Alex Welch Suing Demi & Plastic Surgery?

alex-welch-black-eye_0

Alex Welch is suing Demi Lovato for punching her in the face next week & she is seeking medical treatment from a plastic surgeon, reports Radar Online. Her attorney Donald Karpel said injuries his client sustained warranted emergency medical care and further consultation from a cosmetic surgeon.

Karpel also said Welch intends to take Lovato to court. ‘We will be filing a lawsuit next week. We will be seeking punitive damages for assault, battery and mental stress.‘ Will Demi be paying for all her medical bills? ‘We are exploring all of our options right now. After the attack, Alex had to get emergency treatment. She is now consulting a Beverly Hills ears, nose and throat plastic surgeon.’

Patrick Lovato warned: ‘Demi has really good lawyers and so does Disney, this girl shouldn’t sue. She won’t win.‘ Do YOU think that Demi should pay for Alex’s plastic surgery?

• 143Miley

Nick’s new album is supposed to be R&B-ish so I guess working with JoJo makes sense.
    ___
    Oh jesus *face palm*

——————————-
    Hell no.
    ____

What?

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I want a christmas with snow. It sucks here its so fucking hooooot.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I want a christmas with snow. It sucks here its so fucking hooooot.

Nobody cares

Make me.

I will. *cracks knuckles*
    *cracks neck*

ooooo

xD

Alex get a life

Alex get a life

Alex get a life

• wavy

can i sue alex for annoying the fuck out of me?

yes…you can sue for anything now a days

WYLMTE was that hindi? I didnt understand a word. XD

HAHA Yeah it was. xD
    I didn’t understand what you and TraceStan were saying. xD

Main at

shshahashasha

I don’t think Nick’s whole album is going to be R&B. Someone asked the person Nick’s working with on Twitter what type of genres is the music going to have and she named rock and classic, and he said all of the above. So there is going to be a mix on genres on it. But I’m excited to hear the R&B. I always thought that’s what Nick’s voice fitted best.

——————————-
    Hell no.

——————

Writer for Hollywood Records talks NEW “R&B Sound” for New Nick Jonas album. 2:31 PM Dec 6th via Osfoora for iPhone

SMH

• lollipop1

read a book, eat your vegetables, always be polite.

143Miley said:

Nobody cares

Make me.

I will. *cracks knuckles*
    _______
    Them fightin words

haha, your icon <3

WYLMTE was that hindi? I didnt understand a word. XD

HAHA Yeah it was. xD
    I didn’t understand what you and TraceStan were saying. xD
    ===
    Lol. I was talking spanish and portuguese. XD what did you say?

its not that we are annoying and no demi is not a saint. But this girl went to a halloween party and went out after the fight and now she wants to sue and wants plastic work done? i beleive its so demi will have to pay for it.

• TraceSTAN

mine was bad french

Make me.

I will. *cracks knuckles*
    *cracks neck*

Let’s do this.

WYLMTE was that hindi? I didnt understand a word. XD

HAHA Yeah it was. xD
    I didn’t understand what you and TraceStan were saying. xD
    ===
    Lol. I was talking spanish and portuguese. XD what did you say?
    I said “what language are you guys talking in?” in Hindi.
    XD
    Interesting.

Nobody cares

Make me.

I will. *cracks knuckles*
    *cracks neck
    ____________________
    fight fight fight

c’monnnn we don’t have the whole day

my answer is yes, the fact that she’s demi lovato doesn’t mean she’s perfect. Nobody’s perfect. i’m sure she’s so sorry about this(d)

Oh please for a black eye.

Please, the girl needs a nose job & she just found her excuse to get one for free. I in no way condone violence but if she was really in any way hurt of suffered from her experience why didn’t she leave the tour as well? She was right back at it the next day dancing her butt off & having a great time with the tour crew. This story is so one sided.

What a big baby, we all saw that she was perfectly fine the day after Demi gave her a black eye, she went to a halloween party and she continued dancing for the tour. this bitch

I would sue her but shes going a little far with the plastic surgery.

She’s been took it too far. There is no need to sue over a punch in the first place, imo. She should press charges.

i wouldn’t sue her ’cause i would’ve kicked her ass right there and then…don’t care your some hollywood girl or someone who beggs in the street…you bitch with me i bitch with you…simple as that ;)

If Demi hurt the girl enough that she needed medical treatment, then Demi needs to step up and take responsibility for that – which would include paying for her medical bills.

I’m starting to think Demi ran in to “treatment” to try to avoid dealing with the consequences of her actions. I hope she gets well AND faces the fact she messed up and has to step up and deal with that.

i would definitely sue her. wtf, she hit her in the face!

• LemiFan

I honestly can’t believe this! Demi is human we all are and we make mistakes. This girl shouldn’t be suing. Although people keep confirming it, I honestly can’t believe that Demi punched her…I guess it’s the halo effect working it’s magic! I love ya Dems! Get well SOON :* <3

• mileyistheboss

nooo she dont need to pay for shorty 2 look great, she is ugly, she even with syrgery will be ugly, bitch, fake, bad friend…i hate her, for doing this all big and do more ridiculus.

• coniconiconni

She is now consulting a Beverly Hills ears, nose and throat plastic surgeon” Okay… Demi, you punched her in the face so, pay for that surgery lol

• amanda

No she shouldn’t. It was just a punch in the face suck it up grl geez. She’s just in it for the money. Everyone knows it!!!

• z0mgnoway

plastic surgery?!!? the punch wasn’t THAT back. drama queen much?!

• Katie13

plastic surgery? wtf? Demi punched her she didn’t take a bat to her face -.-

Yes she should pay. She did it!

• sayhellotogoodbye

She seriously needs to get over it.. This is just a little punch in the face, it’s not like she got hit by muggers or anything. Yes, Demi was wrong to punch Alex, but if Alex new any better, she would understand that Demi is not in a good position right now and truly regrets what she did. Shame on you Alex.

This is kinda taking it to the extreme, she probably doesn’t need plastic surgery although it is completely wrong walking up to someone punching them and then brushing it off. She may be going through some issues but she does need to apologize and people shouldn’t be attacking Alex.

Carrot head

• coniconiconni

shorty needs a nose job. Her nose is HUGE

• mileyistheboss

I would sue her but shes going a little far with the plastic surgery.

If someone punched you in the face at work you will most likely sue also.

That chick is stupid. She’s in treatments, it’s obvious she was not fine when she punched her. When is your common sense, carrot head?

Plus, plastic surgery… what’s your fucking problem? That’s not Demi’s fault, go blame your parents.

She’s a bitch

• EvaSnow

Demi stans are annoying. They need to stop treating Demi as a saint.

• Mariela Garlee

of course she shouldn’t pay for the surgery, i mean that girl is ugly that’s why she needs surgery, not because of Demi. i bet that if Demi wasn’t famous she wouldn’t be suing, the only thing she wants is money and attention, that’s all!

too bad the bitch HAS reasons to bitch around…let’s hope someone learnt to think twice before they do something now ;)

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Mmmmmmmmm… [sits down and eats pop corn] This is gonna be good!

• mileycyrusrocks2011

plastic surgery? really? -.-

Yikes, it was that serious? Didn’t she apparently continue the tour for camp rock ? Mmmh

Demi stans are annoying. They need to stop treating Demi as a saint.

——————-

Totally agree.

• WYLMITE?

WYLMITE? WHY DID YOU COUGH AT ME? I HATE THAT SONG I DON’T LIKE IT!
    Calm down.
    you can like whatever you want to. Others’ opinions should not matter. :)

P.S. Autotune=Fail.

Calm down.
    you can like whatever you want to. Others’ opinions should not matter. :)

P.S. Autotune=Fail.
    I DON’T GET YOU. I SAID I DIDN’T LIKE ALL THESE BOYS SONG, NOT THAT I LIKE IT. I AM CALM.

THIS.

This

This

That was the most hilarious post on AD

Dec 7, 2010 @ 12:58 pm

gottalent said:

Dec 7, 2010 @ 12:51 pm

Demi fans are evil mean hypocrites, that’s all i gott say.

BITCH YOU BETTER CALM THE FUCK DOWN WITH THAT FUCKING SHIT WE DONT GIVE A DAMN ON WHAT YOU THINK NOR SHOULD YOU BE STREOTYPE AND SKIP TO FUCKING CONCULSIONS

I thought you were 14?

