Samantha Barks LONDON MEETING

100_49659

Julie met Nick Jonas‘ girlfriend Samantha Barks & Lucie Jonas in London when they were going out for drinks with Les Miserables cast after their performance. She is really pretty!

• JoickBelongs

I think that Samantha needs to hook up with Scott garnham or Matt season young. They fit better. But seriously, unless Nick breaks it off I don’t see her ending it, she seems to glorify in nick’s shadow. She does the braggy stuff like putting up that dog pic, following people Nick hangs with, comments to Nick fans, just little stuff that will strike up enough attention. I don’t trust her and if Nick was not a Jonas, I don’t think she would have anything to do with him. Nick is not good at relationships, so of course a long distance one works out for him, plus Joe and kevin are always busy with their girls and is prob tired of being alone.

_________

So what she follows the people Nick hangs with. Maybe she’s just being nice. Especially because she met some of them.
    And replying to Nick fans doesn’t mean she wants attention. If she wanted it she’d answer things ABOUT Nick. And she never does that.
    And the dog thing ? Well, since she’s his girlfriend, maybe she likes to support him ?!
    That doesn’t mean she is glorifying Nick’s shadow. If so, Miley also glorifies the JoBros shadow, because she went out wearing a JONAS shirt or Kevin glorifies Demi and Selena’s shadow, because he went out with a ‘Team Demi & Selena’ shirt.
    I don’t wanna fight, just stating my opinion.

• ljs1202

I watch Sam on BBC America every week she is gorgeous, talented and funny. Nick couldn’t do any better. And btw OU, it’s Lucie JONES, not Jonas.

• Anonymous25

is Lucie JONES not Jonas!! lol

• JoickBelongs

I will admit that’s not the greatest picture of Sam, but she is very pretty. I’m not digging the bangs though.
    I hate the hate that she gets. Everyone who has met her says she is the sweetest person you could ever meet. And not everything is based off of looks anyways. You guys make Nick look shallow by saying shit like “she is not pretty enough for Nick”.

__________

ikr, she’s so cute and pretty.

• BabyYoureAFirework

Welcome! So you’re a Maine fan?? <3

my favorite band :D<33

• BabyYoureAFirework

Oceanup made a type, it’s Lucie Jones

ahh ._. my bad

• PeaceLoveHarmony

I like Lucie better
    And Samantha reminds me of an even chubbier version of Demi

Lucie is so pretty!

I like lucie and I would rather Nick date her. There is something about Samantha that I don’t like and trust. She gives me an uneasy feeling. Better yet, Nick would be cute with that tori Kelly girl who did a song for him.

Oceanup, can you PLEASE stop calling her Nick Jonas’s girlfriend ? Please, it’s starting to annoy me.

__________

ikr, she’s so cute and pretty.
    _____

And so fucking talented too. I am so jealous of her. She has almost the perfect life.

• Live?Laugh?DanceForever?

Samantha and Lucie are gorgeous. I love them both <3 Why do people hate them? :/

• MusicInMyAss

Since when OceanUp posted about animals?

• JoickBelongs

They’re so cute. <3

I shouldn’t laugh, but haha animals! Funny

lucie is hot
    samantha is… how old?

• JoickBelongs

__________

ikr, she’s so cute and pretty.
    _____

__________

I know. She is such a talented girl. <3

• JoickBelongs

You know, people say she’s ugly, but at least she’s not just a pretty face, she has a carrer, and she’s really talented.

• WYLMITE?

Pretty.

left-right
    weird face, average, pretty

• LizzieHawkins

Samantha seems like a really nice person but pretty? da fuck?

it’s true!!! I like the most SINGLE NICK JONAS (:

I don’t think Samantha is a photogenic person. She really is a gorgeous girl but in motion. Like I was watching the Les Mis 25th anniversary DVD and she looks stunning throughout the whole thing.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

gorgeous girl.

Lol at all these bitches. You have a problem with Samantha because she’s dating Nick Jonas. Stop saying “I have a weird feeling about her” because that is the stupidest reason not to like someone. If you’re going to say you don’t like her, man up and say the actual reason you don’t.

Wow.. for some reason I kinda think this girl is cool.
    She has a damn awesome voice, she’s kinda flawless, she’s older than Nick but age is just a number.
    good luck for her and Nick. :)

• roflwaffle

she is not his GF -.-‘
    when people will stop this rumor?!?!

I think this is just oceanup being oceanup. Are they dating, its possible, but i doubt it. And, no, I’m not one of those haters I’m just not a big fan of her. She is very talented But everytime Nick goes back to London for a Les Miz thing or tour, there is always somethin about them, like them hanging out. Oceanup takes a story and changes it so we dont know tht there were actually other ppl hanging out with them and stuff like tht. I think they’re just friends. But it’s Nick’s life not mine

whoop de doo…. no one cares. just because shes “dating” nick jonas now doesnt make her famous….

They talk on the phone everyday. They make each other happy.If Nick & Sam are happy I am happy.
    She is GORGEOUS.
    If you have nothing nice to say DON’T BOTHER SAYING ANYTHING.
    The hate aimed at Sam gets to her and it’s silly because it’s just jealous girls.
    Surely if you are a Nick Jonas fan you want him to be happy.

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

“Nick Jonas’ girlfriend?!?!” Yeah sure -.-” Btw, in this pic she is quite pretty =)

yeah lucie is pretty! Sam is UNGLY! just ewwww…

• Elio Armato

Check this new song i made in my room called “Got Me” feat. TONE. If ya vibin’ with it, check out the rest of my songs on my profile. ENJOY ;)!

