Miley Cyrus Wanted Naked In Playboy

miley-cyrus-naked-stripper-9

Sex kitten Miley Cyrus is wanted by many to do a nude pictorial for Playboy. Now that she is 18, Fox News asked Hugh Hefner if he has asked Miley to strip naked and pose for the magazine: ‘The simple answer is she is the one

that you and all the other readers would like to see. That person changes every month & year, it depends on who the hot celebrity of the month is.‘ Do YOU think Miley should strip nude for Playboy to help make her image sexier?

Around the web

• Britini95

She won’t do it, she’s not that stupid! There have been classy nude shoots, but MIley tried to do that with the Vanity Fair shoot in ’08 and that didn’t work out to well. And who would want to see an 18 year old naked? She may be legal, but she is still really young. A playboy shoot would worsen her slutty image, which I know she doesn’t like.

• ALMox

I totally understand that she’s eighteen now, but if she was gonna do this, she should wait a few more years to get her more publicity, shes got so much going for her right now.

• CyrusGomezLovato

WANT YOU TO MAKE ME FEEL LIKE IM THE ONLY GIRL IN THE WORLDDDDD
    Lmao soon as I was reading that “Only Girl” came on the radio :P I’m just saying this because this is really awkward :P

• Britini95

Why does Miley always make that duckey face in pictures! It looks like she is trying too hard to look sexy. NO ONE should make that face…
    And who does she gives these pictures to that keep releasing them. Unless she releases them herself.

Hell to the yeah! Do it Miley

• Blankets

Hello everyone thanks for good information. Embroidered Blankets Keep up the good work, I like your writing.Great tips and reminders as show-goers adjust budgets and schedules in this economically challenged period. Custom Blankets Thanks for post. Nice to see such good ideas.I am definitely bookmarking this page and sharing it with my friends.I will return to check on upcoming articles. Fleece Blankets Amiable fill someone in on and this enter helped me a lot. Just want to say what a great blog you got here!Say thank you you as your information.Now lets see if I can do something productive with it.

• Mary

I´m agree with MileyLover<3 said:
    Hugh Hefner is a pig. Seriously he just wants to ruin Miley like he has all those other girls. I dont think Miley will do it cus shes better than that<3

• mels

That would be kinda awesome…but I just don’t think she’ll do it

psssst…go to webster dictionary, look under S, then l, then Slu, then follow Slu and you’ll eventually come to the word slut. Report back to me and tell me what it says will ya; you could learn a coupla things, today might as well be the day

shut your mouth, miley stan. i dont care what slut means FOR YOU. being half-naked most of the time and whoring with guys= slut.

and dont talk down to me, SWEETIE ;) i’m not retarded just because i dont stan miley

How nice

• idkMyBFFjill

Shes not gonna do it. end of story.

• live2love2laugh

no that would down hill her career personaly i dont wanna see her naked i cant even stand hardly even see in the leotards she wears when she performs

/blockquote>
    What next, sex tapes?

sex kitten.

meow.

• GummyQueen01!!!

O trust me she is one step closer to it.

ituryry

(replying to this) – Nov 26, 2010 @ 05:34 pm
    GummyQueen01!!! said:

O trust me she is one step closer to it

I hope not.

I AHVE BIEBER FEVBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEX KITTEN SEX KITTNE

• live2love2laugh

I AHVE BIEBER FEVBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ——————
    u and every other 12 year old girl in america

• lovato is love.

i think it would be cool, playboy tends to keep things pretty classy, especially when it comes to celebrities. i doubt she’ll do it, though.

OF COURSE

Nov 26, 2010 @ 05:36 pm
    live2love2laugh said:

I AHVE BIEBER FEVBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ——————
    u and every other 12 year old girl in america

Elmo likes bieber and Elmo only 4

sleep

no, that’d be weird and it would make her career go way down. but we know she’s not gonna do it

Bieber Fever

LA LA LA LA
    LA LA LA LA

no no no

WANT YOU TO MAKE ME FEEL LIKE IM THE ONLY GIRL IN THE WORLDDDDD

gottalent said:

Nov 26, 2010 @ 05:36 pm
    live2love2laugh said:

I AHVE BIEBER FEVBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ——————
    u and every other 12 year old girl in america

Elmo likes bieber and Elmo only 4
    lol their are some exceptions though

Omg. Do it, dont do it – i dont care anymore. Obviously she cant be tamed *sooooo*..

Nov 26, 2010 @ 05:38 pm

LA LA LA LA
    LA LA LA LA

Elmo’s world
    la la la la
    la la la la
    Elmo’s world

I like Justin and I’m not 12.

• TraceSTAN

Too early for Playboy to happen for Miley.

Miley needs to go through to the stage where her over-amped Disney-driven precociousness doesn’t work anymore, and some sort of miracle talent transfusion is needed to propel her out of her rapidly approaching “former child star” categorization. In lieu of said miracle happening, she would THEN do Playboy. This will be amusing/tragic to watch in coming years.

• DIZZBITCHhhhhhhh

she should go for it. :)

• Bubbly-Joe

I don’t think she should. Simply because she’d lose respect. I respect her right now, I mean, so she’s sexified her image a bit, and I like that she knew to get out of Disney before she was stuck there forever. But Playboy… And imagine children searching Miley on Google and finding.. that.

wow seriously? disney star to SEX KITTEN? you don’t know what’s true or not, and her fashion lately is her stylist’s choice. shut the fuck up. seriously. and you don’t know anything about what she really like. shut up.

• annoymous

ok if she does it she’s going to get fired i dont know why they put another season of hannah montana if she’s going to act dirty.She has her nice and friendly miley and their is the bad girl miley OH give me a break miley.If miley keeps this up she’s going to get fired and nobody going to remember her

• taylorllama

stay classy.

• Upinflamesfedup

i want her to do it!!!

i want to see what their stans will say if she does it. will they keep saying “she’s grown up, she’s just becoming sexy, etc”?? or will they admit once and for all that miley’s a little slut??

btw. i don’t hate miley. i watch hannah montana, saw the last song, have three miley songs on my ipod. but there’s no denying she’s a slut!
    ——————————————
    Sweetie, only 10 yr olds will define Miley as a slut. Anyone above 12 knows the real meaning of ‘Slut’ or atleast anyone above 12 out of America knows the true meaning of slut. American’s are known to be stupid, so maybe not. Most people on this site seem to be smart.

No,hopefully not. Playboy is nowhere NEAR classy. Maybe something classier like PETA but I hope not Playboy.. She is young to be naked for men that read it… -.-

People don’t know how to say now. She’s 18, yes. But She’s too young and I don’t think she wants to be in Playboy :l come on.
    Go miley, i love you.

LMAO

• Mary

do it so I can jack my penis to her sexy bod screw classy. I’d rather have ASSY!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah!!!!!
    —————–

That gross, Please have a little respect.

• Upinflamesfedup

I’m a big fan of Kelly Monaco; she was Dancing with the Star’s first champion (season one) and also plays my favorite soap character; Samantha McCall on ABC’s General Hospital.Her maxim cover of 2005 was recently voted by maxim users best of the decade, beating out Eva Longoria and many others….and She was playboy’s mate for a month and posted nude for playboy (about 15yrs ago) That should pretty much tell you i’m not judgmental. Your personal life is your shit, i don’t care what gets it up, so long as it doesn’t interfere with your job, you just do your job.

