Joe Jonas SLEEPER SOFA PURCHASE

joesleepersofa

Joe Jonas bought a Sleeper Sofa and household supplies at Target with a new friend in West Hollywood on Tuesday afternoon. Joe was strong enough to lift the bed into his expensive Mercedes SUV. Photos: GSI Media.

HOLD UP IM MEXICAN SOS STFU
    You must be blind
    Theyve gotten hotter.
    If youre into little boys then get out u pedophile!
    K now im out 4 realz reply if u want I dont

I’m Mexican too. And I disagree but your entitled to thinking that. For example I don’t find Johnny Depp or Brat Pitt even remotely hot, but most girls my age do. And btw, I’m 16 – guess I don’t really meet the criteria for “pedophile.”

i used to love them. their classic songs were so pure and beautiful. and joe’s hair were longer and not curly. lol. but i still can’t wait for joe’s new solo album! :D

Yeah, me too. Joe might have changed, but his talent is still fully in tact :)

Nice.

okay bop, what the hell is your fkn problem ?
    Creepy Mexican, Hobbit, Fell of the Earth, ? Yeah, right, calm down sh!tttt.. bet your no better than ANY OF THEM . or if you were.. we were seeing your face in magazines.. cool dude:)

so glad he is SO hardworking that he lives for pointless pap shots to keep his name alive.

#teamnickjonas

• ItsBlairWaldorf

His love nest with ashley must be really shaping up nicely.

• DaniC

You can almost see his butt crack! Lol

Wow everybody must be sleeping, usually Joe Jonas post get slot of comments lol

1st
    I love that he shops at Target
    and 2ndly
    Why was the security guard checking his recite? Like Joe would shoplift at Target.

I personally hate Target but whatever floats your boat.

and maybe they don’t realize who he is.

talentless hobo.

• blahblahblksheep

This made me laugh.

• JB rocks my socks

#teamnickjonas
    Thats rude and uncalled for.
    The paparazzi choose to follow him around.
    Hes just out living life.

• xafranbix

OMFG.
    Get in me.

1. Fascinating. Absolutely fascinating. Celebs shop. Who knew?
    2. If I were him I wouldn’t be able to stop myself from telling the paparazzi to either help me lift or shove off.
    3. He looks tired or something.
    4. FINALLY he’s changed. Good for you Joe Coco for using clothes more than once but the same outfit 3 times within 1 week is much.
    5. I love his shoes.
    That is all.

• JB rocks my socks

I personally hate Target but whatever floats your boat.
    HAH really
    … well I kinda go there for the randomest things and I always have fun there soo yeah maybe thats why
    besides its mr like I love the fact that he buys something at a regular store

#teamnickjonas

you’re a Nick fan and you say this? how bogus.

• JB rocks my socks

you’re a Nick fan and you say this? how bogus.

BAHAHAH Carzylady I like you!

• crazylady

BAHAHAH Carzylady I like you!
    hehe tank you you seem cool too

• YouDontCare

I guess that the person who said:

talentless hobo.

Is the same :

#teamnickjonas

——————————-

Boy/Girl whoever you are GTFO.
    So, he cant go to shopping because that means that he needs a papparazzi following him to “keep his name alive”? He’s just living his fuckin’ life.
    Joe is the Jonas who get more attention from the media, deal with it.
    Peace.

What’s happened to them? The Jonas Brothers used to be so goodlooking… Joe looks like a creepy Mexican, Nick looks like a hobbit, and Kevin… well, he fell of the face of the earth.

you can see it!! I would sooooo fuck Joe…

• YouDontCare

Dont mess with Joe Jonas if im present.

LOL

• JB rocks my socks

hehe tank you you seem cool too
    Oh yeah Im the bees knees
    lol dayum that was lame i think it time for me to go to bed.
    Peace bitches…. and random boys on oceanup

Oh yeah Im the bees knees
    lol dayum that was lame i think it time for me to go to bed.
    Peace bitches…. and random boys on oceanup
    k bye

YouDontCare said:

Dont mess with Joe Jonas if im present.

LOL
    Hello.

• StreetsOfGold

Talentless hobo.
    Yes, I’m so glad you called yourself out on being one.