I am

WYLMTE was that hindi? I didnt understand a word. XD

• 143Miley

Nobody cares

Make me.

I will. *cracks knuckles*
    _______
    Them fightin words

——————————-
    Hell no.

——————

so is this post dead yet ?

• Gearsarealwaysturning

lol yeah sure. Demi is such a good friend!!! I wanna be her friend :D WAIT, let me get a helmet first.

Situations like this show how bitchy some people are. And for this situation bitch is that Alex chick. She punched you in the eye,not ear or throat and Demi has to pay for that? Really?

Gearsarealwayst… said:
    I would sue all her family, her siter, her dad, her crazy dar too. Where is figaro?? we should sue all of you.

yes because it is defiantly a nine year olds fault if she punched you RME.

sophieee said:

“Alex is seeking a settlement, an apology from Demi and a donation made to a charity of her choice,”
    yeah she’s such a saint. RME.
    ===
    lmfao at her trying to make herself look less money hungry.

Dec 7, 2010 @ 12:20 pm
    coniconiconni said:

She’s a dirty little bitch who wants money, that’s it.
    If she was a real friend of demi, like she said she was, she wouldn’t sue her

THIS

__________________________
    helmet?that ain’t workin’ girl
    here*hands tnt*
    you 2 be good :) lol

They’re both overdramatic.
    demi lovato overreacts over the smallest things.
    And? That doesn’t make Shorty any less overdramatic over this situation.

She wants to get a new face out of demi punching her.

• coniconiconni

She’s a dirty little bitch who wants money, that’s it.
    If she was a real friend of demi, like she said she was, she wouldn’t sue her

Anna didn’t delete.

Famewhore #2
    I bet she’s waiting to get punched by Miley or Demi to sue them as well.
    She hasn’t deleted her twitter yet so she can bitch about it later.

I don’t care what people say, I want alex to do a tell a interview, and hear it from her own mouth what happened, you bitchez can complaing she’s selling Demi out, please we all wanna know.

Dec 7, 2010 @ 12:17 pm
    Gearsarealwayst… said:
    Demi is a bitch!!! SUE HER! SUE ALL HER FAMILY!!
    STFU hater.

LMAO make me bitch. I am not a hater. You are all a bunch of stupid bitches who will defend the indefensible just because demi is more famous than Alex. You dont even know if this is true.

• sophieee

yeah she’s such a saint. RME.

If this is true, this is pathetic!

• lollipop1

I know but I found it funny haha.

fuck yeah!

no she has the right to sue demi, but talking to tabloids selling her pics to tmz and trying to get a plastic surgery out of this is ridiculous

honey,if you have the chance to get money you have to take it,this is how it goes these days

It’s sad that getting punched in the face by Demi is probably one of the best things to happen to her career but if she does carry on with the suing she might not get very much work specially not with Disney.
    ——————

the bitch is not gonna get another job

——————

that just makes you a famewhore

• sophieee

She’s just a backstabbing so called friend and you’re the stupid one if you can see that.

• inhumancreation

So… snowing where you guys are?

• z0mgnoway

Gearsarealwayst… said:
    Demi is a bitch!!! SUE HER! SUE ALL HER FAMILY!!
    STFU hater.

exactly we dont even know if it true so y u hatin gurl?!

sophieee said:

yeah she’s such a saint. RME.

haha
    bitch, nobody knows you and nobody will even though you donate for charity or become the next marilyn monroe thanks to demi.

• mileycyrusrocks2011

oceanUP. said:

Comments have never made me laugh so hard… LOL.

__________________

your icon is making ME laugh si hard xD

• EvaSnow

If Alex was a true friend, she would understand Demi…and then she complains about Demi not being a friend. Demi rocks, I do like Alex but really…too much drama.
    ___________
    If they were true friends Demi wouldn’t haved punched her in the face. Talk about good friendship…

——————————–

what shorty says is just what reps have been saying, nothing interesting or new. i want to hear what other people on tour have to say about what happened.

LOL me too

• Moonbeam

Why does she consult a plastic surgeon two month later? There’s nothing left to see from the incidence.

• Fan 4 ever

This is so stupid! Obviously she just wants a free plastic surgery. Dang, haven’t heard such a fake reason for plastic surgery since Ashley Tisdale’s nose job.

coniconiconni said:
    shorty needs a nose job. Her nose is HUGE
    ===
    NO. You should watch less tv. Stop believing everyone who hasnt a perfect nose has to “get a new one” Many women are beautiful and have big noses. SMH.

she should def sue her but the plastic surgery is too much

I think she has all the right to sue her. But, plastic surgery? It wasn’t that bad… from what I’ve seen, she still has her eye.

I would sue her but shes going a little far with the plastic surgery.

If someone punched you in the face at work you will most likely sue also.

I wouldn’t sue. I don’t see the need to get money for a punch even if it was me. Especially if the person was a close friend like Demi used to be to Shorty.

Demi stans are annoying. They need to stop treating Demi as a saint.
    ————————-

demi didn’t disfigurate her face she just gave her a black eye.

——————–

You can’t just walk up to someone and punch them in the face for no reason n matter who you are and their must be consequencies.

• lollipop1

Demi is 18,so does that mean she might go to jail?
    O.o
    i hope she does.

• coniconiconni

BITCH PLEASE.
    You needed plastic surgery wayyy before she punched you.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Amandaa

ears nose and throat pastic surgeon?? SHE WAS PUNCHED IN HER FREAKIN EYE!!!!!! thats nowhere close to her ears or throat! she just wants plastic surgery and is using this as an excuse so that she can pay for it.

• EvaSnow

So the fact that Demi hit her because she was not doing okay is fine? Because Demi can’t help it because she’s in a treatment centre right now? Like seriously…Hitting someone for no reason is NEVER okay.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Stop believing demi “doesnt deserve this” that girl is a bitch. Everyone has what they deserve.

• z0mgnoway

Demi stans are annoying. They need to stop treating Demi as a saint.

NOBODY here is saying it was right of demi to do what she did. But Alex isn’t no saint either. gtfo.

• sophieee

She didn’t leave the bitch blind, it’s a god damn little bruise.
    That doesn’t need surgery -__-
    fake famwhore.

• Anonymous48

this bitch just needs to get over it. she just wants attention and wants to be famous but no one gives a shit about her so she needs to stfu cause no one cares.

Dec 7, 2010 @ 12:11 pm

I would sue her but shes going a little far with the plastic surgery.

If someone punched you in the face at work you will most likely sue also.

======

EXACTLY!! than u very much!

• EvaSnow

Demi stans are annoying. They need to stop treating Demi as a saint.
    ————————-

demi didn’t disfigurate her face she just gave her a black eye.
    _____________
    So giving someone a black eye for no reason is okay?

• wavy

LMFAOOO did she just say plastic surgery for a black eye? lmaooo omg this bitch is stupid..i feel sorry for demi damn already in court at 18 years old sheesh

• sayhellotogoodbye

Weird, how a couple of days later, she was pictured out with friends at a party. Good luck with that one Alex.. HA!

—————————-

getting plastic surgery over a black eye? girl please

• inhumancreation

LOL. Seriously people would sue over anything. I get it, she punched you, do you not understand most teenage girls? It’s not like she’s the only one to ever punch someone.

• mileycyrusrocks2011

coniconiconni said:

BITCH PLEASE.
    You needed plastic surgery wayyy before she punched you.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    ____________

ikr? xD

We aren’t saying it’s fine for her to hit her, at least I”m not. I just think it’s overdramatic to sue over a punch.

The angle of the punch could have injured her sinuses, triggering a deviated septum. regardless, if 1 of my co-workers just walked up to me and punched me in the face while working, I’d sue.

Does anyone know any deets on Anna the girl Demi and Miley are all bffs with is she a PA or something?

• Gearsarealwaysturning

A black eye can broke your cheekbone. Just for you all to know.

okay, why the hell do you want demi to go to jail?! what, do you know her personally or something?! shut up.

yep but now she is just using this incident to get more famous…demi thought her right ;)

She had all her pictures on twitpic with her friends ! and for nose, ears and throat?! SINCE WHEN DID THAT GET DISFORMED FROM A BLACK EYE.

