Miley To Paparazzi ‘Move Out Of My Way’

• Sarah

Why is Anna driving her car? :S
    Nothing against her or anything, I just find that their new found friendship is really random.
    “I go through FRIENDS like money flying out their hands” lolololol

• teamnobody

miley youre the greatest?rme

• teamnobody

part of being famous is having paparazzi following you if you dont like it get the heck out of the buisness duh !im not just talking about miley im speaking in general

you know she is allowed to say that?
    its not a problem if you say get out of my way. they are not treating her right, but that is their job. And she deals with papparazzi on her own way. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Loved how she sugar coated it after.

“Bye hunny”
    -drives off-

Nice. LOL

• suckit

damn.i would bring a gun with me at all times.if i see one paparazzi i’d be like “move,hoe before i shot yo ass and eat it”! xD

• m

Wasn’t she all best friends with the paparazzi before?

there’s many different paparazzi. She is only nice to Alison. I think he quit Hollywood Tv

• m

Betterthanrevenge said:
    i prefer paparazzi to Miley, personally, she has a thing that makes me hate her. Wasn’t she friend with the papz before? Can’t support her man’s voice
    u do know that there is more than 1 paparazii right?

• letlovein19

MOVE , BITCH . GET OUT THE WAY .

• flor

she was really hurry… I guess :/

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Nov 19, 2010 @ 04:50 pm
    letlovein19 said:
    MOVE , BITCH . GET OUT THE WAY .
    ===========================

*starts singing along*

GET OUT THE WAY GET OUT THE WAY GET OUT THE WAY

• BangThatDrum

Haha yeah I’d do the same lmao. Love you Miles!

• NeverShoutNeverrr

Lol. <3

• BangThatDrum

Nov 19, 2010 @ 04:50 pm
    letlovein19 said:
    MOVE , BITCH . GET OUT THE WAY .
    ===========================

*starts singing along*

GET OUT THE WAY GET OUT THE WAY GET OUT THE WAY

preach!

• LalalandYEAH

She looks tired.

• gabriela.

OMG, IS HIS WORK SWEETY, AND U ARE FAMOUS. BE NICE, HE IS BEING NICE WITH YOU. FUCK ¬

• LizzieHawkins

LalalandYEAH said:

She looks tired.
    MTE

• BangThatDrum

Wasn’t she all best friends with the paparazzi before?

• BangThatDrum

Wasn’t she all best friends with the paparazzi before?
    _________
    Times change. It are also much more papz lately.

• Anonimuss2.Oh
  • StoryOfUs

She looks awesome. Move out of the fucking way rude pap

Is that Ana with her?
    How old is she ? If that’s her

R U D E B I T C H !

• Betterthanrevenge

• BieberJonasMC

miley u r so cool i love u i don’t care what the people say i love u

• thegleek

never mess with the hbic ;D

• wavy

lmaooo! go miley woooo!

hahaha sooo funny i love you miley!!!!!! GET OUT OF MY WAY lol thats right your stupid paz their annoying celeb’s have lives ya know

bitch ass…

• mrsdestinyhope

Things were so much easier on this site when Anon comments were blocked. Thanks for messing up that paradise OU

gabriela. said:

==
    yeah, he’s such a sweetheart for purposely shoving a camera in her face just so he can get paid.

the guy she said move out of my way to wasnt even in her way wtf

• ColdAsU

They weren’t rude neither was she.They aren’t annoying like other ones.Who did she “bye,Honey” too??

• Fiona

Move out of the way paps

Formspring ME!

she must enjoy the attention a little bit or she would get bodyguards.. look at jobros nobody get past big rob…

sayWHAT said:

fyi this is not the vocal thing. she was actually at a producers house auditioning for a part, not a vocal lesson.

auditioning ?

• dontbadumbfuck

haha i am not a big miley nut but i have to say u go gurrll!!!! hahahhahah i am going to say that to the next dumbfuck in my way!!!! “get out of my way” “bye honey” lolz :)

• jessi31993

I think she just gets tired of them being in her way, I mean I watched thinking that she would be like yelling at them, but she wasnt mean about it at all. She probably had somewhere to be is all. :)

• Milley is a slut

Goooooooooo die slut hoe yeah go Eat a Nigger ass face bitch nut i hope Nigger that u have to Eat bets u up

• Britini95

Guess she’s gone back to hating the papparzzi. I would hate them, too. What happened to all the posing with smiles and peace signs? She must just have been really annoyed with the ones who were there.

i loooooooooove her so much!
    she is having hard times but i will always suport her!

• adrianaavL

she wasnt rude :) besides at the end when they said “Bye miley” she said Bye HUNNY:)gotta love her

who is this anna oliver chick?

LMAO she’s just hilarious when she confronts the paps or says things to them. “you are the rudest human being i’ve ever met in my life.” haha

• dmimima

Why can’t these paparazzi just leave her alone so she’ll go away.

oh my god i can not believe how you guys can say “you go girl” and that the paparazzi are annoying!she’s the one who’s fucking annoying god i hate her she’s a fucking rude,slutty bitch who dresses like a hooker to prove to people that she’s “growing up”and trying to be “sexy”,she just looks pathetic

• ilovepeacock

never mess with the hbic ;D

uh, no.

honestly i understand that the paps can get annoying but honestly be nice to them! they are the people who made you famous! they are the reason why you have all the luxuries u have so be nice to them!

No class.

• christmascash

The paparazzi aren’t the reason she’s famous. Disney is. Miley isn’t “bad mouthing” Disney, just the paparazzi. And quite frankly, the paparazzi are creeps, they get into her space and ask her questions (maybe not here, that I can hear) that they shouldn’t know.