If Miley wants to do playboy, her personal life is her shit. If playboy is not gonna interfere with her making good music and still being the Miley Cyrus i know and have been a fan of for the last 4yrs, it doesn’t interfere with her making movies, like i said, it’s her shit.

Heffner knows Miley is the it girl, has been since she was 15. He knows she has much publicy surrounding her, which means sales will go off the roof and the media won’t stop talking about it for two years thereby getting lots of attention and media coverage. No other teenager is where Miley is at, that’s why she was asked. Miley knows this, which is why i believe she won’t do it.

• MileyLover<3

No! She is such a slut now its not even funny! She just ruined her life! Way to go Miley!

• LetsJumpTheSun

She wont accept, im sure. But if she wants to, eh its her choice… but I dont think so.

• MileyCyrus

Funny Comments. Please dont fight for me. Let me be a SLUT. I love you guys. I want to be naked on PLAYBOY. I met Bridget and Kendra, they are cool girls. I want to be naked so i dont care :D

at this point, she might as well. she always walks around looking & acting like a total slut anyway so it wouldn’t make much of a difference

hope she does it, lol

• anonymus

TOTALLY AGREE, once shes in, she would be consider such a bad inffluation for kids and many teen, so whats later? she’ll be the new lindsay Lohan or Britany Spear? MILEY DONT LET YOURSELF INFLUENCE, TAKE THE RIGHT WAY.havent you see how all these “sexy stars” end up likee. GOD THIS SOCIETY, ITS GETTING WORSE. if she does the i used to admire, caus ei would lost complete respect to her.

KUMBAYA MY LORD KUMBAYAAAAA

http://www.facebook.com/mforrealz -real miley cyrus on facebook !

• Jonas lover foreva

Oh no we have to get u to the docter immediatly,

i want her to do it!!!

• PermanentMiley

Seriously??You really think that she`ll do that?Miley doens`t need to prove to anyone that she`s sexy i think everyone already know that!

• picstoburn

& if she said no in the past im sure she’s not going to do it now.

• sophieee

Technically, Miley is still under contract with Disney until the final Hannah ep airs, so I don’t think she could do it, even if she wanted to.
    they can’t just kick her out of disney.
    she can do it…
    she might get a law suit but she’s entitled to do anything she wants, it’s her body.

• Moonbeam

There are classier magazines than Playboy. Or I could see her posing naked for PETA or some water ad like Ashley Green.

I think that if Miley does this…this will bring her career to the bottom. More than half of these people that have commented think Miley shouldn’t do it.

• L.A Baby

I just wish she could be just a little bit classier, if she was classier Playboy people wouldn’t even ask her if she wants to do it, I mean, I think Miley is like the first 18 year old famous american that was asked to do it, I mean, why not selena? why not demi? why not taylor? they ask Miley cause they know she may do it. But she already said she wasn’t going to do it, so I hope she still says no :)

• CoinBears

You said it yourself, when done right, posing for a magazine that millions of horny old men buy to jack off while looking at you pictures when you are 18 years old, isn’t right.
    I’d think it depends on how you feel about it, wouldn’t it? Some people feel comfortable with their body and have no problem posing nude, others don’t. I don’t know how Playboy spreads look (the poses, specifically) all I know is that the models are naked. If the person is okay with doing the shoot, then I think it’s their choice.

• Moonbeam

I don’t think so. They finished the work and already got payed, they are not under Disney contract anymore. When and where Disney airs these episodes isn’t Mileys problem.

• sayWHAT

CLICK ON THE FULL ARTICLE! ITS SAYS THAT SHE SAID NO! and they have been asking her since she was 15 and she has always said no and it says in the article that she said no again.

oceanup just chose not to put that up there -__-

no please miley dont!!!!!!

• fan4lyftwitter

…..
    They never asked Demi or Selena because they are irrelevant out of disney

• blahblahblksheep

I’d buy the issue.

• L.A Baby

Yeah well there are some women that just stand on a corner on their underwear hoping for someone to pick them up so they can eat that day, they clearly feel conmfortable with their body, cause otherwise they wouldn’t stand naked in the middle of the city, that doesn’t make it right.

• sayWHAT

Nov 26, 2010 @ 06:30 pm
    L.A Baby said:

1. the way you dress isn’t what class is, its the way you act.

2. no, they ask her b/c shes a mega star not b/c of her new image. they have been asking her since she was 15 years old.

3. CLICK ON THE ARTICLE! it says that she declined the offer!

• Kiana

i would lovvve to see it ;)

• sayWHAT

CLICK ON THE ARTICLE! SHE SAID NOOOOOOOOOOO

• sayWHAT

CLICK ON THE ARTICLE! SHE SAID NOOOOOOOOOOO

…..
    They never asked Demi or Selena because they are irrelevant out of disney
    You don’t have to relevant to appear on Playboy, you don’t have to be an icon, there are random girls with a great body that pose for Playboy and no one knows them.

• marissababyxo

If she did agree to it, I will have lost all respect for her. I love Miley but I hate her rebellious, sexy phase. It’s been inappropriate, but I’ve tolerated because I rlly do love her and I think she’s a good person. But Playboy is disgusting, degrading, demeaning, subjective, and just plain filth. I do not respect anyone who agrees to be objectified in that way.

• CoinBears

Lmfao. Miley is NOT the first 18 year old girl asked to pose nude for a mag. Christina Aguilera and Britney were offered when they were that age, and both did Rolling Stone covers.

• www.sdmforever.blogg.se

Yeah… It’s really classy when a superfamous teenager gets naked for a sexually provocative magazine, a magazine for *orny guys. Mm, real beautiful.

• CoinBears

Actually, Playboy first made Miley an offer when she was 15. It’s sick that they’ve been considering her body in their magazines for the past three years, and now that she’s legal, I don’t know what she’ll decide to do. I’d rather not see her bare it all for the mag, and I don’t she will. Hopefully.

Posing naked for money in a magazine that hundreds of creepy people will look at isnt classy. no matter who the person is its trashy.

• Ashleyy.

Its funny, cause artists and others have always told me that when done right, being naked can be a beautiful thing. & Some of you are like ‘Eww gross’.Its not always trashy and slutty, guys. Get over it. -__-

• sophieee

well then Miley’s a perfect fit, cause she’s anything but classy…

• L.A Baby

Actually I think they’ve been considering her body for their magazine, ever since Miley started to let everyone know that she was already “an adult” when she clearly wasn’t.
    Now that she is 18, I think they’re hoping for her to accept, even though she’s legal now that would cause a lot of drama, I mean Miley worked for Disney until this year, and lots of her fans are little girls.
    I hope she doesn’t accept.

• mels

I think she’ll do it one day. Not anytime within the near future. Honestly, it will probably be saved for a time when she needs publicity.

ohh yeah

• Gearsarealwaysturning

She wont do it…I hope. If she does just,…wow and EWWW. not cool, she is hannah montana.

