Noah Cyrus STONEY CLOVER LANE

She looks like a little alien. Poor unfortunate looking thing. Why are all the kids teeth so fucked up? I still can’t believe Miley hasn’t fixed her teeth. I mean she has too many for her mouth she can’t even talk right with them. Her little sister sounds the exact same way.

• mileycyrusrocks2011

hmm maybe ill check it out..

• Miley Supporter

Maddiie said:
    wow the bracelets are 100$ for a set of 4..

seriously!? wow, they’re pretty but 100$? that’s ridiculous.

• Blankets

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. Blankets I am definitely bookmarking this page and sharing it with my friends.Thank for this great post, i like what you read. Plush Blankets I will give it to my friends. I’ve been around for quite a lot of time, Just want to say what a great blog you got here! fleece throw but finally decided to show my appreciation of your work! Thumbs up, and keep it going!

LMAO! poor girl .. i don’t like her :p the bracelets are pretty but i wouln’t $100 for them

• misscherie13

Miley Supporter said:
    Maddiie said:
    wow the bracelets are 100$ for a set of 4..

seriously!? wow, they’re pretty but 100$? that’s ridiculous.

IKR O_O

• Disdain

I really try to like her but she irritates me… Her, Tish and Trace are such a provocation to my brain.

• gingerrx.

Disdain said:

she irritates me too.. but somehow trace doesn’t. maybe cause i think he’s hot xd

• Disdain

gingerrx. said:
    Disdain said:

I enjoy the way Trace sings tho :)

• Maddiie

wow the bracelets are 100$ for a set of 4…

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Noah annoys me, Trace annoys me, and Tish annoys me.
    The only ones who don’t annoy me are Brandy, Miley, and Billy ray.

what is the song called?

• gottalent

It’s cute buuuttt uummmm why does she has a line?

honestly i try to find a way in my heart to like this kid… and i cant. but what does she care hes a billionare in music buz and dosent have to go 2 school

• realistgangsta

awww they are so cute i want one and to the anon she does go to school

such an annoying little kid.