Nick J ‘Hope You Had Great Diabetes Day’

nickabetes2023-5

Nick Jonas Simple Wins blog: Once again, hello from Latin America! Our next stop is Abu Dhabi, we are all so excited as none of us have been there before. We have loved all of the different cities we have been able to visit on this tour. November is Diabetes Awareness Month so Bayer and I wanted to do

something special, so I will be a part of a month-long feature on Cambio.com called Cambio Cares. I understand how life isn’t always easy with diabetes, for me it can be a bit more complicated when I’m on the road for extended periods of time. It’s important to test and know your blood sugar level and what impacts

it, like food and exercise. On tour we have had the opportunity to stay very active, most recently my brothers and I put together a soccer tournament with the entire crew. I hope everyone had a great World Diabetes Day;

working together we can make a change, raise awareness and come closer to finding a cure. My Simple Win this month: Testing enough to properly manage my diabetes no matter where I am in the world. -Nick

• Fansitez

Host your celebrity fansite for FREE at http://fan-sitez.com/

• alyson

oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I love him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I hope he come in Italy!!!!!!!!!!!<3

i think hes just serious. i dont think he is as needy as some celebrities were he has to have a gf or bf to be happy. he is happy already. you people need to get a life.i can show you ten picturs of him smiling and laughing in the last couple of months..

• Hibz.

Nov 21, 2010 @ 10:18 pm
    This kid needs to go away.
    If by “this kid” you mean yourself, then I agree.

• nickjjismyhusband

ah! finally sometime i love(:

nickjayy<3

• ItsBlairWaldorf

Cute

• nickjjismyhusband

i love nick cause hes not a jerk…hes so quiet and sensitive and smiley and adorable and so….wonderful….<3 ahhhhh!

• nickjjismyhusband

he looks ASIAN in that picture though :P

• nickjjismyhusband

i like him..alot.(:

Smiley? He’s anything but smiley. Such an unpleasant downer hahah remember when someone asked him if he was depressed and he got all offended

• nickjjismyhusband

i wonder why this guy on twitter is talking to me all of a sudden..? like hes the cute guy at my school and i used to send him tweets but he never repied cause he was a jerk..the popular guys are always jerks but now hes like hella talking to me…o.0 haha

i know you guys dont care but idk just felt like expressing myself haha x))

• ItsBlairWaldorf

I wonder how him and sam hit it off. He’s so serious.

• nickjjismyhusband

well everytime i see pictures of him or interviews hes almost always smiling..not with his teeth but HES smiling :)

• nickjjismyhusband

but hopefully he is now smiling with his TEETH now that he has a girlfriend ;)

• ItsBlairWaldorf

Nov 21, 2010 @ 10:49 pm
    nickjjismyhusband said:

but hopefully he is now smiling with his TEETH now that he has a girlfriend ;)
    ========================
    I agree.

• Hibz.

I don’t think Nick is the non-smiley, intimidating guy most people think he is.

He’s actually pretty cool sometimes. Like in live chats and interviews.
    He has his moments.

• thedarksunshine

How do you guys know Jashley are going to Miley’s party tonight?
    Why would she have a party tonight when her birthday is on Tuesday?

nickjjismyhusband said:

i know you guys dont care but idk just felt like expressing myself haha x))

_____

Lol well, I think you should talk to him if you think he’s cute. But like you said some of them are jerks and only start being nice when either their big fat ego gets smashed or they just start being weird.

Him and his girlfriend look weird together. I don’t remember what she looks like but I saw a picture of them at a party and I was like she’s too old for him.. but maybe that wasn’t her

Hibz. said:

I don’t think Nick is the non-smiley, intimidating guy most people think he is.

He’s actually pretty cool sometimes. Like in live chats and interviews.
    He has his moments.

____

Eh. I prefer Joe. He’s the most normal, the funniest, and he seems to be the most selfless. I think he wins best personality for sure.

• ItsBlairWaldorf

=——————————-
    I use to think the same thing.. then i had to keep reminding myself she’s only 20 0r 21.

• nickjjismyhusband

hahaha

• nickjjismyhusband

nickjjismyhusband said:

i know you guys dont care but idk just felt like expressing myself haha x))

_____

yeah were actually gonna go to a concert together! o.0 haha we started talking on twitter and now turns out were gonna go to a concert on saturday x)) haha

• nickjjismyhusband

weeird.

• nickjjismyhusband

sleepy.-.-

• ryanlewis
  • Takes1toKno1

daaamnnn hes so dark here where the heck did he go??? lmaoo

ohh i still love you nick j.

i had a weird dream with samantha and let me repeat it was weird.

Awww I love nick Jonas !!!

And about him not smiling I think he just likes to be known serious but I bet he is very happy ..

I smile sooo much that my cheeks hurt lol so maybe that’s why he doesn’t lol jk

• Blankets

Very outstanding website.I am definitely bookmarking this page and sharing it with my friends. Blankets Keep working, great job, I love it! Thanks!Keep making them!Looking forward to future posts. Plush Blankets This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. fleece throw I enjoy seeing websites that understand the value of providing a prime resource for free. I truly loved reading your post. Thanks!

love him :))))

• paola

i love him so much. and i hope he return tu Peru :)

returns*

• xafranbix

Dude, I love Nick
    but can we talk about Miley’s bday party tonight?
    Jashley is going and AJ and Swifty as well
    I hope Nick goes..

• paola

Dude, I love Nick
    but can we talk about Miley’s bday party tonight?
    Jashley is going and AJ and Swifty as well
    I hope Nick goes
    ——————–

im glad demi wont. cause you know…

maybe thats the reason nick flied from london right?..

• xafranbix

im glad demi wont. cause you know…

maybe thats the reason nick flied from london right?..

mte.
    and If Joe goes, why can’t Nick?
    plus Miley’s single ;);)

This kid needs to go away.

you need to go away ¬¬

——————————-
    i think he was being sarcastic. these days teens really don’t know what a classy humor is. i dont smile a lot either, in fact my model director was filming a faux commercial for me, and asked “you dont smile a lot do you?” but im not an unpleasant downer