Joe Jonas Marrying ASHLEY GREENE?

Since Joe Jonas was spotted not wearing his purity ring [Vow to remain sexually pure] and girlfriend Ashley Greene carried around a specially formulated drink for sex, fans have wanted to know if they are getting married. Ashley even said in a recent interview that she might be the next of her friends to get married.

A source told Hollywood Life: ‘Joe thought that he and Ashley would eventually get married, but not this soon. He didn’t think he would be proposing for at least another 6 months or so. He figured after a year of dating they could become engaged, but now that Ashley is talking marriage, Joe wants to pop the question!

He’s like a little boy thinking up ways to propose and ways to hide the ring. He’s been asking his mom about the type of ring he should get. He really doesn’t know anything about diamonds, settings or jewelry so he definitely needs help.

He’s not sure if he will propose at Christmas. They are spending the holiday with Ashley’s family, and Joe wants to ask Ashley’s father for her hand in marriage before he pops the question. It could be how they will ring in New Year, though. Joe loves Ashley. He cherishes the ground she walks on. They’re really happy together. They know they are soul mates.’

Do YOU think Jashley should prove their true love by marrying?

• ShannaBannie

your icon could possibly give children night mares.

• NileyisWin

lasttimearoundd said:

Aw they’re so cute. I don’t understand whats to hate about this couple? Jemi stans are most of the haters, some people need to focus on their own life and not a celebrity. :) Btw, be happy for Joe that he has a girlfriend he actually likes.
    Wow sorry for that essay… just MY opinion before I get hated. :)

Heidi seeeems sooooooo excited in ur deffault pic ;D

It will give a lot to talk about. . .bring it on. Ashley and Joe wedding. . .fantastic, weird but, okay.

BS. i`m tellin` you right now, this is all BS & not true. hah. joe JUST turned 21 … seriously? OU is suuuuch BS lol.

LMFAO this is bull shit. a “source” funny

i love joe a lot but i kinda wish he did still wear his purity ring. him taking it off was almost symbolic of a change in him… a change for the worse

clearly its fake. this is all just bull shit. hahahahaha why would he propose he is 20… like people who believe this shit is rediculous only believe if he says it…

Sorry to be cynical but i fear Jonas is going to do the same thing he did with Demi, JoJo, Taylor Swift, Camille Belle: hump and dump them. Purity or no purity. If the wedding does go on… which I find hard to believe… I can so picture Demi being the girl in Speak Now, you know Swift’s song?

• taylorllama

soul mates? AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• PeaceLoveHarmony

I dont know if I believe this crap and

He cherishes the ground she walks on

Err at least we know who wears the pants in the relationship

• taylorllama

SOUL MATES?
    AHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH
    AAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
    AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAH

• urluvismydrugg

OU is getting more pathetic and stupid by the day.

• Leena

He’s only like…20? 21?
    That’s way too young. He’s still a kid.

• Mal

Seriously? Joe Jonas seriously is gonna marry her? They happen to be the WORST couple. -_- I’m pissed! JEMI FOREVER <3 I’m pretty mad right now at his taste of love for Ashley! D: I doubt he will marry her and I hope he doesn’t.

This

actualy you can change your name back to your maiden name, my mom almost did but its too much of a hassle when you go on trips…

OU def. knows how to make some one not like a couple anymore. :)

• JANIEEE<3

I wonder how Demi feels. I mean, Joe knows that she’s in therapy right now and she probably feels like she’s been punched in the stomach. He’s psychologically messing her up. And I DON’T think he’s in love with Ashley, I’m thinking that the two got together because he wanted to make her jealous and he KNOWS that Demi’s FAVOURITE character in Twilight is Alice… who COINCIDENTALLY is played by Ashley Greene. :/ He’s doing this deliberately. There is no love. She’s probably hurting so bad right now, she’s in so much depression and then this is going on around her.

^ THIS!

too young and too soon.

hes just sprung on her.

• teamnickjonas

sorry for the people who love ashley but joe could do so much better then her.

• NileyisWin

why is he wearing his purity ring again ??

i bet he lost his virginity to her already ;)

• LifeLaughLOVE.

its their business,
    but they are GONNA BREAK UP.
    for sure.
    Ashley is just another mediawhore.

• joesgirlforver

It is about time that Joe settles down with someone and begins thinking about starting a family before he gets much older. At first I didn’t like Ashley, but now she is beginning to grow on me. I mean Joe is very happy. He SHOULD marry her if he thinks she is the one. Just hope he makes the right choice. Kevin did. Just hope Joe does too.

Dec 4, 2010 @ 12:00 pm
    lasttimearoundd said:

Wow sorry for that essay… just MY opinion before I get hated. :)

———————————
    THIS …Demi Lovato fans should on her focus on her and getting her help..them hating on Joe every two seconds isn’t gonna change anything..He is not gonna break up with Ashley because you want him to get back togther with Demi..he is in love right now and nobody or nothing will change that

—————————

what? he only broke up with taylor and demi all of the rest have been mutual or he got dumped.

• babyg.glompsdinosaurs.

___________________________________________

mm. so your saying that joe dated ashely because she plays alice who is one of demi’s favourite book characters? hmm that could be true. i like the way you think girl!

wtf?
    NO, NEVER!
    I don’t wanna lose other Jonas u.u

• z0mgnoway

I live in Jacksonville. The same place as Ashley. I can honestly say I’d be a lil crushed he proposed to here here in my hometown…and yes if you’re wondering I am a Joe girl. But, I am happy for him. I love Jashley but…it seems to soon to propose.

————————————-

jemi fans are NOT demi fans.

Dec 4, 2010 @ 12:11 pm
    NileyisWin said:

why is he wearing his purity ring again ??

i bet he lost his virginity to her already ;)
    ————————–
    he isn’t wearing again..and if you believe he and Nick were even virgins from like 2 years ago I laugh at you Kevin maybe Nick and Joe god no!

• Ibra

I like Jashley and it would be cute if they got married. But come on!! Not this soon!
    I really don’t belive this story anyway

I HOPE THEY GET MARRIED, BUT THIS IS HOLLYWOODLIFE, TAKE IT WITH A GRAIN OF SALT.

Most definitely NOOOOO!
    Joe is so immature and has had so many short relationships, that he simply cannot know if she wants to spend the rest of his life with somebody he’s only been dating for a couple of months! No way, Joe, no way!

lol, yeah you can, my mom did

———————

I DOUBT KEVIN WAS A VIRGIN.

I think they are very serious, but how does a little gossip site know all this. Like Zack Taylor, how do they know about him talking to his mom and other private info. I only half believe the stories I read, I like to wait for more proof.

Dec 4, 2010 @ 12:14 pm

————————————-

jemi fans are NOT demi fans.
    ———————-
    Maybe a select few

• NileyisWin

Dec 4, 2010 @ 12:11 pm
    NileyisWin said:

why is he wearing his purity ring again ??

i bet he lost his virginity to her already ;)
    ————————–

i think kevin and joe lost it
    but i think Nick still is…

NO! even if they do it will never last, he is a dick and she is a slut.

I do think Joe and Ashley are very serious..I mean seriously who they fooling they live together…but marriage no not now not anytime soon..Joe isn’t that dumb

• JaylorRAWWx

HAHAHAHA SOULMATES ?! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME ?! HAHAHAHAHA
    wow this source makes me laughs my fucking ass off !!
    its gonna be like other relationships!
    they are gonna date for some months, then shes gonna ditches him when shes tired of playing with him !! this is soooo obvious, if they are getting married…IM JUMPING IN A PLANE , AND IM GONNA SPEAK NOW AT THE WEEDING OR KICK HER ASS, AND SLAPPIN GJOE IN THE FACE FOR HIM TO WAKE UP!!!
    please dont gets married *pray*

• z0mgnoway

oh btw if you can please follow my manip tumblr and send suggestions. please and thank you.

• BlueWorld

whatevurrrr…

I agree…lol

Maybe a select few
    —————

couple fans have nothing to with being a fan of either of them. most jemi fans are just people who watched camp rock a little too much.

