Joe Jonas Poses W/ Buddy The Elf, Santa

joeelf

Backstage @ Elf @ Broadway’s Al Hirschfeld Theatre. Credit: Broadway.com.

• Anonymous25
  • Anonymous25

ummm joe does not look to hot there it look like he is getting a mole like his father!
    :P

i love love love ashleys shoes
    is just the coat..hes still a HOTTIE!! :P

• Anonymous48

he needs to not flatten his hair it’s nasty lol

• jerseygirl

WTF did they cut Ashley out of this pic?

They look gorgeous together. :)

• mixi

Omj!!joe look soo cute..the hair is more longer now! :D

• Anonymous48

Nov 21, 2010 @ 08:31 am
    Anonymous25 said:

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/8808/jashleyelf05.jpg jashley

—————————
    and people think she’s pretty? oh god.
    that’s sad, i agree you should be happy for him but god you dont gotta act like shes pretty.ewww.

• Anonymous25

FAGET ON BROADWAY!!
    hello HATER!!

• jerseygirl

Oh please. We all have different opinions as to what is “beautiful” but you make it sound like the girl is an ogre. She’s not. I don’t know how people can deny that she is attractive.

• Anonymous24

jerseygirl said:

———————
    she is lol but thats my opinion. you said how can people deny shes attractive well i can. people have different tastes and i find her to be one of the ugliest people in the world. just cause u find her attractive doesnt mean everyone does.

• EvaSnow

Ashley is certainly not ugly, but I can’t find her pretty either. She looks avarage to me. I really don’t get why people think she’s so incredibly pretty. I really can’t see it. She’s probably not my type of girl.

It’s hilarious how they cut Ashley out of the picture though. xD

• Anonymous<3

my mom was reading one of my mags and after she was like two things: one joe jonas’ girlfriends nose….lmao
    two kevin jonas’ wife looks just liek haylie duff

• Hibz.

Jingle bells.. Jingle bells..

• karina

joe looks so ugly

• jerseygirl

It’s really not that hilarious.

Eh. I think there are a bunch of jealous bitches on this post. There is no denying Ashley is considered beautiful by MOST people in the entertainment industry – hence all her magazine shoots and spokesmodel gigs. So keep on hating, girlies. Joe finds her beautiful – that’s all that matters.

silly

• EvaSnow

jerseygirl said:

It’s really not that hilarious.

_________
    So you’re basically saying that your opinion is all what matters? Because you think she’s beautiful everyone else needs to think she’s beautiful? Everyone has a different opinion. Deal with it. Just like I said earlier, she’s not my type. I think she’s avarage looking. I always thought that. Even back in 2008 when I heard that she was playing Alice Cullen in Twilight. Even then I didn’t think she was pretty enough for the role. So no I’m not some creepy Joe stan. I’m just someone with an opinion. And just because I don’t think she’s ZOMGPRETTEH doesn’t meant that I’m a hater.

Nov 21, 2010 @ 08:31 am
    Anonymous25 said:

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/8808/jashleyelf05.jpg jashley
    ————————–
    Is it just me or do Joe and Ash look like they were running late and neither one had time to do their hair..still cute though!

he only people tht would think ashley is ugly r demi fans.. the difference between ashley and demi is demi is on disney and the jobros made her famous and ashley is acxtually in real movies and made herself famous, and dont say people are only talking abt ash bcuz shes with a jobro bcuz people new who she was b4. haers have to admit joe and ashley look very happy together and they seem to support each other in a mature healty way. get over yourselves demi stans.

• jerseygirl

No, I”m not saying that at all. But you constantly saying how you don’t find her attractive, along with finding it HILARIOUS that she was cut out of the picture, tells me that you have a problem with her – and it’s not about her looks at all.

You’re entitled to your opinion but I just think it’s a foolish one when this girl is constantly on alot of “most beautiful” or “Hottest women in Hollywood” lists. But, yeah, w/e. It doesn’t matter.

• EvaSnow

And it’s not a fact that Ashley is pretty just because some people in the entertainment industry say so. Even if the whole world would think she’s pretty I wouldn’t find her pretty. I have my opinion. I don’t care what others think. I’m just myself.

(replying to this) – Nov 21, 2010 @ 08:56 am
    jerseygirl said:

It’s really not that hilarious.

————————
    Thank you for that..and they all must have missed Ashley in People mags 50 most beautiful people in the world issue..I know soo many guys that would give their left nut to be with Ashly Greene..even my boyfriend was like wow if Joe Jonas can be her well he just became really cool in my book

• EvaSnow

jerseygirl said:

________________
    Well I think it’s hilarious that they cut her out because it doesn’t make any sense. Why would they cut her out of the picture?

And I think you’re foolish. Because you probably care about what others think about her. Just because others find her pretty doesn’t mean that YOU have to find her pretty. There are more girls/women on the “Hottest girls lists” that I don’t find attractive. Thank God we all have another opinion. The world would be a boring place if we would all like the same person and would find the same person attractive.

• jerseygirl

OH, ok. SMH.

—————-

dont generalize, i like demi and i like ashley and find them both beautiful. the person on this post who said ashley is not attractive is a joe fan. and no some people may not find her pretty not everyone has the same opinion as you. get over yourself.

