‘Joe ‘DANJA’ Jonas Is So Versatile’

danja

Important Kevin Cossom interview with YRB about Joe Jonas‘ music project. On writing with Justin Bieber, Keri Hilson and Joe Jonas: Me and Danja, we were actually just working with Joe Jonas. He’s going solo. What are you bringing to Joe’s project? We’re just trying to give him a little edge.

He’s getting a little older now and I’m just giving him a little edge, but giving him a lane. The stuff is coming out really good. As you know, Danja, he’s so versatile as far as being a producer. He’s worked with everybody from T.I. all the way to Britney Spears and Duran Duran and Simple Plan and P!nk.

He’s very versatile, so the sound is a mixture of a lot of different things, but it’s definitely something that’s coming together. He is definitely going solo, getting older. [Laughs] That’s all cool.

nickjonas @DewainWhitmore You’re just cool like that!
    about 19 hours ago in reply to DewainWhitmore

Just saw this tweet. Lol he’s so lame.

Does anyone know if he’s going to the Grammy nomination show tonight? Or if any of the bros are?

sophieee said:

nick is a better singer but joe is a better performer…..nick is boring to watch
    not when he is stripping in stay…
    that was quite a show…
    and his nip slip :D

stay= worse nick song. the lyrics are good but his voice is so crazy annoying in it.

nickjonas @DewainWhitmore You’re just cool like that!
    about 19 hours ago in reply to DewainWhitmore

Just saw this tweet. Lol he’s so lame.

——————

I don’t know. But I hope Nick goes.

Now I know why Nick and Selnea dated, they’re both so lame. lmao

____

That’s going a little too far. But he is a pretty good songwriter.

Haha, I know but I mean he was fucking eleven years old when he wrote Wrong again, have you ever heard that song? It’s absolutelly ridiculous.
    HE’S AMAZING.

Now I know why Nick and Selnea dated, they’re both so lame. lmao

Don’t mess with the boss.

That’s going a little too far. But he is a pretty good songwriter.

HE’S AMAZING.

I know, right? He was a brilliant song writer at such a young age.

• BabyYoureAFirework

forgot about the grammy noms (._.) but oh well ill just watch the real thing next year

1 hr 11 minutes

Now I know why Nick and Selnea dated, they’re both so lame. lmao
    Bitch please.
    They are both way better than you.

Fuck Joe and his “solo music”
    It’s all about his relationships now thought he was better than that but o guess not this coming from a joehoe
    Ashley is too good for him so was Demi he doesn’t deserve half the girls he has dated never has never will . End of story wait more like end of Joe’s career as an almost serious solo artist :)

I don’t know. But I hope Nick goes.
    ___

Me too.

Now I know why Nick and Selnea dated, they’re both so lame. lmao

<333

Dec 1, 2010 @ 03:54 pm
    ItsBlairWaldorf said:
    They might as well just let the fans know they broke up. They don’t seem to be interested in doing music together anymore.
    I hope not :(
    That’ll be a huge bummer.

haha that’s what i thought too – I was like Danja… as in Joe “danger” jonas ???? but yea then i was like Ohhh, it’s a different person. lol

Now I know why Nick and Selnea dated, they’re both so lame. lmao
    Bitch please.
    They are both way better than you.

Omg I wasn’t dissing them, I love them both, I was just making fun of them for their “funny” tweets on twitter.

• twomorelonelypeople

lol remember back in those days in JB when Nick had most of the singing parts and Joe would awkwardly stand there playing the tambourine…..

• w

Selena’s replies are full of “Pluto is not a planet gurlll”

Neither is the sun lol.

____

Lol yeah! Good times…

I want cd of joe!!!!

I want the Jonas Brothers to perform Hollywood, Games and I Am What I Am again.

• L.A Baby

Wow, I was a happy, cool, 13 year old.

• L.A Baby

Hello beautiful how is it going? I heard it’s wonderful in California, I’ve been missing you, it’s true, but tonight I’m gonna fly, yeah tonight, I’m gonna fly, cause I could comb across the world and see everything but never be satisfied if I couldn’t see those eyes.>3

I can’t believe in just weeks, it’s going to be 5 years since I would listen to that album every day of my life, while I came in here to find out if there was any Niley moment at the BOBW tour.
    I was so happy :(

• Meghan

sophieee said:
    I hope it doesn’t turn out like auto tuned selena crap….

________________________

THIS.

w said:

Selena’s replies are full of “Pluto is not a planet gurlll”

Neither is the sun lol.
    lol. I love when people attempt to make fun of someone and make themselves look like complete idiots. American educational system FTW.

Meghan said:

sophieee said:
    I hope it doesn’t turn out like auto tuned selena crap….

________________________

THIS.

________________________

Agreed. too many artists like Bieber and Miley and Jonas rely on autotune and it sounds like shit. He needs to do real music.

I was so happy :(
    :( And we used to make fun of Joe because of the Barney stuff lol.
    It was awesome
    I miss those days.

• WYLMITE?

They have a new album coming out in 2011.Oh yeah they are breaking up. -_-

Oh and I think I am way more excited for this than I was for LVTT.

“Danja”?

OU, he just has an accent. >,>

i don’t care about his music.

Danja is a music producer, OU. He wasn’t calling Joe that even though Danger is his nickname lol

Ohhhhhhhh

There’s another guy name Danja. LOL. Okay.
    My bad, yo.

Danja is a producer, they aren’t calling Joe danja. Get your facts straight, ou.

Thanx Anon. ily :)

• peacelovehearts

I hope he cusses.

I think Joe will cuss.
    Kevin Cossom cusses like bat shit and when he said “he’s definitely going solo, getting older laughs)” You know what that means.
    Can’t wait for Joe’s next single.
    “Me, you, the closet”

• w

…So basically it’s gonna be electro-pop that he didn’t write?
    I would have liked the Michael Buble sound better.

• jeffhardy

the same person as the one who worked with justin…….?……begining to think i might not like this new joe…..

going solo

what

…So basically it’s gonna be electro-pop that he didn’t write?
    I would have liked the Michael Buble sound better.
    _____

Ikr?

mNotAnnoying2.0 said:

I think Joe will cuss.
    Can’t wait for Joe’s next single.
    “Me, you, the closet”

The next single “Me, you, the closet”? lmao

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

…So basically it’s gonna be electro-pop that he didn’t write?
    I would have liked the Michael Buble sound better.

No, he’s writing with him.

Dec 1, 2010 @ 04:10 pm
    w said:
    …So basically it’s gonna be electro-pop that he didn’t write?
    I would have liked the Michael Buble sound better.
    =======================

Hey, you gotta do whatcha gotta do.

Ke$ha was country singer
    Katy Perry was a Christian artist
    Mike Posner was a DJ

Almost everybody popular sold out. Besides, IDT he’d do it if he didn’t like sound, you know?

• peacelovehearts

I think Joe will cuss.
    Can’t wait for Joe’s next single.
    “Me, you, the closet”
    ——————-
    Something something, getting crunk off neurogasm.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Why are all your icons hot as fuck??

I try.

• sophieee

I hope it doesn’t turn out like auto tuned selena crap….

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

I don’t think you people really understood why Joe went all the way to Miami to WRITE with Kevin Cossom not sit there and watch him write.

Dec 1, 2010 @ 04:13 pm
    ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:

…So basically it’s gonna be electro-pop that he didn’t write?
    I would have liked the Michael Buble sound better.

No, he’s writing with him.

Yeah, co writing ala Selena Gomez. RME

Dec 1, 2010 @ 04:14 pm
    ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:
    Why are all your icons hot as fuck??

I try.
    ====

Keep up the good work. ;)

• Figaro

He heard he’s doing techno-folk.

• TraceSTAN

sophieee said:

I hope it doesn’t turn out like auto tuned selena crap….

