Miley Cyrus Avan Jogia Halloween Couple

miley-thanksgiving-38

Credit: AnythingDisney@LJ, pseudovirus. Thx Jenna!

U saying that being Indian is offensive?

LOL JK thats Brandi

braison is looking more and more like trace everyday

Yeah he is. It’s kinda weird cuz they’re only half brothers.

Dec 6, 2010 @ 11:14 am
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

braison is looking more and more like trace everyday
    ———————

an upgraded version from trace

• Empire_State_of_Mind

Avan looks tall…

Love the bottle of Jack in the background haha

• Gearsarealwaysturning

why is that dude wearing a womans outfit ?

• Altea

what the hell is he wearing??? and no offense, I like Miley’s music but does she think that she is Indian?

Avan is hot

Those are pics from halloween. In colour.

Miley looks nice. Avan what the hell lol.

Love it.

And that other pic is from her who owns my heart video.

• Empire_State_of_Mind

It was a Halloween? Im sure its their costumes…

• ShannaBannie

didnt her momma teach her to put her feet on the table….

why you gotta do it when there is food on the table.

• ShannaBannie

NOT TO PUT HER FEET ON THE TABLE mybad.

he’s not gay.. this was halloween he’s dressed up as frank n furter from rocky horror picture show.

He’s dressed as the guy from the Rocky Horror Picture show,he said it on his twitter on halloween !

Avan is dressed as Frank-N-furter from the Rocky Horror Picture show.

I found those pictures. Mileys aim sent them…

I found those pictures. Mileys aim sent them…

WTF?

• lollipop1

didnt her momma teach her to put her feet on the table….

why you gotta do it when there is food on the table.
    *hands chill pill*

miley is so fucking ugly and really disgusting talentless whore!!!! ewwww

lollipop1 is always hading chill pills

miley is so fucking ugly and really disgusting talentless whore!!!! ewwww
    LMAO

• BangThatDrum

Oh god LOL Miley looks good tho :D

So Mileys AIM is real?

1) He’s not gay, in fact there’s a picture of Miley and him kissing, with very very much passion LOL
    2) Miley, put your feet down, there’s food on the table
    3) Not a miley fan but, she looks pretty in the 2nd picture

• sophieee

LMAO IS HE A DRAGG QUEEN?!

• tateess

hell yeah she isss !

• oxoemmaoxo

SunLight Princess said:

SunLight Princess said:

oxoemmaoxo said:
    That guy actually looks like a girl lol.

OMG, is that Zayn on your icon? <3

I love him<3 One direction FTW
    lol im such a teenie

lol me too! But i’m older than all of them.. haha

LOL
    Im same ahe as harry but i think zayn is best looking.
    You from england?

• oxoemmaoxo

*age

• SunLight Princess

SunLight Princess said:

SunLight Princess said:

oxoemmaoxo said:
    That guy actually looks like a girl lol.

OMG, is that Zayn on your icon? <3

I love him<3 One direction FTW
    lol im such a teenie

lol me too! But i’m older than all of them.. haha

LOL
    Im same ahe as harry but i think zayn is best looking.
    You from england?

I’m 18, haha and NO! I’m from America… thats the funny part. I somehow ended up on a One Direction video on youtube.. and I was like omg who are they.. lol

why the HELL is he wearing a dress!

why the HELL is he wearing a dress!

why the HELL is he wearing a dress!

WHAT. IS. HE. WEARING!?!?!?! :|

• LucyWhite

Rocky Horror <3
    Even if it wasn’t for halloween, I couldn’t care less. I’m allowed to wear trousers, so why can’t a dude wear a dress? Gender scripts yo. People can do what they want.
    And I know he was dressing up thought btw.

• LucyWhite

LOL at the person complaining about a bottle of Jack saying it’s “dysfunctional” hahaaaaa

• Entertainmentlove

wow he hase some skinny legs +_____+

Mavan <3 OTP.

• oxoemmaoxo

SunLight Princess said:

SunLight Princess said:

SunLight Princess said:

oxoemmaoxo said:
    That guy actually looks like a girl lol.