• CoinBears

I hope she doesn’t accept.
    —————

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Ashleyy. said:
    ===
    totally, but it is playboy. SOOOOOO CLASSY, well…miley is anything but classy, so it could be. xD

• Ashleyy.

Nov 26, 2010 @ 06:23 pm

I wasn’t necessarily talking about Playboy though. ^.^

• Anonymous18

OKAY

• xoShannonxo

Why my friend just text me and say she want some Becky, like WTF!!!!!!!!

• picstoburn

my god i wasn’t even speaking to you.

• Anonymous18

picstoburn said:

my god i wasn’t even speaking to you.

UHHHH SAME HERE. I JUST SAID OKAY TO THE POST NOT TO YOU

• picstoburn

Nov 26, 2010 @ 08:48 pm
    Anonymous18 said:
    picstoburn said:

my god i wasn’t even speaking to you.

UHHHH SAME HERE. I JUST SAID OKAY TO THE POST NOT TO YOU

fine.

• Anonymous18

IM LISTENING TO IT RIGHT NOW ITS ON REPEAT

shes going to do it maybe not now, but later in her career she will.

• nickjjismyhusband

haha no thanks.
    i dont wanna see her nude.

id rather see christofer drew nude….

>.> …. <.<

• nickjjismyhusband

ha

anyone

anyone

bueller

301

• realistgangsta

yeah get it gurl but who does playboy anymore only irrelevant ass celebrities do it when they are trying to back a comeback GQ is where it’s at though

If Miley wants to do it then it’s her choice :) I’ll support no matter what :)

• Just Dream.

Nov 26, 2010 @ 05:26 pm

I dont believe this shit
    ____________
    Me too, dude.Me too ;)

• dearstephh

posing for men all over the world? O.who knows wtf they’ll do with that picture… O.oshe’s barely 18.. um i say she waits a little.

welcome to: http://www.betterwholesaler.us

The website wholesale for many kinds of fashion shoes, like the nike,jordan,prada, also including the jeans,shirts,bags,hat and the decorations. All the products are free shipping, and the the price is competitive, and also can accept the paypal payment.,after the payment, can ship within short time.

3 free shipping

competitive price

any size available

accept the paypal

90X Extreme Fitness System ONLY ONLY 42$$$$$$$

jordan shoes $32

• James

I would love to see Miley Cyrus in Playboy. But unfortunately, I don’t think Miley would ever do Playboy.

• Justsaying.

Hell no this would be the worse thing to do now peaple think that how she dress in her clips is already to sexy and if she get’s in the playboy i think that it would get worse and children who are still watching hannah montana and have miley as there idol will be shocked if they hear that. I love Miley but I hope she don’t do this.

• xSweetCandyxx

I don’t want her to pose for playboy….

she become more slutty im older and her and i will not be nakked for every one im not a horre like her

• Ashley

Sorry to butt in, but this isn’t Seventeen or even Vanity Fair we’re talking about. This is PLAYBOY. No man wants or knows anything to do with Sel & Demi. Hell, Chelsea freaking handler didn’t even know they were different girls. In fact, my dad thinks Demi is Bailey from Suite Life on Deck. I doubt Hugh Heffener (w/e his name is) knows who Selena and Demi are still, despite their fandoms and rehab.
    ——————-
    uhh Chelsea Handler knows that Selena and Demi are two different people. she made that same joke a while ago about “not knowing” the difference between them. you really should work on recognizing a joke. and I’m pretty sure Hugh Hefner knows who Demi and Selena are too; they’re just not Playboy material, which is why he’s not asking them.
    and to anyone saying Playboy is not classy, it actually is. it’s not just straight out “take your clothes off and let me photograph you,” it’s actually very tastefully done. and they’re not ALL done nude anyway. some research should be done before flying off the handle -____-

• Zoe

I would love to see her in a Playboy article. She’s my celebrity crush and it’d be AMAZING if she did. ;)

• BangThatDrum

Hah no she wouldn’t. She said no twice. Also do you really think she will now with her parents splitting up? And who the hell is saying she’s not classy? She has been dressing very nicely lately! Look at the newest candids: http://beautifulballad.wordpress.com/2010/11/27/please-dont-ask-me-twice/mt-2/

She would never do that…. yeah she may be a little too sexy atm but she would never ever strip for Playboy, cause she has enough fame and she doent need this!!!

• MwahMiley

LMFAO. She’s not THAT desperate, she JUST turned 18 a few days ago. I’m sure she won’t do it even though it would be -cough- pretty hot.

I dont believe this shit

I dont no yea?

• Biitch

Let her strip for God’s sake it would make the old man happy, probably herself happy and it would give a lot to talk about. . . fun, fun, fun :) ENDLESS FUN.

i want things to turn back the right direction, not go down a wrong path.. :(

i miss miley.

• Wish

-______-

wow. i wouldnt if i were her.

• watdafu.

ohmy . i cant believe that that would happen.

• love means you & me

shes a good girl, she wont do it

Funny post :)

• Mary

Miley can do whatever she want. Its her life. If she wanna do that, let her do that. I´m totally agree with anonymus said:

And realistgangsta please dont be rude with people.

• bluesfan3410

I would..

• m

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    ARE YOU JOKING? MILEY IS UGLY, NOBODY WILL PAY TO SEE A CHILD NAKED!
    in america 18 is considered an adult.

• copymonster

awww.

DO IT YOUR ALREADY A HORE BAG
    BIATCH!!!! SHE DOESNT DESERVE ALL THOSE FANS , HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAY SHE TREATS THEM NOWADAYS? SHE CAN SUCK MY WILLY JUICE

———————————–
    hey bitch don’t fucken talk about miley that way.She’ll fucken fly-kick you to venus bitch
    If she’s too busy then i’ll do it myself.

———————————–
    yeah your gonna do a shit load when you dont even know where i live. nice one bitch. fail much?

live2love2laugh said:

I AHVE BIEBER FEVBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ——————
    u and every other 12 year old girl in america
    ——————
    Actually, no one from where I come from likes Bieber.

—————————–
    yeah and your miley’s bff right? you dont know shit about her.so why act as if your fucking in love with her?

• itsmeeh

DO IT YOUR ALREADY A HORE BAG

———————————–
    If she’s too busy then i’ll do it myself.

———————————–
    do i have to know where you live?

DO IT YOUR ALREADY A HORE BAG

———————————–
    If she’s too busy then i’ll do it myself.

———————————–
    do i have to know where you live?
    ——————————-
    ohh behind a computer screen? im shit scared now.you fail in life so SMD

• kels

i don’t want her to do it, she’ll make playboy look bad. stupid hillbilly SLUT.

• caro0 cro0ssa

miley shoould NOT do this!, she has to take care of herself!, and they shouldn’t force her to do this either!, she is a human being, this is not gonna happen, im not a TOTALLY big fan of miiley, but i sometimes she just puts me nervous!

Are some of you on crack? Playboy is not classy in any way or form. What is classy about hundreds of thousands of old men masturbating to a picture of you?

