Justin Bieber PRAY MUSIC VIDEO

not a bieber fan but i can appreciate that he helps out the needy

this songs is inspiring

AJ. said:
    He isn’t the best singer. Sorry, my opinion.
    —————

SHUT UP BITCH!!!!Q

I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER! I WANT HIM FOR CHRISTMAS! OMG OMG OMG! HE IS SO FREAKING HOT! I’M GOING TO HIS CONCERT!!!! I CAN’T WAIT!!! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!! HE’S MY FUTURE HUSBAND! HIHIHIHI

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

bit late ou but this song is amazing :D love the video

but sorryy ur opinion is rongg he’s unreall like why wud usher just randomely sign a guy with a shit voice ?

• andipollo94

I’m not a Justin Bieber fan , but I really like the song and the message that it has .

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

_________________

hes mine bitch

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

_________________

hes mine bitch

why do you call me a bitch?

• StarStruck33

Love The Song Love Him!
    Such an amazing person You go bieber!
    follow Me people @SimplyLilyRod pleasee

• HeckYesJonas

Haters, get a life

and the video is so amazing, it made me cry when i watched it for the first time :’) <3 love the song, a lot.

COPY MAN IN THE MIRROR

I HATE BIEBER EVER COPY MJ!

• StarStruck33

I fainted every time he smiled hahahah

Can you tell me how to make a change!! I close my eyes and i can see a better daaaay

• yelyah

obviously doesnt suck ?.. he’s amazing at singing and if it was a shit song then why would it even make the charts ?.
    _
    good lyrics.. but his voice in this song.. just not..

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

_________________

hes mine bitch

why do you call me a bitch?

___________________

i’m joking but he is mine.

• SC

What a beautiful song and video. It’s always nice to see celebrities giving back and caring. & Good for Justin for giving a portion of the sales from his new CD to the Children’s Miracle Network.

• MissSarah

I can choose between taylor swift and justin bieber concert. Which one is more enjoyable or better.

Btw i prefer ts becuz jb has too many crazy female fans…but idk. What do u think? I need an advice, pls!!!

i think it’s so funny how you comment on single fucking justin bieber post. You get it, you don’t like him. You can gtfo now. And, do you realize have to point out all the negative stuff? Do you honestly, have anything better to do?

oh so it’s bad, to be influenced by a good change? For the people calling him fag, he sucks and saying any negative things on Justin right now, is really looking stupid as fuck. Honestly, do you have to point out all the negative stuff. Have respect or take your rude ass outta this justin bieber post.

haters these days, are fucking funny. really.

• xSweetCandyxx

The song and the video are amazing =) Love him

this was such a cute and caring video.

Taylor Swift!<3<3 :)

• caro0 cro0ssa

he is NOT a faggot!, he is an amazing guy that’s helping the souls in need!he is very nice, he cares for many people, he wants to make people happy, he makes me happy, this song is AMAZING!, and if you think he is a fag, than why do you even see this video!!??, his dream came true, and he loves what is happening to him right now!, i mean, GUYS!, he is living a dream!, he wants his dream to continue, but many just don’t let him! HE HAS MORE THAN 6 MILLOIN FANS!, that is a BIG number!, and if you hate Justin Bieber THAN BACK OFF!

this is a great video and song ! (:
    listen to the words (:
    its so sad
    ifeel so bad for the people

AJ. said:
    He isn’t the best singer. Sorry, my opinion.
    —————
    SHUT UP BITCH!!!!Q
    ——————————————–
    Don’t apologize for having an opinion if someone can’t take it then to bad

1, 2010 @ 11:32 am
    JAKOB said:

HAHAHAHA WHAT A FAG!
    ____
    dude, how is he a fag? because he writes about praying? you dumb fuck

OMG looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove this song and love him

, 2010 @ 01:36 pm
    MissSarah said:

____
    i would say JB because he gets up and dances and your basically up and dancing the whole night. (i went to his concert) and it was amazing.

• TraceSTAN

Auto-Tune was so thick on that that I’m surprised my speakers didn’t melt into a sugary goo.

• JAKOB

HAHAHAHA WHAT A FAG!

SHUT UP BITCH!

The song SUCKS.. the video ROCKS! ;)
    ————————

• Anonymously

some of you guys that keeps saying shit and he sucks really need to stop hating. because there are other artists who are singing about drugs, booty shaking, and clubs. when justin is singing about making a change. so shut up haters. GO JUSTIN!

video song makes me want to cry.,
    its sad,
    his voice sucks though, or rather it aint to good in this song.

it obviously is good in this songg

it obviously is good in this songg

• AJ.

He isn’t the best singer. Sorry, my opinion.

• InOverMyHead15

I already love Justin Bieber but I just gained alot of respect for him with that song/video…

• estephanie.

I LOVE THAT SONG ITS A BEAUTIFUL SONG REALLY I LIKE IT
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Marge.

i love him for doing this (:

• RAISSA

HI Who are you
    like my ilvoe kisse

• JustinBieberWarrior

justin rules!!

• Kaitlandx

I love this song so much. I always have it on repeat.

And he really does want to make a change. You can’t deny that. He gives some money from every concert to charities and he even gave half of the proceeds from My World Acoustic to a hospital.

He’s a great inspiration for people.

i love this song, and espicially this video.
    did you know Justin has donated money to build 15 school’s in africa? He’s so caring, it’s nice to see he’s not a jackass like you claim he is.

for the people who are pretending to be Justin Bieber fans can stop now. Your trying to make us look bad, when basically everyone of us is different. We are not all 2 and want to kill Jasmine Villegas. #ilovethisvideo.

i close my eye’s and pray. <3

i didnt finish my comment. selena is so autotuned, you can’t even know how her real voice is.

uh, he’s trying to make a change?

Is he trying to be a saint now or what…? God. The song sucks. But the video is pretty ok. But that’s all.

• crystal

^^^ LMFAO. i LOVE you for that. and you, your opinion is excluded because if you think selena gomez can sing, you don’t know what singing is.

shut up hater, you are a selena gomez fan and she’s the queen of autotune. justin at least sounded similar when he sang pray at the AMAS.

• whatthefudge

I love this song, has so much meaning to it. The video almost brought me to tears. Some of you guys are really mean. Calling him a fag for this? What has the world come too. GO BIEBS!!

I LOVE this song & the video!!!<3

SUUUCKS

• yelyah

The song SUCKS.. the video ROCKS! ;)

LOL