Taylor Momsen, ‘Don’t Sleep Around’

taylor-momsen-warped-tour-kickoff-233_1_0_0

Taylor revealed to The Guardian girls should practice sex with themselves first and not to sleep around to learn: ‘I’m a promoter of masturbation. Don’t sleep around, learn yourself first. Guys do, but girls don’t. And that’s why girls have so many bad experiences. But you can know your body, know yourself,

..know what feels good. You don’t have to give yourself away to have sexual relevance. Because I don’t think sex is something people should be afraid of. It’s part of human nature, so I don’t think it should be shameful, particularly for girls and young girls.’

The bitch whos bitching about bitching.
    shes 17..its fucked up that shes constantly talking about her vibrator or whatevs.
    Yeah that message is good but still.. I dont think shes the best person talking about not having sex after flashing her boobs and dressing like some whore.

Like some of her music thoo.

Sandy R. said:

She’s rightt! There is nothing wrong with doing that, and her saying that girl’s shouldn’t have sex right away before they love their body, is good advice. Masterbation isn’t wrong. so yeah. and people complaining her for saying this, should shut up. seriously, at least she’s sayig not have sex. and its’ her life, so stop bitchin’!
    —————–
    I guess it depends on your religion. like for christians its a sin.

• Mafer Rodríguez-Lee

idk why people say that she’s crazy. I think that she’s really honest.

whats the deal with taylor and talking about mastrubation/sex?..
    shes like what.. 17?
    thats fucked up.
    I mean I dont care what shes doing with her body but she really does not have to talk about it.
    talking about that doesnt make her ‘real or ‘honest’
    makes her weird and its gettin boring.

—————————-

shut the fuck up, your idol miss cyrus probably masturbates too.

Sandy R. said:

—————–
    I guess it depends on your religion. like for christians its a sin.

____________________________-

that’s why SO many christian girls get knocked up, right?!

The bitch whos bitching about bitching.

Like some of her music thoo.

…you just contradicted yourself. kthxbye.

• letlovein19

—————–
    I guess it depends on your religion. like for christians its a sin.

____________________________-

that’s why SO many christian girls get knocked up, right?!

PSHHHHH i`m christian & i do it .

• BabyYoureAFirework

i lol’d

this is really good advice, but it’s really weird coming from a 17 year old.

• getouttamyway

i love you Taymom. she doesn’t lie around talking about some “imaginary” virginity. she’s honest and a lot provocative.

• KBsuckers

girls should practice masturbation

WTF? does she think before she says shit?

• mels

I like her! She’s mature and makes a lot of sense! Woooohooo for girls standing up for themselves and standing equal to men!

wtf

so she just has sex with herself…i didnt need to know that tmi

taylor Momsem is awesome and she’s an irl troll lmao i love her

• dilemma

PREACH SAINT TAYLOR !!!!..
    LET US HAVE A TINY AMOUNT OF YOUR WISDOME :P

(lol i’m being oceanup 2.0)

I agree with her

• suckit

such a stupid ass.but kinda like her.

Masturbation is the key

• dilemma

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!
    I just noticed that she has a tambourine xD
    all copy rights are reserved for joe
    you hear that taylor :P ?

• RiseAboveTheStorm

well…that’s…good advice.

..wouldnt be surprised if her next comment would be something about HOW to mastrubate the right way.

• Moonbeam

Don’t to that or you will get blind and … um, die.

• Anon

I like her eyes.

wowwww . you sound so stupid .

• your love is off the chain

I like her. I don’t get why people say it’s wrong, or gross or whatever because she’s 17.. that’s not really young. Atleast she’s mature and makes a lot of sense, and isn’t afraid to tell people what she thinks and stuff.

• Sandy R.

• MoreThanAlive

even though she’s a bit young, she proves a point! I’d rather hear about a 13 year old talk about having a vibrator then getting pregs and having to support a child at such a young age, and just so some of you small minded people know, the common age for “young women” to start learning the ropes about masturbation and sex is 12 to 13. Not everyone, but a good amount of girls figure it out.

btw, to all the people calling taylor a “slut” because of the way she dresses, go punch yourself in the face. You can’t judge a persons personality or actions by there appearance. that’s just dumb.
    —————–
    Exactly,if I had a daughter I would rather have her come to me asking for a vibrator then come to me saying she is pregnant.

“Techninally” Jewish people and galileans wrote the new testiment, Luke was a JEWISH doctor writing a letter to a man who was a galiean that was asking about Jesus. Matthew who is JEWISH! is written for the Jews. Revalations was written by PAUL who was JEWISH. the start of the church is in the bible and it’s in acts which is started by JESUS’S JEWISH diciples so no the Catholics didn’t write the New testiment. How about you get YOUR facts straight!

Well, i said that cause here in Venezuela all catholics have sex, for example when i tell my friends that it’s a sing, they’re like: ahh of course it’s not, at least if you’re in love, and yiou know they say that to excuse themselves cause in the future they’re sure they’ll have sex. I said that cause the catholics here are very hypocrite, they get drunk on saturday, go to church and repear a bunch of lines they don’t understand, and then they think they’re clean and saint! They don’t have a deep and personal relationship with God! You know what i mean?

