Ashley Greene, ‘Best Thanksgiving Ever!’

ashthanks
ashthanks-23

Goddamn it must suck for them when fans cause drama. Sit yo ass down and shut yo face. I get that supporting is important for every artist, but you guys think that their lives are your life, and vice versa. Y’all have crossed the fine line between support and obsession. You guys are forgetting that in 30 years, you will look back and realize that you spent YOUR life obsessing over theirs. You guys think that you and your opinion are going to change the way they act? How about YOU give THEM an ounce of RESPECT, because you are putting them on too high of a pedastool, they’re performers. They’re not an image of a perfect human being. And you guys think it’s cute with the whole couple name, or you think it’s completely awful. But keep your opinion to yourself, if you really need to make one. Buy their music. Go to their concerts. Watch their movies. But keep their work lives seperate from their/your personal lives. You should be respectful. And ashamed.

• Mari :B

SO JOE! <3

• Underdog

Joe

hahahahahhahaha well… it looks like Joe, I’m sure Joe cooked it! xD hahahahahahahhaa

• PaaperPlanes

That is so CUTE.

• jonasbrothersfan

Haha, it’s very similar to his old twitter icon.

weird…thats not on her twitter anymore..

• jonasbrothersfan

weird…thats not on her twitter anymore..
    Yeah, she deleted it.

Happy thanksgiving everyone. I can’t even describe how thankful I am for y’all! I’m with Justin snuggling! Love you 5 minutes ago via Echofon

weird…thats not on her twitter anymore..
    Yeah, she deleted it.

umm wonder why..

• jonasbrothersfan

Is she really with Justin? I thought I read something on Twitter about her being with his cousin.

hahahaha, loved it

hahahaha, loved it

• jonasbrothersfan

weird…thats not on her twitter anymore..
    Yeah, she deleted it.

umm wonder why..
    Yeah, idk. Maybe she didn’t want people knowing she was spending thanksgiving with Joe? They’ve been so public about their relationship though, so idk.

thats stupid that she deleted it. its just a cute pancake and we know shes with joe

• jonasbrothersfan

Yeah, I don’t know why she did. It’s not like it’s gonna surprise everyone. Haha they’re always out together.

• CHELSEA.

yeah….but did she delete the tweet of the picture?

• TraceSTAN

lmao did you seriously believe that was a real tweet? Don’t feed the trolls.

• jonasbrothersfan

yeah….but did she delete the tweet of the picture?
    Um, that’s the tweet I was talking about.

she deleted the tweet

• JonasSwiftLover13

yea why did she deleted it..?

lmao did you seriously believe that was a real tweet? Don’t feed the trolls.

what?

• jonasbrothersfan

TraceSTAN said:

Nov 25, 2010 @ 02:52 pm
    jonasbrothersfan said:

lmao did you seriously believe that was a real tweet? Don’t feed the trolls.
    Haha, sorry. It wasn’t a real tweet??? I saw some girl on twitter earlier tweet Ashley something like “Why did you delete the picture of the pancake???” and that was before OceanUP said anything.

• shelbyxo

==========
    WTF.

• TraceSTAN

jonasbrothersfan said:

LOL too much wine at such a young age. I thought you were still talking to this anon still. Need rest lol. confused myself there. He’s the troll i was referring to.

• Bubbly-Joe

Obviously a Jonas. With the first name of Joseph.

It reminds me of his old twitter icon..

• jonasbrothersfan

TraceSTAN said:

jonasbrothersfan said:

LOL too much wine at such a young age. I thought you wee still talking to this anon still. Need rest lol. confused myself there.
    HAHAHA no I know that one is fake! I was talking about the Ashley one!

NOOOO YOU GUYS RUINED MY PLAN TO TRICK YOU!!!!!!!

• Bubbly-Joe

Oh, and happy thanksgiving to all of you americans. Eat as the pilgrims did.

Nov 25, 2010 @ 02:55 pm

she deleted the tweet
    —————–

it still shows up in my timeline!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

how dare you. nick is an innocent soul!
    _____

NICK W0ULD N3V3R HAV3 S3X 3VAHHHH!!!!!!!

________________

NEVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA VIRGIN4LYF

• WakaWakaEhEh

Ashley Greeenneeeeeeeee <333

• Hibz.

LOL! You guys are discussing a floor.

This is why I love oceanup xD

I’m not new, it’s just creepy to discuss someone’s sex life or lack of and it’s pointless since we have absolutely no idea.
    ______

Well I’d you’re not new, you should be used to it by now.

It’s still creepy.

Are you new to OceanUp or something. Disney star’s sex lives are talked about and speculated all the time on here.
    That doesn’t make it any less creepy o.O
    ____

Well OceanUp is a creepy place.

joe should have named him madonna

joe probably made it

• Liz.

DO YOU GUYS HAVE TUMBLR?

I DO! c:

crystalskulls-.tumblr.com

That doesn’t make it any less creepy o.O
    ____

Well OceanUp is a creepy place.
    So is your face.

So is your face.

lmao!

NEVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA VIRGIN4LYF
    ______

H3’S AZ PUR3 AZ TH3 WH1T3 SN0W!!!

• sophieee

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:
    joe should have named him madonna

he looks more like a Wilbur or Jasmine….

Liz who is in your icon?

Anonymous25 said:

hahah the floor match the two pictures of Ashley with Joes picture hahaha they are together…well not a surprise though…

I TOUGHT THE SAME THING! lol
    But my god that is really creepy, I’m really creepy.

Double post :s

It’s still creepy.

Yeah well that’s life.

• Takes1toKno1

Nick.. Don’t get married now, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Lol.

sophieee said:

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:
    joe should have named him madonna

he looks more like a Wilbur or Jasmine….
    Or a Chris Brown.
    Possibly a Kanye.

Kidddiiiiinggggg.

• sophieee

Takes1toKno1 said:
    Nick.. Don’t get married now, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Lol.

where the fuck did you get that idea from?

Well OceanUp is a creepy place.
    So is your face.

So is your mom.

It’s still creepy.

Yeah well that’s life.

okay creeper, keep doing your thing

• Liz.

Liz who is in your icon?

My future husband Mr. Logan Lerman. c:

• Hibz.

Btw anon, I was only kidding about the “so is your face” comment. Haha.

where the fuck did you get that idea from?
    ——————-

Probably from Jashley and Namantha stans.

• sophieee

creepers gonna creep.

What? What’s confusing?

——————-

“None of us understand”?

I as most people I assume spend their thankgiving with their familes, so what was with the “none of us understand”.
    ==========================

I meant the guy pretty much spends everyday, holiday, occasion etc w/ Nick, Kevin, Paul & Denise (sometimes Frankie). One dinner isn’t gonna shift much, i think anyway. That anon (idk if it was you) was not involved in the issue so I don’t understand why SHE “lost respect” for Joe. We don’t know enough info to have verdicts.

• sophieee

My future husband Mr. Logan Lerman. c:

get in line.

• Hibz.

Well OceanUp is a creepy place.
    So is your face.

So is your mom.
    I woulda said that about yours, but I felt like there was no need.
    Having you was enough to scare her off.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Btw anon, I was only kidding about the “so is your face” comment. Haha.

________________

anon doesn’t even have a face so i doubt it matters

• TraceSTAN

An english bulldog named winston, not very original, every third one is named that.

Side note: we had one, it died after a long life, great friendly loyal dogs.

Yeah well that’s life.

okay creeper, keep doing your thing

Thanks I will.

• sophieee

imma get more turkey…
    i ate like 5 hours ago… lol

I woulda said that about yours, but I felt like there was no need.
    Having you was enough to scare her off.
    _____

Lol you win. I don’t know what to say back.

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Btw anon, I was only kidding about the “so is your face” comment. Haha.

________________

anon doesn’t even have a face so i doubt it matters
    Hahaha.
    I felt bad for saying that until he went for my mum :P

• Hibz.

I woulda said that about yours, but I felt like there was no need.
    Having you was enough to scare her off.
    _____

Lol you win. I don’t know what to say back.
    *bows*

Thanks, I’ll be here all afternoon…

LOL.

• ColdAsU

one million dollars that Joe made it.

Why would she think some of us give a damn?

LMAO!

you obviously all give a damn if your commenting on it>>>

• jonasbrothersfan

Why would she think some of us give a damn?

LMAO!
    A loooot of people do.

Yeah you dumbass why so important? And Kevin and Ashley do follow each other on twitter now and ppl who never followed Demi like Garbo and Ryan all follow Ash..same as Ashleys brother Joe now follows Joe on twitter and just tweeted yesterday that Joe was a great guy! and probably like alot of young couples Joe and Ash had dinner with her folks and then everybody went to Papa and Mama Jonas’ for like pie or something!!

obviously all this gossip stuff is important to you as well since your reading comments and makinmg comments on the gossip site and you yourself know tht kevin is now following joe on twitter.. i just love hyprocrytes and dumb asses tht prove themselves to be hyprocrytes and dumbasses and why would joe fly from florida after having dinner with ashleys family to minutes later flying to texas to have dessert after dinner with ash in florida by the time he got to texas dessert would be over.its not a walk up the block iys a few hour plane ride.

• Blankets

Thanks for writing,Ugh, I liked! So clear and positively. throw blankets I very much liked your newest post. I think you should post more frequently, you evidently have natural ability for blogging!I will give it to my friends.Great site. blanket throw A lot of useful information here. I’m sending it to some friends! faux fur throw Great tips and reminders as show-goers adjust budgets and schedules in this economically challenged period.

thanks!
    happy thanksgiving everyone!

_____________

thanks!
    happy thanksgiving everyone!

-courteneyy- said:

*He’s

Haha I guess we’re even xD
    lol
    Guess we are.

Are you a anonyman or anonygirl?!

Anonygirl.

I’d rather assume that there is drama unfolding in the Jonas family. Let’s pretend this is proof that Mrs. Jonas doesn’t accept Ashley and did not invite her to Thanksgiving, and that is why Joe is not with his family this year. Yup, that seems like the mature stance to take. :P

• deepthroat

Nov 25, 2010 @ 06:23 pm
    Blankets said:
    Um……………

————————

Honestly who cares.