The autotuned Miley/Bieber/EveryArtistInTheWorld crap is much better.

• JonasSwiftLover13

:S thats weird why do you say that? and how do you know that they have a new cd coming? I mean is it official ? thanks xD

• Fallingawake

The ‘Danja’ being referred to in the interview is not Joe. He’s a producer. Just a coincidence that Joe’s also known as Danger.

Dec 1, 2010 @ 04:01 pm

—————————-
    don’t matter he was still with Joe in Miami in a studio for a week!!

Lmfao.
    Usually I would turn my head to any Selena interview but I think I’m going to listen to this one! xD

they’re not breaking up
    they said they’ll always have side projects.

“Working hard just to survive
    Cause life was throwing her around”

Doo da doo :)

Foolishly I fall, into the obvious pattern of it all…
    ——————-

Could it be that I know…

I don’t remember the lyrcis…

sexi pic of joe and i can’t wait for his solo stuff i want to see what kind of different stuff he’s working with

Dec 1, 2010 @ 05:22 pm
    “Working hard just to survive
    Cause life was throwing her around”

Doo da doo :)
    _______

In the ro-o-o-ose garden. Where the rai-i-ai-ain is falling. And the tho-o-o-orns are sharpened. Rose garden.

Could it be that I know…

I don’t remember the lyrcis…
    ____

Lol the next lyric is,

Carelessly I stall, thinking change was just a friend who never called. Could it be that I now stand corrected? Could it be that I now stand affected by this blinding light? <3

• SunLight Princess

I support you Joe.

• nickkyb16

LOVE YOUR ICON JOICK BEST COUPLE IN THE WORLD HAHAHAHA

Garbo is more of Joe’s friend…
    John Taylor is more of Nick’s.
    _____

Really? I always saw it the other way around since Joe did the whole Australia trip with JT. But I think both are closer with Joe than with Nick.

Hibz. said:

Dec 1, 2010 @ 05:06 pm
    Hibz. said:

Dec 1, 2010 @ 05:00 pm
    MileyIsBestest said:
    Hibzzz…. hi hi hi… Do you remember me?

LOL kidding.
    Why would I forget?
    HELLO!

Cause we haven’t talked in like…. 546456546465 years. How you doin’?
    Haha, I know.
    I’m doin good.. Bored now that the post suddenly died down :/
    You?

I am great. I got chriscos today (not sure if you know what that is) and I have been pigging out on food it day. It is excellent.
    What have you been up to lately, my friend?

@L.A Baby

Icon… Joick stan?
    I heard that’s what “Stay” is about somewhere.

@L.A Baby

Icon… Joick stan?

I just love them a lot.

@L.A Baby

Icon… Joick stan?
    I heard that’s what “Stay” is about somewhere.

That Joick thing is sick.

Dec 1, 2010 @ 05:12 pm

@L.A Baby

Icon… Joick stan?
    I heard that’s what “Stay” is about somewhere.

Lmao.

• w

I heard that’s what “Stay” is about somewhere.
    LOL oh god. Are you on AD?

L.A Baby said:

@L.A Baby

Icon… Joick stan?

I just love them a lot.

nice

• MileyIsBestest

That Joick thing is sick.

Agreed.

You’re not the only one who’s ever felt this way >3

• L.A Baby

I have a “Joick” icon because I love them both so much and I find it cute, not because I think they have something going on, that would be sick.

L.A Baby said:

That’s how I took it, I like them.

You’re not the only one who’s ever felt this way >3
    Dont let the world cave in…

L.A Baby said:

I know..
    I love them a lot as brothers not as a couple.

nick is a better singer but joe is a better performer…..nick is boring to watch
    not when he is stripping in stay…
    that was quite a show…
    and his nip slip :D
    ————————–
    that song + rose garden were my fav on his album

You’re not the only one who’s ever felt this way >3
    Dont let the world cave in…
    _____

Just tell me that you’ll stay!

Now that the pain is done~
    No need to be afraid~
    Im not the one who I was before~

Foolishly I fall, into the obvious pattern of it all…

You’re not the only one who’s ever felt this way >3
    Dont let the world cave in…
    _____

Just tell me that you’ll stay!

Now that the pain is done, no need to be afraid

Hibz. said:

Don’t you guys remember the footage of Chelsea Staub talking about Joes album?
    She said she heard it and said it was different, like it wasn’t him.
    But then she said she liked it and hopes he sticks with what he showed her cause it was good.
    The only reason I think this is relevant is cause Chelsea doesn’t strike me as the electro-pop loving chick, haha. She seems.. Different.
    Maybe she heard Joe’s ‘buble’ stuff.
    Different as in she’s a wannabe hipster? I hope it was the Buble stuff though.

im excited for joe’s album<333 and i wish the JONAS BROTHERS would release an album together

• itsaimeenotamy

dios :)

< << SELTIN!!!!!!!!!!!

But seriously, I doubt it.

• WYLMITE?

WYLMITE? said:

w said:

…So basically it’s gonna be electro-pop that he didn’t write?
    I would have liked the Michael Buble sound better.
    Why do you think he didn’t write?
    Because when artists talk big about the producers they’re working with (like Joe with Frankmusic and Kevin Cossum) it’s usually a generic pop song written by a team of producers and songwriters.
    I remember him saying he is WRITING a few songs which he might put in his own album or the next JB album.

I get a bit annoyed when people just go on to assume things. We will know when he puts out the album. :)

• forevernalways

Selena “confirmed” dating Justin at the Y100 Interview

OMG OMG OMG

LOL He looks like her younger bother :S

mNotAnnoying2.0 said:

Oh god.
    They better do us all a solid and not release that convo or else I’m gonna have to take a 2 month Twitter break.
    ———————-

You mean the Sustin one?

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

I think they should all just go solo.

IA

#SustinFTW

• nownlaterz

Hold up, hold up HOLD.UP.

Joe’s worked with T.I.? lol

& idc if they go solo as long as they keep coming back as JB :)

Oh god.
    ———————-

You mean the Sustin one?

Yeah

sustin susin stsin susint stin SUSTIN SUISIN!!!

• sophieee

How embarrassing would a Taylor/Jake fucking Gylenhaal and Selena/Justin double date be? oh lawd.
    He would be hi’s baby sitter….

• w

Guys…Selena is trolling everyone. She’s ~secretly~ dating Cameron from Allstar Weekend. Ha.

Dec 1, 2010 @ 04:31 pm
    Hibz. said:

Don’t you guys remember the footage of Chelsea Staub talking about Joes album?
    She said she heard it and said it was different, like it wasn’t him.
    Maybe she heard Joe’s ‘buble’ stuff.
    Different as in she’s a wannabe hipster? I hope it was the Buble stuff though.
    Ouch. LOL.
    But yes, I think that’s what she was referring to.

Dec 1, 2010 @ 04:30 pm
    jeffhardy said:

if selena and justin r dating…..i feel bad for nick…..selena is his most recent ex….nick was given up for justin…:(
    ______

• idkMyBFFjill

peacelovehearts said:

idkMyBFFjill said:
    —————
    Jake & Bieber? ROFLLLL xD
    Biebs would probably stalk him around wanting to recreate the tent scene.
    Bahaha… or he’d get all ghetto and douchey to keep his ego from deflating.

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Back on Topic: I don’t think Joe should release album first.
    Try an EP to start off. Then work your way up.

BLANKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• BabyYoureAFirework

ohh boy would you mind if i got closer?

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Wasn’t she dating that fugly red head too?

I think we should all avoid twitter..

BabyYoureAFirework said:

ohh boy would you mind if i got close?

DO YOU HAVE YOUR SNUGGIE ON????

Oh god.

It will take a little longer than 2 months for the little Beliebers to settle down

• WYLMITE?

