Nick Jonas Burbank Movie Theater Meet

nickillian
nickmete

@Simplyjacinda met Nick Jonas at the movie theatre in Burbank, CA.

This doesn’t make any sense, Nick was in London yesterday with that guy and but yet he was also at the movies in Burbank?? :/

They have these amazing inventions called airplanes that let you move thousands of miles in a single day. Quite amazing.

Seriously though, when I visited London my flight back to the US left at 8AM London time and I was back at home before 5PM Eastern time that same day, with the time difference and having a direct flight.

Hes gonna be in town for mileys birthday!!! And he was in london yesterday but he left yesterday and came back to cali and obiously went to the movies?hes always going by himself everywhere?i wonder why? Anyway cross your fingers he goes to her party!! : )

========
    you’re stupid, i think she’s saying it doesn’t make sense he would have spent less than 24 hours in london then went straight to cali to the movies. he would have been exausted.

Nov 21, 2010 @ 08:33 am
    ======================================

lol, I’d like that but i think Miley has said she going to the Bahama’s or something, and I think Nick’s staying in LA…so yeaaahhh. No.

_____

Don’t count on it…

Nov 21, 2010 @ 08:32 am

Your first paragraph was hilarious to me.

Sarcasm FTW.

• Hibz.

Speaking of Nick Jonas… I just watched some Les Miz footage.

Excuse me while I revive myself.

WHERE THE HECK DID THAT VOICE COME FROM?!

Nov 21, 2010 @ 08:38 am
    Anonimuss2.Oh said:
    Nov 21, 2010 @ 08:33 am
    ======================================

Dude. I was gonna make the exact same icon you have.

Get out of my thoughts :O

• Hibz.

Jeez, am I the only one here? Three posts in a row.

What a life I have.

• jonasbrothersfan

Jeez, am I the only one here? Three posts in a row.

What a life I have.
    I’m here. haha

Nov 21, 2010 @ 08:42 am
    jonasbrothersfan said:
    Jeez, am I the only one here? Three posts in a row.

What a life I have.
    I’m here. haha
    THANK GOD.

Hello.. Person.

• imandreajonas

YO I’M SO HOT, JUST LIKE A TAMALE. SO DESTRUCTIVE, JUST LIKE A TSUNAMI.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

i thought he was in london

• EvaSnow

I’m also here! *waves*

• DropItLikeMiley

Look at his face. Nick the creeper. ;D

• jonasbrothersfan

Nov 21, 2010 @ 08:42 am
    jonasbrothersfan said:
    Jeez, am I the only one here? Three posts in a row.

What a life I have.
    I’m here. haha
    THANK GOD.

Hello.. Person.
    Haha.

Hello. :)

NILEY <3

• imandreajonas

Nick J is off the chain..

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

i thought he was in london
    ———————-
    That’s what I thought too, haha. xD

Well.. He looks hot.

Well.. He looks hot.
    ——————
    Siennaaaaa :D

• Hibz.

I love how I tweeted for people to come on, and they did.

Either you people stalk my twitter or god just felt sorry for me.

Hibz. said:

I love how I tweeted for people to come on, and they did.

Either you people stalk my twitter or god just felt sorry for me.
    ———————-
    LMAO. I was just bored and haven’t commented on an OU post in months and I thought “oh someone I actually know is on.” xD

• DropItLikeMiley

o.O Your icon. <3

• BabyYoureAFirework

I like how Ash and Sam are following each other on twitter..I mean finally Nick and Joe found two girls where they can all hang out have fun and there is NO drama..No he said she said bull crap..they all seem real chill together

Cuz they aren’t disney or songwriters

Nov 21, 2010 @ 11:35 am
    BabyYoureAFirework said:

Cuz they aren’t disney or songwriters
    ——————————–
    I don’t think thats it all I think they are alot more mature then other girls they have dated..and have alot more going on in their lives to be caught up in drama bull crap..I mean Pink is a song writer she went through plenty of stuff in her life she never drew attention to what songs are about but rather its a great song listen to it! unlike a few other people.

LOL

• EvaSnow

________________
    Don’t you win time if you travel from London to LA? Because of the timezones? He probably had a busy day. xD Or Nick cloned himself. [a]

Both Scott and Killian have big ass mouths. Lol.
    ———————

They do. lmao

LOL. Look at bb’s face.
    It’s looks like >_>

Ahaha gotta love Killian and Scott.

LOL, i can just imagine Nick getting off the plane from London, and then being like, “I’m gonna go watch a movie in Burbank!” LMAO, too funny. I can actually see it though, he’s really random.

lmao

• Disdain

Yeah, you had to click on the name, to see it complete.
    How are you? :D

I’m alright :) You? :)

Fine :)
    I was missing this shit, so I decided I would come back.

Oh, cool :)

Most of the old users have disappeared tho :/

• BabyYoureAFirework

samantha barks and nick jonas… nice couple, but what happened to demi lovato and nick jonas? #imissnemi :(
    sorry that was random.

I miss the Nemi friendship too :(

sorry that was random.
    ______

There never was a “Nemi”. There was only Nick and Demi as friends.

sorry that was random.
    ——————-

what happened? demi is in rehab, im sure they’re still friends.

There never was a “Nemi”. There was only Nick and Demi as friends.

there was a “nick liked demi but he dated both of her best friends and then she dated joe” = never gonna happen.

Nov 21, 2010 @ 10:15 am
    Disdain said:
    People think it’s so cool to be disrespectful.

FUCK YOU IMMATURE CHILDREN.

…………………..
    WHAT IS YOUR Problem????><

okay back to anon

HJIC

Nick dated Miley before he even knew Demi, so it’s technically not his fault

• Disdain

I love Niley, but some Niley fans need to get the fuck over themselves and deal with their emotions and get their shit together and understand that they’re not together atm.

BabyYoureAFirework said:

Nick dated Miley before he even knew Demi, so it’s technically not his fault

i know. that’s what i said, he was dating miles when he was shooting the first camp rock in canada.

i hear you guuud with dos sofyt lipos

fianlly finished my nasty story!!!!1

Nov 21, 2010 @ 10:15 am
    Disdain said:
    People think it’s so cool to be disrespectful.

FUCK YOU IMMATURE CHILDREN.

…………………..
    WHAT IS YOUR Problem????><
    _____

People are.

WHAT NASTY STORY

• Disdain

Some people need to cry themselves a river so I can litter and shit in it.

WHAT NASTY STORY

.. lol

Disdain said:

Some people need to cry themselves a river so I can litter and shit in it.

