Mean Girls 2 ABC Family Premiere Jan. 23

mean-girls-2-poster

@ 8PM! Are YOU going to watch it? Mean Girls 2 stars Meaghan Martin, Maiara Walsh, Jennifer Stone, Nicole Gale Anderson, Claire Holt and Diego Boneta in a classic high school story about good versus plastic. When new girl Jo (Martin) arrives at North Shore High School, her main goal is to skate under the radar to survive her senior year and definitely not get involved in any of the typical high

school trappings. But her plan goes awry quickly when she meets Abby (Stone), a girl stuck at the low end of the high school food chain and favorite target of ‘The Plastics’(Walsh, Holt and Anderson). After defending Abby against queen bee of the school and lead Plastic, Mandi (Walsh), Jo is dragged into the very same girl drama she was hoping to avoid.

oceanUP. said:

I’m scared to watch it myself! But I will probably watch it just to see if it even COMPARES. I had a lot of hope, but the trailer looked very disappointing. :|

Like they said above, you can’t mock it if you don’t watch it.

I miss LILO. D;

• marissababyxo

Looks like crap but yeah, why not? I’ll tune in..

Dec 6, 2010 @ 07:38 pm

THANKS OCEANUP FOR FIXING IT!

No problemo amigo.

i’ll probably see it if i have nothing else to watch

• shecantbetamed

Dec 6, 2010 @ 07:38 pm

THANKS OCEANUP FOR FIXING IT!

No problemo amigo.

OCEANUP, your icon!? D:

• CupcakezLover

I can’t officially hate something until I watch it, therefore I MUST watch it.

• Leena

It looks terrible. xD

• marissababyxo

I miss LILO. D;

oceanUP? Is that you?? WTF is up with the icon? How do you go from the almighty, holy Miley Christ to this?? Shame on you, oceanUP. shame on you. lol

• skyebird

i love when oceanup comments on the posts.

Dec 6, 2010 @ 07:41 pm
    marissababyxo said:

I miss LILO. D;

What is wrong with my icon?! I think #MileyChrist looks lovely popping her booty like that. I got bored of my other gif. I need to find myself another #mileychrist gif. Not too many good ones out there… :/

• Bubbly-Joe

Oh my. It’s like the same poster with different actresses and a 2. Ew.

And I’m watching Big Daddy right now. <3

• ZanessaxJoenessa

Ehhh….i hate the fact that they used UNPOPULAR disney girls. if they wanted to use disney girls.
    Why not
    Miley – Regina George
    Vanessa – Gretchen weiners
    Selena – katie
    Karen – Ashley tisdale
    Demi -janice
    Lucas grabeel – damian (lol)
    Aaron – Nick Jonas
    etcc…. seriously

• Bubbly-Joe

Hey, she’s got it, why not flaunt it? ;)

• picstoburn

just for the lolz i find it funny that they brought back the same principal

FOUR FOR YOU, MEAN GIRLS ONE. OKAY, NONE FOR YOU MEAN GIRLS TWO. BYE.

• MEANGIRLS2SUX

She’s so pathetic. Let me tell you something about Meaghan Jette,. We were best friends in middle school. I know, right? It’s so embarrassing. I don’t even… Whatever. So then in eighth grade, I started going out with my first boyfriend Kyle who was totally gorgeous but then he moved to Indiana, and Meaghan Jette, was like, weirdly jealous of him. Like, if I would blow her off to hang out with Kyle, she’d be like, “Why didn’t you call me back?” And I’d be like, “Why are you so obsessed with me?” So then, for my birthday party, which was an all-girls pool party, I was like, “Meaghan Jette,, I can’t invite you, because I think you’re lesbian.” I mean I couldn’t have a lesbian at my party. There were gonna be girls there in their *bathing suits*. I mean, right? She was a LESBIAN. So then her mom called my mom and started yelling at her, it was so retarded. And then she dropped out of school because no one would talk to her, and she came back in the fall for high school, all of her hair was cut off and she was totally weird, and now I guess she’s on crack.

picstoburn cute icon :)

• marissababyxo

I miss LILO. D;

Only you oceanUP, only you! Change it quick before you anger the holy spirit of Miley Christ.

BTW- are you a boy or a girl? I have always wondered…but I love you regardless. :)

are you a boy or a girl? I have always wondered…but I love you regardless. :)

OU is a robot

picstoburn cute icon :)

Dec 6, 2010 @ 07:46 pm
    ZanessaxJoenessa said:

Why not
    Miley – Regina George
    Vanessa – Gretchen weiners
    Selena – katie
    Karen – Ashley tisdale
    Demi -janice
    Lucas grabeel – damian (lol)
    Aaron – Nick Jonas
    etcc…. seriously

Uhh NO.

Regina – Miley
    Karen – Emily Osment
    Gretchen – Selena
    Katie – Demi
    Janice – Jennifer Stone
    Damian – Lucas Gabreel or Joe Jonas or Kevin.
    Aaron – … Not a Jonas Brother… aka Logan Lerman or Josh Hutcherson.

That would prolly be the ultimate cast.