• Andreee

Are made for each other,Ashley bitch,Joe a loser, which his father helped him to solve things,by the way what kind of parents are?Ashley is a whore, she slept with Joe.I hate to death Joe and Ashley

• joesgirlforver

Jemi fans are NOT demi fans? That is NOT true. I am a Jemi fan and a Demi fan. Also a Joe fan. However, I do, now, like that Joe is with Ashely. I didnt like it before but now I do because I have seen how much it looks like he loves her. Ashley has now grown on me a bit. Joe and Demi just grew apart. Things happpen. He is in love again. People just have to deal with it like I dealt with it. I got over it. Others should to and should stop bringing it up.

• joesgirlforver

Actually they have not been dating only a couple of months, they have been dating for 6 months. My parents only dated for 6 months when they got married and have been married for 35 years. So it doesn’t matter how long you date before you get married. If you know she is the one, you don’t want to wait another day. Look at Kevin and Danielle, they dated 2 years and Kevin said that when he propossed to her, he would have married her the next day if he could.

• mileycyrusrocks2011

nooo joe plz don’t marry her!!!

i don’t think they’re a cute couple, something about them just seems off like they’re not in sync or something

no way he’s gonna propose at christmas…mark my words

• Shana Doodee Minaj

if they really have to marry to “prove somethin” then well somethin is wrong bout their relationship

• Shana Doodee Minaj

i gave up on Joe since he made dat relashiocheap offishal,haha.He’s like ,waaaay less attractive 2 me , and kinda lives in her shadow ,whick dazent make sense since he the most famous in the duo

me to

NONONNONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO! THEY CANT GET MARRIED NONNONONONONONONNO!

really oceanup? this site gets more and more terrible everytime i look

Dec 4, 2010 @ 12:19 pm

Maybe a select few
    —————

————————-
    LMFAO no have you seen the shit her fans send him on twitter? They way way to obsessed with him and Ashley and wanting Joe to go back with Demi…they need help like AA or something there should be a JEMI 12 step program!

OHHH NOO! ITS WAY TOO SOON! HES ONLY 21! AND BESIDES HES MINE! I WANT HIM BACK WITH DEMI. URGHHH.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I DON’T THINK IT’S TRUEE. Not.
    Just i think they will break up soon. :)

• natjbguitargirl

z0mgnoway said:

_

Lucky what if you see them one day in jacksonville what would you do?

Hell NO!
    he should marry Demi, though… :P

This is fake! how do they know the day he wanna do it, how do they know he talked to his mom? FAKE FAKE FAKE!
    I’m not sure if he is going to get married, now that he got a taste of sëx, but I really dont know if he is going to get married, I’m not him. But I’m pretty sure he is serious with her, because of he lost his ring.

• ceeeral

we all know that joe is a cereal dater, so marrying is not a good option. plus i don’t even like jashley.. i mean we all thought jemi would last, and be the next zanessa, but they didn’t.

• joesgirlforver

WOW!! I never thought of that. I like the way you think too. Wonder if that is true? If it is true that he is only dating Ashley because she plays Alice and that is Demi’s fav character, then that is wrong because not only is it going to hurt Demi even more but it is also messing with Ashely’s feeling too.

• lasttimearoundd

Wow sorry for that essay… just MY opinion before I get hated. :)

• ShannaBannie

Think about it they get stuck with a kid and divorce she willl always be Ms.Ashley Green Jonas.

cause once you have kids and married.. cant change your name

Dec 4, 2010 @ 12:34 pm

everyone I have ever click on to look at has been a Demi fan in some way shape or form like the new @pray4JoeJ which is just totally ridic
    —————————————-

jonas fans and jemi fans are the ones who are mostly hating on “jashley” and they’re extremely immature.
    —————————-
    OK you just dumb Jemi Fans are Demi fans you would have to be a fans of hers in the first place to even be a Jemi Fan DUH!

——————————

mostly jemi fans from SA. i like demi and i sure as hell dont want her with joe nor do i care about who joe dates, never liked jemi either, i only liked alex and her. i also see death threats on twitter mostly done by jonas fans who think they’ll marry joe in the future.

no nick and miley were to young i dont think they even thought of that but selena and nick was around the age that everyone does it
    ——————

miley sent him “sexy” pics for him.

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

No, I won’t believe anything until Kev, Nick, Papa Jonas, Mama Jonas, Joe, Ashley… ETC :P say anything about it ;]
    I learned a looong time ago to not believe rumours haha I’m tired of it!

Dec 4, 2010 @ 12:30 pm

——————

miley sent him “sexy” pics for him

he was more scared and freaked out than allured

Dec 4, 2010 @ 12:29 pm

——————————

————————

Fake.

Nick is just better then Joe at pretending thats all
    ————————–

i dont think nick is pretending anything, he’s religious….doesn’t mean he’s a virgin though

—————————————-

• wavy

WRONG..Joe looked in love and Camilla looked amused..I have never seen a picture of them holding hands ever.minus his arm around her at the Dodgers game..and she never traveled as much to see Joe as Ashley has..I don’t think Camilla and Joe ever really got any alone time either..and Camilla couldn’t stand his fans..at least Ashley does a good job of tolerating his fans

well im wrong cause i dont care for celebrity love lives i just care about my own so im going to agree with you ’cause you know more then me..and no im not being sarcastic ’cause i dont look into famous couples

• SubwayToVenus

I just watched The notebook, gosh I cried so much, I cannot understand why after watching that movie so many times I just keep on cyring on the same damn parts.

he was more scared and freaked out than allured
    ———————-

were you there?

• Virgi;)

Jashley? i’m not sure.

• SubwayToVenus

I kind of agree, Joe looked so in love with her but Camilla didn’t.
    Ashley seems to like him a lot, the problem here anyway are not Joe’s fans but Demi’s fans.

Dec 4, 2010 @ 12:34 pm

he was more scared and freaked out than allured
    ———————-

were you there?

yes as a matter of fact i was

• Anonimuss2.Oh

A source told Hollywood Life:…

I stopped there, tbh.

• xSweetCandyxx

Evan though i think it’s false it sounds so cute =)))

I kind of agree, Joe looked so in love with her but Camilla didn’t.
    ———————-

are you serious? there’s tons of jonas/joe fans out there who don’t like them together.

• Wish

Lmfao. Imagine if Ashley reads this. Work on your surprise face, babe. ;D

• BabyYoureAFirework

please no

• JoickBelongs

I don’t think Nick is a virgin.

• Wish

I don’t think Nick is a virgin.

Why not?

he was more scared and freaked out than allured

lmao.

JoickBelongs said:

I don’t think Nick is a virgin.
    —————

i dont think anyone on disney is a virgin

• YouDontCare

LOL @ This

• BabyYoureAFirework

i dont think anyone on disney is a virgin

i bet $ selena is

Dec 4, 2010 @ 12:39 pm
    JoickBelongs said:

I don’t think Nick is a virgin.

Unless he paid a prostitute, he is.
    I mean, he dated Miley when they were just kids, then he dated Selena but they seem both just so cold and correct, and they were only 16, and then he tried to make it work with both of them when he was older but I don’t think he actually had sex with any of them, and I can’t picture Nick doing it with someone that’s not his girlfriend, he’s really religious.

• Wish

JoickBelongs said:

I don’t think Nick is a virgin.
    —————

i dont think anyone on disney is a virgin

LMFAO.

• SubwayToVenus

Who knew by Pink makes me cry, it reminds me of Niley.

“If someone said, three years from now, you’d be long gone, I’d stand up and punch them out cause they’re all wrong, and that last kiss, I’ll cherish until we meet again, and time makes it harder, I wish I could remember But I’ll keep your memory, you’ll visit me in my sleep, my darling, who knew.

• jonasbrothersfan

They’re not as distant as say…Patrick Lovato and Demi, but yes he did leave. Hence why her step-dad has been her main father figure since she was 3 years old.
    ———————————

she’s always hungout with him, there’s plenty of pics.
    When do they ever hang out? I’ve only seen her out with her step-dad.

• w

—————————
    If they are so bad how did they get such good sons..minus Frankie who comes off as spoiled little ass hat
    Lol why do you say that?

