Joe Jonas Ashley Greene In Public Lovers

jashleytruelove8

Joe Jonas & Ashley Greene showing their true love to the world. Joe reportedly looked at a few homes with a realtor during the day and later went shopping at a few boutique shops. Are Ashley and Joe looking to move in together? Rumors are swirling that they are so in love Joe might ask Ashley to marry him. Hopefully @Fu**UJashley doesn’t see these! Photos: GSI Media.

lmfaoo ur such a hypocite, ur saying haters need to stop while u were just hating on demi’s little sister, a nine year girl

• omgitsjoejonas

i love jashley.
    she makes joe happy.
    he seems to make her happy.
    and i think haters need to stop assuming bad things about good people.

Nov 23, 2010 @ 03:05 pm
    TraceSTAN said:

Joe needs to shave, his beard is not looking good.
    ———————————–

wich beard?

Men I hate Joe so much don’t know why
    Can ya tell me something hot about him?
    or attractive?
    So I can understand. They are way.. Like way
    Hotter and good looking guys and with more
    Swagg on them and passioned
    He now has a face that makes me hit him really hard
    I liked him for a while back in 07 cool hair he had
    He’s an asshole now BITCH I HATE HIM

• Bubbly-Joe

I don’t know… I think she’s an awesome actress, but I never liked her before, and I don’t like her now. But, you know, he’s happy.

I highly doubt they’ll marry, though.

“and i think haters need to stop assuming bad things about good people.”

this whole sentence is a contradiction

• string-of-lights

if he asks her to marry him, he’s rushing it.
    kevin was with danielle for years before proposing.

i think joe feels the strain to fall in love/get married though because kevin did it all earlier than him.
    heck he met danielle when he was 19.

• L.A Baby

Men I hate Joe so much don’t know why
    Can ya tell me something hot about him?
    or attractive?
    So I can understand. They are way.. Like way
    Hotter and good looking guys and with more
    Swagg on them and passioned
    He now has a face that makes me hit him really hard
    I liked him for a while back in 07 cool hair he had
    He’s an asshole now BITCH I HATE HIM

Well Joe is actually gorgeous.
    I mean, the guy has a great body, he has a beautiful smile that makes him look as that kid he once was, those caramel eyes, that tanned skin that makes him different to his brothers, the way he moves his mouth when he sings, those huge legs, I mean the guy is absolutelly attractive, he has such a smoothy voice that invites you to dream, he’s actually singing for you.
    Joe is amazing.

• FrancyJonasGomez

Joseph <3

• LizzieHawkins

That wedding rumor is getting bigger by the minute.
    I have a bad feeling :S
    BLEHH

• omgitsjoejonas

“and i think haters need to stop assuming bad things about good people.”

this whole sentence is a contradiction

lmfao, fair play.
    i know what i meant << haters just need to stop hating, basically. it’s a waste of everyones time to hate something or someone you don’t understand or know.

Well Joe is actually gorgeous.
    Joe is amazing.
    —————————————————-

lol…

• ColdAsU

Her face in the main pic looks like Micheal Jackson…Ashley is a good actress.I’ve only seen 4 movies of hers but she is good.

my butt hurts

• lollipop1

Men I hate Joe so much don’t know why
    Can ya tell me something hot about him?
    or attractive?
    So I can understand. They are way.. Like way
    Hotter and good looking guys and with more
    Swagg on them and passioned
    He now has a face that makes me hit him really hard
    I liked him for a while back in 07 cool hair he had
    He’s an asshole now BITCH I HATE HIM

well you’re an anon so…..

I hope they get married just for the reaction

• LizzieHawkins

well you’re an anon so…..

lol
    I found funny your hate for the anons..
    I’m starting to hate most of them though.

Funny how oceanUP just posted Joe wasnt gonna propose anytime soon then “….they are so in love Joe might ask ashley to marry him.” HAHAHAHAHA.

Ok maybe IM going to agree with u just because
    U got deep and described him just right
    And he is different from the other
    But…wait DON’T U LIKE NICK cauze ur ikon
    And I love it nick got hotter an get even more hotter

lol
    I found funny your hate for the anons..
    I’m starting to hate most of them though.

anons are hobknockers

• wavy

his hair is getting shorter…

Nov 23, 2010 @ 03:15 pm
    LizzieHawkins said:

well you’re an anon so…..

lol
    I found funny your hate for the anons..
    I’m starting to hate most of them though

____

well, you’re a nobody on here so i don’t think any of us will mind ;)

anons are hobknockers

____

thanks bitch.

