Joe Jonas Kissing His ‘Very Rare’ Bulldog

joeblue-1
joeblue-3

Joe Jonas showing Winston some love after Winston’s long trip to California to meet his new daddy! From Source Via CallUsFreaks: Winston aka Blue Boy is a very very rare blue & white tri pure bred male bulldog puppy with blue/green eyes! Winston is now owned & loved by the world renowned super star JOE JONAS of the JONAS BROTHERS & the BEAUTIFUL famous actress

ASHLEY GREENE of the TWILIGHT movie series! We didn’t want to let Blue / Winston go and we will forever miss him but how could we say no?? ..Joe even got down on the ground with Winston on their first meeting! Joe Jonas also pointed out that his new puppy Winston has Mickey Mouse markings on his side :) Winston’s Reg name is: ‘SHRINKABULL SIR WINSTON JOHAN JONAS’.

Also we have had sooooo many calls about Winston (from people wanting to buy him) that I wanted to post that we should have blue English bulldog puppies available to approved homes Summer 2011. Please understand blue bulldogs are extremely rare. Only a couple exist in the world! Blue bulldogs are very expensive because they are so hard to breed & so rare but they are WELL worth it.. A once in a life time best friend!

Hes so cute, i love how he actually does have the disney marking on him. :)

What I don’t like is that, from the pictures I’ve seen, Joe has no patience with Winston and he drags him around like a sack!

Winston is just a puppy so he has to teach him how to walk and train him properly!

This dogs are not as fast are other dogs because of their body type and legs so Joe seek professional help before you damage Winston’s back!

Why are they posing for the paps? Ugh lmao

Winston is adorable. <3

• Queen.Gaga

(replying to this) – Nov 29, 2010 @ 11:18 am
    ColdAsU said:

I like her outfit.

she is just wearing leggings, boots and a skirt/sweater…nothing out of the ordinary….simple and plain

• omgitsjoejonas

LOL no in the video of them walking he has an extendable lead, so while he walks ahead he can stop every now and then so he can catch up.
    tbh i thought a dog that could jog with him would suit joe more. but he’s always wanted a bulldog, so fair enough (:

• omgitsjoejonas

Why are they posing for the paps? Ugh lmao

Winston is adorable. <3

they’re not. it’s a picture with the person who sold Winston from the first time he met Joe.

If anybody is voting in the Q102 thing, Jonas Brothers are losing to Hanson in the final.

omgitsjoejonas said:

Dogs are not toys, they need to feel confident. You can’t leave your dog in the back and you just walk ahead.

You have to make him trust you and respect you and you won’t get that if you leave him behind.

Plus the dog can stress out trying to catch up to him.

• Aoise

That dog is sooo cute (: id be so nervous about him tho cos he’s so rare, but i still agree with getting animals from the pound !

• omgitsjoejonas

Nov 29, 2010 @ 11:27 am
    omgitsjoejonas said:

Plus the dog can stress out trying to catch up to him.

i don’t think it looked like winston was rushing to keep up? idk. i understand what you’re saying but joe has wanted this dog for two years, joe isn’t gonna hurt him. if it was hurting winston, he would know.

• FrancyJonasGomez

Aweeeeeeeeeeeeee <3

I actually don’t think Joe knows much about bulldogs but I’m sure he takes well care of Winston. As you say if he knew he wouldn’t hurt him so probably he doesn’t know he has to wait for him and walk slower.

It’s a nice puppy though and I agree that Joe should have gotten a more athletic dog.

• thegleek

aww i know how much joe wanted a dog im glad he got one

Ummm….I must have miseed the part where this was Joe AND Ashley’s dog. I thought it was just Joe’s. You realize by saying this that now us fans can put two and two together and realize that she bought him the dog right?

WINSTON IS VERY BEATIFUL

bella and winston = <3

I dont think Riley or Elvis even got 1/2 this much attention

oh my gosh, winston is so adorable!! but then again all the jonas dogs are riley and elvis are super cute!!

who is watching
    REAL MADRID vs FC BARELONA ????
    please tell me whats happening please !

this dog is so flippen cute end of story

• ljs1202

Hey, OceanUp I tweeted you this breeder’s website & link YESTERDAY & again today, but you didn’t credit me for the info & you’ve done that before. http://miniature-englishbulldogs.com/available.htm

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww <333333333333333

• Becca.

I’ma dognap Winston and cuddle with him! He’s absolutely adorable :)

• thedarksunshine

That dog is killing me. It’s way too cute.

oooh he is so happy! his dog is soo cute!!!!!!!!! im so happy for them!

