Miley Cyrus HAVING FUN W/ FRIENDS

miley-cyrus-having-fun

Follow oceanUP on Twitter HERE!

• Mafer Rodríguez-Lee

she looks high to the sky haha so? that’s normal.. cmon OU.

• your love is off the chain

the main picture is uhh.. attractive?

Why you steal pics from Anything Disney and not credit them?

• paola

Why you steal pics from Anything Disney and not credit them?

oh come on. its a gossip site! ITS A GOSSIPPPP SITEEEEE…
    everybody get pics.

• BangThatDrum

tsk tsk ou stealing from AD anyways the person who mae these pictures way to flas in their eyes youh O_O

• Sahina

soooo???? i’m having fun too!

big whup!

• WYLMITE?

oceanUP is just cool like that.
    Cry me a river.

I had full intentions of leaving OU. Damn.

uh can you not steal from Anythingdisney

• nickjjismyhusband

SCREAMOOOOOOOOOO0O0O0O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahhhhkkgdfghyudhh!!!!!

im bored…hmmm.
    what to do..what to do..

• xSweetCandyxx

She kinda looks drunk….

anythingdisney users should stop sending OU pics from AD if they don’t want them stolen

• nickjjismyhusband

hh

They look high. LOL.

Shes so pretty. I love her :)

crush a bit, lil bit, roll it up, take a hit .. *

aaaha . someone is stoned .

• funkychic

get it girl aint no shame and smoking that green once in awhile i do it too

oh god she insulting asians again

• mileyistheboss

cute :)

who the fuck cares if shes drunk or not? She’s having a good time.

Bitches, control that jealousy of yours.

:) peace.

• mileyistheboss

I just watched HM episodes, and can’t believed she turned out like this, sigh

She was doing something called acting on Hannah Montana I don’t know if you heard of it before.

This is funny, everyone thought she was high, and she was. lmfao

youre all retarded if you think you have miley requested on facebook lmfao.
    her profile is completely hidden. even with mutual friends. she has to request ya. duhhrrduhrduhrr
    none of you have even seen it lol so its pretty funny (: nice try though.
    if you had thered be 200 pictures out not 3. idiots.

thats kinda of a turn off that she got high, cause she did

no offense to miley fans , but has she ever heard of shirts? ._. she makes thousands and the least she can do is buy some clothes for her age, not 3 olds. [:
    just saying.

• MileyDemiJoBros

She’s so natural.
    I love her <3

• Mayra.

I love those red lips n.n

• IfUSeekBritney

Hate this girl now.Too bad she decided to conform to the normalcy of morden socity..well actully,not really a loss.She’s irrelevant now.

• iLoveChimpanzee

ngl this is just as weird as seeing demi’s butt.

I just watched HM episodes, and can’t believed she turned out like this, sigh

• mfan

this girl is filth i cant wait until the world doesnt care about her anymore

Then you will be waiting a long, long time. It’s Miley forever! I will go to every movie, and see every concert. Peace.

Whatever.

• inhumancreation

Oh what I’d do for that sonofacyrus’ body. -.- Oh well. :D

oh yah that looks fun….

HAHAHAHA.
    These pictures were probably taken the night they filmed that video of her tokin’ up off of the bong. I feel sorry for her. Oh well, though.

Nice knowin’ ya, Ms. Cyrus.

she looks high.

everybody looks high when you’re having fun.
    selena looks high everytime she tries to be normal teen

• Gearsarealwaysturning

She is on a good one.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

did anna leave twitter? xD

Gearsarealwayst… said:

did anna leave twitter? xD

new post oceanup ..please..I’m begging you

miley has the most beautiful face :)
    lol i love your sarcasm!!! miley has such a ugly and horse face, gross!! big forehead, weird nose, huge cheeks, disgustng mouth, and naty teeth, and bie and frog eyes!!! and her skin is so greays and her whole face is soo fat!!!

It’s funny how nick jonas writes for everyone out there yet he didn’t even write one lyric for his brother’s new album -_-

• m

nonymous said:
    NO ONE CARES

get it, oceanup!

tramp

slut

whore

bitch

drunk

trash

easy

“Oh she’s just being Miley”

miley has the most beautiful face :)

• oceanUP.

