Justin Bieber Gets Cozy With Rihanna

rihanna-justin-bieber

• mctiqueen

Lmfao. Uhm, why does it matter? Why do you not like Jasmine? And, he flashed her a six pack of abs!

i want him to flash his dick

• WYLMITE?

Dear Rihanna,stay away from twitter from a while.

jasmine is a cocky autotuned bitch. i do not like her one bit.

he looks oLder tehehe ;)

• mctiqueen

Okay, well, that’s your opinion. I think she’s a pretty cool, talented in other ways than singing like acting, and she’s pretty. You don’t have to like her lmao.

hes older and sexy!!

• MistressJonas

Oh my God…OceanUP has been taken over by Biebtards.

Nov 18, 2010 @ 10:32 am

he looks oLder tehehe ;)

hello rihanna

in two year jay beebs is gonna takeover the world with his hotness!!!!!!!!!!!

• peacenlove

Rihanna <3

• MistressJonas

I really wish Rihanna would change her hair back to a some what normal color. It looks like someone got their period all over her head…

hes gonna turn the whole word into beliebers!

• mctiqueen

Lmao. Him taking over the world is a tad bit too far, but he is talented haha.

i dont like rihannas hair color either

hes gonna turn the whole word into beliebers!
    —————

muahaha

He like only famous girls.
    Not fans . : (
    pfffffff. ;x

• peacenlove

she needs no cut her hair…

• MistressJonas

He’s not turning me into a belieber. I can tell you that right now. Not in a million years. When I become a Bieber fan that will be the day of the apacalypse.

• mctiqueen

LOl aww, I’ve seen videos where he looks like he would like fans, but maybe that’s just me

• Kaitlandx

Krisbian said:

Could justin beiber be any more gay?
    I think not!

——————————-
    Have you really not learned the ‘I before E except after C’ rule yet? Misspelling his name isn’t funny anymore.
    & I’d love to know how he is gay considering all he does is talk about girls.

• Bubbly-Joe

Oh my God…OceanUP has been taken over by Biebtards

Your comment wins. And your icon wins even more.

468 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes, 24 seconds

UNTIL JUSTIN IS LEGAL!!!

• WYLMITE?

hes gonna turn the whole word into beliebers!
    *cough*

• Bubbly-Joe

Krisbian said:

Could justin beiber be any more gay?
    I think not!

——————————-
    & I’d love to know how he is gay considering all he does is talk about girls
    ——————————-
    I think it can be different with names. But that is true, all he’s seen doing is staring at girl’s asses or talking about them.

mistressjonas have you had any dreams about justin?

Nov 18, 2010 @ 10:38 am
    MistressJonas said:

never say never!!!!!!

oopss!!!!

WORLD*

mctiqueen

shat up

im talking about the little girl FANS parents not the jonas parents

well we all know that people dont care about the jonas brothers music. they just care about their love life

whatever stupid haters. the jonas are done and justin’s on top. suck on dat.

LFMAO yeah ok..well he still has a better body then Justin will ever have!! I mean Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber have virtually the same exact shape!

now you are just exaggerating

How come Justin Bieber’s eye brows are jet blace but his hair is almost blonde? its funky looking!

im talking about the little girl FANS parents not the jonas parents

Well then you should of been more specific. The same rule applies to their fans’ parents. My parents wouldn’t care if they wore them or not. And I’m sure a lot of others wouldn’t either. That’s not what the Jonas Brothers are all about anyway so it shouldn’t matter.

its sexy!!

• peacenlove

oh JB war…fun fun fun

Justin Bieber is gross he is almost 17 and his best friend is 12 year old Jaden Smith..that is just weird..is he a child molester or something?

———————-

lmao!!!!!!! having to compare joes 20 year old body to justins 16 year old body. jonas fans are pathetic!!!!

ps

if you would have said liams (miley’s ex) body than i would say he has 10 times the body of justin, but joe??? hahahaha he has such a small and weak frame.

• xSweetCandyxx

Hes gettin older =)They both look really good <3

i mean 21 year old body

Actually Justina last he came got very little radio play..didn’t do as good as expected…I mean kid sells nail polish come on..he is a laughing stock!

The jonas brothers are more popular than Justin would ever be in his life time!

• MistressJonas

Jonas fans are pathetic? Ok. Sure. You’re the ones who tweet DEATH THREATS to every girl Justin is pictured with.

———————-

i loved how justin sold more copies in a week than jonas on a whole year. hahahahaha

ok I just looked Justin Bieber does have the same body as Taylor Swift…and why does he look like Hilary Swank from boys don’t cry..what is really going on here?

Nov 18, 2010 @ 11:17 am

The jonas brothers are more popular than Justin would ever be in his life time!
    —————————-

lololol now you’re delusional. justin is more popular than the jonas brothers/

Have you seen Justin Biebers dad? LMFAO boy if you girls think this kid to gonna grow big..well its just not gonna happen..sowwy!

Nov 18, 2010 @ 11:18 am
    MistressJonas said:

—————-
    are you serious? every girl who has ever dated a jonas has gotten death threats

• MistressJonas

As of right now yes..Justin is more popular. But he’s dying down.Bieber Fever will never compare to the OJD of 08.

Nov 18, 2010 @ 11:21 am

———————-

the jonas aren’t that tall either sowwy

I love how 50 Cent talked shit about Justin!!!! and got tweeted death threats!!! LOL

• Hollieluvsux

Why argue about jonas and justin ?! Some people like jonas better some like justin
    Get over it!!

