Miley Cyrus & Avan Jogia MAKING OUT

Seductive Miley Ray Cyrus wearing a leather bikini top getting kissed by her new lover Avan Jogia at her post-AMAs/ pre-18th birthday party at Trousdale in LA at around 2 AM. Pictures @ TMZ! More pictures of the party HERE. Video of Miley’s very close famous friends arriving at her party under!

this isnt the first time i have told u i love ur icon, but its just beyond sexy. i.love.it

• mileyistheboss

I want to join. Hater bitches who can’t get dick if their life depended on it will obviously hate.

• L.A Baby

There is something so wrong with this.
    I mean, Miley I love you, but he’s not even your boyfriend and you let him do these things?
    She needs to respect her body more.

• sunnylikethis

Hey well at least now she can’t say they’re not sorta dating right? Or are they friends with benifits :P

• lalalove

And then Miley fans say she isn’t slutty. LOLOLOLOLOL @ the bday outfit. Suuuuure suuuure, every teen wears that.

I can’t wait how Miley fans will defend her on this.

Why would they have to, she’s making out with a guy she’s clearly been seeing for a while at a private birthday party.

• L.A Baby

Anyway I could care less what she does.
    But she’s so messed up, I mean wasn’t it Liam like the love of her life? She broke uo with him like a month ago.
    Staying single for a while won’t kill you girl.

• little misssunshinee

AHAHAHA she looks pretty.
    psssh i wish i had her body 0_o
    soo not fair! :D

• kass

CMONNNNNNN PEOPLE ..MILEYp= 18 … JUST BREATHE LOL ..GOOD PARTY CYRUS´!!!

oh snap and he is gettin her dooneeee. ha. thats funny. wasnt expecting that for some reason.

• realistgangsta

get it gurl aint nothing wrong getting some

• mileyistheboss

Caan’t wait how Miley fans will defend her on this.

oh god do we have a prude on our hands? You will kiss a boy someday dont worry.

They’re not making out.

W

H

O

R

E

Nov 22, 2010 @ 11:03 am

—————-

How is she slutty?

• little misssunshinee

ohhh lolol i spot sara!!!
    maaaan i shoulde been creeping at her party…why didnt i GOOO?!?!?!
    EGHH OH WELL

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

Nov 22, 2010 @ 10:59 am
    sunnylikethis said:

That was something I did NOT want to see…
    ___________________

Me neither =(

Who can blame her…
    At that age everybody is horny and waiting for the next best thing to hump….
    Ask Joe Jonas ;)

GET IT GIRL

• DieMannschaft

Wow.
    I love how everyone thinks that those pictures are normal.
    Can’t they just kiss NORMALLY?
    And her outfit is…Well,I’ll just leave it here.

• mileyistheboss

There is something so wrong with this. I mean, Miley I love you, but he’s not even you boyfriend and you let him do these things? She needs to respect her body more.

He’s kissing her not fucking her….its not a crime to hook up.

• asIF. . .

Why were Puck and Kurt (can’t remember their real names) at her party? Do they even know her?

im jealous. pics would be perfected if their hands were intertwined. oh young love.

okay everyone in her age makes out with guys. but do you have to make it that obvious?! :|
    and don’t tell me every 18 year old wears things like that. Im not gonna call it clothes..
    i used to love Miley but she is so annoying me!
    She is so NOT down to earth and she just gets movie roles because of her status. I mean yea she is beautiful and a great singer but c’mon. If everyone is expecting to see that, why do you give them what they want?! People saw thinks like that coming 3 years ago!

selenaaaforlife said:

she should have just had her birthday party in a trailer park, then she would have been dressed appropriately for that.
    ===
    yeah,I’m guessing u have lived in one before since u know the style so well

you dont have to have lived in a trailer park to see she is trailer trash

takes one to know one dear. And u don;t know Miley so stfu

selenaaaforlife said:

(replying to this) – Nov 22, 2010 @ 11:28 am
    m said:

Nov 22, 2010 @ 11:08 am
    Nov 22, 2010 @ 11:03 am

—————-

How is she slutty?
    Oh please. Don’t tell me that if a girl at your school wore something like that you wouldn’t call it slutty. So typical. Whenever it’s Miley, it’s totally normal behaviour and allllll good. Right.