• JB rocks my socks

HOLD UP IM MEXICAN SO STFU
    You must be blind
    Theyve gotten hotter.
    If youre into little boys then get out u pedophile!
    K now im out 4 realz reply if u want I dont care

• WYLMITE?

Its not about the looks. I love Joe’s personality. That is all I am gonna say on this.

love his loose jeans. well they aint that loose but for a jonas, theyre loose haha. and also love the small v neck cut shirt. he needs to inform brother nick that deep v neck cut shirts look gay

• crah

IKR

I love that watch.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

señoritaaaa

Furthermore, who looks that hot at target? I usually look like a hobo when i go there. He is so naturally good looking.

• xxloverxx

I’m so bored here

• Gearsarealwaysturning

• xxloverxx

• crah

hello?

• ljs1202

His “new friend?” Isn’t that their assistant, Noni?

• xxloverxx

welcome to the dead post

• ShannaBannie

He spends more time at target then he dose in the bathroom…..

that was sarcastic

• ShannaBannie

That black dude looks like this guy i went to school with in like 8th grade..

named

• G

Oh snap!

Is what he would say.

• SubwayToVenus

That black dude looks like this guy i went to school with in like 8th grade..

named

G

Oh snap!
    Is what he would say.

lmao.

• NienkeJonas

Omg he is soo cute <3 even while his mouth is open xD

• jerseygirl

LOL. I really do enjoy OU’s snarky comments sometimes.

Nice tighty-whities, Joseph. Looking good. ;)

• JoeHoe15

My Babe is looking mighty fine. xo

• Lauren F

His “new friend” is actually their personal assistant, Benoni Tagoe!

I love that he does all of this himself and doesn’t have anyone shop for him or have minions. Go Joe.

• blahblahblksheep

I CANT MAKE MY ICON FIT!!!!!! Someone do it for me? :(

• Empire_State_of_Mind

Cool…

• Empire_State_of_Mind

Hehehe he shops at Target

¡¡JOE IS HOT!!
    **team joej**

• thedarksunshine

he looks good.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I dont know what are you talking about but…joe buying a bed ;)

kinda hott

• Gearsarealwaysturning

MrsGregGarbowsky said:
    wait that’s benoni :D he’s awesome! and umm joseph pull up your pants!
    ===

nah why?

• xxloverxx

Lol hay joe’s butt

joe’s hair were longer

yeah I miss the longer hair a lot of times. it was cute but we all grow up and he still looks decent when you look past the facial hair.

on the other hand I think Nick has grown to look better than ever.

• WYLMITE?

When I began liking them it was because of their music. I still love their music.All those who cared for their looks have already migrated to Bieber,BTR,One Direction,The Wanted etc. Honestly I don’t mind this at all.

you’re blind?

• ItsBlairWaldorf

Dec 8, 2010 @ 12:05 am
    TraceSTAN said:

ItsBlairWaldorf said:

Dec 8, 2010 @ 12:01 am
    TraceSTAN said:

Blair and Dan. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh
    ——————————————-
    Yessssss!!!!!!!!! I am rooting for them.

Really that surprises me, thought you be all about Chuck.
    Do you know if Juliet is coming back or is her run over?
    ————————————
    I love Chuck/Blair.. but who knows with them. AS for juilet yet i hope she’s gone but i doubt it..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• mels

I “hated” Miley too for a while. and yeah Nick is the youngest guy I like too. good thing he’s legal now
    the funny thing is though he used to be my least fav brother…I mean I didn’t hate on him (I said he was like the fun police but that was about it I think) because he was their brother you know. I tried to like him for that reason but gah the little dude just bugged me so much back then.

Haha yeah…he is kinda the fun police. Which is also weird, cause I really like guys that are out there and loud and random and sarcastic and crazy! Haha But there’s just something about that Nick. When he did his solo project, I think that’s when I really fell for him! lol

• crazylady

I know they hate Joe and Kevin, and love Demi.

really? I haven’t seen any Kevin hate over there.

• mels

On a side note, I’m watching a rrreeeaaalllyyy old Hannah Montana. God, they’re young here.

I haven’t seen the new ones either. I saw a tiny bit of one the other day and it was Miley doing the interview after she revealed that she’s Hannah Montana. It definitely got on my nerves though lol It seemed like a real life interview with Miley…like the way she talked and everything. But it was still awkward, like she was trying to act…but she was acting like herself? Idk lol it was weird

• WYLMITE?