• CupcakezLover

ZanessaxJoenessa said:

Why not
    Miley – Regina George
    Vanessa – Gretchen weiners
    Selena – katie
    Karen – Ashley tisdale
    Demi -janice
    Lucas grabeel – damian (lol)
    Aaron – Nick Jonas
    etcc…. seriously
    Because they aren’t so desperate to get in a movie they’ll be in a shitty sequel.

• marissababyxo

are you a boy or a girl? I have always wondered…but I love you regardless. :)

OU is a robot
    ohmigosh no way! :O

I thought everyone knew OU was Frankie Jonas

Dec 6, 2010 @ 07:52 pm
    marissababyxo said:

are you a boy or a girl? I have always wondered…but I love you regardless. :)

OU is a robot
    ohmigosh no way! :O

Tis true. I have the same CPU as the cleverbot!

i like robots lol.

• Clauber

Im just going to watch it cuz there ir a mexican actor in this movie (Diego).. and that is so amazing! But I think the plastics are so skiny girls.. and NOONE LIKE RACHEL!

OU U still here?

No problemA* amigo ;)

THIS IS SOO STUPID IM NOT GONNA WATCH IT THE FIRST ONE IS A CLAISSIC

• Pingback: jalia parsnip

• Pingback: mark mania

• viciousmagic

that’s just going to be ridiculous.

AD bitches are on to me… *dun nuh nuhhh*
    THEY KNOW MY IDENTITY! FMLLL

“Get your ass back to OU & take your pickles with you”

AD bitches are on to me… *dun nuh nuhhh*
    THEY KNOW MY IDENTITY! FMLLL

“Get your ass back to OU & take your pickles with you”

lol i saw them calling for you earlier, what did you do to them?

• CupcakezLover

Another one
    But it’s also tagged.
    Who’s the guy in the pic? I can’t tell with the damn tag.

• paola

me said:
    OU..are you the real one? i mean tim ?
    Tim ran away…

i am “me” only i just remember my password. i was asking that because maybe is a poser . you know everyone can take a account like “oceanUP” …

That one was real

Doesn’t matter though, the pic oceanup posted was found yesterday tagged and the untagged pic lleaked today. The guy in the pic is Douglas booth

Im still looking for the pic OU!

Dec 6, 2010 @ 08:56 pm

Im still looking for the pic OU!

Thanks anon! You deserve a cookie.

I haven’t been this disappointed since seeing Vampires Suck

• CupcakezLover

Here OU
    It’s so blurry and looks photoshopped…

Here OU
    WTH is that?

• me

OU..are you the real one? i mean tim ?

• me

Here OU
    WTH is that

photoshopped too much (?

Dec 6, 2010 @ 09:01 pm
    CupcakezLover said:

Here OU
    It’s so blurry and looks photoshopped…
    —————–

It’s not photoshopped it’s just tagged. It’s from her camera that was stolen

me said:
    OU..are you the real one? i mean tim ?
    Tim ran away…

photoshopped too much (?
    —————-

it’s tagged not photoshopped, there’s a lot more

Another one
    But it’s also tagged.

Here OU
    WTH is that?

a pic from miley’s camera/facebook but it’s tagged

Another one
    But it’s also tagged.
    Why would people do that?
    It’s not like people aren’t going to steal it anyway.

Why would people do that?
    It’s not like people aren’t going to steal it anyway.
    ————————–

well other people might steal it but it’s tagged lol they’ll leak eventually

I haven’t been this disappointed since seeing Vampires Suck
    ——————-

lol

• TraceSTAN

Why would people do that?
    It’s not like people aren’t going to steal it anyway.
    ————————–

well other people might steal it but it’s tagged lol they’ll leak eventually

Thieves get very protective over what they stole lol

• lollipop1

i hate when people tag photos -_-

• lollipop1

if u didn’t take the picture its not yours, Damnit!

• CupcakezLover

Thanks, I was curious. :)

• paola

Dec 6, 2010 @ 09:14 pm

That one was

THANK YOU.

AD bitches are on to me… *dun nuh nuhhh*
    THEY KNOW MY IDENTITY! FMLLL

“Get your ass back to OU & take your pickles with you”

lol i saw them calling for you earlier, what did you do to them?
    Well you see, one night we had a little OU vs. AD war. It was when all the OU users decided to migrate to AD, but they didn’t like that too much, especially when we called it “taking over”.. Sooooo, they banned us all & i shot a few pickles that got them pissed. They even made these icons about me that were like “beware pickle girl” ROFLL xD

• oceanUP.

Oh that Miley and Anna one is real, I’ve seen that before. It’s on Anna’s facebook. My friend’s actually friends with Anna in real life, that’s how they’re friends on facebook… I should ask the person to send me that pic… without all that tagged nonsense.

Dec 6, 2010 @ 09:18 pm

AD bitches are on to me… *dun nuh nuhhh*
    THEY KNOW MY IDENTITY! FMLLL

“Get your ass back to OU & take your pickles with you”

lol i saw them calling for you earlier, what did you do to them?
    *GASP* Youz Famus.

