Jasmine Villegas JEALOUS New Song

Dec 8, 2010 @ 11:37 am
    WYLMITE? said:

There is no way you are above 10.
    awwwwwwwww thank you so much!!! but actually… I’m 15 nearly 16 so STFU :)

• Gearsarealwaysturning

NO ONE CARES.

• HayleyBee

She’s got a nice voice, the song is nice and the piano part is absolutely stunning.
    Good luck to her. :)

OIC NOW OU IS POSTEING HER JUST BECAUSE SHE WORKED WITH NICK

POSTING*

• BirthdayCake

She’s very pretty but she was a little sharp a couple of times throughout the song. Nasally and not too good but not terrible either. And no offense but she seems a little boring. I feel like there are already a bunch of girls like her in the industry right now. I’m just looking for something new…or something so incredibly amazing that I have to listen. She just isn’t it. And I always get her and that Jessica girl mixed up. I wish her the best though. Maybe she’ll make it big…does she play instruments?

Gearsarealwayst… said:

NO ONE CARES.

you care enough to post a comment

Dec 8, 2010 @ 09:32 am
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

NO ONE CARES.
    then that means that I’m no one and the people who wrote on this post are no one… ohh… YOU ARE NO ONE TOO :)
    DON’T LET HATERS GO INTO YOUR LIVES CAUSE THEY ARE JUST J.E.A.L.O.U.S. :)

She is so Good I just love it !!

• getouttamyway

she has a good voice but i don’t like the song she sings.

• Entertainmentlove

kinda good kinda sucks balls

• abc

I hope she releases this on Itunes…with the piano because I really like this song. I could definitely hear this on the radio.

• WYLMITE?

Not a fan.

• blahblahblksheep

Her voice is like nails on a chalk board! It goes right friggin through me! It actually HURT to listen to that. NASALLY. All I can think is Fran Drescher.

• WYLMITE?

blahblahblksheep said:

—————
    Oh God.

I’m sorry but she can’t sing at all. You guys are just sucking up to her.

• The Anon

god i so fricking agree she sucks hard!
    fail for Jasmine V. -.-”

My ears are bleeding!!

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Villegas can’t sing ,she counts on her plastic to seduce producers , not that she’s a prostitute,but she hasn’t got THE VOICE & the way she brags totally makes me believe she thinks she does have that.Beauty’s not the only matter in life.And yeah i hate the fact that everybody wants to sing nowadays i often ask myself if its possible to number all the singers…weird but true.Anyway i think that many singers don’t sing that good but are sellin concert tickets worldwilde ,having fanbases, being known,having recogniton & stuff ,while great talents are waiting their turn which is ppbly never gone 2 come .Well kids,this is life.

• thedarksunshine

She’s good but she just needs to go to a few vocal classes to make her breathing better and learn not to sing from her nose.

• ellelovesjonas

I don’t think she’s bad but it’s not the kinda voice that would make me wanna buy her CD.

• WYLMITE?

Nasal voice is not something I like.

She’s great. :)

• Gearsarealwaysturning

No one cares…NO ONE, NO OOOONEEEE. xd

• Gearsarealwaysturning

is this girl even famous? no. So yeah …

• WYLMITE?

DON’T LET HATERS GO INTO YOUR LIVES CAUSE THEY ARE JUST J.E.A.L.O.U.S. :)
    There is no way you are above 10.

• TeamSwift

I don’t wanna be mean. But her voice is NOT even good. I dislike her.

I love it!I cant wait to hear the song she wrote with Nick!! :D

• Jordynn=)

JASMINE SHUTT UPP! you can’t sing. Learn how to use your diaphragm!

• Jess

not gonna hate her just because of Jutin, she haves a realy good voice , a just don’t like the song she is singing +1

• stock designs

Keep working, great job,vector conversion, I love it! I will give it to my friends.Thanks!,Now lets see if I can do something productive with it. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!,nice to be here…. thanks for share.Thanks for sharing will be sure to follow this blog regularly.digitizing software I love these stories! Keep making them!The information here is really valuable.Thanks for writing, I very much liked your newest post. I think you should post more frequently, you evidently have natural ability for blogging!stock designsJust want to say what a great blog you got here!Keep up the good work, I like your writing.Great tips and reminders as show-goers adjust budgets and schedules in this economically challenged period.

GAG ME

• AyeItsChelsea

Its not that new you know? She sung it over a month ago at the concert I went to…

• PullTheTrigger

I’ve really disliked her since before she was even linked to Bieber :l She seems so full of shit. I think she needs to get off her high horse and be brought down a peg or two. or three. Why is everybody so up her ass? Who is she? I only know of her because she kept trying to add me on myspace to promote herself. But what does she do apart from act like she owns it and fame whore?

Gearsarealwayst… said:

No one cares…NO ONE, NO OOOONEEEE. xd

no one cares but you comment on this post? lol

• :)

She’s good. I love her!

• :)

She’s good. I love her!

• i love joe jonas.

I LOVE this song… it’s so amazing and she has an amazing voice!!

• paola

is that the song she wrote with NJ ?

• Addy

please shut up.

Dec 8, 2010 @ 08:31 am
    paola said:

is that the song she wrote with NJ ?
    no it’s not, she wrote this song a lot of time ago cause she’s been singing it on tour and she also sang it on the Sprite concert she did :)

• marissababyxo

k ppl..be honest. No, she’s not horrible. She can carry a tune. But no, she’s not great. She’s ok, at best. I don’t think she’s as talented as she seems to think she is..

• Oh SNAP

She’s an amazing singer!
    I can’t wait to hear her song with Nick J! :)

sucks.
    Her voice isnt as good as she thinks.
    Not saying shes bad.. just not THAT good.
    and NOO I’m not hating her because shes with justin or whatever haha x).

shes pretty tho.

MTE

i feel bad for her

• JustxLeex

annoying girl…

sucks.
    Her voice isnt as good as she thinks.
    Not saying shes bad.. just not THAT good.
    and NOO I’m not hating her because shes with justin or whatever haha x).

shes pretty tho.

• paparazzigirl

People are just sucking up to her because she knows Justin and Nickj…..SHE’S NOT GOOD.

• crazybeautifulLife

shes so pretty and shes really good!
    She just? needs to stop singing through her nose.

Tryhard