They definitely hate Joseph. Not sure I will like it there.

ItsBlairWaldorf said:

Dec 8, 2010 @ 12:05 am
    TraceSTAN said:

ItsBlairWaldorf said:

Dec 8, 2010 @ 12:01 am
    TraceSTAN said:

Blair and Dan. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh
    ——————————————-
    Yessssss!!!!!!!!! I am rooting for them.

Really that surprises me, thought you be all about Chuck.
    Do you know if Juliet is coming back or is her run over?
    ————————————

I can’t believe I just started watching it this season. I watched the earlier seasons back to back just before this season started to catch up. Then this year seemed worse at first but now is going good.

Dec 8, 2010 @ 12:09 am
    mels said:

I need to find a place to download them, I have to see what I missed even if not the best episodes.

WYLMITE? said:

They definitely hate Joseph. Not sure I will like it there.

It’s not my cup of tea there, but you seem to have late hours (by US time I mean), so might be more people on at there at times, nice to have an option.

• crazylady

I think he has a sarcastic sense of humor. I didn’t notice it before but he doesn’t seem like a stick in the mud as much as I thought. like I remember when he was imitating people in the audience and stuff at his solo concert.
    his humor is just very different…it’s hard to get it at first I guess
    I mean he’s still the most serious but it seems he CAN loosen up once in a while.

• mels

his humor is just very different…it’s hard to get it at first I guess

Yeah…and I about died on his “I Get That A Lot” episode! Haha I also think he’s the type of person that would be absolutely hilarious when you actually got to know him well

• TraceSTAN

Well mels, blair, crazy and WYLMITE, I’m off, have a good one.

• crah

you guys really spend a lot of time here. lol.

• mels

See ya later TraceStan! I’m out too! Talk to you guys later! I appreciate all you late nighters : ) lol

• mels

crah said:

you guys really spend a lot of time here. lol.

It’s 3:20am, all the Christmas decorations that we’ve been working on all night are finally up, my boyfriend’s asleep, my homework and studying are both done, the groceries are away, and the house is clean. What else to do?

P.S. I can’t get to sleep this early if that’s your suggestion.

• crah

mels said:
    crah said:

you guys really spend a lot of time here. lol.

P.S. I can’t get to sleep this early if that’s your suggestion.

cool. can’t wait for christmas ey. :D

• ItsBlairWaldorf

Dec 8, 2010 @ 12:10 am
    TraceSTAN said:

ItsBlairWaldorf said:

Dec 8, 2010 @ 12:05 am
    TraceSTAN said:

ItsBlairWaldorf said:

Dec 8, 2010 @ 12:01 am
    TraceSTAN said:

Blair and Dan. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh
    ——————————————-
    Yessssss!!!!!!!!! I am rooting for them.

Really that surprises me, thought you be all about Chuck.
    Do you know if Juliet is coming back or is her run over?
    ————————————

———————————
    I know! The 1st season was amazing.. So much to follow.. its seems like it’s getting better.. I’m crossing my fingers.

• ItsBlairWaldorf

Bye TraceStan.. Have a good one.

JonasFireworks said:

you’re from India too?? High-5 sister!!
    Yooooooooo

Cute angle, Joe.
    This would CRACK me up.

• MORICETSZ

icon check

• suckit

i see his butt crack<33 thanks for the soft-core p./orn OU

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

hot damn.
    If only that shirt was a little shorter.

• xSweetCandyxx

HOTTT

but his eyebrows make him…think about it if you saw a picof him with his eyebrows up you would know it was joe..right? yess

lol he doesnt wear boxers? eww.. gross

• mels

For Ashley’s? Oooo lala Aren’t they just a cute little family?

• WYLMITE?

Joe’s Camp Rock hair was gay. His Grammy performance hair was the worst. I loved the Joehawk but it only looked good when he was young. I liked his Burnin Up tour hair. A mix between straight and bangs. The LVTT cover hair was my absolute favorite.

Hehe =)

• YouDontCare

WYLMITE?

Hello.

Hey!

I own this post.

This site is so dumb these days. Most of you are ridiculous teenies who think they are all grown up~~

Glad to know there are still some of the old users.

