Joe Jonas LIQUOR STORE STOP

joejonasliquorstore

Joe Jonas stopped by a liquor store in Toluca Lake to check out their selection of alcohol. Joe left the store empty handed, maybe, Ashley will get some for the two of them later. Photos: Flynet.

Most people start drinking and having sex when they’re 15-16, ESPECIALLY guys. I’m proud of him that he waited until he was 21 to do all of this stuff, at least in the public eye. We don’t see him stumbling out of clubs, or anything like that.
    relax guys, we shouldn’t be worried until we do see that, so leave him and Ashley alone.

• Bubbly-Joe

Meh. He is 21. It’s not like he’s gonna be an alchohalic (can’t spell) and start beating Ashley. :/

• yelyah

Joe’s face is getting chubby.
    _
    is it?!o_O

thought it was a convience store..and btw joes 21..he doesnt need ashley to buy alcohol -_-

• yelyah

_
    lmao

• Ninna

OH MY GOD.

… No, seriously. He’s 21, if he wants to drink then fine? What’s the big deal about it?

• DemiJobrosx3

lmfao Ashley will get some for the two later… burnnn

• EvaSnow

I also thought it was a convenience store and not a liquor store..

• smizuzi

i agree strikes me as though Joe is altered, as if changing Ashley .. never showed up in the middle of paparazzi, he did not buy a drink sex, and now not even wear purity ring, yes he has 21 but he simply changed: ( – sorry for my English, I’m from The Czech Republic

lol this reminds me when Ashley went lingerie shopping and left empty handed. I think they leave because they realize their being filmed lol. Why can’t they just order the stuff off the internet and get it sent to the house???

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

lmfao hes 21 he can do whatever the fuck he wants

including ashley greene

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

_________________

who internet shops for alcohol?

Dec 1, 2010 @ 12:14 pm
    Anonimuss2.Oh said:

Dec 1, 2010 @ 11:51 am
    I know that he’s ’21’ and legal now, but Joe has changed. Let’s not be ignorante.

When did we ever thought that Joe would drink alcohol
    drink a SEX drink
    go to a sex store?

I’m just saying, he’s not that funny guy that would make random jokes, singing backstreet boys songs, dance hilarious, SUPPORT his best friends? Where is that Joe?
    ================================

I don’t like this comment…
    If I copy&pasted this cmment on Youtube,
    7 days MAX, it’d be the highest rated.
    You wanna know why? TWEENIES GO THERE, NOT HERE! -____-

So take your tears and go. kthnx :D
    _________________________
    ahaha the comment above ^^^^ madee mee laughhh
    ahaha the person above abovee , seriously take a chill pilll. ur like overreacintt , callmm downnn. and i guess imma tweeenie but idk but i dont rly give a damn if he does that shit . u needa take a deep breath.
    go do some yoga . ahahha.

When did we ever thought that Joe would drink alcohol
    drink a SEX drink
    go to a sex store?

• lollipop1

When did we ever thought that Joe would drink alcohol
    drink a SEX drink
    go to a sex store?

*hands chill pill*

• omgitsjoejonas

When did we ever thought that Joe would drink alcohol
    drink a SEX drink
    go to a sex store?

—-|

he grew up. his fans did too. what’s the big deal?

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Dec 1, 2010 @ 11:51 am

When did we ever thought that Joe would drink alcohol
    drink a SEX drink
    go to a sex store?

================================

I don’t like this comment…
    If I copy&pasted this cmment on Youtube,
    7 days MAX, it’d be the highest rated.
    You wanna know why?
    TWEENIES GO THERE, NOT HERE! -____-

So take your tears and go. kthnx :D

• Entertainmentlove

since Ashley. joe is so weird man. so weird acts weird to. goes to weird places

• iamthe0cean

Cause we all know Joe loves getting trashed!

;D

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Dec 1, 2010 @ 12:18 pm
    iamthe0cean said:
    Cause we all know Joe loves getting trashed!

;D
    ==============================

lol

• Entertainmentlove

btw his belly looks fat

• Entertainmentlove

Cause we all know Joe loves getting trashed!

;D
    ================
    wtf is that joe is that joe
    so he is having sex and drinking

• Britini95

Dec 1, 2010 @ 12:08 pm
    omgitsjoejonas said:

When did we ever thought that Joe would drink alcohol
    drink a SEX drink
    go to a sex store?

—-|

he grew up. his fans did too. what’s the big deal?
    You took the words right out of my mouth!

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

Mari Baisden said:
    Hope he doesn’t turn into a drunk :/

Please….

• Kelsie.

btw his belly looks fat

it’s called a beer belly :D haha i still love him though.

• Kelsie

I also thought it was a convenience store and not a liquor store..

it’s a liqour store because if you look in the background they’re is way too many wines,beers,& hard liqours on the shelf & trust me,convienent stores dont have that much alcohol.

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

When did we ever thought that Joe would drink alcohol
    drink a SEX drink
    go to a sex store?

Me.
    As you say, he is 21.
    He grew up.
    And if you pay attention “that funny guy that would make random jokes, singing backstreet boys songs, dance hilarious” is still there, you have to check some recent videos. I think the JB are more busy, just that.
    And the part of “support his friends”… if you’re talking about Demi… Well, I love her. I hope she gets better. But I think he has a good reason to not be talking about her. Stop all that crap.

• Bubbly-Joe

When did we ever thought that Joe would drink alcohol
    drink a SEX drink
    go to a sex store?

Most of us realized that when we realized he’s a human being that grows up.

• yelyah

maybe, Ashley will get some for the two of them later.

