Mean Girls 2 OFFICIAL TRAILER!

Around the web

• lovato is love.

i really don’t think they should’ve made a mean girls 2.. the first one was SO good.. there’s no way this can top it. just saying.

• dontsurrender

-____- your not supossed to have a sequel to MEAN GIRLS.you just…don’t.

when even was that…

shame on the principal dude for being a part of that

• StarStruck33

Suck It Up!
    It Looks pretty Good & Diego looks amazing (Hot)

• itsaimeenotamy

my fav part was when they were talking about mean girls….
    THE FIRST ONE!!!

I’ll wait when I can watch it for free online,,,,which will be the next day after the dvd is released ;)

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Nov 22, 2010 @ 12:33 pm
    StarStruck33 said:
    Suck It Up!
    It Looks pretty Good & Diego looks amazing (Hot)
    ===
    Your icon!

• JustxLeex

Haha best part;

Peace Out !

hahaha.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

they were like “shit is gonna suck, lets get the principal to be a part of this so people believe this actually is not that bad”

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

‘Tis shit.

• parathereal

your icon is worsee
    but it reminds me of
    There is nothing i do better than revengee

might watch it online

Suck It Up!
    It Looks pretty Good & Diego looks amazing (Hot)

your icon is sexy

you guys are acting like they were re-remaking the godfather. lol

• shelbyxo

itsaimeenotamy said:
    my fav part was when they were talking about mean girls….
    THE FIRST ONE!!!
    ==========
    i am IN LOVE with your icon. <3

this looks absolutely horri

• ReginaGeorgeFTW

Wow what a shitty casting .. LOL, no offense but the actors are not even at the same level of Rachel McAdams, Lindsay Lohan or Amanda Seyfried … Cant believe the actor who played the principal in the first movie agreed to be in this 2nd movie! ANYWAYS .

• PullTheTrigger

what the fuck.

• itsaimeenotamy

thx :D

• Anonymous48

what’d they take all the crappy girls from disney channel and stick them into a hilarious movie that shouldnt be made into a second one?

• Disdain

OMG!

LOL!

LOOOOOOOOOL. At least they didnt force Tina Fey to come back… did they ?

This is a must see

• Gearsarealwaysturning

2010 @ 12:36 pm
    parathereal said:
    your icon is worsee
    but it reminds me of
    There is nothing i do better than revengee
    ===
    LOOOOOL. Was i even talking to your ugly face? NO. so, shut the fuck up. Because I actually think her icon rocks. Next time you talk to me being a bitch, at least make sure you know what I was talking about. Dumbass.

you guys are acting like they were re-remaking the godfather. lol

who gives a fuck about the godfather

gurl calm yo tits

• Gearsarealwaysturning

you guys are acting like they were re-remaking the godfather. lol

The first movie has the genious of Tina fey! it is almost an insult to remake this movie. Not as much as it would be if they make the godfather again, but still. xD

This is a must see

_______________

i don’t know if this is serious or not but i am dying

THIS MOBIE IS GOING TO RUIN ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES CREATED

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

you guys are acting like they were re-remaking the godfather. lol

who gives a fuck about the godfather

the godfather is a clasic movie ranked at #4 as the best movies of all time list. feauring actors like Marlon Brando and Al Paccino

• Pingback: jalia parsnip

• Pingback: ZKIypdC8MY ZKIypdC8MY

• Pingback: Trackback

• Pingback: Trackback

• Pingback: Trackback

• Pingback: Trackback

• Pingback: Info

• Pingback: Company

• Pingback: Health

• Pingback: Finance

• Pingback: Liberty

• Pingback: Fashion

• Pingback: Financial

• Pingback: online therapist for anxiety

• Pingback: encryption

• Pingback: Payment Protection Insurance

• Pingback: Self Defense

• shelbyxo

no fcuking way.

• lioness

why did they have to do that? :/

• star19

I don’t have a good feeling about this. :/

• star19

I don’t have a good feeling about this. :/

I smell Oscar.

• parttyy

This looks absolutely horrible. At first, when I heard they were making a second one, I was ALL for it! But now..fail.

hahahahahah.NO

mean girls without regina? FAIL!?

• _liesyoutold

Fail.

Wow. this is just a fail. Mean girls is a classic, and there just should NOT be a sequel. Why mess w/ what’s already there? This new movie looks like a total insult to the first one. Lame.

the girls in the first movie looked older these ones looked like ayoung

.. its like a disney version -_-

• SuperSchäyhn

Yey I love Claire Holt:) So gonna watch it hehe

• Blankets

Ugh, I liked! So clear and positively.Very extraordinary place. Blankets I will give it to my friends.Now lets see if I can do something productive with it. Plush Blankets In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!information you write is very clean. fleece throw I’m very lucky to get this information from you.Great tips and reminders as show-goers adjust budgets and schedules in this economically challenged period.

