Joe Jonas @ BRITT SHOP IN PERU

joeshopping88

Via @MileyLiamLove.

• lollipop1

i know everyone is about to come to this post -_______________-

• w

Lmfao.

• Ashleyy.

Lmfao

Ohh , I like demm braclets !

• lollipop1

PENIS STATUE

What a britt shop?

• lollipop1

What a britt shop?

google it.

• PaaperPlanes

Joe Jonas, I love you.

• BabyYoureAFirework

It’s like he’s thinking ‘i wish mine was this big’

I don’t think I want to see what comes up

Oh god.

At first I’m like “Aw, how cute.” then I read “IS THAT A PENIS?!” and now I can’t stop laughing.

• lollipop1

I don’t think I want to see what comes up

the i guess you’ll just never know

• TraceSTAN

I’m not going to lie, I had to look at the picture for about half an hour before I got what it was haha. I hope its not his mother Christmas gift ;)

Joe isn’t giving that to anyone but himself. Next he’ll be buying black and white “art” shots of male models.

i miss joe wearing tight pants

• mels

It’s like he’s thinking ‘i wish mine was this big’

Baahahahaha!!

Hahaha.

Nov 21, 2010 @ 04:32 pm
    i miss joe wearing tight pants
    Let his southern region breathe, woman.

i think that he’s just intrigued by the statue with the giant thing x] haha lol

hahah yeah but they’ll be for his mothers “birthday”

• dontsurrender

buy 3 get the 4th free? what a rip off.

• lollipop1

i miss joe wearing tight pants
    no one cares.

i bet joes penis is bigger than that thing

• coniconiconni

He seems so amused

Nov 21, 2010 @ 04:36 pm
    i bet joes penis is bigger than that thing
    Ew.

Am I the only girl who thinks those things are ugly?

no i think those things are ugly too but i was just saying i think joes is bigger

RUDE

Wow, that’s uhhhh….well, he’s probably never going to live this down!

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Lmfao I can’t believe Joe is touching a miniature statue that is jerking off with a hot dog sized penis.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Probably a gift for Ashley to use when he’s not around.

• JaneaLynn

I think that’s a fertility statue. Putting it in your room or house is supposed to be good luck for trying to concieve a child. I wonder if Joe knew that, or he was just intrigued by the statue with the giant thing.

• mels

Every time I look at that picture, I laugh a little harder!

• idkMyBFFjill

LMFAO. This is all the proof we need.

• BabyYoureAFirework

Joe is obvs bi

My Gaydar is going DING, DING, DING.

ugh. of course there is a penis. ashley’s got him sex-washed. or its just because hes a man

• MemoryLane
  • TraceSTAN

That’s the shop where they sell souvenirs at the airport. This “statues” are called huacos and where from the time of the Incas. They were used for rituals and as good luck charms. I used to have a lot of them in my house and most of them had penises haha, until they broke because of the earthquake.

That’s just what your mom told you, they broke off in a “hurricane”, sure.

• BabyYoureAFirework

$5 says he bought it.

• BabyYoureAFirework

That’s just what your mom told you, they broke off in a “hurricane”, sure.

lol.

Lmao oh god

• Hibz.

I would pay big money to see his face after reading this post.

Hahahaha his face looks so cute in this pic. :)

• string-of-lights

i personally think he should have gone for the get 3 bracelets and the 4th one free offer.
    that you can see in the bottom right of the picture.

but whatever.

Lol. keep dreaming Joe ;)

Nov 21, 2010 @ 04:53 pm
    string-of-lights said:
    that you can see in the bottom right of the picture.

but whatever.
    Those offers suck.

It’s like “Oh hey, let’s offer them something for free only AFTER we send their asses broke.”

• LoveXJoeXJonas

Thats so funny!

• string-of-lights

Hibz. said:

Nov 21, 2010 @ 04:53 pm
    string-of-lights said:
    that you can see in the bottom right of the picture.

but whatever.
    Those offers suck.

yeah, they do, but anything is better than a penis statue….aha

• Pixita

I wish I could see his face

• LizzieHawkins

I love his face.
    Priceless HAHAHA

Nov 21, 2010 @ 05:00 pm
    Pixita said:
    I wish I could see his face
    Me too.