I used to like Shorty, now I think she’s a total over dramatic bitch. Demi is no saint – hitting anyone is wrong – but Shorty needs tog et over it and realise that she can’t sue for things that didn’t happen. Dumbass.

she just wants her 15 minutes of fame, and from the pictures why would she even go to a plastic surgeon? is not like she destroyed her face -__-

• Keepitreal

lmao so sad…but true XD

• Whatever

This isn’t because your name is ‘Demi Lovato’ that you can’t be sued.. Just saying.

• Dicken Cider

This girl is stupid. I understand that you’re upset about getting punch in the face, but do you know how much hate you’re going to get? Psh, I hope her face turns out like Voldemort after her plastic sugery.

• JoBrosDemiFan

Demi doesn’t have to apologize,who knows what Alex said ’bout her…

• JoBrosDemiFan

Alex will be okey,she doesn’t need to do so much drama

Oh please, this is so freaking ridiculous, demi made a mistake, ok off course she did, she shouldn’t have punched this girl, but she’s only sueing demi to get money out of her, and um PLASTIC SURGERY? Off course she needs MANY, because she’s fucking UGLY, but charge it on demi? say that it was because of the punch????? alex is a fucking jealous bitch she’s SO not gonna win this, seriously

ROFL wow if everybody who was punched went to a plastic surgeon they would be even richer than they already are! come on girl you got your 15min of glory move on! even though it’s not ok for demi to punch someone, there is no need to sue, come on!

Am I the only one who notices that chick is in blackface?

That shit’s disrepectful.

plastic surgery for a black eye ? when i gave a girl a black she didnt sue me and had to get plastic surgery. Alex is making this such a big deal . Get off it , this actually happened a little while ago . i think the black eye is gone now ; D

i cant beleeve that 500 ppl dont have lives..bcause all they do is oceanup.go outside..leave alex and demi alone. its ther life. go get one of your own.

• Flo

Oh please like that girl Alex need Plastic Surgery on her face all it did was bruise up…

Oh my gosh, she punched her. She didn’t like maul her face completely. Get over it and stop whining. Life goes on.

none of this would be happening if she wasn’t famous….people get punched in the face all the time and don’t sue

TEAM DEMI!

• ellelovesjonas

I’M A DAMN HYPOCRITE AND PROUD OF IT :D

No.. but seriously.. I’m not saying Demi is innocent. A punch is a punch. C’est ca..y’know?
    But this victim is trying to make a huge ass deal of it and it’s just pissing me off..
    ATTENTION WHORE ALERT!

• ceeeral

well that’s just stupid :)
    Alex is just probably taking advantage of the situation now, and she should understand what Demi is going through.. at least be a human – with a heart.
    yes, Demi was in the wrong to punch her, but Alex needs to let it go.
    i mean people get beat up on the street like everyday, and you don’t see them suing and wanting plastic surgery.

• DieMannschaft

It’s just a black eye.
    Demi didn’t bite her nose off or anything,geesh.

lalalalala

——————————–

I wonder what the hell he’s doing

• reachforanydreamx

she didn’t deserve that punch, i know that; but seriously alex, STFU. plastic surgery for a black eye? LOL.

Not surprised Nick wants to do R&B. He always was the soulful brother.

• 143Miley

you can go to jail when your 13 i think
    but i doubt she will:)
    _______
    She checked herself into a treatment center so no she wont go to jail.

s) – Dec 7, 2010 @ 01:06 pm
    TraceSTAN said:
    mine was bad french
    ===
    Me wants to speak french u.u

WTF? ears, nose and throat plastic surgeon? Demi punched her in the EYE! this bitch is only stealing Demi’s money, she’s going too far

Make me.

I will. *cracks knuckles*
    *cracks neck*

Let’s do this.

Some examples of oceanUP comments:
    Anonymous: JOE UR A DUMBASS FOR HURTING DEMI LIKE DAT YOU BITCHHH

Jason: SURE PERV LOL LOL LOL

peacelovehearts: *shoots you with pickle*

Anonymous: Andy from toy story is sooooooo hot

Anonymous: OceanUP sucks! But I still love to troll!
    Gotta love OceanUp<3

Miss 2009 and early 2010 though.

uh ok alex, you have a bruise on your face… get real! when did plastic surgery become an option????

I wonder what the hell he’s doing

We’ll just have to see.

Well, I don’t like Demi and would never condone violence but the hell, it was just a black eye for fucks sake. Ok, Shorty B Shorty Ass or whatever you call yourself, make what you can out of this but kiss your dance career goodbye hereon in ‘cos it is OVER.

Nobody cares

Make me.

I will. *cracks knuckles*
    *cracks neck
    ____________________
    fight fight fight

c’monnnn we don’t have the whole day

*punches the anon in the face*

Come on SUE ME.

its true . People stop saying Alex is a bitch we all know she overreacted BUT who hit her for no reason ? Demi . If demi wouldn’t have hit her then all of this wouldnt have happened. This is actually Demi’s fault , now Alex is taking advantage . Demi also got some issues : ( just saying .

• Hey Princess

Wtf Alex didn’t even get punched that hard. She obviously needed plastic surgery even before Demi punched her, so Demi shouldn’t have to pay.

oh my jonas PULEASE girl she just punched you oyu dont need plastic surgery just wait until its not black anymore….. wow your smart.. shes probably trying to get demi to pay for other cosmetic surgery she may want to do… seriously shut the fuck up

This nobody dancer is doing anything she can to get attention. If she got punched by someone that didn’t have millions of dollars and wasn’t famous, I don’t think she would even care or try. Pathetic. She shouldn’t even try to sue.

Nobody cares

Make me.

I will. *cracks knuckles*
    *cracks neck
    ____________________
    fight fight fight

c’monnnn we don’t have the whole day

*punches the anon in the face*

Come on SUE ME.
    you guys make me lol
    anyway. TEAM ANON. ;)

She needs plastic surgery but it ain’t because of Demi….

• Mariah

I WANT TO PUCH HER IN THE OTHER EYE! WHO IS WITH ME?!

FUCKKK NOOO! Demi shouldnt be paying for that bitches “PLASTIC SURGERY” …that doesnt even have anything to do with Demi, Demi punched her in the face, it isnt like she ripped everything off her face ?? WTF Psycho Bitch

ALEX IS A BITCH!!!!!! SHE DOESNT NEED SURGERY FOR A BLACK EYE ON HER NOSE THROAT AND EARS. SERIOUSLY WHERE DID SHE GET THAT FROM! SHES JUST JEALOUS OF DEMI BECAUSE DEMI IS BEAUTIFUL AND ALEX LOOKS LIKE A HORSES ASS!

*punches the anon in the face*

c’monnnn we don’t have the whole day

*punches the anon in the face*

Come on SUE ME.
    you guys make me lol
    anyway. TEAM ANON. ;)
    Hell yeah.

i mean yeah it was fucked up that demi punched her but im sure she did snitch and also its fucked up on alexs part to try to get money out of demi just because she is rich.. thats just plain evil and your the so called “friend” girl please…

also its not like she punched you in the nose and broke it or something then ide understand that u want plastic surgery but girl come on b real

_____

thats a little fucked. yeah shes doing too much but first of all who gives an ass crack “how much hate” she gets… thats so juvenile to care what others think… and also you dont know the impact of physical change like that on your emotions and wellbeing so dont wish her a bad plastic surgery.

*punches the anon in the face*

Come on SUE ME.

*Sues you for eye, ear, and throat damage*

*Gives you another punch in the stomach*

this post is dead already? :O

• Wish

WTF? Plastic surgery? Honestly. -_______-

such a fame whore .. get the fuck over it YOU ARE IRRELEVANT

This is why she got punched, she’s a drama queen and a baby.

Wish said:

WTF? Plastic surgery? Honestly. -_______-

icon <3

• wavy

eh this post died quick

Demi shouldn’t of punched alex/bigshorty but alex doesnt need to have plastic surgery, im like come on its only a buise and its probabley go way soon.

– from a demi’s fan.

hahaha you’re soooo right:D

*Gives you another punch in the stomach*

*Sues you for 2 million dollars because I now have stomach problems*

seriously.
    if you look at the pictures of her face, it’s not even that bad.
    plastic surgery? what a freaking wimp and attention whore.
    she’s really milking this for all its worth and it’s kind of ridiculous.

• Fan 4 ever

WYLMITE? said:

I was fine with Nick being in beatlab until I read that tweet mentioning Jasmine V.
    ————————————–

Her going from “All the Boys” or whatever, to singing something like Rose Garden or Vesper’s Goodbye blows my mind.. Their sound just doesn’t go well together, IMO.

