Joe Jonas UNDERGROUND PARKER

joe-jonas-underground-81

Joe Jonas parking underground at Borders books in Studio City. Photos: INF.

Check out more pictures of Joe and girlfriend Ashley @ ELF on Broadway.com!

Ashley Greene’s family loves Joe Jonas. A friend told E! Online: ‘They are happy as ever right now.‘ But, Joe is not going to ask Ashley to marry him yet: ‘They are content, just because Joe has ditched his purity ring doesn’t mean he’s ditched it for an engagement one.’

If you write a letter to someone you know, you give it to them, you do not post it some stupid website. This is just as bad as the last fake thing someone wrote as Selena to Demi. People have way to much trolling time on their hands.

mte.

• MeenuD

His eyes are red… must of been a loong night…

I wish he would stop cutting his hair :( He’s starting to look like a Drunk …

• Gearsarealwaysturning

.A Baby said:
    look at the letter that was posted in letterstodemi.

The one which title’s is “To my teacher in life” Is too long to posted in here…
    ===
    Sounds like her, but it could be a fan trying to make it look like its selena.

• katherine

look at the letter that was posted in letterstodemi.

The one which title’s is “To my teacher in life” Is too long to posted in here.
    Read it and tell me it’s not selena.
    ———————————–

OMG I can’t believe it!! . What would be the main purpose of this? Why put this in a website dedicated to Demi and not talk with her directly? or send this letter privately? Why now?. I have many doubts about it because some parts of this letter makes me think maybe could be “Selena” because “she” mentioned some facts related to Demi and her but in an indirect way . And the most surprising thing that “she allegdly admitted” was her mistakes? Seriously? maybe could be true or not?. If is Selena or not this letter doesn’t help so much.

• wavy

look at the letter that was posted in letterstodemi.

The one which title’s is “To my teacher in life” Is too long to posted in here.
    Read it and tell me it’s not selena

that letter was cute but it would’ve been better if it was real…well shes not allowed to speak about her in public maybe she’ll do it anonymously?

• wavy

the letter says that shes scared to talk to her..she doesnt have the guts to text or call..if the letter is even from her but yea thats what it says

• Bubbly-Joe

Not ready to marry her just yet? Change just yet to ever. Js.

And she prolly thinks the same.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

if that letter is selena is just, wow. Print that letter and give it to demi personally. Its a beautiful letter.

Looks like he got a haircut!!!

o.O his ayes…..

eyes….

Yes I read that part.
    If is “Selena” What did she do that to Demi?Who will be the alleged person that she mentioned ?.
    But if is a poser shame on her OR him by liying that way.

• realistgangsta

ewww what is he wearing and what’s up with his eyes

• L.A Baby

no, i don’t think it’s selena. would be to obvious. just a troll. but i ask myself, who takes their time to fake a letter like that..

I think it’s her.
    Nobody would write a letter like that.

Nov 23, 2010 @ 11:38 am
    L.A Baby said:

look at the letter that was posted in letterstodemi.

The one which title’s is “To my teacher in life” Is too long to posted in here.
    Read it and tell me it’s not selena.

Oh..

• coniconiconni

his eyes :|

• gingerrx.

I think it’s her.
    Nobody would write a letter like that.

if it really was her, that would be..like wow. i’d really like to believe it.

Nov 23, 2010 @ 11:38 am
    L.A Baby said:

look at the letter that was posted in letterstodemi.

The one which title’s is “To my teacher in life” Is too long to posted in here.
    Read it and tell me it’s not selena.

Oh..
    ____________________________________________
    Maybe but is to public o.O
    she can don that personal

Nov 23, 2010 @ 11:38 am
    L.A Baby said:

look at the letter that was posted in letterstodemi.

The one which title’s is “To my teacher in life” Is too long to posted in here.
    Read it and tell me it’s not selena.

Oh..
    ____________________________________________
    Maybe but is to public o.O
    she can don that personal
    ____________________________________________
    I don’t think so

Nov 23, 2010 @ 11:38 am
    L.A Baby said:

look at the letter that was posted in letterstodemi.

The one which title’s is “To my teacher in life” Is too long to posted in here.
    Read it and tell me it’s not selena.

Oh..
    ____________________________________________
    Maybe but is to public o.O
    she can don that personal
    ____________________________________________
    I don’t think so
    ____________________________________________
    Not at all :/ this is fake

• lollipop1

eyes O_o

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Jashley :D

where are all the pics of Jashley from yesterday..they are soo cute together!!! I love Joe and Ash!

• katherine

Yeah. But what did she do to Demi? She is “the alledged responsible” that their friendship end? .

NOPE Selena hates Demi Lovato..she back stabbed her big time..just like she has to a whole bunch of her friends
    _____________________________________________
    I don’t think Selena hates Demi just they are not friends anymore but HATE (is a strong word) and she has a BIG HEART

___________________________________________
    Awwww I know they look great together but the IMPORTANT they are HAPPY

i dont know…but when i spend time in the computer my eyes turn like that…and is only one eye that is red..
    and he dont look drunk, he looks sexy :E

Nov 23, 2010 @ 11:58 am

_____________________________________________
    ——————-
    Yes she does have a Big Heart..but she isn’t dumb or stupid either giver her a little credit..she would never be dumb enough to be friends with Demi again and see shes through and lies and her bull shit!