• mctiqueen

People used to complain about the fact that Joe or any of the boys didn’t take their girlfriends out or show PDA with them, and now that Joe is happy and open with this relationship, people still complain haha. It’s like these boys can never win, ya know?

Joe’s gotten so fug it’s unreal. He’s even uglier than Kevin.

• lollipop1

thanks bitch.

yw :)

FAILLLLL

Naw, people just complain about every girlfriend they have.

• staygold

did ashley die her hair? its looks more red :p

• Britini95

I don’t think they will get married/move in together just yet. The same exact rumors flew around when he and Camilla were dating. Never really imagine these two would get together, but they seem to like each other.

me too,
    miss Jemi

• BabyYoureAFirework

Why did they ban FUJashley that quick?

holy shit o.o

Why did they ban FUJashley that quick?
    —————

the mods who are joe stans did

• gottalent

blllllllaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

• Britini95

Nov 23, 2010 @ 03:23 pm
    staygold said:

mctiqueen said:

MTE.
    Celebrities in general can never win….

Nov 23, 2010 @ 03:25 pm
    HFIC

head [what?] in charge?

Nov 23, 2010 @ 03:27 pm

Nov 23, 2010 @ 03:25 pm
    HFIC

head [what?] in charge?

fug

LizzieHawkins said:

lol
    I found funny your hate for the anons..
    I’m starting to hate most of them though

____

well, you’re a nobody on here so i don’t think any of us will mind ;)
    Ok sweetie.

____

k cool. people who generalize anons are just as ignorant as the anons they mean to refer to. ya get me?

• Ale

Men I hate Joe so much don’t know why
    Can ya tell me something hot about him?
    or attractive?
    So I can understand. They are way.. Like way
    Hotter and good looking guys and with more
    Swagg on them and passioned
    He now has a face that makes me hit him really hard
    I liked him for a while back in 07 cool hair he had
    He’s an asshole now BITCH I HATE HIM

Well Joe is actually gorgeous.
    Joe is amazing.

N @LaBaby someone said the joe is even uglier the
    Kjonas So I disagree but some ppl don’t have the same
    Taste as u did before

I think I have the exact boots Ashley is wearing. That’s a cute outfit.. she should jack Joe’s scarf. Why do the Jonas brothers dress so gay when they’re really not?

• Gearsarealwaysturning

She looks like my bff so much, but my bffs nose is not like hers. XD

• LizzieHawkins

Ok sweetie.

____

your first comment was really rude you know..
    there was no need for it.
    I wasn’t talking about you, that’s why I said MOST of them not all of them.
    but well this is OU you can say whatever you wanna say.

• JoeHoe4Life

Gorgeous couple. They’re happy. Doesn’t matter what people think of them. It doesn’t affect their lives.

• BabyYoureAFirework

At first I thought it said the exact boobs…and i was like ‘what?’ ._.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

===
    he is just a fashion icon, get it right. Have you seen how gay beckham [sp] dresses? xD

• AlwaysMeNatalie.

Seriously…?!
    Move in together? Not that its ANY of my business and I respect that but…I hope they don’t move in together D: I just have some horrible feeling just thinking about it!

• LizzieHawkins

JoeHoe4Life said:

A Joe hoe defending Joe’s girl?
    You go girl!

• pandora

Even if they are in love I hope he holds off proposing for a while. Joe does seem to fall in and out of love very quickly!!! He seemed so in love with all his girlfriends but before we knew it and things went public it was over and he was moving on.!!

• JoeHoe4Life

A Joe hoe defending Joe’s girl?
    You go girl!
    ________________________

LOL, thank you. Unlike some delusional Joe stans, my Joe stan friends and I don’t think we’re going to marry Joe some day. I love seeing him so happy. Ashley is a beautiful girl and I see no reason not to love them together.

• crazylady

Well Joe is actually gorgeous.
    Joe is amazing.

I don’t like his voice as much as Nicks but anyway you forgot his ass. he has the best ass.

• ItsBlairWaldorf

The only interesting post about these two would be “Joe Jonas & Ashley Greene Split!” or “Joe Jonas Ashley Greene Engagement!!”

