Kevin & Danielle Jonas TOPSHOP Meeting

danierrer
kanielledhabi8

From @PeaceLoveJonas_: I met Kevin and Danielle today at 5 PM in Topshop. They arrived from Abu Dhabi at around 2 PM. They had a personal shopper and so did I, I talked to them and they were so kind! Kevin said that they went to Ferrari World and it was awesome. Also, they MIGHT come to Abu Dhabi again next year.

• LizzieHawkins

awe their soooo cute their my fav couple!!!!!! you can tell they love each other and dani is a sweet girl but she’s tooo shy

She isn’t too shy.
    she is just not an attention whore like most of the Jonas girls.

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Kevin: So here we are. At the mall. With plenty of stores. Where we can buy items…Perhaps items that can be convenient…at night.

Danielle: Liiikkkee lingerie?
    Kevin: Yes.
    Danielle: And whip cream?
    Kevin: Yes yes.
    Danielle: Annndd…
    Kevin: Yeah?
    Danielle: Well ya know ;)
    Kevin: Yeaahhh???
    Danielle: DIAMONDS!!!
    Kevin: -_________-

• LizzieHawkins

Anonimuss2.Oh said:

Kevin: So here we are. At the mall. We plenty of stores. Where we can buy items…Perhaps items that can be convenient…at night.

Danielle: Liiikkkee lingerie?
    Kevin: Yes.
    Danielle: And whip cream?
    Kevin: Yes yes.
    Danielle: Annndd…
    Kevin: Yeah?
    Danielle: Well ya know ;)
    Kevin: Yeaahhh.
    Danielle: DIAMONDS!!!
    Kevin: -_________-
    LMAO

• ItsBlairWaldorf

I think i adore these two because danielle is just your everyday normal chick. I applaud kevin he picked well.

• JoeHoe4Life

No they’re not still in Abu Dhabi. I heard this was at TopShop in NYC. Nick is in London, and I’m pretty sure Joe is back in LA.

• Colleen

I knew they were going to Ferrari World!!! :P Kenielle = True Love :)

• Betterthanrevenge

Too Funny! Their nights have to be… mamamiaaaaa!!!!!!

Kevin= 21 years without sex
    Danielle= you don’t know what shy girls can do

Kevin+Danielle= BOOOOOOM!!!

• Hibz.

My parents were in the same country.
    Fmlfmlfml.

High end boutique? Topshop isn’t a high end boutique lol
    I love topshop but are you seriously comparing it to Marc Jacobs and Burberry, it might be kinda expensive but it’s still a high street store :,)
    Sorry I’m not trying to be a bitch js :)

no1currs

• Fiona

Isn’t Abu Dhabi close to Dubai. I want to go to Dubai so fucking badly, it looks so pretty
    and Kevin and Danielle look so cute together. I love how most people love Danielle now and thinks she’s a sweetheat, yet after hearing about their engagement most people thought she was a famewhore just using Kevin.

Formspring ME!

• Sarcasm

Hibz. said:
    My parents were in the same country.
    Fmlfmlfml.
    _______
    bahahahahaha, you know…we live on the same planet as them.

• mixi

Sooo!cute..:) I love kanielle..!
    <— New icon!^^

• IfUSeekBritney

Almost as adorable as my icon XD <33

• BieberJonasMC

cutest icon ever!!!!!!!! and sexiest too

i adore this couple. they’re so cute. this is the only REAL love in all the jonas brothers’ relationships

• IfUSeekBritney

Take that FTW <33

Is Danielle pregnant or not?

• Lil G

That’s was just. A movie and Abu dhabi is actully not like that at all

• thedarksunshine

Why would you need a personal shopper? :|

• whatsername.21

Nov 19, 2010 @ 05:14 pm
    LizzieHawkins said:
    Thay’re still in abu dhabi?
    Not my fave place in the world after I saw sex & the city

——————————————-

although sex & the city SAID it was abu dhabi, they filmed it in morocco cause abu dhabi/dubai didn’t give them clearance rights to film there.
    i live in AD and it’s pretty boring but it’s not that bad.

• nickjjismyhusband

anyways.
    i love christofer drew (: yehyehyehh!

• LizzieHawkins

Thay’re still in abu dhabi?
    Not my fave place in the world after I saw sex & the city

• tessa-skylar

i think when you go to high end boutiques like Topshop, Burberry, or Marc Jacobs [some of the most common] it’s unusual NOT to have a personal shopper. but i dunno for sure

aww

• Emily

dude. sex and the city may have been based in abu dhabi but it was filmed in marocco :P purely because your nto allowed to promote well “sex” in the middle east.
    i lived in Dubai for 2 years and honestly nothing happened to me :P
    its all good :)
    abu chabis amaazing.
    and no :( they left abu dhabi the morning after the concert :(

• suckit

they so cute,it makes you wanna slap yo mama

• suckit

i love your pony boy icons<33

• BieberJonasMC

awwwwwwwwww so cute!!!!!!!!!!! i love kanielle

• Betterthanrevenge

I love them so much, but you have to say that Danielle has the same nose with Michael Jackson, really. She’s cute though

• Princess Awesome

they actually seem normal and drama free. such a change from the other jonas relationships lol

• asmoothcriminal

TBH The only Jobro I care about is Nick, but I’m beginning to love Kevin and Danielle more and more.