• Hibz.

I’m watching the AMA’s. Rihannas on.

• Krystal

BAHAHAHAHA!

Me too. Did you think she was good?
    I thought she was okay.

• Hibz.

I wonder why JB couldn’t attend.

And by JB I mean the Jonas Brothers -.-

• LizzieHawkins

RUDE
    She is really rude to anons.
    Idk why..

(replying to this) – Nov 21, 2010 @ 05:08 pm
    Me too. Did you think she was good?
    I thought she was okay.
    She can put on a show, but I don’t like her live voice.
    Watch out for Katy if she performs. Terrible live aswell.

• Jenna Tolls

WHAT. EVEN.

• Hibz.

Ohh, Mileys gonna perform.

Curious to see that.

• LizzieHawkins

She can put on a show, but I don’t like her live voice.
    Watch out for Katy if she performs. Terrible live aswell.

Oh my god, YES!
    did you watch her performance at the Emas?
    Horible.

Nov 21, 2010 @ 05:13 pm
    LizzieHawkins said:
    She can put on a show, but I don’t like her live voice.
    Watch out for Katy if she performs. Terrible live aswell.

Oh my god, YES!
    did you watch her performance at the Emas?
    Horible.
    No, but I saw her perform on So You Think You Can Dance Australia a while ago, and I saw her concert thing playing on MTV.
    Both sucked really badly.

• lollipop1

She is really rude to anons.
    Idk why..

anons are irks.

haha… this is funny.

• LizzieHawkins

lollipop1 said:

She is really rude to anons.
    Idk why..

anons are irks.

But some of them are nice..

• Mafer Rodríguez-Lee

Oh my Jonas hahaha! I can’t stop laughing. maybe he’s picking a present for Ashley :P

• lollipop1

But some of them are nice..

um…no they are not!

bunch of assholes! he was out shopping with nick and the dancers tht day!! thers other pictures on here of tht. he prob came across it while he was shopping and was intrigued… unless its demis christmas gift. anyone would have stppoed out of curiosity even the pope.

• Drizzy

He’s probably thinking… ‘OH this is how your supposed to masturbate…’ ;)

Kidding.

• kc985

POR QUE TANTO ALBOROTO SI JOE NO COMPRO NADA SOLO MIRO COMO CUALQUIER PERSONA EN ESAS TIENDAS DE AEROPUERTO SIEMPRE VENDEN LO MAS TIPICO DEL PAIS Y ESA ESTATUA ES UN CHISTE JAJA.
    I LOVE JOE!!

• kc985

EN CHILE SE LE CONOCE COMO “INDIO PICARO” NO SE COMO LE DICEN EN PERU

• Elena

lol he’s pointing at the penis, i reaaally want to caption this
    ‘wait, arent i supposed to have one of those’
    but i have a feeling i will be attacked for that lol

• Ashleyyy xoxo

Lmao

• Araceeli

JAJAJAJJAJAJAJA ME MUEEEEEEEEEEERO XD JOE QUE ESTABAS MIRANDO? AJAJJAJAJ

• MikiMouze

Okay what is a britt shop?? I google it and get a coffee shop! Help?

• paola

calm DOWN people! he was seeing that because he thought it was funny and who wont do it? come onn THAT THING HAS A PENIS.

and this is a ” HUACO” thats the name and its from the incas, it was a culture a lootttt of years ago.

and a britt shop is a shop where you can buy things about the culture of the country you´re visiting . its like you go to the statue of liberty and buy a mini Statue of Liberty …something like that.

aah americanos burros jajja :D

THIS IS IN THE AIRPORT! My family is from Peru so I go EVERY year and I ALWAYS go to this store! So cool!

Joe; ”Omg,, thats like real size, my size. :O”

• Anon

yeey he just found Ashley’s christmas present.

mNotAnnoying2.0 said:

Probably a gift for Ashley to use when he’s not around.

hahahahahaha! your my new hero!

You can tell Joe is laughing at this thing, and I would be too lol. They have the same sorts of gift shops with dick statues in Mexico as well. When I went to Cancun on vacation it was really funny….that’s prob Joe’s first time seeing that sort of thing, hence the laughter.