Dec 6, 2010 @ 09:13 pm
    paola said:

me said:
    OU..are you the real one? i mean tim ?
    Tim ran away…

I can ban you if you’d like?

why cant people just leave things alone

Is it just me or do the “plastics” look more like the nice girl and the nice one looks mean?!?! Mean Girls shouldn’t have a sequel.. -_- It’ll completely ruin everything.. And the storylines exactly the same!

I may watch this one day…
    But I think the original MEAN GIRLS will be still much better because c’mon…

This movie was made with girls from DISNEY. I doubt much it will talk about the same things like gays, sex and all like in the other movie.

So it will be like…

FAIL.
    _______________________________________

OMG! i was thinking the SAME thing! like WTF disney stars?! fail.

talk about a cheap knock off

• taylorllama

I will probably watch it…
    BUT THEY ARE RUINING MEAN GIRLS BY MAKING THIS MOVIE.

Instead of a “Mean Girls 2”, I would’ve liked a movie about Glen Coco. Hopefully explaining why he got four candycanes.

• Sarcasm was always intended

The trailer was shit but i’ll still watch it.

I saw the trailer and I’m sorry it looks stupid no wonder it came out on DVD first than in theaters. I agree with what a person said before they cannot be a remake of mean girls 2 unless it has the same actors/actresses it’s not the same. Mean girls is a classic! Plus the Disney channel people aren’t known u know? But if I ever watch it it will be for only one thing DIEGO BONETA. :)

AD bitches are on to me… *dun nuh nuhhh*
    THEY KNOW MY IDENTITY! FMLLL

“Get your ass back to OU & take your pickles with you”

lol i saw them calling for you earlier, what did you do to them?

LOL some people there take things way too seriously.

Yep lol

AD bitches are on to me… *dun nuh nuhhh*
    THEY KNOW MY IDENTITY! FMLLL

“Get your ass back to OU & take your pickles with you”

lol i saw them calling for you earlier, what did you do to them?
    *GASP* Youz Famus.
    I wish i would’ve saved a few icons…
    I felt so honored (:

• NotACrazyAnon;)

THEY DON’T EVEN GO HERE!!
    I just had to do it :)

• katiidinocco

Let’s be honest… theres only ONE mean girls

I’ll watch it just for diego. <3 I have seen him since was 11 in mexican shows :)

• jonascontrolme

DISLIKE

• FeNemr

Oh common guys, stopping hating on the movie. You haven’t even watched it yet… I totally agree it should be made with Demi, Miley or Selena. But the Mean Girls movie is amazing and I’m actually pretty happy with the sequel and I hope it’s gonna be fun and well made. What’s the problem with them being Disney and that they do not have main roles? Everyone needs a start and they are REALLY good. They probably wouldn’t be the ones I’d choose and I’d love to see Ashley Greene in the character that would be “regina’ and Demi in Meaghan’s place.. but I would definetly get a role for Meaghan Jette because I find her really good.

I’m going to watch it. =)!

• Wish

-____-

Lilly said:

nickjjismyhusband said:

i think thats funny when a celebrity blocks a normal person they dont even know. and they block them just cause they are haters x))
    What’s the point? It’s not like they followed them and are gonna see it on their feed. They’re one tweet among thousands.
    i know right?
    thats why its so stupid haha x))

idkMyBFFjill said:

I think cody linley blocked me once. i was messing with him cuz i thought he was a poser…woops.

He can’t really afford to block any fans

hahahaha xD
    thats quite funny

• crah

He can’t really afford to block any fans
    ikr. lol

He can’t really afford to block any fans

lmao

• TraceSTAN

Well that’s it for me, have fun all.

He can’t really afford to block any fans
    ========
    Lmao. I’m like, there’s no clear difference b/w which account is his.

• picstoburn

im just going to leave this here. bye everyone.

TraceSTAN said:

Well that’s it for me, have fun all.
    =========
    Awww bye. Im leaving soon too.
    Must say, tonight’s post was more successful than usual

il

• Jenika4eva

Gah..the trailer looks so EFFING CRAP!!!!
    They pretty much just ruined a good movie.

everyones leaving now?

Jenika4eva said:

Gah..the trailer looks so EFFING CRAP!!!!
    They pretty much just ruined a good movie.
    ughh i know -.-
    im not even gonna watch this crap, honestly.
    if i do, it will ruin the 1st movie for me.
    im NOT gonna risk that.

sheeeeees

hahahaaaa

• xSweetCandyxx

I’ll watch it to make fun of it.What i saw already looks so stupid and boring…

I know Joe’s Facebook too

I’m so proud :’ )

Dec 6, 2010 @ 09:22 pm

AD bitches are on to me… *dun nuh nuhhh*
    THEY KNOW MY IDENTITY! FMLLL

“Get your ass back to OU & take your pickles with you”

lol i saw them calling for you earlier, what did you do to them?

LOL some people there take things way too seriously.

No. Just AD. LMAO.

• paola

—————

im new here….whats the meaning of “AD” casue ou is oceanup …sorry in not from usa

oceanUP. said:

How is Anna, she takes a lot of shit on some posts, she can’t be as bad as they make her sound?.

I know Joe’s Facebook too
    ==========
    You and 5000 other stans -__-

• mrsdestinyhope

WOW, they couldn’t come up with a decent poster either ?