No it’s not normal behavior. This is her way of acting up because her parents are getting divorced. You must be stupid not to see that
    ==
    if Miley’s a slut for wearing a bikini top, then all the super bikini models in the world are whores

definition of a whore: girl who wears little to no clothes on a normal day basis, and goes from one guy to the next within a very short amount of time. aka miley slut cyrus.

and um shes been acting like a whore WAY before her parents were getting divorced. and honey this isnt a way of acting out, MANY peoples parents get divorced and go through worse things and dont result to being a slut
    ==
    really? Cause in my webster’s dictionary, it tells me:
    a : a promiscuous woman;

Promiscuous means SEXUALLY ACTIVE
    and Miley is still a virgin. Stay in school and out of Selena’s ass and u might learn something

• Mili

Nov 22, 2010 @ 01:31 pm
    selenaaaforlife said:

(replying to this) – Nov 22, 2010 @ 11:28 am
    m said:

Nov 22, 2010 @ 11:08 am
    Nov 22, 2010 @ 11:03 am

—————-

How is she slutty?

==

but it wasn’t a normal day, it was birthday party in the club :)

• mileyistheboss

mileynileylove said:

People can’t kiss this days without being call a slut ? -_-mileynileylove said:

People can’t kiss this days without being call a slut ? -_-

It’s a crime now for some odd reason smh

• mileyistheboss

Stay in school please.

if you look close you can see part of her fly is undone. embarrassing.

wow and i though they were just friends

She’s just trashy ! She seems nice to her fans is the only credit I can give her.

• pceloveguitar

keeepin’ it classy, ms.cyrus.
    lol.
    what a joke.
    she’s gross.
    and skankkyyy.

• Entertainmentlove

duh jogia had his thing in there

• Anonymous1

STUPID. STALKERRR GIRL OF COURSE WAS THERE.
    (the one that’s in all the pics with all the celebs)
    but look where she is.. OUTSIDE the party, UNINVITED… no one likes you.. you’re creepy.

~~ but, megan fox was there? darn, i wish i knew miley. ;D

? I Dont see any pictures of them making out?? and none of them together…?

I Dont See Anything Wrong….

I Dont See Anything Wrong….

WHAT THE HELL?
    WHERES THE VIDEO?
    THERES TWO VIDEOS WORKING.
    one has pics of her at the table with the cake
    the other is people entering the club
    WHERE THE HELL IS THE VIDEO OF HER KISSING HIM?

Nov 22, 2010 @ 02:18 pm
    Anonymous1 said:

Mileyw as spotting smoking last friday: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/the_awful_truth/b212534_caught_miley_cyr

where is the proof ??

• adrianaavL

i didn’t see anything! can someone tell me when she starts making out with him??

• Ilovemiley

Oh, jeez here comes drama. A guy is laying on her tummy. get over it. Happy Birthday Mileyy!! I love you so much!!!

• Entertainmentlove

klik the TMZ link in the story

Bottom line, it’s her life. Not yours. SHUT THE FUCK UP.

• Chanells__Cool

I feel like…she needs more clothes on. She looks a little…New York Hooker in Summer.

And don’t get me started on her slutty PDA.

(replying to this) – Nov 22, 2010 @ 11:28 am

—————-

How is she slutty?

==

===
    yeah,I’m guessing u have lived in one before since u know the style so well

• live2love2laugh

omg i usually think that whatever mileys wearing looks trashy but i really liked this one she didnt look like a teenager trying to be sexy ahe actually looked like a twenty old woman her with a little bit of class and how she trashy for kissing her bf? i’ll tell you one thing if avan was my bf i would do more then just kiss him i would probably have him chained to my bed ;)

• selenaaaforlife

===
    yeah,I’m guessing u have lived in one before since u know the style so well

you dont have to have lived in a trailer park to see she is trailer trash

Miley Cyrus, classy as always.