I think they should all just go solo.

mNotAnnoying2.0 said:

Wasn’t she dating that fugly red head too?

who

• BabyYoureAFirework

DO YOU HAVE YOUR SNUGGIE ON????

Dec 1, 2010 @ 04:30 pm
    jeffhardy said:

______

I doubt Nick is sad about it. He moved onto Samantha Barks before Selena “moved on” to Bieber.’

And Selena moved on to Cameron before Nick even met Samantha.

lol kinda true.
    How old are you?

18. and you?

19.

• LizzieHawkins

Why some girl in here she’d like Joe and Nick to make up? Did they fight or something?

Noup.

cool (;
    we rock. (?)

• JoeHoe15

JOSEPH ADAM! <3

Noup.
    She must be crazy.

oh thanks! i miss them hanging out tho.
    i love them as best friends.

dude.
    i’m excited.

i fucking hopeee he goes on tour
    I don’t imagine him on a solo tour.
    But then again, I didn’t imagine Nick either, and it was freaking awesome.

Nice of Joe to attend every press conference in South America and talk of being together as the Jonas Brothers for a gazillion years. What a fibber! (If this guy’s telling the truth) What is up with him this year? Very insensitively parading Ashley Greene in front of his ex girlfriend on tour, and penis statues and nuerogasm and no more hanging with Nick or Kevin(lately,anyway}. It just makes it seem like he never meant anything he’s said in the last few years about family and music and fans and religion. Hope this isn’t true.

• crazylady

gah I hate all this talk about his solo album. are you trying to make me more impatient? grrr

oh I thought Danja was just something they said for Brit’s song I didn’t know it was an actual nickname…I’m dumb but cool I didn’t know this guy did stuff for Simple Plan and Pink too.

and I hate that shirt of Joseph’s but I love it at the same time idk why

here I go replying to semi-old comments.

Different as in she’s a wannabe hipster? I hope it was the Buble stuff though

I don’t think it will be something quite like that. I dont imagine him doing something like that..like maybe it won’t be autotune but it won’t be Buble.
    ew if it’s Buble do not like that kind of music.

Joe definitely has his ear piercing moments but I think he just needs voice lessons and he’ll be alright.
    He just needs some control in his voice.

I think he just doesn’t try anymore

oh wow someone actually thinks Garbo is more of Nick’s friend…where have you been at? oh well guess you’d have to see old stuff to know that Jarbo are bffs

ikr. Kevin sings really good. I don’t know why they don’t let him sing…

it’s not that they don’t let him. he just doesn’t like singing very often.

I think Nick is the best too and I like his voice the most. I just think Kevin is also good.

Nick is the best too and I love his voice the most but I adore Kevin’s as well. his voice is unique and good for a backup singer.

• crazylady

but yea then i was like Ohhh, it’s a different person. lol

yeah idk if you ever heard Britney Spears Gimme More but at the end the guy says “and the unstoppable danja” that’s the guy I think

Any one who says the Jonas brothers are autotuned has never been to one of their concerts. That’s just ridiculous. I went to their concert this year and was really surprised at how much better they sound in person. Both Nick AND Joe. Demi was great, too. And if you know anything about music, they would be classified as pop rock. To say they are not rock is like saying the Beatles early music was not rock. There’s all different types of rock and there’s all different types of pop.

• gottalent

Right right except if only I knew what they meant by thewhole thing :\

Dec 1, 2010 @ 08:15 pm
    Becca. said:

I remember when my friend first told me and my cousin about the Jonas Brothers and made us listen to Year 3000 and we were like “Year 3 what?!”. We walked around the store singing it as loud a possible. I remember when the Jonas Brothers’ self titled album came out. I was so excited. I bought it before I went to a pool party for the summer camp I worked at. And I had to wait til I got home from the party to listen to it :( then I listened to it over and over again.

4 years if being a hardcore fan and 3 concerts later, it’s sad to see they’re going their own ways basically. :( sorry for this long comment haha I just felt like reminiscing.

this is practically an essay but a cute essay

That is NOT an essay. Just saying, there have been a he11 of a lot longer comments than that.

Difference of opinion.

I was so happy :(

1st, you fail at making hearts, <3
    2nd, the ‘Jonas Brothers’ album was released in 2007, it’s been 4 years. Unless you call 36 weeks ‘just a few weeks’.

1st, you fail at making hearts, <3
    2nd, the 'Jonas Brothers' album was released in 2007, it's been 4 years. Unless you call 36 weeks 'just a few weeks'
    ----
    LOL at the hearts thing BUT you’re R U D E

@L.A. Baby
    “I grew up listening to Rock music, so if you come to me saying Justin Bieber is the shit, I will punch you in the face.”

Do you actually think the Jonas Brothers are rock music? I feel like punching you in the face right now.

1st, you fail at making hearts, <3

What 36 weeks? are you kidding me?
    We are in December, the 31 is already new year.
    What the fuck?:|
    So in a few weeks, it’s going to be five years.

Meghan said:

sophieee said:
    I hope it doesn’t turn out like auto tuned selena crap….

________________________

THIS.

________________________

JB do not use autotune, they actually sound natural (bad) on their albums.

• L.A Baby

I never said they were rock.

LMAO

No ones gonna take him seriously. I’m expecting lots of autotuned shiet

L.A Baby said:

1st, you fail at making hearts, <3

What 36 weeks? are you kidding me?
    We are in December, the 31 is already new year.
    What the fuck?:|
    So in a few weeks, it’s going to be five years.

Nah, ‘Jonas Brothers’ was released on August 7th. I’ll never forget it. I love all of those videos :D
    .. so it’s practically 9 months = 36 weeks.

Agreed!

• L.A Baby

:( And we used to make fun of Joe because of the Barney stuff lol.
    It was awesome
    I miss those days.

I miss that Summer:( and how I used to sit in my bed, to listen to Inseparable, Just friends, Games, wow those days are so fucking gone:(

Agreed!

Joe seems like a totally different person. Not even close to whom he portrayed himself to be. I think it’s more than “He’s just grown up now” stuff. I don’t even know this guy anymore nor do I want to.

@L.A. Baby

When did she mention the Jobros in her comment?
    FAIL.

• L.A Baby

.. so it’s practically 9 months = 36 weeks.

Well I wasn’t being specific, I was just saying that next year it is going to be five years.

Jonas Brothers? autotune?
    Are you deaf?

I don’t want a pop-versatile Joe album.
    I don’t want an r&b-beatlab Nick album.

I want an old-schoolish Jonas Brothers album ):

Oh, sorry :)

Jonas Brothers? autotune?
    Are you deaf?
    Bieber is melting her brain.

cool (;
    we rock. (?)
    You got that right my friend.

Bieber is melting her brain.

Bieber is flawless

Jonas Brothers? autotune?
    Are you deaf?
    Bieber is melting her brain.
    LMAO

Kevin doesn’t have kids. He should solo act. He’s the best of the 3

Jonas Brothers? autotune?
    Are you deaf?
    ——————
    LMFAO people think Jonas vocals are not run through autotune. Just because you don’t hear the heavy robot sound does not mean it isn’t. THEY ARE 100%.

Kevin doesn’t have kids. He should solo act. He’s the best of the 3

LMAO Kevin can’t even sing live.

nick’s album= the most boring album to ever grace the earth.
    i hope joe makes something more fun.

Bieber is melting her brain.

Bieber is flawless
    _____

… That was a joke, right?

Kevin doesn’t have kids. He should solo act. He’s the best of the 3

ikr. Kevin sings really good. I don’t know why they don’t let him sing…

• LizzieHawkins

Bieber is melting her brain.

Bieber is flawless

• jonasbrothersfan

Kevin doesn’t have kids. He should solo act. He’s the best of the 3

LMAO Kevin can’t even sing live.
    He’s actually pretty good. IDK if he would ever go solo, but his voice isn’t bad at all.