• mimi

joe that is called a penis! you have one between your legs! just take a look once in a while lol hahaha. jk

• mimi

aah americanos burros jajja :

He probably took one for taylor and she might stop singing about him?? jk.

• mimi

Not for nothing but joe of all the statues there you just had to touch the one with the penis one stuck on it??? hahahahahaha!!!

that is called pinchudos yes they have big penis it is like a huaco with a large one and he is touching that I am from peru and that is funny! :) we have prouve that Joe is a perv hahah

• whatdoesittake

he got his hand all up in its junk LOL

• ItsBlairWaldorf

I see he took a particular interest in that one.

• KristaAbela

HAHAHAHAHAHA I noticed the penis the second I saw the picture. what poor timing (/awesome timing) to get a picture of him… LAWLS.
    but hey, at least you can tell he was in mid-laughter if you get a good look at his face. i dont blame him. I’d take pick it up and be like WTF too :P

• Blankets

Ugh, I liked! So clear and positively.Very extraordinary place. Blankets I will give it to my friends.Now lets see if I can do something productive with it. Plush Blankets In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!information you write is very clean. fleece throw I’m very lucky to get this information from you.Great tips and reminders as show-goers adjust budgets and schedules in this economically challenged period.

He’s looking at it like “Now THAT’S a nice dick” rofl xD

• vikkisquires

Is this really Joe It’s a side picture u cant really tell it could be anyone Just saying.

But hasn’t anyone gone in to werid shops and found funny gifts i would of pick it up shown my firends and just laugh that people actually make these and sell them and people actually but this Lmao lol

It’s would have been a epic momment wish i was there to see the look on his face LMAO LOL :)

• brendis11

ARE THE EROTIC HUACOS PERU:) HAHAHAhah love joe ?

• -ohmyjoick

LOLOLOLOL JOE TOUCHING A PENIS STATUE~

mmayb hes buying it for demi to suck on while shes in treatment since she cant get laid.

yes. yes he is,

• Samantha

YEs he is!

• mels

Is he looking at a penis statue?

can some one please tell me what a britt shop is??!?!?!?

• lollipop1

can some one please tell me what a britt shop is??!?!?!?

google it……..

• thedarksunshine

LMFAO. What in the world..

• thedarksunshine

BabyYoureAFirework said:
    Joe is obvs bi
    I can see that. XD

It was in Equador.

no! this is in my country(peru)!
    i know my culture (:

• string-of-lights

hahah yeah but they’ll be for his mothers “birthday”

but he’ll forget to give them her….and he’ll hang it above his bed….
    just to …admire the art.

• string-of-lights

BabyYoureAFirework said:
    Joe is obvs bi

everyone knows it ;)

• Vania

it looks like the peruvian version of the “Indio Picaro” from Chile xD Oh my gaaad Joe what the heck are you watching there? xD Maybe it´s the christmas present for Ashley, she can make it work :D okno

Nov 21, 2010 @ 04:42 pm
    LOL!!!! Well, that’s gotta hurt.

Anyway, I’m pretty sure he just found it funny.
    I’ve seen boobs in stores. I aint lesbian LOL.

• Hibz.

I can’t stop smiling. That picture…

My mum thinks I’m crazy.

• Ashleyy.

Well, obiviously, we have a bisexual in this shop .

???

hahahhhah this is sooo funny. i love you joe, although i feel like people r gonna blow this up more them needed

LMAO Joe!
    wow that shop looks like one that is @ Cabo San Lucas

• andrea natalie (:

I think so
    hahahaha i was there,
    there are another things like that (?)
    i mean… strange |:

that pic is from the 30? (:

• CurlySue

OMG ANONS ARE BACK!

(im probably super late on this..)

does that thing have a penis?!

• bluesfan3410

That’s intresting.

does that thing have a penis?!

oddiously

scrimgeour was pretty hot if you ask me

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
    yes thats a penis.
    ive seen them before.
    hilarious.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
    yes thats a penis.
    ive seen them before.
    hilarious.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Don’t get me wrong Joe, I love you, your like my boo…I mean I knew you were a little high on my gaydar ALREADY, but this… 0.0
    LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

oh my goodness at first i didn’t even realize that shit had a penis

He’s without Ashley!!… maybe!

i love him!