Debby Ryan Disney CHRISTMAS Parade

203876252

Video under!

• getouttamyway

Everybody in Disney is singing, it’s crazy. even when they can’t, Disney wants them to sing (or destroy our ears).

Empire_State_of_Mind said:

wooaaaaaahhhh

she sings too ?

wtf ?

Isnt that the whole Disney thing? You have to sing, act, and dance.

_____
    Woooaaah! what? any disney star can dance, any.

• elinazh

AGREE!!!!!!!:)

wooaaaaaahhhh

she sings too ?

wtf ?

Isnt that the whole Disney thing? You have to sing, act, and dance.

_____
    Woooaaah! what? any disney star can dance, any.
    Ehhh…not really. IMO the only Disney star that can dance well is Demi. The other ones look really awkward….

• dilemma

@elinazh

lol @ your icon..so cute

and yeah disney is trying to make money out of these kids in every possible field

• dilemma

Empire_State_of_Mind said:

wooaaaaaahhhh

she sings too ?

wtf ?

Isnt that the whole Disney thing? You have to sing, act, and dance.

_____
    Woooaaah! what? any disney star can dance, any.

I have to disagree
    alison stoner is the best and the 2 black dudes from camp rock 1

__________
    okay, can you send me a video’s link where she dance well? cause i don’t remember

__________
    In her B-day party one time. Demi can move.
    Hold on a second…Im gonna look for it.

I have to disagree
    alison stoner is the best and the 2 black dudes from camp rock 1

______
    oh thanks! i have forgotten. they are great and allison stoner is talented. the problem is that people only see Demi, Jonas Brothers, Miley and Selena on Disney.

__________

here’s the link

• WYLMITE?

For all I know, that Anna girl from Camp Rock is actually a good singer.

• getouttamyway

In her B-day party one time. Demi can move.
    Hold on a second…Im gonna look for it.
    _____
    okay, i’m excited to see that

Here’s another link.
    She’s pretty good.

• WYLMITE?

That guy who covered Catch Me is good too.

I have to disagree
    alison stoner is the best and the 2 black dudes from camp rock 1

Alison is pretty good too.

• getouttamyway

YEEESSS Demi can sing. i’m really sorry for her to had been discovered by Disney. The disney industry is mean and no one cares who you are, you will always been called “The New Miley” she’s talented. i’m not a fan but agree that she is

she also dance well

• Empire_State_of_Mind

Hmmmm…I wonder if any DC star will be able to surpass the popularity of JB/Miley.

• WYLMITE?

Musically, Demi is way more talented than Miley.

WYLMITE? said:

Musically, Demi is way more talented than Miley.
    _____
    it’s obvious.

WHEN SOMEONE AUDTIONS FOR DISNEY THEY HAVE TO BE ABLE TO SING TOO… DISNEY DOES IT ON PURPOSE DUH

getouttamyway said:

WYLMITE? said:

Musically, Demi is way more talented than Miley.
    _____
    it’s obvious.

i think there both amazing at music.

• SubwayToVenus

I decided to click on this post when I saw Debby Ryan had 31 comments.

• SubwayToVenus

Musically, Demi is way more talented than Miley.

That isn’t even something people should dare to discuss.

• Empire_State_of_Mind

JB/Miley/ Selena/ Demi are all talented in their own way.Obviously, people saw something in them , thats why Disney chose them.

• SubwayToVenus

Musically, JB are the most talented, so is Demi, Selena is a great actress and Miley has an amazing, unique, beautiful voice

• Empire_State_of_Mind

Yep…They are all talented.

• mels

I don’t think Miley is so popular because of her voice or acting. I think she CAN sing and act(sometimes lol) very well….but the biggest thing is her star power! She is just loveable and fun and cute and people love her. But I think people are starting to turn on her because she just hasn’t been super smiley and happy anymore like she used to be. I’m not saying I agree with that…but I think that’s the real reason more than the fact that people think she’s too provocative now. If she was still as happy and perky, I think she could be as provocative as she wanted to be and get zero backlash.

• WYLMITE?

mels said:

This is why it annoys me when she gets to sing all the amazing songs which she has not even written. Her voice is not that great in my opinion. I would not mind her being an actor, but musically she is not a genius.
    I would say that if Demi had got the chance to sing ‘The Climb’ it would do well too.
    Taylor is a terrible singer, but she can write. Demi is an amazing singer, and can write too. Miley can do both, but she is not that great.

P.S. Opinion.

• Voice of reason

I dislike her… with a passion.

• camm

hahah that little boy looks mad! i love debby! super sweet girl and so beautiful! im not really a fan of the singing though.

• Ilovenicholasjonas.

I like Debby :)

• aysel

me too!))
    Don’t understand why people don’t like her..

WHO WANTS TO SEE SOME CANADIAN BACON?