I know Joe’s Facebook too
    Make a por,no & send it to him.
    That’s what i’d do…
    . *looks around awkwardly*

• paola

I can ban you if you’d like ?

whats the meaning of “ban” ?? sorry I DONT SPEAK ENGLISH. im from latin america :’(

• TraceSTAN

I wish i would’ve saved a few icons…
    I felt so honored (:

personal icons made about you, that is big. lol

• peacelovehearts

I’ve never actually stalked down anyone on facebook..
    Well i mean, except for Indio Downey & Talllulah Willis, but that’s somewhat of a long legit story. So it’s all good (;

It’s Adam Winston lol

Dec 6, 2010 @ 09:24 pm

oceanUP. said:

When I partied with her, she was nice… Yeah smokes up a storm, but she was nice none the less. She was all depressed when I was with her. She was at the party in her PJays. Given, it was her apartment… She was all upset about guys and how she was aloneee, very dramatic, wanted the attention though, hence her moping around at the party she hosted herself.

• idkMyBFFjill

@OceanUP. From your speculation, do you think Miley always knew about Demi’s issues?

• TraceSTAN

it was a joke, it means to BLOCK you from being able to post comments or see sight.

Any questions about bans should be asked to Peacelovehearts.

Dec 6, 2010 @ 09:22 pm

I’m so proud :’ )

AND SO… OCEANUP PREVAILS…

================
    Who’s the ginger again?? I check her out on twitter once, and she seemed pretty interesting. Claire i think…

• TraceSTAN

Thanks, that’s about how I pictured her.

Oceanup’s getting crunkkkkkkk xD

• idkMyBFFjill

AND SO… OCEANUP PREVAILS…
    That is, when this site’s actually alive. Totally.

• paola

Any questions about bans should be asked to Peacelovehearts
    ——————–

ah jajajajaja i get it. OU you are funny :)
    WELL, tomorrow i have clases and its 12:29 am here in peru. goodnight everybody

• TraceSTAN

ah jajajajaja i get it. OU you are funny :)
    WELL, tomorrow i have clases and its 12:29 am here in peru. goodnight everybody

night

lol

Dec 6, 2010 @ 09:26 pm
    idkMyBFFjill said:

No comment. I don’t goto parties as ‘oceanUP.’ LOL. Like we’ve said before, we don’t write our own material. I won’t make any other comment other than this…. LOL JK. I take it back. Because if I comment Miley stans will attack me.

Dec 6, 2010 @ 09:29 pm

Oceanup’s getting crunkkkkkkk xD

It is true. Robots do have a social life. LMAO.

• idkMyBFFjill

ah jajajajaja i get it. OU you are funny :)
    WELL, tomorrow i have clases and its 12:29 am here in peru. goodnight everybody

Peru’s only an hour ahead of me??? That’s kind of bizarre. goodnight

Goodnight

the shoes and clothes and hair look cheap

Dec 6, 2010 @ 09:26 pm
    idkMyBFFjill said:

Alright, that’s clear enough for me haha…but seriously take me under your wing sometime. kthx.

Damn I have classes tomorrow. Can’t wait for Christmas break

Dec 6, 2010 @ 09:26 pm
    idkMyBFFjill said:

If you give in to Miley stans then the Miley stans win.

• picstoburn

anna still didn’t delete that twitter lol.

She’s an attention whore.

Dec 6, 2010 @ 09:35 pm

Dec 6, 2010 @ 09:26 pm
    idkMyBFFjill said:

If you give in to Miley stans then the Miley stans win.

LOL Very true. BUT, I’d rather not spread my experience. I don’t want fame nor any of that bull, hence why our sites anonymous and why we NEVER reveal our identity. We ain’t no Jared Eng nor Perez Hilton. I’ll just let everything take it’s natural course. If things get out, it gets out. If not, oh wellz haha!

• idkMyBFFjill

She seemed kinda smart and artsy, but wow haha.

Dec 6, 2010 @ 09:38 pm

I feel like my identity has been unleashed O_o

It’s times like these where I wish I cared enough to make a live journal account to creep on anythingdisney…

==========
    Do you guys have a headquarters or something? This picture of you guys being a team of people makes me wonder.

• TraceSTAN

I hate saying this, but I will probably watch and then hate myself for watching it after.

I feel like my identity has been unleashed O_o

You have stalkers, flattering or scary? I’m unsure.

• ilovepeacock

HELL MUTHA FUCKIN NO.
    Regina George does not approve.
    This is so not fetch!

Dec 6, 2010 @ 09:38 pm
    idkMyBFFjill said:

She seemed kinda smart and artsy, but wow haha.

She is artsy. She’s talented yeah, but doesn’t beat the fact that some people are self-seeking and are really looking for their break.

I feel like my identity has been unleashed O_o

It’s a lot of old users from OU on there…
    Then there’s all these little bitches D;

Lmao Claire, everyone on AD were creeped out by her obsession with Demi

I dont understand why the second was made like THIS. I seriously want to like this movie, but the way they’ve gone about it is… i dont even know a word. Fcuk whoever came up with the idea to make it a G rated Disney movie. “mean Girls 2″? Seriously? It could just be like a movie on its own instead.