You need to shove chill up your ass hun.

miley is gonna sing forgiveness and love

• Disdain

I want to play Sims 3 but I have homework.

one time

Oh, it kind of sucks.

:o

sorry that was random.

“If I heard the call and end all of the sound does not heed the grief you see my heart from longing is walking behind”

NO BODY LIKE MY POEM ???
    THAT SUCKS

• Disdain

People think it’s so cool to be disrespectful.

FUCK YOU IMMATURE CHILDREN.

She was at his birthday so if he goes to hers doesn’t mean that they are always in love. He is with Samantha “cute” Barks now, and she deserves him more than all his exes

I wonder if Nick will go to Miley’s birthday.

he prob will go to mileys bday bcuz she went to his. he will make a appearance to say happy bday for a friend.. tht doesnt mean he loves her.. he seems pretty happy with samanth..it seems to me tht a miley party will be like going to a lindsay lohan party and i dont think thts the kind of party nick jonas will feel comfortable in or wnt to be part of.

yes! nick does know how to pick them! tht was extremely sweet of sam to reply even tho she knew she would get hate for it, but the girl was upset and she said something to make her feel beter. you go nick… best pick so far

all right I gotta return a movie to the red box..and all this talk about a McRib..well I might have to get one!

So so what I still a Rock Star! I got my Rock moves!

I’m confused? Where is he? When was this photo taken????

I’m hungry…

• Blankets

Ugh, I liked! So clear and positively.Very extraordinary place. Blankets I will give it to my friends.Now lets see if I can do something productive with it. Plush Blankets In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!information you write is very clean. fleece throw I’m very lucky to get this information from you.Great tips and reminders as show-goers adjust budgets and schedules in this economically challenged period.

mayb sam just cares abt her fns and wned to answer… not every girl is crazy like some of the ones theyve dated.. sam and ash are mature and could give a crap abt wht people say they just care abt nick and joe… good for them. altho we all kno what happened the last time one of nicks gfs put their relationship out there. bye bye sam

LMAO nick really knows how to pick ‘em.

@SamanthaBarks you and nick are adorable together. you are beautiful, please reply me? I’m from Brazil.PLEASE SAM REPLY ME, I’M CRYING ):

@gatadonicholasj please don’t cry! Smile because it’s all good! X

…. is it not common sense to not reply to couple stans? that just makes it so obvious.
    _______

That girl was spamming her Twitter and she was crying. Sam wasn’t just going to ignore her. I think it was nice that she replied. She never replies to any other tweet about Nick though.

_______

Even though this comment had so many grammar mistakes, I agree.

replyng to a stan has nothing to do with the hate they get… look at ashley she never repls to stans and shes getting the most hate of all and look she still looks happy with joe. shows her maturity.

• deco

I have a feeling that Nick’s going to be doing “Wicked” at the West End since he tweeted a phrase from it, went to go see it a couple nights ago and met with a couple of the actors (one who is leaving in February) and that same guy tweeting Nick good luck in the future or something like that, and that he’s looking for a flat in London.
    On I think it was Facebook the Jonas Brothers’ assistant said he had to disguise himself as a business man looking for a place in London for his boss or something like that.

Why London? .. musicals in US are much better, Nick has his family and work in US

I don’t get why people think Sam is “fangirl-y” with Nick. Like what the hell? Where the fuck did you get that assumption. I have never seen her doing anything to look like a fangirl. Also when they call her a dog because she “follows Nick everywhere”. She went to NYC and AD. That’s it. I would’ve done the same thing. That’s what boyfriends and girlfriends do dipshits.

….

• gottalent

Lol someone had thrown a dirty pad on someone elses face on a Justin Bieber concert, but it was for Bieber:)

Now that you agree my life is complete!I did not know we had to spell correctly online, but I hope I spelled everything correctly in this comment.I would never want to upset you.

first, why would the jobros personal assisant put their business on facebook, tht the jobros wouldnt like. 2ndly why would he have to disguise himself as a business man, the boys are worth more than 120 million dollars… i think they can buy wht ever apt they wnt.tht made no sense

SamanthaBarks @SelenaIsMyIdolx thank you! Not everyone is going to like you and that’s just something that happens! I am just blessed to have some really sweet people who are supportive! X

She seems like a really sweet girl. Why the hate?

• iamaonegirlshow

I was an Anon until yesterday :D Damn, it feels so good having an account.

• gottalent

Nov 21, 2010 @ 12:05 pm
    iamaonegirlshow said:

I was an Anon until yesterday :D Damn, it feels so good having an account.

But people WILL start getting on your nerves more…..I felt that way to and the reason I got one cause people kept telling me why I didnt.

WHAT NASTY STORY

a story about sadomasochism

• L.A Baby

Fine :)
    I was missing this shit, so I decided I would come back.

Oh, cool :)

Most of the old users have disappeared tho :/

That’s because Justin Bieber fans have taken over this and have turned it into a shitty place.
    I really miss Oceanup from 2008 but whatever, I guess I can still come here when I’m bored.

miley is gonna sing forgiveness and love

This bitch. I hate that song.

Nov 21, 2010 @ 10:20 am
    …………………
    why are soooo anger ????what is your Problem in lifa ????
    get over Yourself ??/

—————

Cry moar

Nov 21, 2010 @ 10:25 am

—————

I have to agree with you isn’t there a Justin Bieber fan site you all can go to..why come here..and talk about him on a mainly Jonas/Disney stars site? Is that seriously? I mean I know there is site dedicated to him..go there and worship his ugly little ass!! or are you that fucking ignorant you have to come here.

la baby STFU there are no justin fans here. all users here hate him

why are soooo anger ????what is your Problem in lifa ????
    get over Yourself ??/
    ————————————-

lol

Disdain said:

Some people need to cry themselves a river so I can litter and shit in it.

You need to shove chill up your ass hun.

Whatever.

Nov 21, 2010 @ 10:25 am

la baby STFU there are no justin fans here. all users here hate him
    —————–

There are a lot of users that like justin

Nov 21, 2010 @ 10:20 am
    …………………
    why are soooo anger ????what is your Problem in lifa ????
    get over Yourself ??/
    __________

My problem in life… I don’t really know. I think it’s people, but then again it’s my fault I’m anti-social.

(replying to this) – Nov 21, 2010 @ 08:48 am

Well.. He looks hot.
    ——————
    Siennaaaaa :D

Ohai Andy ;) How are you?