Maybe, maybe not.
    I’m pretty sure Mama Jonas isn’t a Jashley fan though.

————————

Honestly who cares.

_________________

lol i agree with anon

• deepthroat

(replying to this) – Nov 25, 2010 @ 06:34 pm
    Thanks. I’m just bitter at the moment and wish I didn’t take all the time with my family for granted.
    I think most people take things for granted, until it’s sometimes (almost) too late. Life happens.

• forevernalways

Bet was Yumiiiiii :)

• forevernalways

Jashley Rock’s

• picstoburn

i am so bored :|

• w

I wonder if he’s gonna follow her to New Orleans in December when she starts filming. IDT he has anything coming to make him stay in LA.

• MileyIsBestest

hah

99 percent of relationships that rev-up this fast crash and burn. I don’t understand why Joe would get a dog, where the fuck are you going to find time to take care of that thing? So sad, for the dog I mean.

Lame.

_____________________________________________

Couldn’t have said this better myself.

obviously theres another table since thers not a chair there for mama jonas,papa jonas.. the jobros grandparents… mayb joe is at the other table with them or went to take a shit… dont go acussing joe of something b4 you know it to b fact… my question is who gave him the dog… if it was ashley theni love her even more… nick has a dog and look at how happy and healty nicks dog is… thts whats family is for..its not like joe has a normal 9 to 5 job.. he can bring the dog where ever he wants too.

why would you rather assume theres drama unfolding in the jonas household? do you want them to be unhappy, because thts what it sounds like… mama jonas does except ashley she herself tweeted to joe when he was in latin america the she had a great lunch date today and was thinking of him, which means she had h lunch date with ashley.. ashley wen to frankies bday aprty and mama jonas is following ashley on twitter.. sorry o burst your bubble demi stan but looks like love for ashley throughout the whole jonas family. samantha and nick are following ashley on twitter too and so is kevin…no you dont sound mature you sound like a 12 yr old demi stan!!!

the jonas family live in a mansion do you think all their floors are the same? seriously people get a gfrip… btw that was a plastic table.. unless their ghetto which i dont think they are sitting their in theri mansion… plastic tables are usuallu outside… i doubt their ghetto and would have a plastic table as their dining roon or even kitcheen table.

Sorry to burst your bubble but Kevin does NOT follow Ashley and btw, neither does Danielle.

Nice try though!

Hey! That looks like Demi Lovato!

sorry to burst your bubble .. i never said danielle follows ashley but u were right about kevin but everyone else follows ashley including jobros band n remember their baand r their best friends..nice try tho..even samantha barks and ashley follow each other

======
    Wow! Why is who follows Ashley so important to you? SMH…

Nov 25, 2010 @ 08:57 pm

======
    Wow! Why is who follows Ashley so important to you? SMH…
    ————————-

• Anonymous25

Why would she think some of us give a damn?

LMAO!
    so why are you here? lol

why am i still up… its 2am on a friday

Bleh
    I’m tired of hearing “I’m thankful for..”

Cute pancake…JOE!

Damnnnnnnn. I wanna boyfriend who makes me Minnie Mouse pancakes. Don’t be ashamed, Ash bb. <3 :D

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

why am i still up… its 2am on a friday

2am?
    where are you?

• picstoburn

awww

Nov 25, 2010 @ 05:46 pm
    TraceSTAN said:

Side note: we had one, it died after a long life, great friendly loyal dogs.
    =======================================

On comment: True.
    On side note: Awww

Btw anon, I was only kidding about the “so is your face” comment. Haha.

________________

anon doesn’t even have a face so i doubt it matters
    Hahaha.
    I felt bad for saying that until he went for my mum :P
    _____

I wasn’t trying to actually offend you… Now I’m offended because I feel like you purposely tried to offend me.

2am?
    where are you?

_______________

england :)

2am?
    where are you?

_______________

england :)

Nov 25, 2010 @ 05:52 pm
    LizzieHawkins said:
    Bleh
    I’m tired of hearing “I’m thankful for..”
    =====================

Really? Why?

• forevernalways

SO A JOE THING!!!

• forevernalways

awwww I love mi icon!!! XD

• picstoburn

awwww I love mi icon!!! XD

i love it too.

She probably deleted it because she was getting a lot of hate. No surprise there, girl has been getting for a while -.-

• TraceSTAN

Well Ashley’s not very smart… she may have deleted the tweet but the pic is still there!! Sooo yepp nice Pancake Joe!! :)

• TraceSTAN

anyone around?

Sarah!

• Hibz.

Looks like a baby Minnie mouse.

Nice one, Joseph.

• kc985

joe is so sweet and good chef

• iamthe0cean

Another excuse to show off her boy toy? LULZ.

• Jonas88

I’m guessing Joe made this awww:)

• shelbyxo

iamthe0cean said:
    Another excuse to show off her boy toy? LULZ.
    ==========
    omfg, your icon is the shizz. <3

• iamthe0cean

;D

http://yfrog.com/0h81h0j Joe is not there.

