Miley Cyrus HANGING OUT WITH LIAM

miley-hanging-out-with-liam-58

Miley Cyrus, looking like she’s dealing with a lot, out with friends in Studio City on Nov. 23. She and on again off again boyfriend Liam Hemsworth rushed away from photographers, according to the paparazzi. Photos: Fame.

• DieMannschaft

Nov 24, 2010 @ 10:58 am
    StarStruck33 said:
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
    I want AVAN!!!
    ………………
    me too

liam needs to fuck off already -_-

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Ugh Liam is such a coattail rider.
    Seriously, I really just don’t like him.
    Hopefully this is completely false and Miley is with Avan. -_-

Nov 24, 2010 @ 11:07 am
    ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:
    Ugh Liam is such a coattail rider.
    Seriously, I really just don’t like him.
    Hopefully this is completely false and Miley is with Avan. -_-
    ………………..
    your icon is so hot
    i just take it sorry ^^

• Entertainmentlove

mileyistheboss said:

Highly doubt that happened
    ===============
    you dont know caus miley was just getting to know avan

• mfan

Finally! They said “according to the paparazzi”. I think that’s often the anonymous source for stories about celebrities. When the photogs sell the tabs pictures, the tabs probably ask about the pictures and they talk about the celebrities. I’m surprised the article didn’t say, “sources said”, or sources close to Miley, said”.

Oh God, I hope not. I’m so sick and tired of seeing him.

• yesaella

Nov 24, 2010 @ 11:19 am
    Oh God, I hope not. I’m so sick and tired of seeing him.
    …………
    oh;honey you are not the only one

• hey. its me

who cares if they were hanging out? They’re allowed to be friends.. Look at all the people around Miley, if Liam was really there, it most likely wasn’t a date. They were just chillin’. nothin wrong with that

• LOVE

Liam&Miley FOREVER!!!

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

ok, NO WAY Miam is back… even if he was there (not sure) they were probably just hanging out as friends with Miley’s friends in the pictures

Nov 24, 2010 @ 11:26 am
    Xx_LoveMiley_xX said:
    ………………….
    niley lover talking
    hell no
    love your icon

fucking love NILEY

DO YOU SEE THE PIC NICK KISSING THAT GIRL I FORGET HER NEMA

• realistgangsta

dam look at all the liam hate i remember when everybody loved miam what changed

• Britini95

Maybe they just want to hang out. In all honesty, I don’t think they ever got back together. When they were making out in that car, I think they just felt like making out with each other, not wanting to actually start up their relationship again.

• Britini95

Nov 24, 2010 @ 12:39 pm
    realistgangsta said:

dam look at all the liam hate i remember when everybody loved miam what changed
    ————————–
    Everyone one blames Liam for the breakup, even though reports said she broke it off with him for reasons other than cheating. In their eyes, Miley can do no wrong.

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

Nov 24, 2010 @ 11:35 am

DO YOU SEE THE PIC NICK KISSING THAT GIRL I FORGET HER NEMA
    _________

Samantha Barks -.-”

• JonasSwiftLover13

okay I don’t get it where do you see Liam?? :| whatever are they together again or they just did never broke up ? haha I like them ;)

Nov 24, 2010 @ 01:43 pm
    I love Miley and Liam, I think that in the end their gonna end up together because they always come back to each other no matter what. Their meant to be together. Go Miley and Liam!
    ===============================

Ppl just like you said the same thing about Niley…And where are they now?
    —————
    Sorry to burst your bubble honey but ain’t NO Niley fans saying that crazy bs about Miam. MILEY RAY CYRUS HER DAMN SELF said she & Nick will always come back together no matter what,she said it JUST THIS YEAR!! She NEVER has said it about any other guy!

• Maddiie

wouldn’t be surprised if he was there, wouldn’t be surprised if he wasn’t..

Return of the Monkey. I guess he came back to collect on what he waited over a year for. Here “kitty kitty”. Avan got it wet and Liam popped it off. Just what I expect from Ms. Lolita Cyrus. Pffft

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Cool.
    If it’s not true, fine. But if it is, I’m glad they aren’t one of those bitter exes who drop each other cuz a split (-cough- Demi & Selena -cough-). Think whatcha want, but I hate to see 2 ppl just fade out after all their memories. I honestly believe they had legit feelings for each other. I was shocked when they broke up tbh. Avan…mehh why not? don’t like the guy, don’t the hate guy. It’s w/e.

Okay. I’m done.

• Delilah_Marie

Srsly HATE her hair extensions. She looked so much better without them. Her face was prettier.. o.O

• Blankets

The information here is really valuable. Embroidered Blankets Thanks for writing, I very much liked your newest post. Custom Blankets I think you should post more frequently, you evidently have natural ability for blogging! Fleece Blankets Just want to say what a great blog you got here!Keep up the good work, I like your writing.Great tips and reminders as show-goers adjust budgets and schedules in this economically challenged period.

DO WANT

• TeamMMCyrus

wow way to be rude! quit bashing miley stupid oceanup! she doesnt look like shes dealing with a lot she looks gorgeous!

she looks trashed.

• milenator

LOL Miley’s face
    reading the title and seeing that pic
    it looked like that was her reaction when she saw Liam

Im suprised oceanup didnt start up the article like

Sexy now-ADULT Miley Cyrus

XD

• JustinBieberWarrior

why the liam hate? true, he got someone new right away but so did miley (apparently).

• xSweetCandyxx

I like her better with Avan..

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Nov 24, 2010 @ 01:43 pm
    ===============================

Ppl just like you said the same thing about Niley…And where are they now?

UNO

• liiiiisa

<3 <3 <3 Love them as a couple.

Nov 24, 2010 @ 10:46 am
    liiiiisa said:

<3 <3 <3 Love them as a couple.
    ——————

hell naw

• L.A Baby

I dislike Liam.

• w

Wut.
    I thought they were over for good.

They are, she’s dating Avan.

What… No Pictures. Hummm another false rumour maybe?

• PaaperPlanes

Picture, or it didn’t happen.

• whitefire0624

ocean up makes up shit all the time, they probably werent hanging out, they just take news from haters to make her seem like shes dating 91839012 peopel at once

• itsaimeenotamy

not believing it until i see it
    :P

Miley isn’t happy even she said so.
    Also her picture with that guy evan there is no respond from her side.She looks like she forced on doing that.And was forced by her self. To till people look I’m having fun but i’m sure she didn’t.Idon’t know why even she has every thing she want. But I can see sadness deep in her eyes she isn’t happy any more like her early day.I don’t like her but I feel pity for her.It seems like every one on this world judging her just leave her alone.

• Elyse

YES! Stay with him!

• angie2much

realistgangsta said:

dam look at all the liam hate i remember when everybody loved miam what changed
    ==
    majority people who hate Liam are Niley fans. And Niley fans h8 every guy that Miley d8’s who’s not named Nick Jonas. And the only reason why them h8 him is because he’s killing their Niley fantasies

• jdlrta

what is she on…no i will not say if that phone call was not place that i know took place…!!!!!here come britney.ppl better hope billy ray wins this battle and get her out of la.. and get her away from these ppl. or this is not going to be good.ps let see if justin ends up in new orleans when she down there.in december.as 4 the makeing out in the car hmmm. miley where wher u at that morning.can u say noho and who was in noho miley come on.trying 2 piss someone off..