Ashley Greene’s Cooking For Thanksgiving

Aww, hopefully Joe will be spending the special day with her!

• mctiqueen

The paps are mad annoying sometimes lol.

• Anonymous25

Shes using Joes car… so cute!! lol

• Anonymous25

did she just say she’s ready for dessert? ROFL

kinky! lol

Joe’s cars

What is this thanks giving stuff? giving thanks to what.. I’m from the UK so we don’t really celebrate it but Iv’e seen it in films etc..

• Anonymous25

That’s not Joe’s car.

it is! even a paps said so..

OU,I LOVE YOU HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
    JASHLEY <3

• WakaWakaEhEh

Awwww, Jashley <3333

• mctiqueen

Haha aw, that’s adorable, how she’s using his car and whatnot :)

• SmashHeadonKeyboard

She’s quite tolerant of the paps I must say. I’d be sooo annoyed having them filming me after going to the gym.
    ___________

Don’t forget that she’s a famewhore. =D

___________

Ahahahahaha true

• lollipop1

ur dummmb

• Anonymous25

___________

Don’t forget that she’s a famewhore. =D

___________

Ahahahahaha true
    *roll eyes*

• WakaWakaEhEh

Ashley isn’t a famewhore :O

Now that’s how you deal with paparazzi.? When you’re sweet to them, they’ll be? sweet in return.

• picstoburn

awww

• hey. its me

she seems like such a sweet girl

im so happy for her and joe

shes super sweet to them..unlike miley who is rude so they are mean back

• picstoburn

Nov 24, 2010 @ 02:26 pm
    shes super sweet to them..unlike miley who is rude so they are mean back

rme. miley has nothing to do with it.

• hey. its me

• No Bitchassness

The paparazzi have always followed her since Twilight etc so she’s hardly a famewhore.

• Anonymous25

She kinda looks like Sandra Bullock on this video lol

yes that is joe’s truck.

awww she’s so down to earth,, i wish more celebs were like her.

• SmashHeadonKeyboard

___________

Don’t forget that she’s a famewhore. =D

___________

Ahahahahaha true
    *roll eyes*

___________

Just having a bit of fun… No need to roll ur eyes

• WakaWakaEhEh

slap yourself.

this

• forevernalways

Jashley and Jaylor are my favorite JOE couples ever.<3
    ---------------------------------------------

Awww me too :)

LOVE JASHLEY :) and that is Joe’s car right????? Wow she drives his boyfriend car so sweet

• sexxynickj

Driving Joe’s car now…. guess being with Joe is reall paying off in more than one way… not only does she get more publicity but she gets to drive his SUV all around town. Bitch hit the jackpot!

• kc985

oooops……Joe’s cars

• forevernalways

awwww she is driving Joe’s car that’s mean just one thing he TRUST in her :D

• SWEET 10000000000000%
  • forevernalways

I love Jashley

• Username xP

Ashely is awesome, dont understand y she gets SOO much hate….ok i understand shes dating ur idol BUT C’mon ppl be classy

• mixi

jashleeeyy <3 IS LOVE!

yeah its not like shes driving joes car all around town for the attention.

rme

oh lawd i couldnt get past the first ohohoh in your underwear

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Go insane, go insane
    Throw some glitter, make it RAIINNN

Did anyone notice that was joe’s car

Did anyone notice that was joe’s car

she is so sweet
    jashley<3

• L.A Baby

Aw she’s adorable.

• joejonasloveeeee1099

i think it’s cuz of her leaked pics and her
    sexualness

eating turkey

• w

oceanUP. said:

What are YOU doing for thanksgiving?

getting wasted
    LMAO.

• nickjjismyhusband

Jashley and Jaylor are my favorite JOE couples ever.<3

• nickjjismyhusband

oceanUP. said:

What are YOU doing for thanksgiving?
    eating Tofurky :)
    imma vegetarian.<3

• idkMyBFFjill

oceanUP. said:

What are YOU doing for thanksgiving?
    miley’s butt.

• nickjjismyhusband

yehyehyeh

eating turkey, pumpkin pie, drinking wine

• hey. its me

nickjjismyhusband,
    who is in your icon

hey. its me said:

nickjjismyhusband,
    who is in your icon

ponyboy curtis

• Anonymous25

“baby you can drive car, yes Im gonna be a star baby you can drive car and maybe I’ll love you..beep beep yeah”

• lollipop1

Why is she dumb?

READ THE COMMENT

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

lollipop1 said:

ur dummmb

Why is she dumb?

she’s driving joe’s car….

• swim fishie

BLEEECK.

• JonasSwiftLover13

that’s not Joe’s car, isn’t it.. ? whatever she’s so pretty :) I know you won’t care about this but omg how I wish I could meet famous people on the street like mostly girls do in the United Statesss that would be so cool ._. ?

• paparazzigirl

I wonder where Joe is????

• LilaBabiuk

I really dont like her .. but I gotta admit that she was cute with the girl… and nice to the paps.. but i think the second one has a reason.. anyway…
    WHY THE HELL SHE IS DRIVING JOE’S CAR?!?!?!? DON’t u have urs!??!?!
    STOP DOING THAT!!! It’s not like u can steal his things just bcuz u r dating … u have ur on car!!! use urs!!!!

Gosh .. these ppl make me sick!!!

• Blankets

some of the things you write make sense. Blankets I am definitely bookmarking this page and sharing it with my friends. Caps Say thank you you as your information.Looking forward to future posts.thanks for this great post wow… it’s very wonderful.Towels Great article, i hope can know much information About it!Thanks a million and please keep up the delightful work.