Dec 7, 2010 @ 07:41 am

easy
    You just spammed like 7 degrading comments in a row.. We got it the first time. Don’t let this happen again or else I will ban. You can state your opinion, but once you do it repeatedly, it becomes spam.

this girl is filth i cant wait until the world doesnt care about her anymore

• Entertainmentlove

what’s with the stupid pics
    did somebody hack her again.
    buy a good firewall etc you got money

• Entertainmentlove

oceanUP.

i just realised you where OU by looking at the pic o__0

i love the comments “so what? she’s having fun!” and “everyone does it!”. grow the fuck up.

i can’t believe i ever liked this trash.

• xxloverxx

Why are some people so upset about this?! its her life not urs.

• Gable16

haha, that will NEVER happen anon.

whats mileys facebook name?

• livelifelovewhatever

she looks drunk or just plain crazy!!!!!!

• Gable16

anon, get a life and…gtfo.

• GetReal

eh… a picture is worth a 1000 words, that we don’t know cause we weren’t there!

AD has photographers and took these pics and owns the copyright?

Nice work AD that is surprising, I thought it was just a site that steals pics from people.

Moral high ground thieves FTW.

PS maybe they should credit twitter since they are everywhere.

• mels

I’m pretty sure I know her legit facebook. She talks to Lesley on it…and further proof, there was a picture she took of herself as her display pic with this exact makeup/outfit. She didn’t accept my request though, so it totally doesn’t matter haha

Hide Yo’ Kids.

anythingdisney got them from the facebook theyre on, because a member is friends with the person. NICE TRY THOUGH.

not the best angle of Miley. That shade on her lips, NOT WORKING

Why you steal pics from Anything Disney and not credit them?
    Why would you claim any credit for pics that you do not own. How can a site legally credit someone who does not own the pics? Please forward the photographers name and I’m sure they will credit.

WTF. Anythingdisney doesn’t own and didn’t take these pictures. They just stole them from someone’s site. Why would you credit them?

Go back to law school you flunked ownership, copyright and publishing law.

mels said:

____________
    I know which one you mean xD I never got accepted either lol

• mels

mels said:

____________
    I know which one you mean xD I never got accepted either lol

Lol I was reeaallyy hoping I would!! Haha Ohh well…she definitely needs her privacy somewhere! Lol But that’s where I got my icon : )

• TraceSTAN

Hey Mels, slow night here I guess.

mels said:

____________
    I know which one you mean xD I never got accepted either lol

_____

Yeah I saw that picture :) she does need her privacy poor kid way too much pictures got leaked lately :(.

• TraceSTAN

I think she looks good with red lipstick.

TraceSTAN said:

I think she looks good with red lipstick.
    ___________
    -gasps- did you just say something nice :O

BangThatDrum said:

TraceSTAN said:

I think she looks good with red lipstick.
    ___________
    -gasps- did you just say something nice :O

lol I don’t hate, i say nice when I see it. You must have caught me on some bad days.

TraceSTAN said:

I think she looks good with red lipstick.
    ___________
    -gasps- did you just say something nice :O

_______

Hehe yeah I guess so xD

@Bang

you’re one of the nice Miley fans, always defending and that is cool, I respect that.

• WYLMITE?

I heard Nick is doing a song with Jasmine V.

• WYLMITE?

Somebody must have sent these pictures to OU without mentioning AD, because they have always credited them in the past.
    Anons need to calm down.

WYLMITE? said:

I heard Nick is doing a song with Jasmine V.

I’m not big on all these collaborations these days, Jasmine and Jojo or someone, he needs to do his own stuff IMO.

@Bang

LOL you just called me bang xD I can get many things of that lol… nah JK! But hey thanks =D you’re cool too :) you’re not bad at all.

My computer is a mess.

Anons need to calm down.

Maybe the person that sent them didn’t even know about AD, who knows.

BangThatDrum said:

@Bang

Thanks.. I will miss the young miley icons though

edit: I am 20% bad that is true, usually when bored.

WYLMITE? said:

I heard Nick is doing a song with Jasmine V.

I agree. He is seriously disappointing me now. He could do better than this.

WYLMITE? said:

I heard Nick is doing a song with Jasmine V.

I agree. He is seriously disappointing me now. He could do better than this.

true, bigger names at least. Something that will get airplay.

• WYLMITE?

Its not like AD is so legit or anything. Just a bunch of cyber stalkers.

WYLMITE? said:

I heard Nick is doing a song with Jasmine V.

I agree. He is seriously disappointing me now. He could do better than this.

true, bigger names at least. Something that will get airplay.
    And they could actually get some big names.
    I thought Joe was doing something with Pixie Lott. What happened to that?

