Justin Bieber Most FASCINATING Person

500x_justin_bieber_fernando_bizerra_jr_efe_700
bieber-forever-38

Justin Bieber is one of Barbara Walter’s 10 MOST FASCINATING PEOPLE OF THE YEAR. Also included is Betty White, Kate Middleton, Jennifer Lopez, Jersey Shore cast, LeBron James and Oprah Winfrey and others to be named later. Do YOU think Sexy Miley should be listed?

Brazilian druglord Pezao loves Justin Bieber too. 2,600 police/ army operatives seized 11 tons of marijuana & ‘a small arsenal’ of weapons from his Brazilian slum on Sunday along with a beautiful mural of Justin Bieber. Pezao is one of the area’s top Justin Bieber fans.

Bow Down b*tches!

Biebs is ruling the world!

Sexy Miley should first get gum transplants and then maybe be considered for this list.

with a beautiful mural of Justin Bieber.

WHAT THE FLYING FUCK??? ITS UGLY!!! IT DOESNT REPRESENT THE PERFECT GODLIKE-NESS OF JUSTIN!! TAKE THE MURAL OUT!! OUT!!!

OUT!!!

I need somebody to loooooooove….is she out there??
    is she out theeere???

Yeah man!

Bieber introduce your sexiness in me!!!!

• parathereal

Yes mileeeyy should be a part of it

Justin has big hands and thick fingers uhmmm

Perverted mind ;)

Justin has big hands and thick fingers uhmmm

Perverted mind ;)

OHHHH YEAHH!!

• Empire_State_of_Mind

Am I the only one who thinks that Justin resembles the Sprouse twins in this picture?

Justin penetrate me deep!!!

• Empire_State_of_Mind

lol…

LATIN GIRL JB

Nov 29, 2010 @ 11:33 am

Justin has big hands and thick fingers uhmmm

Perverted mind ;)

OHHHH YEAHH!!

Yeaaaah baby

FIST PUMPING TO LATIN GIRL!!!

Biebergasmic!

• Bianca

HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUSTIN BIEBAAAAAAA

HOTNESS!

• Entertainmentlove

WHY IS THE WORLD SO STUPID
    THE JERSEY SHORE CAST IS NOT FASCINATING.
    THERE ARE POEPLE AROUND THE WORLD WHO ARE MORE FASCINATING THEN CELEBS INTERVIEW THEM FOR ONCE COME ON MAN
    LOOK AROUND THE WORLD BARBRA !!!!

who is watching
    REAL MADRID vs FC BARELONA ????
    please tell me whats happening please !

totaly agree.

lmao

no OU, sexy miley should not be listed.

• Entertainmentlove

Brazilian druglord Pezao loves Justin Bieber too.
    wait…….. what OU +_+

• TraceSTAN

And now the word “fascinating” is completely meaningless. Call me when it can again be applied to someone with talent, as opposed to anyone on an idiotic show that glorifies stupidity and public drunkenness or a puppet made by the music industry to sell dolls and bed sheets to tweens.

• xSweetCandyxx

Good for him =)

• TraceSTAN

I guess I’m the only one that doesn’t get the Betty White obsession people have, she is nice enough, but come on.

And Jennifer Lopez, seriously, this is the worst one of the bunch. How many people needed to refuse to do the stupid tv show before you get down to J LO’s name as “most fascinating”. 5000-10000 at a minimum is my guess.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

LMFAOOOOOOOO THE JERSEY SHORE CAST

meeee toooo…that song waaas writen for me. justin bieber …doo me

Britini95 said:

Whether you like Justin Bieber or not, you have to admit his quick rise to fame is pretty impressive.

nice icon

• Britini95

Do YOU think Sexy Miley should be listed?

Seriuosly OU, STOP KISSING MILEY’S ASS! It’s getting pretty annoying :/

• Blankets

I love seeing websites that know the value of providing a quality resource for free. Embroidered Blankets It is the oldwhat goes around comes around routine. Custom Blankets I am definitely bookmarking this page and sharing it with my friends. Fleece Blankets what an amazing post that I have ever come through. It gives the information that I was really searching for the past week and I am really satisfied with this post. Need more like this. Thank you.

Hell Yeahhh for LEBRON JAMES. I Love you Boooooo!<3333 Haters i don’t even wanna hear it.

• cheap-emu
  • idkMyBFFjill

I have no words left for this child

I watch JS cuz it’s intertaining but that’s it, I’m no fan of them & i don’t hype them up, cuz their egos already big anyways, they are famous for being drunk and scandalous, wow, I rmbr that dj Pauly came to my city, for an event and heard he wasan ass, came late, didn’t want to take pictures with fans,& got paid with some good $$ smh

miley was already on the most facscinating… with will smith & others…. soooo shes BIGGER than beiber…

• HeckYesJonas

The jersey shore?? :’D LMFAOOOO

and i love justin, he’s really awesome. haters gonna hate.

‘very sexy’ miley. god ocean up, your chock full of sarcastic fucks aren’t you?

SEREOUSLY,FUCKIN’ FAGSTIN BIEBER?,he doesn’t deserve to be called fascinating,the only reason his famous is because of all the pathetic little girls who love him and he only writes songs about girls because he’s trying to hide the fact that he’s.why don’t people just forget this idiot and go listen to music that’s ACTUALLY GOOD!!!!

• Kaitlandx

He deserves to be on the list. He’s definitely risen to fame faster than most and I believe he will actually stay there. Way to go Barbs. (Except on the JLO pick. She MIGHT have been fascinated in like 2002, but that’s it)

• realistgangsta

ewww justin

• Britini95

Nov 29, 2010 @ 01:18 pm

Britini95 said:

nice icon
    Hello Titty thanks you :)

• Belle

Umm the Jersey Shore cast is listed??? How is that even okay? The put them in the same category as Betty White and Kate Middleton is a disgrace in my opinion.

Oh hell yeah!

He so fascinating :S
    So that makes me throw up

Don’t judge’ I love your icon :) I think bruno mars is pretty fascinating, pff he is way talented then half those artist out there, his voice makes me melt aha :)

• Bieberluva12

lmao

no OU, sexy miley should not be listed.
    _____
    That’s exactly what i was thinking

• pop ate my heart

If he’s the most fascinating celebrity then most of the celebrities must be very dull.

Lol, did the drug lord have posters of him in his drug chambers???

• Bieberluva12

Britini95 said:
    funny icon – _ -

• TraceSTAN

You’d think a drug lord could afford to hire better mural painters.

• Miley Supporter

LMFAO. they had a picture of him at a drug raid? :’)

Yay Justin!

• Dont Judge

Did this kid get his eyebrows done?

I LVOE YOU!!!

Dont Judge said:

Did this kid get his eyebrows done?

• Dont Judge

Just read the “sexy Miley” bit. Are you serious OU? Who writes this shit?

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

oceanup where do you find these epic stories

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

what is that mural painting oh my god

• Britini95