WELL THIS DOG IS UGLY HE SHOULD OF GOTTEN A GERMAN SHEPHARD OR A GOLDEN TO RUN WITH…

• Blankets

I love seeing websites that know the value of providing a quality resource for free. Embroidered Blankets It is the oldwhat goes around comes around routine. Custom Blankets I am definitely bookmarking this page and sharing it with my friends. Fleece Blankets what an amazing post that I have ever come through. It gives the information that I was really searching for the past week and I am really satisfied with this post. Need more like this. Thank you.

• forevernalways

First! Awww I love Winston :D

• ColdAsU

I can’t wait to hear what trashtheashley will say about this picture.She calls Ashley a dog,Joe’s dog.

• forevernalways

this little buddy has beautiful eyes SO CUTE

• forevernalways

Nov 29, 2010 @ 01:02 pm
    thedarksunshine said:

Why didn’t Joe just get a regular breeded dog like Kevin and Nick? lol
    Cause he’s Joe. -.-
    ———————————————

LOL yeah! that’s the right answer :D

I love it girlllllll….

• forevernalways

Winston by John “Winston” Lennon..
    ____________________________________________

INTERESTING :O
    P.S. I love the name of this little buddy :D

• lollipop1

Of all the poor homeless dogs out there that need good loving homes and they go and spend a fortune on one that would have found a home anyway? What a disappointment!

and to think they’re suppose to be animal rights supporters? Yeah, right Joe and Ashley! Sorry if I don’t believe in your sincerity or support next time you’re out there pushing for animal welfare! SMH!

*hands chill pill*

I want this doggie SOOO bad. Holy, I really love bulldogs. They’re so fat and adorable. OMG. haha, sorry. I freak out a little with puppies. I want to have Winston. Dammit Joe!

• omgitsjoejonas

ohhhh ma gawd that dog is the cutest little thing ever i just wanna squeeze his cute tiny little doggy body awwwwwwwwwwweee
    oh and i guess joe’s cute too

lol you wanna grope him?

normally i hate bulldogs but this one is very cute and im not even a Joe fan.

• omgitsjoejonas

a dog is a dog. regardless of where its from. idk i can’t criticize because i haven’t provided a home for any animal LOL. but still. that’s the dog joe wanted. haters to the left.

• Bubbly-Joe

Dude, he’s wanted a bull dog for a while now. And it sounds like the place they got him from is really high-end, meaning the dog was probably treated like roalty. And he looks so damn cute with Joe, it’s unbleieveable.

• TraceSTAN

forevernalways said:

Winston by John “Winston” Lennon..
    ____________________________________________

INTERESTING :O
    P.S. I love the name of this little buddy :D

Did he say that? I just assumed it was after Winston Churchill, like 50% of all English Bulldogs are named after. Either way though, same name as every other Bulldog.

• sophieee

that dog is so cute and chubby and gorgeous :)

• Taylor_Parker95

Aww he’s soo cute! Nick has Elvis, Kevin has Riley and now Joe has Winston! :D I love those boyss :) twitter.com/taylor_parker95

• idkMyBFFjill

I find bulldogs revolting for some reason…pugs, i don’t mind.

team Joe and Winston Jonas

This just makes me want new Nick and Elvis candids. I miss Elvis.

joe is more sexy

• mileycyrusrocks2011

awww!! <3

• realistgangsta

white people really love they dogs i would never but my lips on no dog i don’t know where they mouth been

yeah the guy on his back holding his puppy and giving him kissses really looks like hes harming him… your a moran joe hater..

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

Awwwwwwwww
    SO CUTE!!!
    Winston is beautiful, as his owner :]
    I didn’t know this “blue bulldog” were rare :P I mean, I didn’t even know there was a blue bulldog hahaha

oh and i guess joe’s cute too

lol you wanna grope him?

yupppp i mean look at that cute little wrinkly cute tiny dog body awwwwwwwwwwee dontcha just wanna squeeeeeeeeeeeeze it :D

I love the Jonas brothers but I would reject getting married one of them to have that dog he is so cute

that dog looks adorable

Winston by John “Winston” Lennon..

• forevernalways

Winston is so lucky he has the most sexy daddy XD
    p.s. He has an awesome mommy too XD

Winston has the most adorable family ever

• ColdAsU

This may sound odd but the dog has gorgeous eyes!

• Britini95

Nov 29, 2010 @ 11:03 am
    ColdAsU said:

This may sound odd but the dog has gorgeous eyes!
    —————————
    Not at all! The dog is a cutie and really does have beautiful eyes.