@Bang

Thanks.. I will miss the young miley icons though

edit: I am 20% bad that is true, usually when bored.
    __________
    Looool you liked the icon? =D I’ll change to another one in a couple of days lol. Yeah you’re fine most of the time lol

• WYLMITE?

oceanUP is very addictive.

• TraceSTAN

It was original. I am better with icons than names lol. It’s how I keep track of people.

• TraceSTAN

And they could actually get some big names.
    I thought Joe was doing something with Pixie Lott. What happened to that?

Exactly, Pixie type singers are what they need. Hope that turned out, I would listen to that song.

_____________
    Ah! I see hehe but you like the new one?

TraceSTAN said:

And they could actually get some big names.
    I thought Joe was doing something with Pixie Lott. What happened to that?

Me too. Pixie Lott is amazing. :)

BangThatDrum said:

_____________
    Ah! I see hehe but you like the new one?

Actually not bad at all, it is original and stands out with the camera. I’ll get used to it lol.

TraceSTAN said:

And they could actually get some big names.
    I thought Joe was doing something with Pixie Lott. What happened to that?

Me too. Pixie Lott is amazing. :)

I also liked that Welsh girl from X Factor Nick did the musical with, she would be good also, well better than Jojo and Jasmine anyway.

what is the url?

• Britini95

Miley’s friends should know better than to post pictures of her up on the internet…

• picstoburn

awesome

What does an OT post on anything disney mean anyway?

ok i quit miles I love u but Ican’t do it any more.

• mels

Hey Mels, slow night here I guess

Hey, TraceSTAN! Lol Well, it was but then it seemed to pick up a little as soon as I left! : ( Haha At least you have that talkative horse to keep you company! Miley doesn’t interact with me much.

TraceSTAN said:

And they could actually get some big names.
    I thought Joe was doing something with Pixie Lott. What happened to that?

Me too. Pixie Lott is amazing. :)

The music would be at least better than some autotuned crap.

P.S. I never knew you liked Nick’s music.

• TraceSTAN

What does an OT post on anything disney mean anyway?

Off Topic, you can comment on anything, a free for all. Posts there usually have to stay on topic.

_____________
    Ah! I see hehe but you like the new one?

________
    LOL good xD

• kiana

wow, she disgust me. All the money I spent on her is sooo regreted. Im so ashamed to say I WAS a fan.

TraceSTAN said:

And they could actually get some big names.
    I thought Joe was doing something with Pixie Lott. What happened to that?

Me too. Pixie Lott is amazing. :)

The music would be at least better than some autotuned crap.

P.S. I never knew you liked Nick’s music.

That’s not far off, not a big fan, but I do see he has talent and just has to grow a bit. With age I can see him being someone I’d like more.

• mels

I’m iinnvviisssiiibbbllleeeee

who is anna and what is her twitter?

TraceSTAN said:

And they could actually get some big names.
    I thought Joe was doing something with Pixie Lott. What happened to that?

Me too. Pixie Lott is amazing. :)

The music would be at least better than some autotuned crap.

P.S. I never knew you liked Nick’s music.

Oh okay.
    So what kind of music do you like?

mels said:

Hey Mels, slow night here I guess

Is that horse still talking to you? That will make no sense if I confused the users lol.

Yeah a few people on, I’m making nice with Jonas and Miley fans, turning over a new leaf.

Oh okay.
    So what kind of music do you like?

Usually acoustic stuff, singer songwriter, anyone in that genre I will give a chance.

• mels

Hey Mels, slow night here I guess

Does that horse still talking to you? That will make no sense if I confused the users lol.

Your horse won’t talk to me either. I am under the assumption that only you can hear him. You’re the horse whisperer.

And that’s nice of you! Lol But I must admit, as much as I love Miley and Jonas(well, kind of…Nick in particular, really) I totally live for your sarcasm! haha

mels said:

I’m iinnvviisssiiibbbllleeeee

Don’t fade away

• BangThatDrum

Well I’m off! Long study day ahead BLEEEH got a final tomorrow still have to do 60 pages…

• mels

I’m iinnvviisssiiibbbllleeeee

Don’t fade away

I’m sorry..but I must! I shall return tomorrow…..after my three tests, and semester long assignment that I JUST started that’s due tomorrow : | But after that, I’m done for the semester : D wooooo! Wish me luck! Adios!