Of course her ass-kissers have a million and one excuses lined up for her. Let me start:

“All teens dress like that these days.”
    “Everyone parties. And besides, it could be worse, at least she’s not doing body shots!”
    “There’s nothing wrong with kissing a boy! Only people who haven’t kissed a boy would get upset about this.”
    “Everyone is always getting on Miley’s case! Just because she wears practically no clothing, dances provocatively and makes out with random guys at parties doesn’t mean she’s a whore! She’s perfect! People need to leave her alone!”

And my personal favorite:

“Let her have her fun! She’s just growing up. She’s just being Miley!”

Feel free to chime in with anything I missed, Miley-stans! :D

• Disdain

That belly top is fugly, I hate it, but Miley’s face looks flawless.

• BangThatDrum

How is she slutty?
    _______

Well actually today I was at the bus stop and a guy randomly pushed a girl against it lifting her up and they started to make out… very mature?

—————-

How is she slutty?

wore it where? to school? to a club? two different settings. one makes more sense than the other.

• Chelsea-Rose

I smell rebound.

• Disdain

And I hate that pic of them kissing but they’d seem like a cute couple.

Miley should have just cleaned up a little tho :/

• mileyistheboss

That’s not a kiss. They are like making out and looks like she’s waiting for everyone to see she’s no longer a girl, I mean, she’s free to do whatever she wants to, but there are unnecessary things about this. I mean why would you make out like that with a guy you have met like two weeks ago in your own birthday party, same place as your family, your mom, I mean, she has to difference between what is being a girl and what is being classy. Why would she be dressed like that? Can’t you just wear something nicer and classier? Don’t get me wrong, I love Miley, but it’s just like she wants everyone to treat her as a 25 year old that’s so grown up and too cool for this shit.
    How do you know they only knew eachother for two weeks they cold of been friends for mmonths without us knowing. Kisssing making out same thing there’s no harm what’s so ever.

• EvaSnow

I think Miley looks really pretty in these pictures. <3

• LoveSemi

avril was there? oh man!
    i wish i was there

• hollywoodgirl

so much for “no pictures or video to be taken”

and sorry to say guys, but this is pretty freakin normal if you’ve ever gone to a party. get over yourselves and get laid so you can understand why miley just doesn’t give a fuck anymore.

In what video even is the photos? and at what time?

• realistgangsta

maybe you should worry about your own life ok sweetheart

im so confused where does it show them making out?

• mileyistheboss

Oh please. Don’t tell me that if a girl at your school wor something like that you wouldn’t call it slutty. So typica Whenever it’s Miley, it’s totally normal behaviour an allllll good right

She’s not at school she’s at a party its a whole different setting obviously.

• L.A Baby

Doesn’t matter really if she met him last year or a week ago, that was totally out of place, I mean she needs to stick to the situation, it’s your birthday, your family is there, your mom is there, just have fun and leave the unnecessary making out, for another night.
    She even looks disgusted and as if she was waiting for someone to see her and take a picture.
    It’s actually awkward for people around you that you are just making out with someone like that in a public place.
    Called me old fashioned, but there’s a moment for everything.

• L.A Baby

maybe you should worry about your own life ok sweetheart

I do.
    I love Miley, I’m just stating an opinion.
    There’s no need to be rude or to responde to my comment like that.

• lalalove

She’s not at school she’s at a party its a whole different setting obviously.

I know that, but even if a girl her age normally would throw a party and dress like that people would probably call her slutty. But whatever. Not even gonna discuss this with a Miley fan. :-) You just go ahead and dress like that at parties aswell. ;)

she looks to be in a fairly secluded area and there just happens to be some creeper from above. she is obviously not surrounded by people.