Its sooo disney.. soo sweety and spongy u know. The Original Mean Girls is fierce and sexy..

• Tallulah Sophia Lilac

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Is this a Disney movie?!
    Because almost all of this actresses are disney girls ! it really scared me !
    but i’m gonna watch it anyway :)

My eyes are bleeding. thats how bad this is.

-.-‘

You complain a lot, you’re not better than them obviously this is not like Disney Channel movies, I mean it can’t be..

• dearstephh

i miss the old mean girls, as in “i own this school bitches move out of my way” girls.
    now its like … yeah.

# F A I L

epic fail.

• taylorllama

now who was in charge of casting
    ?

• carol

this movie is so disney …. I bet it’ll be a waste, compared with the other cast: lindsay, amanda and rachel, the bestthis movie is so disney …. compared with the other cast: lindsay, amanda and rachel, the best

FaiL

• not anyonymous

uumm this is like a disney channel version of mean girls seriously

• hithere

EPIC FAIL.

Citizen Kane, no I didnt look it up. Yes Ive seen it 3 times. No I didnt like it. I am a film student therefore I am forced to watch it….

Now to this article. Mean girls is a classic Comedy. Theres no doubt about that. It is also one of the most quotable movies around. Yes. Many movies have quotes but usually just one or two…this movie is a quote goldmine. It’s not an epic classic or an alltime classic but a comedy classic. When AFI came out with their comedy list I dont believe Mean Girls was out yet…..Am I bias? Probably, I love this movie. But I do also enjoy movies such as The Godfather, Original Star Wars, The Apartment, Up in the Air…..etc….

oh and as for Mean Girls 2…no…what a fail…

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

Why is it if they always remake movie’s they make it low budget? :/

• Anonymous48

Jonas4Canada said:

WORD.
    Seriously though, Mean Girls is like the most epic teen movie ever!
    This looks so LAME

i know, tell me about it.
    the main reason it looks lame is because of the cast, thats what every movie depends on and everyone in this sucks.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

well i say “boyfriend” but i think that the term “fuckbuddy” could also be used in this situation

who gives a fuck about the godfather

the godfather is a clasic movie ranked at #4 as the best movies of all time list. feauring actors such as marlon brando

_________________

well i haven’t seen it so therefore it is irrelevant

• lalalove

No just no.
    This is so bad.

• EvaSnow

I really want to see this movie. Although I know that this movie isn’t going to be as good as the first one.

• Katie13

You don’t make a sequel to Mean Girls. It’s just a no no O.O

• StarStruck33

Nov 22, 2010 @ 12:44 pm
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:
    your icon is sexy
    ______________________

I know Right hahaha

_________________

avan is the first of miley’s boyfriends that i have actually liked
    __________________

Really You Didn’t Like Nick??

Talking about classic movies how many of you know what the best movie of all time is according to film critics?

• Gearsarealwaysturning

StarStruck33 said:
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

Your icon!

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

your icon is sexy
    ______________________

I know Right hahaha
    ===
    I think that dude is really hot.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

StarStruck33 said:
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

Your icon!

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

your icon is sexy
    ______________________

I know Right hahaha
    ===
    I think that dude is really hot.

ruin a classic, disney. it’s totally fine.

well i haven’t seen it so therefore it is irrelevant

okay.

• shelbyxo

ThatboyisaMONSTER said:
    Why is it if they always remake movie’s they make it low budget? :/
    ==========
    the budget is not the issue. -_-

avan is the first of miley’s boyfriends that i have actually liked
    __________________

Really You Didn’t Like Nick??

________________

nicks alright but i don’t like like niley, they’re clearly not right for each other

• Gearsarealwaysturning

If i watch this is because od nic

• Canadiance

THOSE GIRLS SHOULD EAT SOME CALTINE BARS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• StarStruck33

Gearsarealwayst… said:
    StarStruck33 said:
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

Your icon!

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

your icon is sexy
    ______________________

I know Right hahaha
    ===
    I think that dude is really hot.
    ________________________

Totally! He has like this Bad Boy Look hahah

• nownlaterz

Let me watch the entire movie before i start criticizing like SOME people…

Cliché!

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Nov 22, 2010 @ 12:47 pm
    well i haven’t seen it so therefore it is irrelevant

okay.
    ===
    You are one of those anons that should have an account!

nonymous said:

ruin a classic, disney. it’s totally fine.

it’s not a classic

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

shelbyxo said:
    ThatboyisaMONSTER said:
    Why is it if they always remake movie’s they make it low budget? :/
    ==========
    the budget is not the issue. -_-
    Kinda is, it’s the budget that pays the actresses and seeing as the budgets low they’ve got all lower actresses. Although I do agree that the budget is not the issue as a whole cause they shouldnt have even tried to make a remake.