Of course she will!

Dec 1, 2010 @ 11:17 am

no they’re retarded, not the question, I don’t like any of them but camon at least they could have said “wish her the best” they’re rude!
    ————————-

Are you for real? SMH

Joe’s face is getting chubby.

• omgitsjoejonas

Cause we all know Joe loves getting trashed!

;D
    ================
    wtf is that joe is that joe
    so he is having sex and drinking

it’s been proven that’s not him (:

its a convient store ou not a liquor store. the same pics on other site except they dont make up lies.

• omgitsjoejonas

Hm. And where’s this proof? Ha.

******

I know. It sure looks like him.

i’m a bit late but, yeah. the proof;

see the image at the bottom of the page (:

• crazylady

I know idk why they say he’s not funny anymore…well I guess I do but still do the people saying this not see the Monopoly video on here weeks ago?

• crazylady

Wtf, everyone’s gonna drink. Good for him.

a huge exaggeration but we get what you mean.

I hope they never post a picture of him drunk *shudders*

Joe is turning into a Neurogasm, sex and alcohol addict…lol

haha well me thinks he was always a sex addict. is it not obvious? for one he’s best friends with Garbo for crying out loud. I think that says something.

joe never went into a sex shop… he was never ever seen even going into a liquor store and he dudnt have the sex drink ash did.. atleast hes 21 mileys been boozong it up sexing it up and coking it up and shes just 17 and lets not even mention what demis doing at 17??? please.. i guess joe isnt allowed to grow up because hes a jonas brother

do you think joe jonas is stupid enough to pose in a pic with liquor in in his hand? stupid people… thts not joe jonas.

• JoeHoe4Life

The problem is that Joe is a grown man, and most of his fans are still little children who don’t understand what it means to grow up. Also, JB used to have a lot of restrictions about what they guys could say and do in public. If anyone actually believes that how they used to act was how they REALLY were behind closed doors, then you’re more immature and naive than I thought. He’s allowed to be who he has always been now. That’s a good thing.

• JoeHoe4Life

Yes, I’m almost positive that’s Joe. And why would it be “stupid” for him to post with alcohol in his hand? He’s an adult. He no longer has Disney setting rules for him. Besides, if he was drunk in the picture, he wouldn’t be thinking about who would see the picture. I really don’t think Joe cares anymore. He seems eager to be a normal guy his age, not some fake saint.

FUCK JASHLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• iamthe0cean

That’s def not Joe in the vodka pic. Def. There’s another pic of those same guys linked in another post and it’s not Joe.

its joe. get over it

• Wish

Wtf, everyone’s gonna drink. Good for him.

• Jacky

i can understand why some people would be upset about him drinking alcohol and visiting sex stores. Joe was introduced to the public as a christian, purity ring wearing, teenager. Since thats the only real side the public has seen they expect certain actions from Joe,but we need to realize that the media feeds us nothing but lies about musicians and actors,because these people are ultimately just products being sold to us.

Honestly I’m so sick of him and Ashley I wouldn’t care if they started smoking crack together and lived in a crack house. They are both annoying and only care about fame.

They pick the alcohol and their assistants it for them later…

Joe is turning into a Neurogasm, sex and alcohol addict…lol

• nike free run

In other words, these sheepskin

boots such as UGG will virtually trigger your desire for comfort. It is more

than true that modern people has suffered a lot from the so called http://www.northfacejacketsonsale.net/

• SmileForStevi
  • iamthe0cean

omgitsjoejonas said:
    Cause we all know Joe loves getting trashed!

;D
    ================
    wtf is that joe is that joe
    so he is having sex and drinking

it’s been proven that’s not him (:

Hm. And where’s this proof? Ha.

• iamthe0cean

People should accept the fact that he’s 21. He’s a grown fucking man. Get over it.

• iamthe0cean

When did we ever thought that Joe would drink alcohol
    drink a SEX drink
    go to a sex store?

He grew up. You should too.

• nownlaterz

-___- This must be annoying! You’re trying to buy some alcohol & people start taking pictures of you. If i was Joe i’d buy a $#*! load of stuff to drink & be like “And what?!”

He’s 21 & he wants to drink i don’t see the problem.

When did we ever thought that Joe would drink alcohol
    drink a SEX drink
    go to a sex store?

————————————-
    I get where you are coming from, and I also understand why people are saying he grew up. He is 21 so he can do all this stuff, but the way he was before gave no indication that he was going to actually do this stuff. It’s just surprising I think.

me :)

• PeaceLoveHarmony

lol

anyone here?

• LucyWhite

Lol at the people saying he’s turning into a drunk. If you drink at the weekends, all it means is you’re a normal teenager.

• Mari Baisden

Hope he doesn’t turn into a drunk :/

• lollipop1

Hope he doesn’t turn into a drunk :/
    *hands cookie*

• mixi

:D he is cute..! <3

• PeaceLoveHarmony

hmm not a fan of Joe’s clothes right now

they’ll wind up getting champagne then have sex

• PeaceLoveHarmony

Joe did always seem like the drunk type to me I guess it was his eyebrows

• PeaceLoveHarmony

[:-)

• gingerrx.

oceanup is hilarious

omgitsjoejonas said:
    Cause we all know Joe loves getting trashed!

;D
    ================
    wtf is that joe is that joe
    so he is having sex and drinking

it’s been proven that’s not him (:

Hm. And where’s this proof? Ha.

******

I know. It sure looks like him.

• PeaceLoveHarmony

Anyone seen any pictures of Nick lately?

I liked your unibrow smiley! :)