• Voice of reason

Yawn, What else is on.
    *flips the channel*

• lalalove

m said:
    DieMannschaft said:
    I can’t wait how Miley fans will defend her on this.

Defend what? Her kissing her boyfriend? oh slut!

You obviously don’t know the definition of a slut. You shouldn’t call anyone a slut. I bet you wouldn’t like anyone calling Miley a slut.
    Btw, before people attacking me. There’s a difference of being a slut and being slutty. Two difference things. :-)))

Avan can do SO much better
    As for Miley, so much for being in love with Liam.

• m

Is it just me or is there something different with Miley’s face? Whatever it is I like it

where is the picture of her and avan?

• realistgangsta

I do.
    I love Miley, I’m just stating an opinion.
    There’s no need to be rude or to responde to my comment like that.
    awww you mad stay mad i dont give a fuck

• Mayra.

Let the girl have fun!! I’ve done more that just that IS NORMAL for a 18 years old!

• lalalove

m said:
    Nov 22, 2010 @ 11:08 am
    Nov 22, 2010 @ 11:03 am

—————-

How is she slutty?

You’re probably one of the only Miley fans who can see that. Others always defend her and say it’s all normal. But good you can see it isn’t.

True I think this is perfectly normal behavior for her age. My only concern is that with the divorce and the quickness in her dating life is that she will start to seek love in the wrong places. Be a free spirit but don’t rush into random hookups just for the fun of it. It gets old and at the end of the day it doesn’t make pain go away.

• SJG97

Okay,I like Miley I really do,but that picture of her and that dude makes her look like a cheap skank. :/ I’m sorry.I still like her but that was just gross.I know it’s normal for two teenagers(who are probably in the honey-moon stage of the relationship,if there even is a relationship)to be a little….affectionate?And more into PDA.But the position and her ‘outfit’ makes her look like a easy slut. :/

You can’t state opinions. You state facts. You express opinions.

wait where r they making out. im so confused

EW ! his pans are like halfway down his butt. O:

• taylorllama

her mom is like right there and see’s nothing wrong with the way she’s dressing…

• Meghan

I know I’m going to get hate for this but, seriously her outfit. She needs to stop dressing like she’s going to work the corner, and start wearing shirts that at least cover past her belly button. I’m in high school, and trust me the majority of girls are not dressing like that, only the trashy ones. I don’t understand why you people think it’s normal for someone to wear the outfits she does on a regular basis. I could see your point if she only wore it to go out to clubs and performances, but she wears that kind of stuff all the time.

• lirerzzz

seemingly a virgin?! seemingly liam her soulmate.. really miley you are such a slut

• Blankets

The information here is really valuable. Embroidered Blankets Thanks for writing, I very much liked your newest post. Custom Blankets I think you should post more frequently, you evidently have natural ability for blogging! Fleece Blankets Just want to say what a great blog you got here!Keep up the good work, I like your writing.Great tips and reminders as show-goers adjust budgets and schedules in this economically challenged period.

you guys are being such little girls. no one is complaining about how other celebs are dressing, go to your local HS and tell them that there a slut to there face, theyll beat the crap outta you. guys if ur 12 or younger jsust dont comment, ur making ur self seem like a 4th grade little prude

you know she does have a little sister tht prob looks up to her and miley doing these thing its like telling her very young little sister its ok to do theses things. sahe is very selfish and only thinks abt herself.

• fanniJ_sweet

Happy birtday miley you are amazin girl i love you i wish be like you :)

HE SHOULD BE KISSING VICTORIA

• xSweetCandyxx

Cool photos =)

ey dont start saying crap about demi becuz you will lose that battle and why did you even bring her up she has her own issues you so dont bring demi into this if this is a miley post mmmkay

• ADUBLove

ok seriously shes in a public place why do they have to be all on top of each other i dont wanna see that and why does she not like to wear clothes like is it necessary for u only to be wearing a bra and pants in public. put on some clothes dammit

wtf? i don’t see any proof they made out

You can’t state opinions. You state facts. You express opinions.

please buy a dictionary. state means “express”.