• biff

‘itsmeeh’ first of all, what kind of fucked up name is that? secondly, to get too her you gotta go through me.
    your talking bout this hill billy slut as if you know her, truth is, you some low lifed freak who will never be known. get over it!

• itsmeeh

DO IT YOUR ALREADY A HORE BAG

———————————–
    If she’s too busy then i’ll do it myself.

———————————–
    do i have to know where you live?
    ——————————-
    ohh behind a computer screen? im shit scared now.you fail in life so SMD

————————————
    what the fuck is SMD?im sorry i only speech english not shit
    all im saying is why do you not like miley ray.she didn’t do anything to you.she does what she does for you and for alot of more people.she loves you even if you don’t like her.she lives her whole life dealing with haters.just leave her alone just for a week or something.she deserves that for sure.
    just …..have a heart thats all i’m saying

• chip

biff you are a LEGEND
    ps: reah would look better than miley (you get what i mean)

• biff

ahaha, thanks CHIP ;’)
    HELL TO THE YEAH.
    miley looks like my dog’s ass.

• mrsmileycyrus

why do people talk about Miley like they know her? *sigh* you don’t know what Miley is capable to and neither do i. She can do what she wants. Though i don’t find playboy classy.

• chip

————————————
    what the fuck is SMD?im sorry i only speech english not shit
    just …..have a heart thats all i’m saying
    ———————–
    smd: suck my dick.
    you speech english? FAIL
    MILEY DOES IT FOR THE MONEY so she can buy slaggy ripped shorts and tacky t-shirts. SLAG really and why do you like her? has she sent you a poem? a hallmark card? shes gonna end up like lindsay lohan.
    I LOVE YOU BIFF LEGEEEN <3

• itsmeeh

——————————————–
    what the fuck is “biff”?
    the truth is YOUR just like whoever i was talking to.the message that i sent to him/her
    i’m sending to all the miley haters.just give her a fucken break.THATS ALL I’M SAYING
    AND THATS ALL I’M GONNA SAY – goodnite:)

• chip

no no biff. your dogs ass looks WAAAY better.
    stupid slut she cant even pose or sing live

• itsmeeh

smd: suck my dick.
    you speech english? FAIL
    I LOVE YOU BIFF LEGEEEN
    ————————————
    okay i like her cause she helped me through the past 4/5 years and no she never sent me a poem but she sent me a message saying “never do anything your gonna regret”
    no she didn’t send me a hallmart card.
    no shes not ganna end up like lindsay lohan or anybody else shes gonna end up being miley cyrus.just give her a break.once again
    goodnite:)

• itsmeeh

goodnite i’ll talk to whoever tommorow

This is so fake, OceanUp lies. JustJaredJr tells the true. And Miley Cyrus is a spoiled brat. Her dad is right she is out of control. MileyCyrus I was your #1fan But now you are Girl who doesnt know what she is doing. I´m happy that liam que another GIRL.

• BabyYoureAFirework

my dad would buy that o______o

You are a SLOT. You have a lot of money.Why you want to get naked on Playboy. Please Miley dont do that you are a very pretty Girl.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    ARE YOU JOKING? MILEY IS UGLY, NOBODY WILL PAY TO SEE A CHILD NAKED!

• chip

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    ARE YOU JOKING? MILEY IS UGLY, NOBODY WILL PAY TO SEE A CHILD NAKED!
    ———————————
    hell yeah !!! my cats balls are prettier than her face

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Nov 27, 2010 @ 07:58 am
    ===================================

1. Miley said NO to PlayBoy. So what exactly are you talking about? O_o

2. Her dad never said she was “out of control” or a “spoiled brat”. That story was fake.

3. Whatever. She’s got Avan, who’s way hotter than Liam and won’t go clubbing w/ other women while she’s out of town.

• realistgangsta

wow you two anons seriously need to get a life

Really realistgangsta said:

wow you two anons seriously need to get a life! And why are you reading this is bullshhit plis get a life too. Miley is ugly. And liam is so much hotter than Avan!

I WANT TO SEE HER BOOBS!

I no rigtht!

she lost her class long ago darling!!!

^ showing her boobs and/or any other private area is never classy.

• peacelove

gross NO ONE wants to see her naked

• peacelove

gross NO ONE wants to see her naked

Ew that pic oceanUP chose!

• wavy

LMFAOO

I DO

• Marge.

miles, stay classy.

• SmileForStevi

miles, stay classy.

If its done right it can be classy.
    Playboy isnt really sloppy.

hunny,she lost her class years ago

• Brooke

“stay classy”?! Classy went out the window a while ago…

• sayWHAT

GOSSIP COP DID AN ARTICLE ON THIS! AND GOSSIP COP SAID THAT SHE DECLINED THE OFFER! SHEESH

• L.A Baby

I know she said no and I am happy for that :)

• fan4lyftwitter

…..
    They never asked Demi or Selena because they are irrelevant out of disney

I know but you asked why they never asked Selena or Demi…

…..
    They never asked Demi or Selena because they are irrelevant out of disney

How are they not relevant? I’m pretty sure PLENTY of people know both and they have both been on many talk shows which are obviously not aimed at children. Id Demi is so irrelevant, then why was her going into treatment all over every news station? And why is Selena Gomez every parent’s favorite star and on all sorts of news stations? I used to really like you, but you’re kinda obnoxious now. Not that it will matter to you, because I’m just a username on oceanup…but still lol And for the record, I totally love Miley also.

• sayWHAT

omg you guys believe everything ou posts dont you? well gossip cop did a report on this and miley said no! gosh! ou never posts the whole story

• Anonimuss2.Oh

I don’t gaf if she says yes or no (even though she already said no…twice now). It’s her boobs, ass, vag etc. It’s not like you HAVE to buy a copy or it’ll be where you HAVE to see it. I didn’t care about Vanity Fair because it wasn’t my problem. I saw it, didn’t like it, and ignored it.

Now if only everyone else could learn to do the same…

HELL NO.

• fan4lyftwitter

mels said:

…..
    They never asked Demi or Selena because they are irrelevant out of disney

Irrelevant to the media is what i am saying lets face it they are not huge icons like Miley. Not that it is a bad thing… I love Demi

• mels

Ok…I’ll agree that they may not be as big as Miley. But I still think they’re relevant outside of Disney.

oceanUP

Cody Linley is at the Selena Gomez concert In Grand Prairie TX! Thx @AdlayG! 17 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Cody wants to go deaf

she already said no, and i dont think it’s a rite thing to ask her now, she’s going thru alot with her family divorce and stuff…and thats kinda disrespectful!

• colorfulx

I know this is random, but God, Christina is beautiful. I would go bi for her lol.

• fan4lyftwitter

mels said:

I will rephrase my statement they are not as relevant or big stars as Miley is thats why they were never asked.

justin bieber get inside me

• L.A Baby

Wow you guys take it all so seriously I am a Miley fan and just because I said she should be more classy you went nuts.
    Chill the fuck out, everyone has different opinions.

justin bieber get inside me
    LMAO.

justin bieber get inside me

Honey, he can’t go inside you because he doesn’t have a penis. Sorry to break it up to you.

he can use a strap on

• Anonimuss2.Oh

===============================

Justin should pose for Playgirl

• fan4lyftwitter

L.A Baby said:

Chill the fuck out, everyone has different opinions.

