Joe Jonas TOP CHEF EPISODE

joetrader

Joe Jonas will be featured in the Top Chef episode ‘Night at the Museum‘ airing December 8, 2010: Pop singer Joe Jonas enlists gourmets to prepare a snack for children taking in a sleepover at New York’s American Museum of Natural History. Later, prehistoric sustenance inspires breakfast items for the children, with Season 1 host Katie Lee Joel returning to guest judge.

Nov 29, 2010 @ 09:39 pm
    ok im like lost here who is jennifer greenwood why is she related to joe jonas? can someone answer me this
    Someone is trying to start a rumor as always. You’re probably the same person trying to get stuff started though…..

this always happend people with no life

Nov 29, 2010 @ 09:42 pm
    omg lmfao people are so crazy idk i go to oceanup and in all the post people say her name idk who the fuck she is people say she is a site model from michigan and that this is her myspace http://www.myspace.com/barbie_jonas
    Dude…..it’s probably YOUR myspace (does anyone still use that) and YOU are TRYING to make up some lame a$$ rumor, like that hasn’t been done here a million times before. Get a life.

Nov 29, 2010 @ 09:50 pm

i wasent the one who said that as you can see so get your facts right
    Whatever. Whoever the he11 is doing this needs to get a freakin’ life.

• mels

First member…that mean anything? haha

• mels

Joe Jonas is dating Betty White….and she’s pregnant with triplets. They adopted Ashley.

Nov 29, 2010 @ 09:53 pm
    mels said:
    First member…that mean anything? haha
    You’re “special”.

Joe again. Where’s Nick?

• picstoburn

Nov 29, 2010 @ 09:28 pm
    joe jonas is dating jennifer greenwood!!!!! people you got to know this :/ i think its true and this ashley thing its for pub a source tell me

again with this bullshit?

Nov 29, 2010 @ 10:22 pm
    picstoburn said:
    Nov 29, 2010 @ 09:28 pm

again with this bullshit?

• oceanUP

Oh Lord PTB, what is up with the Anons today?

those anons are crazy. lol.

• JoeHoe15

Another dream come true for Joe! Can’t wait for him to watch at Top Chef!!! I want to see him wearing a Chef’s uniform!!!!! <3

• evanescence

……..

• evanescence

bleh..

Why am I banned for spam when I didn’t even do anything?

• Hibz.

OMG.
    I so knew he was gonna feature in this show when he tweeted about it ages ago.

Yummy

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Wow…anyways, good for Joe.
    At least Joe is trying to get himself out there in everything.

• gherda

Vote here for the Jonas brothers.
    They are losing in front of Hanson.

Pra Pra Pra Pra!!!!!! I’m killin everyone in oceanup!!!!!!

Nick is in ninja mode hiding from the world.

• wavy

cooool i wonder if he cooks good

• Tiff

Heyyyy stop plzz???
    What about that is the note??
    hummm…

I would love to be there! Joe must cook delicious! the children are so lucky!:)

BTW Team JOSTON! = Joe + Winston: haha

Ehhh

im excited

Joe Jonas is sexy chef

TEAM JINSTON

New 78violet song “Belong Here” released on iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/hellcats-music-from-television/id405283138

• entry11

Thanks to the Internet, er.. thanks to moderator.
    north face denali 123 the northface outlet 321 northface outlet 42 mbt shoes clearance 77 columbia sportswear outlet

whats wrong with the justin bieber post? i cant see the comments
    same here.

you know what sucks ? he doesnt seem the same anymore … it sucks . i miss the long hair clean cut joe !!! :(

• Anon

fucking hate this dude now hes so stupid…

• Spider

THIS IS SO ANNOYING. WHY SO MANY POSTS ABOUT JOE JONAS? GEESH

• peacelovehearts

You better check yourself before you wreck yourselfff.

• Voice of reason

peacelovehearts said:

Voice of reason said:
    I guess it really is true then; OU has lost all of it’s best users. This website is going to shit.

R.I.P.

I’m done here.
    It’s lost all of it’s users about 6+ months ago…
    You’re just now finding this out? smh

No, I’ve known. I was just hoping it would go back to the way it used to be.

I guess you could say that I was in denial.

You and picstoburn are pretty old but I’ve always liked you both. & You’ve always been original and popular.

So goodluck to you.

But, I can’t take any of this nonsense anymore.

• urmom:)

if the Jonas Brothers were gonna tour again i think these guys should be there opening act.The Cimorelli Band http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57wA5jIzoyQ

Nov 29, 2010 @ 09:28 pm
    joe jonas is dating emma watson!!!!!
    people you got to know this :/ i think its
    true and this ashley thing its for pub a
    source tell me

*see how I can make up sh!t too? lol

BTW Who the f@ck is jennifer greenwood? lol

Kind of off topic, but when is Joe going to get an acting role in a television show or movie besides playing himself?

whats wrong with the justin bieber post? i cant see the comments

• forevernalways

I’m so glad for him this is what he wants so :D

• Winston Fan :)

I want more Winston pots :D

A post about Joe doing some work? Wow! A post that doesn’t involve his personal life? Shocking!!!!! I’d like more of these please, OU. :)

• Watch your back

Good for him.

• peacelovehearts

Winston Fan :) said:
    I want more Winston pots :D
    Winston pot? sounds fancy.

• Voice of reason

R.I.P.

I’m done here.

• peacelovehearts

Voice of reason said:

R.I.P.

I’m done here.
    It’s lost all of it’s users about 6+ months ago…
    You’re just now finding this out? smh

• Watch your back

Nov 29, 2010 @ 09:39 pm
    Nov 29, 2010 @ 09:28 pm
    joe jonas is dating emma watson!!!!!
    people you got to know this :/ i think its
    true and this ashley thing its for pub a
    source tell me

*see how I can make up sh!t too? lol

BTW Who the f@ck is jennifer greenwood? lol

JOE JONAS IS DATING BARNEY.
    End of.