Justin Bieber THE TODAY SHOW 11/26

this just proves how mature beliebers are.. it just makes no sense

thats right!

Sustin. hahahahahahah

justlina

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

If Selena is really dating this 15 year old boy, I have no words. No words.

HE IS 16 AND SO WHAT IF SHES DATING A GUY YOU DONT LIKE? GET THE FUCK OVER IT. DONT STOP BEING A FAN JUST BECAUSE OF WHO SHE IS DATING

• mctiqueen

He’s 16. And they both are very mature for their age, and it’s Hollywood, and the music world. It won’t last long. Haha. But whoever the lucky girl is, I wish her well, she has a tough road ahead of her!

• gottalent

IF I HAVE TO KILL EVERY SINGLE GIRLFRIEND HE HAS MENTALLY THEN I WILL, NOONE AND I MEAN NOONE STEALS MY BABY CAUSE YOU WILL GET ARRESTED BY ME AND I PROMISE YOU I WONT TAKE IT EASY ON THEM

IM GONNA EAT SELENAS HEAD LIKE A TURKEY DINNER!!!!!!!!!!

• MeenuD

Selena’s maturity has made her boring. Even Demi is more exciting. Miley well, no one can surpass her.

Lol

i love how his fans are mostly teenagers both guys and girls and even grown men and woman (:

women* lol

• mctiqueen

I honestly could care less who he dates, it’s about time he stopped going back and forth between Jasmine and Caitlin (:

Nov 26, 2010 @ 10:29 am
    mctiqueen said:

I dont go along with Jasmine or her fans-_-

• WakaWakaEhEh

I didn’t think anybody was on this post….

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

His girlfriend better be selena ;3

• mctiqueen

I am so hot and cold about that girl! I mean some days she seems really sweet, and then some days she comes off mad bitchy!

Nov 26, 2010 @ 10:33 am
    mctiqueen said:

Lol:D

Nov 26, 2010 @ 10:33 am
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

His girlfriend better be selena ;3

I jump her ass first before she do.

and justin and selena lived happily ever after and HAD 3 CHILDREN

• MeenuD

If Selena is dating Justin Bieber, she just lost any respect that she ever had.

thats stupid not being a fan anymore just because they date someone you dont like

• mctiqueen

I can actually understand people being pissed at Justin if the girl was Jasmine, but I highly higly doubt it’s Jasmine

Nov 26, 2010 @ 10:40 am
    MeenuD said:

If Selena is dating Justin Bieber, she just lost any respect that she ever had.

True true cause 1st she’ll loose her life and 2ndly he’s a player who dont take dating seriously, he’ll break her heart just like that.
    (IF he keep hanging around with Usher and other big boys)

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Why is it a bad thing to date Justin?
    SHE obviously likes him, SHE wants to be w/ him. So what’s YOUR problem? They probably won’t even last long, if they are. -,-

• WakaWakaEhEh

Eck.. I like Taylena better <3

• farahnurfildza

haha , yeah ! i think he’s dating selena . i love seeing them together :)

LOL Selena always dates whoever is the hot teen hearthrob. Must be nice.

Nov 26, 2010 @ 10:41 am

Lol i’ll just hate the person I didnt like in the first place even more.

You scare me. Even if you killed all of his girlfriends and got away with it he still wouldn’t date you

I know exactly why he skipped the question and I don’t blame him. Can you imagine how annoying it would get If someone asked you if you had a girlfriend/boyfriend every day? He has to have some privacy in his life and all of you creepy fans don’t have to know everything. You all need to get a life…

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!! ITS JUSLINA!

I dont loom up to/like any celebrities. So I obviously just can’t relate to you

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

He’s probably dating some low key girl from Canada like Shay or something lmao.

_______________

i doubt it. he would never have time to see her, i’m pretty sure hes dating selena or jasmine

lmao Selena always dates the it boy.

• jonasbrothersfan

Anonimuss2.Oh said:

Juselena would be it.
    Or maybe Seltin.