(replying to this) – Nov 21, 2010 @ 08:48 am

Well.. He looks hot.
    ——————
    Siennaaaaa :D

Ohai Andy ;) How are you?
    Eh… How aree youu?(:

la baby STFU there are no justin fans here. all users here hate him

que?

There are a lot of users that like justin

yeah but mostly his post have haters

Whatever.

Fack off

Wow.

Nov 21, 2010 @ 10:20 am
    i hear you guuud with dos sofyt lipos
    ============================

Yup. And we know word of mouth… ;)

• BabyYoureAFirework

why are soooo anger ????what is your Problem in lifa ????
    get over Yourself ??/
    ————————————-

lol

lolx2

WOW

Whatever.

Fack off

Lmao.

que?

i know there are justin fans here but it seems like a few because there’s always haters on his post

• L.A Baby

la baby STFU there are no justin fans here. all users here hate him
    —————–

Really? like a year ago when I left this site, there were lots of Justin teenies.
    But whatever, I could care less.

I like Bieber.

disdain why are you mad?

Nov 21, 2010 @ 10:26 am
    Whatever.

Fack off

*fuck

HDIC= JUSTIN BIEBER

disdain why are you mad?
    _

I don’t know. I get mad for some random reason, but it makes me feel good.

I LEIKE JUSTIN SBEIEBER!!!!!!!!!

nonymous said:

disdain why are you mad?

because she aint gotten no action in da south since forever ago

WHO IS SEEING THE AMAS TODAY???

*fuck

go back to the kitchen

good weed white wine

good weed white wine

we know nick

nonymous said:

disdain why are you mad?

because she aint gotten no action in da south since forever ago

e.-

It’s illegal for me to get any anyway.

• Disdain

People need to stop mentioning sex. That shit is nasty.

• BabyYoureAFirework

I LEIKE JUSTIN SBEIEBER!!!!!!!!!

i leike justin sbeieber too.
    smh

sex is GUUUUUUD

miley is gonna sing forgiveness and love
    ============================

Mehh. I like it. It’s just…. not award show material. Lame.

• Drizzy

I just want to hug him… No clue why. ;)

Drizzy said:

I just want to hug him… No clue why. ;)
    ——————–
    Don’t we all? (;

I wonder why he’s in Burbank, CA. That’s pretty random. Work maybe?

Nov 21, 2010 @ 08:45 am
    EvaSnow said:
    I’m also here! *waves*
    Yoooo.

Nov 21, 2010 @ 08:45 am
    EvaSnow said:
    I’m also here! *waves*
    Yoooo.
    Same hereee.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I love how I tweeted for people to come on, and they did.

Either you people stalk my twitter or god just felt sorry for me.

_______________

i saw your tweet and thought “wow someone i know is actually on ou rn”

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Dude. I was gonna make the exact same icon you have.

Get out of my thoughts :O
    ===========================

LMAO. Sorry, girlie.

Nov 21, 2010 @ 08:49 am
    I wonder why he’s in Burbank, CA. That’s pretty random. Work maybe?
    I don’t even know WTF is going on.
    I thought the kid was in London.

He’s having a field day with his country hopping, lol.

(replying to this) – Nov 21, 2010 @ 08:50 am

(replying to this) – Nov 21, 2010 @ 08:48 am

Well.. He looks hot.
    ——————
    Siennaaaaa :D

Ohai Andy ;) How are you?
    Eh… How aree youu?(:

EH?! :O What’s wrong? And I’m good..

(replying to this) – Nov 21, 2010 @ 08:50 am

(replying to this) – Nov 21, 2010 @ 08:48 am

Well.. He looks hot.
    ——————
    Siennaaaaa :D

Ohai Andy ;) How are you?
    Eh… How aree youu?(:

EH?! :O What’s wrong? And I’m good..
    —————
    Um, i’d rather not say on here.. :/

(replying to this) – Nov 21, 2010 @ 08:52 am
    Hibz. said:

I love how I tweeted for people to come on, and they did.

Either you people stalk my twitter or god just felt sorry for me.
    Wait, so you know me?

I feel like a buttface cause you aren’t ringing a bell :I

Hibz. said:

I love how I tweeted for people to come on, and they did.

Either you people stalk my twitter or god just felt sorry for me.
    Wait, so you know me?

I feel like a buttface cause you aren’t ringing a bell :I
    —————
    Um, yeah..ish. I’m the toast girl. lmfao.

Nov 21, 2010 @ 08:54 am
    Come again?!

I think you just might be right, though.

Why would he be exhausted? He didn’t run from London to LA. You can sleep on flights. When I got back, I didn’t go to bed. I did my laundry from vacation, picked my dog up from the boarders, went to the grocery store, and met friends for dinner. If he got back in the early evening, why wouldn’t he go out and do something?

Besides, with the time difference, you need to stay up really late when you get back to try and reset your internal clock back to US time.

(replying to this) – Nov 21, 2010 @ 08:56 am

(replying to this) – Nov 21, 2010 @ 08:50 am

(replying to this) – Nov 21, 2010 @ 08:48 am

Well.. He looks hot.
    ——————
    Siennaaaaa :D

Ohai Andy ;) How are you?
    Eh… How aree youu?(:

EH?! :O What’s wrong? And I’m good..
    —————
    Um, i’d rather not say on here.. :/

Oh, sure. Twitter? Fs?

(replying to this) – Nov 21, 2010 @ 08:56 am

(replying to this) – Nov 21, 2010 @ 08:50 am

(replying to this) – Nov 21, 2010 @ 08:48 am

Well.. He looks hot.
    ——————
    Siennaaaaa :D

Ohai Andy ;) How are you?
    Eh… How aree youu?(:

EH?! :O What’s wrong? And I’m good..
    —————
    Um, i’d rather not say on here.. :/

Oh, sure. Twitter? Fs?
    ———————
    Formspring – && I LOVE your icon! <3

hes still in london with samantha not l.a for mileys bday.. get over them.. miley and nick have.

Come again?!

I think you just might be right, though.
    _____

WTF I HATE THE JONAS B

Oh my god.
    This girl has been preaching about her love for the Jonas brothers for like, the past hour on twitter.

I love them too, but… Just shutup already :/

Nov 21, 2010 @ 09:00 am
    Come again?!

I think you just might be right, though.
    _____

Oh, I see.

How’d you even find his facebook?

Formspring – && I LOVE your icon! <3
    ---
    Okay & Thank you ;)

Oh, I see.

How’d you even find his facebook?
    _____

I didn’t. People on Twitter did.

• mixi

He iisss sooo Cute! <3

Nov 21, 2010 @ 09:00 am
    WTF I HATE THE JONAS B

You should run for your life now, just saying. RUN, ANON. RUN!

Oh my god.

I love them too, but… Just shutup already :/
    What’s her username? I want to see this. Lmfao. xD

(replying to this) – Nov 21, 2010 @ 08:57 am
    Hibz. said:

I love how I tweeted for people to come on, and they did.

Either you people stalk my twitter or god just felt sorry for me.
    Wait, so you know me?

I feel like a buttface cause you aren’t ringing a bell :I
    —————
    Um, yeah..ish. I’m the toast girl. lmfao.
    OH! FROM TWITTER!

Ohhhh.
    I was just staring at that reply for a good 30 seconds before it clicked, haha.
    I’m like… Toast girl? :P

I think it’s kind of cute Nick may be doing Wicked seeing as that’s one of Samantha’s favorite musicals.

• jonasbrothersfan

Oh my god.

I love them too, but… Just shutup already :/

Lol, that’s so annoying when people do that.

Formspring – && I LOVE your icon! <3

Okay & Thank you ;)
    Check your questions. And suree Siennaaa-bear. Lmfao. xD

(replying to this) – Nov 21, 2010 @ 09:03 am

Oh my god.

I love them too, but… Just shutup already :/
    What’s her username? I want to see this. Lmfao. xD
    JoeCantBTamed haha.

(replying to this) – Nov 21, 2010 @ 08:57 am
    Hibz. said:

I love how I tweeted for people to come on, and they did.

Either you people stalk my twitter or god just felt sorry for me.
    Wait, so you know me?

I feel like a buttface cause you aren’t ringing a bell :I
    —————
    Um, yeah..ish. I’m the toast girl. lmfao.
    OH! FROM TWITTER!

Ohhhh.
    I was just staring at that reply for a good 30 seconds before it clicked, haha.
    I’m like… Toast girl? :P
    LMFAO, yes, you’re toast girl. xD

• Disdain

He’s so purity, a shaven and a mournin’.

JoeCantBTamed
    Wow, this is interesting. I’ve been talking to myself on here for 2 hours.
    web • 22/11/10 3:56 AM

HAHAHAHA.

• Disdain

Cowgirl king of the rodeo, let the good the times roll, let the good times roll.

Good time to roll on.

How’s everyone?

(replying to this) – Nov 21, 2010 @ 09:03 am

Oh my god.

I love them too, but… Just shutup already :/
    What’s her username? I want to see this. Lmfao. xD
    JoeCantBTamed haha.
    —————-
    “Nobody’s perfect, but the Jonas Brothers are the closest thing to being perfect.” Lmfaooo, i’m just reading her tweets and laughing. smh xD

• jonasbrothersfan

If he does do it, I doubt that’s the reason.

• Disdain

You want it, she’s got it, Molly’s chamber’s gonna change your mind.

(replying to this) – Nov 21, 2010 @ 09:04 am

Formspring – && I LOVE your icon! <3
    ---
    Okay & Thank you ;)
    -------------
    Check your questions. And suree Siennaaa-bear. Lmfao. xD
    ---
    I checked ;) Guess who’s coming online soon? :D & Orly? Sienna- bear? Well, Andrea- bear.

Nov 21, 2010 @ 09:03 am
    Nov 21, 2010 @ 09:00 am
    WTF I HATE THE JONAS B

You should run for your life now, just saying. RUN, ANON. RUN!
    ………………………….
    WHY<>?>>

Nov 21, 2010 @ 09:04 am
    jonasbrothersfan said:
    Oh my god.

I love them too, but… Just shutup already :/

Lol, that’s so annoying when people do that.
    Yeah, at first I’m like “Aww, that’s so nice of her to say…”
    Then it’s like “Aw, still nice.”
    Soon it becomes “Alright pal, getting a little cheesy there.”
    “No seriously, stop it.”
    “… Do you OWN a life?”

Lmao. No, kidding bout the last part :P

(replying to this) – Nov 21, 2010 @ 09:04 am

Formspring – && I LOVE your icon! <3

Okay & Thank you ;)
    Check your questions. And suree Siennaaa-bear. Lmfao. xD

Replied loveee. AND FUCK YES! :D LOGANNNN! & Yusreally, you know..after pedo-bear Ryan.

Nov 21, 2010 @ 09:03 am
    Nov 21, 2010 @ 09:00 am
    WTF I HATE THE JONAS B

You should run for your life now, just saying. RUN, ANON. RUN!
    ………………………….
    WHY<>?>>
    WE GON FIND YOU, ANON. AND I’M GONNA GET JOECANTBTAMED ON YOUR ASS AND THEN YOU’LL BE DEAD.

• BabyYoureAFirework

People need to stop mentioning sex. That shit is nasty.

Im guessing you dont want kids?

e.-

It’s illegal for me to get any anyway.
    ———————-

not if you do it with someone who an illegal alien like you

• Disdain

I’m a really sad person, and I hate it, and I feel like crying right now.

Sorry for yelling.

I didn’t mean it.

Nov 21, 2010 @ 10:31 am
    Disdain said:

People need to stop mentioning sex. That shit is nasty.
    ————————

dats why you so angry. you hate sex and you hate life.

• Disdain

Im guessing you dont want kids?

Soon, I might.

Nov 21, 2010 @ 10:33 am
    Disdain said:

I’m a really sad person, and I hate it, and I feel like crying right now.

Sorry for yelling.

I didn’t mean it.
    ————————-

*hugs you*

Nov 21, 2010 @ 10:29 am
    *fuck

go back to the kitchen

Go back to the zoo. Who let you out anyway?

Disdain said:

I’m a really sad person, and I hate it, and I feel like crying right now.

Sorry for yelling.

I didn’t mean it.

you should get help if you feel sad all the time. and its ok

Nov 21, 2010 @ 10:31 am
    Disdain said:

People need to stop mentioning sex. That shit is nasty.
    ————————

dats why you so angry. you hate sex and you hate life.

——————–

Yes. Exactly. I hate sex and I hate life.

Go back to the zoo. Who let you out anyway?
    ………..

you

i want sex!!!!

Yes. Exactly. I hate sex and I hate life.

aw *hugs you again*

Get help

Nov 21, 2010 @ 10:34 am
    Nov 21, 2010 @ 10:33 am
    Disdain said:

I’m a really sad person, and I hate it, and I feel like crying right now.