• NileyisWin

“lol smiley face we did it by the fireplace”

(souljaboy)

maybe Joe should use that line on his next solo album?

• Bubbly-Joe

IfUSeekBritney said:

Sounds fake :/
    So lets discuss pointless shit :)

Okay, pointless shit. I love Netflix, although, here in Canada, we barely have any movies.

• MileyEqualsAwesome

don’t these rumors pop up like once a week?

When do they ever hang out? I’ve only seen her out with her step-dad.
    ———————–

there are pics of her with her dad at baseball games etc when she was younger and there are pics of her with him when she was filming PPP in P.R etc.

• w

she’s always hungout with him, there’s plenty of pics.
    Those are all from 2008 and earlier. I haven’t seen any with him recently.

• Bubbly-Joe

Niley is Win :

I was like, obsessed with Ashton Kutcher at one point. lol.

Lol what are you guys smoking? Nick ain’t no virgin.

• NileyisWin

Bubbly-Joe said:

Niley is Win :

I was like, obsessed with Ashton Kutcher at one point. lol.

well, i Love Katherine Heigl and Ashton Kutcher so yeah thats why i love that picture so much :)

• MusicInMyAss

SubwayToVenus said:
    Joe said one of the most important things about a girl, his mum needs to like her.

I know. And you think he meant it?

He did.
    He went to Mexico when she was born, then reapparedHe did.
    He went to Mexico when she was born, then reappared
    ———————————-

actually he always stayed in touch with her.

• EvaSnow

SubwayToVenus said:

—————-

taylor definitely is not a virgin, she hooked up with john mayer.

None of them are virgins, but when they were dating I think both of them were still virgins, Joe obviously lost it with Camilla and Taylor, well maybe Taylor or John.
    _________________
    I agree with this. I also think that back when Jaylor were together that they were both virgins.

Dec 4, 2010 @ 01:16 pm

“When her mom was just a girl”
    Did you ever see the old Livin The Dream where they featured Maya and her mom?
    She very obviously did not have her as a young girl
    —————————-

selena had her dad, he never left her

yea he did

F
    ML

Dec 4, 2010 @ 01:18 pm

It doesn’t matter they are both gross!
    ——————-

actually no.

————————-
    —————-

_____

hmm, idk, I just have a big feeling. Especially because of that miley sexy pics, that were supposedly to him. I know it’s nothing confirmed, but still…
    When Selena almost said that she does have sex in a interview, I started thinking if she ever did it with him, you know ..
    That ‘MileyCyrusSideBoob1′ pic that Nick posted…
    I know, I sound dumb saying that. But I just don’t think he’s a virgin. lol

Believe me, guys usually jack off while looking at pictures, especially virgins.

• EvaSnow

———————

Taylor lost it long before she dated Joe.
    _____________
    I don’t think so. She always refers to Joe as her “first love”. I don’t think she lost her virginity before she met him.

HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
    IF THEY GET MARRIED, I’LL MARRY NICK! COMMON! THEY HAVEN’T DATED EVEN FOR 6 MONTHS NOW! HE CAN BE STUPID BUT NOT THAT STUPID… AND SHE DOES NOT REALLY LOVE HIM, ISN’T THAT OBVIOUS YET?!

yea he did

lol no he didn’t. selena’s said plenty of times that she’s always stayed in touch with her dad and she has a great relationship with him.

Bullshit.

• w

“When her mom was just a girl”
    Did you ever see the old Livin The Dream where they featured Maya and her mom?
    She very obviously did not have her as a young girl
    —————————-

selena had her dad, he never left her.

——————-

lol taylor gets around hun.

i thought joes mom didnt like ashley.

———————————

she’s always hungout with him, there’s plenty of pics.

MusicInMyAss said:
    SubwayToVenus said:

I know. And you think he meant it?
    Haha yeah, who knows if he really meant it? That’s when he was really controlled by Disney, and he’s older now, and things are changing. I’m not saying their mom doesn’t like Ashley, but I really wouldn’t be surprised if she didn’t. She’s really religous, and Ashley had those pictures and has talked about sex in interviews and I don’t think she’d like that very much.

• IfUSeekBritney

Sounds fake :/
    So lets discuss pointless shit :)

• HeckYesJonas

i love them and all but c’moon !! they haven’t been dating for that long of a time. well, i hope its fake, and i think it is.

• weiling

certainly not i’m hope there’s comming a Jemi again!
    and i believe it only when it is really secure

teamnobody said:

who would want pictures of miley TRYING to act sexy she hadnt even gotten breast then smh at nick
    ——————–

he was ~in love with miley

• jonasbrothersfan

I think Joe would be dumb to get married right now because of all his solo stuff coming out, and he would lose A LOT of fans. They seem to really like each other though, so maybe they will. I would think they would late a little though.

• z0mgnoway

lol he didn’t complain about it!

if he complained about it then he’d be gay.

you’re so delusional. he asked for those pics, they were for him and he liked them. he’s not as innocent as some of you want to make him seem.
    obviously cause he’s the boob hunter~

How do you know that Joe’s mom hates Ashley?

someone show me proof that the jonas family dosent like ashlry

————————-

wtf. i like demi and i dont like jemi at all.

• Bubbly-Joe

They’ve been dating for what, 6 months? Joe’s not that stupid. And I’m sure Mama Jonas has told him that it’s too early if he even is thinking about it.

See, this is why I prefer teen magazines. They don’t say anything about sources, which is usually bull.

Dec 4, 2010 @ 12:54 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:

No. The Jonas family hates Ashley, and Joe is a mama’s boy, so I don’t think ge gets married.

———————
    The Jonas family doesn’t hate Ashley. Denise Jonas even follow her on twitter they follow each other..they all took a trip to Italy together..do you think that would happen if they hated her seriously get over they like and accept her

• Bubbly-Joe

teamnobody said:

someone show me proof that the jonas family dosent like ashlry

I don’t have proof, but I’m thinking it’s kind of like…

Mama J : Oh, let’s see this Ashley girl on the internet. (Finds nude photo) Oh my.

But, Ashley does seem sweet.

Dec 4, 2010 @ 12:55 pm

————————-

wtf. i like demi and i dont like jemi at all.
    ——————–
    Yeah sure..and you probably talk shit about Joe and Ashley all the time NEXT!

replying to this) – Dec 4, 2010 @ 12:57 pm
    Bubbly-Joe said:

teamnobody said:

someone show me proof that the jonas family dosent like ashlry

I don’t have proof, but I’m thinking it’s kind of like…

But, Ashley does seem sweet.
    ——————-
    Pretty sure Denise Jonas is a very forgiving person and knows people can be naive and dumb and make really horrible mistakes when they are young..She sees how happy Ashley make Joe soo that might be all that matters above anything any Mother love to see her childern happy

agreeee…he’s not stupid he wouldn’t wanna settle down this early

i read it online

no no no, that’s ridiculous and pathetic. just no.

G-GOREGOUS
    A-AMAZING
    Y-YOUNG

GOOD ONE

teamnobody said:

Dec 4, 2010 @ 12:45 pm

justin bieber is gay

yea he is

G-GOREGOUS
    A-AMAZING
    Y-YOUNG
    good one….NOT

———————————

miley sent him those shower pics, he’s not that innocent.

he’s not responsible for miley’s attitudes.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

…who knows.

G-GOREGOUS
    A-AMAZING
    Y-YOUNG

lmfao.

SubwayToVenus said:

———————————

miley sent him those shower pics, he’s not that innocent.

he’s not responsible for miley’s attitudes.

lol he didn’t complain about it!

• SubwayToVenus

he’s not responsible for miley’s attitudes.

lol he didn’t complain about it!

if he complained about it then he’d be gay.

Dec 4, 2010 @ 12:48 pm

teamnobody said:

Dec 4, 2010 @ 12:45 pm

justin bieber is gay

yea he is

G-GOREGOUS
    A-AMAZING
    Y-YOUNG
    good one….NOT

want a cookie

• w

Ugh too many of these articles going around. I wouldn’t be surprised if Joe did want to marry her, but what about Ashley? I think she cares for him a lot, but she doesn’t strike me as the type to wanna settle down at 23. But w/e I don’t know her so…And they’ve only been together 5 months at the most. Most relationships that rev up that fast usually crash and burn.
    I mean damn y’all already live together. Whats the rush?