Open your eyes kittens

Aw, I miss Dash. The real one.

It was so entertaining. Ohh, and who remembers Jay? Aw

• limelighter

Besides Joe buying me a new couch to fuck him on, Tey Songz just got me soooooooo hot. That may sound….weird but it was one of those moments like when you see Nick Jonas and you picture him shirtless and buff and sweaty…..and all these dirty things……..and then another hot guy pops into mind………sorryy I just vouldnt help but going on a rampage of how super hot guys turn me into a mental whore ._.

him & ashley are gonna have lots of fun on that thing…. ;)

Pants on the ground
    Pants on the ground
    Looking like a fool with your pants on the ground.

• crah

dilemma said:
    i just wanna say. how’s everybody’s morning? lol

I haven’t witnessed my morning .I woke up at 12 pm :P how about you ?

ohmygod. really? i always woke up at 11. still count as morning right? lol. what did you do last night?

He was strong enough! That cracked me up! I love target..,

• Gearsarealwaysturning

so boreed

u guys just wont let them grow up…their 18,21,24 now their not little boys… i love the way the idiots thinks nick look like a hobo in his thousand dollar leather jacket his three hundred dollar jeans! i guess you guys perfer the wanna be ganster beiber you know the white boy from canada.. hahaha

• Gearsarealwaysturning

i just wanna say. how’s everybody’s morning? lol
    ===
    idk, i woke up at 1:00 PM. XD

• paola

where are you from? loll. they were mostly well known in the USA, I don’t think they got their world status until 2009.
    I’m from India.
    Became a fan in Jan 2009. =)
    im from Peru and i heard about them in the middle of 2008.

The black dude is Ben. JB’s personal assistant. I met him over the summer. Pretty rad dude.

they werent raised just to spend money foolishly… they know what money is bcuz they didnt have any at one point and they realize as fast as you have it it can be gone… they themselves said tht in an interview.. they didnt buy houses and cars.. they have two houses one in l.a. one in texas an dkevin as a house bcuz him and his wife might wnt to have some privacy little girl… joe lives in a house tht they rent with roomates nick drives a pick up and a classic car hardly speding their money on houses and cars btw joe still has the car tht he bought when he got his drivers license… thts called being humble and living a christian life style..

• SubwayToVenus

Jonas brothers became world wide famous in 2008.
    ALBL was their best selling album and it came out in 2008.

• brielle

even though not a lot of fans liked LVATT it still was #3 on Billboard.

I think the next album the Jonas Brothers release will be good because they are breaking away from Disney and I think they found their sound(which is what went wrong with LVATT) I see LVATT as a sample album because they had so many different sounds on that album it is confusing,lol.

• Brielle.

Joe is making babies with Ashley!Thats what he’s doing.

• Dash

There won’t be a next Jonas Brothers album. Unless they decide to do another after they’re old and washed up like BSB.

Mhm you can see his boxer ;)

Finally now ashley!! :D

• Dash

Me too. :(

But I bet like 96% of the people on here now don’t even know who “-” is…

• inJONASLAND

Look how sweet (: and strong :D

Jeps, it’s all JoeJ

@limelighter
    OMFG your icon!! xD

• Dash

He bought furniture at Target? Seriously? Doesn’t he have millions of dollars to spend on that kind of stuff? Maybe all of their crazy spending and buying houses is finally catching up with them. …awkward…

• Shana Doodee Minaj

i used to be the biggest Joe stan up here trolling all his haters ,but now i just wanna scream how much he annoys me.Joe, do somethin w/ your life really .

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Dec 8, 2010 @ 10:13 am
    Dash said:
    mte.im from france ,i remember once going to target in Miami ,seeing it full of cheapy things then making a commitment 2 myself that i would move to the USA,buy me a nice house next to a target store,so i can get there every saturday and shop till i wanna drop.

• sophieee

When is Joe gonna do something productive with his life?
    he’s become sooo boring.

• sophieee

Dash said:
    or maybe the couch is comfy?

• ItsBlairWaldorf

Dec 8, 2010 @ 11:38 am
    sophieee said:

When is Joe gonna do something productive with his life?
    he’s become sooo boring.
    ——————————–
    Nick’s the only productive one. He’ll be the only one left standing while the other two fade into oblivion.

YouDontCare said:

WYLMITE?