SIN* hahaha sorry

• Diamondback

suckit said:
    such a stupid ass.but kinda like her.
    ———————-

LOL

_____

Actually I have a masters in Theology so I believe I do have my facts straight.. so thank you. In fact, by the time the authors of the Gospels were writing around 60 AD they were identifying themselves as Catholic. As early as 20 AD in Antioch when Paul was writing his letters he identified the Christian followers as Catholic. They clearly were no longer really Jewish because they believed in Christ as the Son of God. So, by the time the Gospels were written, the distinction between christian and jewish was already made, and they called themselves Catholic.
    Oh and by the way.. Luke was in fact writing to a gentile audience, not Galilean. Revelations was written by John, not Paul. Clearly you have never read it because the first line reads: “I John…”

If you care to argue my points anymore I would suggest reading the Bible and your Biblical history before continuing.

Well, i’m christian and masturbation is sin

——————

…and your point is??? I highly doubt that every fucking Christian preaches no masturbation. You all would rather have teenage girls go out and get impregnated and have a risk of getting STD’s than to touch yourself with no risks at all. You disgust me.

• Ashley

———————————–
    ……if you’re old enough to have a Masters in Theology, you really need to reevaluate your life if you’re spending your time on a gossip site about teen celebrities. just sayin’

lol not that it is any of your business.. but I am not really that old, I’m 22… and I come on here to pass the time every once in awhile when there is nothing else to do. sometimes it is nice to read mindless crap when you have your head stuck in a book all day for class

• Chelsei

Go Taylor! At least she is honest, and doesn’t try to act like some “perfect” celebrity. Plus there is nothing wrong with getting to know your body. I agree 100%

• aaliyahnoelle

i kind of agree to an extent…surprisingly.

even though i dont agree with the whole masturbation part but i think taylor has a point when she says girls need to know and be comfortable with themselves before the go and get screwed up by some guy.

Sex is healthy and so is masturbation. Just be smart and safe with whatever you’re doing.

• teenvogue

Dec 9, 2010 @ 03:39 pm
    Dec 9, 2010 @ 03:23 pm

Well, i’m christian and masturbation is sin

——————

_______________________
    u may not agree but u should at least respect the religion.

I agree that both masturbation and sex outside marriage is a sin. However, in your attempts to attack someone for being offensive and discriminating, you were also a bit offensive. Just as an FYI, Catholics do read the Bible (technically speaking it was Catholics who wrote the New Testament too) and are the biggest promoters of remaining chaste before marriage. Get your facts straight before you start spouting falsehoods about other people’s faith.

This… kinda makes sense lol I love her <3

• letlovein19

so who the fuck asked you that?

THAT`S WHAT I WANNA KNOW .

ACTUALLY, all the people on here saying she is weird or creepy or whatever for talking about masturbation kinda proves what she said is RIGHT.

It’s true, there’s a double standard. Guys talk about it ALL the time and it wouldn’t be considered “weird” for them to talk of it. But if a girl does then she is automatically considered to be crude and weird.

STUPID.

She’s 17. It’s a known fact that 17 year olds are sexually active, so what’s the big deal really? I mean atleast masturbation is going out and getting pregnant or diseases!

She’s right….I masturbate to the hot guys on here all the time :P

I think she should stop talking about that stuff, like telling young girls masturbating is a good idea, is really not a good idea. I’m 15 and I don’t know how masturbation even works, and I really don’t want to know. Also why would you have sex with an object, like no, that is not a natural part of nature! Don’t fuck objects… Also, in some religions, you are supposed to wait until marriage, so she shouldn’t be encouraging people to commit a sin.

“What the fuck is your problem? I’m just saying my believes. I didn’t ask you to be okay with that, and no, i know some people are hypocrites and say they’re christians and don’t say that it is a sin, but it is. And “we all” rather girls to go out and have sex? NO, first get your facts straight, fornication is a sin, in case you don’t know that means “sex before marriage” and stoo discriminating with the “you people” i bet you’re catholic and you never read the bible, cause all i said is right there.”

Is NOT* going out and getting pregnant or diseases.

my bad, forgot a word.

I was watching TV and looked up from reading these comments, a commercial for something called The Innovation Center came up…but I thought it said The Masturbator Center O.o

i understand her message and i agree with her…but on one hand she’s telling people not to sleep around but she goes around dressed like a straight up CRACKWHORE! if she’s all for not sleeping around and respecting yourself she should dress like it

I’m not a fan of hers, but hats actually some pretty damn good advice.

*thats

• MoreThanAlive

Ahahaha, you think Taylor Momsen is mature? WOW. Look at her make-up, the way she dresses, and her “great advice”. Seriously, she is not mature. I’m 15 and I’m way more mature than her. Telling “young girls” to masturbate is just dumb. She can talk about it if she wants, but she shouldnt encourage this to young girls.
    ——————–
    You would be surprised how many girls do masurbate,Taylor is just open about it.Besides,would you rather her tell ‘young girls’ to go have sex?Im not her biggest fan,but its smarter to do it yourself then to risk getting pregnat or any STDs.

