Justin Bieber Direct Message To His Fans

if he did more songs like pray and acoustic stuff alot of people wouldnt be hating just sayin and hes so skinny i dont get how thats hot

• Kaitlandx

Why are people hating on him being shirtless? 1) He’s in BED. I’m pretty positive ALL guys sleep shirtless. 2) It’s not like you can see him, he’d COVERED by the quilt. 3) You may not like it, but a hell of a lot of other girls do.

& Of course he’s going to tell his fans to buy his album. All celebrities do it. It’d be weird if he didn’t even acknowledge it.
    Freaking out at Justin for promoting his album is like freaking out at moviestars for promoting their movies. It’s stupid.

• LetsJumpTheSun

I have the album:)
    And omg shut up haters, if you dont like Justin just gtfo okay. I dont see why so much hate.

• JonasSwiftLover13

HE’S SO FUCKIN HOT but he’s a stupiddddddd my gosh. just my opinion. I just hate that all she wants is his fans to buy his things and that’s it.

• JonasSwiftLover13

he* wants

sophieee said:
    he strips down on his bed just to get teenies to buy albums…SMH.

MTE.

im not exactly with bieber fever but him shirtless was hot…. but uneccesary

dont deny. you liked it

__

why the fuck would anyone like this
    he is skinnier than a normal girl

• Am

Only buy , buy , buy and vote for Justin . This is really fucking annoying
    -.- blaaah

Wow…It makes me sick to even think of that people actually gets turned on by Bieber without a shirt on. He’s so skinny you can see his bones. No muscles at all. Ew.

LOL that’s disgusting.

we want jonas, please.

wtf. it’s a new album. every celeb has to promote their stuff. if that was demi you wouldn’t say that…

yo! haters.. is you all hates him. stop yell just ignore you fool

AMEN.
    i think it’s so funny when people on oceanUP hate on him for the little things. It’s like they attack him for everything. They say he needs to go away, and that he’s annoying. HONEY .. you need to get the fuck out your being so annoying filling up all the comments saying “EWWWW” , “I HATE HIM” , “HE’S UGLY AND HAS NO TALENT” . seriously … gtfo.

go to the jonas brothers category.
    last time i checked, this is a justin bieber catergory. GTFO, PLEASE.

yeah, alright, your lame

Gosh!!!

Gosh!!!

Justin just penetrate me already!!!!

Nov 26, 2010 @ 11:35 am

—————-

I prefer someone like Bieber than steroid freaks like ‘others’

• Jess

Ever heard of a shirt? he should try it sometime

EWWWWW.

omg! hes so hot!

put some clothes on. no one wants to see you without a shirt. it’s not cute, or hot.

• gottalent

Nov 26, 2010 @ 10:29 am

You wanna fuck him huh.

• gottalent

WELL STAY IN LINE BO!!!!!!!!!!!!

• JustinBieberWarrior

I prefer someone like Bieber than steroid freaks like ‘others’

i have always liked skinny guys i dont really like muscled guys! i remember when this skinny boy i had a crush on started going to the gym i saw him the next year and was like whyyyyyy you looked better before.

LOL WTF?!

• Andreiita

The fans have to buy another thing, right?
    In what the sick girls with “fever” will spend their money now..

• GABRIELLA

DAMN JUSTIN, JUSTIN BIEBER HOT ACOUSTIC (?)
    HAHAH, THE CD IS JUST AMAZING ! SERIOUSLY
    I LOVED IT <3

• Jenika4eva

Ooh..gosh I love him!

OH MY FUCKING GOD SHIRTLEESSS IN BED AHAHHHH GET INSIDE ME!!!!

• sophieee

he strips down on his bed just to get teenies to buy albums…SMH.

Nov 26, 2010 @ 10:10 am
    sophieee said:

he strips down on his bed just to get teenies to buy albums…SMH.
    ___
    haha ur pathetic. how does him being shirtless make “teenies” buy his album. you make 0 sense..

• Disdain

Aww.

Justin, you look flawless. Don’t deny it.

im not exactly with bieber fever but him shirtless was hot…. but uneccesary

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

That shirtless thing of his is annoying now.
    Seriously no one wants to see that bony ass chest along with your undeveloped boobies. COVER THE FUCK UP.

maybe you don’t like it, but there are other girls who do. respect other people’s opinion.

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Nov 26, 2010 @ 10:10 am
    sophieee said:
    he strips down on his bed just to get teenies to buy albums…SMH.
    ============================

Ya damn right!

*goes to WalMart* xD

im not exactly with bieber fever but him shirtless was hot…. but uneccesary

dont deny. you liked it

• gottalent

Nov 26, 2010 @ 10:10 am

OH MY FUCKING GOD SHIRTLEESSS IN BED AHAHHHH GET INSIDE ME!!!!

THE HELL YOU DONT, ME FIRST>:|

• Blankets

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. Blankets I am definitely bookmarking this page and sharing it with my friends.Thank for this great post, i like what you read. Plush Blankets I will give it to my friends. I’ve been around for quite a lot of time, Just want to say what a great blog you got here! fleece throw but finally decided to show my appreciation of your work! Thumbs up, and keep it going!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

hes hot and his acoustic album is amazing (: