Nick Jonas BEAT LAB

nickbeatlab
nickbeatlab-222

• lovedemilovato

aw, happy nick :)

• w

Love that he likes hip hop :)

• I’mWithStupid

He looks so happy, so content. I like this.

Welcome back Nick, it’s nice to see you again.

• Moonbeam

Good to know he’s fine.
    I was worried. Some Niley swore they want to capture him and force him to tweet happy bday to Miley.

• Hibz.

Nov 23, 2010 @ 09:34 pm
    w said:
    Love that he likes hip hop :)
    Me too.

Hip hop and rnb was ALL I listened to before I discovered JB.
    I was like ‘Ooh, what do you call this species? Jonas Brothers, you say? I liiiike.’

Sorry, I’m just really bored.

• Hibz.

Lol. Apparently someone called ‘OmNomNickJonas’ is following me on twitter now.

I love my fellow fans.

• Hibz.

No ones here :(

please be solo stuff!! please. please.

• crazylady

since when does he like hip hop? wow that’s different.

Nov 23, 2010 @ 09:50 pm
    Hibz. said:

Lol. Apparently someone called ‘OmNomNickJonas’ is following me on twitter now.

I love my fellow fans.

_______

hahah what a weird twitter name. almost as bad as (and i quote joe) KevinJonasVneckHotness

its nick. if anyone is going to drift to the hip hop side of things.. its going to be him.

you guys are from Australia aren’t you? i bet that’s what it is. in the US it’s late. especially new york it’s 1 am here

LOOK AT HIS TINY WAIST :)

• crazylady

but Nick has always been an “old soul” so its really different of him.

but Nick has always been an “old soul” so its really different of him.

_____

i think she was joking lol :P

• Hibz.

Nov 23, 2010 @ 10:02 pm
    crazylady said:
    since when does he like hip hop? wow that’s different.
    She’s seductiiiive (word) she does it well (yeah man)
    She’ll charge you by the hour (Whaaa?) for a straight trip
    down to (where?) Hell (daaang.)

I FAIL AT LIFE. I’m so bored.

• crazylady

i think she was joking lol :P

hehe oh I iz dumb. I cant tell sometimes.

• Hibz.

Nov 23, 2010 @ 10:05 pm
    I am. Haha. It’s 10 past 5 in the afternoon in Sydney.

And wow, New York. That’s so cool.

• crazylady

I live in the US. I’m just a night owl.

• Hibz.

Nov 23, 2010 @ 10:04 pm
    Nov 23, 2010 @ 09:50 pm
    Hibz. said:

Lol. Apparently someone called ‘OmNomNickJonas’ is following me on twitter now.

I love my fellow fans.

_______

HAHA! I remember when he said that.
    I found it so funny cause it’s true.
    Its also pretty shameful that they see it o.O

And then when they said something like ‘We read the comment boards. Be nice.’ or whatever, I got so paranoid xD

mmm if hes doin beats, im thinkin he’s leanin more towards the rnb side then hip hop. seems more him anyway.

• Hibz.

I wish there were more Aussie OceanUppers.

Everyones sleeping.

She’s seductiiiive (word) she does it well (yeah man)
    She’ll charge you by the hour (Whaaa?) for a straight trip
    down to (where?) Hell (daaang.)

I FAIL AT LIFE. I’m so bored.

______

i LOLed at this. i need sleep haha :)

• Hibz.

Nov 23, 2010 @ 10:24 pm
    She’s seductiiiive (word) she does it well (yeah man)
    She’ll charge you by the hour (Whaaa?) for a straight trip
    down to (where?) Hell (daaang.)

I FAIL AT LIFE. I’m so bored.

______

i LOLed at this. i need sleep haha :)
    Hahaha. Then sleep!

Who is that girl with him?

• crazylady

Who is that girl with him?
    ————————————–
    its a fan pic

Who is that girl with him?

_____

a fan. are you new? lol. they post fan pictures of the boys posing with girls all the time. some are boring but some are funny. and then there’s the creepy ones with stalker sarah

• Takes1toKno1

Yeah I blame samantha too teehee <3

Gosh I cnt wait til they come out!

Oh and Nick I love you, stud!

• iloveyouux

Remember when they actually made funny youtube videos?

Now it’s all about promotion.

• JonasSwiftLover13

are you talkin about those cambio videos or what ? :/

• deepthroat

Nov 23, 2010 @ 11:17 pm
    HE IS ALSO HAPPY BECAUSE HE HAS SAMANTHA BARKS AS A GIRLFRIEND HE WAS NEVER HAPPY UNTIL HE GOT A GIRLFRIEND he is all smiles now he used to be grumpy and not want to talk and interact with people

,<3 Namantha all the way such a cute couple
    Ok. And caps was necessary because…….