Everything else is water under the bridge.

OHHHHHHHHHHHH GOD

• crazylady

oh goodie it’s FUJashley…lets party

oy

• Gearsarealwaysturning

03:46 pm
    FuckUJashley said:
    yo oceanup, get my username right for once… it’s @FUCKUJASHLEY damn it!
    ===
    OHHHH NO!! you are here too. God, save us all. Crazynesssssssss

Why did they ban FUJashley that quick?

• crazylady

Why did they ban FUJashley that quick?
    —————————————-
    don’t knock it anon. enjoy it.

• Meghan

JoeHoe4Life said:
    I wonder if Joe is hiding a hickey? She’s gotten him twice before that I’ve seen pictures of. The perils of dating a vampire.

____________________________________

I have two things to say. 1 – LOL (at the vampire part) 2 – What pictures are these ?

its actually been really cold in LA hahaha so its understandable of why hes wearing a scarf.

• kc985

I LOVE JASHLEY, BECAUSE JOE IS HAPPY
    I LOVE JASHLEY, BECAUSE JOE IS HAPPY
    I LOVE JASHLEY, BECAUSE JOE IS HAPPY
    I LOVE JASHLEY, BECAUSE JOE IS HAPPY
    I LOVE JASHLEY, BECAUSE JOE IS HAPPY
    I LOVE JASHLEY, BECAUSE JOE IS HAPPY
    I LOVE JASHLEY, BECAUSE JOE IS HAPPY

• Anonymous1

Lol at the butthurt Namantha stan trying to make Samantha Barks happen. Regardless of how anyone feels about Nick or Miley or Selena, bitch is ugly, end of.

IF ASHLEY AND JOE GET MARRIED DEMI WILL PROBABLY COMMIT SUCIDE NO LIE

• deepthroat

Oh OU is so over dramatic. Funny.

• deepthroat

Do you guys REALLY think that if joe of all people got married to anyone this young, it would last? Look at some of the older couples that have been married, and have gotten a divorce. I’m just asking.

OH REALLY.. because you would know that joe is going to ask ashley to marry him. HA BULL.

He’s so HOT i love this couple so much they look so adorable and joe looks hot Not ugly or ole he just look hot sexy and beutiful whith those sweet she’s and that body he is perferct LOVE HIM

I can’t believe people in here actually believe that he is thinking about marriage.. are you ridiculous this is a website, that can lie. And,”rumors are swirling” RUMORS. Obviously its not true. Clearly people are too gullible to believe everything people say about the jonas brothers. like samantha&nick.. ok, they might be hanging out..but have you seen them hold hands in public, kiss, go out to dinner alone like ashley&joe? like come on get with it

• Chanells__Cool

She’s the devil.

i guess ocean up needs money so they accept the cash to print this fake bullshit. joe is engaged to someone else, but these photoshoppers are mean and hack the famous people and get real rude to me, and trashtheashley can get her head chopped off.

They are a gorgeous couple! It’s ridiculous that they get hate for spending time together…when those little girls get boyfriends I hope that people yell at them and tell them to die for spending time with that person just like they do to these people. Obviously I’m kidding but seriously people, grow up and let this AMAZING couple just enjoy being a couple.

OH btw, Joe is the hottest Jonas. ;)

Lol, I’m sorry but she looks like Michael Jackson in some of those pictures. Jashley’s boring now :|

Kevin proposed to Danielle at 21 and married at 22. They seem happy..age means nothing.

It’s called no shave november. And it’s also Movember. He’s allowed not to shave this month. lol. And plus, I think it looks alright on him :)

lol I’m pretty sure TraceStan was being sarcastic(as always). He’s talking about Joe’s “beard”: Ashley Greene.

aww i love them!! They’re such a great couple! I really hope they do get married. (: ?

If they get married Just ewwwwwwww it will never be the same

• pandora

Whilst young marriages can work and last unfortunately relationships in Hollywood and the entertainment/sporting worlds seem to have less chance than most of surviving very long. Hope Joe takes his time to find the right girl for him not necessarily the cutest of the hottest but the right one.

Have to agree that moving in with or marrying ANY girl at this stage would seriously damage any chance Joe has of launching a new solo album or a serious acting career. Yes Yes I know its supposed to be about the music or the talent but lets be honest most fans only want someone that is hot and available.