Sorry for yelling.

I didn’t mean it.
    ————————-

*hugs you*

————————-

Thanks.

:’)

Nov 21, 2010 @ 10:35 am
    Go back to the zoo. Who let you out anyway?
    ………..

you

Oh, sorry. I was drunk then, never going to happen again.

ME TOO! I HEARD THE WORD SEX NOW IM HUMPING MY PILLOW AND IT FEELS SO GOOD!!!!!!11

• L.A Baby

Why are you guys being rude to each other?

Disdain said:

I’m a really sad person, and I hate it, and I feel like crying right now.

Sorry for yelling.

I didn’t mean it.

you should get help if you feel sad all the time. and its ok

Thanks, but everyone I know think’s it’s just puberty.

It might be, but I think I am just frustrated because I don’t think anyone likes me.

Nov 21, 2010 @ 10:31 am
    Disdain said:
    People need to stop mentioning sex. That shit is nasty.
    ………………
    Like you never gon had sex stop it you know you want it everyone want it )()(

lol. get some xD

im horny now!!

I don’t want sex.

Nov 21, 2010 @ 10:31 am
    Disdain said:
    People need to stop mentioning sex. That shit is nasty.
    ………………
    Like you never gon had sex stop it you know you want it everyone want it )()(
    _______

O_O

Like you never gon had sex stop it you know you want it everyone want it )()(

THIS!!!!

• Disdain

Maybe I will in the future but right now that shit grosses me the fuck out.

Thanks, but everyone I know think’s it’s just puberty.

you should talk to your friends about it. and it might be something serious. i used to feel like that not anymore. just do some things that make you happy

• BabyYoureAFirework

People need to stop mentioning sex. That shit is nasty.
    ………………
    Like you never gon had sex stop it you know you want it everyone want it )()(

Girls like saving sex for marriage..guys on the other hand..

Nov 21, 2010 @ 10:37 am

im horny now!!

ME TOO

Girls like saving sex for marriage..guys on the other hand..
    ——————

YOU ARE SOO WRONG

I don’t want sex.

you wont say that when justin bieber gets a hold of you

• Disdain

Thanks, but everyone I know think’s it’s just puberty.

I don’t have any friends I could talk to.

I like to be on here and Twitter, but I’m banned from Twitter.

I like to listen to Paramore, which I am doing now.

I don’t want sex.

you wont say that when justin bieber gets a hold of you

Justin Bieber?

O_O

YOU ARE SOO WRONG

‘sup slut?

• Disdain

Think of me, when you’re out, when you’re out there.

oh please!! if justin bieber said “lets have sex” i would not hesitate and wait for marriage!!!

• L.A Baby

Dear John, I see it all now, that you are gone, don’t you think I was too young, to be messed with the girl in the dress, cried the whole way home?
    Dear John, I see it all now, I was wrong, don’t you think nineteen’s too young to be played by your dark twisted games, when I loved you so?

BabyYoureAFirework said:

YOU ARE SOO WRONG

‘sup slut?

im not a slut

Nov 21, 2010 @ 10:39 am

Girls like saving sex for marriage..guys on the other hand..
    ——————

YOU ARE SOO WRONG
    I agree with you other anon that is soo wrong on so many levels..If I was still a virgin…my god I would die right now…

-.-

Samantha.

lets have sex doing on tha floor
    justin bieber ahhh ahhhhh ohhh bay bay baby oghhhhhfddfd ahhh

Nov 21, 2010 @ 09:06 am
    …………………
    hi!!

jasmine villegas?

jasmine villegas?

lol

Nov 21, 2010 @ 10:45 am
    BabyYoureAFirework said:

jasmine villegas?
    —————————
    That would never because his dick doesn’t get hard!

• Disdain

WAWH she’s always looking at me.
    WAWH she’s always looking at me.

say aah

Heres another pic from last night http://c0013553.cdn1.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/x2_3788846

That girl kind of looks like Selena

Nov 21, 2010 @ 09:09 am
    Nov 21, 2010 @ 09:03 am
    Nov 21, 2010 @ 09:00 am
    WTF I HATE THE JONAS B

You should run for your life now, just saying. RUN, ANON. RUN!
    ………………………….
    WHY<>?>>

Are you even asking? Because Jonas- crazed fangirls are gonna kill you.

Nov 21, 2010 @ 09:06 am
    …………………
    hi!!
    Hello! :)

• -courteneyy-

I just love how Nick isn’t even looking at the camera. Now thats a picture for those girls to remember! xD

Lmao, Y U SO EXCITED? Just kidding :D & ANDREA! You named ME after Ryan? D:

Lmao, Y U SO EXCITED? Just kidding :D & ANDREA! You named ME after Ryan? D:
    well Y U NO AS XCITED AS MEE?! & yupp, pretty much. ;D

if i had sex with a hotdog does that mean i am not a virgin any more

If he does do it, I doubt that’s the reason.
    _____

Oh I know that but still.

i ate sum chicken wings

This party’s overrated.
    But there ain’t shit else to do.

so many people with body issues. i never knew.

(replying to this) – Nov 21, 2010 @ 09:13 am

Lmao, Y U SO EXCITED? Just kidding :D & ANDREA! You named ME after Ryan? D:
    well Y U NO AS XCITED AS MEE?! & yupp, pretty much. ;D

BECAUSE, HE’S GAY. G-A-Y. & Oh no you diiiidn’t.

(replying to this) – Nov 21, 2010 @ 09:13 am

Lmao, Y U SO EXCITED? Just kidding :D & ANDREA! You named ME after Ryan? D:
    well Y U NO AS XCITED AS MEE?! & yupp, pretty much. ;D

BECAUSE, HE’S GAY. G-A-Y. & Oh no you diiiidn’t.
    Yusss, but he’s a hilarious F-A-G & AND YOU’RE JEALOUS THAT I’M… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP1WqkqDcpo&feature=channel

I’ll come a-runnin’.

Nov 21, 2010 @ 09:12 am
    If he does do it, I doubt that’s the reason.
    _____

Oh I know that but still.
    I just heard your dreams shatter.

Kidding.

Oh I know that but still.
    I just heard your dreams shatter.

Kidding.
    _____

My dreams?

