American Music Awards WINNERS 2010

justin-bieber-taylor-swift-miley-cyrus-28

WINNERS under! Happy or mad? Photos: Fame.

POP or ROCK MUSIC

Taio Cruz
Jason Derulo
Ke$ha
Lady Antebellum
Travie McCoy
Mike Posner

I don’t get it.. How can someone who doesn’t have any special talent at all and just sings about pointless things win so much? The musicindustry is just so fucked up these days. What happened to music that actually had meaning and a good message? People should just realize what a big famewhore Justin is. All he wants is $$$$ and girls numbers. I have never hated anyone so much as I hate him. I find his music catchy and all, but the lyrics are pointless and soemthing I’ve heard a thousand times before already. I’ll forever stay anti-bieber. Peace.

omg Bieber suck he’s gay i hate him fuck fuck fuck

• rainbow3000

Wow Justin won 5 awards :)

• suckit

he won again.what a BIG shocker.what ever.i wasn’t excpeting much from the AMA’S anyways

he won 4 awards. i think that 5th one in the picture is ushers.

• Dinoluverrr

Hate all you want! But hes the biggest young star since Stevie Wonder in 1963! Im glad he won! Show the haters that they can hate and talk shit all they want…aint gonna make Justin one less bit richer! ily JB<3 I voted for Yuee 1,000-5,000 times xD

Lmao stay pressed people

justin bieber needs to get the fuck out. i hate that kid. UGH.

• anna.xoxo14

Justin Bieber won over the amazing EMINEM?!

I don’t even know what to say about the music industry these days…it’s sad.

• star19

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MUSIC INDUSTRY….

• Hilary

ARTIST OF THE YEAR
    WINNER: Justin Bieber
    Eminem
    Ke$ha
    Lady Gaga
    Katy Perry

*_* You’ve gotta be kidding me. SMH!!!

Eminem <3

ARTIST OF THE YEAR
    WINNER: Justin Bieber
    Eminem
    Ke$ha
    Lady Gaga
    Katy Perry

*_* You’ve gotta be kidding me. SMH!!!

Eminem <3
    I totally agree. Eminem FTW <3

• ilovepeacock

PONYBOY IS SEXY AS HELL<3 ;D

oh and IDC who won. award shows I can care less about these days.

• HayleyBee

Don’t EVER compare Justin Beiber to Stevie Wonder. Stevie is legendary.

I know exacly how you feel.
    The world is really messed up.

• nickjjismyhusband

w/e

• nickjjismyhusband

liiiiisa said:

There’s so much wrong with the fact Justin Bieber won entertainer of the year. The music industry is so screwed up.
    amen.

• Takes1toKno1

justin is awesopme and made a big change in the music industry this year. let him be.

• nickjjismyhusband

night!<3

• liiiiisa

_______________________

What change did he make? He sings mindless, trite pop songs. He never has, nor will he ever make any worthwhile contribution to the music world.

• Takes1toKno1

liiiiisa said:

_______________________

but u sure as hell know a lot about him dont u? lol
    the whole freakin world knows who justin bieber is.
    its not his fault peoplelike u dont give him a chance.

ne way. im loggin off.

• liiiiisa

but u sure as hell know a lot about him dont u? lol
    the whole freakin world knows who justin bieber is.
    its not his fault peoplelike u dont give him a chance.

ne way. im loggin off.
    _______________

I’m not talking about people knowing who he is, I’m talking about the music he makes, which is what these awards should be about, but instead they pull crap like this. You’re really going to tell me out of all the artists in the world, no even just the artists in America, he was the entertainer of the year? Give me a break. Nothing is about quality anymore, it’s just a big popularity contest. It’s ridiculous.

• TraceSTAN

liiiiisa said:

The AMA are just the tween grammys, it’s to be expected when the results are done by internet polling. No one over 18 cares enough to vote.

• hollywoodgirl

rigged. horrible horrible horrible when real music can’t even compete against shit like bieber and swift.

• liiiiisa

Taylor Swift beat out Carrie Underwood and Miranda Lambert? Justin Bieber beat out Eminem? How was Ke$ha even nominated? This blows my mind. This is absolutely RIDICULOUS.

• Hibz.

Nov 22, 2010 @ 01:06 am
    liiiiisa said:
    Popularity. More viewers.

he sang the song pray. Pray is about the problems in the world that we are having, and he’s asking if he can make a change. You should really check it out. You dont have to hate him so much. I dont understand what fun you get out of this commenting on all of his post. We get it … you hate him … why are you bieber’s page again? I’ll forever be team bieber. PEACE.