You are one of those anons that should have an account!

i have an account, but i prefer being an anon. ;)

• lalalove

nownlaterz said:
    Let me watch the entire movie before i start criticizing like SOME people…

The movie might be just okay, but you just DON’T make a sequal to Mean Girls. You just don’t.

_________________

film critics don’t know shit, its just one persons opinion. everyones is different

• StarStruck33

Really You Didn’t Like Nick??

___________________

Hmmm good point but i like them 2gether. Naughty Girl & Good Boy hahah

• Jonas4Canada

i know, tell me about it.

At least its direct-DVD. But yeah its so lame how Hollywood is so unoriginal they have to make a sequel to everything!

• MissPatatee

LMFAO definitely my friend

• suckit

dear maria welsh.don’t let your prettyness go to waste.

^ my comment was to the person asking what the #1 movie was among critics

oh and mean girls WASNT out yet when they made their list….i hate rereading and noticing my grammar mistakes after

• EmmaLC

No Tina Fey = no good.

• LucyWhite

Why the fuck why.

• nownlaterz

Jonas4Canada!!! When i was an anon way back when your tweets were the only onles that made sense! Still to this day :)

This! xD

This is gonna be an EPIC FAIL.

*pretends to understand* kay.

It’s Citizen Kane

The plot of the movie itself is good (it’s about losing your childhood), but what made it “the best movie of all time” is the contribution it made to the art of filming by Orson Welles the director.

• StarStruck33

i totally agree with what they said up there. miley has always had weird taste in guys. how did she go from nick to justin to liam… ha. nick was too boring, serious, selfish, and controlling. he always talks about letting miley down when she needed him. jonas brothers song “sorry” was clearly written for her. and he thinks he screwed up? well he’s right. such a nice guy but such a sucky boyfriend.

justin was random. i think they both had the southern thing in common (from nashville). and also they both loved the beatles and the Bible.

liam’s looks are most likely what won her over. i don’t think he had much substance tbh.
    ________________________

Wow! I Totally Agree!

• lollipop1

just no

• picstoburn

i actually want to see it just for the LOL’s other than that wow. horrible.

• MissPatatee

LOL they made a sequel of ” A Cinderella Story” and it suckeeeeed now its the same thing with Mean Girls

• picstoburn

& don’t take this movie seriously you guys it’s straight to dvd. the only reason why people are talking about it cause it’s full with disney stars if they would have cast a bunch of nobodys people wouldn’t cares.

• Jonas4Canada

Woah I haven’t been on here in such a long time and nothing has changed :S Still talk of Miley and her relationships in a completely irrelevant post.

Ahaha,its okay though I don’t mind if people do though, there’s not much to say about this movie :P

• PullTheTrigger

I can’t find Liam Hemsworth attractive in any way. He’s like one of those australian dreamboats but eh. maybe it’s just me. I like unusual stuff. But I’d never clap eyes on Liam if I was paid. Seriously. Seeing as we’re on the subject. :P

• selenaaaforlife

Gearsarealwayst… said:
    L.O.L mean girls is one of those movies that shouldnt have a part 2.

_______

i agree. the trailer itself makes it look boring and badly directed. bad filming. bad angles. bad lighting. bad hair and makeup. sighs

• FearlessLi

Nicole Anderson and Jennifer Stone were the only actresses in this with some real talent and ability to plan their parts. The others were honestly terrible.
    This is going to fail miserably due to the fact it doesn’t have the one liners or the hilarious storyline.

• picstoburn

anyway im seeing a real movie tonight can’t wait :]

Piece of crap

• xSweetCandyxx

This looks stupid

• MissPatatee

OK GUYS LETS FORGET ABOUT THAT EFFING 2ND MOVIE AND LETS ALL WATCH HARRY POTTER

this looks entertaining.

• GoldenGal9311

This doesn’t even deserve to go on DVD. This should go straight to ABC Family Original Movies.

I def wouldn’t mind a sequel cuz I loved mean girls & its a classic but if their gonna release a 2nd one ,,then atleast do it right, it looks cheesy, and the casting seems bad :/

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

It doesn’t seem THAT bad, it looks good. But it’s NOT going to be the same!

Oh… hell no. Bitch, please.
    You cannot even begin to live up to the amazingness of Mean Girls, and especially not with a bunch of Disney-rejects…

WTF IS THIS.Dear god why does disney ruin everything

• letlovein19

oh HELL NO! i did NOT leave the south side for this!

