Miley Cyrus Staying @ Hyatt Bellevue, WA

mileyseatttle

Miley has already arrived at the Hyatt in Washington for her concert on Saturday at the opening of the Microsoft Store in Bellevue, WA. From MCLove: Miley takes the stage from 4:00 – 5:00 PM to help celebrate the newest store opening. The first 1,000 people to visit the store on 11/18 will get two premiere tickets to the Saturday concert, we will then give away 1,000 general admission tickets.

The concert will take place at the NE corner of Bellevue Way and NE 4th Street, across from the entrance to the mall (near Red Robin). The red carpet opens at 12 PM. Make sure you arrive early to have your picture taken on the red carpet.

NOTE: Expect lines to form well in advance for tickets on the 18th, plan to arrive early. An RSVP to this event listing does not grant admission to the event. To attend, you must come to the Microsoft Store opening on 11/18 which opens at 10:00 AM for a wristband. Thx Sophie!

• StarStruck33

Nov 18, 2010 @ 07:11 am
    dilemma said:

I’m such a devil

oceanuo post this and let the drama war begin >:)

my joey boo looks sooooo cute when he’s sliding on the floor hehehehe :3
    __________________________

OMG It looks amazing!!!
    Aww You make wanna cry Now :'(

she shouldn’t wear leotards.
    can anyone say CAMELTOE?!

• Raquel__

CAMEL TOE!

• Britini95

That’s a really nice picture of her(minus the camel toe) :)
    I wonder what she’ll wear for the performance? It’s probably too cold in WA to wear a leotard.

• Britini95

@lollipop1 I am in love with your icon! Spongebob is the best!

HEY ANON! OU TURNED OFF ANONYMOUS BECAUSE THEY WERE WORKING ON THE SITES SERVERS. NOT BECAUSE AN ANON POSTED WEIRD THINGS.

• areyouonDOPE…

So many new users :\

NEW VICTORIA JUSTICE VIDEO! SHE’S A COVER GIRL!

NEW VICTORIA JUSTICE VIDEO! SHE’S A COVER GIRL OF ZOOEY MAGAZINE!

NEW VICTORIA JUSTICE VIDEO! SHE’S A COVER GIRL!

NEW VICTORIA JUSTICE VIDEO! SHE’S A COVER GIRL OF ZOOEY MAGAZINE!! WHOO HOOO! VICTORIOUS

• MusicInMyAss

I love her!

yess anons unite!!!! lmao im in school bored

AN anon, no. Many anons, yessssss. Oceanup is aware of anon issues, they would not have issued a poll if they were not.

MILEY HAS A WEINER

• BangThatDrum

So now we can all go stalk Miley O_o. Anyhow… I can’t wait to see some vids of her performance :D

• dilemma

new post oceanup please -_-
    it’s like,you can’t comment on this post
    there is nothing to talk about

• BangThatDrum

suckit said:

i said ahhhhh burrr its cold in here and miley cyrus be so fyne as fack i wish i could rub her left eye as she smirks at me gently……HEHE idk what im doing on sprouseland.com …. YO WATS DOT COT MEAN…….LOL youtube.com/edbassmaster HE B MY UNCLE I BE JEFFERSON

what language is this?
    _________

Haha yes please! Do tell us.

• BangThatDrum

dilemma said:

new post oceanup please -_-
    it’s like,you can’t comment on this post
    there is nothing to talk about
    ______

hmmmmmm your icon -drools- tee hee

• mileycrush

wish i can goo, but i dont live in WA. lmfao

• dilemma

is it going to be like her other performances with the dancers and stuff or just singing ? because um it’s microsoft :P not imagining the “can’t be tamed ” thing happening there lol :P

@BangThatDrum thanks..cutie pie is cute :)
    and lol @ yours . I love that she’s cool with being funny and nerdy

• BabyYoureAFirework

ahh anons are back!

• silentlydream

I really do support, Miley.

• BangThatDrum

@BangThatDrum thanks..cutie pie is cute :)
    and lol @ yours . I love that she’s cool with being funny and nerdy
    ______
    Hah IKR :D!!

• StarStruck33

Question:
    In this picture did someone draw her Vagina??

• dilemma

I’m such a devil

oceanuo post this and let the drama war begin >:)

my joey boo looks sooooo cute when he’s sliding on the floor hehehehe :3

lol was first. Got Blue Ticket # 4. Disabled people got to go in front.

• Kayyk

FIRST :)

I’ve stayed there! It pretty much rocks(:

• Blankets

Thanks for writing,Ugh, I liked! So clear and positively. throw blankets I very much liked your newest post. I think you should post more frequently, you evidently have natural ability for blogging!I will give it to my friends.Great site. blanket throw A lot of useful information here. I’m sending it to some friends! faux fur throw Great tips and reminders as show-goers adjust budgets and schedules in this economically challenged period.

Who cares?

• ANA PAULA

adorei a foto!!!

She has a camel toe. That’s not attractive.

• lollipop1

are you okay?

Oh, shut it. I don’t know why anon posting was turned off for so long but you could be the straw that breaks the camel’s back if you keep on posting crap and ruin it for the lot of us.

And I am so happy Miley realized she looks better with blonde hair. <3

• mileyistheboss

Kayla said:

Oh gosh, I feel like the awesomeness of this state has been drastically decreased.

when was Washington ever awesome

since forever…and especially now, when apolo anton ohno, miley cyrus, kim kardashian, and zac brown are all here in the same week

• Entertainmentlove

i hope she wont dance weird again

people are crazzzzy to be waiting in line overnight, its so cold here! theres a winter storm advisory. gotttaaa say yall are dedicated miley loverss :)

i love miley

Miley is the most famous singer in the world. You guys that live nearby are going need to get here at 5:30 a.m. Bring stuff to entertain you and get someone to come to the place and pick up your stuff for you so you don’t have to carry it in the end.

maybe i will be the straw that breaks the camels back! this is my first time on this site and its weird..all these comments about certain celebs,there was an ad for oceanup.com on some chain email its weird..im 14 and i have a life of my own,no need to be worrying baout this site..PEACE IN DA MIDDLE EAST OCEANUP LOVERZ NO HATE JUST LOVE =)

Okay, good. :) Yeah some things that people say are weird. Including what you said, but you won’t do that again. :p

It’s just worse for anons because we are “mysterious” with “no identity” and stuff.

• milenator

ahh I wish I could go to that concert

If you want tickets, as somebody in line, get here now! There is no time to waste. Line is filling up fast. (: Its freezing though so bundle up.

wait are you seriously there right now? and there are a lot of poeple??

• Takes1toKno1

Omgg I wanna go but I have no one to take with! I’m not gonna go alone wtf!?

:(:( I feel like such a loser!!!!!!!!!!

But I’m stalkin hyatt tomorrow furr shurr

• dilemma

what was that …?

• suckit

what language is this?

• Mili

wow Miley is so sexy in this picture!!!

• Sophie