Taylor & Jake Thanksgiving TOGETHER

SADLY…NO :(

• puddingtoes

Ah. Obviously, they didn’t like you just the way you are.

• ilovepeacock

….anyway, Taylor and Jake. Hm, I don’t care if they look ‘wrong’ together. If you don’t like them together, too bad. It is what it is.

Why the hell do people care? Let them be. there not bothering or harming anyone. We dont even know them and people talk about them as if they went to high school with them or something. jake’s going to continue to date whoever he wants and so is taylor. all of this nonsense babbling is just called JEALOUSY.

Just had the need to get that off my chest. I hate how people complain about different relationships it gets on my nerves. And i love both Taylor and Jake!!!!

Cute

• mels

really really really like them

qooq

• peacelovehearts

FUCK THIS.

• peacelovehearts

mels said:
    really really really like them
    What the hell are you smoking?

• gottalent

How nice

ELMO

• puddingtoes

I loves Eli on Degrassi. Eli and Anya are my favorite characters. They’re story-lines are always the most interesting, for me.

HI ANON!!!

I JUST CAME BACK FROM THIS HUGE FIGHT!! IM HOLDING ON FOR LIFE!

Long live.

• puddingtoes

A huge fight? What?! Fights suck!!! And they’re not real feelings, they’re just energy that builds up and explodes with more force than necessary. Don’t let it affect you.

• puddingtoes

Unless you mean you got hurt? :( GET SOME HELP!!! 911!!

but…but they used the dougie on me!!! I COULDNT SURVIVE!

Bitch, you got SERVED.

THEY ALSO THREW GRENADES!

(South Park reference)

I BRINGING SEXY BACK

• puddingtoes

Did they ask you to marry you?

(Unless this isn’t a Bruno Mars moment)

Wait. Did they ask you to marry them? Ahaha

Taylor is really the biggest cunt in this business! She’s a hypocrite and fake bitch!

• xSweetCandyxx

Cool =)

i find them cute together but i dont know…. i feel like jake could really hurt her heart since hes soo much older and has soo much more “experience”

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

blah

• Ceecile

Well, I love them both. I don’t know too much about Jake’s personnality but he seems like a very nice dude.
    It irks me when people say “x doesn’t deserve x” or “x is too good for x” “they don’t have anything in common”.
    You don’t know them, stop bitching.
    Anyway, I really hope Taylor finds someone that’ll make her happy.
    If anyone ever deserved her Prince Charming..

• peacelovehearts

rainbow3000 said:
    I want new Jashley news
    He was at Target a little while ago…
    Probably buying some more neurogasm

• TraceSTAN

rainbow3000 said:

I want new Jashley news

They shopping/gym/dinner/walked dog, choose one odds are it’ll be up soon.

• peacelovehearts

this couple is still weird to me. i adore taylor swift but i don’t understand why she’s dating such an old, unattractive man.

—————–
    Excuse me? *grabs guns & eye starts twitching*

• TraceSTAN

So looks like this is the new it couple

peacelovehearts said:

—————–
    Excuse me? *grabs guns & eye starts twitching*

________

what? he’s like 30 and technically she’s not even 21 yet. also, i don’t find him handsome. lol i’m guessing you do though?

• peacelovehearts

—————–
    Excuse me? *grabs guns & eye starts twitching*

________

Yes, yes i do… very much so

• LizzieHawkins

their couple name is take hahahha… or jaylor…….

i dont find him handsome either. what r u gonna do??? *snaps fingers*

• Lilly

Too bad for him that this relationship didn’t help boost his movie tickets

• TraceSTAN

Lilly said:

Too bad for him that this relationship didn’t help boost his movie tickets

He had a movie out?

• leave

@peaceloveheart you know who handsome yes yes yours truely me

• LizzieHawkins

Well, welcome to the present..
    He IS dating Swift now.
    Doesn’t mean i have to think they’re cute.
    I love Jake & I love Taylor.
    But it looks more like a pedobear on a huntdown… js
    That’s exactly the point.
    We all have diff points of view.
    and you should respect that…JS

• Lilly

TraceSTAN said:

Lilly said:

Too bad for him that this relationship didn’t help boost his movie tickets

He had a movie out?
    Yes and my point exactly

• peacelovehearts

Too bad for him that this relationship didn’t help boost his movie tickets

He had a movie out?
    Yes and my point exactly
    I’ve only watched the sex scenes online… Rofl

As long as he’s happy and she’s happy, what’s it to anyone?

• w

no1curr.

I hate them together..Taylor doesnt know a good man if hes in front of her. She dresses like a 12 year old which is why i think ppl think hes wayy too mature for her and cause she doesnt know how to solve her relationship problems so she has to bitch about it in a song. And if taylor is writing such bad songs about the guys that did her wrong maybe “shes” the problem….she annoys me with her pitful ,sappy,oh fairytale songs and it eurks me to see her with such a wonderful guy like jake… reese was sooo much better. And im ranting cause this post only has like 50 comments and i know taylor reads this site so there you NAME DROPPER!!!