Everywhere I go I see Biebers name

LMAO Kevin can’t even sing live

LizzieHawkins said:

Bieber is melting her brain.

Bieber is flawless

ily.

• L.A Baby

I don’t want a pop-versatile Joe album.
    I don’t want an r&b-beatlab Nick album.

I want an old-schoolish Jonas Brothers album ):

I know right? I miss them:(

You know when the sun forgets to shine, I’ll be there to hold you through the night, we’ll be running so fast, we could fly tonight and even when we’re miles and miles apart, you’re still holding all of my heart, I promise it will never be dark, I know, we’re inseparable >3

LMAO Kevin can’t even sing live

That’s not singing live…

Kevin can’t sing live

LMAO Kevin can’t even sing live

the acoustic version is much better :)

Give me a video of Kevin singing live.

yeah with the magic of studio editing he can sound good, live not so much.

Jonas Brothers? autotune?
    Are you deaf?
    ——————

Jonas vocals are NOT run through autotune dude.

PUMBA

L.A Baby said:

I don’t want a pop-versatile Joe album.
    I don’t want an r&b-beatlab Nick album.

I want an old-schoolish Jonas Brothers album ):

I know right? I miss them:(

God, I love Inseparable <3
    Actually, most of my favorite JB’s songs are from that album.

God, I love Inseparable <3
    Actually, most of my favorite JB’s songs are from that album.
    True.
    I love Hollywood<3

• jonasbrothersfan

yeah with the magic of studio editing he can sound good, live not so much.
    Have you even heard him sing live? If you haven’t, you really shouldn’t judge. I saw JB in concert this summer and Kevin actually sang a Keith Urban song and did a great job.

Jonas vocals are NOT run through autotune dude.
    They are.

LMAO Kevin can’t even sing live

the acoustic version is much better :)
    OMG I loved it!

—————

Not saying that kevin has a horrible voice, but he’s not a good singer. Nick is the best singer out of the three, now who’s voice you prefer is a different story.

God, I love Inseparable <3
    Actually, most of my favorite JB’s songs are from that album.
    True.
    I love Hollywood<3
    Yesss! I love that is not a love song!
    Even though I always think of a different meaning while listening it. Maybe I’m reading too much between the lines.

• jonasbrothersfan

—————

God, I love Inseparable <3
    Actually, most of my favorite JB’s songs are from that album.
    True.
    I love Hollywood<3

I love that album, because of what it meant to me, but ALBL is sacred.

• Becca.

anyone from australia here?

• LizzieHawkins

anyone from australia here?
    I doubt it.

Becca. said:

this is practically an essay but a cute essay

• BieberJonasMC
  • LizzieHawkins

Superstars now are SO young.
    Like in 10 years girls will be throwing baby bottles instead of bras and they’ll have nannies instead of groupies

The Jonas boys are so unique, talented and amazing persons, that they will shine it doesn’t matter what they do.

LizzieHawkins said:

Superstars now are SO young.

New generations suck. Even though our generation sucks too, but not that much.

• Becca.

this is practically an essay but a cute essay

*****

Haha thanks :P like I said all of a sudden a ton of memories just came back to me :) and there were comments earlier about their CD so….yeah.

• LizzieHawkins

New generations suck. Even though our generation sucks too, but not that much.
    Well I think ours is awesome.

But this bieber gen is pathetic, those girls are creepy and thr dude is just a fail.

• Dash

Gah Oceanup, you’re so dumb.

• Alice_Palace

All music to my ears – ilyj

BgirlShorty @nickjonas is one of the most talented people I know! Love ya :)
    5 minutes ago

Awwww!

• JonasSwiftLover13

I’m curious about how it’s gonna be :B I just hope they really give us a new cd the next year :( ?

LizzieHawkins said:

New generations suck. Even though our generation sucks too, but not that much.
    Well I think ours is awesome.

People who wasn’t concious in the 90’s are nothing.

• LizzieHawkins

Well I think ours is awesome.

People who wasn’t concious in the 90’s are nothing.
    lol kinda true.
    How old are you?

Grammy noms are on!
    Bruno Mars :)

LOVE YOUR ICON JOICK BEST COUPLE IN THE WORLD HAHAHAHA

Haha, thanks.

• omgitsjoejonas

A three chord strand is not easily broken.

• dsfdsfds

welcome to: http://www.betterwholesaler.us

The website wholesale for many kinds of fashion shoes, like the nike,jordan,prada, also including the jeans,shirts,bags,hat and the decorations. All the products are free shipping, and the the price is competitive, and also can accept the paypal payment.,after the payment, can ship within short time.

3 free shipping

competitive price

any size available

accept the paypal

90X Extreme Fitness System ONLY ONLY 42$$$$$$$

jordan shoes $32

LizzieHawkins said:

Well I think ours is awesome.

People who wasn’t concious in the 90’s are nothing.
    lol kinda true.
    How old are you?

18. and you?

kool

• nickkyb16

your welcome

• nickkyb16

i have seen JB’s perform 3 times and they sound amazing :D :D :D :D

• maryam

Wait s is jb breaking up?????

• nickkyb16

no JB can’t brake up you can’t brake up brothers!!
    joe is doing a SIDE PROJECT just like nick did :D :D

can’t wait for joes album !!!!!!!!

• suckit

….interesting

• itsaimeenotamy

I cant wait for Joe’s album!!!

selenagomez

Dibs on Pluto… less than a minute ago via Echofon

selenagomez

Wait…. Someone bought the sun??! What? 2 minutes ago via Echofon

Is Selena high..

So happy for him. Seems like Joe is really coming into his own. :)

• L.A Baby

Nick’s the BEST songwriter ever.
    I do have proof, I do.

selenagomez

Dibs on Pluto… less than a minute ago via Echofon

selenagomez

Wait…. Someone bought the sun??! What? 2 minutes ago via Echofon

Is Selena high..
    _____

Pluto doesn’t even exist anymore… Well not as a planet at least.

selenagomez

Dibs on Pluto… less than a minute ago via Echofon

selenagomez

Wait…. Someone bought the sun??! What? 2 minutes ago via Echofon

Is Selena high..
    _____

Pluto doesn’t even exist anymore… Well not as a planet at least.

she’s crazy

• picstoburn

Dec 1, 2010 @ 05:31 pm
    selenagomez

Dibs on Pluto… less than a minute ago via Echofon

selenagomez

Wait…. Someone bought the sun??! What? 2 minutes ago via Echofon

Is Selena high..

She’s trying to be funny. it’s not really working.

• Becca.

Honestly, I’d rather a new Jonas Brothers CD to come out, I miss them :( but hey I’ll give Joe’s a shotz.

Nick’s the BEST songwriter ever.
    I do have proof, I do.
    ____

That’s going a little too far. But he is a pretty good songwriter.

Dec 1, 2010 @ 05:34 pm
    picstoburn said:

Dec 1, 2010 @ 05:31 pm
    selenagomez

Dibs on Pluto… less than a minute ago via Echofon

selenagomez

Wait…. Someone bought the sun??! What? 2 minutes ago via Echofon

Is Selena high..

She’s trying to be funny. it’s not really working.

i loled

• Becca.

Oops *shot. Typing on my iPod -_-

damn it! Joe’s album is gonna rooockk!!! I’m so excited!!! I wonder how the music videos are gonna be

• WYLMITE?

Oh god.

Lucy is that you?
    :D

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Jonas should just break up.
    They are all going solo doing their own stuff.
    and I honestly just…think it’s…time.

• Hibz.

LOL OMG, WHAT ABOUT THE SPECULATION SURROUNDING WHAT NICKS WORKING ON?
    Apparently he’s going the R&B route.