• christmascash

I doubt just a punch in the face deserves plastic surgery. o.o

Fan 4 ever said:

————————————–

Never thought of that. Then, it’s awesome for her. Just for her.

• liiiiisa

Wow, I think I just might punch this girl. I saw her “injuries” and they were barely anything. Give me a break.

Demi, Demi , Demi . We all know you were bullied when you were little & now your ex-boyfriend was like a brother to you but he left you for the twilight hottie . Please, dont be taking it on girls out of thin air , control your anger ; D Rehab ? bad choice . I believe that you dont have to go to rehab for punching a girls face for no reason . Just say sorry and get the shit over with it .

• joesgirlforver

All Demi did was give this girl a black eye. It is not that big a deal. Why sue over it? This is so stupid. Now she is bringing up that she needs plastic surgery. I mean come on really. She went to see a ears, nose, and throat surgeon. That has nothing to do with her eye. I will say it again DEMI ONLY GAVE HER A BLACK EYE. Why does she need a ears, nose, and throat doctor for. Demi should not have to pay for that. She just wants to get as much money out of Demi as she can. This girl just want attention. It is not Demi’s fault to why this girl needs surgery. The punch had nothing to do with it. This girl needed surgery before Demi even touched her. Now she is going to use thaat punch as an excuse to why she needs surgery. I AM 100% WITH DEMI ON THIS!!! If she does sue Demi and Demi looses, thenthat other girl will have many problems going on. Also, Demi doesn’t need the stress, but maybe that is what this girl wants is to put more stress on Demi.

Personally, If I was her, I would sue. Demi can’t be excused just because she’s famous and just because her lawyers are good. Demi needs to be punished for it.

If this girl punched Demi, I bet that Demi would sue her. Why can’t she sue Demi?

liiiiisa said:

Do you have enough money to her for a surgery?

*Gives you another punch in the stomach*

*Sues you for 2 million dollars because I now have stomach problems*
    *Grabs your hair and bounces you like a ball*

If anyone is trying to get attention and money out of this, it’s Patrick Lovato. He really needs to just shut the fuck up. Nobody asked or cares for his opinion.

HAHAHAHAH, a well known fact.
    I honestly didn’t lose faith in Demi just because of this, I love her and I bet she still has MANY many fans that love her. This doesn’t affect her career whatsoever, like girls daily get into fights . Demi punched her ONCE I believe , but Alex might’ve intimidated Demi TO punch her face. Demi wouldn’t tick like that easily , & plus plastic surgery for 2 little bruises? her face is exactly the same before and after the punch, so this b*tch is just trying to fix her face with Demi’s money.

• liiiiisa

Do you have enough money to her for a surgery?
    _______

Nope, but she shouldn’t get a penny. It’s not like Demi stabbed her for heavens sakes. She was barely even bruised.

Fan 4 ever said:

————————————–

Exactly.

• DiMarco15

I could understand if Demi caused a severe injury, but it is just a freaking black eye. Get over yourself. This won’t make you more famous.

And what about BRAIN SURGERY?!?!?!… seriously…

What a attention whore, it happened more than a month ago and in south america not the us so who gives a shit about this chick, if anything Demi did her a favor and gave her some color and an excuse to look that bad

• JESSIXAAAA

Everyone who supports Demi punching Alex is wrong.
    Yes, I love Demi and I do think it’s funny, but it’s not right.
    Alex has a right to be mad.
    I’m sure Alex did something to bring it upon herself, but still.
    Demi took responsibility for what she did, and realized she needed help.
    Alex is being a super big drama queen though.
    …Surgery, really?
    It’s a freakin’ bruise.

• panthers123

the bitch prob deserved it.there is no way she will get any money from her!the black eye makes her look better!

• Dash

If it was someone posing in blackface w/Miley it would be a big scandal. But Nick does it and no one notices? What about asian eyes and the swastika guy w/Taylor? Come on people…double standards are no bueno.

“I’m sure Alex did something to bring it upon herself…”

Really? Really??? No. I know that there is a distinct, obvious difference between the two, but that’s almost as bad as saying that a woman who is beat by her husband brought it upon herself. It’s a horrible moral to live by. And besides, whether Alex did or didn’t say something to upset Demi, she had no right to punch her.

,,,which reminds me: SINCE WHEN IS VIOLENCE THE ANSWER?!?! Go look up quotes by Martin Luther King, dumbasses.

• peacenlove

whatever, she needs to get over it

S’not Demi’s fault that Shortys ugly

This whole situation has gotten waaaay out o hand leave poor demi alone this chick needs to step off! And demi we all love are about you!!! Get better soon!

• Dash

It looks like she got punched in the side of the face…not the nose… But she does have an ugly ass nose, so if I would her, I’d try and milk it to get a nose job too. She needs one.

• GideonGraves

Demi should take up boxing, seems like she would be good at it.

• kaitlyn

Oh please, Demi shoulnt pay for anything! that is the smallest bruise i’ve ever seen. Three words: Suck it up!

its none of my buisness but..
    i think that yes, demi should pay for the damage she has done.
    if it were someone like me (not a celebrity) then i would be forced to pay up and take responsibility for my actions.. why would it be any different for her.
    it would only be fair for her to step up.

• No Bitchassness

oh puh-lease.

• The Anon

Demi hits that hard? LMFAO haha

That girl meaning Alex! Is full of shit ! Plastic Surgery? .. i bit extreme if you ask me.. and I don’t think it’s from Demi darlin, its from yourself. Get over yourself, every girl goes thru a cat fight once in their life, and you don’t see them all going for plastic surgery…

• idkMyBFFjill

lmao, saw this on twitter’s homepage:

@Pogue Overheard at grocery: “Paper or plastic, sir?” “Doesn’t matter. I’m bisacksual.”

Oh common, I saw Alex Welch less than one week after Demi “punched” her and she wasn’t even hurt… she was all happy and smiling and she WASN’T black-eyed. I saw both sides of her face in the Hotel and she wasn’t even hurt so why would she need surgery if people can’t even see that Demi hit her? If Demi really did… I can do that with make-up SO easily…

THIS IS THE BIGGEST LOAD OF BULL SHIT I’VE EVER READ ! I’m pretty sure Demi didn’t beat her up that bad. It was ONE punch. Shorty just needs to get over it.

• giselle

EvaSnow said:

Demi stans are annoying. They need to stop treating Demi as a saint.
    ————————-

demi didn’t disfigurate her face she just gave her a black eye.
    _____________
    So giving someone a black eye for no reason is okay?

okay WHYY does eveyrone keep saying “for no reason”

we don’t effin know why demi did it and this shorty girl wont tell us. oh wait yes she did supposedly demi blames her of telling on her. every said that.

im sure demi didnt just hit her bc she felt like it! obviously !!! smfh at u

HELLO?! IT’S NOT LIKE DEMI RIPPED HER WHOLE FACE OFF AND HER VEINS AND ARTERIES ARE SHOWING! GET A GRIP WOMAN!

So there’s something I do not understand. She says Demi punched her on the plane on their way to Peru right?…then Demi left Peru at 8:00 p.m the same day they got here. I saw Shorty, Anna Maria, Dani and Alyson shopping at 9:00- 10:00 p.m after Demi had already left and she was perfectly fine laughing and taking pics with fans. So something smells fishy in this report.

• MileyJonas

I hope she sends Demi to jail..

• Sparklesxx

All she wants is the money. She consulting a nose, throat and ear specialist… Demi punched her in the eye. People get punched all the fucking time. They don’t need surgery. If she was concerned with the fact that Demi broke the law, she’d be pressing charges, not sueing. She’s just looking to make some easy money.

• themonkeyeffect

what exactly does she need done ? except for the black eye she looks the same . and it’s been a month the eyes has probably healed now.

IT WAS A BLACK EYE! people get black eyes all the time, just because its Demi this Alex girl thinks she can draw out the story for longer and get more out of it!

Good Night.

oh yess, cat fights. ive never been in one, bc i seem to be the one whos always trying to prevent them. LOL

HAHAHAHA! I totally agree! Alex is just trying to nickle and dime demi! I don’t think it’s fair! I always had a dislike for Alex before this whole thing even started. In my opnion Alex is a BABY! It’s a black eye! Get over it! Lots of people have had black eyes and you don’t see people getting surgery! She just wants free plastic surgery!!!!!