W/e it’s cute either way, IMO. See them being perfect. Sel’s all shy and whatnot and Justin all extra and whatnot. So yeah. Seltin FTW.
    I think they seem so awkward together. Selena with him looks like she’s dating a little kid.

But it’s their decision, so if they want to go out, I don’t at all have a problem with it.

Justin like only FAMOUS girls now,so .. WE -FANS haven’t chance date with him … And I don’t care.THIS IS THEIR LIFE. (;

(replying to this) – Nov 26, 2010 @ 10:49 am

Just cool woMEN I was kiding.
    And how would you know,there were lots on celeb guy who went out with crazy fans.
    dont need to be ME but any of use can have the chance

• jonasbrothersfan

lmao Selena always dates the it boy.
    Lol, I think so too. I think she might not even like Justin all that much but she’s just gonna date him for the fame that comes along with being Justin Bieber’s girlfriend.

JustinFTW
    Selena cant get any guy cause of the way she looks,Justin is more deep then that to choose a girl who want him beacuse he’s the NBT or think she can have WHAT she wants WHEN she wants

This girl in this other blog site wrote this two days ago, I agree 100%

wsgh

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Nov 26, 2010 @ 10:48 am
    gottalent said:
    Nov 26, 2010 @ 10:44 am
    Anonimuss2.Oh said:

Why is it a bad thing to date Justin?

JUSTIN CANT BE TRUSTED AND YA WHY GO OUT WITH A PERSON YOU KNOW NOT LAST IN THE FIRST PLACE.
    (Sorry about the caps, thats what I do)
    ==============================

Can’t be trusted? LMFAO. He’s a teenage boy. No teenage boy can be “trusted”. Sel knows what she’s getting into. I trust her to be smart. She’s dated a good amount of teenage boys prior so whatever.

IDK. Why did Joe date Taylor? Why did Miley date Thomas? C’mon. You can’t ask that. Most young ppl date for fun. Get over it.

ugh enough with this selena crap. honestly he could date a fucking dog for all i care. i dont give a damn if hes dating anyone or not. and i highly doubt that hes dating selena. i mean she doesnt seem like justins type anyways. justins type of girl seems more of a spontaneous bad type of girl who has some fierceness in her which selena obviously doesn’t.

this just proves how mature beliebers are.. it just makes no sense

What do you MEAN ? (;

Nov 26, 2010 @ 10:59 am
    Anonimuss2.Oh said:

Nov 26, 2010 @ 10:48 am
    gottalent said:
    Nov 26, 2010 @ 10:44 am
    Anonimuss2.Oh said:

Why is it a bad thing to date Justin?

(Sorry about the caps, thats what I do)
    ==============================

Selena 18 now and he’s like 16.
    She can date 20 or 30 year old man who is as mature as her.

Um no that’s not true. It’s really creepy to want to date someone that YoU DON’T EVEN KNOW. You just like him based off of his looks which is really shallow. Also, if you ask me I don’t think it’s funny to say you are going to kill all of his girlfriends it’s really fucking weird so you need to work on your humor.

Oh my god I am so embarrassed for all of you. You guys have no idea what you are Talking about. When you are involved in the industry you no longer are your age… You have to be soo much older than you really are and be mature because you are around adults all the time. So in reality Justin has the maturity and expiriences that probably a 25 year old would have so I don’t see a problem?

(replying to this) – Nov 26, 2010 @ 11:02 am

His looks….his looks?
    Lol that’s funny, the reason I like him is beacuse of his vioce and his personality.
    If I gave a dam of how he looked then I would of BEEN be an ex-fan.
    And I sayed mentally kill them, not through guns or knifes but making them scared WITHOUT hurting them I dont take killing someone phyically as a joke hon.

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Selena 18 now and he’s like 16.
    She can date 20 or 30 year old man who is as mature as her.
    ===============================

IF she IS dating Justin, and he ISN’T more mature than his age (which I doubt), then that is HER business awnd HER decision. IDT she’d date a stupid kid. She’s smarter than that. @Anonymous got it right.