OMG, is that Zayn on your icon? <3

I love him<3 One direction FTW
    lol im such a teenie

lol me too! But i’m older than all of them.. haha

LOL
    Im same ahe as harry but i think zayn is best looking.
    You from england?

LOL
    I really like them. Really talented and hot.

It was from Halloween you idiots. :/

• Anonymewfdasfous

its halloween and hes dressing in drag you fools :P

btw … is it totally stupid of me to say (on oceanup for that matter ) that i would actually love if they went out ?
    yeah it probably is .. oh well xD

• oxoemmaoxo

I have SO many things to say about these pictures-first the one with Avan is from Halloween. The bottle of Jack Daniels in the background? Really? The feet up on the THANKSGIVING table AND TEXTING? This entire family is dysfunctional beyond belief. How the Jonas’ ever tolerated being around them, I don’t understand. Thank God Nick got out alive!

Rude..
    They are going through a hard time. Their parents just had a divorce.

• NileyisWin

Avan looks like a failed draggqueen in that picture…

Avan looks like a failed draggqueen in that picture…

the person he is dressed as is a tranny lmao

• SunLight Princess

A freak with another freak. Great couple..

• SunLight Princess

A freak with another freak. Great couple..

• SunLight Princess

oxoemmaoxo said:
    That guy actually looks like a girl lol.

OMG, is that Zayn on your icon? <3

• ljs1202

Those kids were screwed up way before their parents split and btw they aren’t even divorced yet. Plus TONS of people go thru their parents divorce and don’t end up like these messes. You can have decency and manners even if you come from a broken home. These are just a bunch of spoiled rotten, marginally talented rich kids about to crash and burn.

• marinawashiski

Who cares about the feet on the table?

• oxoemmaoxo

SunLight Princess said:

oxoemmaoxo said:
    That guy actually looks like a girl lol.

OMG, is that Zayn on your icon? <3

I love him<3 One direction FTW
    lol im such a teenie

ljs1202 said:

SO true, they remind of of the Lohans more and more everyday

• SunLight Princess

SunLight Princess said:

oxoemmaoxo said:
    That guy actually looks like a girl lol.

OMG, is that Zayn on your icon? <3

I love him<3 One direction FTW
    lol im such a teenie

lol me too! But i’m older than all of them.. haha

it’s sad that both miley AND demi have turned out to be the next lindsay

• xSweetCandyxx

Miley looks cute <333

• FrancyJonasGomez

I know it was Halloween, but those are UGLY costumes.

mfan said:
    First: I don’t care if Miley takes a drink or not; She’s basically college age now.

Second: Miley tends to hang out with people older than her. It’s a no bigger deal that they have alchohol around than it is if you go to a frien of your parents house, and they have alchohol around. They are old enough.

Third: I put a magnifier on the bottle and I can’t tell if it’s Jack Daniels, tea, or whatever. People are just assuming it’s Jack because of the shape of the bottle.

Fourth: Go Miley!!!

One word for you.
    BUZZKILL.
    you poor sheltered s.o.b

ha

• JonasSwiftLover13

u can see her boob in the second photo

• JoeHoe15

Uhhh.. Adorable!!

• mfan

Fourth: Go Miley!!!

• AJ

OMG IS THAT HIIMRAWN IN THE BACKGROUND!?

Miley is on right now no icon and deleted the status updates about meeting some chill people she is probably pissed off at us since we spread all the conversations around

Why is there only like two comments about the Jack Daniels? Shouldn’t the issue of this post be that underage Miley is at a party with alcohol? Or are you guys too young to realize what Whiskey is. lolzzz

• kiana

wow, she just moves from guy to guy. Love is soppose to be something shared with one person. God, Miley stop already.

EWWWWWWWWWW, MILEY IS SO UGLY

Well
    FIRST: Who cares if she is “college age” now. In the US it is illegal to drink/sell/buy alcohol under the age of 21.