• dfgdfgdfgd

======???h t t p://w w w.bet t e r w h o lesaler.us????===========
    handbag $33

AF tank woman $17

puma slipper woman $30

90X Extreme Fitness System ONLY ONLY 42$$$$$$$

• JoeHoe15

Good for them! I think, Taylor already found the man of her dreams. ^^

• youky

Just inside variety of thomas sabo jewellery bracelets, it delivers selections of your thomas sabo charms common silver bracelet or you might opt thomas sabo kommt for your obsidian or pearl bracelets. as thomas sabo ringe quickly as you choose the bracelet, then you definitely choose the charms to become thomas sabo bracelet supplemented on to the bracelet. you can have so buy thomas sabo jewellery countless selections to pick in the charms that it may perhaps just get rather cheap thomas sabo charms challenging for you personally for making a choice. thomas sabo bracelet on sale nicely the charms aren’t restricted on the utilization of bracelets; they may be thomas sabo bracelet Sale employed on pendants as well. They may be effortlessly hooked on on the necklace. So you’ve got accessory and that is versatile. 1 of thomas Sabo UK Online Shop items appreciated by it is enthusiasts is its versatility.

I cant see th video.. Somebody plz tell me what happened? I’m not an anon btw I just can’t log on ahaha

• Britini95

Didn’t Taylor write a song about an older man playing with her emotions? Jake Gyhenhall is just as much of an experienced charmer as John Mayer. Maybe she isn’t take this too seriously, because she knows the possible outcome. If theyreally like each other, than good for them.

• Blankets

The message here is super helpful.Very outstanding website. Blankets I will tell my friends.thanks for great informations It’s a wonderfulNow lets see if I can do something productive with it. Caps This is a great article and I wanted to post a comment to let you know, nice job! Towels I love these stories! Keep making them!Thanks for posting this informative article.

• Anonymous25

why nobody can take seriously Taylor S.? poor girl…well maybe cause shes sooo annoying thats why…

to be honest… why is everyone caring who they are with.. and just let them be happy if they are happy. why do you have to be all omg jake and reese are so much better. obviously jake and reese had problems in their relationship and they both moved on. let jake be happy.

#freebitch

• LizzieHawkins

Cute couple.

He better be nice or she is gonna write a song about him.

• gottalent

Nov 28, 2010 @ 08:08 pm

ELMO

Lol you wish

• peacelovehearts

LizzieHawkins said:
    Cute couple.

He better be nice or she is gonna write a song about him.
    Cute couple? Ohhh, you mean this…

• gottalent

Sorry but i’m out:\

• LizzieHawkins

peacelovehearts said:

LizzieHawkins said:
    Cute couple.

He better be nice or she is gonna write a song about him.
    Cute couple? Ohhh, you mean this…

Well, welcome to the present..
    He IS dating Swift now.

• peacelovehearts

LizzieHawkins said:
    Cute couple.

He better be nice or she is gonna write a song about him.
    Cute couple? Ohhh, you mean this…

Well, welcome to the present..
    He IS dating Swift now.
    Doesn’t mean i have to think they’re cute.
    I love Jake & I love Taylor.
    But it looks more like a pedobear on a huntdown… js

• Lilly

I still think it would be really funny if Jake got back together with Reese and Taylor end up writing a song about it.

• rainbow3000

I want new Jashley news

• Signorina. aNonimo

Why in the hell would Jake pick Taylor? hmmm…she must be his beard!

thew swpent thanswgiving togwether? waww

@puddingtoes how are u saying that and u have a pic of her as your icon your just a dumby, your calling her crazy your the crazy one for saying one thing and doing the other and YOUR ICON IS HER.U BUTT FACE. YOUR THE CRAZY 1:)

how he can go from reese to taylor is beyond me.

When I read the title, I read the names as Jake Gyllanhaal and Taylor Lautner. Why is my brain hot-wired to assume gay couples?

• puddingtoes

Whoops. Forgot to log in. The 3rd anonymous comment was mine :)

So the one above.

• puddingtoes

Doo da doo. Figures no one cares about Tay and Jake. They’re strange.

I loves Donnie Darko! <3

I’m alone. :(

HELLO

• entry11

So beautiful!!!
    Thanks to the Internet, er.. thanks to moderator.
    north face denali 123 the northface outlet 321 northface outlet 42 mbt shoes clearance 77 columbia sportswear outlet

• puddingtoes

I don’t see why anyone in their right mind would date Swift. She’s a crazy ex-girlfriend, and not in any flattering shape or form. And then she wonders why none of her exes like her or ever liked her.