—————-
    are you serious? every girl who has ever dated a jonas has gotten death threats

Really? I don’t recall Danielle getting any death threats.

Nov 18, 2010 @ 11:21 am

Nov 18, 2010 @ 11:21 am

———————-

the jonas aren’t that tall either sowwy
    ——————–
    Have you seen Nick next to Justina…he will always be bigger than this douche lord

• peacenlove

what are you guys arguing about anyway?

I love the real JB too.
    justin bieber sucks!! i’ll NEVER like him

True Jonas fan :)

never say never!!!!!!

I PROMISE you. I will never like Justin Bieber. I’ve been a Jonas fan since 06. Its a little too late to change my standards when it comes to what boys I like.

• mctiqueen

So, the question remains, if you hate him so much, why waste your time hating on him??

• Krisbian

Kristen Stewart is one hot cake!!!!

• ItsBlairWaldorf

Meh…

Fuck yayyyyyyyyyyOR Fuck nooooooooooo

• Krisbian

We…Need A New Mutha Fuckin Post!!

then let compare nicks 18 yr old body to beavers almost 17 yr old body… nick taller… nick bigger arms… nicks everything..

justin has a 12 inch penis

Nov 18, 2010 @ 12:58 pm
    i did have sex with beiber 5 minutes ago and so did rihanna after the pic…
    ………………..
    So you are not a Virgin any more did your mom know

justin has a 12 inch penis
    Wtf?

• picstoburn

I Knew rihanna was getting tired of short hair.

• picstoburn

Nov 18, 2010 @ 01:33 pm

justin has a 12 inch penis

he’s hiding it pretty well rme.

Fuck!!
    Where’s the STEWY GOOOODNESSSS!?

• Aryanna

Cute. :)

Yay! You made an account.

• Krisbian

Yay! You made an account.
    —————-
    Yeah!

i ne6ver thought that i’d say .. he klooks sexy

#neversaynever

• dilemma

is it just me or he looks like that guy from big time rush..the blond one..not the one who wears makeup

• dilemma

Not so cute without all that makeup, huh

you mean ariana or victoria ?
    anyway,they’re still cute without makeup..but just not “that” cute

• dilemma

justin’s fans ..when justin gets alot of hate …how do you justify that ?

by saying the same as “a fruitfull tree is always thrown with rocks” or what ?

(I hope that I get 3 lovely faced joe icons in a row :3 )

please rihanna was told on here to die for taking a picture with beave… she doesnt want a little boy when she can have a man and she also doesnt need beaver for pr she shut down times sqyare on her own this week she only took the pic bcuz she thought he was funny for lifting up his shirt to show her his boney stomach

i did have sex with beiber 5 minutes ago and so did rihanna after the pic…

• FrancyJonasGomez

ps

If Joe has a “small weak frame” than damn… I feel bad for Justin.

• FrancyJonasGomez

hotsassy100 said:
    me to i love justin bieber i am his bigest fan & my name is sara but u Girls can call me sassy i am 17 years old & i am gread 12 okay and he is cute
    Gread 12?….. Really?

• mctiqueen

Oh goodness. Are we still on this post?! WHy can’t Ocean UP update a new topic already?

WE NEED A NEW POST

• mctiqueen

For realz. Update..please?

hate to tell ya.. didnt beaver just do a song at one of his concerts with a disney star? 9MILEY) IT WAS FOR HIS MOVIE… hes hung out with selena, demi,miley and sean kingston who did an ep of life on deck on disney and beaver sings with him too.. so yes beaver loves disney or better yet he loves the jonas broters sloppy secomds…

if u hate justin, i’ll probably hate u too. unless u r already my friend.. haha.

• Kaitlandx

anybody else think he looks like cody linley here?

Just had to google who that was, & I don’t think he looks like him.

• Krisbian

Fuck all you dickkk likkas!
    KRISTEN FUCKING RULES!

all of you think Justin Bieber is some a-hole, and doesn’t care about his fans and only his money. Excuse me? He’s donating some of it to charity, and all of us don’t know him. Don’t believe anything you hear and stop spreading shit around! ANON’S ARE BACK.

you don’t know him. I think he cares about his fans … don’t spread shit around like you know him.

• Kaitlandx

Wow sad soooo sad I really think Justin had capture all of his fans minds .. He just want your moneyyyyy !!! Who would do a nail polish line !???
    This kid is really eating annoying and I was a fan in the beginning so I was a belieber … This kid needs to Go back to Canada and stop using the usa for his fame … Go be famous in your country seeshh

The nail polish line wasn’t even his idea. & if he’s only doing it for the money, then why is he giving the money from the nail polish line to a charity?

• Kaitlandx

Um, you clearly misunderstood what Justin said in the past. He said he didn’t want to go the Disney route.
    & I don’t think it was his choice to have Miley perform at MSG.