• MusicInMyAss

SubwayToVenus said:

he’s not responsible for miley’s attitudes.

lol he didn’t complain about it!

if he complained about it then he’d be gay.

• FrancyJonasGomez

This is most likely fake, but if it’s not i wish them the best of luck… But in my opinion is a little to soon, i love them and all but c’mon.

• BabyYoureAFirework

really? they dont like her?

• BabyYoureAFirework

i bet jashley breaks up by april if not march

• SubwayToVenus

i can picture so many things happening after they marry if they marry.

the same thing will happen, he’s in love then he’ll break up and blah blah blah same story.

a “source” haha that’s BS. i don’t even think he’s ready for marriage. kevin its understandable. but joe…hm…i’d like to this marriage work out. imagine it now divorce, joe jonas and ashley jonas haha.

LMFAO

OU come on. Stop this I mean I have no issues with Jashley (lol jk I have issues) but post something new already. And please we all know that marriage would be an epic fail! And the sources? Highly unreliable!

Oh wow OU.
    Why not just change your name to JashleyUP.

Whenever I come on here all I ever see is Ashley by herself or Joe and Ashley all up each other’s asses.. It’s kinda getting annoying.

Whats a shame is that all of the little kids under 9 who believe that Joe is a responsible gentleman who sends out a message to not have sex before marriage break that promise and possibly maybe marry a girl that doesn’t fit his personality and is changing him by the hour.

And yes, I’m a Demi fan. But I’m not going to bring Demi into this. Yup, I like Jemi as well, but I’m stating this remark not to be a “stan” or whatever, but to say that this girl isn’t gonna stay with this dude. After Christmas, they’ll probably be over.

this isn’t a disney movie!

joe is way to revolved around her. first not spending thanksgiving wit his family now christmas. wow, joe, wow. he’s way to revolved around her.

i always knew those purity rings were fake… virgins my @$$

• DemiJobrosx3

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
    Less than 5 months & they “are getting married”? *cough cough* Bullshit!

• bauer919

With the New Year comes new beginnings, and what Jordan Brand has in store for us in the first month of 2011 should leave you feeling refreshed and ready to take on another twelve months while keeping your feet nice and toasty. The highlight of January 2011 is the release of the Air Jordan III in White/Cement Grey, a shoe that last made an appearance in 2003. Other shoes that fall in between the cracks of the Air Jordan Legacy is the dual-design hybrid called the Jordan 6-17-23 in the previously previewed ‘Carmine’ colorway. Two Air Max x Air Jordan releases will also be available, with a Black/Neon Green CMFT Viz Air 11 and Black/University Blue CMFT Max Air 12 releasing on the 15th. And making its debut to the Jordan Brand catalog is the Jordan Prime 5, which features design elements from the Air Jordan 1, Air Jordan Alpha 1, and Air Jordan V.

Other notable releases are two brighter-colored Jordan V.2 Grown colorways and the Jordan Winterized Six Rings in Grey and Chlorine Blue. On the athletic side,Diablo 2 CD Key, Jordan Brand will debut Chris Paul’s fourth signature shoe, the Jordan CP3.IV. Also releasing are three colorways of the forefoot-strapped Jordan Evolution ’85, a new colorway of the 360-Air Jordan Take Flight, and the all-new Jordan Flight TR-97,Supra Shoes, a high-top athletic/lifestyle shoe with a visible Air unit and translucent sole. Continue reading for a look at all the Jordan Brand January 2011 Releases and be sure to stick with Sneaker News for all your Jordan Brand information.

• bauer919

Ain’t nothing like some Retro Air Max loving, but the dreaded ‘Euro-exclusive’ is about as much of a buzzkill as Debbie Downer droning on about worldwide famine and plight at a dinner buffet. These four new colorways for the Holiday 2010 season offer some sweet eye candy,Kobe Bryant Shoes, like the black/purple/neon/white pair or the other that resembles the OG colorway minus some altered color-blocking here and there. The ladies aren’t left out of this Structure Triax ’91 party as a women’s colorway in beige, white, purple,Diablo 2 CD Key, and hot red is also offered. All four are available at Foot Locker EU so if you’re fortunately situated in that continent, pick up any of these new colorways now. Unfortunately for the state-side buyers, Foot Locker EU doesn’t ship across the pond, so let us know which of the four colorways you’d like to see released here!

This is about as true as Justin Beiber is straight.

No. They should not get married. Not a fan at all. I love joe and am a huge twilight fan so I have nothing against Ashley but them as a couple is a big no.

BIGGEST BULLSHIT IVE HERD IN A LONG TIME…..

• Valerie

HELL NO I HOPE NOT HE DOESNT NEED TO MARRY THAT WHORE

Dec 4, 2010 @ 02:10 pm
    I think this whole article is pathetic. It insults our intelligence, do you actually think we’re gonna believe this?
    Jashley shippers will. I find it funny as soon as the anons get to comment again, some just magically disappear.

• Caitylinrox

im totally late here but NOOOOOO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! k, i am a jemi fan yes but i can see joe wasnt totally happy with demi. however, i really really really dont like ashley with joe becuz she seems to be a very bad influence. hm:( oh well….im sorta happy for joe bcuz i love him but still

Dec 4, 2010 @ 04:29 pm
    oh shut up little haters. I love how you little Disney dreamers think he’ll ever be with Demi or anybody he doesn’t want to be with. He LOVE HER JUST LOOK AT HIM.

ASHLEY IN MY OPINION COULD DO WAY BETTER ! STOP WASTING YOUR TIME WITH THESE DISNEY KIDS WITH NO TALENT.
    Oh yes. You can tell this just by the way he looks. RME

Shut up and go to bed little one.

• taniele brazil

nao nao ele nao pode se casar com essa puta ele tem que casar com a demi sz

• taniele brazil

joe love demi

• Belle

oh my gosh! Joe’s gonna propose for the 8th time!!!!!!!!!!!????????? oh please. this rumor has been out like since they started dating.

• 143Miley

Joe’s gonna be the one that’ll be married and divorced multiple times.

• rainbow3000

Wow Demi will go crazy reading this…

• Dannii

Hahahahahah I couldn’t get past the drink formulated for sex part… I honestly lol’ed!! Lmao

• ;]

Dec 4, 2010 @ 11:58 am
    ShannaBannie said:
    Marriage Fail. May 2010. One Child. Custody battle between Joesph Jonas and Ashley Green Jonas.

Ashley Greene Jonas will win with 3K monthly child support.

Child will spend every other weekend and every other holiday with Joseph Jonas.
    LMFAO.

Soul mate? You have to remember how many Girlfriends Joe has had in the past. This is like his 6th,7th one? i doubt he’s going to marry ashley.

• Whitney

this is bullshit. -.-

• Jonas Jonas Jonas 4 life

FUCK!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

JOE NO SE VA CASARTAN JOVEN Y MENOS CON ESA FALSA DE LA GREENE

• Bubbly-Joe

THANK YOU!! I’m trying to tell everyone this but nobody seems to get it. She was obviously joking.

Ashley (and Joe) both don’t seem to be the type that is going to marry anytime soon.
    I think the same thing. I actually think that Ashley will end up breaking up with him, but not anytime soon. I mean, Joe seems to be into older girlfriends more than his younger ones, like Demi and Taylor, who he broke up with.

As a Demi fan, he should marry Ashley. Not all Demi fans liked Jemi or want Joe anywhere near her.
    She needs to get well & move on with a guy who loves her for her. That’s not Joe.
    He’s 21 – that’s not young for some people. His Dad got married when he was 20! Another year for the engagement and he’d be 22. All good.
    But i’m not convinced it will work. Why rush into it? Why not live together? Best bet.

SubwayToVenus said:
    Just because he’s wrote songs about her, doesn’t mean he’s in love with her. People don’t wanna hear “oh it wasn’t serious!” in songs or whatever.