Hello.

Hey!

So how you doing fellow Joe stan?

• crah

this post is so dead.

• ljs1202

Somebody buy Joe a belt for Christmas.

LOL he really needs one i have to teach him not to flash any one except me

When I began liking them it was because of their music
    ————————————
    Joe was the first I noticed but I started really getting into him/found him attractive mainly because of his personality and I got into some of their music at the same time.

• Poned

HAHAHAHAHA =D

• dilemma

babyyy
    that little butt is the first thing I noticed hehe <3 adorbz
    :3 and those arms.yummy
    I love it when I get to see him being like anybody else

• Gearsarealwaysturning

me cago de hambre la concha de tu hermana D:

HHAHAHAHAHA BUM CRACK!

• YouDontCare

Dec 7, 2010 @ 10:53 pm
    WYLMITE? said:

YouDontCare said:

WYLMITE?

Hello.

Hey!

So how you doing fellow Joe stan?

_________

I’m fine. Very sleepy but I keep reading gossip. I know, i dont have a live lol

• dilemma

eh
    I havn’t been here for so long
    wassup ?

crazylady said:

When I began liking them it was because of their music
    ————————————
    ————————
    Exactly. I watched the 2007 live chat video and I was like this dude is hilarious. haha =)

YouDontCare said:

Dec 7, 2010 @ 10:53 pm
    WYLMITE? said:

YouDontCare said:

WYLMITE?

Hello.

Hey!

So how you doing fellow Joe stan?

_________

I’m fine. Very sleepy but I keep reading gossip. I know, i dont have a live lol
    Happens to me all the time.
    lol

thats the jobros personal assistant with him…

• crazylady

Joe’s Camp Rock hair was gay.

meh I disliked the first season of JONAS’s hair more.
    I agree with you about the Grammy hair. that was the worst.

• omgitsjoejonas

:D
    —————
    *swoon*
    i miss those days when they were so powerful, they had barely any haters and if they did, people didn’t say it as much as they do now. ):

• SunLight Princess

He’s one fine boy.

crazylady said:

Joe’s Camp Rock hair was gay.

meh I disliked the first season of JONAS’s hair more.
    I agree with you about the Grammy hair. that was the worst.
    Yeah it didn’t suit him.

omgitsjoejonas said:

:D
    —————
    *swoon*
    I was not even a fan back then.
    People keep talking about how they were popular in 2008 and I’m like I didn’t even know them.

• ItsBlairWaldorf

Dec 7, 2010 @ 10:56 pm
    WYLMITE? said:

:D
    ———————-
    So much better looking here.

• WYLMITE?

I’m alone on a Joe post.
    Muhaha

who doesn’t?
    but I miss it more because they just seem so irrelevant now…I mean I guess it’s good that some teenies are gone but now it just seems like no one cares anymore (I mean I know they probly still have a lot of fans but it’s like where the hell did you all go) . this is like the only active site about Jonas.
    maybe I should blame twitter though idk is that where a lot of people talk about them now?

ItsBlairWaldorf said:

Dec 7, 2010 @ 10:56 pm
    WYLMITE? said:

:D
    ———————-
    So much better looking here.
    The best thing about his long hair is that his eyebrows get covered.
    LOL

• mileyistheboss

its obviously for him and ashley to fuck on

crazylady said:

who doesn’t?
    Nobody cares because they have not released any album recently.
    Their last album did not do any good to them. If it was their 2nd or 3rd album they could have kept releasing singles and would have done well on the charts. Most fans did not like LVTT that much.

• WYLMITE?

I knew something was wrong when they released Keep It Real as a single.

-.-

• ItsBlairWaldorf

I think all the fans that are in tune with reality will know the jobros are done.

• crazylady

The best thing about his long hair is that his eyebrows get covered.
    LOL

do you realize how weird he would look without those eyebrows though?

crazylady said:

The best thing about his long hair is that his eyebrows get covered.
    LOL

do you realize how weird he would look without those eyebrows though?
    LOL I don’t want to know……

• crazylady

LOL I don’t want to know……
    —————–
    heh yeah you really don’t. I came really close to picturing it once and I said “I need some brain bleach now” *shudders*

• 143Miley

do you realize how weird he would look without those eyebrows though?
    __________
    Thanks.. everytime I see him I’m going to picture him without eyebrows now.

