Miley Cyrus On Kissing Kevin Zegers

5140857312_334687f66f

Miley Cyrus told E! News: ‘There’s a pretty cool kissing scene in ‘The Big Bang’ which is pretty funny because Kevin is actually the boyfriend of someone that works very closely with me. So there was definitely a little awkwardness since she was on set or whatever. I think it’s kind of cool that it’s someone that I know

and that I really like. I love when I put my hand out and he grabs my hand and we run off the train and we’re going up the stairs. I think it’s kind of romantic that she’s not even looking at him, just following kind of in a trance of whatever this person is.’ On her 18th birthday:

‘For my birthday this year, I’m just going to have everyone that I really love be able to hang out. I don’t always get to see everyone so it’s kind of cool that the AMAs are happening, so everyone will actually be in town for my birthday, which will be pretty cool.’

• dilemma

Entertainmentlove said:

hey mickey mouse is 82 today

that’s one random ass comment lmao but happy birthday mickey :P

back to the post,she sounds so real :) I hope she has a great birthday with her WHOLE family and ALL of her OLD and NEW friends

Love her
    If I see her I will kiss her and asked her to marry me one way or other she will because I I am way hotter than Liam trust me

I guess he can live with that. Did you see the cluster of girls following him in the video?
    ………….
    Fuck him
    Hate him so much he was Miley first
    That mean Miley is not a virgin

• lilkyvjqxzm

Ht8wQI xwirvnqmdkwt, [url=http://omzgpmeaeejf.com/]omzgpmeaeejf[/url], [link=http://wkzlrehtsxni.com/]wkzlrehtsxni[/link], http://mwjiokcuhhns.com/

• Britini95

It’s nice that everyone will be there for her birthday(unfortuenly, minus a Demi) I think it’s great she doesn’t say ‘like’ every three words anymore!

• Britini95

Nov 18, 2010 @ 10:14 am
    mels said:

On a side note, It’s funny how nobody cares about Liam anymore. Poor guy
    ————————-
    hahaha, same thing with Justin the underwear model(sorry I forget his last name); that’s what happens when you date Miley!

• mels

mels said:

On a side note, It’s funny how nobody cares about Liam anymore. Poor guy
    ————————-

Haha true! I actually really really LOVED Miley and Justin together! I know most people hated them…but I thought they were so cute. She always looked so giddy and in love!

• mels

mels said:
    On a side note, It’s funny how nobody cares about Liam anymore. Poor guy

Haha no, I didn’t see. But I can imagine. lol He is one hot guy.

Ew her hand looks like a claw. “Here dang it, let’s kiss!” Arrghhhh

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

…And when she says ‘EVERYBODY I LOVE’ I hope she REALLY means EVERYBODY -except for Demi, of course ='( – we’ll see…

• realistgangsta

get it miley and plus kevin is sexy

• lollipop49

mileeyyy <3 i went to wonderworld for the 2nd time exactly one year ago today :’) ahaha.

rofl. she says “kind of” like a billion times in this interview. hahaha. (:

• Blankets

Keep working, great job, I love it! Blankets I will give it to my friends.Thanks!Now lets see if I can do something productive with it. Custom Blankets In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!nice to be here…. thanks for share. Fleece Blankets Thanks for sharing will be sure to follow this blog regularly.I love these stories! Keep making them!

• Entertainmentlove

hey mickey mouse is 82 today

• Miley Supporter

mels said:

On a side note, It’s funny how nobody cares about Liam anymore. Poor guy
    ————————-
    its because the media has basically made him out to be an ass for supposedly cheating on miley.

• DieMannschaft

LOL @ his face.
    He’s liking the attention.

I love miley!