Joe Jonas Ashley Greene ELF DATE

joejonasashleygreeneelf

Joe Jonas took his girlfriend Ashley Greene to see ELF on Broadway. That was so nice! Pictures of Joe and Ashley showing their true love @ LAX here! Do YOU think Nick and Samantha will show their affection in public like Joe and Ashley?

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

no because nick is a frigid bitch

• lalalove

Aww they’re so cute.
    I want a boyfriend too!

why still complaing that nick is dating that old grandmum?!

Nov 22, 2010 @ 11:31 am

Ugh
    I love Joe but I hate Ashley. She’s awful!
    joe can do so much better then her!
    Ugh they need to break up!
    Please!
    —————-

They’re both awful therefore they belong together and no Joe can’t do much better.

Nov 22, 2010 @ 11:32 am
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

no because nick is a frigid bitch

lmao!

• Disdain

Great doo doo right hurr.

• L.A Baby

Ashley is so pretty :) And Joe is just gorgeous.
    They are a cute couple, though I miss Jemi:(

• ljs1202

Nick doesn’t like PDA’s and Sam is such a sweet old-fashioned girl. So…NO. They keep That stuff private and have so many friends who will cover for them, they’ll never get caught!

• Danger-ous

Nov 22, 2010 @ 11:32 am
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

no because nick is a frigid bitch
    I just snorted. LMAO.

oh gosh. i didnt even pick up on the ‘blessed’ thing. uuugggg. another girl to change for the jonas clan. i bet that girl never used the word ‘blessed’ a day in her life to describe anything.

• kc985

JASHLEY= LOVE (BUT I LOVE MORE JOE JONAS)

eeh.. Kinda over these two. They are still cute, but it’s getting old ;p And the whole Namantha kissing in puplic.. Maybe when Nick is older.

• kc985
  • Roxxie

Nick and Samantha I highly doubt will ever be caught showing PDA. UNLESS of course they get real serious and engaged. -shrugs-

As for ‘Jashley’, um, aw? ;D

• Disdain

Listening to hillbilly Kings Of Leon… their first album was epic! xD

• TraceSTAN

Joe is shorter than normal guys, but referring to him an elf seems cruel OU.

• Disdain

I said, “Lay it on the ground, throw in a white noise sound, like a tranny on a ten.”

xD

• TraceSTAN

Disdain said:

Listening to hillbilly Kings Of Leon… their first album was epic! xD

Can’t stand the last 2 albums, but first few albums/EP’s were great.

• Disdain

TraceSTAN said:
    Disdain said:

Listening to hillbilly Kings Of Leon… their first album was epic! xD

Can’t stand the last 2 albums, but first few albums/EP’s were great.

Ikr? :D

I do kinda like their new albums though :P

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

hey rea

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich cute icon

• TraceSTAN

I do kinda like their new albums though :P
    I just heard some tracks, they didn’t grab me, but might be one of those things that grows on me, will give them another try some time.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich cute icon

________________

• MusicInMyAss

Nick and Samantha ARE NOT dating.

• Disdain

hey rea
    _

HIIII CHLOE.

• Danger-ous

Nov 22, 2010 @ 12:05 pm
    MusicInMyAss said:

Nick and Samantha ARE NOT dating.
    OH KAY.

• JoeHoe4Life

Maybe in your delusional mind, they’re not. But in the real world, Nick and Samantha are a couple.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Nick and Samantha ARE NOT dating.
    ===
    LOLZ

• Disdain

how are you?
    _

I’m alright, you? :D

• Kickass

Hmm I guess not

i dont think nick would show his affection in public , because i think samantha would personally keep it private aswell. maybe thats why they fit so well together :)

• NaPolaPuta

I just love what’s he wearing :D I love guys who dress that nice and neat!

• DieMannschaft

Etihad is amazing to fly with (;
    Anyways ;p

• nownlaterz

Nick & PDA? lolllll Who knows maybe Sam will change how he feels about that

• paparazzigirl

I like Samantha and I like Nick, but they are not a couple. For something in the M&G in Argentina Nick was flirting with girls.

Lol okay… Don’t believe everything you hear.

Unless Nick has his heart set on having the same insane level of hatred thrown at him and Sam as Joe and Ashley currently receive, he will continue to be the bright boy that he is and keep his private life private. It’s one of the many things I truly respect about him.

• swim fishie

nick is neverrrrr gonna ‘show their affection’ in public. i personally think i’d rather have nick dating lucie/lucy. joeee and ashley aren’t a cute couple. i’d never have imagined them together and i dont want them together! but whatever, i cant fix the world and all its many problems.

I would be a happy little clam if Joe and Ashley took a cue from Kevin and Danielle and kept their fucking private life off of Twitter. Unfollow each other, unfollow each other’s “non” celebrity friends, and quit giving the crazies fuel for their hatred. Fans and haters alike have way too much access to their personal lives. There’s a way to use Twitter as a way to connect with fans without sacrificing your personal life. It seems they are both completely clued out on how to do that. Hope they figure it out before they both get so fed up that they end up deleting their accounts.

• thedarksunshine

LOL, HELL NO. NICK? BEING PUBLIC? HAH.

Too bad Nick isn’t into Lucie and likes Sam.

• rainbow3000

They kinda remind me of Rob and Kristen on first picture…cute!

• deepthroat

Nov 22, 2010 @ 11:57 am
    TraceSTAN said:
    Joe is shorter than normal guys, but referring to him an elf seems cruel OU.
    THIS

• MusicInMyAss

cute

• Blankets

Very outstanding website.I am definitely bookmarking this page and sharing it with my friends. Blankets Keep working, great job, I love it! Thanks!Keep making them!Looking forward to future posts. Plush Blankets This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. fleece throw I enjoy seeing websites that understand the value of providing a prime resource for free. I truly loved reading your post. Thanks!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I’m alright, you? :D

______________

i’m good :) gonna go on another post now though

• Danger-ous

I love Joe, I love him and Ashley but OT, the term “blessed” is tossed around way to fucking often. We get it, you’re thankful.

“Blessed” and “stunning” need to be put in a black box and dropped into the ocean never to be uttered again.

• L.A Baby

That’s so sweet of him.

joe and ashley should move to africa so we dont have to hear about them again.

“Do YOU think Nick and Samantha will show their affection in public like Joe and Ashley?”

lol no

FNALLY SOMEONE WHO GETS ME!!
    WHOEVER YOU ARE youR AMAZING LOL
    For the record I DO want Joe to be happy thank you very much…..just with someone else.

Ugh
    I love Joe but I hate Ashley. She’s awful!
    joe can do so much better then her!
    Ugh they need to break up!
    Please!

• L.A Baby

I don’t think they are actually dating.
    And no, Nick is way too old fashoned.

• ColdAsU

It seems like Ashley mostly tweets when she’s with Joe.

• LoveSemi

uhh wish i could see ELF! sounds great :)

• LizzieHawkins

Bleh

• paparazzigirl

• Jonas4Canada

They’re such a hot couple!
    Lol I remember when I used to stan for Jamilla – these 2 are way hotter though!

_____

Honestly, I think they might. They’ve been spotted holding hands quite
    a few times already. That’s a pretty big deal for Nick. :p

• shelbyxo

i like Ashley and Joe but i don’t like “Jashley”

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

HIIII CHLOE.

______________

how are you?

To the Niley stan thinking that Sam and Nick arent dating.. Seek help.