Lol! A plastic surgery? Not even a boxer needs surgery after a fight and they take really hard hits! LMAO!! She just wants money. We should call Demi “Demi Pacquiao” now!

• Rosie

Ok… its kinda obvious she will sue Demi just for gain more fame. Im sure me and at least 20% of people had no idea who this chick was before this. Seriously, first of all people need to understand no one is perfect and it was just a LITTLE mistake Demi did. And second… A a plastic surgery, just for a punch in the face wowww that’s lame. Shame on Alex.. that’s low

• peacenlove

icon check

• LALA

She’s being so Dramatic. If Demi wasn’t famous she Wouldn’t sue. She’s being dramatic and is hungry for attention. Demi needs to apologize and that’s it. She got punched she dissent kill her. I saw her injury it wasn’t even that bad. Grow up.

well I do not think she needs plastic surgery but it seems pretty fair to sue, they are normal people and that is what people do, although demi is much admired around the world (I also admire her), she hit hard a girl and if she did it she has to pay for it, its fair.

um obviously someone has been smoking too much to think that they need plastic surgery for a black eye. it is not a big deal. she must of suffered extreme brain damage to be that retarded

Lol the majority of you guys are ridiculous.This is only happening because they’re both in the industry. Regular people don’t sue for a punch in the face and don’t tell me you would because that’s some bullshit.

Also, demi isn’t going to jail, wise up.

• L.

Alex looks better with the black eye, she’s so ugly

• Gio

Ok, she’s on her right to sue Demi, but now she’s taking vantage of it. She wants a nose, throat and ears surgery. I MEAN, THROAT? WHERE THE HELL DEMI PUNCHED HERE? someone please tell me, cuz as far as I know, it was on her eye.

• JoBrosDemiFan

Does she think she’s one of the people more hurted in the world or what? Alex should get over it.She only wanna to earn money from Demi,she wanna be more famous,she wanna be the spotlight.

Stop Alex Welch,you won’t win.

Demi Fan forever

• Allysonnn56

Alex needs to shut up.

• TraceSTAN

I think she will win her case easily, all she has do …
    1. show a copy of the police report filed the day of the serious incident.
    2. get a letter from Jonas showing that she could no longer work and had to leave the tour.
    3. a letter from a doctor that treated her at the time of the incident showing she was so hurt she could not leave her hotel or do much of anything.

There case closed.

I want Nick.

z0mgnoway said:
    Gearsarealwayst… said:
    Demi is a bitch!!! SUE HER! SUE ALL HER FAMILY!!
    STFU hater.

exactly we dont even know if it true so y u hatin gurl?!
    ===
    I am not hating. The “sue her and all her family” thing is a joke between me and figaro. And well, demi IS a bitch.

raceSTAN said:

I think she will win her case easily, all she has do …
    1. show a copy of the police report filed the day of the serious incident.

There case closed.
    ———————-

LMAO I love your comments

I think she will win her case easily, all she has do …
    1. show a copy of the police report filed the day of the serious incident.

There case closed.
    ===
    I don’t think she filed a police report and she returned to work and partying the next day so she’s ruined it for herself.

@TraceSTAN
    you’re the best thing that has happened to OU since ET left!

I want Nick.
    ——————–

A Nick post?

Maybe we should all do a plastic surgery and then send a bill to Demi?

• GottaLoveLovato

Yeah lmao i think I need a nose job “OWW POLICE DEMI LOVATO JUST PUNCHED ME IN THE FACE” Lmfao fuck this Alex girl

• GottaLoveLovato

Dec 7, 2010 @ 12:24 pm
    Allysonnn56 said:

Alex needs to shut up.

THIS

• inhumancreation

Cool story bro.

• sophieee

Demi was exercising so much those days because she was preparing to knock the bitch out :P

I want Nick.
    ——————–

A Nick post?
    I want Nick out of the “beatlab”.

• coniconiconni

Maybe we should all do a plastic surgery and then send a bill to Demi?
    totally lol

• GottaLoveLovato

She is now consulting a Beverly Hills ears, nose and throat plastic surgeon’

wow Demi must have a really HUGE fist to be able to damage all that wiht just one ounch. Please girl we all know youre in it for the money. If she and Demi were such good friends then she wouldnt be suing. I punched my friend in the face once and she punched me once. We laugh about it now!! So should she. What a two faced twat

• Riana

who needs fucking plastic surgery after getting punched in the face anyway??

• z0mgnoway

===
    thats like the pot calling the kettle black my dear<3

Did Demi punched Heidi Montag too?

• mileyistheboss

I wonder how Demi is doing when I talked to “miley” on aim she said she was doing good and was a trooper ahaha.

• sophieee

I’m sure all the money she’s getting from selling her pictures and talking to tabloids is enough to cover her surgery.

Dec 7, 2010 @ 12:24 pm
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

yes because it is defiantly a nine year olds fault if she punched you RME.
    =====
    Look sophie, I come on here to say stupid things because i dont care about you all. We are all strangers. Please, let me have fun. uhu? I wont reply to you again…and go to roll your eyes somewhere else. Bye.

chris brown, a grown man, beat the hell out of rihanna and she didnt need a plastic surgeon.grow up and quit kicking this girl while she’s down.

OT but why does AD hate OU so much? It’s kind of pathetic.

__________________________
    helmet?that ain’t workin’ girl
    here*hands tnt*
    you 2 be good :) lol

I want Nick.
    ——————–

A Nick post?
    I want Nick out of the “beatlab”.

Me too

• Katie13

The fact that Alex has waited, what?, 2 months to do all this just proves to me she’s in it for the publicity and/or money.
    I dont approve of what Demi did, but if she had of punched me i would have sorted this all out back in October.

• inhumancreation

who needs fucking plastic surgery after getting punched in the face anyway??

Someone who obviously is trying to find an excuse to change their looks because they’re so insecure. ;)

• gottalent

Alex her dumbass always wanna take something that is so ….nothing and make it such a big deal like “oh you did this and i’m going to make sure you pay” like BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP NOT A BIG DEAL!

• HEATHERRR

ear nose & throat = nose job.
    LMAO your nose was ugly to begin with skank.

Lol that must be the case cuz Demi’s so tiny to leave such a big mark.

• TraceSTAN

sophieee said:

Someone get on that, make a YouTube video of a Demi training medley to the rocky theme.

• NotYou

suing just for a black eye?? come on!!! plastic surgery??
    That girl is a joke!!!
    @Allyesme

• coniconiconni

Did Demi punched Heidi Montag too?
    BAHAHAHAHAHA ROFL

GottaLoveLovato said:

She is now consulting a Beverly Hills ears, nose and throat plastic surgeon’

I know right? She should have punched Demi back at the very moment.

• wavy

Dec 7, 2010 @ 12:28 pm

Did Demi punched Heidi Montag too?

LMAOO

I see alot of people complaining about Alex talking to the media & selling demi out. yes the way she is handling it is shady, but how did u guys want Alex to do it then? She’s just telling her side, you can’t expect her not to say anything, alot of people wanna know, it just sucks cuz it’s one sided and Demi can’t speak,

who needs fucking plastic surgery after getting punched in the face anyway??

______________________________

better than ending up in rehab ;)

OT but why does AD hate OU so much? It’s kind of pathetic.

They think we are stupid and immature. They also think we are trying to invade them and they say OU steals things from AD.

• GottaLoveLovato
  • TEXT%
  • I know! As much as I love Demi, if she punched me in the face id knock her out! Its a reflex for me lol. But this Alex girl was obviously friends with Demi for the money. I feel like Demi doesnt have any real friends except maybe Travis Clark

• Moonbeam

She is now consulting a Beverly Hills ears, nose and throat plastic surgeon’

An ears, nose and throat (ENT) surgeon is just a name for that kind of doctor.

you can go to jail when your 13 i think
    but i doubt she will:)

• WYLMITE?

Demi is 18,so does that mean she might go to jail?
    O.o

hahah mine too. shes just using demi to pay for the surgery for her

She needs plastic surgery but it ain’t because of Demi….
    —————-

Damn you took my joke away. Shoot.

mileyistheboss said:

Cool story bro.

WTF everyone saying that now

Cool story bro.

WTF everyone saying that now
    ____________________________
    didn’t hear anybody saying that before…i live under a rock -_-

Why the hell are people saying that Demi hit her for no reason ? How the hell would you know that ? I’m not saying I know what happened either but we should really wait until Demi is out of the treatment center and can speak for herself before we make assumptions that what Alex says is the truth.