• picstoburn

cutie :]

replying to this) – Nov 21, 2010 @ 09:12 am

Nov 21, 2010 @ 09:03 am
    Nov 21, 2010 @ 09:00 am
    WTF I HATE THE JONAS B

You should run for your life now, just saying. RUN, ANON. RUN!
    ………………………….
    WHY<>?>>
    ……………………….
    LOL,oh’yeah ware ???
    I HATE TH JB

(replying to this) – Nov 21, 2010 @ 09:17 am

(replying to this) – Nov 21, 2010 @ 09:13 am

Lmao, Y U SO EXCITED? Just kidding :D & ANDREA! You named ME after Ryan? D:
    well Y U NO AS XCITED AS MEE?! & yupp, pretty much. ;D

BECAUSE, HE’S GAY. G-A-Y. & Oh no you diiiidn’t.

Hilarious or not, still annoying as hell. & I’M NOT JEALOUS. Justin Bieber is mine, deal with it. I HAVE HIS VIRGINITY!

• Disdain

Just listening to Kings Of Leon. NBD.

• jonasbrothersfan

Nov 21, 2010 @ 09:04 am
    jonasbrothersfan said:
    Oh my god.

I love them too, but… Just shutup already :/

Lol, that’s so annoying when people do that.
    Yeah, at first I’m like “Aww, that’s so nice of her to say…”
    Then it’s like “Aw, still nice.”
    Soon it becomes “Alright pal, getting a little cheesy there.”
    “No seriously, stop it.”
    “… Do you OWN a life?”

Lmao. No, kidding bout the last part :P
    hahaha! I just read that JoeCantBeTamed girl and you are so right. That was hilarious.

• Disdain

I don’t feel comfortable talking to you.

• Watch your back

Seriously, stop promoting your youtube video on twitter. -___- Fangirls are so annoying sometimes.

(replying to this) – Nov 21, 2010 @ 09:17 am

(replying to this) – Nov 21, 2010 @ 09:13 am

Lmao, Y U SO EXCITED? Just kidding :D & ANDREA! You named ME after Ryan? D:
    well Y U NO AS XCITED AS MEE?! & yupp, pretty much. ;D

BECAUSE, HE’S GAY. G-A-Y. & Oh no you diiiidn’t.

Haha, you’re still SO lucky to have a boyfriend. JS. ^_^ & GURL, JEALOUSY IS AN UGLY THING. THE BIEBS IS MINEEE.

i want a nick solo album next year, im beginning to lose interest in him.

• Watch your back

Oh yeah? & GURL, Y U THINK I’M JEALOUS? I own Harry Styles/ Justin Bieber/ Cory Monteith/ Mark Salling etc. etc. ;)

• Fan 4 ever

Nice.. lol

• Disdain

Wahw, she’s such a charmer, oh no.

• Disdain

So don’t knock it, don’t knock it, you’ve been here before.

• Anonymous18

oh na na whats my name

i get now… nick is moving to london to star theater… joe is moving to ny to sing… kevin is moving to nj to be closer to dannys family

Watch your back said:

Yessss. & GURL, I OWN JUSTIN, I OWN MARK. I alsooo own Nick Jonas, Johnny Depp, Leonardo Dicaprio, Robert Downey JR, and etccc.. (;

• picstoburn

(replying to this) – Nov 21, 2010 @ 09:31 am

You’re wrong ;) & GURL, Y U NO LEAVE MARK ALONE? :D

Whore-house Arizona.

(replying to this) – Nov 21, 2010 @ 09:31 am

You’re wrong ;) & GURL, Y U NO LEAVE MARK ALONE? :D
    I know you are but what am I? O_e & CUZ HE’S MINE!!111ONE111 >:|

• picstoburn

smh

An olive
    then an arrow in the back
    She leaves me breathlleeesssssssss
    Then she kicks me while I’m down
    Ohhh

??????????? ????? ????? ??? ??????? ** ??????? ??????? ???? ??? ?? ????

???????? ??? ???? ?????? ??????????? ** ??????? ?????? ????? ???? ?? ???????? …. ^^

An olive
    then an arrow in the back
    She leaves me breathlleeesssssssss
    Then she kicks me while I’m down
    Ohhh

Kind of think I do…

Nov 21, 2010 @ 10:46 am
    -courteneyy- said:

yup. he’s a dirtbag.

I think this pic is old!!! Nick is still in London! banging his girlfriend as he should!

ahh don’t you guys see that it says BURBANK, CA?????????????

this isnt a jonas/disney stars site. go to anythingdisney for that. they post about mainly teen celebs and yes they do post about justin. if you hate him so much then dont go inside his posts so fans can talk about him there

twieber.shoutem.com
    lmfao

That would never because his penis doesn’t get hard!

and how would you know?

_____

1. Namantha stans are just as creepy as the couple itself. Why are you talking about two people having sex?
    2. Nick Jonas is gay. So you can keep dreaming.

Nov 21, 2010 @ 11:17 am

_____

2. Nick Jonas is gay. So you can keep dreaming.
    ————————-
    Dad: why is that Bieber kid so white?
    Me: Because he hasn’t come out of the closet yet!

• sayWHAT

dear anon, just b/c nick comes back today doesn’t mean hes going to mileys bday party. maybe he will but i doubt it. her party is at some club thing after the amas. shes singing forgiveness and love <33

Nov 21, 2010 @ 11:17 am

That would never because his penis doesn’t get hard!

and how would you know?
    ————————-
    Because Kim K told me!

that’s my friend!!!!! and it’s in california :)

Dad: why is that Bieber kid so white?
    Me: Because he hasn’t come out of the closet yet!

hey i know a great site for you!!

_____

2. Nick Jonas is gay. So you can keep dreaming.
    ————————-
    Dad: why is that Bieber kid so white?
    Me: Because he hasn’t come out of the closet yet!

______

What does that have to do with anything? And Justin Bieber may or may not be gay, but he sucks at life. And music.

OHH WHOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Holdin’ ma breeaaaaaatthhh

WON’TTTTTTTTTTTT
    See you again.

• picstoburn

slow news day

someone just tweeted to samantha “you and nick are adorable together. please reply i’m crying blah blah blah” and she wrote back “please don’t cry, smile because it’s all good!!”
    ugh. nick. don’t move to london.

Nov 21, 2010 @ 11:16 am

—————————–
    Then go to one of his post and talk about him? Or you that bored with your life? I hate him..but I would never go to one of his post period..not to talk shit about him or anybody else..and I can tell you this I know nothing about because I don’t give a fuck about his annoying little ass..but you guys sure know everything about the Jonas Brothers how come you reading up them so much if they hate them? I mean I avoid everything Bieber at all costs..maybe my life isn’t as empty as yours!