I hate her but this is fucking cute.

• Liz.

http://yfrog.com/0h81h0j Joe is not there.

I noticed that too. Ar at least he’s not at that table, they might have more then one table if there is so many of them, since you can’t see a fhair for Denise or Papa Jonas…

Nick looks adorable.<3 My favourite Jonas.

• Tina850

haha nice

Aw, cute. I bet it was yummy.

Nov 25, 2010 @ 04:07 pm
    http://yfrog.com/0h81h0j Joe is not there.
    We know. Hmm.
    I support Jashley, but eh.
    I would’ve thought hanging with your family was more important.

We could be totally wrong though.
    He probably is there for all we know.

• Jonas88

Nov 25, 2010 @ 04:16 pm
    Jonas88 said:

http://yfrog.com/0h81h0j is that Samantha by Nick?:O where is Joe:/

thats not sam
    Way off. That’s Maya.

=========
    She knew tweeting that particular pic would cause drama and even though she deleted it, it was there long enough for people to see it!

She knew what she was doing!

• Anonimuss2.Oh

http://yfrog.com/0h81h0j Joe is not there.
    ===================

Hmmm.
    a) He’s just not in the room.
    b) He is the one taking the photo.
    or possibly c) He’s at Ashley’s.

& LOL at Nick face.
    & Maya FTW.

Sam isn’t there. She didn’t have today off.

Nov 25, 2010 @ 04:22 pm
    Anonimuss2.Oh said:

http://yfrog.com/0h81h0j Joe is not there.
    ===================

Hmmm.
    a) He’s just not in the room.
    b) He is the one taking the photo.
    or possibly c) He’s at Ashley’s.

& LOL at Nick face.
    & Maya FTW.
    Haha. Nick was clearly hungry.

Why couldn’t Joe get a dog if he wanted one so bad. He’s fucking 21, bitch stfu you could’ve bought a dog. Now he has it I hope he takes care of it.

england :)
    Love the country
    Hate the weather

Love the country
    Hate the weather

________________

you’ve been here?

and yeah the weather sucks, its alright at the moment because all the snow started this week :D

Nov 25, 2010 @ 05:52 pm
    LizzieHawkins said:
    Bleh
    I’m tired of hearing “I’m thankful for..”
    =====================

Really? Why?

I have a really thankful family I guess lol

Nov 25, 2010 @ 05:53 pm
    Btw anon, I was only kidding about the “so is your face” comment. Haha.

________________

anon doesn’t even have a face so i doubt it matters
    Hahaha.
    I felt bad for saying that until he went for my mum :P

Aww :( I’m sorry, anon.
    I wasn’t LEGIT trying to offend you either.
    I was kidding.

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Love the country
    Hate the weather

________________

you’ve been here?

Yeah
    Bristol
    I left my heart there lol

• kc985

JOE GOT A DOG…WINSTON JONAS!!!

you’ve been here?

Yeah
    Bristol
    I left my heart there lol

________________

oh i live near there :p

haha were are you from?

• TraceSTAN

@Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Agh you switched icons. I was looking at it for a few minutes trying to figure out who it was. Katy Perry and Robyn?

katy and justin bieber

Nov 25, 2010 @ 06:00 pm
    LizzieHawkins said:
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Love the country
    Hate the weather

________________

you’ve been here?

Yeah
    Bristol
    I left my heart there lol
    I left my heeeeaaaarrrt, in scandinavia xD

@Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

________________

katy perry and justin bieber actually

Nov 25, 2010 @ 06:02 pm
    TraceSTAN said:
    @Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

It was Bieber and Katy LOL!

oh i live near there :p

haha were are you from?

Born in New Jersey raised in L.A
    Colombian parents
    YEAH..

Born in New Jersey raised in L.A
    Colombian parents
    YEAH..

__________________

oh cool :)

I left my heeeeaaaarrrt, in scandinavia xD

LOL

• Hibz.

I was born in a place called Bankstown.
    Ugh. That place sucks.

• TraceSTAN

The colours are bad on my monitor, hard to see some depending on the shading.

• Hibz.

Where’s the anon I was talking to?

Imma feel bad if he/she left without knowing I was joking :O

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Where’s the anon I was talking to?

Imma feel bad if he/she left without knowing I was joking :O

________________

don’t feel bad about it! you sound like my mum rn. she feels bad about everything aha

I wish people would not say Joe is only missing one Thanksgiving with his family and there will be many more. Nobody knows what the future holds. My parents divorced this year, so I had to say goodbye to Thanksgivings and other holidays with the 5 of us as a family. I would kill for my dad to be here as the rest of us continued on dinner. Joe needs to enjoy his time with family; you never know when it might be gone.

Hibz. said:

I was born in a place called Bankstown.
    Ugh. That place sucks.
    what? lol
    don’t worry I was born in a place called Garfield.

Aww :( I’m sorry, anon.
    I wasn’t LEGIT trying to offend you either.
    I was kidding.

Okay.