• Kaitlandx
  • Future Miley Cyrus

Omg stopbwriing about this and like start writng about miley cuz seriously Miley rocks everyonnes saddle horses

• MjFan:)

LOL! most of you are just creepy and pathetic! I dont like justin bieber neither jonas borthers so im the voice of right! GET A LIFE start to worry about thing that happen at your school not about celebrities life geez! i can only judge this people called “celebrities” about their work and help to the world! AND RIHANNA FUCKING ROCKS! DONT CALL HER A WHORE! I BET YOU ARE JELOUS BECAUSE SHE HAS THIS ROCKING BODY NEITHER OF YOU FATASSES WILL EVER GET… so bye lol :)

I LOVEEE ………… HER!! RIHANA IS AWESOME

• MjFan:)

I like the picture! I love Rihanna i think she fucking rocks! I also like justin bieber… well kinda

*Some of you girls are just ridicolous and pathetic justin bieber isnt your man* Hees is free to do what he wants*

*And he do love his fans, but he is free to find and exactly talking about rihanna im talking about jasmine that some of you girl hate*

I think your just acting like childs

*thats my opinion and im free to say it*
    ;)

• Blankets

Keep working, great job, I love it! Blankets I will give it to my friends.Thanks!Now lets see if I can do something productive with it. Custom Blankets In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!nice to be here…. thanks for share. Fleece Blankets Thanks for sharing will be sure to follow this blog regularly.I love these stories! Keep making them!

• whatthefudge

He does look older. I wish rihanna would not have the red hair and change back to her natural hair colour.

You people need to stop fighting, this is so annoying. -.-

Some people are being so immature, why are you guys fighting over bieber and jonas? It’s so fucking annoying. You said “biebertards are taking over the oceanup” ? The fuck this website is NOT only for jonas. Even jonas and justin are friends why the fans have to be so fucked up. And don’t get me wrong I’m not a fan of jonas and justin.

I think Kristen is only pretty when she’s Bella.

Kristen is ugly. end of.

^^^ stupid iPod corrector -___-

Nov 18, 2010 @ 11:07 am

Actually Joe Jonas is not as short as you think..Ashley Greene is 5’6 and she wears high ass heals and she is about as tall as Joe is with them on..she doesn’t tower over him..and we all that Joe has 10 times the body Justina Beaver has..I don’t care how much you love Beaver you have to admit that!
    ——————-

joe has a little kid’s body
    ———————-

——————-

joe has a little kid’s body

check out pray and down to earth by Justin Bieber. And okay we get it .. you don’t like Justin Bieber … you don’t have to and you don’t have to comment on this post like a million times saying you don’t than your just wasting your time. And why are you even bringing the Jonas Brothers up? This is a justin bieber post? GTFO.

——————-

oh okay, you like boys with child bearing hips and boobs who sound constipated when they sing

Um excuse me. At least the Jonas Brothers are over 4 feet tall. I saw your precious LITTLE Justin in concert with my little sister…worst day of my life..but anyway. He sucked. And he keeps trying to grab his imaginary dick. He’s a cocky little bastard who thinks he owns the world. At least the Jonas Brothers are respectful.

• HiddenSmile

Her hand looks really big……….

• WYLMITE?

Don’t even compare Jonas and Bieber.
    All of them are good in their own ways.

the jonas brothers lie all the time. and justin isnt 4 feet tall idiot

and why would you go to a justin concert if you hate him?

the jonas brothers lie all the time. and justin isnt 4 feet tall idiot

this this this!

at least justin is real, honest and dgaf about what others think

• MistressJonas

Everybody lies. But he seems 4 feet tall. At least Jonas songs have meaning to them. I don’t think you can compare ‘A Little Bit Longer’ to ‘Baby’. When you compare both songs you see who really has the talent to write songs. yes. I have to admit. Justin is talented..don’t get me wrong. But Justin sings about irrelevant crap meanwhile the Jonas Brothers sing about things that actually matter.

• MistressJonas

and why would you go to a justin concert if you hate him?

I was forced against my own will. My little sister is 6 so she obviously couldn’t go alone.

ummm he doesnt always sing stuff like “baby” have you listened to down to earth and pray?

the jonas also had a meaningless song “burning up”

• MistressJonas

No because I don’t even waste my time listening to him. And yes he might not ALWAYS sing about stuff like that but a MAJORITY of his songs are like that.

I didn’t know Rhianna was into lesbians?

jonas brothers r a bunch of twerps
    agree?

he doesnt look like a lesbian!

jonas brothers r a bunch of twerps
    agree?

I’m sorry Justin Bieber is no where near 5’6..he was just photographed with Mark Wahlberg who is barely 5’7 himself and Beaver came up to like his shoulder…and know what there is no way this kid is over 100 pounds..!!!

And he doesn’t look like a guy either!

the anons are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• MistressJonas

Its not like the Jonas Brothers were nominated for a grammy or anything…you know because they’re so UNTALENTED. -__-
    SMH teenies.

And he doesn’t look like a guy either!

yes he does. compare pictures of him then and now

• WYLMITE?

the jonas brothers lie all the time. and justin isnt 4 feet tall idiot

Oh really?

jonas brothers r a bunch of twerps
    agree?

HOWARD STERN OWNED THEM!!!

Oh really?

purity rings, lying about girlfriends, etc

• peacenlove

damn the anons took control

• MistressJonas

How the fuck do you know the purity rings were a lie? Last time I checked it wasn’t required for them to say if they were dating someone or not. It’s called privacy. And I’m sure Justin lies when he’s dating someone because he’s scared all of you psycho fans will rip the poor girl apart..Kim Kardashian incident anyone?

Nov 18, 2010 @ 11:03 am

jonas brothers r a bunch of twerps
    agree?

HOWARD STERN OWNED THEM!!!
    ————————
    Howard talks shit about Bieber all the time too..he actually hates hip hop..He is more into like Led Zepplin, Van Halen stuff like that!

i know that. but he still owned the jobros

Nov 18, 2010 @ 11:36 am
    TraceSTAN said:
    I feel dumber after just reading some of these comments.
    …………
    Hi moron ?????

