Taylor Swift Jake Gyllenhaal Get Serious!

jaketaylorlove-88

Credit: Us Weekly. Thx Kara!

• madiabulafia

I LOVE her hair!

• omgitsjoejonas

this looks way too posed.
    can’t wait for the bitchy song about him, taylor. because you’re gonna have to write one to sell your next album.
    kthanxbye.

• DavidArchiefan

I can’t seem to like them together

• Chelsea-Rose

I love them both, but not together. It looks too staged.

• WYLMITE?

WTF with that Romance Road Map, and their previous relationships thing?

Creepy.

Look another jonas brother fan that hates taylor someone call the exterminator.

LOL It’s funny how OU says “GET SERIOUS” and they are all smiles in the pictures

• forevernalways

“GET SERIOUS”
    they mean the relationship between them Tay & Jake :)

• putlimeinthecoconut

FUCK YES GYLLENSWIFT! <3

• putlimeinthecoconut

gajsgdhjklkahgsvfgdjksjhbgh they are so cute.

• putlimeinthecoconut
  • xSweetCandyxx

So freaking cute =)))

nice to see her with a guy, was starting to think she was a big lesbo, that’d be okay too.

• gabby xo

SO CUTEE <3 he better be good to her ! if not, well i hope he knows what hes getting himself into :) love you taylor !

• LizzieHawkins

You’re kidding right?

• LizzieHawkins

xSweetCandyxx said:

So freaking cute =)))

Your icon is love.

Dec 2, 2010 @ 09:19 am

The Fuck? So someone always has to be with a guy or else thier a lesbo.
    ok then. RME.

there cute but i liked jake and reese together i feel like they fit together.
    taylor is mature but she also likes immature things..hes too old for her

like i said its nice to see her with a guy

• gabby xo

Hollieluvsux:
    ————————
    he played in a lot of movies, like the day after tomorrow and Brokeback mountain. hes really good.

• FrancyJonasGomez

Uff he’s hot.

awww jaylor… oopss already used lol :) but seriuously take…… naahhhh idk what thier name should b

• Hollieluvsux

Who is he !?

• LizzieHawkins

Hollieluvsux said:

Who is he !?

A gay cowboy.

They’re soo cute :D score for Taylor!

LizzieHawkins said:
    Hollieluvsux said:

Who is he !?

A gay cowboy.

You mean a very talented actor that played the part as a gay cowboy very well.

• JonasSwiftLover13

I don’t get why people say they are an horrible couple. Seriously, why do you say that? Please someone explain me! literally xD

whats their official name:
    Jakelor
    Swillanhal
    Gyllenswift
    Take?

Awww <3
    Joe was NOT for publicity -.- so STFU.
    Jake & Taylor are sooo CUTE :D
    Imagine their kids :) squeee! Adorable
    I hope they last!

• Hoe

She’s so hot

I´m loving this couple :)
    they seem really cute together, so happy for Taylor, I´ve always find Jake extremely beautiful, and he seems like a good person :) so, hope they last!
    BTW, I´m also a Jonas B. fan and I´ve loved Taylor since the first day I knew she dated Joe, I think her songs are extremely gorgeous, and she is really talented, wish her the best!

• tswiftforeva

I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT..but in the first picture she DOES look a wee bit forced:/

• ugh

Taylor Swift is a serial dater. She seems incapable of having a long serious relationship. From her songs-which I do like-she seems young and immature. She’s still got a lot of growing up to do. I mean, she’s known for exposing every single one of her relationships in her songs.

If it couldn’t be Ryan and Reese then it should be Jake and Reese.

Uhm. You know how she always complains of being bullied and how boys never asked her out when she was younger? I think she’s trying to make up for it by dating a lot of guys.

What ever happened with her and Duncan Penn’s date? Duncan and Taylor would be cute together.

Why is it whenever there’s a couple everyone squees for adorable babies right now? Do you even KNOW what pregnancy (let alone parenthood) involves? Grow up!