No I was stating my opinion as well I respect yours although I disagree

• TraceSTAN

Technically Miley was never asked either, Hef just said he and his readers would like to see it. He was only asked about Miley because he made statements about her when her young photos came out.

he can use a strap on

Why can’t you have sex with a real men? LIKE EMINEM? Oh sorry, Eminem’s mine. You can have that thing.

YOU CAN HAVE EMIEN ALL I WAN T IS JUSTIN!!!

Justin should pose for Playgirl

HELL YEAH!

• angie2much

Miley’s rep already confirmed that she’s not doing playboy anytime soon. Why is it Oceanup always post stories on Miley that are already debunked but then try to make it sound like its true?

• CoinBears

Yes, she is. My cousin loves her a lot, actually.

• fan4lyftwitter

TraceSTAN said:

Yes I remember that

Eminem could be my daddy, I want someone close to my age.

• L.A Baby

Chill the fuck out, everyone has different opinions.

No I was stating my opinion as well I respect yours although I disagree
    There’s not too much to disagree anyway, I said I was glad she said no but just said I think she should be classier, which I think everyone thinks that.
    You can still love Miley and admit she isn’t the classiest out there.
    But, just opinions.

• angie2much

==
    WOAh, Eminem already has five kids ,let’s not make the man start his own DAYCARE. LOL!

• fan4lyftwitter

L.A Baby said:

Chill the fuck out, everyone has different opinions.

No I was stating my opinion as well I respect yours although I disagree
    You can still love Miley and admit she isn’t the classiest out there.
    But, just opinions.

No shes not the classiest but honestly who is? We all have faults.

• mels

I’m sure Chelsea knew. Playing dumb was for the sake of the joke. She has to know every celeb. That’s what her show is about! And I know PLENTY of men who think Demi and Selena are far sexier than Miley. They have a different look. Everyone has different tastes : )

• colorfulx

Yes, she is. My cousin loves her a lot, actually.

Ughhhh but she’s so gorgeous! Look at her http://www.711net.com/store/images/christina%20aguilera1.jpg

• L.A Baby

Please anons, just do not bring Bieber into this convo, he is irrelevant.

you’re irrelevant

Demi and Selena are a lot cuter than Miley.

Justin is relevant to this convo, he always is.

• CoinBears

—————-
    Um, they asked her in advance at 15. Obviously, they couldn’t shoot her at that age or else it would be kiddie p0rn, so she would have had to wait until she was 18. They refused the offer back then, so Playboy asked again recently, since she is now 18, but the answer is still ‘no.’

• JonasSwiftLover13

wtf why are u guys saying that it would be ncie and that she should do it? I mean are you crazy it’s Playboy imagine what would happen if she did it! whatever I’m sure she won’t!

angie2much said:

Not sure why people keep saying OU got it wrong, the story just says Hef mentioned Miley’s name as someone readers want to see. That is true he did. It says nothing of her doing it, or even being asked. Then OU asks what our opinion is, if she should do it. What is there to debunk, or what did they get wrong?

• colorfulx

Selena has a baby face, and she has no curves, come on. And Demi sometimes has this big ass smile that scares people from miles away. What man would want to masturbate to that? O_o

everything that happens in your daily life happens because justin exists

• L.A Baby

ALL OF the guys I ever asked who was the prettiest in between those three, they all said SELENA, which I disagree, to me Demi is the most beautiful one, followed by Miley, but I mean every guy I asked who was the prettiest, they all said, Selena.

• sophieee

Justin is relevant to this convo, he always is.
    Justin can suck my non existing dick.

—————
    i dont think GROWN men would maybe early 20′s but not older mid-aged men

• L.A Baby

You can still love Miley and admit she isn’t the classiest out there.
    But, just opinions.

No shes not the classiest but honestly who is? We all have faults.
    Yep but she can still work on her personality :)

———————

A lot of guys find Demi and Selena really hot and think Miley looks like a chipmunk.

• gottalent

Playboy is just disgusting but I do except playgirl.

• mels

Actually, in all honesty…..Older guys definitely choose Demi and Selena over Miley. They have a more grown up appeal. I hope someone here agrees, because I feel like I may be attacked over this lol But I’m 20, and my boyfriend and guy friends don’t ever see the appeal in Miley. I really like all three girls so I’ll say stuff about them occasionally and Selena and Demi get the most attention for being beautiful or sexy. I think younger guys have more of a thing for Miley. Most guys don’t like in your face trying to be sexy.

everything that happens in your daily life happens because justin exists
    LMAO.

lol

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Nov 26, 2010 @ 06:48 pm
    L.A Baby said:
    Please anons, just do not bring Bieber into this convo, he is irrelevant.

______________________________________

Nov 26, 2010 @ 06:48 pm
    you’re irrelevant

LOL.

• Sunshinesweetheart

i dont think she would

Every 20 year old guy in LA wants to bone Demi and lots of guys want to bang Selena.

everything that happens in your daily life happens because justin exists

So me liking Eminem is because Justin exists? Honey, he wasn’t even born when Eminem started making music.

—————
    i dont think GROWN men would maybe early 20′s but not older mid-aged men

Well, I meant “men” as in like in 20′s lol Sorry…I guess “guys” would have been a better term. Haha I’ve never talked to anyone 30 or older about Disney stars haha I’m just amused thinking about it now…I might try asking some!

Justin is sexier than your boyfriends.

• CoinBears

How did I miss the Eminem convo?! The man is genius, really.

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Nov 26, 2010 @ 06:51 pm
    mels said:
    ======================================

THIS.

JUSTIN BIEBER RULES THE WHOLE UNIVERSE

mels said:

true but that’s wat i mean playboy sexy they find selena attractive cuz she WOULDNT do playboy not that she’s sexy enough to get in … i think men have more respect for her then to masturbate to her in playboy … then again you never kno …

I get you.
    I was like afraid to say it, because they would jump all over me saying Demi and Selena were ugly, and Miley wasn’t.
    In my opinion if I had to chose in between them three, I would chose, Demi Miley and then Selena.
    But all of the guys I talked to about it said Selena was the prettiest out of the three which I found weird, but it was just like that, they even said Demi and Miley were really ugly, and that Selena was gorgeous, and they also said, Taylor was prettier than Demi and Miley, all of them, no joke.

• colorfulx

How did I miss the Eminem convo?! The man is genius, really.

He’s a sex god, he is a rap god and he’s funny as hell. My man <3

Taylor pretty? LMAO

• angie2much

Eminem could be my daddy, I want someone close to my age.
    ==
    Close to ur AGE? Eminem is in his 30′s

Nicki Minaj adn Rihanna are dating?

Taylor pretty? LMAO

Not a fan myself, but a lot of people think she is very pretty.

• L.A Baby

My classmates all chose Selena over Demi and Miley, now I just asked my eleven year old brother and he chose Miley, definately, older guys prefer Selena and young guys prefer Demi or Miley.