• MyWorldHaters

i dont think demi punched her three times. ears throat and nose oh please shes just making this shit up. in the pictures the punch wasn’t even near her nose or her eye and the ears. this bitch is crazy. it was a hit in the side of her face the size of a thumb get over it

• inhumancreation

WTF everyone saying that now

YOU MAD?

Dec 7, 2010 @ 12:29 pm
    TraceSTAN said:

Lol THIS all the way

• NotYou

Did Demi punched Heidi Montag too?

You made me drop my taco!! LMFAO

I want Nick.
    ——————–

A Nick post?
    I want Nick out of the “beatlab”.

Me too
    ____

I want Nick in my bed.

• Moonbeam

“Alex is seeking a settlement, an apology from Demi and a donation made to a charity of her choice”

A settlement means money, right?

• inhumancreation

better than ending up in rehab ;)

Lawl they both got issues.

• sophieee

Did Demi punched Heidi Montag too?
    she must have beaten the fuck out of her boobs.

• cantbetamed1

We already had a post like this yesterday -_-
    yeah she should sue…but the platic surgery thing is taking it too far.

Ok, now shems just taking it too far. It’s obvious that all she wants is attention. Selling pics to tmz, running to people magazine, and now this? I don’t mind her suing her since demi is rich and she has every right to but now she just screams famewhore. The topic was dead and no one was saying anything until she sold those pics and ran to people. It’s been two months. She should’ve done all the shit after it happened not now+ demi can’t even defend herself.

• Figaro

hehe

Shes probably getting plastic surgery done on something else and saying that Demi did it to her.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I know alex has a job…Unlike demi, the Ambassador against violence. XD

Dec 7, 2010 @ 12:31 pm
    inhumancreation said:

WTF everyone saying that now

YOU MAD?

Picstoburn say it,lolipop, and someone else but forgot name

• coniconiconni

I don’t think Demi punched her for no reason. I think Alex is hidding something

• mileyistheboss

mileyistheboss said:

God, do you still believe she’s Miley. poor naive little girl

God fail didn’t you notice I put “miley” in quotation marks meaning its not really her.

• sophieee

A settlement means money, right?

duh.
    she needs someone to pay for that ugly nose.

• EvaSnow

_____________________
    Alex said this to People magazine..

• Allysonnn56

Agreed!

I want Nick.
    ——————–

A Nick post?
    I want Nick out of the “beatlab”.

Me too
    ____

I want Nick in my bed.

Good idea.
    He strikes me as a good pillow.

• wavy

exactly what i wanted to say…plus i heard shorty was insulting demi and shoving her but thats just a rumor but it can easily be true

Dec 7, 2010 @ 12:32 pm
    cantbetamed1 said:

We already had a post like this yesterday -_-
    yeah she should sue…but the platic surgery thing is taking it too far.

Like the mark is not even bad enough to sue a person so why the fuck get a surg to make your face fucked up more than it is?

• xSweetCandyxx

She is going wayyy too far with this…

i know dude but one’s about to be sued for her issues

• ColdAsU

I would sue but Alex is going over board with the surgery.I think Alex has body issues and thinks this is a great exuse to get it fixed and have Demi pay for it.

wow you dont even know demi and your saying she is a bitch? this sstupid girl who “needs surgery” because demi punched her is the bitch. why would you need throat and ear surgery for a black eye?

• TeamStelena

She should definitely sue Demi. Girl didn’t do anything wrong to her.

• lollipop1

She’s so overdramatic.

demi’s the overdramatic one.

Gearsarealwayst… said:
    A black eye can broke your cheekbone. Just for you all to know.

if she had a broken cheek bone she would have had surgery by now.

Dec 7, 2010 @ 12:12 pm
    EvaSnow said:

Demi stans are annoying. They need to stop treating Demi as a saint.
    ————————-

demi didn’t disfigurate her face she just gave her a black eye.
    _____________
    So giving someone a black eye for no reason is okay?
    ————————–

• missxc

Oops, I thought I was logged in…

LOL Who sues and gets plastic surgery over a little bruise?!? She didn’t disfigure her.

p.s. I dont think Demi should have punched her, but this is just ridiculous.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Demi is a bitch!!! SUE HER! SUE ALL HER FAMILY!!

WOW THIS IS GAINING COMMENTS FAST. HAVEN’T SEEN THAT IN A LONG TIME

She’s so overdramatic.

demi’s the overdramatic one.

They’re both overdramatic.

• lollipop1

Demi is 18,so does that mean she might go to jail?
    O.o
    i hope she does.

LOL!
    IT WAS NOT A JOKE!!!!

Does shorty remind anyone else of lady sovereign?

Sue Disney.

EvaSnow said:

Demi stans are annoying. They need to stop treating Demi as a saint.
    ————————-

demi didn’t disfigurate her face she just gave her a black eye.
    _____________
    So giving someone a black eye for no reason is okay?

Having a black eye has never meant plastic surgery.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I dont even think this is real. XD

• LifeLaughLOVE.

BITCH PLEASE.
    You needed plastic surgery wayyy before she punched you.

I KNOW RIGHT.
    alex needs to gtfo.

Gearsarealwayst… said:

A black eye can broke your cheekbone. Just for you all to know.
    ——————-

she was partying the next day and continued dancing on tour perfectly fine.

• Katie13

A black eye can broke your cheekbone. Just for you all to know.
    If she had a broken cheekbone we would have heard about it when it happened,

Chill people, maybe this story Is false, we can’t believe everything we read , plastic surgery for those things sound too extreme
    ==
    Shorty’s lawyer said it.

Gearsarealwayst… said:
    Demi is a bitch!!! SUE HER! SUE ALL HER FAMILY!!
    STFU hater.

• mileyistheboss

I wonder if Demi is going to anger management classes in rehab.

My tummy hurts.

• inhumancreation

demi’s the overdramatic one.

They’re all over dramatic. Honestly, they all need to look at themselves. Punching someone for no reason, suing someone for it.. it’s all so funny. Like Jesus christ, I’ve seen fights where blood was drawn and there was none of this “suing” shit. And, Demi is over dramatic but she’s getting help for it and I’m not sticking up for her but like seriously this is getting so old with them.

plastic surgery?! Lol, now she’s just being beyong ridiculous. I know demi messed up and shouldn’t have hit her/should apologize WHEN she CAN but this girl is taking too far. It was just a black eye.. People mag confirmed it wasn’t anything serious.

mileyistheboss said:
    I wonder if Demi is going to anger management classes in rehab.

hopefully

• lollipop1

They’re both overdramatic.
    demi lovato overreacts over the smallest things.

• oceanUP.

Comments have never made me laugh so hard… LOL.

• Katie13

this shit is NOTHING.
    it’s not even swollen.

Thats it!?
    Pssssh, it just looks like those circles you get under your eye when you haven’t had enough sleep :/

She’s so overdramatic.

demi’s the overdramatic one.

They’re both overdramatic.

well one’s definately stronger ’cause she’s not in rehab for now ;)

Comments have never made me laugh so hard… LOL

look who’s trolling :D
    hey there OU

*eats popcorn*

• qarliita

this fat girl wants surgery.. but she needed surgery long before demi punched her

How pathetic is this? Wowwwww Sueing Demi? and damn Alex you’re making yourself look like a whimp WTF? Damn Demi can really punch then. Step your game up Alex!

• mileyistheboss

I would sue her but shes going a little far with the plastic surgery.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

the fuck?

• FrancyJonasGomez

This girl is taking it a little to far, and so are the stupid Demi stans saying that she needed plastic surgery way before, bitches STFU.

I want Nick.
    ——————–

A Nick post?
    I want Nick out of the “beatlab”.

Me too
    ____

I want Nick in my bed.

——————-

I want Nick on top of me

• EvaSnow

It’s funny how ignorant some people are…

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I love how the girl who told me to STFU because I am a hater is hating on somebody.

Errrrrrr……………..

WHY??? I JUST GOT THAT SONG OUT OF MY HEAD YESTERDAY!

WYLMITE? said:

I hope he just wrote a song for her. That would be the better option. But still not good.

A settlement means money, right?

yep

Random, buf i think demi went to rehab to run away from the fact that she punched Alex or was sent to rehab or consequences would occur. Not willingly, js.

(replying to this) – Dec 7, 2010 @ 12:33 pm

Cool story bro.