Yeah, it does seem like the publicity part of it all is on purpose. By one or both of them. Sorry to say, cause I like Joe, that this is the kiss of death for his career. He needs the female population to like him in order to have a music or acting career at this point, cause men do NOT like him. If he marries Ashley or moves in with her, his female fans will drop like flies. He’s settling down young and without establishing himself in acting or music as an adult. Wish he’d do all that & then settle down. His choice, though. Best of luck to him.

• ugh.

jonas fans are seriously getting worse than bieber fans when it comes to who they date. i’m sick of seeing people be so rude to ashley. no one is forcing you to like her. but you know, it’s not like she ever gave you all a reason to hate her except for the fact that she’s dating joe.. which is pathetic, might i add. quit acting like some of you know everything, like you -know- that it’s a publicity stunt or that she’s a slut or that he’s going to break up with her for demi, or whatever other kind of dumb excuse you have. is it so hard to be happy for him for once? -__-

• Anon

come on ppl. he’s happy. what’s so wrong with that? its funny how some of you think its up to the fans to make decisions for them and that you know what’s best for them. i’m really glad that kevin is happy and married and never got caught up in all this stupid relationship drama……. :/

• mimi

hmmm miley is the most gorgeous girlfriend he has ever had and slut were the hell you get that from? last time I checked she the one with the most serious relationship compare to the other disney girls just dating around including selena. and let me remind you that because of miley help nick got his dream in which none of his other girlfriend help him achieved. and selena was a famewhore who benefit from the fiasco of niley and used it to her advantage and get her name notice. and samantha who is she? a girl who can’t find a man her own age she has to date a kid!!! she even looks older than him and awckard.

• TeamJashley

Sooooooo cute together!!!

• TraceSTAN

Trainups said:

Actually Joe is far from ready to get married or move in with someone. He needs to keep his bachelor pad free from his many GF’s that he changes soo frequently. Joe is just probably looking for a place for himself.
    Anyway Joe and Ashley do seem to have the same dating type which is dating frequently and superficially. They are all about fun.Joe and Ashley have very different family histories and upbringing. Now that Joe is getting some sex on the regular he will probably hold onto Ashley for a little longer than his past girlfriends.Tired of these two.

That would make a beautiful toast at their wedding.

• urluvismydrugg

that scarf is a no no joe…joe.

they’re so cute

she was not gorgeous miley and thats why he dumped her

LOL, OceanUP, “Joe Jonas & Ashley Greene showing their true love to the world.”

• GummyQueen01!!!

I HATE ASHLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JOE HOW CAN U B SO STUPID?????!!!!!!!I MEAN UR CUTE BUT SO STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE U THOUGH!!!!!!!!!

SHOW THE HATERS THAT #LOVEISLOUDER FOLLOW @Support4Jashley

Umm..they seem a little out of it. I’m not against them or anything but they seemed more into each other in other photos of them. Well, whatever maybe it’s just me.

longest girlfriend joes had ……

• Blankets

Just want to tell you thank you! Blankets for all the great info found on your site, even helped me with my work recently keep it up! Plush Blankets Keep working, great job, I love it! Thanks.This is an interesting article.I totally agree. That is exactly how I understand it. Great! fleece throw Thanks for sharing.Keep your recyclables organized, your space clean, and the environment happy.

• smilezbear

Jashley haters, one word for all of you – pathetic. Ashley is so sweet and kind and nice and the only reason you’re hating on her is because: 1) You think Joe is meant to be with you -.- .. or 2) You think Joe and demi were meant to be, when clearly they weren’t.!

Hating on Ashley won’t change Joe’s mind. It won’t change a thing. And me saying this in a comment won’t change a thing either because all you can do is find silly reasons to hate Ashley and I am so sick of it all. I mean, you can’t hate a person just because they’re dating [in love] with someone – where did you even come from? Like, what’s wrong with you?
    And you can not say that she is a ‘fame whore’ or something similar just because she hasn’t been in the public eye before she started dating Joe. C’mon, she is a fantastic actress and sooner or later she’d be even more famous. Heck, one day she may even be bigger than Jo Bros, and are you gonna say she is still using him for ‘media attention’ or ‘fame’? Give it a fucking thought, would you?