That actually wouldn’t shock me cause I remember when he tweeted that he loved ‘In My Head’ by Jaysooon DeruLoOoo..

w said:
    too bad they are both gay…

My fantasy:
    joe and demi make up
    joe and taylor make up
    nick and joe make up
    nick and miley make up
    selena and demi make up
    selena and nick make up
    joe,nick,selena,miley,demi,emily,logan,taylor, and jordin are all friends
    then they have a rocking show and release an album together…..jonas brother release an album…and joe releases hi solo album…all in one day……………….i should stop dreaming i know

• ItsBlairWaldorf

BETTER PUT IT ON NOW GURRRLFRAND

I so wanna hear this.

SO FREAKING BADLY.

Especially that ‘edge’ people keep mentioning.. Like what, is he gonna swear every 2 seconds? Haha, that’d be interesting.

WYLMITE? said:

Oh god.

Lucy is that you?
    :D

Yes… who are you? Lol, sorry I forget.

The Jonas Brothers should break up already.

• BabyYoureAFirework

my friend met him last night and he kissed her on the cheek ._.

And Selena moved on to Cameron before Nick even met Samantha.
    ______

When was this?

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

I can’t wait for his album! :D But I hope there will be a Jonas one too :D

BETTER PUT IT ON NOW GURRRLFRAND

yes and why?

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

I can see Nick going R&B.
    I think his voice is more R&B, then his funk sound.
    I think in Biggest Fan his voice sounds EXTREMELY good and it suits his voice.
    Maybe I’d actually have a listen if it was R&B, cause I couldn’t take his squealing at the Grammy Nomination performance last year.

My fantasy:
    joe and demi make up
    joe and taylor make up
    nick and joe make up
    nick and miley make up
    selena and demi make up
    selena and nick make up
    joe,nick,selena,miley,demi,emily,logan,taylor, and jordin are all friends
    I’m sorry to say; but you have a very sad life.

yes and why?

i dont know. just being random

• idkMyBFFjill

ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:

Jonas should just break up.
    They are all going solo doing their own stuff.
    and I honestly just…think it’s…time.
    ——————–
    It gets difficult when you got your solo acts and you still wanna maintain a band. Lots of people don’t have the patience to wait for a new JB album, just because everyone’s got their side projects. IA, call it quits sometime soon.

• Hibz.

Does he wash up? Never washes up.
    Does he clean up? No, he never cleans up.
    Does he brush up? Never brushes up…
    He does nothing, the boy does nothing!

• WYLMITE?

WYLMITE? said:

Oh god.

Lucy is that you?
    :D

Yes… who are you? Lol, sorry I forget.
    No worries.
    I made a new account.

You’ll never know who I am. Muhahahahhahaa ;)

And Selena moved on to Cameron before Nick even met Samantha.
    ______

When was this?

When Selena was filming Monte Carlo Cory said that Selena had a boyfriend/was dating someone (cameron)

• Anonimuss2.Oh

I want just one more song from JB before they split.
    Please, boys…Just one.

wow. the “danja” hes talking about is not joe jonas. THIS my friends is called an epic fail lol :)

Truth.
    Spring next year would be good. lmfao.

• MileyIsBestest

The Jonas Brothers should break up already.

Agreed. Nick is better off as solo and Joe is better on his own too, and well… Kevin… he has his wife and kids to worry about.

• WYLMITE?

Jonas Brothers should NOT break up.
    -_-

i dont know. just being random

okay my turn…… GIRL PUT YO SNUGGIE ON ._. #fail

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

This my friends has already been established.

jeffhardy said:

never gonna happen.

WYLMITE? said:

WYLMITE? said:

Oh god.

Lucy is that you?
    :D

Yes… who are you? Lol, sorry I forget.
    No worries.
    I made a new account.

You’ll never know who I am. Muhahahahhahaa ;)

You can’t do this to me. REVEAL YOUSELF!!!!!!!

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Jonas Brothers should NOT break up.
    -_-

Honestly they are better off on their own.
    People talk about them separately more than them together.

• sophieee

Papa J would disown them if they broke up…

_____

Well I’m not a Selena fan so I don’t know what time of the year that was.

Dec 1, 2010 @ 04:38 pm
    ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:
    I can see Nick going R&B.
    I think his voice is more R&B, then his funk sound.
    I think in Biggest Fan his voice sounds EXTREMELY good and it suits his voice.
    Yes, he sounded good in Biggest Fan.
    It actually would suit him, and I never would have thought that if it wasnt for that song.
    Besides, he’s an 18 year old guy. It would be cool to see him do something relevant to his generation – even though I personally did like his NJATA songs.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Well…

• picstoburn

these chips are yummy.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

SHIT! America’s Next top model starts in 20 damn minutes and I need to shower!
    BYE BITCHES!

Anonimuss2.Oh said:

I was just one more song from JB before they split.
    Please, boys…Just one.

Oh god I don’t want JB to end :(

Yeah… I’m not that excited. =/

sophieee said:

w said:
    too bad they are both gay…
    Lmao. He’s not attractive imo.

sophieee said:

jeffhardy said:
    My fantasy:
    joe and demi make up
    joe and taylor make up
    nick and joe make up
    nick and miley make up
    selena and demi make up
    selena and nick make up
    joe,nick,selena,miley,demi,emily,logan,taylor, and jordin are all friends

never gonna happen.

Nick and Miley are not on bad terms, neither are Selena and Nick and Demi and Joe IDK but honestly who gives a shit.

_____

Well I’m not a Selena fan so I don’t know what time of the year that was.
    ——————

Before the summer.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Papa J would disown them if they broke up…

Well Papa J doesn’t control what they do anymore.
    Kevin is married.
    Joe has moved out and Nick is getting older.

Oh and I think Demi and Alex are getting back together! Yes my OTP Dalex!

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Yes, he sounded good in Biggest Fan.
    It actually would suit him, and I never would have thought that if it wasnt fir that song.

I think he would get way more credit with an R&B album.
    It can have great lyrics as well and something majority will like.

• Hibz.

It’ll be a sad day when they break up. :(

• Figaro

Joe you’re a fat gorilla who can’t sing just leave

• w

I want Nick to keep doing his funk/rock/acoustic stuff.

London (foolishly), Stay, While The World Is Spinnin’, Last Time Around, and In The End are amazing.

Joe you’re a fat gorilla who can’t sing just leave

YOU DON’T EVEN GO HERE!

• sophieee

I can see Nick going R&B.
    I think his voice is more R&B, then his funk sound.
    I think in Biggest Fan his voice sounds EXTREMELY good and it suits his voice.
    Yes, he sounded good in Biggest Fan.
    i don’t think he would care enough to do that…
    he seems to always wanna do things his way…
    if it wasn’t for the jonas brothers i doubt he would have ever wanted to do Camp Rock or Jonas La….
    he seems the least bit interested in doing things from ‘this generation’

• idkMyBFFjill

Ok random, but did u guys hear about this like a long time ago:
    So this one guy (he’s actually an actor) claimed to have dated selena when she was filming WOWP in Puerto Rico. He said so in a live chat. I dont even remember how i got to the live chat or what his name is, but i remember chatting with him and a couple of other people on like ustream or something.

Here’s a pic of them.
    im 99% sure this is the same guy.

Joe you’re a fat gorilla who can’t sing just leave

you mean selena…

• Figaro

Joe you’re a fat gorilla who can’t sing just leave

YOU DON’T EVEN GO HERE!

_____________________

It’s cause he’s a fat gorilla, isn’t it.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Selena has terrible taste.
    Besides Nick.

Dec 1, 2010 @ 04:42 pm
    Anonimuss2.Oh said:

I want just one more song from JB before they split.
    Please, boys…Just one.

Oh god I don’t want JB to end :(
    ==========================

Me either. But hey, the time…has come.
    LVATT was RUSHED messy piece of crap. Def not even close to their best work. They were trying too hard to be diverse and it FLOPPEDD. Imagine what they’d do now that electro is popular and they’re all busy. Extreme lame techno/rock? Sorry. DNW.