• -courteneyy-

I know I’m late and all, and I didn’t look at the other comments so I don’t know if anyone has already pointed this out. (I hope not or I’m going to feel real stupid.
    Joe WAS with Ashley.
    If you look at the floor in the pic with his dog, then compare it to Ashley’s pic of her table. Same white floor and chairs etc.
    Then in Mama J’s pic, its a wooden floor so yeah, he was with Ashley for at least PART of today. NO BIG DEAL. He can spend Thanksgiving with whoever the hell he wants to. His a big boy, let him make his own decisions.

Nov 25, 2010 @ 06:13 pm
    LizzieHawkins said:
    Hibz. said:

I was born in a place called Bankstown.
    Ugh. That place sucks.
    what? lol
    don’t worry I was born in a place called Garfield.
    It’s in Australia. Haha.

LOL GARFIELD.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

lol i really hope i don’t have to go into school tomorrow now

Nov 25, 2010 @ 06:13 pm
    Aww :( I’m sorry, anon.
    I wasn’t LEGIT trying to offend you either.
    I was kidding.

Okay.
    Oh, there you are.
    Glad that’s settled then (:

• xSweetCandyxx

So cute =)

Disney pancakes for breakfast?

They know whose bitch they are.

Standing on a dirty old rooftop
    Down below, the cars in the city go rushing by
    I sit here alone and I wonder why…

It’s in Australia. Haha.

LOL GARFIELD.
    Yeah..
    Garfield-New Jersey
    NICEEEE

Sam isn’t there. She didn’t have today off.
    ———————–

She’s in London, why would she fly all th eway to LA or Texas just to eat turkey with Nick?

courteneyy- said:

Joe WAS with Ashley.
    Yeah someone said it already, I notice the floor thing too. lol

• -courteneyy-

courteneyy- said:

Joe WAS with Ashley.
    LizzieHawkins said:

Yeah someone said it already, I notice the floor thing too. lol

DAMN >.<

lol

• Hibz.

Come on Lewis, keep moving forward
    Hold your head up high, there’s no time for looking down
    You will not believe where we’re going now

Okay.
    Oh, there you are.
    Glad that’s settled then (:

Nov 25, 2010 @ 04:26 pm
    Hibz. said:
    Standing on a dirty old rooftop
    Down below, the cars in the city go rushing by
    I sit here alone and I wonder why…
    ———————————-

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Joe got his puppy!

_____

Well if she had a few days off I’m sure she would’ve. Why wouldn’t she want to spend her time off with her bf who she never sees and his family? But she doesn’t so..

Nov 25, 2010 @ 04:26 pm

Sam isn’t there. She didn’t have today off.
    ———————–

==================================

…Or sit there and watch him eat! LOL

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Joe was obviously with Ashley.
    but honestly who cares.
    He’s had Thanksgiving 20 times with his family, so once with his girl friend isn’t going to kill any one.

• never change

cool pancakes

• Hibz.

Here we go, let me remind you
    Look ahead, the past is behind you

We’re the kids of the future, WOAH!
    We’re the kids of the future, WOAH!
    Everybody live cause the future is now!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

joes had so many memories with his family through his life. i’m sure one with his girlfriend won’t make any difference

————————–

I doubt she would fly to the states even if she had a few days off.

DAMN >.<

lol

Noticed*

• -courteneyy-

*He’s

Haha I guess we’re even xD

…Or sit there and watch him eat! LOL
    —————

lmao

• Hibz.

You know what I finally did yesterday?
    Deleted my downloaded Jonas songs and rebought them the right way xD
    Itunes is fun to use.

I doubt she would fly to the states even if she had a few days off.
    ______

Seeing as she flew to Abu Dhabi for Nick, she probably would’ve flown to the states too if he wanted her to.

Isn’t Samantha a vegitarian? That’s what I heard.

Liz. said:

http://yfrog.com/0h81h0j Joe is not there.

Nick looks adorable.<3 My favourite Jonas
    Yep :)) I didn’t realize the table thing.
    Nick is awesome haha I loge him <33

killiandonnelly @nickjonas Happy thanksgiving mate. Love to you and all the fam x

Nillian!!! <3

< <<<<<<< I had to ;]

<<<<<<<< I had to ;]

it looks scary

I doubt she would fly to the states even if she had a few days off.

——————-

HE flew her to Abu Dhabi.

HE flew her to Abu Dhabi.
    _____

And? SHE also flew to NYC.

Oh Joe.

• Mafer Rodríguez-Lee

ok, Joe.. I want a pancake too!

Nov 25, 2010 @ 04:46 pm

HE flew her to Abu Dhabi.
    _____

And? SHE also flew to NYC.
    —————–

She was also doing work in NYC, so it’s not like she just flew there for Nick.

• LizzieHawkins

I don’t think Sam and Nick are dating..
    Maybe they like each other BUT dating?
    Nahhh

anonimuss i made it cute:

Nov 25, 2010 @ 04:45 pm

< <<<<<<< I had to ;]
    ---
    it looks scary
    =========================

LMAO, IA.
    Still loge it :)

Nov 25, 2010 @ 04:45 pm

<<<<<<<< I had to ;]

it looks scary
    It just needs to be resized.
    Would you like me to do that for you Anonimuss2.Oh?