Dec 6, 2010 @ 09:40 pm

==========

No headquarters. We all work on our own terms and leisure. But we’ve all agreed that anonymity keeps the readers interested.

• picstoburn

She’s an attention whore.

i know i think she was drunk.

Dec 6, 2010 @ 09:38 pm

I feel like my identity has been unleashed O_o
    ===
    idk why people hate you over ther O_o

I feel like my identity has been unleashed O_o
    I’m dying so hard at this comment.. im sorry, but it got me.

damnsexybitchh’s Journal
    Created on 2010-12-07

Are you going by dog years?

Lol probably

==========

I know what 2 of you guys look like..
    One’s a guy & one’s a girl.
    Which of them you are, i have no idea… O_o

==============
    That sounds so chill compared to my life right now ugh.

They hate everyone from here except picstoburn

I feel like my identity has been unleashed O_o
    ===
    idk why people hate you over ther O_o
    They have issues with my pickles.

• picstoburn

They have issues with my pickles.

i could tell and she’s still commenting. :p

They hate everyone from here except picstoburn

That’s what I expected, but it still hurts a tiny little bit reading it.

Dec 6, 2010 @ 09:44 pm

==========

I know what 2 of you guys look like..
    One’s a guy & one’s a girl.
    Which of them you are, i have no idea… O_o
    If you are still stuck on this whole Shanna and Josh thing… I’ve explained that whole situation 10000x…. I promise you, We are not 15 year old teenies lmao.

picstoburn said:
    They have issues with my pickles.

i could tell and she’s still commenting. :p
    Yeah, yeah.. whatever.

Dec 6, 2010 @ 09:46 pm

They hate everyone from here except picstoburn

That’s what I expected, but it still hurts a tiny little bit reading it.

LOL… who cares what they think of you? They’re AD… Nuff said.

• idkMyBFFjill

I know what 2 of you guys look like..
    One’s a guy & one’s a girl.
    Which of them you are, i have no idea… O_o
    ===========
    I think i saw a picture of Tim along time ago…is he the equivalent of a hbic?

That’s why I never comment there

oh my dear lord.
    THEY RUINED THE FIRST MOVE -.-

dkMyBFFjill said:

==========

I know what 2 of you guys look like..
    One’s a guy & one’s a girl.
    Which of them you are, i have no idea… O_o
    Oh, i don’t know their names but one of them did like a legit OU interview with selena or something? Rofl, idk.. That’s just what i’ve heard.

FUCK NO.

FUCK NO.

Dec 6, 2010 @ 09:46 pm

They hate everyone from here except picstoburn

That’s what I expected, but it still hurts a tiny little bit reading it.

LOL… who cares what they think of you? They’re AD… Nuff said.

lol. I can’t sleep nights when anonymous internet people dislike me. I should seek counseling.

The mods in AD are stoners and they’re all biassed. Miley smokes pot (apparently) and there was coke at her party this weekend but they all tear down because she supposedly did coke at a party like a year and a half ago smh

MOVIE*

They hate everyone from here except picstoburn

everyone loves me ~__~ lmao no im just kidding.

picstoburn said:

They hate everyone from here except picstoburn

everyone loves me ~__~ lmao no im just kidding.

except OU anons lol

• oceanUP.

Wait… Hahha I’ve been with the site from wordpress. I don’t think we have EVER interviewed Selena… :o Victoria Justice, Allstar Weekend, Tiffany Thorton, Emily Grace Reaves, Bella Thorne, Keke Palmer, & more… yes. But I don’t think we’ve interviewed Sel… :/

It’s true though you’re like the only from here that people there don’t snob

I’m watching it to make fun of it
    I agree with ilovepeacock, it’s so not fetch.

• CupcakezLover

THEY DON’T EVEN GO HERE!! D;

• SunLight Princess

I will probably watch it..

• oceanUP.

THANKS OCEANUP FOR FIXING IT!

• Anonymous25

• Anonymous25

this movie WILL be c.rap

just watch.

Dec 6, 2010 @ 09:50 pm

Dec 6, 2010 @ 09:46 pm

They hate everyone from here except picstoburn

That’s what I expected, but it still hurts a tiny little bit reading it.

LOL… who cares what they think of you? They’re AD… Nuff said.

I hope this is sarcasm… If not, please seek counseling or checkin to the nearest treatment center. Say hello to Demi while you’re in there!

except OU anons lol

lmao oh yeah good times.

:o

Oh, then nvm i guess..
    I really have no clue what i’m talking about

• nickjjismyhusband

imagine if one of these users was a celebrity pretending to be a normal person o.0

:O

Dec 6, 2010 @ 09:50 pm

Dec 6, 2010 @ 09:46 pm

They hate everyone from here except picstoburn

That’s what I expected, but it still hurts a tiny little bit reading it.

LOL… who cares what they think of you? They’re AD… Nuff said.

Yes lol, my self loathing is not at Demi Lovato depths yet.