• Anonimuss2.Oh

I don’t find Taylor Swift pretty at all. Her lips maybe. But other that smh no

Close to ur AGE? Eminem is in his 30′s
    ———————-

That’s why I said I want someone close to my age, not Eminem. He’s almost 40 even though he looks 25.

• angie2much

Nov 26, 2010 @ 06:54 pm
    Anonimuss2.Oh said:

Nov 26, 2010 @ 06:51 pm
    mels said:
    ======================================

THIS.
    ===
    I’m sorry, how many ‘older’ guys has Selena d8ed? NICK JONAS? Taylor Lautner? Older dudes kill for Demi and Miley darling

Taylor pretty? LMAO
    I know, I like her, but I find her really ugly, but believe me, there are guys who think she’s sexy.

TraceSTAN said:

Taylor pretty? LMAO

Not a fan myself, but a lot of people think she is very pretty.

I don’t find her pretty at all.

• mels

Yaay…I’m glad people agreed with me! Haha thanks!

Nicki Minaj adn Rihanna are dating?

yes. cant wait for the sex tape

• colorfulx

Eminem could be my daddy, I want someone close to my age.
    ==
    Close to ur AGE? Eminem is in his 30′s

Yeah, Eminem is 38 years old. He’s like 4 years younger than my dad lol.

Anonimuss2.Oh said:

I don’t find Taylor Swift pretty at all. Her lips maybe. But other that smh no

She’s country music pretty. They like that look.

• colorfulx

Nicki Minaj adn Rihanna are dating?

yes. cant wait for the sex tape

Stop replying to yourself.

I want her to do Maxim.

Bubbly-Joe said:

———————
    exactly … i kno she trying to boost her fan base and all but she cant forget she still has little kids looking at her

• Moonbeam

That guys Miley is with now Avian or whatever his name is..is a total down grade from anyone she has dated period..he is a d list Nick star at best..and nobody even knows who the hell he is or why would she go out with DOWN GRADE~
    All of Mileys boyfriends where unknown d-listers when she started dating them. Nick, Justin, Liam.
    And Avan is not only on Nick, he is currently doing two movies.

blah

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Nov 26, 2010 @ 05:39 pm
    TraceSTAN said:
    Too early for Playboy to happen for Miley.

======

Just SHUT UP!

Please.

On Topic: I can actually see Miley saying yes. IDT she will, but I can see it.

• thedarksunshine

LOL, they wish.

Nov 26, 2010 @ 05:47 pm
    thedarksunshine said:

LOL, they wish.
    lol ur icon <3

• gottalent

Hey Elmo think Miley might, dont act like she didnt before.

• gottalent

If she keeps singing about how she wants people to rub on her then dont be surprise if she said yes.

Man will automaticly buy the mag as soon as it steps in stores, takes why they want her.

Stop replying to yourself.

im not

======================================

THIS.
    ===
    Actually lots of guys said they liked Selena, just because Selena chooses to date someone her age, doesn’t mean older guys don’t like her.
    Demi and Miley have this tendency to date older guys but that doesn’t matter cause both Nick and Taylor are hotter than any of Demi’s boyfriends or Miley’s.

lol i dont even like her and even i kno she most likely will not do that. at least not now. hannah montana still isnt over and her movie career is still in the beginning which they still highly depend on her younger fans to sell movies. sorry but the majority of her fans are still in middle and elementry school. she needs to prove herself as an actress first and the last song did not do it.

• colorfulx

Stop replying to yourself.

im not

Lol yeah sure.

Nov 26, 2010 @ 06:57 pm
    L.A Baby said:

Lots of oldr guys find Demi and Miley attractive that’s why older guys have gone after them.

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Nov 26, 2010 @ 05:51 pm
    gottalent said:

======================

OMG. It’s ROPE not RUB!
    -_- Why do ppl hear things that don’t make sense?

Anonimuss2.Oh said:

Nov 26, 2010 @ 05:51 pm
    gottalent said:

======================

OMG. It’s ROPE not RUB!
    -_- Why do ppl hear things that don’t make sense.
    ——————
    i kno what you heard but im pretty sure the person meant rub

hahah shess not gonnna doo it! chillll, she does have SOME morals lol

• Stephy B

Thank you, at least I know one person on here is sane. Playboy never has been, nor ever will be classy. Why would someone want to let the whole world see them naked. Including creepy old men that buy the magazine….ew.

how tf is playboy classy anyway?
    how is posing nude for a magazine for 2 million men classy?
    if this was a peta ad or something artistic, it could possibly, but probably not, be classy.
    theres nothing class about playboy. and thats fact. its called playboy for gods sake.
    why is everyone on this website so delusional?

I smell bullshit.

• MeenuD

Miley’s not going to do it.

• lizz

lol he didnt actually confirm that he asked her. because he didnt. no one wants to see her naked, no offense. americas seen quite enough of her body. no one cares. plus with the style and the hair shes had lately, theres nothing sexy about her.

• itsunderstand

she is definitely not doing it (: she might be doing too sexy stuff , but this would go to far :|

• Anonimuss2.Oh

OMG. It’s ROPE not RUB!
    -_- Why do ppl hear things that don’t make sense.
    ——————
    i kno what you heard but im pretty sure the person meant rub
    ===================

What? We’re talking about WOMH right?

If not, I apologize…

Nooooo

OceanUP is honestly so pathetic. Her rep said she’s definitely NOT doing Playboy anytime soon.Next time post the whole story kay? Kay. :)

• iMystified

Ew.
    no one wants to see her “stuff”.

• cyrsxoxo4life

She has said NO many times. She may be sexier and stuff but I don’t think she would go to this extreme. Leave her alone !

She already practically nude all the time. If she does this, her other fans and I would be very disappointed in her.

Yes. she should bcuz then she wld have like no fans. and shell go bankrupt. she doesnt deserve to be a star anymore.

Anonimuss2.Oh said:

Nov 26, 2010 @ 05:51 pm
    gottalent said:

======================

OMG. It’s ROPE not RUB!
    -_- Why do ppl hear things that don’t make sense.
    —————-
    lol nope =) i thought you were thinking that though she was just saying rub in general not literarly

I hope she doesn’t.
    She’s still very young.

• ilovepeacock

Uh, Miley would do it. It’s another opportunity to ‘prove she’s an adult’
    RME.

Ashton punks TMZ. LOL, Dave Days 3:20.

I think she wants to be taken as more ‘playful’ sexy not seriously. I hope she’s not that trashy to do that!

• L.A Baby

By the way, posing for Playboy is NOT classy, never was, never will.

• Semper

I’m a guy and I want her to do it really bad!!

• sophieee

It’s not like Miley hasn’t opened her legs for the public already…

• Valerie2013

Check out my Dad’s new Christmas song!

• Valerie2013

Check out my Dad’s new Christmas song!

If it is pathetic as u said then don’t comment,,,and dear miley ur becoming a slut so don’t even think ’bout it!