FAIL!!
    especially how come biber beats eminem?

• christmascash

Miranda Lambert deserved that award. Love Taylor but Miranda all. the. way. Ke$ha deserved Favorite Female Artist and Rascal Flatts deserved that other one.

And imo, Eminem isn’t all that great. But I may be biased cause I like Justin but I think Justin deserved the award, but that’s just me.

• fansitez

Host your celebrity fansite for FREE at http://fan-sitez.com/

dude justin beiber sounds like a girl and his lyrics suck and the music is so genaric. people are like give him a chance i have and his music sucks (ive heard the whole album it was torture and ive heard it more that once) 90% of his fans only like him for his hair FACT

so you met 90% of his fans? COOOOOOL.
    haha, so his lyrics on changing the world for the better and pray suck? Uh … okay? Why did you listen to it more than once, and why are you all up on his post. Cool, you don’t like him. Why waste your time commenting?

HATERS GON HATE.
    he deserved all of it! :)
    go bibezzzz<3.

• Phantom-Writer

JB isn’t even American WTF

alright yea justin is talented, but some of those awards should have gone to other people .

• parathereal

poor usher
    justin had more awards than him :|
    that screws
    and taylor should more if she was nominated with justin we all knew taylor would win

• bulldawg

hate bieber’s outfit

• StarStruck33

OMFG!!! mUST SEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MILEY AND AVAN!! ahhhhhh

• StarStruck33

And Once Again We Show That Bieber Fever Lives hahahaha

• madiabulafia

P.S he looks like an idiot posing on the floor.

• Roxxie

I don’t hate Justin but I don’t think he should have one Artist of the year or Album in all honesty.

That’s messed up

• tamiresr

BIEBER FEVERRRRRRRR

• CandiceVS

Justin Bieber? really???
    ugghhh :S

• StarStruck33

Artist of The Year Wow!!
    Great for Him!!

• justbreathe

i feel like i’m the only one who’s happy about this.

There’s a reason it’s called the American Music Awards, not United States Music Awards. He’s from Canada, which is a part of North America, in case you need a quite geography lesson.

• StarStruck33

I think this was like the best performance of the night hahah
    DID ANYONE SEE TAYLOR SWIFT ROCKING TO IT?? HAHA

Latinos Know how to make a party a PARTY hahah

• LifeLaughLOVE.

madiabulafia said:
    Alright, i still can’t believe that Justin Bieber won over EMINEM and Usher, this world is so f*cked up! How can “baby baby baby” beat the lyrics of Recovery?! That eminem wrote HIMSELF! Are you kidding me? I’ve lost respect for these awards

THISSSS HERE IS THE TRUTH, DEAL WITH IT. :D

• FearlessLi

Dinoluverrr said:

_______________________________________

You actually compared Justin Bieber to Stevie Wonder? You need to go and listen to some real music once in a while.
    Justin is a fad and I cannot wait until these teenies grow up and find some real music that’s actually acceptable to listen to.
    Justin shouldn’t have won these awards. He barely even writes or produces half of his music therefore he isn’t even an artist.
    I don’t like many people in that category but I personally think Lady Gaga should’ve won. I don’t like her but she’s a great writer and she’s a hard worker who has continuous hits.

• Danger-ous

LMFAO at the Justin Bieber is as big as Stevie Wonder. Everyone was as big as Bieber at the height of the career, NKOTB, NYSNC and JB. So you can take that statistic and put it in the garbage disposal.

• putlimeinthecoconut

holy crap he looks like a freaking wax figure. not digging the haircut.

• putlimeinthecoconut

I CANT BELEIVE JUSTIN BIEBER WAS THE BIGGEST WINNER.
    JUSTIN BIEBER.

• M!CHELLE

Congrats, Justin! :) You deserve all the love you got last night! Your unwavering faith and determination have brought you far, and I can’t wait to see you tear up the charts year after year.