Next on my list. Stop dreaming of Jemi. I like dit when they were together and they were cute, but for once Demi seemed like 80% more into relationship than Joe! And it suck for her, yeah, but she needs to get better and move on because he isn’t coming back, is he now?

And finally Namantha. If anyone on here calls Sam ugly once again, I will probably go and insult them. Honestly, she is such a cute and nice girl and she has that unique beauty. It’s so not her fault that half of you are limited and only see the artificial beauty Disney and the rest created. She is natural and talented and that’s all that matters in the end. I don’t even care if Nick’s with her or not [though I’d love it if they were together] but you seriously can’t go around saying she’s ugly or whatnot… tell me, have you looked at yourself befor ejudgin other people? You should do it.

And maybe some people aren’t as beautiful on the outside… but fuck it, it means nothing to be beautiful if you are a cold hearted, annoying bitch, like some of you on OU.

I rest my fucking case.

love JASHELY :)

hope they’ll get married Hmmmm yeah they are to young… but hey can wait….
    Awwww I want them together forever :D

love JASHELY :)

hope they’ll get married Hmmmm yeah they are to young… but they can wait….
    Awwww I want them together forever :D

is ASHLEY dear!

hahhah S O R R Y v.v LAMe

• JashleyHasStds

Did ANYONE notice Ashleys shoulders are the same WIDTH as Joes? Bitch probably tackles him. @JASHLEYhasSTDS

joe looks really gay!
    and ashley is both georgeous and such a great actress… this sucks!

The outfit makes him look realy feminin…. is it just me xD Anywhooo I love them togheter they seem to bring eachother peace, and i think if they do, when they what ever break up.. it wont be all childish taylor swift-ish drama. :)

Ok now j said everything I wanted to say about Faggot Joe
    Now pls someone describe nick hot ass bitch

• MeenuD

PDA.

lol the comment got deleted

• TraceSTAN

lol i need to refresh fast before posts get deleted to keep up.

• JoeHoe4Life

They banned them not just because she’s an asshole, but because of her username. They ban anyone with a cuss word in their username. But yeah, she’s an asshole too.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

x

i like that joe & his brothers are finally coming out with their relationships. i mean it sucks to be bashed on but they are showing the world that no matter what anyone says their going strong. im not really into the gossip sites but i have been hearing a lot about this. and people just need to let them have a relationship. how would you feel if you were with someone that you really like or love and there are people out there saying you dont belong together or they say that either you are not good enough for them or vice versa. im sure you wouldnt be happy. just let them be. let them have fun & enjoy. they are just regular people like the rest of us. only difference, they have people reporting every detail of their life.

————————-
    i doubt it. he should date justin bieber if its for publicity. no one even knows there together where i live

• TraceSTAN

OU is slow today, I’m back to the old lag.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

lOL FUASHLEY is not here anymore? that isnt fun, Ou!

• MeenuD

Men I hate Joe so much don’t know why
    Can ya tell me something hot about him?
    or attractive?
    So I can understand. They are way.. Like way
    Hotter and good looking guys and with more
    Swagg on them and passioned
    He now has a face that makes me hit him really hard
    I liked him for a while back in 07 cool hair he had
    He’s an asshole now BITCH I HATE HIM
    Stay in school. Don’t worry about Joe.

Nov 23, 2010 @ 03:59 pm
    TraceSTAN said:

OU is slow today, I’m back to the old lag.
    —————

we need a miley post and mimi needs to pop up

• Hannahh

That scarf… O_O

• superdooper

Is it just me that gets a kinda shifty feeling from ashley? :s
    But I guess she’s makin joe happy so good on him :)

Btw @Britini95 love your icon it made me lmao :,)

Ok someone aready said beautiful stuff about Joe
    But still he’s so gay he will be forgottend someday
    I hope he can’t act
    He can’t keep a girl, that for u Ashley
    U will be forgotten too
    He is full of himself he can’t live without a mirror
    And girls dying or them as for him ya r just little
    Annoying girls stoking him but he loves it but not as much as himself
    SO HIS GAY ,FAGGOT, WANNA BE ugly BITCH
    ————————–
    everyone gets forgotten. i doubt joe is gay or big headed, they were all raised better and now people all think they are stuck up brats. you stick them back in NJ and take the fame, they are still a hell lot better moralized and more respectful than many. nowadays, if you dont party and nightclubs, drink and swear, your a sissy and gay. if this is what you think about joe jonas, i cant wait for your bieber spiel

• ItsBlairWaldorf

When is his solo stuff coming out?