It’s true though you’re like the only from here that people there don’t snob
    They like Zoe & Kourtney too…

Pics is the most popular among the people from here

And since when is Taylor Disney like seriously

• Lilly

Tina Fey always says that she think “Mean Girls” will be her legacy.
    Why are you trying to fuck up Tina Fey’s legacy?

nickjjismyhusband said:
    Ahhhh shit, you got me :/

(replying to this) – Dec 6, 2010 @ 09:58 pm
    Pics is the most popular among the people from here
    Doesn’t Zoe make like half the posts on that site? Rofl

(replying to this) – Dec 6, 2010 @ 09:55 pm
    It’s true though you’re like the only from here that people there don’t snob

their really cool though once you get to know them. but their mostly older than me :o

• idkMyBFFjill

TBH, i dont think a sequel to mean girls with the original cast would even have been that great. Have they no shame?

Dec 6, 2010 @ 09:55 pm

LOL has happened before.

Wich one is Zoe?

Wich one is Zoe?
    Ohhotdayum

Dec 6, 2010 @ 09:59 pm
    idkMyBFFjill said:

With the original cast, I think it would have had the potential of being kinda funny! Hahaha… although college… hmmm although idk how they’d tie in story line that brings about a Regina, Gretchen, Karen, and Katie reunion…

LOL has happened before.
    It happened with a jonas didn’t it…I slightly remember an incident like that.

(replying to this) – Dec 6, 2010 @ 09:59 pm
    :O
    ==
    what? lol

Dec 6, 2010 @ 09:55 pm

LOL has happened before.

Not surprised by that, it has to be a big shot the ego to see the hate most celebs get here though. Does not seem like a wise decision.

• Lilly

There’s a lot of old users from this site on AD, they just know better to keep who they are a secret. Plus they were all pretty much sane users so it’s hard to pick up on who they are

It always bugged how AD hates the JB so much (except for Nick)

Dec 6, 2010 @ 09:59 pm
    Dec 6, 2010 @ 09:55 pm

LOL has happened before.
    :O you have to tell. i might have gotten in an argument with them /;

She used to make some posts but not that much anymore

idkMyBFFjill said:

Exactly. The happy ending in the 1st one kinda indicated that the story was DONE.

She used to make some posts but not that much anymore
    —————
    Ahhh, gotcha. She’s just busy stalking my husband.

Dec 6, 2010 @ 10:00 pm

LOL has happened before.
    It happened with a jonas didn’t it…I slightly remember an incident like that.

A lot of those all caps defending the person the post is about usually indicates that the person is either a crazy stan or the celebrity themselves. Hah. I’ll admit, Demi’s done it once before LOL She admitted it to us before. Hahaha…. she like spammed a comment over and over. Won’t say what or when! But it was funny. I know Nick creeped here before too…

• picstoburn

i knew demi was on here once. -_-

• TraceSTAN

If those are the signs then Bieber has been here a lot recently lol.

Hey Oceanup,
    Are you aware that you had this reallyyyyy attractive guy on your site? I swear to god he’s like a cross between Zac Efron, Shane Dawson, and God. Though, he ignored me after i spammed him on how sexy he looked… Oh well (:

Dec 6, 2010 @ 10:05 pm
    TraceSTAN said:

If those are the signs then Bieber has been here a lot recently lol.

LOL speaking of which… Bieber DMd us like twice before. Felt honored. O:

I think nick was in the as the world spinning post and Demi prob every post

===========
    Aww…I always knew she didn’t not care about what people said. A lot of the criticism she got was actually from people who seemed sane so it must’ve sucked. Oh yea, nick tweeted a pic from this site once, so there was always the suspicion that he creeps.

Dec 6, 2010 @ 10:07 pm

Dec 6, 2010 @ 10:05 pm
    TraceSTAN said:

If those are the signs then Bieber has been here a lot recently lol.

LOL speaking of which… Bieber DMd us like twice before. Felt honored. O:

Nice lol, so maybe…

Dec 6, 2010 @ 10:05 pm

Hey Oceanup,

A real life person? LOL Shane Dawson? He lost a good 100 pts on the attractiveness scale then.

i’m still not over how she blocked me on twitter :|

• Lilly

I think nick was in the as the world spinning post and Demi prob every post
    —————-
    I miss the times where we thought that anyone that acted the slightest like any celeb was them

Lol she blocked me too, I didn’t even say anything bad

Good times

• skyebird

deigo just stares at people that run into him on accident and say sorry cause they’re really embarrased and then walks away. js. not a personal experience that scarred me or anything…

• skyebird

diego just stares at people that run into him and say they’re sorry cause they’re really embarrassed and then walks away. js. not a personal experience that scarred me forever or anything….

• oceanUP.

I might have just peed my pants… LOL

Dec 6, 2010 @ 08:00 pm

OU U still here?

Lmao & meangirls2sux, that made me laugh :D anyways I feel like only Jennifer stone would be the only one two pull it off.

Dec 6, 2010 @ 08:00 pm

OU U still here?

was just with Peace on twitter saying she has issues still getting on OU, but she said you guys know since my last ask if you were on.

• MeenuD

Mean Girls > Mean Girls 2

Hey Oceanup,
    ==========
    OMG, i saw him first. It’s this guy right:
    @hustonharshaw ?