• WYLMITE?

Every time somebody writes in caps, I laugh out loud. Thats to Joseph :)

p.s. Nick’s eyes.

• WYLMITE?

Every time somebody writes in caps, I laugh out loud. Thanks to Joseph :)

p.s. Nick’s eyes.

*Sorry for typos*

• HiddenSmile

He’s nippin again. :)

• DanaJonas

Geez baby you need to eat more food! Love ya!

• nickjjismyhusband

hes such a little cutie ;)

• starshineangel

Nicholas – slowly but surely you are becoming my favorite.

• nickjjismyhusband

FOUR FOR YOU GLEN COCO, YOU GO GLEN COCO!!

im random.

• nickjjismyhusband

you know who is incredibly HOT?

PONYBOY CURTIS ;)

• Fan 4 ever

Nick doing hip hop?………. okayyyyy. Hey Mariah Carey, hows that death metal album coming? <3 em both. Lol

• Takes1toKno1

omg i hope he’s not going in that direction.
    come to the light nick nack come towards the light!
    h/o let me grab a flashlight

• JoeHoe15

Good to see him working with other artists again. New album for the NJTA soon? ;)

He didn’t greeted Miley a happy birthday on twitter. I wonder why.. I thought, they’re still friends.

• Shamie.Says.Hey

I’m thinking he’s happy to be away from Samantha and being on his own without her (NO OFFENSE) She just seems…. Clingy?

• Hibz.

starshineangel said:

Nicholas – slowly but surely you are becoming my favorite.
    Took you long enough.
    I thought every Jonas fan had a favorite already :P

… Then again, they should ALL be our favorites. Which they are.
    I hope.

• cosmika

Awwwwg I Love Nick ^^

_____

Lol no. He was also happy all the time back in London and was sad to leave. I doubt he’s happy just to be away from her.

I agreee Sams an A-grade clinger! I’m sure he was happy in Londob but i’ve never seen him really really smile around her

______

That’s because you’ve never seen them around eachother. If he wanted to get away from her I doubt he would’ve invited her to NYC and to be his date to Dani’s sisters wedding and to Abu Dhabi then went to London with her afterwards. If Sam is a clinger, then Nick is a clinger.

NileyMafia2 NILEY IS THE SHIT RIGHT? Mavan, nelena, miam, namantha, and WHATEVER THAT HAS IN FUTURE can suck my freaking balls. Niley WON’T DIE. K bye.
    about 9 hours ago

• Hibz.

Nov 24, 2010 @ 04:17 am
    about 9 hours ago
    Lol. I can’t even…

Waitt, where did this pic come from? Nick didn’t tweet it, so who did?

OH and yeah he seems pretty happy. Not really gonna blame Samantha though, seeing as I’ve seen this smile a thousand times before :)

He has nice boobs.. He’s starting to look old.

<3 PAPI RIKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    SABE COMO A MAYONESA PAPITO

______

***************

*Hands Chill Pill*

Friends bro! I go on holidays with my boy friends family (boy friend as in boy who is a friend) and I went to his sisters wedding OMGGEE we must be dating but never mind the fact he has an actual GF!

Nov 24, 2010 @ 02:16 am
    Takes1toKno1 said:

omg i hope he’s not going in that direction.
    come to the light nick nack come towards the light!
    h/o let me grab a flashlight

What is wrong with him going into the Hip-Hop and R&B area?

you’re all crazy

the people saying he’s happy because he has samantha are namanta stans,go figure. can he not be happy for any OTHER reason?

and the people saying he wants to get away from her are delusional. that’s his girlfriend right now. i’m sure he likes hanging out with her

• Hibz.

(replying to this) – Nov 24, 2010 @ 05:20 am
    Nov 24, 2010 @ 02:16 am
    Takes1toKno1 said:

omg i hope he’s not going in that direction.
    come to the light nick nack come towards the light!
    h/o let me grab a flashlight

What is wrong with him going into the Hip-Hop and R&B area?
    LOL that first comment is hilarious.

It would be kinda shocking if Nick went into that genre though.
    Only because I dont ever remember him doing that sound. (Other than Biggest Fan and Bounce, but yeah).
    I’m so curious to hear it if that’s what he really is doing.

Yo, Nick is my homeboy now.

please be solo stuff!! please. please.
    ——————-

im praying with you!!