I hope they get married.
    The whole drama would be so fun to watch…

• ItsBlairWaldorf

Nov 23, 2010 @ 04:07 pm

I hope they get married.
    The whole drama would be so fun to watch…
    ————————————–
    Sadly i agree.

• MeenuD

ItsBlairWaldorf said:

When is his solo stuff coming out?
    Next year.

Its sad how irrelavent they are now. Seriously. Joe should send his pet back to where she came from and go focus on his music. Besides being linked to chicks what else do they have? SMH.

I like Joe and Ashley together and i would like to see people’s reactions if they get married! It would be so funny! I can even imagine girls crying… just like they never had a chance with him!

• Gearsarealwaysturning

so bored.

We need a Namantha post. Anything else besides these two.

Hopefully, Joe is NOT thinking about getting married to Ashley right now. He is still a little too young for all of that.

am i the only one who loves jashley?

_____________________________________________
    not at all honey :)

OUT are millions :) and haters too sadly :/

nickjonas

Beat lab. : ) 2 minutes ago via web

@FUCKUASHLEY is HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome sick bitches without life that need ruin others life for feeling okay o_O

hey @FUCKUASHLEY —– FUCK U!!! :D

Nov 23, 2010 @ 04:09 pm
    ItsBlairWaldorf said:
    Nov 23, 2010 @ 04:07 pm

I hope they get married.
    The whole drama would be so fun to watch…
    ————————————–
    Sadly i agree

————————————–
    Jemi stans and all those fanatic fans would get crazy about it lol

———————————————
    so agree v.v

• Juuliz

leave dis couple alone they seem really happy together, for crazy jonas fans i get u guys really love him but move on wid ur life and just stop posting mean comments it just makes you seem so desperate

Their cute i guess.. Kenielle gets my vote for cutest couple though. It’s like joe and ashley are asking to be photographed..

We need a Namantha post. Anything else besides these two.
    ______

I agree. I love Joe but I’m so sick of hearing about Jashley everyday.

Nov 23, 2010 @ 04:13 pm
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

so bored.
    ____________________________________________

So????
    what are u fucking doing reading this kind of post… o_O

guess this is another thing to roll your eyes honey.

• ItsBlairWaldorf

Didn’t their parents marry young? I wouldn’t be suprised if joe and nick follow in those footsteps.. look at kevy he just couldn’t wait.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Nov 23, 2010 @ 04:13 pm
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

so bored.
    ____________________________________________

So????
    what are u fucking doing reading this kind of post… o_O

guess this is another thing to roll your eyes honey.
    ===
    RME. You bore me…

• xSweetCandyxx

I love Jashley they are so cute together =)

• JoeHoe15

NO WAY!!!!!

• lalalove

Oh boy, that iPhone looks huge in his pocket. ROFL

________
    You are so wrong babe, you don’t know anything. He can be thinking about it. Seriously, what do we know about these guys we love? Could we imagine our sweet Joe breaking up by a 27’s seconds call? Could we imagine Joe with Ashley “sexy bitch” greene? I think he can surprise us…

________

It was an opinion.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

The Step Up 3D / Ugly Betty actor fatally stabbed his mom multiple times, before SLICING her head off – When police arrived, Michael was subdued with a taser, arrested, and taken to a nearby hospital for a psychiatric evaluation.
    ===
    whatt the eff.

• JoeHoe4Life

Well, I do agree that for most people, 21 is too young to think about marriage. But there are exceptions. Joe’s parents got engaged at 18 after dating for 4 months, and married 2 months later. Ashley’s mother married her dad at 16. And both of those couples are still happily married. Even Kevin knew he was going to get engaged to Danielle almost a year before he actually was able to do it. So to Joe and Ashley, marrying at this age is not unusual. IDK, maybe they will, maybe they won’t.