• MileyIsBestest

joe you’re a fat gorilla who can’t sing just leave

lololool

Figaro said:

Joe you’re a fat gorilla who can’t sing just leave
    Who the fuck are you? lol
    Just leave.

• picstoburn

Dec 1, 2010 @ 04:45 pm
    BabyYoureAFirework said:
    Joe you’re a fat gorilla who can’t sing just leave

you mean selena…

No just no.

• sophieee

Papa J would disown them if they broke up…

Well Papa J doesn’t control what they do anymore.
    Kevin is married.
    Joe has moved out and Nick is getting older.

but he’s still their manager and dad.
    i’m pretty sure he calls the shots on what the band does.
    and i’m pretty sure he has tried a lot to keep the side projects temporary and all…

BabyYoureAFirework said:

Joe you’re a fat gorilla who can’t sing just leave

you mean selena…

Why are you hating on Justin’s girlfriend

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

It’s cause he’s a fat gorilla, isn’t it.

Calling other people what you are isn’t going to change anything love.

• idkMyBFFjill

Nick’s decent. Joe can’t sing. He just looks a sellout now (assuming you never thought he was one before)

Bitch is back. ugh

ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:

Selena has terrible taste.
    Besides Nick.
    —————-

I don’t think so. Shia is gorgeous.

JOE ISNT A FAT GORU=ILLA YOU ARE

• MileyIsBestest

Can someone please tell me the name of WYLMITE?… I am a very curious person.

Why are you hating on Justin’s girlfriend

ive never liked her anyway so..

• Figaro

Fat evil gorilla hoggin all the damn bananas why dont you just leave us all be

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

He just needs some control in his voice.
    Nick is okay but he needs to learn to squeal less.

MileyIsBestest said:

Can someone please tell me the name of WYLMITE?… I am a very curious person.

I think she is from India.
    That all I know

• picstoburn

Dec 1, 2010 @ 04:47 pm
    Bitch is back. ugh
    ===
    who?

MileyIsBestest said:

Can someone please tell me the name of WYLMITE?… I am a very curious person.
    When You Look Me In The Eyes?

• jeffhardy

I want just one more song from JB before they split.
    Please, boys…Just one
    i feel u

Joe is getting chubby in his face. That baby fat came back to bite him in the ass.

Dec 1, 2010 @ 04:44 pm
    w said:
    I want Nick to keep doing his funk/rock/acoustic stuff.

_____

I hope that he recorded London (Foolishly) and While the World is Spinnin’. Those are my favourite.

Fat evil gorilla hoggin all the damn bananas why dont you just leave us all be

Hilarious.

• idkMyBFFjill

Omg, please someone tell me you remember this, idk why, it just came back to me:
    This “musician” named Logan Noh used to ALWAYS spam himself here on ou. Usually 1st or 2nd comment in a post.

• MileyIsBestest

I think she is from India.
    That all I know

AHhhhhH… I know who that is now. Thanks!

WTF?
    lmfao

• picstoburn

Dec 1, 2010 @ 04:49 pm
    Figaro said:
    Fat evil gorilla hoggin all the damn bananas why dont you just leave us all be
    ====
    you mean your icon? yeah i think so too.

BabyYoureAFirework said:

Why are you hating on Justin’s girlfriend

ive never liked her anyway so..

she’s banging justin now, more reasons to dislike her..

• sophieee

Nick’s voice wasn’t meant for normal music…
    he is definitely a broadway guy….

• jeffhardy

He just needs some control in his voice.
    Nick is okay but he needs to learn to squeal less.
    ———————
    nick is a better singer but joe is a better performer…..nick is boring to watch

I remember!

• Figaro

Joe maybe if you could sing I’d shake your hand, but for now I’d rather whoop your ass.

• MileyIsBestest

When was this? I think I remember…

WTF?
    lmfao

Look at his face

i remember that

anon Trolls used to be so much better at it.

picstoburn said:

Dec 1, 2010 @ 04:47 pm
    Bitch is back. ugh
    ===
    who?

you mean selena…

Any idea?

idkMyBFFjill said:

Omg yay for old users! :)

He was annoying as fuck. And din’t he always link to youtube? LOL.

Dec 1, 2010 @ 04:45 pm
    sophieee said:
    I can see Nick going R&B.
    I think his voice is more R&B, then his funk sound.
    I think in Biggest Fan his voice sounds EXTREMELY good and it suits his voice.
    Yes, he sounded good in Biggest Fan.
    i don’t think he would care enough to do that…
    he seems to always wanna do things his way…
    he seems the least bit interested in doing things from ‘this generation’
    You obviously missed my earlier comment.
    I’m not telling him to do things from “this generation”, I just wouldn’t be shocked if he DID cause he obviously listens to and enjoys that kind of sound.
    I could be way off, though. He’ll probably just do a 2.0 version of his most recent album.

logan lerman?

• MileyIsBestest

I wasn’t aware that baby fat could bite poeple…

Look at his face

Yup, looks the same as always to me.

• picstoburn

Dec 1, 2010 @ 04:51 pm
    picstoburn said:

Dec 1, 2010 @ 04:47 pm
    Bitch is back. ugh
    ===
    who?

you mean selena…

Any idea?

oh i thought you mean the Eddie Murphy troll.

nick is a better singer but joe is a better performer…..nick is boring to watch
    not when he is stripping in stay…
    that was quite a show…
    and his nip slip :D

Any idea?

stop trying to start something

Dec 1, 2010 @ 04:52 pm

Look at his face

Yup, looks the same as always to me.

His face is fat

MileyIsBestest said:

I think she is from India.
    That all I know

AHhhhhH… I know who that is now. Thanks!

No prob

• idkMyBFFjill

I remember!

JFC it was the most annoying thing in the world. I totally went and trolled one of his live chats once and pissed him and his gay lover of a friend off. It was awesome.

Kay bye bitches.
    Shower then ANTM!

MileyIsBestest said:

I wasn’t aware that baby fat could bite poeple…

its just a sayin’

• picstoburn

Dec 1, 2010 @ 04:51 pm
    Figaro said:

You shouldn’t be talking for a person that likes this

Any idea?

stop trying to start something

seriously. do you think i came here to fucking bitch fight with you? no

• LizzieHawkins

oh i thought you mean the Eddie Murphy troll.

Nah.

• Figaro

See the mothafuckas’ drinking all that alchohol because he’s a fatass

Dec 1, 2010 @ 04:51 pm

WTF?
    lmfao

Look at his face
    I hope you’re kidding.

Damn, what a fatass Joe is. -.-

lollipop is a cheap ripoff of picstoburn #truefact

• w

not when he is stripping in stay…
    that was quite a show…
    and his nip slip :D
    Did you watch his acoustic performances from his live chat in London? He sounded good. But IA that he does over-do the theatrics in Stay.

JOE IS NOT FAT!

• peacelovehearts

Miami? Say what now?
    I missed this shit? I could’ve raped him too :/
    Dammit, next time I’ll get him.

• picstoburn

smh some people.

INA who is in your icon? and what is he holding?

MileyIsBestest said:

I wasn’t aware that baby fat could bite poeple…

its just a sayin’

Cool stroy bro.

• jeffhardy

I hope it doesn’t turn out like auto tuned selena crap….
    ———————–
    i was never a fan….she is an ok actor but terrible singer

Dec 1, 2010 @ 04:54 pm
    Hibz. said:

Dec 1, 2010 @ 04:51 pm

WTF?
    lmfao

Look at his face
    I hope you’re kidding.

Damn, what a fatass Joe is. -.-
    —————–

im not kidding, his face is chubby

• picstoburn

Dec 1, 2010 @ 04:55 pm
    lollipop is a cheap ripoff of picstoburn #truefact

this again? she’s not even on.