Nov 25, 2010 @ 04:48 pm
    anonimuss i made it cute:

Ha! I was just gonna do that.

Nov 25, 2010 @ 04:48 pm
    anonimuss i made it cute:

==================

ilysfmrn

She was also doing work in NYC, so it’s not like she just flew there for Nick.
    ______

The whole “there for work” thing is such BS. She was there because she was Nick’s date to Danielle’s sister’s wedding. If she was there for work she wouldn’t of spent her whole time there with Nick and I’m sure she would’ve said something on Twitter about going to the states for work but no, she kept quiet on the whole ordeal.

I don’t think Sam and Nick are dating..
    Maybe they like each other BUT dating?
    Nahhh
    _____

Keep being in denial then.

Nov 25, 2010 @ 04:53 pm
    I don’t think Sam and Nick are dating..
    Maybe they like each other BUT dating?
    Nahhh
    _____

Keep being in denial then.
    That would be hard to maintain though, wouldn’t it?

But still, all the best for them if its true! (:

• Anonimuss2.Oh

It just needs to be resized.
    Would you like me to do that for you Anonimuss2.Oh?
    ===========================

LOL. Woulda said yes
    Awkward now. O_o

Nov 25, 2010 @ 04:53 pm
    I don’t think Sam and Nick are dating..
    Maybe they like each other BUT dating?
    Nahhh
    _____

Keep being in denial then.
    That would be hard to maintain though, wouldn’t it?

But still, all the best for them if its true! (:
    ____

Well they lasted this long already. It probably won’t end up working but Nick’s happy right now with Sam and that’s all that matters.

Nov 25, 2010 @ 04:51 pm

She was also doing work in NYC, so it’s not like she just flew there for Nick.

—————–

She tweeted about going to the usa for some disney stuff she was working on in the summer. Nick wasn’t the whole reason why she went to New York.

Nov 25, 2010 @ 04:56 pm
    Nov 25, 2010 @ 04:53 pm
    I don’t think Sam and Nick are dating..
    Maybe they like each other BUT dating?
    Nahhh
    _____

Keep being in denial then.
    That would be hard to maintain though, wouldn’t it?

But still, all the best for them if its true! (:

True.
    I hate thinking of the aftermath though.
    Makes me feel bad :/

—————–

Show me the tweet then.
    I doubt that the whole thing was a coincidence and I know for a fact Sam was Nick’s date to the wedding.

Nov 25, 2010 @ 06:17 pm
    Okay.
    Oh, there you are.
    Glad that’s settled then (:
    ____

Are you a anonyman or anonygirl?!

I miss anon alex.
    The big blue font dude.
    He disappeared :/

• deepthroat

Nov 25, 2010 @ 06:10 pm
    I can see both sides. But I understand where you are coming from, with the, “you don’t know what the future holds..”, stuff. I’m sorry about your dad also.

• M.

If Joe made it : This is so a “Fuck You” to Disney… At least that how I see it…

• JoeHoe15

Joe Jonas is the sweetest boyfriend ever!! Ashley Greene is the luckiest girl ever!!!!!

True.
    I hate thinking of the aftermath though.
    Makes me feel bad :/
    _____

Well if Nick does end up moving to London like rumor has it, maybe it will work out. :p

• ItsBlairWaldorf

A man who makes me breakfast in the morning is definetly a keeper.

Anonimuss2.Oh said:

It just needs to be resized.
    Would you like me to do that for you Anonimuss2.Oh?
    ===========================

LOL. Woulda said yes
    Awkward now. O_o

Nov 25, 2010 @ 05:04 pm
    Hibz. said:
    Anonimuss2.Oh said:

It just needs to be resized.
    Would you like me to do that for you Anonimuss2.Oh?
    ===========================

LOL. Woulda said yes
    Awkward now. O_o
    ====================

LOL sure.

LOL sure.
    _____

I do believe he is actually looking for a place in London but only a place to rent because I think he’s probably going to be in an other West End musical.

Joe didnt even spend Thanksgiving with his family. Im losing so much respect for him its sad.

True.
    I hate thinking of the aftermath though.
    Makes me feel bad :/
    _____

That would be so weird if he did. Haha.
    Why would he do that?
    Idk.. cause wouldn’t that affect his career as well as his family life?

Jeez.. why the hell do I care anyway? LOL!
    Just wondering though.

LOL sure.
    _____

He’s gonna be on Wicked apparently.
    Some anon figured it out and explained it.
    It made perfect sense but I forgot what they had said.

THATS A CUKE PANKACE!!!!!!

Nov 25, 2010 @ 04:53 pm
    I don’t think Sam and Nick are dating..
    Maybe they like each other BUT dating?
    Nahhh
    _____

Keep being in denial then.

In denial?
    She lives in the other side of the world.
    It’s not that I don’t like them together is just that’s kind of impossible

That would be so weird if he did. Haha.
    Why would he do that?
    Idk.. cause wouldn’t that affect his career as well as his family life?