We need a Namantha post. Anything else besides these two.

umm ew. no thanks. namantha is boring and mismatched. nick probably got lonely in london so he just picked the most desperate girl in the cast. i mean think about his taste before he dated her.

jashley is here to stay. get over it. i doubt they’re getting married any time soon, but i really think they are both into the relationship… which is rare for joe. usually either he likes the girl more (camilla belle) or the girl likes him more (taylor, demi).

i really don’t see joe getting married anytime soon but it’d be funny to see all the drama if they get married…..

_______

Mismatched? They are more alike, interest wise than any of his other girlfriends. I doubt if he wasn’t as in to her as she’s in to him they would’ve lasted this long.

Joe pleeeeeeease, take off that scarf! He’s looking some gay friend of her JS

ashley give joe back his jacket, joe give ashley back her scarf, okay good keep walking :)

Don’t start talking about Namantha, we don’t want them here, we are talking about Jashley, they are so more interesting! I want Ashley pregnant! WHO IS WITH ME?

• EASYMAC.

whatcha hidin under that ultra tight scarf there joseph?

they look so happy… good for them.. why is it ok for miley to hook up with avan i month after she broke up with liam but joe hooks up with ashley 2 months after he broke up with demi and you treat him like the devil…

• JoeHoe4Life

joe is hiding demi lovatos drug dealers numberr under tht ultra tight scarf.

• vikkisquires

Joe is hot and sexy I love his hair short makes him look more sexier
    And why not can’t he hang out go shopping with Ashley isn’t that
    What normal couples do.
    I love Jashley together they make each other happy I really don’t
    Think it’s a publicity stunt far from it.

People need to stop hating on the. Couple and just let them be.
    I have a feeling Jashley are gonna be around for a while.

______

Jashley are getting as interesting as watching paint dry.

Nov 23, 2010 @ 04:28 pm
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

===
    whatt the eff.

omg :/

think about nicks taste before he dated samantha? hmmm miley…. a slutty drugged up whore.. selena.. a womans face with a 12 year old boys body… samantha is a vast improvement.

Nov 23, 2010 @ 03:47 pm
    ItsBlairWaldorf said:

Everything else is water under the bridge.
    No. Neither option would be interesting at this point. I suppose some people still care but alot don’t.

———————-

classy, calling a 14 year old girl a slutty drugged up whore. and since when does selena have a woman’s face, she looks 15? lol

Jashley are getting as interesting as watching paint dry
    ====
    So true.

Next!

That ugly betty guy should have been arrested not taken to a hospital.

That ugly betty guy should have been arrested not taken to a hospital.
    ——————–

he is going to jail after a psychiatric evaluation.

———————-

_____

Lol Ikr. That anon is an idiot. Ignore her.

I don’t like these two together because they’re everywhere! I wouldn’t mind it if they weren’t in the public eye all the time. It’s getting annoying.

_______

She’s being just as “classy” as Niley and Nelena fans talking about Samantha. Everyone just needs to stop with the insults. Miley, Selena, and Samantha are all gorgeous and talented girls in their own rights. But right now Nick chose Samantha over Miley and Selena so people need to get over Niley and Nelena.

joe is hiding demi lovatos drug dealers numberr under tht ultra tight scarf.
    ____________
    Non-sense, shut the fuck up, if you wanted to be funny, know that you wasn’t

———————

So someone on oceanUp talks badly about Samantha and that is somehow Selena or Miley’s fault? And Nick didn’t choose Samantha over Selena or Miley, as far as I know Miley was dating Liam and Selena and Nick have been broken up for months.

joe is hiding demi lovatos drug dealers numberr under tht ultra tight scarf.
    ____________
    Non-sense, shut the fuck up, if you wanted to be funny, know that you wasn’t

hah why are most of the anons on here retarded? jeez. the person who made the joke about “what’s underneath the scarf” was alluding to joe having a hickey. you’re a fuckin idiot though and you didn’t get it, so you answered with some lame ass demi joke.

______________
    What do you think? That you live in wonderland? Insults will never stop, this is life: someone can insult her but hope that if it is her who dates Nick someday, she’ll be accepted by the jonas’s fans! That girls don’t understand how hurted all that JONAS girlfriends can be.

_____

it’s funny how people assume that if you don’t support a couple or you don’t have high opinions of it, you’re either a stan for one of the jonas’s exes or you’re in love with that particular brother.