Bring the doubters on, they don’t matter at all. You’re clearly doing something right, so keep it up! I’m proud of you, kid!

justin G A Y

coz i live with some1 who has it on repeat 24/7. and shes 9 (just proves his fanbase)

and i was on this post to see the winners as i was intregued to see who won

his lyrics are generic therefore suck! go listen to sum1 decent like five finger death punch or Korn and rise against. Bands with real talent who play their own instruments with more than just 3 chords and use meaningful lyrics.

justin beiber is gonna last 3 more years tops Korn has been around since the 90’s and are still goin stong so i suggest you get better taste in music before you faint over his hair again coz he looks like a girl tbh

• little misssunshinee

im soo proud of him and taylorrr!
    im happy for everyone that won<33
    they all deserved it!
    and yaaaay lady antabellum<333

soooo glad to be british right now we have sooo much better music coming from the UK than the US. cant wait for the Brits where we have more variety and talent (and 12 year olds dont vote for the winners). Maybe if the record industry stopped forcing vocoda and autotune at eveyone we could sort the talented from the ‘pretty faces’ and we could bring substance to music again because most of the world has been brain washed to think that it sounds good

• StarStruck33

Why Can’t Haters just stop Hating!?
    He deserved it he is such an incredible person and i understand that for some people Justin is not the problem but the fans are annoying i know how you guys might feel but this 16 year old kid has so much talent and potential and he has something that some singers dont & that is Charisma and Personality. People actually like him My grandma who is 70 & doesn’t speak English even LIKES HIM! come on you guys give Bieber a Break is not his fault Jonas Fans switched teams!

• lalalove

I’m so proud of Justin! He deserves it!!
    And wow, Taylor looks like a doll! She’s so beautiful! x

• Glenn Coco

No offense, but the AMA’s are never that great because voting is left up to the people, and if you look at the nominees and who what audience they attract it usually ends up being teens and tweens. I hate to say it, but this is all a popularity contest and not a real award show. How the hell does Muse beat out Vampire Weekend and Phoenix? The real problem I had with all of this is the nominations they made…how in the hell do you beat out Eminem or Gaga at that?!?!

• Glenn Coco

No offense, but the AMA’s are never that great because voting is left up to the people, and if you look at the nominees and what audience they attract it usually ends up being teens and tweens. I hate to say it, but this is all a popularity contest and not a real award show. How the hell does Muse beat out Vampire Weekend and Phoenix? The real problem I had with all of this is the nominations they made…how in the hell do you beat out Eminem or Gaga at that?!?!

• Glenn Coco

• Glenn Coco

It’s hilarious how people with Jonas Brothers and Selena Gomez icons complain about Bieber winning with the famous; “What happened to the music industry…”

LMAO

will everyone just get over it!!!! HE WON! ITS OVER !! calm down, put down you pitchforks, and breathe. its people voted so obviously he is like by some of the population ! next time you should vote, instead of all this complaining ! ok, byyeeeee :)

• MileyIsBestest

Justin Bieber? Really? His music sucks and he is just dsfkljdfljgdlogjdf

Omfg! You know there is something wrong with the world when this piece of shit won all these awards that he didn’t deserve.I, do, however take comfort in knowing that his fans are like 5-12 year old girls who don’t know what good music is.

Y U MAD THO?

• Blankets

I’ve been around for quite a lot of time, but finally decided to show my appreciation of your work! Blankets Keep posting stuff like this i really like it, In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!nice share, good article, Custom Blankets very usefull for me…thanks. Fleece Blankets I hope you will keep updating your content constantly as you have one dedicated reader here.

umm justin bieber looks like an overgrown 8 year old chipmunk who cant sing for nothing!

is anyone here

he won b/c of the milions of 7 year old girls who spend all day on disneychannel.com and have nothing better to do except look at pictures of jb and vote forhim for pointless award shows…

O.o, please i know he is famous and all but i doubt he would make it to the grammys.

okay, I am a big fan of Justin Bieber and think he most of the award he got, but I don’t think he deserved all 4 these awards. Winning against Usher, Lady Gaga, and Eminem?! it just goes to show that these awards are really just a popularity contest.

should’ve been eminem with all those awards.Damn those crazy obsessed fans ugh

• Kaitlandx

I’m so proud of him. He deserves everything and more.

I believe eminem deserved some of those awards.That’s really fucked up.This kid is really good but it’s pissing me off on how he gets like almost every award..

FearlessLi said:

Dinoluverrr said:

_______________________________________

——————————————-
    Have you ever heard of Aaron Carter? Yea Justin Beiber is Aaron Cater reincarnated. Soon tween girls will be on to someone else and we’ll all be saying Justin who. Also don’t taint Stevie Wonder’s name comparing him to Justin Beiber.

OMG how i miss BRITNEY SPEARS!!!! she was THE ONE who used to put some shine on these awards! but one thing is true: 2011 IS THE YEAR OF MS. SPEARS!!

i agree with nickjjismyhusband
    can’t believe justin won artist of the year…
    its a disgrace.