• omgitsjoejonas

:D
    —————
    *swoon*
    I was not even a fan back then.

143Miley said:

do you realize how weird he would look without those eyebrows though?
    __________
    Thanks.. everytime I see him I’m going to picture him without eyebrows now.
    LMAO Me too.

• crah

143Miley said:
    do you realize how weird he would look without those eyebrows though?
    __________
    Thanks.. everytime I see him I’m going to picture him without eyebrows now.
    i can picture it. that would be so weird and funny. LMAO

omgitsjoejonas said:

:D
    —————
    *swoon*
    I was not even a fan back then.

I’m from India.
    Became a fan in Jan 2009. =)

• crazylady

idk why most people hate LVATT though. I like a few songs from it and even though I don’t like the song Paranoid I loved the video for it.

do not like their series music though (so I definitely don’t like Keep It Real) it just does not sit well with me

• JonasFireworks

you’re from India too?? High-5 sister!!

• JonasFireworks

you’re from India too?? High-5 sister!!

• crah

i just wanna say. how’s everybody’s morning? lol.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

ljs1202 said:
    His “new friend?” Isn’t that their assistant, Noni?
    ===
    Yeah, but OU knows nothing.

• dilemma

i just wanna say. how’s everybody’s morning? lol

I haven’t witnessed my morning .I woke up at 12 pm :P how about you ?

He looks gross

• omgitsjoejonas

who doesn’t?

honestly, i blame their management. too much disney, they were doing so well after their world tour, if they broke out of Disney then it would o been perfect timing, but they didn’t. and they completely forgot about teamjonas and FFE.

• crazylady

Thanks.. everytime I see him I’m going to picture him without eyebrows now.

oopsies I didn’t mean that.. I meant with thinner eyebrows. that’s why I said “those”.

and I’ve said enough on the subject. shutting up right now

crazylady said:

I liked LVTT, but it was far from their best. Especially after the amount of success they had in 2008 and with ALBL. Their self titled album is my favorite. It will be difficult for them to make me like an album more than that one,but I hope they do it. :)

• omgitsjoejonas

:D
    —————
    *swoon*
    I was not even a fan back then.

I’m from India.
    Became a fan in Jan 2009. =)
    i see, that makes sense :D
    im from england and i only heard about them right at the end of ’08.

omgitsjoejonas said:

who doesn’t?

Disney ruined their sound. The show and the 3D movie was no needed.

Where is Ashley and why isn’t she with Joe?

omgitsjoejonas said:

:D
    —————
    *swoon*
    I was not even a fan back then.

I’m from India.
    Became a fan in Jan 2009. =)
    i see, that makes sense :D
    im from england and i only heard about them right at the end of ’08.
    We missed their most amazing times. :(

• WYLMITE?

Where is Ashley and why isn’t she with Joe?
    I heard she is filming BD somewhere.

who cares abnt ashiey
    i like joe wath out har

• omgitsjoejonas

:D
    —————
    *swoon*
    I was not even a fan back then.

I’m from India.
    Became a fan in Jan 2009. =)
    i see, that makes sense :D
    im from england and i only heard about them right at the end of ’08.
    We missed their most amazing times. :(
    :( we did. depressing stuff. ;(

• mels

I actually DESPISED the Jonas Brothers for a while when they first came out. I remember they were on TRL and the girls were freaking out and I was disgusted lol But I am a fan now. I like Joe and Kevin and all, but Nick Jonas is my future husband. Haha I ADORE him!

• crazylady

my favorite is It’s About Time. and ALBL is pretty good.

I don’t know I got tired of the self-titled.

• MrsJimHalpert

Joe’s such a man’s man.. Adorable.

crazylady said:

my favorite is It’s About Time. and ALBL is pretty good.

I don’t know I got tired of the self-titled.
    You just didn’t say this.

You know when the sun forgets to shine
    I’ll be there to hold you through the night
    We’ll be running so fast we could fly tonight
    And even when were miles and miles apart
    You’re still holding all of my heart
    I promise it will never be dark
    I know, were inseparable

• crazylady

Nick Jonas is my future husband. Haha I ADORE him!

ha I’d say something like that about him but my younger friend and I have this thing where we have our own Jonas…she switched it up on me making Nick hers and Joe is mine. it used to be the other way around. guess it’s only fair I had Nick long enough. I mean it’s not like shed find out about it because she doesn’t even have the internet but still

• TraceSTAN

I find this statement endlessly fascinating for some reason. I’m in shock.