SECOND: They don’t just “have it around” it’s clearly out for drinking purposes, there are cups, and a beer pitcher behind it.

THIRD: You have obviously never seen a Jack Daniels bottle. Same shape, same color of label, same DRINK. Please show me a bottle of “tea or whatever” that looks like Jack Daniels.

• JustxLeex

Haha i love avan he looks like a woman but is kinda still hawt…omg thats weird like heck o.O haha
    miley..yeah whateva :F

• MileyJonas

That boy is ugly

OMG SHE’S FOUND TRUUUUUUUE LOVE!! I know I said this about Nick, Lucas, Justin, and Liam but I SOOOOOOOO mean it this time! Look at how happy she looks! Whatever makes her happy is fine with me! I’m glad she found TRUE love!!1111!1!1

YOU PUT A MAGNIFIER ON THE BOTTLE?!?!?!?

HAHAHAHA. WHY even waste your time?!
    I actually laughed out loud at this.

what is the aim?!

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

Miley —> Gorgeous *______*
    Avan —> Ewww >.<

• kwickay

notice the bottle of jack daniels in the background….i’m surprised the press hasn’t gotten their hands on this shit and made such controversy about it. like the beer photo in mexico….not like i would reprimand her for it….that’s a little hypocritical.

DRINK UP MILEZ!

hahaha lol at his outfit

lol @ the bottle of jack in the background.

• kwickay

DRINK UP MILEZ!

i like how nobody has commented about how miley is clearly grabbing a nice fist-hold of avan’s tush…. just saying :) hahahha

• tatum

looks like miley brushed her teeth with a bottle of jack tooo…

The second picture is from the who owns my heart video..

where is the picture on thanksgiving people are talking about?

wow miley really loved liam! she got over him in a week lmao.

• hi!?

woahh avan is a woman
    liam is better for miley

• ztkcypkj

OJfWMn vybmfrzsrsal, [url=http://wdzfhnbqiuwu.com/]wdzfhnbqiuwu[/url], [link=http://opwirrhkrcac.com/]opwirrhkrcac[/link], http://ieifkturvvgh.com/

look! a bottle of jack on the table.

freak out.

What’s Miley’s aim and facebook??

• Empire_State_of_Mind

Cool….

• m

I think it’s safe to assume Miley and Avan aren’t dating. Avan is obviously gay

he’s freakin tall

Ohno..

LOL AD is gonna be pissed….

• Empire_State_of_Mind

LMAO @ Avan.
    Hahaha…They were probably just having a little Halloween fun.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

K.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

braison is looking more and more like trace everyday

m said:

I think it’s safe to assume Miley and Avan aren’t dating. Avan is obviously gay
    —————-

wtf. he’s not gay..lol

• bl4ck_sp4d3

Wow, I had no idea the guy from Victorious was gay. No wonder he and Victoria Justice are best friends.

• liz

oceanup seriously take them down. its not even funny. these were given to someone on aim and they werent supposed to be on online. everybody on twitter knows that. idk why you cant get it through your head. smh.

It’s a poser that has a bunch of Miley rares.

Haha Avan with Makeup and in a dress
    HOT!!
    LMFAO!!!

• oxoemmaoxo

Ehh what is she wearing?

now mileys gonna delete her facebook. asssssssssssssssssssses

• sophieee

they all look so miserable…
    their family is falling apart…well it already did.

• oxoemmaoxo

That guy actually looks like a girl lol.

No, the AIM is the person who stole her phone. She sent me tons.

• Rainey

Obviously you youngins never heard of Rocky Horror Picture Show.

• omg wtf lolz

Her bro looks hot. :/

• ljs1202

• NoTyOu

I have to say it..
    Avan is So ugly as a woman..
    But he is so HOT as a Guy =p

• WHATSUP

Avan is obviously gay

mileys gonna be pisssssssssssssed hahahah xD

• sauluks

milija veri gog georl ai lov mailei

• itsmileybest

That’s from Halloween xD

Fuck you all.
    She gave those away in confidence.! Poor girl