• Krisbian

So this comedian named Bobby Slayton had an interview on the morning show on my radio today, and for a good amount of minutes he was talking about Demi Lovato and Sonny with a Chance. He was Mike/Pauly in the episode “The Problem With Pauly” – aka the dude with the bear costume.

You can listen/download the interview here; just go to the section where it says Bobby Helms and click listen – http://kiss108.com/cc-common/podcast.html Hopefully someone would upload this to YouTube, since there aren’t any at the moment. He talks about her starting at 3:50 all the way to about 10:00.

If you don’t wanna listen to the interview, here is pretty much what he said:
    – He said that Demi was really “horrible” during his experience during SWAC and when they were talking about her in rehab/the treatment center, he said that she was “not going to get the help she needs”.
    – He considers SWAC to be a “horrible” show, and that he only got in because his friend works for the show. He didn’t really want to talk about his role of Pauly and he hated it. He said that the show was pretty cheesy and too kiddie.
    – He was surprised that he got the role since he considered himself one of the most raunchiest and dirtiest comedians out there.
    – He didn’t like being all hot and heated since he was in a bear costume and in the area where the stars cooled off he was there and he needed it but it was still hot. Bobby also says that the stars were “bitching” how cold the room was and said that it was hot back in the set.
    – His experience working on the show was pretty much “the worst week of his life”.
    – Behind the scenes, Demi kept forgetting her lines and was constantly texting to her friends.
    – When his daughter Natasha came to visit the set to meet Demi, he said that Demi was being/acting like a “monster” and his daughter was appalled at her attitude, saying after that she wanted to “punch her in the face”.
    – He also tried to compare Demi with his daughter, since she’s in her 20s and she didn’t do any of the things Demi did, like cutting herself. He was shocked that Demi would even do any of these things, and he calls his little Natasha an “angel”.

can justin bieber get in my bed plz

• Krisbian

I am oficially off the rails…
    you should try it. ;)

• JustinBieberWarrior

justin is hanging out with rihanna cuz she’s a less hot, less talented version of beyonce.

by the way, he’s looking great!

JustinBieberWarrior said:

by the way, he’s looking great!

nice username

MistressJonas said:

sure

If Kristen was a Banana…
    would you eat her?

FUCK YEAH!

what about those stupid jonas fans that create hate twitters to ashley greene just for dating joe jonas? HUH?? Huh??

If Kristen was a pill,
    I’d swallow a handfull at my will…

Really? I don’t recall Danielle getting any death threats.

because no1currs about kevin

KRISBIANS FTMFW!!!
    Fuck justin-fagget-beiber!

Nov 18, 2010 @ 11:23 am
    Krisbian said:

KRISBIANS FTMFW!!!
    Fuck justin-fagget-beiber!
    ——————————–
    LMFAO..and someone needs to tell Justin…YOUR A WHITE KID FROM CANADA NOT A BLACK GUY FROM ATLANTA..YOU DOUCHE BAG!!

MistressJonas said:

—————-
    are you serious? every girl who has ever dated a jonas has gotten death threats

Really? I don’t recall Danielle getting any death threats.
    —————-

that’s cause no1currs about kevin. selena, demi, ashley, samantha and etc. have all gotten death threats.

anons ruined OU.

——————

nick is bigger than his brothers too.

Nov 18, 2010 @ 11:23 am

——————

nick is bigger than his brothers too.
    ————————
    and they will all always be bigger than Justin!!

still say Justin is a child molester or a girl..can’t decide which

oh really OJD?? no one who i talked to even knows 1 song of the jonas. but they know justin well. justin is wayyy well known than jonas

anons ruined OU.

Anons make OceanUP. It was dead for weeks.

Rpattz is a hood-rat.
    True story.

Rpatz is ugly

Rpatz is ugly
    Fuck yeah he is.

anons ruined OU.

Anons make OceanUP. It was dead for weeks.

dead is preferable to this

“STFU LITA! STFU!”

dead is preferable to this

To what?

kristen is hot!

• Gearsarealwaysturning

:O justin bieber looks good. Like older…mish

anons make this site. haters to da left.

• dilemma

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

this is the first time I listen to nick in Les Mis and MY GOD he’s amazing

I’m shocked..that doesn’t sound like him at all
    we’ve always known that he can sing (since his 1st album) but wow :D
    go nick

kristen is hot!
    No she’s not…
    She’s fucking sexy!

WANT YOU TO MAKE ME FEEL LIKE IM THE ONLY GIRL IN THE WORRRRRRRRRRLD

• Krisbian

You wanna know who looks like eeyor?
    Miley before she puts on her bare minnerals!
    xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=migodck5C5I who ever said justin isnt 5’6 suck on this bastard

HAAA! owned

• Jonas88

he looks quite hot in that pic lol :)

Waaassssaaabbbii!!

HAAA! owned
    —————
    So what??! Who cares?!

• Krisbian

Miley wears 2 pairs of spanxxx!!!

justin beiber has a microphallus

• RedRanger

Rihanna’s hair! woah i thought it was short lol

• thedarksunshine

Am I only one who noticed Justin is cutting his hair shorter and shorter slowly?

• BabyYoureAFirework

HI HATERZ!

thedarksunshine said:

i noticed

Hi haters

I CAME

——————–

this!!!

the jonas brothers r the real child molesters,thats why most of their younger fans creep out and left. the ones that stay r desperates fat losers, just look at their childish hatred and jealousy for bieber in here, agree?