Nov 21, 2010 @ 11:21 am
    Dad: why is that Bieber kid so white?
    Me: Because he hasn’t come out of the closet yet!

hey i know a great site for you!!

======

- GAGS -

• Gearsarealwaysturning

He is too cute.

no one was even talking about justin. you decided to bring the topic back

• picstoburn

oh gross talking about that thing.

Nov 21, 2010 @ 11:23 am
    ===============

<333333333

Line-up for tonight: Rihanna, Enrique Iglesias, Miley Cyrus, Diddy-Dirty Money, Kid Rock, Black Eyed Peas, Katy Perry, Justin Beiber…
    18 minutes ago via TweetDeck

Aaaand…Bon Jovi, Pink, Ne-Yo, Taylor Swift, Christina Aguilera, Usher, Train, Kesha, Santana w/ Gavin Rossdale, NKOTB/BSB!
    16 minutes ago via TweetDeck
    Reply Retweet

• picstoburn

Nov 21, 2010 @ 11:26 am
    Anonimuss2.Oh said:

Nov 21, 2010 @ 11:23 am
    ===============
    oh they’re so dating no deny about that

• picstoburn

Nov 21, 2010 @ 11:26 am

18 minutes ago via TweetDeck

16 minutes ago via TweetDeck
    Reply Retweet

good for you

Someone go buy me a McRib right now!

1. there never was nemi… nick is too smart to fall for her…2. i like tht icon of justin jerking off to ushers picture…3.miley is over and namantha is here, so deal with it…

I heard they stopped the movie after 20 minutes and said it was over. Then the film walked out and told them they were lucky he even showed up at all.

i like tht icon of justin jerking off to ushers picture.

what icon?

Nov 21, 2010 @ 11:28 am
    Someone go buy me a McRib right now!
    ================

This might sound dumb but… MICKY DEE’S MAKES RIBS?eleven?!! Since when?!

_______________________________________
    LOL

• BabyYoureAFirework

Someone go buy me a McRib right now!

MickeyD’s doesn’t digest

Nov 21, 2010 @ 11:31 am
    Anonimuss2.Oh said:

Nov 21, 2010 @ 11:28 am
    Someone go buy me a McRib right now!
    ================

This might sound dumb but… MICKY DEE’S MAKES RIBS?eleven?!! Since when?!
    —————————-
    LMFAO…you know the McRib Sandwhich? LMFAO uuuhhh thats too funny!

?? ??? ?7?? ??? ?????? ‘3?6?? ???? ??Ž3??? 6??? ????? ?????éê??

I know you are but what am I? O_e & CUZ HE’S MINE!!111ONE111 >:|

Yes you are & SMH, ANDY. FOR THE LAST TIME, THEY ARE MINE.

I know you are but what am I? O_e & CUZ HE’S MINE!!111ONE111 >:|

Yes you are & SMH, ANDY. FOR THE LAST TIME, THEY ARE MINE.

Um..no. & IN YOUR DREAMS, DAMN.

• Anonimuss2.Oh

I heard you good with them soft lips
    Yeah you know word of mouff
    The square root of 69 is ate something
    Cuz I’ve been tryna work it out
    OWWWWWWWWWW

2n T B mgrD wjoOdk bsS TsS3dni …. w shloOn la shft shoOGk waaa9L 7da(L)

• Disdain

?? ??? ?7?? ??? ?????? ‘3?6?? ???? ??Ž3??? 6??? ????? ?????éê??

O_O

—————

that’s a sad ending to the jonas brothers

• Disdain

2n T B mgrD wjoOdk bsS TsS3dni …. w shloOn la shft shoOGk waaa9L 7da(L)

O_O O_O

She sang: Whoooo, whooo.

Not everybody
    knows how to work my body
    Knows how to make me want it
    Boy you stay up on it, yeeaahh

DID I SCARE EVERYONE OFF?! D:

he is in cali.. if you check @scottgarnham on twitter he even says that he left.

Nov 21, 2010 @ 09:38 am
    Disdain said:
    2n T B mgrD wjoOdk bsS TsS3dni …. w shloOn la shft shoOGk waaa9L 7da(L)

O_O O_O
    ………………………
    WHAT YOU DON’T GET IT
    I BEAT YOU 100 IF YOU KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT ::THINK?>?

Nov 21, 2010 @ 09:38 am
    Disdain said:
    2n T B mgrD wjoOdk bsS TsS3dni …. w shloOn la shft shoOGk waaa9L 7da(L)

O_O O_O
    ………………………
    WHAT YOU DON’T GET IT
    I BEAT YOU 100 IF YOU KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT ::THINK?>?
    _

I don’t think I want to think right now tho.

Sorry.

• L.A Baby

I’ve made a new account, I haven’t been here like for ages.

OMG…

On Twitter, http://i32.tinypic.com/1556zya.jpg! :O

Nov 21, 2010 @ 09:45 am
    Nov 21, 2010 @ 09:38 am
    Disdain said:
    2n T B mgrD wjoOdk bsS TsS3dni …. w shloOn la shft shoOGk waaa9L 7da(L)

O_O O_O
    ………………………
    WHAT YOU DON’T GET IT
    I BEAT YOU 100 IF YOU KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT ::THINK?>?
    _

I don’t think I want to think right now tho.

Sorry.
    ………………
    DO YOU WANT TO KNOW OR WHAT ????????

Nov 21, 2010 @ 09:42 am
    DID I SCARE EVERYONE OFF?! D:
    ============

No. This lame-ass post did. -.-

• thisisnickjonas

Nick confuses me with his crazy schedule.
    Oh well,
    I guess it really doesn’t matter…but from this I’m gathering he’s back home. And next we’ll get Candids from Patys and then that evening we’ll get more candids of him in Canada filming Camp Rock 3!
    Seriously, Nick is all over the place.
    He’s a ~magic man mama!
    : )

evil in italian is male

Nov 21, 2010 @ 09:46 am
    Nov 21, 2010 @ 09:45 am
    Nov 21, 2010 @ 09:38 am
    Disdain said:
    2n T B mgrD wjoOdk bsS TsS3dni …. w shloOn la shft shoOGk waaa9L 7da(L)

O_O O_O
    ………………………
    WHAT YOU DON’T GET IT
    I BEAT YOU 100 IF YOU KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT ::THINK?>?
    _

I don’t think I want to think right now tho.

Sorry.
    ………………
    DO YOU WANT TO KNOW OR WHAT ????????

Pleez, I reely do.