Nov 23, 2010 @ 12:00 pm

___________________________________________
    Awwww I know they look great together but the IMPORTANT they are HAPPY

——————
    Did you see the ones of Ash driving Joes car yesterday putting gas in it..what a good girlfriend you take your boyfriends car and gas it up him..to cute

• TraceSTAN

L.A Baby said:

I think it’s her.
    Nobody would write a letter like that.

hes sensitive. maybe milo made him cry.

dang joe is looking rough latley he looked cutier with camilla belle ashley is ugly enough he doesn’t have to try to look like her to make her feel better about herself manthey don’t need to get married for sure that would be the ugliest married couple in hollywood man joe just stay single for a while you look sexier that way ashley go fall off and edge!!!!! and that one pic of ashley and joe and the elf guy she has a pointy nose and big ears

• kc985

I LOVE JOE

• JB rocks my socks

UGHH YOU JUST HAD TO BRING UP THE RING.
    Give it up.Its no big deal.
    Anyways they’re cute together.

lmfao his eyes o.O

• Sarcasm

TraceSTAN said:
    Sarcasm said:

That must be a big hickey he’s hiding. lol

Is Martin with them?
    ____

In spirit.

• JoeHoe15

“just because Joe has ditched his purity ring doesn’t mean he’s ditched it for an engagement one”

I LIKE THIS STATEMENT!!! :D

love you Joe! <3

• JoeHoe4Life

Gorgeous man up there. Looks like he needs to get his contacts out. His eyes look irritated. So happy for him and Ashley. I’m glad they’ve found each other.

THAT’S NOT SELENA… LIKE SHE WOULDN’T WRITE THAT LETTER IN THAT WEBSITE .. SO FAKE!!! the person who wrote that needs to get a life.

• TraceSTAN

Sarcasm said:

TraceSTAN said:
    Sarcasm said:

That must be a big hickey he’s hiding. lol

Is Martin with them?
    ____

In spirit.

lol

(my comment is gone, guess Martin is persona non grata)

you guys are funny… the whole world is wrong and demi is right? u people r stupid… shes not the inncocent lil princess all you think she is.. why is it the only “friends” tht r speaking abt her r the ones that need pr to get famous.. get ur heads out of ur asses.

WHO GIVES A RATTS ASS ABOUT DEMI LOVATO…JFC SHE IS A ALKIE THAT HAD TO GO TO REHAB END OF STORY GET OVER IT!!!

———————————————

No I didn’t :( Where can I take a look???????????? :D

hes obviously not hungover

Stoned ? lol

• Blankets

I totally agree. That is exactly how I understand it. vector conversion Keep posting stuff like this i really like it,Thanks for posting this informative article. I have been searching for this exact info for a while now. digitizing software Just want to say what a great blog you got here! stock designs I will bookmark it in the public bookmarking sites to get you more traffic.ust want to say what a great blog you got here!I totally agree. That is exactly how I understand it. Great!

• Sarcasm

That must be a big hickey he’s hiding. lol

F U

Eyes are red? Too much booze? And what guy wears a scarf like that???? Fugly!

aww that was the cutest thing I ever read. It`s DEFINATLY Selena. No doubt about it.

• L.A Baby

look at the letter that was posted in letterstodemi.

The one which title’s is “To my teacher in life” Is too long to posted in here.
    Read it and tell me it’s not selena.

• PeaceLoveHarmony

Woah that is definetly written by Selena.. no freakin’ question

• gingerrx.

look at the letter that was posted in letterstodemi.

The one which title’s is “To my teacher in life” Is too long to posted in here.
    Read it and tell me it’s not selena.

Nov 23, 2010 @ 11:38 am
    L.A Baby said:

look at the letter that was posted in letterstodemi.

The one which title’s is “To my teacher in life” Is too long to posted in here.
    Read it and tell me it’s not selena.
    ——————

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Even though I will never undestand how did they meet, they are a beautiful couple . I am very happy for someone that I dont know, but I appreciate a lot. Joe is smiling and that makes me feel like I “accept” Ashley :P

• BangThatDrum

His eyes O_O

• Entertainmentlove

did he cry ?

• TraceSTAN

I am actually surprised ANYONE believes this letter is real in any way. But then again i was surprised anyone believed the last one. SMH.

• L.A Baby

Lmao he looks drugged.

• gingerrx.

he’s looking good

• PeaceLoveHarmony

He looks drunk or it looks like he cried..

• gingerrx.

kinda..

he looks amazing :)

you’re a nick chick so i doubt jashley is something you need to to “accept”

there’s nohing creepier than stanning for one of the jonas brothers’ NON-FAMOUS girlfriends.

perhaps the people who said “samantha wants fame” were on to something

perhaps the people who said “samantha wants fame” were on to something
    _____

RME.

• Anonymous!:)

WHETHER THAT LETTER IS REAL OR NOT IT ACTUALLY MADE ME TEAR UP!!! :'( It’s really sad!!!

• Gearsarealwaysturning

perhaps the people who said “samantha wants fame” were on to something
    ===
    I like sammie, that does not mean I am a stan. I just find that pic really pretty,

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Nov 23, 2010 @ 12:57 pm

you’re a nick chick so i doubt jashley is something you need to to “accept”
    ===
    I find it very creepy that you know that I like nick more than joe…it is true, but…still.

IF THAT LETTER IS NOT FROM SELENA! THEN THAT PERSON HAS NO LIFE OR WHATSOEVER!! THAT’S A DAMNN LONG LETTER!! AND IT’S VERY DEEP, SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING SELENA WOULD WRITE!!

Nov 23, 2010 @ 01:12 pm

——————–
    or that dumb bitch who is obsessed with Demi you know @TrashTheAshley she has no life and seems like she would do something like that

PINK EYE!