• Krisbian

kristen Stewart is one hot cake!
    ;)

you dont know what resides in justins pants!!! how do you know the jonas are bigger?

—————-
    are you serious? every girl who has ever dated a jonas has gotten death threats

Really? I don’t recall Danielle getting any death threats.
    —————-

Maybe you should learn how to type before you have an argument with me. kay? I don’t think death threats is the correct term for what miley selena and ashley etc have gotten. Hate yes but not death threats. And um a lot of people care about Kevin. he’s the nicest out of all three. So why don’t you just crawl back up Justin’s ass and shut up?

oh and Justin Bieber fans aren’t fat ugly losers? right they never get off the ass and leave the computer..they are twitter 24/7

• peacenlove

Hollieluvsux said:
    Get over it!!

THIS

Nov 18, 2010 @ 11:23 am

——————

nick is bigger than his brothers too.
    ————————
    and they will all always be bigger than Justin!!
    ——————-

not really

Oh Kristen Stewart,
    you are amazing just the way you are!

its offical Rhianna is a devil worshipper

• MistressJonas

That’s probably because all of the people you know probably weren’t even born when The Jonas Brothers were highly popular.

————————

oh really? i remember people tweeting death threats to demi when she was dating joe and she herself saying that she had gotten death threats from jonas fans in 2008 just because she played opposite of joe in CR. I remember selena getting death threats (i dont remember about miley), ashley has gotten death threats too.

i ve only seen fat ugly losers fan pict on this stupid jonas site, agree?
    justing fans r way cooler and cuters than stupid jealous ugly old hag jonass fans LOL

really? the adults and teens at my school? im not some 8 year old kid. im 18

really? the adults i know* and teens at my school? im not some 8 year old kid. im 18

and samantha barks has gotten hate too

• peacenlove

its offical Rhianna is a devil worshipper

shut it

————————

Ok then yes you’re right about that. But Jonas Fans aren’t as bad as you Bieber fans. You have to admit that.

• HiddenSmile

Does there really need to be a JB VS JB fight every day?? I virtually wanna throw a condom at all of you right now.

I’m sorry but even lie I have seen some ugly ass Justin and you guys all know it

THROW A CONDOM THEN!

• MistressJonas

Then that’s a little creepy knowing you worship Justin Bieber and he’s about 2 years younger than you….if you even are 18.

KRISBIANS FTMFW!!!
    Fuck justin-fagget-beiber!
    ——————————–
    ————————
    Yeah! AGREED :)

Most girls on twitter that talk about having sex with Justin or sucking his penis are all ugly and fat.

Nov 18, 2010 @ 11:30 am
    peacenlove said:

its offical Rhianna is a devil worshipper

shut it
    ———————-
    FUCK OFF..YOU DIRTY WHORE

what can i say? HES SEXY!!!

——————

from what ive seen in this site most jonas fans are obsessive about the jonas relationships and trash talk the girls they have dated. they also think they know every detail about the relationship. that’s creepy.

All of you fighting STFU.

• Krisbian

My song to Kristen Stewart (clears throat)

You and I should get away for awhile
    I just want to be alone with your smile
    Buy some candy and cigarettes and we’ll get in my car
    We’ll blast the stereo and we’ll drive to Madagascar

Because when I’m with you there’s nothing I wouldn’t do
    I just want to be your only one
    I’m grasping out at straws thinking back to what I saw
    That night on the floor when we were all alone

My love life was getting so bland
    There are only so many ways I can make love with my hand
    Sometimes it makes me want to laugh
    Sometimes I want to take my toaster in the bath

Because when I’m with you there’s nothing I wouldn’t do
    I just want to be your only one
    I’m grasping out at straws thinking back to what I saw
    That night on the floor when we were all alone

Who’s gonna be the odd man out?
    I don’t want to be the odd man out
    Is this going to be the end
    Or are you going to be…
    My new girlfriend

• MistressJonas

This is getting annoying now. I have better things to do than fight with idiotic Biebtards. I can’t win because they don’t understand the points I’m trying to make. Whatever. This is just a waste of time.

KRISBIAN STFU!

Hey! Fuck you dude…
    fuck you.
    Nuff said :)

I love the Jonas Brother and I actually love Ashley Greene and Joe together..alot of people do so..we only hated people they shouldn’t of dated Taylor Demi..look how many people love Miley and Nick..so whatever

• TraceSTAN

I feel dumber after just reading some of these comments.

• Anonymous25

OMG THEY SOOO ARE DATING!!!! :O

lol

LOOKS LIKE WE DROVE AWAY THE JONAS FAN!

HIGH FIVE!

——————–

a lot of people like joe and ashley together? hahahaha lmao lmao rofl yeah right… -_- that’s why she’s the most hated jonas girlfriend next to camilla belle.

is selena gomez high at the moment?

Whatever Joe and Ash get hate..but they get alot of love too!!!

Could Justin Bieber be anymore annoying? I think not!

• Krisbian

Could justin beiber be any more gay?
    I think not!

• MistressJonas

Um you didn’t drive me away…I just didn’t feel like losing any more brain cells.

Kristen Stewart FTMFW ;)

Whatever Joe and Ash get hate..but they get alot of love too!!!
    —————

nobody cares

say what? jonass brothers r disney kiddy stuff, kids shun them for bieber, only the ugly insecure like your ilk stay, agree?

you guys should follow @bieberlikesboyz that guy is hilarious and hates the hell out of Justin Bieber

you guys should follow @bieberlikesboyz

no thank you

Nov 18, 2010 @ 11:41 am

————————
    What? your a complete moron with a third grade education..oh you Biebtard what did I expect!