• whatdoesittake

I didn’t watch this year because it was so predictable. I can’t stand Justin Beiber and his little gay ass. He is a disgrace to the music industry. He can’t even sing for shit. I’ll admit he was kinda good when his voice was high like a little girl, but now his balls have dropped and he should just go away.

• thedarksunshine

He looked really good last night.

who

who

im getting sooo sick of this haters if you dont like him prove it goodness stopp coming on here do u not understand english or something ur embarrsesing yourselvs you seriously look like fools goodness. no one gives a crap if u dont like him goodness its not like your gonna make a change in our lives what is the friggen point of telling us cuz we all know you like the jonasbro

to me, i think Justin Bieber deserved it. For the past year, he has worked his little butt off performing, trying to make everyone happy. And think of it … he started off as nothing. He’s the biggest star living his dream. Well that’s just my opinion.

TEAM BIEBER FOREVERRRRRR.

the only reason he won is because his fans voted for him. How did he get those fans? By working his butt off performing and performing. So uhyeah, he does derserves the awards because he’s the most hard-wroking person in the industry and he’s only 16.

the only reason he wins is because he advertises the website to vote on his twitter like 100 times a day :/ he only uses his twitter for promotion

i’m glad taylor won, well deserved and i love her look :)

• whatdoesittake

talent my ass…

• Gleekedout

GLEE KIDS HOORAYYYYYYYYYYY :D

• picstoburn

im happy for taylor.

• LucyWhite

Doh, Travie!!

Well done to people though.. esp Tay :D

• L.A Baby

I can’t stand Justin Bieber.

• L.A Baby

This show was an epic fail.

The people could vote…he won cause of those girls obsessed with him -_- if it wasn’t for them he wouldn’t win shit! Award shows have become pointless

i’m sorry but justin beating eminem and usher?? thats a complete EPIC FAIL

Hilary said:

ARTIST OF THE YEAR
    WINNER: Justin Bieber
    Eminem
    Ke$ha
    Lady Gaga
    Katy Perry

*_* You’ve gotta be kidding me. SMH!!!

Eminem <3

he’s no eminem. justin bieber stinks

Dinoluverrr said:

just because he has a million little teeny fans that vote for him…

• HayleyBee

At least we have one thing to look forward to if the world ends in 2012. It’ll no longer be Beiber’s World and people who actually have good taste in music will no longer have to listen to his crap.

• Shanna

WHAT WHYD DINT TOBYMAC WIn… or casting crownss :{

Going to see TB ON TOUR WOO WOO with skillettt

ok, I’m not a Bieber fan but, wtf? how could him beat Eminem?
    I’m tired of him winning all the awards because he doesn’t deserve most of them…

• mixi

Justin¿¿ -.- Shit..!:S

• jilti

I agree, that was Justin’s Year. He dominated internet, radio, TV this year. But that doesn’t mean he is the best

JUSTIN BIEBER IS GOD DEAL WITH IT

I can’t wait to the end of this JustinBieber ‘era’.

Award Shoes are so boring now, Justin Beiber just wins everything, there is no point in watching them.. how he beats Eminem I just don’t understand. -_-

earwax

yeah, ok, how old are you? I mean, you cannot be saying that JB is God! You can love him, ok, I deal with it but c’mon… there are a lot of musicians like Stevie Wonder, Michael Jackson or AC/DC for example that deserve to be called ‘God’ more than this kid.

Nov 22, 2010 @ 06:22 am
    JUSTIN BIEBER IS GOD DEAL WITH IT

MICHEAL JACKSON CREATED US!

please shove those awards inside me

i’m not the biggest justin bieber fan, but i have to admit the kid has talent. good for him for winning all those awards, he’s worked hard over the past year so i guess he deserves it. looks like he just may be around for the long haul!!

NO WAY! Shakira over Enrique! :O that is just wrong. He is way better!

• madiabulafia

• L.A Baby

I am already getting tired of the Justin era, please be over now.

• L.A Baby

WINNER: Justin Bieber
    Eminem
    Ke$ha
    Lady Gaga
    Katy Perry
    KATY PERRY’S ALBUM WAS SOO MUCH BETTER. -.-

HATERS GONN HATE. U MAD?!

Actually I am mad. Talent has taken a backseat to popularity and it makes me angry. I hope that Bieber fans realize that he only won because of his popularity… and not for his talent (or lack thereof I should say).

If he gets nominated for a Grammy next, then any sense of credibility the music industry has left will be gone.

• cannibal

yay, Justin won!! i’m happy.

• cannibal

yay, Justin won!! i’m happy.