• joesgirlforver

I think there name should be some like “Take” or “Jaylor” but Jaylor already happened so maybe Take. Anyways, if this is real then that is aweseom for Taylor. She really deserves a great guy. I hope see find him someday. Maybe Jake is the one for her. Of course, we all now that if it doesn’t work out then there will be a song written about him.

he is way to old for her

Their age difference realy isn’t that big. They are both adults.
    She isn’t a slut. Look it up what slut means. She went out for a few dates with Taylor L and that’s it. She has one boyfriend before: Joe. I’m sorry, but a young, 21 old women who goes out to dates isn’t a slut.

ignorant people… you really think taylor swift needs publicity? she is one of the most successful teenagers around the world and you really think she will go out with someone for publicity? PFFT! she doesn’t need publicity, she is perfect the way she is.

• Meghan

LizzieHawkins said:
    They look so cute together.

_________________________

I agree! They are adorable to me, I don’t get why everyone keeps saying “horrible couple”. When people hate on Joe and Ashley (who I like too) it’s a big deal, but hating on Taylor and Jake is okay? I don’t get it. Plus I don’t think you can say whether this relationship is fake or not because frankly NOBODY but the two of them and their close friends/family knows.

they’re cute but it’s weird, him going from reese witherspoon to taylor swift. taylor seems like a child compared to reese.

• Ilovenicholasjonas.

They look so cute together:) She looks so happy<3 I love her.

• nike free run

These sheepskin

boots I say here is actually a kind of bulky looking footwear that breaking

away from the fashion sheepskin shoes with slim silhouette or super heels.
    Then what’s the boot on earth

aww cute couple! im happy for them:)

• GradyB

FAKE-because like Joe and Lautner, Jake is g-a-y.

i think Jake makes Taylor happy and that’s what’s important. Taylor has a good head on her shoulders and she looks BEYOND happy when she’s with him. Stop bringing Jaylor up, because they weren’t right for each other. Joe and Ashley look SO happy, and I’ve never seen Joe happier, not even with Demi. I wish Taylor and Jake the VERY best! She deserves it! Love you Tay-Tay!

• camm

just a couple of my thoughts..
    please excuse my book.

1. i know celebs complain about privacy and stuff, so they say they aren’t dating someone when they really are. but that sucks they feel like they have to do that. so i don’t blame her. i mean, just because she likes to sing doesn’t mean she likes everyone to know every single bit of information about her.

2. how can some of you say it won’t last? how do you know? do you know them? that’s really mean. it’s like you’re saying you don’t want someone to be happy.

3. i like how people are saying that she is using him just to get another song. yeah, so she writes songs about her love life. what’s wrong with that? it doesn’t mean she dates guys just to get songs. so because she writes songs about boys, she shouldn’t date them?

and 4. to the person that said they thought she was becoming a lebian just because she wasn’t seen with or dating a boy, you are ignorant.

omg they look so cute ! ahhhh jake gyllenhaal !!!

i hope they last they make a rally cute cuple

AGREE hes not that cool

• L.A Baby

Horrible couple.
    I was just listening to her new album, she’s AMAZING.

• Da Bitch

they look so cute together
    Taylors so pretty and Jake is lil bit cute lolz laterz ppl. . .

• JonasLuver369

What? how do you know its fake? stop acting like you know everything that goes on. These people have lives too.

• GradyB

FAKE! Taylor claims to be open and honest with fans yet participates in these fake relationships(Lautnet, Jake, Joe) for publicity.

• Nicole

and you know this because you’re bffs with all these guys right..?

yeah didn’t think so! so stop saying shit that you know isn’t true.

first picture…..
    jack: pretend i said something really funny
    taylor: hahaha :D

• taylorllama

won’t last.

• taylorllama

first picture…..
    jack: pretend i said something really funny
    taylor: hahaha :D

Poor Jake. Taylor seems so clingy, dependent and just not a fun girlfriend to have.

• nownlaterz

Hollieluvsux said:

Who is he !?
    The Prince of the Persian Republic. Which would make him and Taylor, Prince & Princess of PR.

• LizzieHawkins

They look so cute together.

• Kiesterbob

they do look cute together
    their not horrible . . .

these pictures of them are too CUTE!!

• Britini95

These pictures look so…forced. But I must admit,the pictures of them are cute.

• LizzieHawkins

GradyB said:

Joe? Publicity?
    HELL NO.

• LizzieHawkins

Ramona is SO cute!

Fake! Publicity! Hypocrite bitch!