Selena Gomez BORDERFEST Headliner

selenagomezspringflawless8

Selena Gomez will headline BorderFest 2010 on Sat. March 5 at the State Farm Arena in Hidalgo. The theme for BorderFest 2011 will be Hawaii. Tickets go on sale 10 AM Sat. Dec. 18 statefarmarena.com & ticketmaster.com.

Selena live chat with Terra on Tuesday, Dec. 7. Details HERE!

SHE IS SO FLAT..HAS NO BOOBS.NO WONDER WHY SHE ALWAYS WEARS PUSH UP BRAS
    you fail asshole!!! shes not disgusting cyrus…. selena clearly has big boobs!!!

thay picture is sooo gorgeous!!!

*sorry that

ColdAsU said:

I love that picture of her!
    yeahh me too!!! is so pretty;)

• SubwayToVenus

I always thought Selena was flat, but those last pictures of herself in a bikini, those made me have a second thought.
    Anyway, flat or not, she’s gorgeous.

I’m guessing she’s wearing a sports bra because she’s definitely not flat. Look at recent pictures. Selena has big bouncing boobs!
    ——————–

LMAO

THROWS A GRENADE IN THE AIR

• WYLMITE?

THROWS A GRENADE IN THE AIR

Can you stop with these ‘Bomb’ and ‘Grenade’ comments? These things are not a joke.
    Damn idiotic anons.

Damn idiotic anons.

IM TRYING TO SEE IF THERES ANYONE WILLING TO CATCH IT

• WYLMITE?

Damn idiotic anons.

IM TRYING TO SEE IF THERES ANYONE WILLING TO CATCH IT
    These things piss me off.

Shut up.

CALM DOWN ITS NOT LIKE IM BEING SERIOUS AND SUPPORT TERRORISTS

• mixi

I want the New Cd of Joe..!*_*

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD THAT BRUNO MARS SONG GRENADE? THATS WHERE I GOT IT FROM IM NOT SERIOUS

• WYLMITE?

CALM DOWN ITS NOT LIKE IM BEING SERIOUS AND SUPPORT TERRORISTS
    I know.
    I just get a bit annoyed because that was scary as hell. You can talk about something else.

• WYLMITE?

Okay.

Selena

Selena <3

• FearlessLi

People are still hiring Selena to perform at these events?
    Boderfest or whatever they’re called have just lowered their standards. They’ve gone from Lady Antebellum to Selena?
    I’ll be surprised if she attracts more than 10,000.

• Wish

She’s so beautiful.<3

• Raquel__

What’s with her arm/shoulder.. It looks so weird.. Like a piece of her arm is missing.

Still love her!

• SubwayToVenus

You can call me six times but still I won’t pick up the phone, you could spend all your money on me but still I’ll say no, you can write a million letters everyday confessing to me, that I am the girl of your dreams, but nobody ever asked me, I never looked at you that way, Cause I always thought you were gay.

• xSweetCandyxx

She is so pretty =)

• Just Me:)

HeckYesJonas

Awww Love ur icon :D

• Cady

Ahhhh I saw Nick Jonas this morning.
    His friend Maya (Mia? Mya?) comes to my school to do the art/photography/performing arts lessons, I think graphic design + music too but I’m not sure.

Anyway he dropped her off this morning and a friend of hers. He’s hotter in person haha, but he looked really tired though.

• ColdAsU

I love that picture of her!

• HeckYesJonas

Love her :’)

• evanescence

She is sweet :D:D

SHE IS SO FLAT..HAS NO BOOBS.NO WONDER WHY SHE ALWAYS WEARS PUSH UP BRAS

Her armpit has foundation on it, how sad?

• SubwayToVenus

She’s so cute.

i read that as BOREDfest and thought how suiting

• mixi

So Cute! <3

I love how OU posted this entire article from themonitor.com, word for word, with no credit. hahahaha

• omg wtf lolz

She looks really pretty in this pic even though it’s for her line. :D

• StarStruck33

THE MILEY PHOTO IS FAKE. Look at her breasts they are the same as in that ‘Miley’ pic.

Cady said:

Ahhhh I saw Nick Jonas this morning.

——————

awwww

• Cady

Ahhhh I saw Nick Jonas this morning.

——————

awwww

——————

He looked really tired, but he lent and hugged her before she got out the car, and put his window down and said he’d see her tommorrow and smiled at her. It was cute.

Everyone was surprised how normal they seemed, which seems stupid.

• Kat

Wooo March 5th is my birthday! :)