(replying to this) – Nov 26, 2010 @ 11:04 am

……So you think a child who’s 15 working two jobs and raising a family who their PARNETS dont have experience?
    or a girl who’s only 14 who her and her brother alone in a house for 3 weeks while their parnets is somewhere else making money isnt as mature?
    It doesnt depend on the indusrty honey it depends on What situation your in and how much responsiblity they have on their plate.

• carolineeee

I don’t really care if justin has a girlfriend… As long as he is happy I am happy :)

• Jula

Selena is not very very very beautiful , she’s pretty but not beautiful but she is famous and Justin wants be with her beacause she’s famous . so sad .

Nov 26, 2010 @ 11:23 am
    Jula said:

Honey there’s no such thing as a girl being more pretty then the other, we all have equal beauty.
    That’s why we are diffferent.

You don’t know her so why do you hate her?

• Jula

gottalent said:

Nov 26, 2010 @ 11:23 am
    Jula said:

That’s why we are diffferent.

I have a different opinion (:

i don’t think his girlfrined is Selena, i think it Jasmine V

Nov 26, 2010 @ 11:31 am
    Jula said:

gottalent said:

Nov 26, 2010 @ 11:23 am
    Jula said:

That’s why we are diffferent.

I have a different opinion (:

They me about it:)

Um okay first of all I never compared it to YOUR life or any one elses. Second of all don’t call me honey because I am probably older than you. All I was trying to say here was that even though they are two years apart their maturity levels are most likely similair because they work in the same industries and have similar experiences

Well you don’t even know his real personality because I’m sure 90% of the things he says he is told to say so you just like the idea o him

(replying to this) – Nov 26, 2010 @ 11:35 am

1.Not my life
    2.Honey can mean anything, dont need to be 85 to say it
    3.Then say it from the start then.

(replying to this) – Nov 26, 2010 @ 11:37 am

I bet you wouldnt be saying the same thing if you liked Joe.
    If your not 100% sure then dont mention it.

guys. he tweeted today that he gets asked the same question a lot & that he was going to have “some fun” today with the interviewers. you haven’t seen him out with any girls have you? just relax until there’s proof & don’t go jumping to conclusions.

what if selena and bieber are dating??
    it is just 2 years apart, ash and joe i think its the same and nobady complain about that :S

i think its jasmine villegas! hate that girl! and its not because of shes daiting justin. i just hate her!

• Fiona

I love how everyone assumes he’s dating Selena G. for all we know it’s just a cover up, and he’s secretly dating either a normal girl/ Jasmine/or another celeb.

But if he is dating Selena, I might die. Idk y but they’re such an AWKWARD couple. No offence Selena, luv ya and all, but you could be his MOM, unless you act like you do in Wizards then its a whole different story lol

EXACTLY !

“Justin, do you have a girlfriend?” “Uhh… uh.. PASS.”
    Millions of teenage hearts have just been broken.

• Fiona

Rules for celebs who date:

1. Trust is always the key.
    2. Keep your business life, and love life seprate.
    3. Don’t get youself caught up in the paparazzi. That’s what breaks everybody up. Rumors start, and gossip spreads and you don’t know who to trust anymore. You start believing lies and your relationship crumbles.
    4. Before officially comming out as a couple, go on dates with the person first. Probably want to double date or triple date so that it looks like a group affair and no one’s singled out.
    5. Wait till your ready to be in a commited realtionship. If you keep dating and breaking up with people, you’ll be labled as a player or someone incapable of holding a realtionship longer than three months.
    6. Always have each others backs. Come to each other first about any rumors and gossip you heard before you try that lame movie tactic where you track each other down

oh and be like Zanessa (fave celeb couple) ;)

haha , I was bored and decided to write this. doubt anyone will see it so… ciao!

look , selena is 18 , date someone your own age . talking about justin being unfaithful ??!! all selena does is switch boyfriends with miley and taylor and every other celebrity . get out of here . selena thinks she can have everyone and everything. her attitude stinks ! get over your self . (:

• Britt britt!