• L.A Baby

lmao – says the person on a gossip site defending someone eles’s relationships and what someone else does.

THIS.

Nov 22, 2010 @ 11:40 am
    L.A Baby said:

THIS.

THIS isn’t tumblr.

• Entertainmentlove

s*x pose s*x pose

• Entertainmentlove

avan and miley s*x pose

You can’t state opinions. You state facts. You express opinions.

please buy a dictionary. state means “express”.
    ____

Please buy a better dictionary. State means to declare definitely.

• Dianna

Ah, the beginning of the making of the next Lindsay Lohan :)

You can’t state opinions. You state facts. You express opinions.

please buy a dictionary. state means “express”.
    ____

Please buy a better dictionary. State means to declare definitely.
    1. to articulate in words; utter
    2. to declare formally or publicly to state one’s innocence
    3. to resolve

Link it then.

• realistgangsta

wtf was i even defending what she is doing cause honestly i could care less what she is doing with her life the only person i care about is me and bitch you cant talk about nobody judgeing someone you don’t even know kiss my ass

Called me old fashioned, but there’s a moment for everything.
    ———————————–
    I love love love Miley to dead, but I support everything you’ve said.
    We, fans, do not have to agree and support everything she does. in particular things like that.

• m

Dianna said:
    Ah, the beginning of the making of the next Lindsay Lohan :)
    This isn’t a Demi Lovato post.

• ljs1202

I hope someone bought her a shirt for birthday present.

Please buy a better dictionary. State means to declare definitely.

lol okay i see how you got that, you left off the last part of the definition and the example.
    lmao it is to declare definitely or specifically: She stated her position on the case.

It is not the answer that is definite, it is the “opinion” or “position”.

realistgangsta said:

U mad? lol why so bitter?

m said:

She could but then you’d show up. and we can’t have that
    that was at least funny, nice one

LOL OH

Let Miley and Avan make out at her damn birthday party! Jesus.

• No Bitchassness

Wait, what video is this?

• =]

PEACE AND LOVE.

Do not fight. Just enjoy this video.

Or are most of you too young to have been fans of these guys in their zenith?

For those who remember and were fans of either of them this is epic. Would have been better if ‘N Sync was there.=[

• Entertainmentlove

its on tmz you need to klik the tmz link dumb ass cant you read

Dianna said:

Ah, the beginning of the making of the next Lindsay Lohan :)

THIS. :)

she got some last night, obvs.

at least it looked like it was good.

Let Miley and Avan make out at her damn birthday party! Jesus.

What does Jesus has to do with this? smh

• realistgangsta

ewww i don’t have time for this shit going to go watch Menace II Society duces bitches

Miley looks gorgeous her outfit is nice is made for dancing and is comfortable. she looks gorgeous. As for the other people if avan is her boyfriend there is nothing wrong with kissing him kids grow up! and it’s her birthday and she can dress how ever she wants and her birthday is at a club how the hell you think people dress. geezh you people need to go out more, none you probably haven’t been to a club. go tell mommy to let you go to parties, obviosly none of you kids have to one. you all make me laught. I see how popular some of you are hahahahaha!

I’m totally NOT a Niley person. I think they would be SO mismatched together. But N & M do remind me of an old movie called “Splendor in the Grass”. Two teenagers in love who are kept apart and it kind of drives them crazy. They want so much to be together but they can’t be. Miley seems a lost soul to me right now for whatever reason. Nothing wrong with making out. He’s a hot guy. As was Justin. So was Liam. But this is so obviously for attention and for people to see. Just like kissing Liam in that car awhile ago. In front of photographers. Cause of the divorce? Maybe that, too. Hope she finds her way.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

whoreeeeeeeeeeeee jk

• m

DieMannschaft said:
    I can’t wait how Miley fans will defend her on this.

Defend what? Her kissing her boyfriend? oh slut!

on what? i don’t get what she did wrong this time

• DieMannschaft

I can’t wait how Miley fans will defend her on this.

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees I can’t wait

on kissing a boy? really?
    i don’t defend her on wearing slutty outfits cause i know she does that but i have nothing against it. But if your jealous of her kissing a boy than go for it and kiss the first boy you notice… THATs being a whore, so miley isn’t one

• m

Nov 22, 2010 @ 11:08 am
    Nov 22, 2010 @ 11:03 am

—————-

How is she slutty?

• lalalove

Nov 22, 2010 @ 11:08 am
    Nov 22, 2010 @ 11:03 am

—————-

How is she slutty?

OMG all of you guys are so childish!!! its a freaking kiss and if you go to any other high school party people dress slutier than her so go away little 3rd graders and grow up!

haha i cant wait for all the little 2nd graders on here to be her age and see them acting like this….your gonna do the excat same thing trust me, just wait till you grow older kiddies

that’s sort of the point, she gives young people the idea that it’s okay to wear the clothes she wears and all the other inappropriate things she does.

srsly, we have too much of this in the society already.

learn some morals.

srsly, we have too much of this in the society already.

learn some morals.

• Mayra.

…………..
    That’s totally true! maybe just maybe she is just having fun, I mean she is 18 is normal and natural!

• Entertainmentlove

that pic is wrong i mean i can see his undies and yea its just sex pose +_+
    liam must feel like a dumb ass coming to Amarica for this shit

• L.A Baby

awww you mad stay mad i dont give a fuck

Lmfao at you.

• mileyistheboss

Avan is sexy and he looks like he can lay it down good I want him now.

• realistgangsta

people are so caught up in celebrity’s personal lifes these days smh like worry about your own relationships just do you and stop caring about what people you don’t even know are doing dam

realistgangsta said:

• JustxLeex

Ehm…okay. her outfit is hawt she’s 18 she can wear that now, its fine now. thought.
    And that avan thing..oh geez chill he kissed her but they didnt had sex…not yet..lmfao jk.
    But if they gonna date now..thn it sucks.
    he’s to chill for her, she’s right now just to crazy right now, for him and for a RS.
    btw; i liked liam :[

• m

She could but then you’d show up. and we can’t have that

She looks so unhappy.

• Mayra.

van is sexy and he looks like he can lay it down good I want him now.
    ……………
    yeah but I would rather have liam in that position :D

Avan can do SO much better
    As for Miley, so much for being in love with Liam.
    ——————-

Liam and her broke up. She’s allowed to move on.

Yes she’s allowed to move on, but from a “deeper relationship than others” I think a month isn’t enough time to move on. But she’s just being Miley!!!!

not surprised by any of this, like mother like daughter.

• Always Right

not surprised by any of this, like mother like daughter.
    _______

Hahahaha I find this hilarious.

• Always Right

Either way you lose huh?

tell me why its ok for miley cyrus to slut around on video making out with a guy when shes barely legal after not even a month of breaking up with her longtime boyfriend but joe jonas starts seeing ashley green 2 months after he broke up with demi lovato he gets so much hate and he has hell to pay…aside from the fact he is a 21 year old grown ass man with a 23 year old grown ass woman. you people r a bunch of hyprocritcal stupid bitches. which is why joe jonas or ashley greene could give a flying fuck what you assholes think and they continue to live their lives togeher and stay happy, because they know ur all bitches.

• sunnylikethis

That was something I did NOT want to see…

OooOOh baby BAY-BAY

Nov 22, 2010 @ 10:58 am
    DieMannschaft said:

I can’t wait how Miley fans will defend her on this.

Oh please, don’t tell me you’ve never madeout with a guiy before?

• Roxxie

Finally OU, I was waiting for you to post this.

Go Miley.
    Why will fans defend her? (I’m a fan) There’s nothing wrong with it.. is there?