Awwww I like her hair :)

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Nov 19, 2010 @ 11:33 pm
    blahblahblksheep said:
    Every single couple, and I mean EVERY SINGLE GODDAMN COUPLE, is given a “nickname”. And this “nickname” consists of ONE name. One name, where you remove the first letter from one persons’ name, and replace it with the first letter of the other persons’ name.

e.g.
    Niley
    Miam
    Nelena
    Jashley
    Jemi
    Jaylor
    Jamilla
    Kanielle

See. Is that NOT annoying??? And if Nick Jonas is Dating Samantha Barks is he Sick?
    What if Demi ever dates Nick Jonas? Will it give her Dick? The only time I think I will ever condone this stupidity would be if Joe Jonas dates a Hillary because he’s already a Hoe.
    —————
    lmao , what time it took you to be that creative ? I love Joe but what you said is funny :)

• SoRawSUgAr

ummmm……….cool??

• Shana Doodee Minaj

This couple is the awesomeness

• SoRawSUgAr

i don’t really have anything to say, I have nothing against Kanielle, I don’t exactly like Kevin but they seem cut :L. Usually if its one of the other Jobros I have some strong bi.tchy comment haha

• SoRawSUgAr

*cute :)

• SoRawSUgAr

I guess……everyones gone!

yeah shopping at places like that most people have a personal shopper, i’m 16 and i’ve gone without one before… you don’t you get weird looks

• mirnabss

WoW they r coming abu dhabi again ,and ofcourse ferrari world is amazing it has the fastest roller coaster in the world :D

Top Shop? Again? Is that the only place they visit when they’re traveling?
    Museum, landscapes, country history? No?

• yougottheLOVE

my sister lives in abu dhabi :)

• ilovepeacock

aww i love dani and kevs (:
    so cute and you can tell they are REALLY deeply in love.<3

YOUR ICON!!!
    PONYBOY!!
    EEEEP!!!

• teamnobody

they are not amazing they always have to bring justin into something just to deffend them smh

• whatsername.21

OH MY GOD.
    I WAS THERE YESTERDAY! i’m so fucking pissed dilgjhdlkgjd
    i went to watch harry potter with my cousin which ended exactly at 5 pm then we went to the bathroom and STRAIGHT to topshop how did we miss them???
    oh my god they were in marina mall, i can’t believe this!
    holy shit.

• whatsername.21

oh shiiiittt,
    my bad.
    i just read the part that said “arrived FROM abu dhabi”.
    what a relief. it would have been too painful to have been so close.

• blahblahblksheep

Danielle looks like a fraggle. A lazy eyed fraggle.

And can someone PLEASE tell me when the creativity was sucked right out of all of your minds?

• muffy1013

- I’m glad to see them happy :D

• blahblahblksheep

e.g.
    Niley
    Miam
    Nelena
    Jashley
    Jemi
    Jaylor
    Jamilla
    Kanielle

• jerseygirl

Shopping again? Shocker.

And no, Dani – not ALL JB fans are amazing. JS.

• myriamhateshanouf

Did i ever mention i hated u to death :p ur sooooo lucky

• nickjjismyhusband

aww i love dani and kevs (:
    so cute and you can tell they are REALLY deeply in love.<3

• w

Personal shopper?
    LOL they would.

Kenielle is the best couple in this weird world. :D

• Anonimuss2.Oh

I wonder how fucking massive their (Danni’s) closet is. They’re always shopping. Like, how many material items can you have. WTF is this shit? Collateral?

• nickjjismyhusband

watching south park (:
    oh how i LOVE CARTMAN<3

“screw youuuu guys, im going HOME!”

• muffy1013

________

I know if I have 2 bags that’s alot for me xD

• nickjjismyhusband

Cartman: “If you call me fatass again im going home”

FATASS!

Cartman: “SCRW YOU GUYS, IM GOING HOME!”

xD

• roflwaffle

they are so sweet! <3 :)

• Hibz.

Nov 19, 2010 @ 06:13 pm
    Sarcasm said:
    Hibz. said:
    My parents were in the same country.
    Fmlfmlfml.
    _______
    bahahahahaha, you know…we live on the same planet as them.
    Yep, I feel so much closer to them knowing that we’re all earthlings.