• MistressJonas

Honestly? You don’t even know what I look like. And honey you’ve got a point. Kids do shun the Jonas brothers for Bieber. Thanks for admitting that kids like Justin Bieber.

krisbian you are annoying!

• peacenlove

Nov 18, 2010 @ 11:30 am
    peacenlove said:

its offical Rhianna is a devil worshipper

shut it
    ———————-
    FUCK OFF..YOU DIRTY WHORE

make me

she’s ugly with these hair.

• Krisbian

what do you get when you cross a chicken
    and a rubber band?

answer= YOUR ASS!

if the jonas never signed with disney they would have never been as famous

• Krisbian

krisbian you are annoying!
    ===============
    Thanks! :)
    Btw..Kristen Stewart is
    hot!

more reasons to hate the Jonas Brothers
    1. they r losers
    2. their hair looks like its from someones a55es
    3. they sing like 4 year old girls that r getting kicked in the face
    4 when they sing they wine like dogs
    5. there as fake as a boob job!
    5. they prolly smell like burnt popcorn( AND I THINK WE ALL HATE WHEN OUR POPCORN BURNS!!!!)
    6. they wear outfits a frickin ken doll would wear.(its so over and done with get a new style quaggs!)
    7. they SUCK!
    8. when i see them on tv me and all my friends start screaming
    “EWWW ITS THE JONAS FAGitS TURN IT OFF!!
    OUR EARS ARE BURNING !!!!”
    9. they sound like a freaking train whistle when they sing there meaningless songs and lil disney channel sh****
    10. they r ugly lil boys that look like turds!
    11.mraz should sue their losers fagit a55ses
    12. they r grown men child molesters
    13. only famous in south america the bottom pit of the world
    14. send them back to mexico where they belong.

rpatz is ugly!

LOL jonas brothers fans are just as crazy and obsessive as Justin bieber fans, k

rpatz is ugly!
    True!
    He is also a hood-rat!

more reasons to hate the Jonas Brothers
    1. they r losers
    2. their hair looks like its from someones a55es
    3. they sing like 4 year old girls that r getting kicked in the face
    4 when they sing they wine like dogs
    5. there as fake as a boob job!
    7. they SUCK!
    8. when i see them on tv me and all my friends start screaming
    “EWWW ITS THE JONAS FAGitS TURN IT OFF!!
    OUR EARS ARE BURNING !!!!”
    10. they r ugly lil boys that look like turds!
    11.mraz should sue their losers fagit a55ses
    12. they r grown men child molesters
    13. only famous in south america the bottom pit of the world
    14. send them back to mexico where they belong.
    I’m not even going to say anything. There are just so many things wrong there..
    SMH

more reasons to hate the Jonas Brothers
    1. they r losers
    2. their hair looks like its from someones a55es
    3. they sing like 4 year old girls that r getting kicked in the face
    4 when they sing they wine like dogs
    5. there as fake as a boob job!
    7. they SUCK!
    8. when i see them on tv me and all my friends start screaming
    “EWWW ITS THE JONAS FAGitS TURN IT OFF!!
    OUR EARS ARE BURNING !!!!”
    10. they r ugly lil boys that look like turds!
    11.mraz should sue their losers fagit a55ses
    12. they r grown men child molesters
    13. only famous in south america the bottom pit of the world
    14. send them back to mexico where they belong.
    —————————

lmao!!!!!!!!!

Joner

its kinda funny Selena Gomez will be friends with Justin Bieber but won’t date him..and she will date Nick Jonas but won’t be friends with him…..I kind of miss Selena and Nick together

• Krisbian

All of you guys are lil horny honkeys
    who jus wanna suck on justin beiber’s
    lito ****! :)

Nov 18, 2010 @ 11:45 am
    peacenlove said:

Nov 18, 2010 @ 11:30 am
    peacenlove said:

its offical Rhianna is a devil worshipper

shut it
    ———————-
    FUCK OFF..YOU DIRTY WHORE

make me
    ——————
    I don’t make trash I burn it!!

• Krisbian

This Krisbian FUCKIN OWNS THIS POST!

you know when….the Jonas brothers fans talk smack about justin, on a JUSTIN BIEBER post,
    they are scurred lmao :)

wow no wonder Chirs Brown beat this crap out of Rhianna she just kind of proved what a dump biotch she really is!

its offical Rhianna is a devil worshipper

shut it
    ———————-
    FUCK OFF..YOU DIRTY WHORE

make me
    ——————
    I don’t make trash I burn it!!
    oooohhh shit!
    you go girl! xD

I don’t see any difference. He still looks like a 16 year old boy with a 12 year olds body. Ugly as hell.

• WYLMITE?

Jonas Brothers’ music is actually very meaningful. Its funny when people pick on their least meaningful songs to hate on them.

Appreciate

————————————-

sexay!

pretty soon we are gonna see his whole forehead
    ————————————-

sexay!
    ———————–
    Haven’t we seen enough uglyness?

his eyebrows are fucking SEXY

Haven’t we seen enough uglyness?
    —————

yeah, your icon

• Krisbian

Haven’t we seen enough uglyness?
    —————

yeah, your icon
    Hey… FUCKK YOU DUDE!

Haven’t we seen enough uglyness?