Fuck off Joe and no I won’t be buying your crappy album

• sophieee

I hope it doesn’t turn out like auto tuned selena crap….

The autotuned Miley/Bieber/EveryArtistInTheWorld crap is much better.

yeah…
    but it’s so overrated.
    everyone is going autotuned now..
    it’s annoying…

• Figaro

2010 really sucked.

See the mothafuckas’ drinking all that alchohol because he’s a fatass

you can stop now

Miami? Say what now?
    I missed this shit? I could’ve raped him too :/
    Dammit, next time I’ll get him.

Lmfao.
    I feel bad fer you!

• w

Hey, you gotta do whatcha gotta do.

Ke$ha was country singer
    Katy Perry was a Christian artist
    Mike Posner was a DJ

Yeah but nobody already takes the Jonas Brothers seriously and if he makes mainstream, generic pop music, then he/they would have zero credibility.

JOE IS NOT FAT!

if you say so..

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

INA who is in your icon? and what is he holding?

Zac Efron. Dog.

He cant be going solo…he cant…he cant

• jeffhardy

joe spends so much time with ashley i wonder if he feels her to be more important than his album and his fans!!

• lollipop1

*hands cookie*

• w

Who remembers the KATY spammer?

Dec 1, 2010 @ 04:09 pm
    I think Joe will cuss.
    Can’t wait for Joe’s next single.
    “Me, you, the closet”
    LMFAO, and this is why I could never hate INA.

Hilarious.

ipop is a cheap ripoff of picstoburn #truefact

DON’T START

smh some people.

Hey Jeanine, do you remember that time me, you and Jason trolled on Demi’s twitpic and got blocked? Good times.

w said:

Who remembers the KATY spammer?
    ___________

I do not, enlighten us.

picstoburn said:

Dec 1, 2010 @ 04:55 pm
    lollipop is a cheap ripoff of picstoburn #truefact

this again? she’s not even on.

why did you reply to me woman? please go back to the kitchen

Dec 1, 2010 @ 04:53 pm
    w said:
    I want to hear that If Only You Knew song or whatever it was called.
    He tweeted about it.

• Figaro

So I was walking down the street last night, and I swear, I saw this fat gorilla punk walk into chippendales.

Dec 1, 2010 @ 04:54 pm
    Figaro said:
    See the mothafuckas’ drinking all that alchohol because he’s a fatass
    =============================

You’re not fooling us Taylor.
    GTFO. Not everyone can be a size -4 like you.

He cant be going solo…he cant…he cant

i do believe in fairies…i do….i do

He cant be going solo…he cant…he cant

let him flop in peace

picstoburn said:

Dec 1, 2010 @ 04:55 pm
    lollipop is a cheap ripoff of picstoburn #truefact

this again? she’s not even on.
    _________

that was me yesterday, not me this time. i’m over her, she just pissed me off and i had to say something. i’m done with her.

Dec 1, 2010 @ 04:56 pm
    Dec 1, 2010 @ 04:54 pm
    Hibz. said:

Dec 1, 2010 @ 04:51 pm

WTF?
    lmfao

Look at his face
    I hope you’re kidding.

Damn, what a fatass Joe is. -.-
    —————–

im not kidding, his face is chubby

Wow. And what does YOUR face look like?
    Skin and bones? Jeez.

Wow. And what does YOUR face look like?
    Skin and bones? Jeez.
    ———————-

My baby fat is gone.

• MileyIsBestest

Hibzzz…. hi hi hi… Do you remember me?

• Figaro

hehe

• picstoburn

Dec 1, 2010 @ 04:56 pm
    smh some people.

Lmao oh yeah xD

Dec 1, 2010 @ 04:59 pm
    picstoburn said:

Dec 1, 2010 @ 04:55 pm
    lollipop is a cheap ripoff of picstoburn #truefact

this again? she’s not even on.
    _________

Lol, aren’t you the anon that said she’d get more love from her dad if she dressed up as a beer bottle?
    Ouch.

• ay CARAMBA! xD

I hate the fact that the JoBros are breaking up, ..but things like this are amazing!!!**Joe Jonas’ music project** **He’s going solo.** I’M SOO EXCITED!! :D I just hope it works out!*-*

Joe’s next single.
    “Me, you, the closet” Bwahahahaaa!

Ouch.

that was harsh

Ouch.
    ____________

That was mean of me, but she got under my skin. I done with her.

Dec 1, 2010 @ 05:00 pm
    Wow. And what does YOUR face look like?
    Skin and bones? Jeez.
    ———————-

My baby fat is gone.
    -.-

• picstoburn

Dec 1, 2010 @ 04:59 pm
    picstoburn said:

Dec 1, 2010 @ 04:55 pm
    lollipop is a cheap ripoff of picstoburn #truefact

this again? she’s not even on.
    _________

oh ok :)

• Figaro

How many Joe Jonases does it take to burst a light bulb? 1/164

Dec 1, 2010 @ 05:00 pm
    MileyIsBestest said:
    Hibzzz…. hi hi hi… Do you remember me?

LOL kidding.
    Why would I forget?
    HELLO!

Figaro said:

How many Joe Jonases does it take to burst a light bulb? 1/164
    —————————

lmao

Dec 1, 2010 @ 05:02 pm
    Ouch.
    ____________

That was mean of me, but she got under my skin. I done with her.
    Well, I guess she deserved it to SOME extent.
    Maybe a less harsh comment, haha :P
    But yeah.. She can be rude. Ive noticed that.

Hibz. said:

Dec 1, 2010 @ 05:00 pm
    MileyIsBestest said:
    Hibzzz…. hi hi hi… Do you remember me?

LOL kidding.
    Why would I forget?
    HELLO!

Cause we haven’t talked in like…. 546456546465 years. How you doin’?

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

There is a way to go mainstream and still have good lyrics.
    You don’t have to be some weird ab-norm music for the 80’s for it to be good music.

jeffhardy said:
    well….his fans don’t give him puppies and bj’s….

• peacelovehearts

effhardy said:
    —————
    Probably. He just likes her sex.

• TraceSTAN

yeah…
    but it’s so overrated.
    everyone is going autotuned now..
    it’s annoying…

They all do it, agree it annoys me too. And Joe will too because that’s the sound of the moment. Sad.

jeffhardy said:

—————

Probably

• WYLMITE?

w said:

…So basically it’s gonna be electro-pop that he didn’t write?
    I would have liked the Michael Buble sound better.
    Why do you think he didn’t write?

• putlimeinthecoconut

where is everybody?

Ke$ha
    Katy Perry
    Gaga
    Rihanna
    Britney

…all sound the same.

Lmfao.
    The things people be saying.

• putlimeinthecoconut

as long as its not a dance album im cool with it.

i know…
    at least nick did what he really wanted even if people didn’t like it.

Selena “confirmed” dating Justin at the Y100 Interview

OMG OMG OMG

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Ke$ha’s new song should be “Blessed Jesus”
    Katy Perry’s should be ” Beer and my cattle”
    xD

So i’m guessing no JB album next year if Joe releases his…. :/

• Hibz.

I think it wouldn’t hurt for him to have at least one commercial/pop whatever song on his album.
    If it’s good, it’ll get radio play.. Resulting in him getting some public recognition and hopefully persuade people to check out the rest of his album…

Selena “confirmed” dating Justin at the Y100 Interview

OMG OMG OMG

Are you serious???

jeffhardy said:
    well….his fans don’t give him puppies and bj’s…
    ———————
    they give much more…..love

Ke$ha
    Katy Perry
    Gaga
    Rihanna
    Britney

…all sound the same.
    —————-

GAGA IS ABOVE

• putlimeinthecoconut

lol theres a jonas fan that is upset because she want a jonas brothers album out instead of a solo. smh.