• xSweetCandyxx

I would probably do the same thing

• Leanna

OMG NO WAY!!!! DID SHE REALLY?!??!?! OMG MILEY!!!!!! WHY?!?!?!!? OMG WTF WTF WTF!

-_-

• roflwaffle

i would totally do the same thaaaang ^^^^^^

• milenator

Oh Miles :)

Shut up what if that was you. Would you like them do that to you well I guess YOU do

well said couldn’t have said it better myself!

• teamnobody

i remember when she gave the peace sign …..all the freaking time

I hate paparazzi… if I were her I’d probably be beating them out of my way, because I can’t see me having enough patience to just ignore people shoving cameras in my face as I walk out of my house (if thats where she was)

what a bitch really hes just taking photos hes not even talking when you choose to be a singer, you are suposed to be famous when you are famous paparazzis have to do his job, i know sometimes teyre rude but this guy wasnt even talkin o.o

i love miley , her music & w.e but she is being so rudee , she don’t have to be like that to us to see that she has grown up we all know it miley you just have to chill out girl ;)

Excuse me hunnies but they give her food too, she wins money with the pictures dumbasses. And she’s being really rude, js

• Blankets

The information here is really valuable. Embroidered Blankets Thanks for writing, I very much liked your newest post. Custom Blankets I think you should post more frequently, you evidently have natural ability for blogging! Fleece Blankets Just want to say what a great blog you got here!Keep up the good work, I like your writing.Great tips and reminders as show-goers adjust budgets and schedules in this economically challenged period.

• NeraLuvsYouxoxo

Okay so i hope everyone realizes that she didn’t say “Move out my way”…she didn’t say anything at all really except for at the end when she said “”Bye Hunny” to the paps who said “By Miley”… like where is OceanUp getting this info??

Why does everyone hate Anna?

That was rude of her, but maybe she’s in a bad mood. & she looks really thin.

She’s ignorant.

• teamnobody

im not afraid!

• teamnobody

to take the stage

• ILoveU

she is not being rude at all she going threw a tough time. her parents are separating and her breakup, the papps in her face wont help her

• teamnobody

does it look weird with so many hummping icons in a row

she needs to be NICE to the papparazzi? Are you serious?
    Some of them weren’t being rude, but anything celebs say or do to a paparazzi can and will be twisted. She says “I’m fine” a paparazzi may then say to a magazine that ‘Miley Cyrus is “fine” with her parents divorce.’
    And for the record, most celebrities ignore paparazzi like that, its common sense.

• sandy r.

Dear Miley, you were friends with the paparazzi all the time! What makes you change your mind? That your being a bitch to everyone lately. god i feel bad for her family, but she needs to stop being so rude to them. some of them were just asking how she was doing, and were being nice. she doesn’t always have to be a bitch.

1000000% agree

• RiseAboveTheStorm

paparazzi are so effing annoying.

• christmascash

I think this deserves a Charlie McDonnell gif.

Nov 19, 2010 @ 05:41 pm
    Sarah said:

Why is Anna driving her car? :S
    “I go through FRIENDS like money flying out their hands” lolololol

she let gaston and liam ride her car, so i guess she’s gonna bang anna, if she hasn’t already.

• caro0 cro0ssa

my gosh!, she co0ldn’t even say excuse me!! wow!, that was rude!, but she DID say good-bye honey.. but she didn’t even saay excuse me!

caro0 cro0ssa said:

she was right, papz are invading her space,

• sayWHAT

Oh, I thought she was saying “bye hunny” to the pap… It was the guy who opened the door for her. Guess she was kinda mean :(

• ItsBlairWaldorf

Those paps really do look annyoing..

• meemzie

Hahaha lmfaoo xd !!! well they got wot they deserved, paps are sooo fuckin annoyiiing!!!

• WakaWakaEhEh

”Miley! You the greatest!” lmao xD

• adrianaavL

I LOLED at you username:) its awesome

• thedarksunshine

These ones don’t yell as rude things as others do.

• realistgangsta

move the fuck out her way

• DontChargeMeForTheCrime

Miley IS the HBIC! XD
    the paps are annoying as shyt!

I think she was being really nice to them. her parents are getting divorced and shes keeping it cool for the sake of her fans, even though she has a right to be angry, fustrated and could do a lot worse with showing her body off…. and people say she’s not a role model. she’s still a teenager going through hard times.

I Agree ^^ GO MILES ?

• skyebird

at least she said see you later hunny. she wasn’t being rude.

that’s t the same man who came out with her..
    so didn’t say it to a paparazzi.
    probably her vocal teacher..

Uh that questin mark was supposto be a heart but it didnt work so… GO MILES <3

hot bitch

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Of course Anna was driving. -_-

Going to buy weed perhaps??

LOL JKJK. xP

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Miley… in the great words of Taylor Swift:

Why ya gotta be so mean?

• LovatoLoveXO

_______

sweetie idk if you know this but she and other celebs put food on most of those paparazzi table and theres a bunch of people who are still very famous with out the paparazzi its really a matter of star quality and talent

i’m sorry have people not realised that miley is a bitch yet. fair enough some paps are rude and annoying but some are just there to do a job and support themselves. their were no rude remarks from them so why is she being cheeky. shes a bitch and always will be. famous cause of her father gtf and grow a pair!

• Just Dream.

Team Miley Ray Cyrus

Tell ‘em ,Miles! :) You rock! ♥

• Dumm Blonnd

The paparazzi take pictures of you pretty much no matter where you are, even sometimes your own backyard. The paparazzi are leeches. They invade other people’s privacy for money.