Yupp, Selena does switch around a lot. You go that right! Just leave Justin alone Selena. Your bad for him. You could pass for his mom like someone above said.

• Disdain

You go bb.

IM THE GIRL AT 0:17!

^Just wanted to say you’re one of my fav Bieber fans on this site.

• ;)

okay guys.. he didn’t want me to tell anyone but I’M dating Justin Bieber.. sorry to break all of your hearts

• Blankets

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. Blankets I am definitely bookmarking this page and sharing it with my friends.Thank for this great post, i like what you read. Plush Blankets I will give it to my friends. I’ve been around for quite a lot of time, Just want to say what a great blog you got here! fleece throw but finally decided to show my appreciation of your work! Thumbs up, and keep it going!

• katrina

no one get your panties in a bunch. justin tweeted before the interview and said he always gets asked the same question that he’s gonna change it up a bit. then scooter tweeted after and said justin passed on a question and he didn’t know why he did. it was just to change things up. he’s not dating anyone. he just wants to make things interesting.

^
    bitch , you aint datin nobody , not even you. your just a bieber fan who WISHES they could date him . duhh ,

^
    obviously your not a bieber fan.
    if you were you would know justin told us (fans/beliebers) that he would tell us if he was dating someone not hide it! that is why we are mad. plus nobody said he couldn’t have a girlfriend. we just don’t want him to date a 18 year old who is gonna use him. k ? k!

• caro0 cro0ssa

if jusitn bieber is dating someone SO WAT!?, a real fan would let him be happy with his girlfriend, if you were a real fan, you would be happy when he is too, you shouold actually be happy because he is happy with his girlfriend YOU should be happy too!, i mean, he iss a 16 year old boy, he can have fun whenever he wants to!he is doin it all on his own.

JUSTINNSNNSNNSN ASHHH

5:40 HE DOES HAVBE A GF DONT DENY JUSTIN!!

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

i- aphhf ehhh PASS

5:50

• xSweetCandyxx

Justin <3

• Disdain

Bai, gonna watch some Glee nao.

hes dating selena

Lol, it’s like he’s been signing autographs for year !

• Kaitlandx

You can’t say he’s ONLY been out with famous girls because it’s not true. I’ve heard stories, read blogs, and seen pictures of him on dates with normal girls.

Yeah, it’s a good chance he is usually going to end up dating someone famous because they know what it’s like and they can deal with all the pressure, whereas normal girls have no idea and would crumble under everything.

• Keepitreal

seriously,I wish fans weren’t so crazy sometimes because moments like now,celebrities can never say who they are dating.Sad…Like you can tell hes dating someone,but hes afraid to say who.It pisses me off a little bit lol,but oh well.

Susting FTW!!

LOL Selena always dates whoever is the hot teen hearthrob. Must be nice.
    ———————–

Selena is a smart girl.

SLEENA YPOIU BETTER SLEEP WITH 2 EYES OPEN 2NIGHT!!! OR ELSES YOULL HEAR FOOT STEPS NAD ITS GONNA BE SMEEE!!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

_________________

exactly. i stayed a miley fan even though shes ALWAYS dating irritating guys

its their partner, why should anyone else have a say in it

Seriously why do you guys even care? He’s not going to date any of you anyways because you are all creepy fans. get over it and let him live his life. Jesus Christ.

Nov 26, 2010 @ 10:44 am
    Anonimuss2.Oh said:

Why is it a bad thing to date Justin?

(Sorry about the caps, thats what I do)

• mctiqueen

He’s probably dating some low key girl from Canada like Shay or something lmao.

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Juselena would be it.
    Or maybe Seltin.

W/e it’s cute either way, IMO. I see them being perfect. Sel’s all shy and whatnot and Justin’s all extra and whatnot. So yeah. Seltin FTW.