• pop ate my heart

I’m stealing him.
    The dog I mean.

The dog ( Winston not Ashley ) is soooo cute maybe Joe can see now what true beauty looks like and dump that cheap tramp Ashley.

wow Ashley is so ugly she looks so weird with no makeup hahaha

and where did her eyes go?

LOL

• ColdAsU

I like her outfit.

I wonder who’ll break up with who first.

You know it will happen so I wonder if we will see Joe cry again or it will be Ashley complaining about the text message or phone call from Papa Jonas. uhmmmm

• cheap-emu

so cuteeeeee! i love this dog! absolutely beautiful!

• Moncler4u

Moncler jackets are not ordinary.

• ashleigh

AWWW, IT’S SO CUTEEEE! :)
    I WANT ONEEE.

• crazylady

bulldogs are revolting normally but this dog is cute for a bulldog. I love his eyes.

but I think Riley and Elvis are cuter
    & the name is strange

I dont think Riley or Elvis even got 1/2 this much attention

I know right and they’re super cute.

Just because Joe is athletic doesn’t mean all he ever does is run, he’s very well capable of walking around with his beautiful puppy and giving it the excersize they need.

Bull Dogs are a pretty awesome breed but these rare of ones are even more wonderful!

Bull dogs make wonderful pets.

I’m sure Joe will catch on to things quickly and all will be well, he’s not purposely mistreating him or anything, it’s new. These things sometimes happen.

People need to calm down and stop saying he’s like abusing his puppy honestly D:

Also…It’s weird that he would accept a pet like that from a girlfriend, I don’t know…I’d never accept something like that from someone who I wasn’t like married to because what if something were to happen? Looking at your animal would upset you forever =[

• moncler sale
  • limelighter

Soo cute :D…..ummm do they share joint custody if they break up? O_o

• JoeHoe15

what an adorable puppy he is. ^^

oh Joseph.. This was their first meeting. TOO ADORABLE. ^^

• JoeHoe15

Winston’s Reg name is: ‘SHRINKABULL SIR WINSTON JOHAN JONAS’

-super nice!!!

• JoeHoe15

I’m always saying that Winston is super lucky to have Joe as his owner..but after I read the post, it made me think that Joe is luckier to have Blue Boy/Winston. To think that the breed is extremely rare in this world! WOW. That is why Joe is always making sure that he really takes good care of his new buddy. :)

• asIF. . .

Am I the only person laughing at Winston’s full name? SHRINKABULL SIR WINSTON JOHAN JONAS hahaha . . . you tell it’s Joe’s dog now.

• Ashley

———————-
    uhh, dogs’ mouths are cleaner than humans, just fyi -___-

and about the joint custody, there are actually people who share joint custody of a pet. sounds funny, but yeah, it’s been done before.

• JustxLeex

Aww haha that doggys face scare me kinda but its such a cutie :)

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! that dog is the cutest thung iv’e ever seen!!! :)

Joe should kiss Winston. Obviously, WINSTON IS MORE GORGEOUS THAN ASHLEY, THAT MICHAEL JACKSON NOSE.

• forevernalways

limelighter said:

Soo cute :D…..ummm do they share joint custody if they break up? O_o

hahaha maybe because Ashley is his mommy and she gave Winston to Joe. But hope this never happen :D THEY ARE AMAZING TOGETHER

awe winston is soooo adorable i want him and he has mickey mouse markings on him soooo adorable joe give me ur puppy i’ll take care of him now i want to marry joe sooo i can have his puppy

• xSweetCandyxx

Awww <3

• Bubbly-Joe

I fucking love this dog. Excuse my language, but I’m not even joking. And Joe with it is like a cute-overload.

I dont think Riley or Elvis even got 1/2 this much attention
    ______

IFKR?

oh and i guess joe’s cute too

Winston is adorable… But I’d still rather own Joe!

• Mafer Rodríguez-Lee

Winston is adorable! I must say that this is the first bulldog that I like it.

• Ashleyy.

That is the most gorgeous dog I have ever seen. Cutie-pa-tootieeeeeee =D

• TraceSTAN

“the BEAUTIFUL famous actress ASHLEY GREENE of the TWILIGHT movie series!”

Beautiful and famous actress, guess he just forgot to say “talented” and “like-able”, or maybe not.

• thedarksunshine

Why didn’t Joe just get a regular breeded dog like Kevin and Nick? lol
    Cause he’s Joe. -.-

WHAT?! Are you crazy? Winston is a beautiful dog.