EXCUUUUSE ME?? justin isnt ugly!

• Krisbian

Haven’t we seen enough uglyness?

EXCUUUUSE ME?? justin isnt ugly!
    —————
    are you blind and stupid?
    Yes…apparently!

• BabyYoureAFirework

pretty soon we are gonna see his whole forehead

omg he looks like he did when he was 12/13

pretty soon we are gonna see his whole forehead
    When i saw that pick it reminded me of this, check out the first video. It is his doppelganger.

Hey… FUCKK YOU DUDE!

okay. when

Hey… FUCKK YOU DUDE!

okay. when
    —————–
    Seriously…
    fuck off anon..

• StarStruck33

Dam!! He looks Older hahahha

SEXY AS FUCK!!!!!

I CAME!

• BabyYoureAFirework

LMAO. we miss the anons then they come back and no one wants them :’)

back away from my man!!!!!

Bieber needs to stop copying lesbian style and make his own. All he does is copy.

• BabyYoureAFirework

own.
    All
    he
    does
    is
    copy.

this kid reallyyy grinds my gears. hes what? 16? and think he owns the world.

so he made a couple of albums. like any other singer. but noo this bitch has to make a movie and do a book. we get it. your from a small town in canada living your dream. getting really old hearing that.

he’s so two faced. saying that Disney is cheesy but being friends with selena, demi and miley. and the jobros (i think?) only thing that is cheesy is this kid with is songs about “love” hes 16 ffs and probably did most of his songs when he was 15 and probably hasn’t experienced real love.. urghh

• BabyYoureAFirework

to the left.
    —————–
    Truth hurts doesnt it
    sad beiber fan.

• Dinoluverrr

——————

OMG here we go again with the stupied Jonas VS Bieber fans -_- Did you know the Jonas brothers & Justin don’t like there fans fighting with each other? serously…Jonas fans & Bieber fans are just the same! Still acting childish,,thinks they know everything about Jonas & Bieber,,And they Jonas fans & Bieber fans fight just if they hear “Jonas sucks! Bieber forever<3″ OR “Bever sucks! TEAM JONAS”
    Im a Bieber fan forever but…Im actrully a ture fan O_o

• BabyYoureAFirework

Truth hurts doesnt it
    sad beiber fan.

better a bieber fan then someone who makes out with gay vampires.

sad beiber fan.

better a bieber fan then someone who makes out with gay vampires.
    Lmao! For your info,
    I actually hate vampires dude,Truth is
    I LOVE KRISTEN!!
    So shut up dickk likka! ;)

• Dinoluverrr

This is cute<333 Luckyy Rihanna lol xD JB(:
    Oh and I’ve been looking at the comments…Jonas brothers faded…but they still have tons of fans…Bieber is still famous like…alot..yea hes gonna fade someday…but I aint gonna stop loveing hymm<3 Niether are the other 1,000,000 girls around the world(:
    So yeah if you dont like Justin then stop acting like a little 1 year old and stop hateing on a guy that laughs at your sillyness! Justin could careless boutt haters who have no effin life(:

jonas brothers sing about love too, idiot

this kid reallyyy grinds my gears. hes what? 16? and think he owns the world.

————————

fack off

EDWARD ISNT GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the only jonas who writes non crappy songs is nick.

Nov 18, 2010 @ 03:02 pm

jonas brothers sing about love too, idiot

yep

This is cute<333 Luckyy Rihanna lol xD JB(:
    ————————–
    YEAH SO!!!YEAH SO!! YEEAH SOOOOO!!
    YEAH SOOOO!!!!
    Nuff said ;)

JUSTIN DOESNT LOOK LIKE A LESBIAN!!!! YOU DO

i have gas pains

person with kstew icon fuck off

you are annoying krisbian!! shaddup

OMFG TAYLOR LAUTNER IS SOOOOO HOT!!!

not

better a bieber fan then someone who makes out with gay vampires.
    ——————

lol right on. and she thinks KSTEW is pretty. my dog has more sex appeal than her.

taylor used to be cute when he was younger. but now not so much, he has a great body though. and he looks like a really nice guy.

yeah kristen is ugly

• AllstarWeekendLover

Justin Looks like Cody Linley in this picture.

fucking HOT! COME TO MAMA JUSTIN BEEBS

• mctiqueen

1.) This is old. I’m talking Monday night old lol. 2.) Have you ever heard of two people being friends? 3.) It’s probably promotion for her new album.

HE FLASHED HER!!! i wish he flashed me!!!

mctiqueen, why da fuck do you have jasmine as your icon!

mctiqueen, why da fuck do you have jasmine as your icon!

she loves her

Kristen Stewart:)

you’re ugly as hell!

krisbian you should make an account. then you can have a sexy kristen icon

Eeehh!
    Not a bad idea my friend ;)

• peacenlove

Nov 18, 2010 @ 11:45 am
    peacenlove said:

Nov 18, 2010 @ 11:30 am
    peacenlove said:

its offical Rhianna is a devil worshipper

shut it
    ———————-
    FUCK OFF..YOU DIRTY WHORE

make me
    ——————
    I don’t make trash I burn it!!

oh you’re suicidal then…

• roflwaffle

i am pretty sure that i know what he’s thinking. :D

• Kaitlandx

Nov 18, 2010 @ 11:07 am

——————-

joe has a little kid’s body
    ———————-

—————————-
    I love how you compare a 21year old to a 16year old. Real cute.