• jerseygirl

And I think you’re foolish. Because you probably care about what others think about her. Just because others find her pretty doesn’t mean that YOU have to find her pretty.There are more girls/women on the “Hottest girls lists” that I don’t find attractive. Thank God we all have another opinion. The world would be a boring place if we would all like the same person and would find the same person attractive
    ———————-
    Um, stop putting words into my mouth. I think the girl is pretty because she is. Do I think she’s the most beautiful girl on the planet? No. But like I said, ugly girls do not get put on magazine covers or become spokesmodels for cosmetics companies. Seriously, get over your jealousy of the girl already. She’s not ugly. God. This is the dumbest argument ever. I’m done.

• EvaSnow

Exactly don’t compare me to Demi stans. I dislike Demi a lot. I’m a Jonas Brothers fan, but that’s not the reason why I don’t find her pretty. I never thought Ashley was pretty. I’m also a huge Twilight fan so I “know” her for several years and I never thought she was pretty and I never quitte liked her. But I never called Ashley ugly either, because she isn’t ugly. She’s prettier than I am. I just don’t find her attractive.

Joe iS gorgeous in that dark coat!!!!

• w

Just waiting for the expected candids in LA.

• NomNomNickJonas

Have you been good this year ?

• EvaSnow

___________________________
    I don’t put words in your mouth. You keep saying that you think she must be pretty because she’s on the cover of magazines. Well I think that’s a dumb argument, because I don’t find someone pretty because somebody else thinks she’s pretty. And it seems like you care about that. It seems like you find her pretty just because she’s on “Hottest girls” lists in magazines.

And how am I jealous? Just because I don’t find her pretty doesn’t make me a jealous person. I never called her ugly either. She’s just not my type of girl. I”m just giving my opinion like you give your opinion. Not everyone with a “negative opinion” is jealous… I have no idea why I should be jealous. I’m not some pathetic tween who thinks that Joe could ever be my boyfriend. xD Calling someone jealous like that is pretty pathetic. Especially because it doesn’t make any sense. I didn’t even make fun of Ashley. xD

• jerseygirl

——————
    Woah. Methinks you protest too much.

Girl, please. I read your comments here. You rip on her on every post – you’re bitching that she’s with Joe too much; you don’t think she’s pretty; you think she’s mean to her haters on Twitter. Blah, blah, blah.

And let me repeat myself AGAIN – I think she’s pretty because she is pretty. I’m using the example of being on magazine covers to support that alot of other people think so too. That is all.

• freakthefreakout

bullshit! that is not Buddy the Elf
    oh and joe looks cute(:

:P

i love love love ashleys shoes

• MileyJonas

Its funny how the elf is most tall than santa..

• pandora

If Ashley is not your idea of beautiful who is?? Just curious! Personally think Ashley is gorgeous but then I think Joe has great taste in his girls/crushes they all look gorgeous to me. Some people on here must have extremely high standards as to what is beautiful. One can be beautiful without being completely perfect.

joe deff doesnt look high/drunk

Ashley has ugly nose… just sayin… and Joe, please, don’t you EVER wear that coat again!!

• Blankets

Very outstanding website.I am definitely bookmarking this page and sharing it with my friends. Blankets Keep working, great job, I love it! Thanks!Keep making them!Looking forward to future posts. Plush Blankets This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. fleece throw I enjoy seeing websites that understand the value of providing a prime resource for free. I truly loved reading your post. Thanks!

• JoeHoe15

Joe, you need to cut your hair again like these..

or these..

:))

• Dont Judge

Hahaha. Funny stuff. Two Joe stans bitching it out. LMAO. Anyway, I do agree. Ashley isnt that pretty. She is okay. I have seen uglier but, have seen prettier too. She is okay. :) Joe on the other hand…

• AlwaystheTruth

he looks so adorable!

• wavy

no one was talking about demi you fucking idiot and im a demi fan and i think ashley is pretty so dont just say *demi fans*

• kc985

joe is gorgeous. he is sexy

• kc985

mm…jashley is true love

JocelynGeee said:

Jashley look’s so good together :]

———————

you must be blind. she looks like she could be his mother.

If Ashley Greene is ugly to you well I really want to see what you call pretty..and don’t say T. Swift with her bad hair..or Demi L. with her orange skin and dryed out hair..Ashley wouldn’t have been on the cover of Maxim TWICE if she was bad looking!

i like jashley but i don’t think ashley is pretty at all. i only like the couple because joe’s happy. but he could be dating a gorilla and if that made him happy, i’d support him

if your such a jobro fan you would be happy if their happy and not come on here insulting one of their girlfriends. when you do it makes you seem like a hater,

• EvaSnow

____________
    How am I insulting Ashley? Because I said that I don’t think she’s the prettiest person in the world? Seriously.. You’re pathetic. Please read my comments. I never said she was ugly or a bitch or anything like that.

• ensuringthecrisis

Haha :p

• evanescence

1st!

• xSweetCandyxx

Cute =)

• w

ensuringthecrisis said:
    Haha :p
    Cute icon.

• Einelen

Cute

• Colleen

Joseph is soo gorgeous!! ;)

• myboyinwoods

he was with ashley too

• Entertainmentlove

oh this santa looks drunk

• WYLMITE?

Oh Joseph.. Y U SO CUTE?

And Ashley looks gorgeous in those pictures. I love her dress. :D

• DignityWithLove

Joe looks hot!!

he looks weird

• EvaSnow

It’s funny how Ashley is not in this picture. xD

• anna.xoxo14

Whoa, dramaaa. Anyway, Joe looks cute.

• JocelynGeee