• Bubbly-Joe

Er… these award shows now… didn’t the fans vote? That always equals a teen to win over a talented adult. Anyhoo, I didn’t watch it, I was watching Undercover Boss and Video on Trail. :)

• Bubbly-Joe

Taylor Swift looked like she just got out of a fricken’ meeting with that suit on. :/

• copymonster

Am I the only one who’s actually happy about this?

• Pixita

Watching his performance reminded me why I don’r care for him. That song could have been sung by anyone. It was forgetful, and there is nothing artistcally unique or special about him. The best performance of the night by far was Kid Rock, and he didn’t need a choir, pyrotechnics or dancing whores (Rhianna) to sell it, it came from the heart.

• wavy

well i think eminem deserved to win..but congratulations bieber

HE USE MAKE UP BUT HE IS CUTE

Holy Crap, his performance sucked. It sounded like his voice was going through puberty changes right on stage. The only thing that saved him was the gospel choir drowning him out. Except I still heard the croaking. Can’t he sing on key? This was only the second time I’ve heard him sing. The other time sucked, too. What the heck? I’m shocked he won one award let alone 4. I guess he can play the drums?

i thought his performance is really good actually. It was on key, and if that wasn’t on key for you, i’m not sure what is on key for you. Yes, he cracked on a note, but remember he’s human and makes mistakes. He can’t do everything perfect. Despite the note crack, i thought the performance was flawless. He worked hard for those awards, can’t you just be happy for him?

• Paula

This is just sad..

• L.A Baby

Dear John is one of the best songs ever.

Haters gonna hate. Haters stay pressed. ;)

• Dumm Blonnd

Justin Bieber shouldn’t have won EVERYTHING, my gosh. Other people nominees worked hard too, they deserve at least part of the recognition JB gets.

• madiabulafia

Amen.
    —————————————-
    I love ur icon!!!

………………

• Danger-ous

AMA’s are pretty irrelevant, tho.

• TTFrutti

EVERYONE DESERVED IT. Even though I thought Rascal Flatts should’ve won over Lady Antebellum :]

WOOO GLEE WON BEST SOUNDTRACK! Now, I’m very thrilled.

• Entertainmentlove

JUSTIN BIEBER ARTIST OF THE YEAR!! :D so proud!

please follow me on twitter @demiurock

Wow, Taylor looks absolutely BEAUTIFUL !!
    Usually, I think she’s not that pretty, but i have to admit that she looks really gorgeous here!

& I don’t like Justin Bieber, actually i hate him, but he looks good here! :)

You all are mad because Justin Bieber won. But do you want to know why he won? Because he has fans who VOTED for him. Instead of sitting here complaining, why didn’t you get off your lazy ass and start voting for your favorite artist instead of knowing you were going to have to complain about it because Justin won? I’m proud of him, and he deserved it. People VOTED for him.

is anyone here

• nickjjismyhusband

did i forget to mention:; Ponyboy Curtis is freaking sexy as hell.<3

JUSTIN SUCKKKKKKKKKKK
    LOVE TAYLOR ?

lil justy wusty is a lil poser aint he

• nickjjismyhusband

The ones I DISAGREE on and I put who I think should have WON:;

Favorite Male Artist
    -EMINEM

Favorite Album
    -Eminem/ Recovery

RAP/HIP-HOP MUSIC
    Favorite Male Artist
    -DRAKE AND Eminem

Favorite Album
    Drake’s and Eminems..BOTH :)

SOUL/RHYTHM & BLUES MUSIC
    Favorite Male Artist
    -TREY SONGZ!

ARTIST OF THE YEAR:
    -EMINEM!!

• PrincipessaGabriella

I liked this year’s awards show, except for that whole Backstreet Boys/New Kids on the block thing and Kesha, it was entertaining. I kinda wish Eminem had won artist of the year instead of Bieber, but whatever, I like some of his music too. :)

** http://principessagabriella.blogspot.com

• Hibz.

I’m personally just sick of the award shows being so predictable.
    I knew Bieber and Swift would win whatever categories they were in.
    It’s getting SO OLD.

• nickjjismyhusband

justin bieber actually looks pretty attractive in that picture o.0 his dark eyebrows actually make him look kinda sexy. see! he SHOULD cut his hair!LET IT BE SHORT..

i cant believe i just said that O.O

• Hibz.

Nov 22, 2010 @ 12:32 am
    PrincipessaGabriella said:

** http://principessagabriella.blogspot.com

Backstreet were the best part!

• nickjjismyhusband

Eminem is fuuu**in amazing he should have one all the awards he was in.

• liiiiisa