Selena “confirmed” dating Justin at the Y100 Interview

OMG OMG OMG
    for realz?
    lmao that’s so …weird.

“Have you gotten hate mail now that your going out with him?” & she said “no they’re actually being very nice”

• peacelovehearts

Selena “confirmed” dating Justin at the Y100 Interview

OMG OMG OMG

*crickets & tumbleweed rolls by*

*hands cookie*
    ————————
    love ur icon

• TraceSTAN

WYLMITE? said:

w said:

…So basically it’s gonna be electro-pop that he didn’t write?
    I would have liked the Michael Buble sound better.
    Why do you think he didn’t write?

Anybody can write lyrics to a modern day pop song, the lyrics are meaningless. Joe could, just say baby a few hundred times.

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

I can’t believe the same thing is happening as when Nick went solo with The Administration u.u’ They are NOT breaking up!! My God! haha

• lollipop1

love ur icon
    did u eat your cookie!!!!!!????????????

• nickkyb16

joe LOVES his fans!

WYLMITE? said:

w said:

…So basically it’s gonna be electro-pop that he didn’t write?
    I would have liked the Michael Buble sound better.
    Why do you think he didn’t write?

sophieee said:

So i’m guessing no JB album next year if Joe releases his…. :/

Who cares, Nick is working on a solo project! Wooho!!!! :D

• peacelovehearts

jeffhardy said:
    well….his fans don’t give him puppies and bj’s…
    ———————
    they give much more…..love
    ———————-
    Nahhh Jashley’s making some love there…

================================

tbh, I don’t think anyone’s gonna care who the singers if the beat’s good. Ppl hate Miley Cyrus, but PITUSA was massive. Why? Because it made ppl feel good. I think that’s Joe’s goal…not to be all serious, because IDT he’s a deep kinda guy anyway. IDK.

With all the hints that we’re getting, I think I won’t like it :l
    It strike me as a hard-pop, autotuned album.

I’m more into Patrick Stump solo stuff <3

Dec 1, 2010 @ 04:22 pm

Selena “confirmed” dating Justin at the Y100 Interview

OMG OMG OMG

Are you serious???

Yeah, apparently she said it. According to Beliebers.

Dec 1, 2010 @ 04:23 pm
    peacelovehearts said:
    Selena “confirmed” dating Justin at the Y100 Interview

OMG OMG OMG

*crickets & tumbleweed rolls by*
    I hope this anon is joking.
    Oh, honey… :/ LMFAO.
    That is just… Dear god.

Who?

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

I don’t think Selena confirmed or else the Biliebers would be all over that shit on Twitter by now.

sophieee said:

Selena “confirmed” dating Justin at the Y100 Interview

OMG OMG OMG
    for realz?
    lmao that’s so …weird.
    ___________

Trolls make all us ANONS look bad with lies, don’t believe a word we say.

Samantha Barks is finally following Garbo on Twitter. About time. I find it weird that she followed John Taylor way before Garbo.

How many Joe Jonases does it take to burst a light bulb? 1/164

… I don’t get it??

• w

LOL Selena didn’t confirm anything. More like she’s being nonchalant.

Who?

selena gomez

jeffhardy said:
    well….his fans don’t give him puppies and bj’s…
    ———————
    they give much more…..love
    ———————-
    Nahhh Jashley’s making some love there
    —————————-
    fake love……fame love….in world of the jonas brothers “video girl” love

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

I searched Selena on Twitter and nothing about her dating Bieber was mentioned.

——————

That’s where who I heard it from…

Selena “confirmed” dating Justin at the Y100 Interview

OMG OMG OMG
    ===============================

If it’s true…….

MY ICON TELLS THE FUTURE, BITCHESSSZZZ!!! xP

So i’m guessing no JB album next year if Joe releases his…. :/

Who cares, Nick is working on a solo project! Wooho!!!! :D

i care, i’m tired of seeing them apart or in camp rock shit.
    i want a real album…

“Have you gotten hate mail now that your going out with him?” & Selena Gomez said “no they’re actually being very nice”

• peacelovehearts

Selena “confirmed” dating Justin at the Y100 Interview

OMG OMG OMG

*crickets & tumbleweed rolls by*
    I hope this anon is joking.
    Oh, honey… :/ LMFAO.
    That is just… Dear god.
    I’m quite happy.
    The beliebers will go apeshit & probably hunt the bitch down. (:

People are taking that anon seriously lmao.

Dec 1, 2010 @ 04:26 pm
    w said:

LOL Selena didn’t confirm anything. More like she’s being nonchalant.
    ———————

Let’s wait till the interview is available

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

MAINSTREAM does not always equal shit music.
    You can have great lyrics with a pop sound.
    It’s possible.

at the end of the interview they asked about latin girl and she laughed really hard and said it wasnt about her

• lollipop1

we heard u the first time

• peacelovehearts

jeffhardy said:
    well….his fans don’t give him puppies and bj’s…
    ———————
    they give much more…..love
    ———————-
    Nahhh Jashley’s making some love there
    —————————-
    fake love……fame love….in world of the jonas brothers “video girl” love
    ————————-
    But yet.. he enjoys it.

MTE

• sophieee

maybe she didn’t hear correctly….

• Hibz.

Don’t you guys remember the footage of Chelsea Staub talking about Joes album?
    She said she heard it and said it was different, like it wasn’t him.
    Maybe she heard Joe’s ‘buble’ stuff.

SUSTIN

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

Dec 1, 2010 @ 04:08 pm
    “Ocean ‘dumbass’ up.”
    Joe Jonas isn’t the Danja he was referring to.

haha exactly!

Oh god.

• idkMyBFFjill

—————–

OMG

SUSTIN

• WakaWakaEhEh

I GO BACK TO DECEMBER ALL THE TIMEE!

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Don’t you guys remember the footage of Chelsea Staub talking about Joes album?
    She said she heard it and said it was different, like it wasn’t him.
    Maybe she heard Joe’s ‘buble’ stuff.

Lmfao.
    Chelsea looks like she listens to lots of different stuff IMO.

• Netanya

Maryam, the Jonas Brothers aren’t breaking up. It’s just a rumor, hun. :) I’m so happy for Joe. :)

I can’t fucking wait.

Dec 1, 2010 @ 05:06 pm
    Hibz. said:

Dec 1, 2010 @ 05:00 pm
    MileyIsBestest said:
    Hibzzz…. hi hi hi… Do you remember me?

LOL kidding.
    Why would I forget?
    HELLO!

Cause we haven’t talked in like…. 546456546465 years. How you doin’?
    Haha, I know.
    I’m doin good.. Bored now that the post suddenly died down :/
    You?

• sophieee

Garbo is more of Joe’s friend…
    John Taylor is more of Nick’s.

• idkMyBFFjill

Fallingawake said:

oh wow, i was pronouncing it DAWN-JAH

@L.A Baby

Icon… Joick stan?

• LizzieHawkins

Garbo is more of Joe’s friend…
    John Taylor is more of Nick’s.

True.

sophieee said:

maybe she didn’t hear correctly….

LMAO

• MileyIsBestest

I think they should all just go solo.

OMG

OH MAI GAWD

• idkMyBFFjill

Hibz. said:

Don’t you guys remember the footage of Chelsea Staub talking about Joes album?
    She said she heard it and said it was different, like it wasn’t him.
    Maybe she heard Joe’s ‘buble’ stuff
    Haven’t you heard? She’s a hardcore indie-loving hipster. Durr

• peacelovehearts

idkMyBFFjill said:
    —————
    Jake & Bieber? ROFLLLL xD
    Biebs would probably stalk him around wanting to recreate the tent scene.

SUSTIN

In your dreams.

Dec 1, 2010 @ 04:30 pm
    jeffhardy said:

Dude they broke up in March/Feb…