• crazylady

I find it funny how people often say this. I have never really hated them. the worst I thought about them was “who is this? they sound like girls. how can people like this?”
    but all I heard from them or even knew about them were 6 minutes…i didn’t know their names or anything.

• crazylady

I find this statement endlessly fascinating for some reason. I’m in shock.

she got a virus on her computer and can’t use the net anymore so her mom stopped playing the bill

TraceSTAN said:

I find this statement endlessly fascinating for some reason. I’m in shock.
    I have tried multiple times. Does not work. Cannot live without Internet.

• crazylady

I have tried multiple times. Does not work. Cannot live without Internet.

heh me neither. I would go insane (I’m already nuts)

crazylady said:

I find this statement endlessly fascinating for some reason. I’m in shock.

Ah okay, I was going through my head, with things like being in some distant land, living on an island, etc. Not as an exotic an excuse as I hoped for lol.

• crazylady

hehe sry to disappoint then.

crazylady said:

I have tried multiple times. Does not work. Cannot live without Internet.

heh me neither. I would go insane (I’m already nuts)

lol I go nuts when a page I want takes too long to load, no internet is just crazy talk.

• crazylady

I just realized I typed “playing” instead of paying.
    grr.

• ItsBlairWaldorf

@TraceStan i LOVE your icon.. I’ll miss the old horse though. I named it tilda..

• WYLMITE?

I am making an account on AD.

ItsBlairWaldorf said:

Thanks, she might be back, not sure how much of a white hose person I am. I accept Tilda and might actually adopt that name for her.

• crazylady

bet my mom would love that horse icon…

@ItsBlair

Did you see gossip girl this week, it was a good one.

crazylady said:

bet my mom would love that horse icon…

lol when people say that is “something their mom would like”, that is usually an insult. I won’t take it that way though.

• mels

Haha yeah, I was in a different phase then! Lol I actually despised Miley then too. And about the Nick thing, I don’t know why I love him so much! I have actually never dated anyone younger than me and only dated someone born in the same year as me once(well twice, but only one was serious lol) and I am NOT attracted to younger guys. But Nick? Phheeww…I don’t even care haha

The user name is taken.

• ItsBlairWaldorf

Dec 7, 2010 @ 11:57 pm
    TraceSTAN said:

@ItsBlair

Did you see gossip girl this week, it was a good one
    ————————————-
    I did! I can’t wait to see what’s gonna happen between serena and ben.. I still don’t trust juilet.

• mels

BAAHAHAHAHAHAHA YYEESSSSS, TraceSTAN…..YES!

——————————————
    heh my mom is cool in her own way so it’s not really.

Blair and Dan. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

• WYLMITE?

What is the most popular topic on AD?
    I know they hate Joe and Kevin, and love Demi.

• NotInsaneJustRational

1st
    I love that he shops at Target
    and 2ndly

He might just pull a Winona Rider, you never know.

• JB rocks my socks

1st
    I love that he shops at Target
    and 2ndly

____

“Christian lifestyle”? Please shut the fuck up and don’t come to OU again. Or, if you must come, don’t comment.

• LilaBabiuk

SO HAPPY TO SEE U WITHOUT ASHELY JOE!!! You need a life out if her life!!! That’s healthy, you know?

• mels

• TraceSTAN

They had a few off weeks, now it gets really good again.

mels said:

I only liked the first season.

mels said:

I haven’t seen any HM in a long time, not even one episode of this years stuff, not on much here.

• ItsBlairWaldorf

Dec 8, 2010 @ 12:01 am
    TraceSTAN said:

Blair and Dan. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh
    ——————————————-
    Yessssss!!!!!!!!! I am rooting for them.

• WYLMITE?

I will try to be nice and not mention OU.

ItsBlairWaldorf said:

Dec 8, 2010 @ 12:01 am
    TraceSTAN said:

Blair and Dan. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh
    ——————————————-
    Yessssss!!!!!!!!! I am rooting for them.

Really that surprises me, thought you be all about Chuck.
    Do you know if Juliet is coming back or is her run over?