I think Nick got over Miley pretty fast and obviously faster and easier than she did, but that doesn’t mean he didn’t love her when they were together, I mean he wrote Sorry and Can’t have you for her, he was obviously in love.
    I don’t think he was IN LOVE. I think he liked her a lot when they went and obviously, but I don’t think it was ever super serious to him.

If Joe marrys Ashley Joe and demis friendship is going to be over and I bet they won’t even talk to each other anymore
    ——————–

what is this comment….

Do you guys do not know how to read that article/interview right? She had an opinion about marriage about how she doesn’t think that just by being marriage means your going to be together just by a ring and then shes like yeah I saw that but watch me get married first out of my friends. Do you not understand that? She didn’t say she WAS getting married she was making a joke. GEESH you people don’t know how to read and you take everything out of proportion!

I still remember the look on your face
    Lit through the darkness at 1:58
    The words that you whispered
    For just us to know
    You told me you loved me
    So why did you go
    Away

What do you think they were doing in the darkness at 1:58 am? Talking? No.

• wavy

their friendship is already over…

still remember the look on your face

But for you I did

Because I love your handshake
    Meetin’ my father
    I love how you walk with your hands in your pockets
    How you kissed me when I was in the middle of saying something
    There’s not a day I don’t miss those rude interruptions
    [- From :http://www.elyrics.net/read/t/taylor-swift-lyrics/last-kiss-lyrics.html -]

And I’ll go sit on the floor

Never imagined we’d end like this
    Your name, forever the name on my lips

Just like our last kiss
    Forever the name on my lips
    Forever the name on my lips
    Just like our last kiss

She was so in love with him, it’s not even funny.

stop talking about demi, they brokeup ages ago. this is a joe post.

But now I’ll go sit on the floor
    Wearing your clothes

So I’ll watch you live in pictures like I used to watch you sleep
    And I feel you forget me like I used to feel you breathe

Dec 4, 2010 @ 01:11 pm
    wavy said:

GOOD!!

I do know she is religous and they are very forgiving of others..so and she loves her son so
    ——————————–

she’s an ass just like papa j.

• EvaSnow

So people think that Jaylor had sex just because the lycrics are saying that Taylor watched him sleep and because she was waring his clothes? That doesn’t make any sense.

Although I hardly believe that both are still virgins. Not with Jack as a boyfriend and Ashley as a girlfriend.

• w

you have no proof. rumors say it was about maya
    “When her mom was just a girl”
    Did you ever see the old Livin The Dream where they featured Maya and her mom?
    She very obviously did not have her as a young girl.

She was so in love with him, it’s not even funny.
    ————————

it’s taylor swift, she’s in love with everyone and she tends to exagerate things.

• LizzieHawkins

——————————–

she’s an ass just like papa j.
    I think they’re really good people.

still remember the look on your face
    Lit through the darkness at 1:58
    The words that you whispered
    For just us to know
    You told me you loved me
    So why did you go
    Away

What do you think they were doing in the darkness at 1:58 am? Talking? No.

I hold onto the night, you looked me in the eye and told me you loved me, were you just kidding?

I think he really told her he loved her at night.

EvaSnow said:

—————-

taylor definitely is not a virgin, she hooked up with john mayer.

• EvaSnow

____________________

• LizzieHawkins

EvaSnow said:

FAIL.
    Jake*

I think they’re really good people.
    —————-

i dissagree

Dec 4, 2010 @ 01:09 pm

———————————
    Incase it hasn’t been obvious to you Joe and Ash do live together and yes Demi Lovato does deserve someone..like say Trace Cyrus!!! LOL

• SubwayToVenus

she’s an ass just like papa j.

and you know this because you are..

Dec 4, 2010 @ 01:13 pm
    w said:

you have no proof. rumors say it was about maya
    “When her mom was just a girl”
    Did you ever see the old Livin The Dream where they featured Maya and her mom?
    She very obviously did not have her as a young girl

this

listen to his songs like “Before The Storm” or “Can’t Have You”.
    I personally think that he was in love with Miley!
    With Selena it’s complicated, I’m not really sure if Nick was in love with her.
    But you can say Miley and Selena were in love with Nick. It’s obvious!
    And you can fight about this whole virginity stuff. You can’t now it for sure ;)
    ——————

Selena has never been in love.

• EvaSnow

EvaSnow said:

—————-

taylor definitely is not a virgin, she hooked up with john mayer.
    _____________
    Oh yeah I forgot him. Yeah she’s definitely not a virgin anymore. xD

• MusicInMyAss

BabyYoureAFirework said:
    really? they dont like her?

Really

• NileyisWin

who wants to marry a vampire anyways ?

“When her mom was just a girl”
    Did you ever see the old Livin The Dream where they featured Maya and her mom?
    She very obviously did not have her as a young girl
    —————————-

selena had her dad, he never left her.

Dec 4, 2010 @ 01:12 pm

——————————–

she’s an ass just like papa j.

—————————

• weiling

certainy not i’m hope there’s comming a Jemi again

MamaJ hates Ashley, you can tell. She can hardly stand to be around her. All the recent tweets from her abolut how much she loves Danielle is just rubbing it in Ashleys face that she wont be accepted into the Jonas family. Joe is a dumbass if he marries Ashley after only a few months dating.

If that’s anyway true,
    good bye joe & demi as even acquaintances O_o.

• TTFrutti

I highly doubt this is true. I haven’t even gotten fully used to this couple yet.

I find this hard to believe with all of the rumors thats been said about this.

I think this is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Haha. Like someone they know would really blab it to everyone if Joe really was gonna propose. Come on OU. And I think Ash made it pretty clear in that magazine that she didn’t want to get married anytime soon.

EWWWWWWWWW NO JOE DONT DO IT

• themonkeyeffect

NOOOOOOOOO !

Just ONE year…. thats ridiculous go at least 3-5 before thinking of marriage.
    I vote no :)

• ElinJonas

I don’t think they should marry now.
    They only know each other for a too short time…
    hmm, just saying, … I hope they won’t marry, but it’s their thing …

yeeah, I’d say the same thing like you ;D

perraaaaaaaaaaaaaaa maldita

Ya’ll are trippin’ if you thnk marrying a vampire is gross. Vampires are flipping sexy.

I adore them together. She’s gorgeous and he’s hot. And so what people? THey’ve been together almost 6 months. My grandparents met in Las Vegas on a Monday and got married that next Sunday. And that was back in 54′. They’ve been married almost 60 years. Trust me, it’s possible.

• anon#15

man, these Jonas boys get married early, lol.

• xmilli0naires

Ew. Another Jonas getting married at an extremely young age?

I have to admit, OceanUp never has valuable sources when it comes to these things…

wow miley isnt so saintly anymore. shes swearing up a storm on her statuses
    ———————–

link

Dec 4, 2010 @ 02:44 pm

————————–
    Grow up really? Denise wouldn’t be following Ash on twitter if she hated her..and I think she hinting to Ash how much she wants her to be her other daughter in-law!

• jessica

wow miley isnt so saintly anymore. shes swearing up a storm on her statuses
    ———————–

link

————————-

it’s aim tho

• speaknow

youre talking about the miley thng on here now? lol k good no one was talkin on the nick post.
    I REALLY WANNA IM HER. or anna. and tell anna shes trash.

• w

Wait her AIM pic isn’t trashy? Wth, who said that?

• speaknow

@w
    maybe it changed? i heard someone say she was smoking in it. but i didnt see it myself so i wouldnt know.

• hellodollface

i think her statuses are trashy enough. annas the trashy whore in her icon lmfao

• evanescence

*speechless*

• speaknow

ladidadadadada oceanup stop being dead so we can all creep on miley lol

• insert my name here

I hate Jashley, but I would like them to get married. First of all:
    -For the very first time Joe seems happy with the girl his dating (insert Ashley here)
    -It will make all those Jemi fans dissapear (Ily, Demi, but seriously? I hate Jemi)

I think it was ashleys friends trying to piss off the haters.

• speaknow

ugugugug. miley stans need to get on. theyd be fun to talk to about this shizz.