WTF everyone saying that now
    ____________________________
    didn’t hear anybody saying that before…i live under a rock -_-

Well welcome to REAL world where people are full of crap

————————

lmao me too

What idiots.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

You are all a bunch of bullies “she need plastic… way before” “bitch is too ugly” “so glad demi punched her” and other things like that. SMH.

FrancyJonasGomez said:

Finally some sanity on this post.

FrancyJonasGomez said:

Who’s the guy in your icon?

what alex is doing now kinda reminds me of “better than revenge”…see she can annoy the hell of demi and demi fans without violence…she should be an ambasador against violance…someone who can talk about things…unless someone else -_-

GottaLoveLovato the reply button doesn’t work. Just copy and paste the comment and put a dash or something to separate it.

• Figaro

Bitch is probably getting botox balls. Good thing she’s suing though. After she wins Disney will probably sue HER though XD. This is lovely.

EvaSnow said:

It’s funny how ignorant some people are…
    —————–

like yourself

It’s funny how ignorant some people are…

It’s funny how nobody gives a damn what you think…

Dec 7, 2010 @ 12:35 pm
    FrancyJonasGomez said:

Calm the fuck down -_-

_____

Why is everyone freaking out about this? I doubt they’re doing a duet or something. You really think on Nick’s album there is going to be collaberations with Jasmine, JoJo, AND the Veronica’s? Nooo.

FrancyJonasGomez said:

————————

lol

Errrrrrr……………..

WHY??? I JUST GOT THAT SONG OUT OF MY HEAD YESTERDAY!

*cough*

Dec 7, 2010 @ 12:36 pm

What idiots
    ________________________

ad=fail
    i feel 5 years old whenever i go to that site…

She’s kicking someone when they’re already down. She deserves it.

Dec 7, 2010 @ 12:38 pm

It’s funny how ignorant some people are…

It’s funny how nobody gives a damn what you think…

Lol who is that?

Can’t buy me love, everybody tells me so…

• FrancyJonasGomez

GottaLoveLovato said:
    She is now consulting a Beverly Hills ears, nose and throat plastic surgeon’

ROFL, seriously….. Wow, some of you people need help.

Errrrrrr……………..

WHY??? I JUST GOT THAT SONG OUT OF MY HEAD YESTERDAY!
    ————————

SMH

• inhumancreation

You guys are so innocent.. Jesus I feel like I have to be PG when I talk.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Demi tiene que sentarse en una esquina y pensar acerca de lo que hizo.

It’s funny how ignorant some people are…

It’s funny how nobody gives a damn what you think…

_____________

WIN XD

Dec 7, 2010 @ 12:35 pm

I want Nick.
    ——————–

A Nick post?
    I want Nick out of the “beatlab”.

Me too
    ____

I want Nick in my bed.

——————-

I want Nick on top of me
    _____

I want Nick in me… Wait what?

• Figaro

All jokes aside, it’s almost christmas. What are we thankful for?

It’s funny how ignorant some people are…

It’s funny how nobody gives a damn what you think…

Lol who is that?

who is who?

Dec 7, 2010 @ 12:36 pm

What idiots
    ________________________

ad=fail
    i feel 5 years old whenever i go to that site…
    ———————-

people there dont have a sense of humor

• gottalent

Alex is not even worth talking about since she want to take a long time THINKING about sueing a person THEN wanting a surg to fuck up her face….

What idiots
    ________________________

ad=fail
    i feel 5 years old whenever i go to that site…
    ———————-

people there dont have a sense of humor
    ________________________________
    we are much better…no pun :)

Demi punched her in the eye. Why does she need an ear, nose and throat surgeon? This bitch just wants a free nose job. -_-

• coniconiconni

lol, blame them

Girl has to make rent somehow…

Oh my goodness!!
    This is just for her to get publicity. It wasn’t even a huge bruise, i’ve seen worse and they don’t requiered plastic surgery… it’s just publicity. She think she’s gonna win or what, she wants money and as disney said “If money is what she’s (Shorty) trying to take from this lawsuit, Disney has good lawyers & a budget higher than 10 billion” xD

Your 15 minutes of fame are up mama.. they’re gonna write u a check for about 20,000 & you’ll be on your marry way. that’s pocket change to Demi anyway. It’s just sad the way Alex decided to speak out now when Demi can’t defend herself. Way to go Alex.

she wants money and she’s a famewhore

that would be demi from my point of view

she wants money and she’s a famewhore

——————————

demi?ikr

• WYLMITE?

I cannot keep up with the comments. This has not happened for a long time.

BITCH PLEASE.
    You needed plastic surgery wayyy before she punched you.

Demi didn’t do tht much damage thts a bit over dramatic….

LMFAO at plastic surgery. It’s a punch … Wow.

• gottalent

All jokes aside, it’s almost christmas. What are we thankful for?

I thought we were supposed to say what we’re thankful for on Thanksgiving? haha

Gearsarealwayst… said:
    Demi tiene que sentarse en una esquina y pensar acerca de lo que hizo.

what do you think she’s doing rehab?

Dec 7, 2010 @ 12:39 pm

She’s kicking someone when they’re already down. She deserves it.
    ====

Gearsarealwayst… said:

Demi tiene que sentarse en una esquina y pensar acerca de lo que hizo.

Epic fail.

• Moonbeam

I wonder if she will get bigger boobs too to compensate for her emotional distress.

Dec 7, 2010 @ 12:40 pm
    inhumancreation said:

You guys are so innocent.. Jesus I feel like I have to be PG when I talk.
    ——————————-

no1currs

• Figaro

Can’t buy me love, everybody tells me so…

_____________________

AHHHHHHHHH

• TraceSTAN

Gearsarealwayst… said:

Demi tiene que sentarse en una esquina y pensar acerca de lo que hizo.
    Et peut-être porter un cancre pac.

_____

I’m not exactly freaking out. I’m just a bit disappointed. And I know there have been talks that Nick is just producing and writing with them. But I think he needs to work with people who could actually go along well with him. JB were supposed to be working with Chris brown,Timbaland,Jesse Mccartney,Pixie Lott,Jordin Sparks etc. I would be happier if they did.

• gottalent

SHIT I SPAM AND DIDNT EVEN KNOW IT!!!

WTF STOP SPAMMING GOTTALENT

• Figaro

All jokes aside, it’s almost christmas. What are we thankful for?

I thought we were supposed to say what we’re thankful for on Thanksgiving? haha
    ______________

….

;)

<——-

<——-

<——-

<——-

Figaro said:

Can’t buy me love, everybody tells me so…

_____________________

AHHHHHHHHH
    Say you don’t need no diamond ring and I’ll be satisfied.

She’s kicking someone when they’re already down. She deserves it.
    ====

Si.

Figaro said:
    All jokes aside, it’s almost christmas. What are we thankful for?
    ===
    isnt that the question for thanksgiving day? I want christmas to partyyyyyyyyy. Its jesus birthdaaaaaaaaay!!!

Dec 7, 2010 @ 12:35 pm

I want Nick.
    ——————–

A Nick post?
    I want Nick out of the “beatlab”.

Me too
    ____

I want Nick in my bed.

——————-

I want Nick on top of me
    _____

I want Nick in me… Wait what?
    ———————–

;)

• gottalent

LOL I KNOW HOW TO SPAM WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING IT!!!!

Alex by doing this, shows she’s not a good friend, but stop putting Demi on pedistal, neither was she, they were very close, but because Demi is upset she punches alex? I don’t know about yo guys but i have fights with friend but don’t punch them.

TraceSTAN said:

Gearsarealwayst… said:

Demi tiene que sentarse en una esquina y pensar acerca de lo que hizo.
    Et peut-être porter un cancre pac.
    Mujhe kuch samajh mein nahi aa raha.

Are we OT yet?

Dec 7, 2010 @ 12:41 pm
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

Demi tiene que sentarse en una esquina y pensar acerca de lo que hizo.

Epic fail.

I know right, that song sucks.

WYLMITE? WHY DID YOU COUGH AT ME? I HATE THAT SONG I DON’T LIKE IT!