(replying to this) – Nov 21, 2010 @ 09:47 am

I know you are but what am I? O_e & CUZ HE’S MINE!!111ONE111 >:|

Yes you are & SMH, ANDY. FOR THE LAST TIME, THEY ARE MINE.

Um..no. & IN YOUR DREAMS, DAMN.

Um… yeah & Y U NO GIVE UP ALREADY?

• Anonymous1

he must have left london after he hung out with them all night.

• L.A Baby

Guys, help! Nick, Joe, or Demi icon?

Anonimuss2.Oh said:
    Nov 21, 2010 @ 09:42 am
    DID I SCARE EVERYONE OFF?! D:
    ============

No. This lame-ass post did. -.-
    ___________

Oh. Kay.

• Anonymous18

OMG…

On Twitter, http://i32.tinypic.com/1556zya.jpg! :O

what happened?

• Anonymous18

L.A Baby said:

I’ve made a new account, I haven’t been here like for ages.

what was your old account?

• BabyYoureAFirework

HEY OU CAN WE HAVE AN INTERESTING POST?

Anonymous18 said:

OMG…

On Twitter, http://i32.tinypic.com/1556zya.jpg! :O

what happened?

Someone got told to die.

Nov 21, 2010 @ 09:48 am
    thisisnickjonas said:
    Nick confuses me with his crazy schedule.
    Oh well,
    Seriously, Nick is all over the place.
    He’s a ~magic man mama!
    : )
    ===============================

Demi quit. So did Joe. So yeah, no Camp Rock 3. Sorry, hun. =/

• L.A Baby

If the moon fell down tonight.
    Don’t think you remember, I haven’t been here for years.

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Killian, Sam & Nick need to get drunk together and somebody needs to takes pictures.
    Now THAT would a post.

• Disdain

If the moon fell down tonight.
    Don’t think you remember, I haven’t been here for years.

I remember you :P I thought your name was just If The Moon… xD

And I’ma tell her one time
    Give you everything you need down to my last dime

She makes me happy
    I know where I’ll be
    Right by your side
    ‘Cause she is the one

Exactly what Biebs said when we met. In your face, Andy- bear.

• L.A Baby

Yeah, you had to click on the name, to see it complete.
    How are you? :D

‘Cause she is the one

——————

i love this song!! <3

Nov 21, 2010 @ 11:30 am
    ===============

LMAOOOOOO.

However the ppl can’t complain if it the film AGREED to not be longer than 20 minutes. That’s the difference. Oh, and the film was probably not free, either.

But good one. I lol’d

LMAO nick really knows how to pick ‘em.

@gatadonicholasj please don’t cry! Smile because it’s all good! X

LMAO nick really knows how to pick ‘em.

@gatadonicholasj please don’t cry! Smile because it’s all good! X

____

Precisely why I don’t feel bad for her for all the hate she’s getting- She basically provokes the crazy fans by writing shit like that on twitter

(replying to this) – Nov 21, 2010 @ 11:34 am
    Nov 21, 2010 @ 11:31 am
    Anonimuss2.Oh said:

Nov 21, 2010 @ 11:28 am
    Someone go buy me a McRib right now!
    ================

This might sound dumb but… MICKY DEE’S MAKES RIBS?eleven?!! Since when?!
    —————————-
    LMFAO…you know the McRib Sandwhich? LMFAO uuuhhh thats too funny!
    =========================

Ohhhhh.
    Hey, I told you it might sound dumb. Fair warning was given xP
    I barely even go to Mcdonalds.

• picstoburn

that’s why i like Ashley and Sam because they don’t give a fuck

Nov 21, 2010 @ 11:41 am
    picstoburn said:

that’s why i like Ashley and Sam because they don’t give a fuck
    ————————–
    I don’t think they don’t give a fuck I just think they don’t have time to pay attention to the BS..and probably neither barely goes on the interent..alls they care about is being happy with Joe and Nick..and everything else to them is a waste of time!

• picstoburn

MCrib sandwich sounds like that sandwich from the simpsons xD

Nov 21, 2010 @ 11:41 am
    picstoburn said:

MCrib sandwich sounds like that sandwich from the simpsons xD
    McRib silly!!

• evanescence

1st!

wait so is he still in london?

Is he in California or in London?

JBTourUpdates

Nick is NOT in London! He’s in Cali. Joe is in NY! :D & Kevin & Danielle were in NYC, but they be in NJ or TX! The boys are homeee :) 2 minutes ago via Echofon

so he’s in cali

• xoxomusicxoxo

CA? I thought he was in London…ugh I just want him to be back home..

• L.A Baby

Shawty right there
    She’s got everything I need
    And I’ma tell her one time
    Give you everything you need down to my last dime

She makes me happy
    I know where I’ll be
    Right by your side
    ‘Cause she is the one

What is this song supposed to be?

• Anonymous18

Only if you give, give the first dance to me
    Girl I promise I’ll be gentle
    I know we gotta do it slowly
    If you give, give the first dance to me
    I’m gonna’ cherish every moment
    ‘Cuz it only happens once, once in a lifetime

I couldn’t ask for more
    We’re rocking back and forth
    Under the disco ball
    We’re the only ones on the floor

• Anonymous18

What is this song supposed to be?

one time

What is this song supposed to be?

one time by JB

• Disdain

Yeah, you had to click on the name, to see it complete.
    How are you? :D

I’m alright :) You? :)

• w

Cute. And yeah he is back in LA.

xoxomusicxoxo said:

CA? I thought he was in London…ugh I just want him to be back home..

Apparently he’s in Cali.

xoxomusicxoxo said:

CA? I thought he was in London…ugh I just want him to be back home..

Apparently he’s in Cali.

Both Scott and Killian have big ass mouths. Lol.

I’m pretty sure there was drinking going on that night especially with Killian there.

• L.A Baby

What is this song supposed to be?

one time

Oh, it kind of sucks.

• L.A Baby

Yeah, you had to click on the name, to see it complete.
    How are you? :D

I’m alright :) You? :)

Fine :)
    I was missing this shit, so I decided I would come back.

• Anonymous18

And girl you’re my one love, my one heart
    My one life for sure
    Let me tell you one time
    (Girl, I love, girl I love you)
    I’ma tell you one time
    (Girl, I love, girl I love you)

And I’ma be your one guy
    You’ll be my #1 girl
    Always making time for you
    I’ma tell you one time
    (Girl, I love, girl I love you)
    I’ma tell you one time
    (Girl, I love, girl I love you)