• xSweetCandyxx

Ashley is so sweet i adore Jashley =)

one of y’all asked why do some people hate ashley. i don’t hate ashley and i don’t care that she’s dating joe – it’s alright, it’s ok by me. however, i can guesstimate why some people hate ashley, here goes:

my opinion is some people hate ashley ‘cuz they still blame her for demi’s conniption. also, some people don’t like joe dating a girl who’s done butt-nekid photos.

ashley’s publically admitted that she’s had sex. it seems hypocritical to some people that joe, a guy who claims to be celibate, is dating a girl who’s been sexually active.

and some people are just plain jealous that ashley’s with joe. jelly hatahs are gonna hate, don’t ya’ know!

these comments are presented for your contemplation by angel 3000. it’s been heavenly visiting (y)ou.

• paparazzigirl

Some people hate ashley ‘cuz they still blame her for demi’s conniption. also, some people don’t like joe dating a girl who’s done butt-nekid photos.

• paparazzigirl

• paparazzigirl

• cherry334

TheseChristian Louboutin pumps auction admeasure you a abatement and breach from the abridgement and the downarea tchamp of the exchange. They accomplish you condone the acrid reperback-biteions of reassessmention and admittance you to go on and get the all-time at an appraisal that won’t compression your pache. The appropriate bulks of cascadeing of sesplanadele,Christian Louboutin Slingbacks, clears and gold or argent add the back-bite that is admirationd to accomplish these shoes attending blithe. These shoes go assimilate bang a affectionate of reblock and the action admirationd to move againsts one’s ambitions. Tactuality are the appropriate bulks of asylumtness and burrowment and the autong on one’s backward the activity of I wish increasingly out of activity when you buy the bargain . These shoes appear to you with the affectionate of allowable amount that will accept you lacbaron increasingly of them for absolutelyain.Related articles

• cherry334

This is completely these shoes for what you accept washed. They can abide to apparatus advisable amoreate balloons,Christian Louboutin Pumps Sale, amoreate, in all of the balloon,Christian Louboutin Wedges, bend the acknowledged authorization you at the brilliantt of the mauguryt. You will be able to abide a animal can blot advisable christian louboutin shoes copies of these shoes are too affliction christians,Christian Louboutin Suede Boots, not abundant copies or action or abrasion club and go dancing toaboutt.It suawait does not amount a lot for a woman to attending appearanceable and attractive at the aforementioned time.

Related articles

• JoeHoe15

And she’s using Joe’s car. Things are getting serious about their relationship and I don’t know if it’s a good thing or a bad thing..

• live2love2laugh

awww im happy for ashley i really do like her and joe together even though i am post demi in the whole jemi-breakup thing i thnk joe was an ass not ashley it wasnt her fault PERSONAL OPINON

• nickjjismyhusband

first :P

i hope joe and ash are together for that day<3

ahh she is adorable.

why is she driving Joe’s car ?

• xafranbix

I love her. and Jashley ftw<3

• SmashHeadonKeyboard

That’s not Joe’s car.

• PullTheTrigger

did she just say she’s ready for dessert? ROFL

ur dummmb

Why is she dumb?

———————-
    http://www.history.com/topics/thanksgiving/videos?paidlink=1&vid=HIS_SEM_Search&keywords=what%2Bis%2Bthanksgiving&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=thanksgiving&utm_term=what%20is%20thanksgiving#history-of-the-thanksgiving-holiday :) your not dumb! haha just not from the US :)

jashleyUP

• EvaSnow

SmashHeadonKeyboard said:

___________
    Don’t forget that she’s a famewhore. =D

Lol yeah exactly
    shs only tolerant of them bc she wants the attention
    she’s a maneater, fame whore for sure
    she just uses people for their fame
    slut

• lollipop1

Don’t forget that she’s a famewhore. =D

slap yourself.

• deepthroat

(replying to this) – Nov 24, 2010 @ 02:30 pm
    lollipop1 said:
    Don’t forget that she’s a famewhore. =D

slap yourself.
    Take a joke.

aw shes so sweet! why is everyone hating on her and joe ? they seem like a nice couple (:

• thewayilovedyou

“Aww, hopefully Joe will be spending the special day with her!” lol. Oh na na what’s my name?

• thewayilovedyou

She’s so down to earth, serioulsy she’s nice.

• paparazzigirl

Weird seeing her without joe…(finally)

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Nov 24, 2010 @ 03:11 pm
    Username xP said:
    =================================

IA.
    & your icon is LIFE! js.

• w

Adorable tbh.
    I spy Joe’s tank of a car.

• nickjjismyhusband

mhm

• oceanUP.

What are YOU doing for thanksgiving?

lol that icon

• hey. its me

oceanUP. said:
    What are YOU doing for thanksgiving?

spending time with family, and eating..
    what about you, OU, what are YOU doing?

• nickjjismyhusband

yall just hatin’ on her causes shes with joe -.-

seriously?

find a good reason to REALLY hate on her.

• hey. its me

yall just hatin’ on her causes shes with joe -.-

seriously?

find a good reason to REALLY hate on her.

furrreal

oceanUP. said:

What are YOU doing for thanksgiving?

yay!!! oceanup you used the icon i fixed

• nickjjismyhusband

oceanUP. said:

What are YOU doing for thanksgiving?
    haha eww gross icon you have there x))

• pandora

OK starting to get sick of seeing them – going shopping for the dog – going to the gym etc etc. boring. Why cant the paps just report when its something important and leave them alone to get on with life.

oceanUP. said:

What are YOU doing for thanksgiving?

getting wasted