YES LIT JOE GET MARRY
    I LOVE HAM

teamnobody said:

——————–

he was ~in love with miley
    Not really…He even said they were 14 and it wasn’t that serious.

obviously cause he’s the boob hunter~
    ——————

hehe

c 4, 2010 @ 12:54 pm

teamnobody said:

——————–

he was ~in love with miley

i dont think he was ever in love with her or selena

listen to his songs like “Before The Storm” or “Can’t Have You”.
    I personally think that he was in love with Miley!
    With Selena it’s complicated, I’m not really sure if Nick was in love with her.
    But you can say Miley and Selena were in love with Nick. It’s obvious!

• SubwayToVenus

I’m not saying he’s innocent, he probably liked those pictures like every freaking guy in this planet, who would appreciate his girlfriend to take pictures like that and send them in, probably to just jack off while looking at them, I’m just saying he’s very religious and he wouldn’t have sex with someone who’s not his girlfriend, that’s all I said.

• LizzieHawkins

Oh Denise must be thrilled…NOT

EAT MY SHIT EAT IT EAT ITTTTTT

• JonasSwiftLover13

I’m with you gurl

• JaylorRAWWx

and yes, im a JAYLOR girl ;)
    (joe jonas and taylor swift)
    THEY should gets married :D

• jonasbrothersfan

When do they ever hang out? I’ve only seen her out with her step-dad.
    ———————–

I’ve never seen any, but okay.

this is stupid… if news like this reaches people like us, it reaches Ashley too. -.-

• dmprlxaf

3o9qXf xoyomohsgsiz, [url=http://htrhpeefldfx.com/]htrhpeefldfx[/url], [link=http://kkcgrtrbxfrq.com/]kkcgrtrbxfrq[/link], http://ncrtpcrttlnq.com/

Joe is a user he wants to be more famous. think about it Twilight is huge now with Breaking Dawn coming out, she is Alice! hello put twoa dn two together!

This post are hilarious. Seriously can you imagine Joe’s orgasm face ? hahahaha. Ashley deserve someone better (im not a fan of her but this is a fact) she should pick some hot mature actor out there rather than choosing this immature dude who likes to break little girls heart. Trust me, it will be like camilla belle all the way again.

i read it online
    that she tryed to get long
    wath ashley
    i like joe but not ashley

• MikiMouze

False Love.
    False Facts.
    False Ideas.

LMFAOLMFAO! i love that your comment is about the Notebook, when this article, is like.. about Jashley getting married. I like it. that would so cute if they got married, regardless of they’re age.
    i love them togther, although i gotta admit, Jemi were pretty cute. but yeah, anyways.
    i think that would great if they got married.

“speculation”…so what. Jonas marry young, the parents did, Kevin did. Joe might too.
    I like them as a couple, my favorite so far.
    Probably because I’m not 12.

• weiling

That really fast
    They have just uhmm.. 3 months and gonna marry OMG that really gonna fast
    But what Joe have do with Demi, ithink Demi can getting better than Joe
    who’s with me?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AG is a hore!!!!!!!!!!!! she is very stupid!!! she is using joe!!! a hate her!!!!!! she should die soon

• wvczvln

cvFaLI ppgqvfloyyym, [url=http://ynlvtuhbvtpj.com/]ynlvtuhbvtpj[/url], [link=http://nmpjekkykypx.com/]nmpjekkykypx[/link], http://xfgiitkeibtg.com/

• NileyisWin

whatevurrrr…

• Marina

NO WAAAAAY!

Not really…He even said they were 14 and it wasn’t that serious.
    ——————

that’s what he says, that’s not what his songs about her say though.

• JonasSwiftLover13

w said:
    she’s always hungout with him, there’s plenty of pics.
    Those are all from 2008 and earlier. I haven’t seen any with him recently.
    Yeah, I don’t really think they keep in contact much anymore. :/

I don’t give a fuck whether Joe loves Ashley or not or if he’s about to propose or not. The fact is he’s 21 years old and supposed to be cultivating a career and supposedly has a solo project coming out in the New Year. Unless he pays a little more attention to his career and a little less time chasing Ms Greene around he may as well forget any idea of becoming a star. At this stage in his life he needs to put his dick back in his pants and make a decision regarding his future.

• w

I bet Nick and Selena are the only ones who are still virgins.
    Probably. Wow this is creepy.

• MusicInMyAss

SubwayToVenus said:

MusicInMyAss said:
    I know. And you think he meant it?
    jonasbrothersfan said:

You’re right about that. Joe has changed a lot. It is no longer the immature and funny Joe, now he’s just a womanizer :/ Sorry, my english is very bad.

• thedarksunshine

LMFAO NO WAY. But since Joe at times makes such idiotic choices, things like this don’t surprise me.
    They should wait a while, like maybe two years. If it can last that long, then there’s a chance it’ll last.
    Then again there was Niley..

• LizzieHawkins

Do YOU think Jashley should prove their true love by marrying?

What is with OU and “true love” LOL
    this is not a fucking disney movie

• wavy

????

i think the girl was trying to say that mama jonas not liking ashley is false

• PaintedSinfully

Your icon FTW!

• z0mgnoway

I don’t have proof, but I’m thinking it’s kind of like…

But, Ashley does seem sweet.
    yeah cause the first thing any celeb mom would do if google their son’s GF lolol.

i dont think he was ever in love with her or selena
    —————————-

that’s okay cause selena’s said that she’s never been in love either

HELL NO.

• jonasbrothersfan

Not really…He even said they were 14 and it wasn’t that serious.
    ——————

that’s what he says, that’s not what his songs about her say though.

• SubwayToVenus

I bet Nick and Selena are the only ones who are still virgins.
    Probably. Wow this is creepy.

lmao.

Yeah sure..and you probably talk shit about Joe and Ashley all the time NEXT!
    ————————

as a matter a fact im a jonas fans so sit the fuck down and i don’t give a fuck whoh joe, nick or kevin date.

————————–

it’s not that he wrote songs about her it’s what the songs said.

• marina

I DON’T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!

• Dumsterrr ?

Isn’t this like the 200th time you’ve posted this, OU? Reposting it every two days wont make it true. JS.

• SubwayToVenus

Ahhhh I hope they do thatd be great!! They’re so cute together

• SunLight Princess

I don’t believe it, but I want another Jonas wedding. ahaha

• SunLight Princess

I don’t believe it, but I want another Jonas wedding. ahaha

I just hope Ashley F*cks the sh*t out of Joe daily just inspite of all the haters

——————-
    that’s true.

————————-

you don’t know her. but from what we do know about denise she’s sexist and lives in the 50’s.

• academia

hes in his 20s…the boy cant tell they are soulmates…LOL! and if they get married soon or later they will get separated…joes excited now about “new things” he did with ashley..but hes a player and he will always be!

• EvaSnow

I’m sick and tired of these engagement rumours… It’s really getting annoying..

hell no! not yet!

he wrote rose garden for selena

• SubwayToVenus

I think Joe lost it to Camilla, that’s why he fall hard for her.
    An older woman with experience can devaste your heart when she leaves you if she made you lose your V card.

teamnobody said:

he wrote rose garden for selena
    ——————

you have no proof. rumors say it was about maya.

• EvaSnow

Why would they marry so soon? It’s not like he has to wait until marriage to have sex or anything…

Joe and Ashley both seem like two people who will not do something stupid like this. Maybe they’ll marry eventually, but not after they dated each other for 4/5 months.

SubwayToVenus said:

I think Joe lost it to Camilla, that’s why he fall hard for her.
    ——————–

have you heard last kiss by taylor swift? people say that he had sex with taylor.

it kind of reminds me of the stepfather……..bearly knowing each other. My guess ashley will cheat on him. slut.

he wrote rose garden for selena

I am a huge Niley supporter, I think they are both great and I’d kill to see them together again, but I have this feeling, Nick loved selena more than he loved Miley.

Dec 4, 2010 @ 01:02 pm

————————-

———————

• Bubbly-Joe

Dec 4, 2010 @ 12:58 pm
    z0mgnoway said:

I don’t have proof, but I’m thinking it’s kind of like…

But, Ashley does seem sweet.

True, true. But I’m thinking she must of at least heard of it.

• w

Lmao.