• limelighter

I keep forgetting her and I are around the same age. She acts so old. I seriously thought she was older than Miley (who I don’t think is as out there as TayMom)

I like her music and her advice makes sense sometimes (even though I personally don’t agree with it all I see where she’s coming from) but I don’t think she needs to be dropping bombs like this all the time……seriously we don’t need to hear about how you touch your vag in every single interview -____-

good for her!
    I love her and what she stands for!

Dec 9, 2010 @ 03:23 pm

Well, i’m christian and masturbation is sin

——————

• Gearsarealwaysturning

LMFAO

• Sarcasm was always intended

YOUNG GIRLS
    DA FUCK,i’m pretty sure most young gurls don’t know what the hell masturbation is so please don’t teach them

• KBsuckers

there are too many long ass comments on this post wth >.<

I am proud of Taylor for saying this. Masturbation is not a “sin” and it’s not bad either. It’s healthy and although most people don’t admit to doing it, almost everyone who knows what masturbating is has done it. So, to all those who think it’s disgusting and don’t want to admit it– we all know your secret.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

what was the question? what do you think about masturbation? who asks that? lol

it’s not a sin
    but it can* lead to lust
    which lust is a sin.
    it is not forbidden in the bible from what
    I’ve read.

• Britini95

I agree with every last word she said! Go Taylor!

• RjsOffTheChain

If I ever have kids,
    I know who to stay away from

• Britini95

Dec 9, 2010 @ 02:36 pm
    mels said:

Agreed. Guys talks about masterbation and sex and no one blinks an eye. If anything it’s odd if they don’t talk about masterbation and sex. But if a girl masterbates she’s lonely and pathetic and if she has sex she’s a whore.

• Chelsei

These comments made me lmfao. xD

• mer

Yeah? Then what is considered the proper age to start masturbating? Most people start when they realize they have private parts. As a child. They just don’t admit to it. Taylor’s only trying to fucking protect girls, and young girls too, because although it’s sad, young girls have sex for the exact reasons she’s talking about. It’s not fucked up, in a sense that she’s trying to help people, because she knows that she does have a fanbase and people to listen to her, you know? Leave her alone.

whats the deal with taylor and talking about mastrubation/sex?..
    shes like what.. 17?
    thats fucked up.
    talking about that doesnt make her ‘real or ‘honest’
    makes her weird and its gettin boring.

• lasttimearoundd

I like her and I like how she ISN’T sleeping around so that proves that she isn’t a slut. How she dresses is HER style. If she slept around she would be a slut. But what she said above is like, REALLY good advice.

• your mother!

you know what? i think that she’s SO mature! c’mon guys don’t take a look in the way she dresses! she’s telling us that we need to know our own body before we’re getting preagnts! I don’t wanna have a baby for the moment so Go fuck Haterz & Go Taylor Mosen!

• letlovein19

ohhh i can`t wait to see the comments on this post . . .

• camm

go taylor! she said something without putting her foot in her mouth!

• ItsBlairWaldorf

I kind of like her.

• Wish

O_O

rofl I wonder the interviewers face when talkin to her

who would of thought something this smart would come out of her mouth ? I deffinetely agree with her.

She rocks!11 She’s SOOO honest and always tell stuff that normal famous people would never say

• PeaceLoveHarmony

Girls and young girls

Err do i really wanna know what she considers as a young girl?

There is a debate going on about what to do when you catch your 3-4 year old masturbating.

Well, i’m christian and masturbation is sin

• KBsuckers

so who the fuck asked you that?

am i the only one who noticed that her top starts literally halfway down her boob? That’s just not flattering. It makes her look flat chested and i was almost expecting to see nipple! She’s trying too hard to dress sexy.

i think she’s right, i mean know your body first, pleasure yourself not just do it cause your boy wants you so bad. If he really cares about you he will wait. If others think that a guy is gay just because he didn’t get any in an opportunity shows how immature they are.

• Sparklesxx

She’s right. I never thought anything remotely intelligent would come out of her mouth, but it has.

Doctors have found many benefits of masturbation, it helps with self-esteem,and if it keeps women from having sex too early, who even cares? Just google it, and you’ll see exactly what I’m talking about.

You don’t need to use objects to masturbate either. You can do it yourself. And masturbation isn’t sex. If you masturbate, you’re still a virgin.

And masturbation isn’t a sin, it’s what you think about while you’re masturbating that’s a sin. The fantasizing. So technically, if you just dont think of anything while you masturbate, you’re not committing a sin. If it’s someting you’re against, then don’t do it, but remember there’s lots of people who are not the same religion as you. Don’t judge them.

Gosh shes 17! Its not too young to masturbate, i do it since i was like 11 and im still virgin lol
    What she said is TOTALLY true, its something important girls know your own body before sex, and when you masturbate you can just relax and wait a little more to have sex with someone else what i think
    is great. I want to have sex when I get married and if I didnt masturbate my hole life I think i wouldnt happen =)
    So her advice is the BEST advice i’ve EVER seen.