• MissPatatee

LOOOOOOOOOOL EPIC QUOTELO

this is horrible ¬¬ i think mean girls shouldn’t have second part…. andd disney girlls for mean girls? are you serious? what a waste of moonney

UM… how abou NO? This does not have the right to be called mean girls at all.

LOL Diego Gonzalez xD

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

you guys are acting like they were re-remaking the godfather. lol

who gives a fuck about the godfather

the godfather is a clasic movie ranked at #4 as the best movies of all time list. feauring actors like Marlon Brando and Al Pa.ccino

• Jonas4Canada

WORD.
    Seriously though, Mean Girls is like the most epic teen movie ever!
    This looks so LAME :/

• StarStruck33

Gearsarealwayst… said:

Your icon!

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

your icon is sexy
    ______________________

I know Right hahaha

• Gearsarealwaysturning

22, 2010 @ 12:40 pm
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

gurl calm yo tits
    ===
    If I were more calm i would be dead.

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

you guys are acting like they were re-remaking the godfather. lol

who gives a fuck about the godfather

• YoutubeSlashMissPatatee

Wow thanks for ruining one of my favourite movies.

This is the stupidest thing ever. and its mainly girls from disney so they cant act! I prefer my original mean girls the girls didnt look anoerexic, and there were any stupid lines.

your icon is sexy
    ______________________

I know Right hahaha

_________________

avan is the first of miley’s boyfriends that i have actually liked

• Delaila

Rofl I didnt even click on Play, based on your comments, I did the right choice.

Gearsarealwayst… said:

you guys are acting like they were re-remaking the godfather. lol

yes, but mean girls is just another movie like any other. it’s not a classic like The Wizard of Oz the 1939 remake, or The Godfather or Gone with the Wind etc.

• Danycakes

This looks like one of those movies that’s supposed to be funny but instead just induces awkward silences in which everyone watching is embarrassed for the actors involved.

• martinn94

it’s funny how the first mean girls is in the trailer more than this thing

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

THOSE GIRLS SHOULD EAT SOME CALTINE BARS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

________________

just leaving this right here

• RiseAboveTheStorm

there was no need to make mean girls 2.

StarStruck33 said:

Nov 22, 2010 @ 12:44 pm
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:
    your icon is sexy
    ______________________

I know Right hahaha

_________________

avan is the first of miley’s boyfriends that i have actually liked
    __________________

Really You Didn’t Like Nick??

• Bubbly-Joe

It’s not even in theatres. Lol. You cannot make Mean Girls 2. Unless it has the originals, but if they were to do that, it should of been years back.

___________________

Hmmm good point but i like them 2gether. Naughty Girl & Good Boy hahah

_____________

well she could actually admit to being in a relationship with people like liam, justin and maybe even avan. nick never says anything about his relationships, booooring

• SellyismygirlCrush

CRAP!
    And the principle came back? well obviously he couldnt get another job.

• SellyismygirlCrush

Tina I bet did not agree to this

Nov 22, 2010 @ 12:50 pm
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

_________________

—————-

nope, this one is number one for the contributions it made to the art of filming wich no movie has done since or before it and it’s stayed in that position for decades.

Nov 22, 2010 @ 12:44 pm

Gearsarealwayst… said:

you guys are acting like they were re-remaking the godfather. lol

——————————————–
    It’s a classic for teens. It’s one of the teen movies from now that is not so shitty. It’s like Heathers. It shouldn’t have a sequel

________________

i didn’t like liam or justin but i liked how happy she was when she was with justin

—————-

________________

*pretends to understand* kay.

• PeaceLoveHarmony

Seems kinda weird cos its full of Disney girls

• MikiMouze

Hey Nicole Andersonn in this movie! I love her she is soo talented!!

• GottaLoveLovato

no hes from the first mean girls

isn’t the principal from a disney show too?

HAHAHAHA….NO

• Gearsarealwaysturning

L.O.L mean girls is one of those movies that shouldnt have a part 2.

this is bad…

Oh

Why do ya say that another Cinderella story was
    Bad for a sequel it was ok and Selena was awesome

I bet if they out the Jonas brothers ya would be
    Exited so be exited for the Disney starts
    Ya may be right they shouldn’t made a sequel but
    What is it your whole life or wat??…… Get yourself
    One n enjoy it Ps I wanna watch it just Because of Diego
    He’s fine I wanna make him mine

• Gearsarealwaysturning

AND…is this a disney movie? that would make it even worse. Bad.

• BirthdayCake

I hate when they cast movies based on who is better known then based on talent.

• xLOLAx

The only reason i would watch this movie would be to see that hottie Diego shirtless and wet ;)

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

Nov 22, 2010 @ 12:25 pm
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

L.O.L mean girls is one of those movies that shouldnt have a part 2.
    _______