1. this movie can’t compare to the first one!
    2. i’ll probably watch it anyway…just to critisize (sp?) it XD
    3. ….i’m hungry >_<

Hey Oceanup,

Ohh no, i swear to god he’s hot! (;
    He held up a legitness sign & everything…

picstoburn said:

i’m still not over how she blocked me on twitter :|

Demi?

========
    we talked about him once…at least the other OU admin did with me.

• Alie

wow this is so dumb. they arent the exact characters like no ones regina or katie. this is what normally happens with sequels. yea it probably wont be as good but it will still be just a family movie. unlike some of you claim i actually do know meaghan martin and she is the farthest thing from what above is claiming

Hey Oceanup,
    ==========
    OMG, i saw him first. It’s this guy right:
    @hustonharshaw ?
    —————-
    Uhhh, no…
    But i’d take him up too (;

• Britini95

Mean Girls is such a classic chick flick! Why even touch it, even try to remake it? But I can’t really diss it until I see it, so I will probably watch it. The trailer didn’t look too promising and the constant comparing between the two isn’t helping it’s case either.

Ohh no, i swear to god he’s hot! (;
    He held up a legitness sign & everything…
    =========
    NVM lollll

• Lilly

Hey Oceanup,

Ohh no, i swear to god he’s hot! (;
    He held up a legitness sign & everything…
    LOL We also thought that guy was G so… :P

Dec 6, 2010 @ 08:10 pm
    Britini95 said:
    ===
    Lmao i love your icon.

• IHeartNewYork.

Mean Girls is just one of those movie that should not have a sequel.

Mean Girls > Mean Girls 2
    _____

More like

Mean Girls >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dog shit >> Selena’s singing >>> Mean Girls 2

• peacelovehearts

@ 8PM! Are YOU going to watch it?

THEY DON’T EVEN GO HERE!

Dec 6, 2010 @ 08:16 pm
    peacelovehearts said:
    @ 8PM! Are YOU going to watch it?

THEY DON’T EVEN GO HERE!

finally they unlock you.

• peacelovehearts

ROFL at the “you are banned, you are banned, you are banned” at the top of my screen. How lovely.

• MeenuD

This post is dead. Facebook is more exciting.

peacelovehearts said:

lol I had that also when got on

• skyebird

‘I WILL KEEP YOU HERE ALL NIGHT!’ ‘we can only keep them till four.’ ‘I WILL KEEP YOU HERE TILL FOUR!’

Dec 6, 2010 @ 08:19 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

We have NO clue how you got banned :| Sorry bout that!

• Timber

Hmm…

Oh, finally I can comment.

Dec 6, 2010 @ 08:19 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

We have NO clue how you got banned :| Sorry bout that!
    That’s okay.. i had to join forces with my fellow AD friends for a while. Cause you know, they love me over there… HA! O_o

EW!

^ I’d tap that.

EW!

Someone’s intoxicated…
    ^ I’d tap that.

Ummm…

• idkMyBFFjill

Ew please let this ~hipster face end
    Don’t worry, its just demi in disguise.

Dec 6, 2010 @ 08:32 pm

EW!

Someone’s intoxicated…
    ^ I’d tap that.

gross

i mean this in the nicest way possible. this looks terrible.

and i need to watch mean girls again.

Dec 6, 2010 @ 08:25 pm

EW!

Mmmm Miley bb looking so classy! More pix please?

Dec 6, 2010 @ 08:30 pm

EW!

Someone’s intoxicated…

She’s not intoxicated, that’s just her Nic Cage impression from Leaving Las Vegas. You should all send her big box of oscars, she has talent.

• thedarksunshine

Yes, but I’m not going to like it. -.-

EW!

Someone’s intoxicated…
    ^ I’d tap that.

gross
    You know you like it.
    *hands over neurogasm*

Uhhh, no…
    But i’d take him up too (;
    He definitely reads OU. And is the hottest guy I’ve noticed comes here.

Hey Oceanup,

Ohh no, i swear to god he’s hot! (;
    He held up a legitness sign & everything…
    LOL We also thought that guy was G so… :P
    I still think it’s one of G’s shrine slaves…
    But i really don’t care xD

Dec 6, 2010 @ 10:09 pm
    picstoburn said:

i’m still not over how she blocked me on twitter :|

Demi?
    ===
    YES. it was me and some other people trolling on her pictures :| and she picked me out of everyone else to block.

oo

picstoburn said:

Dec 6, 2010 @ 10:09 pm
    picstoburn said:

i’m still not over how she blocked me on twitter :|

Demi?
    ===

LOL

Burner probably knows we call him HDIC

picstoburn said:

i’m still not over how she blocked me on twitter :|

Demi?
    ===
    Caitlin Beadles blocked me after she got pissed off & deleted our whole conversation.. rofl xD
    & of course Selena’s cousin just adores me <3

• Lilly

Good times
    Were you here for kingofamerica, jerseyboyrocker, yumfood, etc?

Bieber

& of course Selena’s cousin just adores me <3

lol what did selena’s cousin say to you?

Yeah lol

@hustonharshaw Arkansauce.
    I’m just a guy….figuring out life, one tweet at a time. I just wanna be a rock star before the world ends in 2012.

LMAO. And yeah I do remember talking about this guy before!