• Kaitlandx

MistressJonas said:

—————-
    are you serious? every girl who has ever dated a jonas has gotten death threats

Really? I don’t recall Danielle getting any death threats.

———————————-
    If Twitter was as big when Jonas were popular as it is now, I’m sure they would have gotten a lot of hate too.
    & Danielle doesn’t get death threats because Kevin is the ugly one of the bunch & girls would rather have Joe or Nick.

the jonas brothers lie all the time when? give me on example? bieber on the other hand.. claiming hes a christian while he walks around with his hand on his dick all the time flashing girls his boney stomach thinking their abs while hanging inhooters… yteah beaver is a real christian.. please… couple of years girls will move on to the new toy in town.. jonas sounds whiney? beaver still sounds like a little girl and his voice changed.

• Kaitlandx

thedarksunshine said:

——————————
    I noticed too awhile ago. I think its because hes trying to gradually cut it so he make it short one day without the little girls going crazy.

have sex

• Kaitlandx

better a bieber fan then someone who makes out with gay vampires.

—————————–
    I think Kristen is only pretty when she’s Bella.

• LittleMons†er

That Bitch!
    I kid, I kid. I don’t care about either really. Music wise anyways.

• Lindsay

Justin looks older here. & cute. :)

• Bubbly-Joe

Fuck, I thought I’d be happy with the anons back, but it’s just annoying.

• jonasbrothersfan

Fuck, I thought I’d be happy with the anons back, but it’s just annoying.
    Lol, it was pretty boring without them though, you gotta admit.

• Britini95

That is such a cute picture :) Justin does look older in it!

• mctiqueen

Lmao. Whoever is doing the countdown until Justin’s 18th birthday, your awesome.

• mctiqueen

I love when people throw insults at me, and they don’t even know how to spell lol. And, it’s a free country, I shall say what I want!

mctiqueen said:

THANK YOU!!

• hotsassy100

• MistressJonas

I had one. But I pushed him into a volcano. He died. Nice dream.

MistressJonas said:

I had one. But I pushed him into a volcano. He died. Nice dream.

when justin enters your dreams there is no turning back. you will start to have more dreams then eventually turn into a belieber

• MistressJonas

I had one. But I pushed him into a volcano. He died. Nice dream.

I had that dream 6 months ago….and I haven’t had one about him since. All I dream about now is the Jonas Brothers. But I won’t get into detail about that.

——————-

Myy otha song to Kristen Stewart
    *clears throat*

Have I ever told you
    How good it feels to hold you
    It isn’t easy to explain

And though I’m really tryin’
    I think I may start cryin’
    My heart can’t wait an other day

When you kiss me I just gotta
    Kiss me I just gotta
    Kiss me I just gotta say :

Baby, I love you
    Come on baby
    Baby, I love you
    Baby I love, I love only you

I can’t live without you
    I love everything about you
    I can’t help it if I feel this way

Oh I’m so glad I found you
    I want my arms around you
    I love to hear you call my name

Oh tell me that you feel
    Tell me that you feel
    Tell me that you feel the same

Baby, I love you
    Come on baby
    baby, I love you
    Baby I love, I love only you

ewwwwwww!!!

• Kaitlandx

jonasbrothersfan said:

Fuck, I thought I’d be happy with the anons back, but it’s just annoying.
    Lol, it was pretty boring without them though, you gotta admit.

—————
    Its very boring. All the posts were dead. I think thats why OU brought them back.

anybody else think he looks like cody linley here?

‘m sorry Justin Bieber is no where near 5’6..he was just photographed with Mark Wahlberg who is barely 5’7 himself and Beaver came up to like his shoulder…and know what there is no way this kid is over 100 pounds..!!!

go drown in your own hatred stupid lier. do u swear by your right hand that if turns out false what you r saying you re going to kill yourself, you SWEAR?

Nov 18, 2010 @ 11:06 am

————————————
    Wow your really for real..do you have a drivers license? because they don’t fucking weight or measure you..people lie about that stuff all time..Bieber isn’t even a US citizen so he musted of lied real good to get that license…I know I lied about my height and weight on mine!!! everyone does!~

Nov 18, 2010 @ 11:02 am
    MistressJonas said:

SMH teenies.
    ——————–

thats how you know the oscars have more prestige than the gramys.

• Hollieluvsux

Why would rihanna waste time with him ?! seriously he`ll be gone in a year or so .. no one will remember him

Bieber likes dick plan and simple!!

they lied about purity rings so parents can approve of them. they dont wear them anymore and whenever interviewers ask they say “uhhh lets not talk about that”

• WYLMITE?

Oh really?

purity rings, lying about girlfriends, etc

I hate to argue with little girls.

1. Purity rings- They always said that the ring was like a promise. Their mom said that even if they broke the promise she would not hate them because they are humans and are going to make mistakes. They didn’t LIE about their rings, because they meant to keep their promise.

2. Girlfriends- When they began with their career they tried their best to keep their personal lives private.
    I don’t see anything wrong with that.

bieber songs were recorded in 09 when he was 15 and a half, u can excuses for his age what about that twerp nick blowass, he forces it in purpose, look how desperate and rediculous he sounds,

im not a little girl im 18

• MistressJonas

First of all if you knew anything about them they told their parents they wanted to wear them. and WTF what do you mean “so their parents would approve of them”. Its their children. I don’t think their parents would like them any less if they didn’t wear purity rings. Second of all..the reason why they don’t talk about it anymore is because they are sick and tired of people concentrating on that and not their music.