Nov 26, 2010 @ 06:59 pm

======================================

THIS.
    ===

If that is how rankings work then Taylor wins with Mayer and Gylanhal (sp)

• fan4lyftwitter

======================================

THIS.
    ===

Miley dated Nick…

lmfao I don’t think she’s gonna do this. I don’t think she’s a complete idiot. Sure she’s been acting more “adult-like” lately lmfaoooo but posing nude for playboy when you just turned 18 is a whole different ball park. i think she has a brain. and some kind of morals. i say she wont do it, but lets see. i’ll sure as hell look at her differently if she does.

======================================

THIS.
    ===
    —————-
    lol nick was miley’s bf first

• colorfulx

Actually, Joe is hotter my darling.

LOLWUT MILEY IF YOU DO..well then

• Anonimuss2.Oh

========================

LOL. Thats why I only bolded “Demi”. :p

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

miley is a pretty girl, why would she want old creepy men looking at her like that?

• L.A Baby

Yeah Taylor isn’t really pretty, but guys usually like her.

It cracks me u when people say Miles Stay Classy. She has never been classy she doesn’t know the meaning of the word..and for some reason I don’t think the majority of the guys that buy Play Boy have interest in seeing Miley BuckTooth Cyrus Naked!

————————

Excuse you! Lautner is ugly as fuck and I think Justin and Alex Noyes are cuter than Nick.

i am naked right now

taylor lautner looks like a caveman!!!

• L.A Baby

Actually, Joe is hotter my darling.
    Yep Joe is hotter.

Nov 26, 2010 @ 07:01 pm
    L.A Baby said:

Yeah Taylor isn’t really pretty, but guys usually like her.
    —————————-
    Almost all of the guys in my High School hate Taylor they say she is flat as pancake has no body and ugly ass 80′s hair! so go figure!

Actually, Joe is hotter my darling.
    —————–

I think Nick is cuter than Joe.

—————-
    lol nick was miley’s bf first
    And..?

Anonimuss2.Oh said:

========================

LOL. Thats why I only bolded “Demi”. :p

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    —————

MTE

i am naked right now

New Kids on the Block, sucked a lot of dick
    Boy/girl groups make me sickkkkkk
    And I can’t wait ’til I catch all you faggots in public
    I’ma love itttttt.. -Eminem

WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ME BEING NAKED????

• L.A Baby

I repeat, do you all really need to reply at my comments as If I was some kind of hater? Gosh I’m just saying that Nick is way cuter and hotter than any of Demi’s or Miley’s boyfreinds, (yes I know, nick and miley dated anyway).

======================================

THIS.
    ===

________________________

idk but most of the guys my age who are younger than miley would go to selena and demi first. i think miley might prove herself in person but just in looks and image most would go for demi and selena.

mels said:
    ======================================

THIS.
    ===

Yes because Selena is going to date my friends that I was originally speaking about. Let me just go ahead and tell them to make a move.

• colorfulx

WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ME BEING NAKED????

Oh my god lol.

Nov 26, 2010 @ 07:02 pm
    L.A Baby said:

Actually, Joe is hotter my darling.
    Yep Joe is hotter.
    —————–
    I’m gonna say that Taylor Lautner and Joe Jonas are equally appealing to me. They kind of remind me of each other oddly enough..I don’t think Miley has ever had a hot boyfriend period..I mean who is the douche lord she hangs with now he is gross

—————-
    lol nick was miley’s bf first
    And..?
    you said selena’s ex’s including nick were hotter then any other miley bf’s how can nick be hotter than them if he was one of them

• colorfulx

Liam was Miley’s hottest boyfriend.

Nov 26, 2010 @ 07:04 pm

——————-

You think Nick is hotter than this?

Justin

and this

• mels

Wait…why are people now fighting over who is “uglier” or “hotter?” Lol everyone has different tastes! Some people find overweight and hairy people hotter than buff tan studs, but that doesn’t make their opinion wrong!

• mels

Don’t get me wrong….talking about it is fun. But fighting about it? Lame.

yes yes yes

more pics to jack off please

might as well do a vivid vid or those softcore BS

Oh hell naw, Liam was fug

replying to this) – Nov 26, 2010 @ 07:05 pm

Nov 26, 2010 @ 07:02 pm
    L.A Baby said:

Actually, Joe is hotter my darling.
    Yep Joe is hotter.
    —————–
    ————————————–
    Iam gonna have to say yes Joe Jonas is hot and yes older ladies such as my mom and Auntie find him attractive..But it was painfully obvious Joe wasn’t into Demi..I mean at this point can we even call him her ex-boyfriend of what 2 months..guys like Demi aren’t all that great!

mels said:

no ones fighting…?

Liam looks like a monkey.

• HeckYesJonas

theres no way she would do it.

and playboy is never classy! -.-

• Stephy B

Yes, I love you for making that comment :)

• miley,iloveyou

i don’t think she’ll do it too but i agree.she will look super hot and the milesbians will come back if she did do it
    just saying
    I FUCKEN LOVE YOU DESTINY HOPE CYRUS
    WITH AAAAA.LLLLL.LLLLL. MY HEART
    THERES NOBODY IN THERE BUT YOU
    I REALLY DO LOVE YOU DESTINEY ;)

DO IT YOUR ALREADY A HORE BAG

• itsmeeh

DO IT YOUR ALREADY A HORE BAG

———————————–
    If she’s too busy then i’ll do it myself.

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

I don’t know if she should or shouldn’t, but I think she won’t

• itsmeeh

fuck it.I fucken hate haters.There bitches like seriously all they do is sit behind a fucken computer screen and fucken try to make themselves feel better by talking shit about miley.

SO TRUE

——————

He seemed very into her

Nov 26, 2010 @ 07:10 pm

——————

He seemed very into her

——————————
    Please seriously he had fun ONE time!! consider all the stuff great pics and video of He and Ashley over the last few months make this dumb Demi thing one night at the beach totally invalid remember all the time he seemed so miserable with Demi totally takes away from this video!

Liam looks like a monkey.

IKR

Avan and Justin have been Miley’s hottest boyfriends.

• colorfulx

Liam looks like a monkey.

So do you.

no ones fighting…?

I just took some people’s tones as rude ones. It looked to me like people were lol

Nov 26, 2010 @ 07:02 pm
    L.A Baby said:

Actually, Joe is hotter my darling.
    Yep Joe is hotter.

Back to personal opinion, I don’t get the Joe appeal at all. Not saying he is ugly but I don’t see him as close to hot.

Nov 26, 2010 @ 07:12 pm
    TraceSTAN said:

Nov 26, 2010 @ 07:02 pm
    L.A Baby said:

Actually, Joe is hotter my darling.
    Yep Joe is hotter.

———————————
    LMFAO I just saw you in a post earlier saying you loved Joe Jonas..take your meds already..time to take you back to the home!

• CoinBears

The appeal? Joe Jonas is a man. A fine, beautiful, muscular specimen descendant of Adam, who’s middle name he also has. And he cooks (fastest way to my heart, tbh) and he’s funny and very sweet. That’s the Joe draw, honey. For me, anyways.

———————–

Miley has been more famous than any of her boyfriends, Nick was nobody when she dated him, and Lucas Till and the other guy she dated, Justin was a nobody and Liam was a nobody

• miesquierdo

OMG LOOK THIS VIDEO, SPECIALLY U OCEAN UP http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LraqtIqsa7M

———————-

I don’t find him attractive either.