This is so ridicilous. Suing is already stupid and now plastic surgery?? IT’S JUST A BLACK EYE. This isn’t defending your rights this is stealing money from an eighteen year old girl who has problems.
    And as for the people who say “sue her” you’re obviously not thinking right. It wouldn’t benefit her in any way because the judge wouldn’t waste his/her fucking time for something that happens every day. I’m sure all these people have better things to do. And so does demi. She needs to focus on her treatment. Stop wasting people’s time Alex. You’re not 5 anymore. Get over it…
    Get well soon dems <3

• Figaro

Wouldn’t it be some ironic shit if this is all just some publicity shit that these bitches conspired to fuck with us, and in reality, they’re actually lesbians? That’s the more likely choice.

All these boys

Dec 7, 2010 @ 12:41 pm
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

Demi tiene que sentarse en una esquina y pensar acerca de lo que hizo.

Epic fail.

I know right, that song sucks.
    Says the one with a Camilla Belle icon.

• Figaro

Demi loves her some botox balls.

THROAT SURGERY? FOR WHAT?

p.s. I dont think Demi should have punched her, but this is just ridiculous.

i’d be bragging that i got a shiner from demi. i’d take pictures and show my kids and everything.

hey alex, grow up and dance your way somewhere else.

• inhumancreation

She’s so overdramatic.

• lollipop1

*eats popcorn*
    *tackles you*

• mileyistheboss

lollipop1 said:

Demi is 18,so does that mean she might go to jail?
    O.o
    i hope she does.

LOL!

• z0mgnoway

Gearsarealwayst… said:
    A black eye can broke your cheekbone. Just for you all to know.

that cheek bone looked fine in all those smiley pics she had from the halloween party. just for you to know.

• z0mgnoway

Gearsarealwayst… said:
    A black eye can broke your cheekbone. Just for you all to know.

ugggghhhhhh..her dad should just shut the fuck up and get a c**k shoved down his throat..!!!!
    what a crazy ass psycho..what grownup talks like that ?
    now I know why demi turned out like this :/

oh,and this girl,yeah you have the right to sue her bully ass but a plastic surgery ? are you serious ? bitch would do anything for a 15 seconds of fame

AD HATES PeaceLoveHearts.

TraceSTAN said:

Gearsarealwayst… said:

Demi tiene que sentarse en una esquina y pensar acerca de lo que hizo.
    Et peut-être porter un cancre pac.
    Mujhe kuch samajh mein nahi aa raha.
    ====

Eu não entendi nada

THIS.

Dec 7, 2010 @ 12:46 pm

Dec 7, 2010 @ 12:41 pm
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

Demi tiene que sentarse en una esquina y pensar acerca de lo que hizo.

Epic fail.

I know right, that song sucks.
    Says the one with a Camilla Belle icon.
    ==
    that was the whole point. Omg, do I have to go slooooooower for you? XD

• inhumancreation

no1currs

Oh anon, you weren’t saying that last night.

I think Demi should get life without parole for what she has done.

• Moonbeam

Did peacelovehearts get banned?

This whole post is why AD hates OU.
    ————————–

that whole post was hilarious

WHAT IS AD?

Funny:)

• Ashleyy.

Gearsarealwayst… said:
    Demi is a bitch!!! SUE HER! SUE ALL HER FAMILY!!
    STFU hater.

Eww. Have a heart, would ya?! Jeez.

TraceSTAN said:

Gearsarealwayst… said:

Demi tiene que sentarse en una esquina y pensar acerca de lo que hizo.
    Et peut-être porter un cancre pac.
    Mujhe kuch samajh mein nahi aa raha.
    ====

Eu não entendi nada
    Ye kaun sa language hai?

Demi fans are evil mean hypocrites, that’s all i gott say.

Dec 7, 2010 @ 12:49 pm
    Moonbeam said:

Is peacelovehearts banned?

OU told picstoburn that they mistaken her to peacelovehearts and that they unbann pics if they banned her some how so I think so

Plastic surgery? That’s a bit much. Someone can’t take a punch. She’s making herself look like a f*ckin’ wimp with that. It’s not that serious. Sue her if you must but to be going to a specialist and stuff is just sad.

WHAT IS AD?

anythingdisney

• ellelovesjonas

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!
    This is just HILARIOUS!

that is RIDICULOUS. she got punched in the fucking eye and that would just make her cheekbone bruised up. there is NO reason for getting plastic surgery. now it’s clear she just wants demi’s money.

Demi punching her made that bitch look better.

Going to a specialist? She’s being so dramatic and making herself look like the biggest wimp ever. She’s sad.

AD HATES PeaceLoveHearts.
    Nobody cares.

• TraceSTAN

Moonbeam said:

Is peacelovehearts banned?

no was a site error, a few of us got banned by mistake they said

LOL im reading that whole post now

Nobody cares

Dec 7, 2010 @ 12:51 pm

Demi fans are evil mean hypocrites, that’s all i gott say.

Ashleyy. said:
    Gearsarealwayst… said:
    Demi is a bitch!!! SUE HER! SUE ALL HER FAMILY!!
    STFU hater.

Eww. Have a heart, would ya?! Jeez.
    ===

2010 @ 12:54 pm
    gottalent said:
    Dec 7, 2010 @ 12:51 pm

Demi fans are evil mean hypocrites, that’s all i gott say.

===
    o.O

• Moonbeam

Is peacelovehearts banned?

no was a site error, a few of us got banned by mistake they said
    oh, ok.

• Ashleyy.

Dec 7, 2010 @ 12:54 pm
    gottalent said:

Dec 7, 2010 @ 12:51 pm

Demi fans are evil mean hypocrites, that’s all i gott say.

HAHAHAHAHAAAA LMFAO. hahhaa omg kanye.
    xD

• WYLMITE?

Dear people of anything disney,
    We have migrated to your site, there’s nothing else you can do. You can bitch & whine about shit, but I’m not going anywhere & neither are any of these other OUppers. We could start a huge ass war, but i’d dominate with my pickle guns. So why don’t all of these “classy” bitches sit their damn asses down & deal with it. Thank you (:

HAHA yeah.

can i sue alex for annoying the fuck out of me?

Nobody cares

Make me.

• lollipop1

Demi fans are evil mean hypocrites, that’s all i gott say.
    true that.

Anna didn’t delete.

• Moonbeam
  • missxc

Dec 7, 2010 @ 12:12 pm
    EvaSnow said:

Demi stans are annoying. They need to stop treating Demi as a saint.
    ————————-

demi didn’t disfigurate her face she just gave her a black eye.
    _____________
    So giving someone a black eye for no reason is okay?
    ————————–

——————-

I like Demi, i dont think shes a saint and i dont think violence is the answer, but what alex welch is doing is just plain stupid. Ive never heard of someone suing over ONE punch. She didnt beat her up. She’s fine.

Dec 7, 2010 @ 12:12 pm
    EvaSnow said:

Demi stans are annoying. They need to stop treating Demi as a saint.
    ————————-

demi didn’t disfigurate her face she just gave her a black eye.
    _____________
    So giving someone a black eye for no reason is okay?
    ————————–

—————

• thedarksunshine

oh rumors..

• mileyistheboss

lollipop1 said:

Demi is 18,so does that mean she might go to jail?
    O.o
    i hope she does.

LOL!
    IT WAS NOT A JOKE!!!!

I know but I found it funny haha.

Gearsarealwayst… said:

Demi is a bitch!!! SUE HER! SUE ALL HER FAMILY!!

lala,

SHUT UP!

demi isn’t even that big to think that she can go punch people in their faces randomly..

bitch if you wanted to punch people and get away with you have to be britney or miley aka HBICs at some point of their lives -_-

AD acutally thought she were being serious when she said “we are going to drive all the ad people out” it was a joke.

• Moonbeam

They are stupid.

• gottalent

Come fucking on that black eyes wanst THAT serious, just because she didnt want to take the hit back she has to sue?
    BS she just want Demi to suffer more.

gottalent said:

Dec 7, 2010 @ 12:51 pm

Demi fans are evil mean hypocrites, that’s all i gott say.

I thought you were 14?

• GODEMI.

My question is (and this has probably been said already) what in the fucking world does this BITCH need plastic surgery on her NOSE for?! For a black eye and a bruised cheek? BITCH, STFU. -.-”

Team Demi, FTW.

——————————-

Yep

Boa sorteeee

• gottalent

this girl is obviously using this whole punching thing for attention. come on. its just a punch! yeah it was wrong.. but suing her and wanting plastic surgery?! shes making way to big a deal out of this.

Nobody cares

Make me.

I will. *cracks knuckles*

Demi fans are evil mean hypocrites, that’s all i gott say.

LMAO