_____

Lmao…. They are dating.

• JustinBieberWarrior

when i saw the pic from afar i thought the girl in the middle was alyson stoner…

lucie is really pretty but
    samantha is cute she kinda reminds me of my sister’s best friend and she’s very popular with guys… not everything has to be about looks, some girls are so likable they attract guys as well.

• Amber_x

Oceanup … Lucie Jonas? Do you mean Lucie Jones? :)

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

Dec 4, 2010 @ 03:12 pm

_____

Lmao…. They are dating.
    _________

Lmao…. They are dating.
    _________
    ____

Well you’re going to be waiting a long, long time then. You should know Nick won’t or anyone around him won’t confirm about if and who he is dating.

Catty, aren’t we? Both girls are pretty. (And the fan, too)

fine… but I won’t believe it until at least one of them or someone close to them will confirm it – ROTFL as if Nick would EVER confirm a girl he was dating! You only knew about Niley cause Miley confirmed it, lol!

Samantha is Gorgeous! Its Nick’s Life he can do want HE wants! MYOB.

• Massie

Am I the only one who thinks Samantha isnt all that pretty? For me, she’ll a little below average… and she looks… weird! I dunno like shes hiding something big :/
    Lucy is so much prettier!

Lucy is so much prettier!

Ehh I wouldn’t really judge her from just this picture. This isn’t really a good one of her. I think she is really pretty though.

Awww don’t be jealous she’s getting Jonas dick and you’re not.

• JoeHoe15

love her dimple just like Nick’s. ^^

she not pretty!!

Samantha is MORE Famous before meeting Nick than Nick was when he met Miley. Trufax!

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

Dec 4, 2010 @ 03:21 pm

Lmao…. They are dating.
    _________
    ____

_________
    yeah… I know… Anyway… I’ll wait

Lucie JonAs? :DD It’s Jones. Ans Sam is incredibly talented and so nice <3

• BabyYoureAFirework

it’s sad i don’t know which one samantha is

• BabyYoureAFirework

-cricket-

• BabyYoureAFirework

Bubblicious bubblegum launched in the US in 1977

• kattt.

BabyYoureAFirework:

A. I love your icon.
    B. Samantha is to the left, Lucie is far right, random fan in middle. :)

• Disdain

Lucie is extremely pretty! Samantha… is alright ;P

• kattt.

I think Lucie is wayyy prettier.

Samantha is pretty, but I don’t know, there is just something about her…

• kattt.

Does Nick actually date Samantha or is that OceanUp being well..oceanup?

• Maru

I think oceanup invented it all (?) there are rumors, but i dont know..

• BabyYoureAFirework

A. I love your icon.
    B. Samantha is to the left, Lucie is far right, random fan in middle. :)

• kattt.

____

Welcome! So you’re a Maine fan?? <3

Everyone has their opinions and differences about people and others should just accept it! Not everyone is likeable!

What are you trying to say?

Pretty much I was just saying that not everyone is going to like everyone they see or meet. There will always be people that rub you the wrong way and you don’t always like them, while other people
    may adore them. It wasn’t meant to be directed towards anyone just making a statement that not everyone will like every person and it us respectfully their opinion, just like everyone else has their opinions.

• BabyYoureAFirework

so samantha has a girl friend whose last name is Jonas and a boyfriend whose last name is Jonas. cool.

• kattt.

_____

Oceanup made a type, it’s Lucie Jones.

I will admit that she has s gorgeous voice and is cute, but she gets on my nerves. I thought she was annoying even before Nick.

(replying to this) – Dec 4, 2010 @ 02:18 pm
    I personally like lucie better. Nick should have went for her. I have liked lucie before Nick and I disliked Samantha before Nick, so, my judgment cannot be based on the Nick factor, but on my opinion I formed before him.
    _____

So what’s your reason for disliking her?

• JonasSwiftLover13

aghhhh yo bitchhhhhhhh Oceanuppp first of all she ain’t Nick Jonas girlfriend and second her name is LUCIE JONES not Lucie Jonas ¬¬

____

Yeah Lucie isn’t his girlfriend… Samantha is.

Dang no offense to her but shes kinda not pretty well a little but yea ge can do way better i mean he dated miley and selena wow and she looks kibda old for being 20 or sumthing NO OFFENSE to her if there actually even dating

• TRUTH TELLER

Lucy is pretty. Samantha is NOT. My god she is hideous.

Dec 4, 2010 @ 02:10 pm
    TRUTH TELLER said:
    Lucy is pretty. Samantha is NOT. My god she is hideous.
    ____

You’re example 1 of someone who is going to be forever alone.

I don’t get the Lucie love. She seems sweet I guess but it’s almost like she can cause a lot of drama. Like I remember about a week ago she was bashing someone on Twitter indirectly because they were in a fight or some shit.

Lucie JonEs..

She isn’t hideous, she’s actually a sweetheart. She’s got flawless skin and a crazy curvy body.

She’s so talented to, and those saying she’s after his fame/money she has her own career.

• aeqeefyh

EbUsd9 lsuafgjxnmie, [url=http://zkczqqlamuiu.com/]zkczqqlamuiu[/url], [link=http://dxprmrvfwenl.com/]dxprmrvfwenl[/link], http://bpxfphyituht.com/