Jeez.. why the hell do I care anyway? LOL!
    Just wondering though.
    ______

If him and Sam do get serious I can seeing him buying a place there (or start living with her) and having a place in America still.

————————–

lol i doubt nick would start living with any girl.

In denial?
    She lives in the other side of the world.
    It’s not that I don’t like them together is just that’s kind of imposible
    _____

There is this thing crazy thing called technology and people from different parts of the world can use things such as a phone and iChat to communicate whenever they want to. You do know that it’s possible to have a long distance relationship as long as both of them put enough effort into it, right?

lol i doubt nick would start living with any girl.
    _____

… Then he’s going to be a very lonely man.
    I’m sure one day Nick will “roomie” with a girl.

ok ok hahah
    MY GOD.

Wait?
    Is that you Samantha?

lol i doubt nick would start living with any girl.
    _____

… Then he’s going to be a very lonely man.
    I’m sure one day Nick will “roomie” with a girl.
    ————————–

I meant at this age.

He’s gonna be on Wicked apparently.
    Some anon figured it out and explained it.
    It made perfect sense but I forgot what they had said.
    ____

Yeah it makes sense. From his tweet to going to see the play to meeting with the one actor who’s leaving early next year to the actor wishing him luck to rumors about him looking for a place in London.

Nov 25, 2010 @ 05:08 pm
    =============================

Come on, hun. He spent almost 22 years w/ the same ppl, same family, same crew. None of us understand how crazy it is to spend nearly EVERY second of EVERYDAY with your family. It must get aggravating. I have no problem whatsoever with Joe wanting to spend more time with HIS girlfriend, and HIS friends and HIS producers, ppl etc. It’s only fair. No need to “loose respect”. I’m sure the Jonases are just fine without him…

Wait?
    Is that you Samantha?

Yeah of course. Rme.

• Hibz.

I have been working on this icon for a good ten minutes.
    What am I doing?
    Repositioning a freaking word.

• Hibz.

Alright, I think I got it.

——————-

Um what…?

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

im guessing joe made that

AND WE HAVE A WINNER!

• sophieee

Joe makes pancakes with faces….

JOE GOT A DOOOOOOGGGGGGG

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! XD XD <33333

‘Kay. *sits down*

I meant at this age.
    _____

He probably spent most of his nights at her place anyways. Well at least during the second time he went to London.

• Hibz.

Good Job, Hibz. Good job.

_________________

its not like it was fucking christmas which is actually a relevant day that means something more than eating birds

So, Joe finally got a dog!!

JOE GOT A DOOOOOOGGGGGGG

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! XD XD <33333

‘Kay. *sits down*
    —————————-

I hope he takes care of it.

• colorfulx

Happy thanksgiving! (:

=============================

——————–
    I totally understand that he wants to spend time with his girlfriend but he’s been on tour for 2 months then they take a break & he goes back to his girlfriend & then for another 2 weeks they’re back on tour…..who comes with him? his girlfriend. he gets off tour where does he go? ohh with his girlfriend. What about his 10 year old brother & mom he hasnt seen in months? i understand he wants to be with his girlfriend but he always said family comes first & then one person comes into his life & everything changes.
    I respect your opinion so please dont think im being rude cause im just sharing mine. :)

JOE GOT A DOOOOOOGGGGGGG

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! XD XD <33333

‘Kay. *sits down*
    Huh? How do you know thats his?

ITS SO CUTE THOUGH! Awww.
    I’m happy for him.
    He seemed to really want one.

I love dogs but I’m not allowed to get any :(

I meant at this age.

————————

lol okay

who the fuck calls their dog winston

joe probably cooked it. ha.

• anna.xoxo14

Awe that’s cute!

Wonder who made it…*wink wink*

• omgitsjoejonas

yup , looks exactly like something Joe would make LOL

after the sex!

• biel

yeah, joe probably did. hah

woopsies

i bet neuro drink is giving you hungry righ ash?

• jonasbrothersfan

I’m guessing that means she’s with Joe.

damn, the bitch is at their house.

Nov 25, 2010 @ 05:24 pm
    ——————-

Um what…?
    ==========================

What? What’s confusing?

colorfulx said:

Happy thanksgiving! (:
    —————

Happy Thanksgiving to you to! :)

• ashleighx0

JOE GOT A DOG. :”D i cant wait to see him and ashley going for a walk with their dogs. <3333

He’s changed.

• JonasSwiftLover13

I BET JOE DID THAT ;) I loved it haha

ov 25, 2010 @ 05:27 pm
    Hibz. said:

JOE GOT A DOOOOOOGGGGGGG

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! XD XD <33333

'Kay. *sits down*
    ----
    Huh? How do you know thats his?

ITS SO CUTE THOUGH! Awww.
    I'm happy for him.
    He seemed to really want one.

I love dogs but I'm not allowed to get any :(
    ==================================

HE TWEETED IT!!!!!!!!!! XD XD

ilhsfm.

‘Kay. *sits down again* :p

————————

lol okay
    ____

If you don’t think they’re having sex or sharing beds then guuuurl.