• IfUSeekBritney

A million love songs later,and here im trying to tell you that i care…<333

w said:

she’s always hungout with him, there’s plenty of pics.
    Those are all from 2008 and earlier. I haven’t seen any with him recently.
    ————————-

there are plenty of more recent pics posted on AD with her dad and she’s always said that she has a great relationship with her biological dad.

MusicInMyAss said:
    SubwayToVenus said:

MusicInMyAss said:
    I know. And you think he meant it?
    jonasbrothersfan said:

Not at all! Lol I didn’t even though english wasn’t your first language, you’re doing fine.

And IDK if he’s a womanizer. I know he’s been with a lot girls before and everything, but he seems like he REALLY likes Ashley and he hasn’t been seeing anyone since they started going on. But yeah, now he’s more allowed to be himself since the whole Disney thing is fading out. IDK if he would would have went out with Ashley a few years ago.

• Jane

They are super cute together, I think.
    She’s really nice, and I’m glad she might be the next Jonas :)

so true!

• ShannaBannie

Ashley Greene Jonas will win with 3K monthly child support.

Child will spend every other weekend and every other holiday with Joseph Jonas.

• MusicInMyAss

HAHAHAHA. C’mon! Is Joe. You think JOE is getting married? HAHAHAHA.

• jonasbrothersfan

HAHAHAHA. C’mon! Is Joe. You think JOE is getting married? HAHAHAHA.

This one seems different than his other relationships though. He seems to REALLY like Ashley. haha so maybe they will get married, but I don’t know if she would say yes, and I don’t think the timing is good with all his solo things coming out.

• w

The new Nick post is disappointing.

A million love songs later,and here im trying to tell you that i care…<333

aw which song is that?

• SubwayToVenus

He’s not a womanizer, ever since Joe dated Camilla, he changed A LOT, I mean he dated Demi and now Ashley, he is head over heels for ashley.

DNW.

• MusicInMyAss

jonasbrothersfan said:

Yes, it seems that he really loves her. But it also seemed that he really loved Demi, and it was not.

• Mafer Rodríguez-Lee

I love Jashley but this is BULLSHIT.

Ha-ha. Oh, these “sources”. Seriously, if these sources were legit, if I were Joe and Ashley I’d be re-evaluating my friendships. What kind of assholes would tell a gossip sit or magazine the inside details of how someone is feeling about a relationship? And really? Someone close to him that he confides in would betray him like this and he would be okay with it? C’mon. Suck complete bullshit.

If he gets engaged this year, who cares? It’s not like he has a solid history of making good decisions. Why should this be any different?

A million love songs later,and here im trying to tell you that i care…<333

aw which song is that?

Wow just read the lyrics, a million love songs, cutest song ever probably?
    It had to be Take that.

as much as i don’t like them together, i’d support their marraige just cause i love joe<3 but i don’t think he’s gonna propose yet because they only been dating like 6 months and his solo stuff is gonna be coming out soon…and just because he hasn’t been wearing his purity ring don’t mean anything because he wasn’t wearing it sometimes when he was dating demi.

• LAURENJ-

LOL This whole blog has been blown out of proportion…Firstly, OU should have quoted the full article about what Ashley says “not needing a ring to be with someone 4 ever” and Secondly, Joe said so himself it would be awhile before he thinks marriage….. I truly believe both Joe & Ashley are in love & committed to this relationship and making a go of it and will hold of for now on marriage…If Joe was going to propose, do you think he would let the media know before his family or ruin the suprise for Ashley…I think not…Just sit back and watch this beautiful romance blossom…Hopefully one day, marriage is on the cards but I dont think NOW for Jashley…Both have too much happening at the moment “career wise”…

All the Jemi shippers, THIS TITANIC SINKED A LONG LONG LONG TIME AGO…NEVER AGAIN 4 THE BOTH!!!! MOVE ON PLZ!!!

MusicInMyAss said:
    jonasbrothersfan said:

I didn’t think he ever seemed like he really loved Demi. :/ As a friend yes, but that was it.

• SubwayToVenus

He looked fucking soffocated.
    I think he truly loved her but as a friend, and as a person, he probably just wanted to give it try as they were like perfect for each other, now she looked so in love with him, I think she got her heart broken for real.
    Demi had always been in love with Joe.

• adw014

EWWWHHH NOOO!

• adw014

EWWWHHH NOOO!

HELL NOOOOOOOOOOO!

• MusicInMyAss

Well, anyway if he gets married, I do not care. If Nick is still single I’ll be fine. Sorry, my english is horrible.

ew.

He looked fucking soffocated.
    Demi had always been in love with Joe.
    —————————–

she’s gotten her hear broken lots of times.

ha! wtf? thats COMPLETE bullshit

—————————–

she’s gotten her hear broken lots of times.

but joe’s like sacred to her.

he’s gotten her hear broken lots of times.

but joe’s like sacred to her.

lol wtf

• _Tiger_

Hahaha just because Joe doesn’t wear his purity ring doesn’t mean he just gets his freak on with every girl he lays his eyes on. Who knows, he may still be pure (even though its none of my business) he doesn’t need a ring to know his limits.

Nick and Joe Jonas are both still virgins, and they’re gonna remain that way until they are married. Nobody seems to understand the meanings of the terms “purity ring” and “christian values” anymore.

• LAURENJ-

he’s gotten her hear broken lots of times.

but joe’s like sacred to her.

lol wtf
    ________________

I wish demi nothing but a great recovery but ppl need to realise that Demi was the one who fucked up this friendship with Joe because of her habits…Joe got tired of bailing her out all the time and basically got sick of being a chaperone/babysitter instead of a BF or friend!!!!! Hopefully, the truth will come out already and vindicate Joe of all wrong doing…He does NOT deserve the hate he has been getting..Joe was loyal to Demi from the beginning till the end but unfortunately ppl dont see that!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT’S A GOOD JOKE. THEY ARE PLAYING WITH EACH OTHER. THEY ARE NO IN LOVE. SO PLEASE STOP TO INVENT STUPID RUMORS.

actually, your English is quite amazing in my point of view. Not sure who told you it was horrible, it’s really not.

ditto

• Bubbly-Joe

MusicInMyAss said:

No, no. Your english is awesome. Your grammar is even better. :D

• Bubbly-Joe

MusicInMyAss said:

No, no. Your english is awesome. Your grammar is even better. :D

• LizzieHawkins

I’m guessing you are REALLY talented.
    I mean since you can judge them like that…

i think nick and selena probably lost it together

I feel like Nick may feel stronger about his beliefs, he does seem to be the most religious, but things to happen. I always felt like Joe would be the one to break the vow, but they are humans, choices and beliefs change. People shouldn’t get mad, it is normal for things to change as you age. Plenty of my beliefs have changed.

Dec 4, 2010 @ 12:21 pm

—————–
    Nick is just better then Joe at pretending thats all

1st of all, stop mentioning Demi, what does she have to do here. 2nd of all, yes, I’m a huge fan of hers, yes, I’m from South America and no I do not like Jemi, I think they were better off as friends and ,no, I do not hate on anybody so stop generalizing!!!

• JaylorRAWWx

why people talks about nelena XD ?

teamnobody said:

i think nick and selena probably lost it together

lol no

nick and miley
    selena and david

No one knows. It’s sex, done in private. And if you know David and Nick, Miley etc, sorry, but you can’t prove that you do so you’re screwed, and they may have lied to you if you do know them, anyway. lmao

SubwayToVenus said:

I think Joe lost it to Camilla, that’s why he fall hard for her.
    ——————–

Yeah that song’s obviously for him.
    But that doesn’t prove they had sex, remember those pregnancy rumors? Taylor wrote on her blog, Believe it’s me impossible, totally impossible, I’m not pregnant with Joe Jonas’ baby.
    She implied they didn’teven have sex.

If this isn’t true, I hope they don’t read this because shit like this has to mess a relationship up somewhat, no matter how strong you are. They should wait a while (assuming they are dating to see if the other is marriage material). They could be one of those couples that don’t stay together after marrying young.
    The article isn’t all false, even tho from Hollywood Life. I think most couples that date are dating because they are seeing if they can spend the rest of their lives together-know this for a fact and maybe even take the next step and bind themselves legally.