• Shana Doodee Minaj

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Dec 8, 2010 @ 10:09 am
    WHO WANTS TO SEE SOME CANADIAN BACON?
    *hands a fork* :)

• SubwayToVenus

Jb and Demi are considered the most talented cause they write their own music.
    Miley is talented because of her voice and Selena’s an amazing actress.
    So, yeah they are all talented.

• SubwayToVenus

Demi’s a good dancer (:

• SubwayToVenus

____
    we can close the debate if you want. i don’t think talking about it could change something. Miley stays the Queen.

I give props to Demi, without a doubt she has the best voice from Disney, she’s a pretty sick dancer, but well her actin I dunno I’m not a fan, based on sawc or camp rock, not fond of it.

Demi = Amazing singer
    Miley = Singer/Actress (personally i like her acting more)
    Selena= Amazing Actress

Demi is really talented, she has a sick voice and writes her own music, the thing is that her songs are not catchy! I think selena has a pretty voice and she’s gotten better, and some of her songs are cool, like rock god, a year without rain, etc, miley has a weird voice but it works for her, i also think she should come up with better songs..at acting, selena’s the boss, she’s a combination of Reese Witherspoon and Jennifer Aniston! Then Demi (she’s like Monica from Friends haha they’re so alike) and then Miley.

MILEY WILL ALWAYS BE ON TOP JUST SAYING

• getouttamyway

when i say Miley’s the queen, isn’t my opinion, i don’t like her music or movies. i mean, on disney she is the most popular. i like Demi’s voice and Selena is a so good actress. demi is a good actress too, did you look at Grey’s Anatomy?

• cony

That kid does not look happy.

• gingerrx.

i consider demis music catchy too, but of course not like dance or anything, just different. doesn’t make her songs any less good. and compared to selena, she actually writes or cowrites her own songs.

• mattjac0bs

both miley and demi are damn great singers. i agree mileys the queen and always will be.

• sophieee

she’s a bad singer.

• dilemma

I’m watching this documentry about jhonbennete and how they’re investigating hear death

the asshole who did that to her needs to get his head chopped off of his head then smashed with a hammer

how can any human being do that to a six year old child ?

:'(

RIP baby girl

• sophieee

dilemma said:

how can any human being do that to a six year old child ?

:'(

RIP baby girl
    yeah i heard about her.
    poor girl :/

• inhumancreation

Hahahah the little dude in the hoodie doesn’t seem so impressed

• xomirandajonasxo

i wanna be there<3 i have only been in disneyland in paris but i wanna be in usa<3

For a moment I thought that was Selena

she seems nice

• elinazh

i will go to disney land but only on april:))) love it <3 <3

• xomirandajonasxo

i think it was ment for camp rock cast to sing there but because of demi they couldnt

• Empire_State_of_Mind

are jb doing this? …or maybe they already did?

• elinazh

debby isn’t in camp rock cast????!!!!!!

• dilemma

wooaaaaaahhhh

she sings too ?

wtf ?

wooaaaaaahhhh

she sings too ?

wtf ?

Isnt that the whole Disney thing? You have to sing, act, and dance.

• 143Miley

I don’t like you Debby Ryan.

Empire_State_of_Mind said:

Yep…They are all talented.
    ________
    nobody said they aren’t. i just say that there is a lot of others disney people who also are talented. I think bridget mendler has a super voice but everybody just see Miley/JB/SELENA/DEMI

• Empire_State_of_Mind

Yep…They are all talented.
    ________

True…but JB, Miley, Demi, and Selena are the most popular people that came out of Disney. Maybe thats a bit unfair to the other Disney Stars.

• getouttamyway

My god! there is a loooot of snow here in Paris. is there snow in USA too?

• WYLMITE?

JB became huge because they actually write their own music.

Selena and Miley had a show.

Demi had a movie,and she writes her own music too.
    I’m pretty sure that if any other DC star comes out with his/her own material he/she would be appreciated. Its not just about voice.

• crah

demi can’t dance. allison stoner is a lot better.

• 143Miley

demi can’t dance. allison stoner is a lot better.
    __________
    Demi can dance a whole lot better than I can.

WYLMITE? said:

JB became huge because they actually write their own music.

Selena and Miley had a show.

Demi had a movie,and she writes her own music too.
    ____

crah said:

demi can’t dance. allison stoner is a lot better.
    ____
    allison stoner is great but Demi can dance too

• WYLMITE?

getouttamyway said:

WYLMITE? said:

JB became huge because they actually write their own music.

Selena and Miley had a show.

Demi had a movie,and she writes her own music too.
    ____
    WTF?

• blahblahblksheep

They are all amazing in their own ways. Miley is extremely talented, but queen? I don’t think so. Demi’s voice is INSANE. She has so much power and range it’s unbelievable. Miley’s voice is strong too, but has a much deeper tone. Selena…she’s a good actress,and a FANTASTIC role model, but needs to work on the voice. She has a…nice…voice, but no power, or range.