Yo Oceanuppp, Did you ever see Due Date? (;

• Lilly

Uhhh, no…
    But i’d take him up too (;
    He definitely reads OU. And is the hottest guy I’ve noticed comes here.
    No sane guys ever come on OU, that’s my theory :P

• nickjjismyhusband

REALLY?! demi has been here before?
    haha.

im actually not surprised
    i would expect that from her. x))

Okay I gotta get busyyy… Nice chatting it up! :]

• crah

trolling. lol

picstoburn said:
    & of course Selena’s cousin just adores me <3
    ---
    lol what did selena's cousin say to you?
    ----------
    He was spamming my timeline about buying selena’s album tomorrow & i got pissed off & started spamming him back that no one’s going to buy it & he was all like “shut up. I’m sure you will be at Target tomorrow buying it” & then went on this huge rampage about haters & how irrelevant they are… ROFL

Dec 6, 2010 @ 10:16 pm
    nickjjismyhusband said:

REALLY?! demi has been here before?
    haha.

im actually not surprised
    i would expect that from her. x))

Hey. She’d punch a b!tch in the face, ofc you’d expect it from her!

Lilly said:

Uhhh, no…
    But i’d take him up too (;
    He definitely reads OU. And is the hottest guy I’ve noticed comes here.
    No sane guys ever come on OU, that’s my theory :P

Hard to debate against that theory. (present company excluded, no offense if any guys here now)

• picstoburn

i wonder if anna saw my tweet cause this girl tweeted me this

lots of people care you selfish brat!

i guess? lol

Dec 6, 2010 @ 10:16 pm
    nickjjismyhusband said:

REALLY?! demi has been here before?
    haha.

im actually not surprised
    i would expect that from her. x))

Hey. She’d punch a b!tch in the face, ofc you’d expect it from her!

psh i know, lets NOT mess with that giirl!

Dec 6, 2010 @ 10:15 pm

Yo Oceanuppp, Did you ever see Due Date? (;

Yes. And I absolutely DEMAND 2 hours of my life back. Such a damn movie. -_- Reminded of the Hangover. I practically gagged at the coffee part.

—————–
    Well i somewhat know Caitlin Beadles, but that theory is irrelevant to my cause because 1. She’s not a celebrity & 2. I’m not a hater (;

Okay I gotta get busyyy… Nice chatting it up! :]

later

lmao oh wow.

Dec 6, 2010 @ 10:17 pm

Lilly said:

Uhhh, no…
    But i’d take him up too (;
    He definitely reads OU. And is the hottest guy I’ve noticed comes here.
    No sane guys ever come on OU, that’s my theory :P

TraceSTAN aren’t you a guy?

seriously? i think im gonna watch it, but it will suck

—————–
    Joe actually just recently blocked a Jemi fan LOL… given, the Jemi fan was trashing Jashley. LOL.

• DieMannschaft

What happend to Meaghan’s eyebrows?

Never seen the first one…
    but imma watch 2nd for Claire Holt :D Not many know her, but she is so amazing and talented!!!

demi is DANGEROUS!

i think she needs to STEAL Joes nickname.
    Demis nickname should be DANGER now x)

• oceanUP.

Okay seriously going! Talk to you all soonnnn!

Dec 6, 2010 @ 10:17 pm

Lilly said:

Uhhh, no…
    But i’d take him up too (;
    He definitely reads OU. And is the hottest guy I’ve noticed comes here.
    No sane guys ever come on OU, that’s my theory :P

TraceSTAN aren’t you a guy?

no, see this is why i keep wanting to change the horse icon. lol

• crah

picstoburn said:
    & of course Selena’s cousin just adores me <3

lol what did selena’s cousin say to you?
    ROFLMAO

Yo Oceanuppp, Did you ever see Due Date? (;

ROFLLLL xD
    WTF? You didn’t like it? That’s a first….
    You better check yourself before you wreck yourself.

—————–
    —————–
    and so then, 3. Shes stupid ;)

The first mean girls wasn’t even that good tbh

• Lilly

—————–
    —————–
    and so then, 3. Shes stupid ;)
    —————–
    Exactly.

Oh and there’s a pic of Miley and Anna almost making out but it has so many tags. ughhh

—————–
    —————–
    hahaha well thats kind of understandable, they were hating on his wonderful GF, ashley haha xD

You know you like it.

*hands over neurogasm*

Use to like it.

neurogasm is so 1 month ago
    Not when you actually drink it.. rofll
    I mean… uhhh… yeahhhh… pshhhh O_o

lol
    I’m onto genuine ground up black rhino horn for my sexual prowess, hard to find but nothing beats it.

awfull actress….. dont know wich one is the worst

Dec 6, 2010 @ 08:54 pm
    awfull actress….. dont know wich one is the worst
    awful speller… stay in school bby (:

• Saraz

This is sucha fucking dissapointment eghhhh i want the old charecters

• livelifelovewhatever

it will probably turn out to be like something on the baby channel lol

AND FOUR FOR YOU GLENN COCO, YOU GO GLENN COCO

• viciousmagic

I may watch this one day…
    But I think the original MEAN GIRLS will be still much better because c’mon…

So it will be like…