• mels

I only liked the first season

Really?? I don’t like them as much for some reason. Like the bone dance stuff? Lol That’s back when I didn’t like her and all of my friends did and I always had to listen to that stupid song at cheerleading practice…so maybe I just have a negative memory of that haha

WYLMITE? said:

I will try to be nice and not mention OU.

wise call, tread lightly.

So i checked oceanup on my blackberry at 6 in the morning when my alarm rang, half alseep I saw the butt crack picture and got really excited. Didn’t have a chance to check my comp so during the day, when i checked OU again on my phone, I looked at the pic again. Then I finally got home and now I get to see Joseph’s ass in a full size picture and my night got 20 times better.

• mrs.jonas1234567

heheheheh he’s soo mine back of bitches and for all you haters out htere who thinks that my joey is a talent less unattractive hoba GO GET CHECKED INTO A CRAZY HOME! i’m in to good a mood to cuss here so..

i didnt like there third album..
    its about time i think? idk the one with video girl on it and lovebug.

WYLMITE? said:

omgitsjoejonas said:

who doesn’t?

Disney ruined their sound. The show and the 3D movie was no needed.

yeah but they wanted more money..
    if joe wants to be a serious actor
    kevin a director
    and nick a musican they should of left disney or they need to leave disney now. but it’s kindof too lat.e

dat white ass..lmao
    cute though

normally I would be terrified to see someone’s butt crack but nick’s was showing once and this is the second or third time for joe but it’s really cute when it’s one of the jonases..they’re like..babies’ butts lol

and what p.orn ? it’s only a butt xD

bleh ! he should shave hat disgusting beard !

Dec 8, 2010 @ 05:42 am

Don’t think he is lifting it into his car himself oceanup!
    There’s a guy helping him. and ughhh he better NOT be moving in with Ashley
    ~~~~~~~~~~~

Or what? You’ll kill them both, then shoot yourself? RME!

lol he doesnt wear boxers? eww.. gross

um,I think that white thing IS a boxer if I’m not mistaking

I work at Target… now why can’t I work at THAT Target?!?!

this pic is really creepy
    like,why is that gay ass paparazzo trying to snap a shot of that angle ?
    get a life and stop stalking

Cool

The guy with him is Noni B. He works for them…he toured with them. Essentially he works as a personal assistant but he’s on Nick’s soccer team and their all friends.

• WYLMITE?

Joe was strong enough to lift the bed into his expensive Mercedes SUV.

This made me LOL.

• WYLMITE?

Still waiting for his solo album.
    -sigh-

O.M.Gee I was first, I feel like I can move mountains now

• your love is off the chain

He’s so cute. I’m loving seeing him without Ashley : )

Don’t think he is lifting it into his car himself oceanup!
    There’s a guy helping him. and ughhh he better NOT be moving in with Ashley

• Meghan

ljs1202 said:
    Somebody buy Joe a belt for Christmas.

______________________________

LOL.

• MrsGregGarbowsky

wait that’s benoni :D he’s awesome! and umm joseph pull up your pants!

• crazylady

Still waiting for his solo album.
    -sigh-

I’ve been waiting….need some new music up in here, my peoples need to get on da ball.

Sanoj eoj

Holy crap, I just noticed the butt pic. Is it just me or does he have like an extremely high butt crack? My crack ends right above where my hips bend. Idk it just looked weird to me…

• gfgfhgf

======\\\ http://www. betterwhol es al er.us///===========
    handbag $33

AF tank woman $17

puma slipper woman $30

90X Extreme Fitness System ONLY ONLY 42$$$$$$$
    ed hardy short_tank_woman $16

Sandal $32

christian louboutin $80

Sunglass $15

COACH_Necklace $27

handbag $33

AF tank woman $17

puma slipper woman $30

• hyggthl

TUeAwq lkfywfaonhvq, [url=http://nwsjtghgldcj.com/]nwsjtghgldcj[/url], [link=http://dgnimpcpkgta.com/]dgnimpcpkgta[/link], http://hetsbxtndlmv.com/

Well at least we now know that if this whole music thing doesn’t work out that Joseph will be an awesome plumber hahaha

on a scale of 1-10 his bootie is a solid 20 ;) best bootie in the business