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

who the fuck calls their dog winston
    Is that the name? Hahaha.

Thats better than “chico”.. for a female dog -.-
    WTF is that, matthew? -.-

• Anonymous25

joejonas I’m so thankful this year for family,friends,loved ones,fans, and my new buddy Winston! my early Christmas Gift! http://yfrog.com/0eym40j

So Joe finally got a dog.. cute

but what he was referring to “loved oneS” that incluid Demi?? haha such a lover…lol

• sophieee

I’m sure Joe stopped by at his family’s…
    My brother spent thanksgivings at his girlfriends….
    but he stopped by in the end.
    it’s no biggy…
    besides he’s had a million thanksgivings with his family and there’s gonna be many more, one day wont hurt anyone….

Nov 25, 2010 @ 05:28 pm

Um what…?
    ==========================

What? What’s confusing?

——————-

“None of us understand”?

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Is that the name? Hahaha.

Thats better than “chico”.. for a female dog -.-
    WTF is that, matthew? -.-

_________________

lmfao!

and yeah thats what it said on his twitter…

i can’t talk about pet names though, i have a cat called sausage and a female hamster called carl

If you don’t think they’re having sex or sharing beds then guuuurl.
    —————————-

unless you’re nick or samantha then you have no way of knowing that and it’s a really personal thing so it’s creepy to discuss it. lol

• Liz.

Can I just repeat about the whole Joe thing

“Or at least he’s not at that table, they might have more then one table if there is so many of them, since you can’t see a chair for Denise or Papa Jonas…

He’s changed.
    Give him a break.
    I think we all change on a certain level when theres someone special in our lives.
    Its just human nature to want to cater to their wants and needs.

————————

lol okay
    ____

If you don’t think they’re having sex or sharing beds then guuuurl.

_________________

how dare you. nick is an innocent soul!

• ashleighx0

I’m sure Joe stopped by at his family’s…
    My brother spent thanksgivings at his girlfriends….
    but he stopped by in the end.
    it’s no biggy…

————————-

yeah you are mature but most people on here isnt. so they like to think that joe must be with his family 24/7 and if he isnt that means his girlfriend is changing him and that he doesnt love his family because of ashley…. -.-

Anonymous25 said:

So Joe finally got a dog.. cute

——————

wtf lmao

• JonasSwiftLover13

hahaha you guys are so right .

• sophieee

JonasSwiftLover13 said:
    yea why did she deleted it..?

haters…
    joe lovers…
    jemi stans…

I’m sure Joe stopped by at his family’s…
    My brother spent thanksgivings at his girlfriends….
    but he stopped by in the end.
    it’s no biggy…
    ——————-

i could care less where joe spends his thanksgiving lmao

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

who the fuck calls their dog winston

It’s not a surprise coming from Joe.

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Is that the name? Hahaha.

Thats better than “chico”.. for a female dog -.-
    WTF is that, matthew? -.-

_________________

lmfao!

and yeah thats what it said on his twitter…

LOL CARL!

I’ve always liked huskys.
    I’m hoping to get one when I’m older.

… Actually, no.
    I definitely will get one.

And ever since I watched that Disney dog movie (forgot what its called) when I was younger, I wanted to name it Buddy. Haha.
    Do you know what movie I’m talking about?

=================================

Oh, I totally don’t think you’re being rude or anything. I get your point completely. But I’m sure he had the best intentions. IDT he meant to hurt anybody feelings by choosing Ashley. I just feel he’s looking for more space to do what he wants. That’s all :)

I certainly hope Winston is a rescue!

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

who the fuck calls their dog winston
    —————

I would name him Booty

• Anonymous25

• sophieee

who the fuck calls their dog winston

It’s not a surprise coming from Joe.
    he should have named it Wilbur.

• Hibz.

Guys… I need some feedback.

Is my icon a keeper or should I try another one?
    I have like a bazillion different angles of this one picture/photoshoot or whatever.

Kids of the future music video set xD

• sophieee

I certainly hope Winston is a rescue!

he’s too big to be a puppy so probably yes.

how dare you. nick is an innocent soul!
    _____

NICK W0ULD N3V3R HAV3 S3X 3VAHHHH!!!!!!!

————————-

That doesn’t make it any less creepy o.O

lmfao!

and yeah thats what it said on his twitter…

LOL CARL!

I’ve always liked huskys.
    I’m hoping to get one when I’m older.

… Actually, no.
    I definitely will get one.

Do you know what movie I’m talking about?

__________________

yeah i know what film you mean, never seen it though :/

i don’t think i ever want dogs when i’m older, i have 3 now and they are really irritating.

• Liz.

Anonymous25 said:

Joe’s floor is shinier and the marbelling is more pronounced, imo.

• sophieee

I’ve had secks with Nick Jonas.

• Ilovenicholasjonas.

I wonder who made it hahah aw Joe:)

• coach0001

good post thanks for share

• ashleighx0

DO YOU GUYS HAVE TUMBLR?

______

Well I’d you’re not new, you should be used to it by now.