Beat lab

• gottalent
  • NickjFTW

i dont think itll be anything to drastic. kind of like how although justin t had some cool beats its not like he tried to be the next dmx or anything.

• BabyYoureAFirework

I WANT TURKEY

• Mizcutie101

awww nick loves black people aaawwweeesssooommeee =] lol

• girl crush mileyyyyy

coolio. omg why did i say coolio

• carbomb__

Probably making songs about Samantha. Uggh.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

carbomb__ said:

Probably making songs about Samantha. Uggh.

are they for real dating?? :o

• carbomb__

what the hell is up? who cares if hes taking pictures with black people, stop rubbing it in.
    Just stfu.
    ?? Are u jealous he’s not taking pictures with white people? lol Why u mad?

• carbomb__

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

carbomb__ said:

Probably making songs about Samantha. Uggh.

are they for real dating?? :o
    I think they are…

• girl crush mileyyyyy

carbomb__ said:

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

carbomb__ said:

Probably making songs about Samantha. Uggh.

are they for real dating?? :o
    I think they are…

its kind of creepy how much she looks like miley.. lol.

• carbomb__

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

carbomb__ said:

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

carbomb__ said:

Probably making songs about Samantha. Uggh.

are they for real dating?? :o
    I think they are…

its kind of creepy how much she looks like miley.. lol.
    Yeah? I never noticed.. I personally think Miley is prettier though..

Just stfu.

• wavy

i picture joe going the justin timberlake route and nick..going the john mayer route

In my opinion Who I am was the best album of 2010.
    It was amazing.
    I hope Nick’s doing new music, I like his style, he’s original.
    And, he’s a good rapper.
    ———————
    i think who i am was too. however, todays music industry is shit and real artists with raw talent hardly EVER get recognized. apprently Usher’s OMG is the definition of true music nowadays
    Are you guys fucking kidding me? Music is music, doesn’t matter what genre it is. If it has a beat, then its music, there is no such thing as real music or whatever.

• Blankets

Hey this is a great post. I’m going to email this to my buddies. Digitizing Keep posting stuff like this i really like it,I’ll keep an eye on this.howdy fine little blogging site ya have right here I work with the very same template on my own blog yet unfortunately for whatever odd cause it seems to load more quickly on yours eventhough this site consists of much more content material. embroidery Digitizing Have you been operating any sort of plugins or widgets which will speed it up? embroidery designs If you might be able to give the programs so I could use these in my site so twilight new moon followers could watch twilight breaking dawn online trailers and clips more quickly I would be ever so happy – thanks in advance.

ochocinco,isnt he that retarded football player who thought he had changed his name to 85 but really it was just 8, 5?????

• itsaimeenotamy

first :)

• itsaimeenotamy

2nd?

• itsaimeenotamy

tres?

• JB rocks my socks

2nd?

nick jonas new album??

im excited

• itsaimeenotamy

im done :P

• JB rocks my socks

bahah I was way off. Oh well
    Anyway why is he in a studio I thought joe was the one with the next music project.
    Not that Im complaining

• itsaimeenotamy

JB rocks my socks said:

2nd?
    aww *pats back*
    better luck next time…lol :)

• L.A Baby

In my opinion Who I am was the best album of 2010.
    It was amazing.
    I hope Nick’s doing new music, I like his style, he’s original.
    And, he’s a good rapper.

• lovato is love.

• JB rocks my socks

lovato is love. said:

AWW OLD SKOOL PICTURE OF DEMI

It would be kinda shocking if Nick went into that genre though.
    I’m so curious to hear it if that’s what he really is doing.
    ———————–
    i doubt he will. beat lab can mean many things, nick always is his own person yet he likes to follow. its all odd

Nick taking pics with black people.. All of a sudden he’s doing hip hop. Lmao. People are funny.

In my opinion Who I am was the best album of 2010.
    It was amazing.
    I hope Nick’s doing new music, I like his style, he’s original.
    And, he’s a good rapper.
    ———————

• L.A Baby

———————

Who I am should’ve sold millons.
    It didn’t sell as much as other albums cause people are getting used to listen to crappy music.
    Who I am had a different sound, amazing lyrics, it was perfect.
    People think artitsts like Usher, Justin Bieber and Lil Wayne are real artists, which is okay, I mean, anyone is entitled to have their own opinion, but I mean, open your mind cause there’s so much more out there.

• ItsBlairWaldorf

At least your being productive nick. Doesn’t matter what genre you do.. just stick to your music.

• mctiqueen