• mels

I’m iinnvviisssiiibbbllleeeee

Don’t fade away

• TraceSTAN

lol thanks, most Miley/Bieber/Jonas fans do get the joke, crazy stans tend to hate me though. I am an equal opportunity mocker of celebs they all get it equally.

Ugh, now I wish that was my user name “horse whisperer”.

mels said:

I’m iinnvviisssiiibbbllleeeee

Don’t fade away

night and good luck

BangThatDrum said:

good luck

@WYLMITE?

Sorry to leave you in the lurch, but late for me also, looks like we are all packing it in. Night.

• mels

Ugh, now I wish that was my user name “horse whisperer”.

Baahahaha yeah…I love Selena, Demi, Miley, and Nick all equally and I enjoy a good joke about any of them. Haha but I’ll talk to ya later!

P.S. it should be the Trace Whisperer haha

• crah

this is pretty late. :O

what is she trying to do? make the cover of tru blood?

• JustxLeex

Well, she’s high or drunk….and wtf, r u stupid or why do you guys call her at this pic cute ??! DUMB KIDS! LOL.

JustxLeex said:

_________
    Everyone can pose a bit weird tho and the lightning and all is just weird xD

• suckit

*rme* hate the red lipstick

She is drunk

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Dozed.

Uhhh…What is with Miley and her stupid mouth poses. She always has to be kissing the camera or have her mouth hanging open. She looks drunk or high. No respect for her anymore at all. I guess she’s forgotten all about that 10 year old sister at home. So much for being a role model.

• wavy

she looks like Anna with the red lip-stick…and I’m guessing Anna hasnt deleted her twitter?, i wouldnt be surprised…

• Ashton

well if she doesn’t accept anyone could you tell us what her real one is? Or Just me. I’d love to see. <3 Cute icon.

Gross

• jonascontrolme

NASTY

-SMH- some people here

• MwahMiley

These are old? LMAO I knew them already.

MwahMiley said:

These are old? LMAO I knew them already.
    ____________
    From when? xD

• MileyDemiJoBros

I love Miley. she’s amazing, beautiful & so talented <3

• MileyDemiJoBros

miley has the most beautiful face :)
    FUCK YOU HATER

ugh damn, my first reaction is “this girl is a hot mess”…but when i was 18 i was acting crazy too so who cares. she does need to wear more clothes though

she and her friends look very high here and in the other pic you can see the girl with the blonde hair is holding some type of cigarette or joint in her hand.

• IfUSeekBritney

title should be “Miley Cyrus:Whoring With Artifical Friends”

complety agree!!! and besides she has the most horrible mouth and lips i´ve ever seen, ewww her lipd doesnt even has any form at all, soo fucking disgusting and weird and with red lipstick are even moreee uglyyyy, miley is soo repulsive, nasty and disgusting…. ewwww

• MileyDemiJoBros

miley has the most beautiful face :)
    I know <3

and here we go again!!! biggest attetion whore ever!!!!

• Clauber

WYLMITE? said:
    oceanUP is just cool like that.
    Cry me a river.

I had full intentions of leaving OU. Damn

I can’t cuz even in blogs in spanish the writers are based on OU…so everythin is here

• MileyDemiJoBros

I love her with all my soul <3

Woo

• marinawashiski

This pics are Miley’s, not ours. Miley gives us enough, so why don’t you let her live her private life?

• marinawashiski

*These pics, my bad.

She’s such a mess

• oceanUP.

We always credit AD when we get pics from our site. We got these pictures from our own commentboards. NOT from AD. It wasn’t linked to AD. We always credit AD when we take stuff directly from their site. Calm down AD users. Not everyone is out to get you.

You swear you’re at Gretchen status: “I’m sorry that people are so jealous of me… but I can’t help it that I’m so popular”
    SMH…

Btw Note to AD users. If you’re going to come on our site and read our material too, then don’t b!tch, or else we’ll ban you, just like you ban all of our users.

• omg wtf lolz

Ok I have ABSOLUTELY nothing against anything she does, coz every teen will do random stuff at some point, but the only thing that just kinda annoys me is that lil kids look up to her – that’s all. Other than that, allgood allgood.

i’d fuck her

• oceanUP.

Dec 6, 2010 @ 10:36 pm

i’d fuck her
    Grade A first comment Anon. LMAO.

she looks high.

cool…?

• Reallity.

She’s having fun… so….???

LOL

She’s so cute <3

• nickjjismyhusband

wow that is so awesome what an interesting post. -.-

• nickjjismyhusband