• Belle

Kevin was pretty young when he got married, but it was a good time for him and we all knew Danielle was the one. But Joe, I feel like he has a lot more the accomplish without a wife. I feel like he’s rushing it, and I love Ashley and I’d be so happy for them both if it was true but, now, in my mind, it just isn’t Joe’s time to get married.

______

I never said it was Selena or Miley’s fault. The fuck? And I’m talking about the crazy Niley/Nelena stans on Twitter who are convinced Nick is still inlove with Miley/Selena.
    Also yes, Nick did choose Samantha over Miley and Selena. He chose to find someone else instead of being hung over the same two girls.

____

I have no idea what you’re trying to say.

———————–

He had no choice seeing that the two girls clearly moved on

• sophieee

Joe honestly looks really gay….

MR. BEAN AND MICHAEL JACKSON TOGETHER. A HOT COUPLE, AN IDIOT GUY WITH A SLUT, GOOD.va

joe is GAY,look hes even wearing a womans scarf LOL

he needs to come out of his closet,but honestly its so obvious hes gay or bi

publicity stunt,much

• suckit

joe looks hot.ashley…….

• TraceSTAN

Joe needs to shave, his beard is not looking good.

they look so bad.

wow really OU!!???

….im starting to think this is a publicity stunt.

I agree
    I mean Ashley was NEVER in the public eye unless it was about twilight
    and now pol only care bc she’s dating Joe
    Joe is WAY to good for her
    he deserves someone better

• L.A Baby

I never really had a problem with Joe’s girlfriends.
    But I mean Ashley’s really pretty and she’s a good actress and all, but I mean, not really into the couple.

….im starting to think this is a publicity stunt.
    ——————-

how???

am i the only one who loves jashley?

• JaylorRAWWx

i guess u are :/

i love them 2<3

• MemoryLane

nope i love them too :) cutest couple ever

i doooo

_______

Actually yeah, those are exactly the reasons why people don’t like Samantha. Why else would they hate her since they know absolutely nothing about her? But anyways, I was talking about the people on Twitter not OU.

He had no choice seeing that the two girls clearly moved on
    ______

And now so has he.

Well the neurogasm (?) was directly in view when they did that & it ends up on the neurogasm website, they went shopping the other day the store tweeted about it,Joe was wearing the sayiwont shirt it ends up a tweet from sayiwont & on their website & EVERYWHERE they go even small towns theres paparazzi. Im totally fine with Joe dating anyone as long as hes happy but it just seems weird.

• sophieee

ahhh anon wars…

as long as she make joe happy, that is all that matters.

_______________
    Agree with you!

_______________
    Agree with you!
    ____

At least someone does…

Jonas posts are always interesting!

• JoickBelongs

They’re so cute. <3

• nownlaterz

If they already have sex (i said IF), spend the majority of the day together and sleep over each other’s place, i don’t see why moving in with eachother would be so shocking lol

I’m happy Joe’s finally happy! He’s that IDGAF-let-me-be kinda happy lol <3

• BabyYoureAFirework

Gotta admit they’re cute even if not my fav couple.

• Anonimuss2.Oh

DNL the scarf.
    Put it on Ashley, hun.

• BabyYoureAFirework

But people saying he will ask her to marry him? hmm…

ColdAsU said:

Her face in the main pic looks like Micheal Jackson…

_____

lol she really does. the white skin, dark haired ponytail, pointy nose, sunglasses.
    not hatin’ cause i have nothing against her, she usually look much better than in these pics

• Ale

Oh my gosh I just wanna do nick
    Right now by just seeing ur icon
    @La Baby

• staygold

mctiqueen said:

MTE.

• Britini95

Nov 23, 2010 @ 03:05 pm

———————-
    Woah, that is very detailed!That does seem weird. I think most people have the same suspicion,too. I did when they first got together,especially when they were holding hands at Katsuya, a place known to have tons of paparazzi. But they look happy and they never talk about each other, so who knows?

HFIC

• Gearsarealwaysturning

lol, OU. I love you so much.

• LizzieHawkins

lol
    I found funny your hate for the anons..
    I’m starting to hate most of them though

____

well, you’re a nobody on here so i don’t think any of us will mind ;)
    Ok sweetie.

• Trainups

• FierceFeli

Ok so this is what I think.
    They’re going to date for a good amount of time, then once Ashley breaks his heart (like what Camille did to him) he’s going back to Demi for rebound. I can see it happening.