• w

Wut. DNW.

• wavy

lol joe dated camilla for 8? 9? months and they didnt last and they looked in love so no i dont think he is going to propose to ashley

Dec 4, 2010 @ 12:21 pm
    wavy said:

—————–

• MyWorldHaters

so fucking messed up

————————–

mte

i thank hes spending time wath
    her fam and he shond spend it wath hesown fam dont you thank

my question is joe spent thanksgiving with her and not his fam now hes spending christmas with her fam and not his. is his whole life going to revolve around her.. its getting annoying and this is coming frm a persn who doesnt mind jashley… btu this is going to far now

• EvaSnow

______________________
    What friendship?

————————–

it’s not that he wrote songs about her it’s what the songs said.
    Which song are talking about?

Totally agree with you! :) It’s stories like these that make me come closer to not visiting Oceanup anymore.

agreed

agreed

Oceanup, haven’t u learn by now that anything that comes from Hollywood Life, National Enquirer, Star Magazine, and US Weekly is BULL SHIT?

• LizzieHawkins

I actually have this bad feeling.
    I think he is going to propose..

Yeahhh sureeee….

• MusicInMyAss

Yes! And I’m Miley Cyrus!

Dec 4, 2010 @ 12:21 pm

Your name, forever the name on my lips

Just like our last kiss
    Forever the name on my lips
    Forever the name on my lips
    Just like our last kiss

——————————

everyone here is speculating about their sex lives why are you singling me out?!

______

Nick isn’t single. Sorry.

ugh this post is deaddd. need some miely news

• carbomb__

lol

i don’t think he’s redy to get merred and this post kinda makes joans fan for 5 years kinda sad:( i hope it is’t true.
    ( i miss the good old days)

• jessica

omg do yall remember mynameistaken24?
    they’re friends with ANNA and MILEY
    look at their status!!!
    and anna and miley look so TRASH.

just because joe doesnt wear his purity ring sometimes, it doesnt mean he has broken his promise and has been having sex. the ring is such an obsolete item that maybe he just forgets to put it on. i mean, i forget to put my earrings back on if i take them off before i shower, whats the difference? he still has promised to stay pure until marriage.

wait wasn’t that mynameistaken24 in a videochat with selena.

I really hope this is true ((((:

Joe doesn’t know how to pick out a diamond? I wonder who picked out the diamond ring Demi Lovato wore soon after she started dating Joe. The one on her right hand that she started wearing after April 25th. It disappeared from her hand after the breakup in May. It looked like a promise ring to me. But whatever. It’s just people should slow down and REALLY get to know people before making lifelong decisions. What’s the hurry?

jessica said:

omg do yall remember mynameistaken24?
    they’re friends with ANNA and MILEY
    look at their status!!!
    and anna and miley look so TRASH
    waznt that the one that selena videochatted with and put on fb on ou or something? i remember that hahah i think there on my buddy list lolz

• jessica

check now they’re friends with miley and anna! and they linked their sns!!!!

REALLY REALLY hope he waits a while. Sure they seem very happy together but he has had at least two relationships that have lasted longer than him and Ashley and those did not last. He falls in love fast and obviously told Taylor many times how much he loved her “forever and always” then to her shock he dumped her too!!

• Sarcasm was always intended

SMFUCKINGH

Lmao. Wow. Especially at those of you who think Joe is still a virgin. You don’t date a girl like Ashley Greene and still be a virgin. Lmfao.

I swear this rumor goes around like at least once a week. Thy must have a shitload of sources. And they have been wrong every time. I don’t see Joe telling anyone this except for Nick, Kevin, and or his parents. And you know they aren’t gonna go blabbing it to the first gossip columinist they can find.

And everyone out there is really over exposing Jashley. I love them as a couple but i’m sick of hearing about engagement rumors and such every time I turn on my computer.

marriage/.think not, cuz the MVP Joe Jonas is still completing and filling up his MY EX-GIRLFRIENDS LIST.

wow miley isnt so saintly anymore. shes swearing up a storm on her statuses

But now I’ll go sit on the floor
    Wearing your clothes

So I’ll watch you live in pictures like I used to watch you sleep
    And I feel you forget me like I used to feel you breathe
    I thought that meant she had sex with him too. Haha my mom thinks it’s actually about him sleeping though since they were on the bus with her so much.

• EvaSnow

LizzieHawkins said:

EvaSnow said:

FAIL.
    Jake*

_______________
    Woopsies xD

—————-

taylor definitely is not a virgin, she hooked up with john mayer.

——————–

Or someone like Alex DeLeon.

Dec 4, 2010 @ 01:17 pm

——————–

Or someone like Alex DeLeon.

——————–
    It doesn’t matter they are both gross!

• JoickBelongs

Wish said:
    I don’t think Nick is a virgin.

Why not?

_____

That ‘MileyCyrusSideBoob1′ pic that Nick posted…
    I know, I sound dumb saying that. But I just don’t think he’s a virgin. lol

• EvaSnow

NileyisWin said:

who wants to marry a vampire anyways ?
    ______________
    Don’t forget to mention that she sparkles *shudders*

• w

Mte.

—————————-

selena had her dad, he never left her.

He did.
    He went to Mexico when she was born, then reappared

I mean damn y’all already live together. Whats the rush?

******

I’ve seen this first hand. My best (ex best friend actually) friend was with her low-life jerk boyfriend not even a month and they moved in together. To be honest it was the first day they started dating that they moved in. They’re only 20 and 23. They got married the next month. They pretend to be happy together but I’ve heard her complaints about how he does NOTHING except play video games and never helps out and puts her down. I’ve witnessed all this. It’s sad. We all give them until February. She’ll end up pregnant and he’ll leave her.

———————

Taylor lost it long before she dated Joe.

It doesn’t matter they are both gross!
    ——————-

actually no.

Dec 4, 2010 @ 01:18 pm

It doesn’t matter they are both gross!
    ——————-

actually no.

————————-

• Virgi;)

this is so fake, joe said that at least to get married had to have a year of dating;)

This is completely FALSE, mom jonas not accept a ashley how girlfriend of joe.

Jashley does not exist;) Okay?!

i dont think anyone on disney is a virgin

I bet Nick and Selena are the only ones who are still virgins.

BabyYoureAFirework said:

i dont think anyone on disney is a virgin

i bet $ selena is
    —————-

i bet that she isn’t

• BabyYoureAFirework

Dec 4, 2010 @ 12:43 pm
    Virgi;) said:

This is completely FALSE, mom jonas not accept a ashley how girlfriend of joe.

Jashley does not exist;) Okay?!

????

justin bieber is gay

Unless he paid a prostitute, he is.
    ———————————

miley sent him those shower pics, he’s not that innocent.

• teamnobody

everyone on disney is still a virgin

• BabyYoureAFirework

justin bieber is gay

its been over a year…GET A NEW INSULT

Dec 4, 2010 @ 12:45 pm

justin bieber is gay

yea he is

G-GOREGOUS
    A-AMAZING
    Y-YOUNG

no no no no joe is suppose to marry me screw you ashley your not worth it he deserves someone better just saying :)

• JoeHoe15

THINK HARDER JOSEPH, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• JoeHoe15

THINK HARDER JOSEPH, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• sophieee

Fuck No.

• teamnobody

can i be the flower girl pleaseeeeee

• teamnobody

lol at little joes everywher all hiper

• joe jonas jonified

I highly doubt Joe of all people is gonna get married!He’s a hot li’l player and I bet he’s gonna break up with Ashley he gets bored easily and I mean maybe I might be wrong but either way… he’s NOT gonna get married soon

dude seriously I love Jashley but I don’t think Joe is even thinkging marriage and if he was I think he would be smart enough to keep it to himself..I don’t think people would know all these details..poor Joe

• ShannaBannie

LOL gossip sites are so lame… but entertaining

• ANTIJASHLEY

NO NEVER PLEASEE JEESUS NEVER>.. NEVERRR

Dec 4, 2010 @ 11:58 am
    ShannaBannie said:

Ashley Greene Jonas will win with 3K monthly child support.

Child will spend every other weekend and every other holiday with Joseph Jonas

you mean 2011