David Henrie FAMILY THANKSGIVING

davidtHANKS-1
davidtHANKS-2
davidtHANKS-1

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Nov 24, 2010 @ 05:45 pm
    He’s so ugly, when he stuck his head out the car window, he got arrested for mooning.
    =============================

*joins in*

David’s so ugly that not even goldfish crackers smile back.

He’s so ugly, when he looks in the mirror his reflection ducks

• TraceSTAN

*joins in*

David’s so ugly, when his mom dropped him off at school, she got a ticket for littering.

• Bubbly-Joe

When is the American Thanksgiving, anyway?

And BTW – the ugly jokes are hilarious.

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Yo mama’s so fat, her blood type is Ragu

Just thought I’d share that.

• Becca.

Haha, aw :) on both pictures.

• LizzieHawkins

ANON

• LizzieHawkins

ANON

Kay.

love

• kerendream

watch my videos on youtube:)I
    please

• TraceSTAN

Ugh, I should have known, leave it to a David Henrie post to kill OU.

• LizzieHawkins

TraceSTAN said:

Ugh, I should have known, leave it to a David Henrie post to kill OU.

I know I know lol

• Hibz.

Nov 24, 2010 @ 05:56 pm
    Anonimuss2.Oh said:
    Nov 24, 2010 @ 05:45 pm
    =============================

*joins in*

David’s so ugly that not even goldfish crackers smile back.

He’s so ugly, when he looks in the mirror his reflection ducks
    Nothing can be uglier than your personalities for saying those things!

He’s not ugly at all.

Hibz. said:

Nov 24, 2010 @ 05:56 pm
    Anonimuss2.Oh said:
    Nov 24, 2010 @ 05:45 pm
    =============================

*joins in*

David’s so ugly that not even goldfish crackers smile back.

He’s so ugly, when he looks in the mirror his reflection ducks
    Nothing can be uglier than your personalities for saying those things!

He’s not ugly at all.
    you must have a very interesting life, taking every word anyone says completely literally and not getting jokes.

JS it seems obvious it was not really about him at all, or done in a mean way. if they were serious they would have just called him names like all the celebs get called on OU.

• Ayaanniee

He is soo hot lovee him :)

• Hibz.

Nov 24, 2010 @ 10:34 pm
    Hibz. said:

Nov 24, 2010 @ 05:56 pm
    Anonimuss2.Oh said:
    Nov 24, 2010 @ 05:45 pm
    =============================

*joins in*

David’s so ugly that not even goldfish crackers smile back.

He’s so ugly, when he looks in the mirror his reflection ducks
    Nothing can be uglier than your personalities for saying those things!

He’s not ugly at all.

Alright, dr Phil.

It’s not about him even though his name was mentioned/the “ugly” jokes started on a post about him.
    Sue me for thinking what they said was a little harsh? Jeez.

And before you start calling me a hypocrite for replying with a harsh comment, I only did that so they could see how it felt.
    I actually LIKE those users, so GTFO with your bull.

Oh, and I never knew you could analyze how interesting someones life is just by reading a single comment they make.
    I’m amazed.

• paparazzigirl

Joe Jonas is way hotter

He is way taller and cuter in person. I met him a couple nights ago. But didn’t want to take a photo like stalkersarah. We chatted for a bit. I even gave him my number :)

• MissPatatee

YEAH, David is not ugly hes a great actor who should do movies outside of Disney for suuuure

• gottalent

That’s really cute, I hope he has a good one.:)

And doggie:D

• gottalent

(replying to this) – Nov 25, 2010 @ 04:20 am
    MissPatatee said:

PLUS he got a sexy personality that everyone loves.

• gottalent

Nov 25, 2010 @ 01:38 am

Ya like he’ll call you-_-
    But hey good luck on that.

Huh?! OU is doing just fine!

Not everyone. But hopefully the people that matter like him. :p

I don’t think she thinks he’ll call (I hope not, anyway), but it’s the whole idea, the whole thing that she gave him the number, the whole exchange? I’m not sure how to explain it–it’s more of an overall feeling that you get from doing something that won’t have any consequence but feels good afterward? idk there are some things in life you should not explain, but just *know*

He’s so ugly, he couldn’t get laid in a monkey whorehouse … even if you had a bagfull of bananas.

I gotta say: You should post more. You’re funny!

Just because you met a few guys that look like him that turned out to be douches doesn’t mean every guy that looks like them is gonna be one. :P Fallacy, big time. Kinda like saying every dark-skinned black guy that isn’t sugar sweet is gonna be a rapist or small-time robber. Uh, obviously not!
    —————————————–
    It is so obvious that you know him and for what ever reason hate him. It is always the same person using the same “Douche” word and talking the same on all the David’s posts.
    Life in hollywood must suck for you to be so bitter.
    Go away!
    David Henrie rocks and get a new vocabulary.

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Hibz. said:

Nov 24, 2010 @ 05:56 pm
    Anonimuss2.Oh said:
    Nov 24, 2010 @ 05:45 pm
    =============================

*joins in*

David’s so ugly that not even goldfish crackers smile back.

He’s so ugly, when he looks in the mirror his reflection ducks
    Nothing can be uglier than your personalities for saying those things!

He’s not ugly at all.
    ==============================

We were just kidding, bb. Chill mo’.
    I find David very attractive. I just wanted to use Yo Momma jokes on OU so I put his name instead.

Laugh, you’ll be happier.

please FOLLOW ME on twitter @demiurock
    (I follow back , ask me)

• Moncler4u

Moncler jackets are not ordinary.

• moncler sale
  • ana

a wow p tieno

• ana

a wow p tieno

• Blankets

some of the things you write make sense. Blankets I am definitely bookmarking this page and sharing it with my friends. Caps Say thank you you as your information.Looking forward to future posts.thanks for this great post wow… it’s very wonderful.Towels Great article, i hope can know much information About it!Thanks a million and please keep up the delightful work.

• CoolerThanU

David’s so ugly, he… LOL jk, he’s a beaut. End of.

AWWWW so cute! i love him

Ow, ow!

• hottiegirl

david is hot , really

He´s so hot. Henrie´s awesome

• w

Icon check.

douche

• Hibz.

(replying to this) – Nov 25, 2010 @ 05:46 am
    Lmao. You think too much :P

• JoeHoe15

Are the kids his niece/nephews? So adorable!!

• shelbyxo