• LucyWhite

Sha-wing!

And DieMannschaft said:

I can’t wait how Miley fans will defend her on this.

If it’s her boyfriend then its fine, right.
    Even if it’s not.. meh.
    My best friend has slept with a fair few guys.. whereas I haven’t since I’ve decided to wait an all that jazz. I still love her. She makes choices, and so do I. People need to stop judging so much. It’s not your life.

i don’t see the pic/video of miley and avan. lol. am i going blind?!

• Vivi

i don’t see the pic/video of miley and avan. lol. am i going blind?!

——————————————-

Me neither ! Where’s this video that everyone is talking about ?

Giggity giggity goo

• TalulaMe

ugh barf. first that guy is fugly, second it doesnt really look like he is kissing her it looks like he is talking in her ear?

And I would probs barf all over dat if he did that to me.
    D: groooss

• TalulaMe

OH AND WTF!!
    How could she do that with her mother ther!?!? they must have a close relationship cause if my mum saw me with a guy, she would rip him right off me :/

oxxie said:

Finally OU, I was waiting for you to post this.

Go Miley.
    Why will fans defend her? (I’m a fan) There’s nothing wrong with it.. is there?
    ——————

No there isn’t get off your high horse bitch.

WOW

• milenator

I love Miley how awsome would it be to have been in that party
    and haters can suck it

• mileynileylove

People can’t kiss this days without being call a slut ? -_-

lets add up the miley slut list:

-lap dance/grinding
    -clothes
    -making out

lets see whats normal

-grinding aka freaking. what high school DOESNT have this going on? lmfao.

-clothes- that was a bit unnecessary but she’s 18 so i’m calling that kind of normal. why? because it’s a party and at her age, partys are MUCH crazier. go to college and check out the parties lmfao.

even at STANFORD, they have an exotic erotic party every year. her outfit is considered nunlike for that party…

-making out – whether they’ve been going out or not, does it matter? she’s 18. either she was making out or hooking up… big deal?

no i’m not a fan. but seriously, if this girl went to high school/college, she’d be considered normal (or preppy) but yea…

you know wht i hate, i hate when people go she’s growing up, i get that but growing doesnt mean to act all sluty and wear cloths that cover… well cover nothing.growing up is becoming mature and to tell u the truth i dont think thats very mature in fact it’s imarture well im gonna stop myself before i go to far and say happy early birthday miley before i completly dislike and will no longer be a fan so anyway happy early birthday miley!

• selenaaaforlife

well, nothing new here. dressed like a tramp yet again.

• Anonimuss2.Oh

I’m sorry, but I don’t see any “making out”.
    I just see a bf and gf kissing, which may I say, I see everyday in the school hallways.
    -.-

& LOL at the moms and prudes freaking out at the TMZ website. Get your heads outta that 60’s gutter…Geez

Miley is a whore. End of story

• mrsdestinyhope

and exatcly what is so scandals about two teenagers making out at a party? FYI: MC is 18 now, she is old enough to do whatever the hell she wants. So haters find and stick and punch it into your juice box !

• mileyistheboss

Anyway I say get it miley get it avan youre only young once. I’m extremely jealous though that she got to hit that.

Nov 22, 2010 @ 01:17 pm
    Anonimuss2.Oh said:

I’m sorry, but I don’t see any “making out”.
    -.-

==
    the pic is on JJ’s website

Miley is a whore. End of story

-_-

• L.A Baby

He’s kissing her not fucking her….its not a crime to hook up.

That’s not a kiss.

• LoveSemi

oh man!
    the outfit is not good but the making out? HOT! hahaha

and god! douglas is too hot ;P

You change your mind like a girl changes clothes.

• Disdain

KESHA
    AVRIL
    KELLY
    (Don’t know that guy but he is HOT)
    KYLE
    BRENDA
    MARK
    CHORD

Were in that vid.

LMAO.

• BangThatDrum

Haters are gonna hate what can you do. It’s sad.