Nov 26, 2010 @ 07:14 pm

———————-

I don’t find him attractive either.
    ———————–
    If you were over the age of 15 you would..I bet you find Matt Damon and Brad Pitt not all that great either!

——————

lol okay stay bitter

reread with the sarcasm

Nov 26, 2010 @ 07:15 pm

——————

lol okay stay bitter

——————————–
    Just being honest had Demi watched that movie “Hes Just Not That Into You” while dating Joe she would have broke up with him!!!

I would F*ck Joe Jonas or Taylor Lautner in a heart beat they wouldn’t even have to ask twice..but Taylor does give off a serious gay vibe even more than Joe!

———————

lol He enjoyed spending time with her and seemed very into her in that video. Your outsider opinion is invalid.

• Anonimuss 2.Oh

If that is how rankings work then Taylor wins with Mayer and Gylanhal (sp)
    =============================

Because (i think) Tay Swift is “easy”. If a guy says the right things at the right time, she’ll sleep with him and claim “He’s the best thing thats ever been hers” and she was “enchanted”. js.

poop

Matt Damon is attractive, Robert Downey JR is attractive, Brad Pitt used to be attractive till he got with Angelina, George Clooney is attractive, Clive Owen is attractive etc.

qooq

• outrageousx

OU, even if we said no, she probably would anyways.

SHE SHOULD BE ON GIRLS GONE WILD WITH DEMI.
    SELENAS FAVORITE THING TO WATCH.

that fuckin miley…..I HATEEE U….

• mels

OU, even if we said no, she probably would anyways.

LMAO! LOVE your icon!

Nov 26, 2010 @ 07:21 pm

———————

———————–
    When When did Joe Jonas look like he was having a good time with Demi the time she tried to kiss him in that grocery store and he turned his away..with the exception of that video where he still didn’t kiss her on the lips or anything..tell when he was having fun? Demi took the light right out of his eyes he seriously looked sad the time..now Ashley yes he looks like he is having the time of his life!

• Anonimuss2.Oh

that fuckin miley…..I HATEEE U….
    =====================

Calm youself.
    Miley doesn’t even go here, so how is she gonna know you hate her?…

IM BORED I WISH JBIEBS WAS RIGHT INFRONT OF ME NAKED!!!!!

Nov 26, 2010 @ 07:25 pm

—————————–
    EEEWW Clive Owen seriously? yuck I could see if you said Colin Farrell or James McAvoy over Joe but Clive gross!

————————-

lol in that video in the grocery the camera lens caught a milli sec of the kiss and joe was laughing, you don’t know what their relationship was like and there’s lots of videos where he’s having fun with Demi even before they dated this year. You’re just talking out of your ass. Oh and he did kiss her in that video

By the way

Im tired of her little miss innocent games, you know she wants to! :D

if she does her balls finally droped

• teenvogue

ugh i hate this its just so sexist and wrong. this isnt even for art reasons. i hate men/woman who buy this trash. i cant belive this is what america has come to! and i hate women who sell thier bodies to these pieces of shit. i really do hope miley dosent end up in pics like these. btw last time she took “nude” pics it was artistically. although she was only 16 that is young but bottom line no one needs to see her junk.

dude…no. im a huge fan of hers, but it wouldnt help her image, it would destroy it.
    she shouldnt do that just to make her image sexier, hopefully she has more self respect than that.

Nov 26, 2010 @ 07:40 pm

————————-

———————————-
    Yeah Joe had fun with Demi until they actually went out I have watched the video over and over again..He kisses her on top of her head..gee the way my Grandpa does me..Joe was not into her period you can’t spin it in a good way seriously you don’t have to be a genius to figure out Joe yes was into the friendship but into the bf/gf relationship..I don’t have all the time in world to find links and post them like you did…But I could and you know it..Did Joe like Demi as a person absolutley..as a girlfriend hell no..I think Joe Jonas has found his match and her name is Ashley Greene! its sooo obvious how he feels about this girl!

• Anonymous18

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

it would completely change how people look at her.. i don’t know if it would be in a good way though… i wouldn’t want my 18 year old friends to pose naked for a magazine let alone someone i look up to like Miley

• Keepitreal

This is honesly pathetic.I don’t think Miley’s thinking about posing nude in a magazine for desperate men,while her parents are divorcing.And if she is then I truely believe her mind is not right.But like I said,I highly doubt it.

That’s why he dated her right? lol Stay bitter.

Jemi was PR get over it people

• micah_anne

she has the body… she likes to run around half nakedish… DO IT!

• Keepitreal

I didn’t expect jemi to last long,i’m sure alot of people didn’t.I mean when they got together I was like “aww thats cute”.But when they broke up I was like “oh well.”Its hollywood nothing lasts.People should just get over it.Jashley to me is aqward but I just dgaf.

(replying to this) – Nov 26, 2010 @ 07:18 pm
    CoinBears said:

————————
    Wow well put I think I could be best friends with you!

• Valerie2013

Check out my Dad’s new Christmas song!

• Valerie2013

Check out my Dad’s new Christmas song!

• Valerie2013

Check out my Dad’s new Christmas song!

• Valerie2013

Check out my Dad’s new Christmas song!

• Valerie2013

Check out my Dad’s new Christmas song!

• Valerie2013

Check out my Dad’s new Christmas song!

• L.A Baby

I’m a guy and I want her to do it really bad!!
    Um, yeah guys like naked girls.

• Valerie2013

Check out my Dad’s new Christmas song!

• Valerie2013

Check out my Dad’s new Christmas song!

• sophieee

L.A Baby said:
    By the way, posing for Playboy is NOT classy, never was, never will.
    Marilyn Monroe posed for it. She was classy.

• sophieee

Valerie2013 said:
    Check out my Dad’s new Christmas song!

STFU no one cares.

• iamblairwaldorf

I thought that you have to be 21 or something to be on playboy… She just turned 18 this week. Calm down.

• MileyCyrusRox7

hell no….

• realistgangsta

Nov 27, 2010 @ 08:25 am

Really realistgangsta said:

wow you more ignortant then i thought and miley is not ugly show yo pics bitch and wtf who was talking about liam and avan anyway your dumbass

I really dont care… she is already a slore so why would it matter if she did playboy

• xoShannonxo

I hope she don’t do that shit

• xoShannonxo

OU, even if we said no, she probably would anyways.
    Why is that?

• urluvismydrugg

the girls seems to think
    less clothes = more respect.

so i do think she would do it a few years or so. i honestly would not doubt it.

• xoShannonxo

Nov 26, 2010 @ 08:42 pm
    urluvismydrugg said:

the girls seems to think
    less clothes = more respect.

so i do think she would do it a few years or so. i honestly would not doubt it.
    How does she seem to think that? enlighten me please…

• picstoburn

i knew everyone would be at this post.

• CyrusGomezLovato

Calm down. I highly doubt she will do this. ‘Cause I believe that she’ll never go this far. If she does, then sadly I will lose respect for her. And just because she’s 18, you shouldn’t be thinking she’ll do all these crazy things because you know she won’t :\