I can’t think of two more boring people!!

I can’t think of two more boring people!!

• w

Taylor brings out his inner 15 year old girl. Precious.
    Swiftenhaal sounds good.

Taylor Swift bugs the crap out of me

Jake could (and has) do so much better

• dilemma

@thedarksunshine your icon xD is made of win lmao

that’s cute

and I voted for swiftenhaal..Jaylor is already taken and it brings back sour memories :P

• dilemma

if they ever break up (I hope they don’t.Not because I love either of them but I don’t want her to get hurt ..she gets hurt all of the time..and his breakup with reese wasn’t easy on him either..no one deserves to get hurt like that )any way,if they break up
    get ready to see this bracelet mentioned :P

• suckit

jake gyllenhaal is a sexy man<33333 very sexy.he's my husband

Why can’t we just write out their names lmao. Both names are lame.

• getouttamyway

yeah Jake is a great guy and beautiful too. i think they seem really happy together. this also shows that Taylor is a little more mature now.

Gross. Jake must be gay if this is who’s he’s attracted to.

Taylor Swift has the ugliest hair period hands done..all dry and gross

• ItsBlairWaldorf

I don’t really care for her.. but their cute together.. Never thought jake would go for her though.

• getouttamyway

Gross. Jake must be gay if this is who’s he’s attracted to.
    _________
    you surely are gay or lesbian or bi who knows? Jake is one of the sexiest guy in the cinema’s industry

Dear Jake

• JustMightBeParanoid

dilemma said
    get ready to see this bracelet mentioned :P

——————–

Yeah! it’ll be like “So now I’ll go,sit on the floor…”

• WYLMITE?

I was watching this Camilla Belle video yesterday and half of the comments were filled with ‘She’s better known for the things that she does on the mattress.’I freaking hate that song, and Taylor is immature.

Sue me.

Dec 9, 2010 @ 01:29 pm
    getouttamyway said:

Gross. Jake must be gay if this is who’s he’s attracted to.
    _________
    Wtf are you talking about? I think he’s very sexy. Learn to read.

Taylor wrote that song about Camilla as a clear and present hater. She had to pull up lies about Camilla out of her ass becuase she’s everything Taylor is not. Mature, beautiful, full of class. AND she snatched up her boyfriend.

It’s very clear why Taylor hates Camilla.

• Wish

• xSweetCandyxx

Awwww so cute <333

It’s very clear why Taylor hates Camilla.
    ——————-

okay sure….

This relationship is faking then Taylor Swifts acceptance speechs..does she ever date a guy for real always for PR I swear

Dec 9, 2010 @ 01:36 pm

It’s very clear why Taylor hates Camilla.
    ——————-

okay sure….
    Um, what part of that isn’t correct? I just listed facts.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• getouttamyway

It’s very clear why Taylor hates Camilla.
    ___________
    you’re so mean. surely Camilla is beautiful but Taylor too. Stop talking about Joe and Taylor cause it’s over for a long time now. Don’t you see the picture on this post? Swiftenhaal

Taylor + Jake = TAKE

I regret letting you touch my
    VAAAAAAGGGINNNNNNNNAAAAAAAA!!!!
    *tear tear*
    ———————–
    LMFAO and Kevin Jonas just dissed Taylor on MTV’s the seven

————————–
    Mediocre? your much too kind. That bitch can’t carry a tune in a bucket..I mean seriously. Have you heard her live? alot of computer work goes into making her recording sound good just saying
    _____________
    Taylor is a good song writer and she sells the image people in America are willing to see, but yeah she spends too much money on autotune, anyway she is improving her live singing.

• Anonimuss2.Oh

LOL. Most of Cam Belle’s movies got panned.

Poor chick :p

———————–
    LMFAO and Kevin Jonas just dissed Taylor on MTV’s the seven

What did Kev say?

Taylor wouldn’t be half as famous if it weren’t for Kanye anyway. She’s mediocre at best.
    ————————–
    _____________
    yeah you’re sooo right! that’s why millions people buy her albums and why she wins all that awards: cause she can’t sing. you need to sleep, i’m sure you’re tired!

Popularity and talent are completely different things. You don’t have to be a good singer to sell.

_____________

It’s mostly girls that like her songs, cause they’re cheesy. Actually, I’ve never met a guy who likes her O.o

• WYLMITE?

Camilla Belle might be known as his ex. But she has her own fan-base. Have you guys seen 10,000 B.C.?

DEEEAAAAAAARRRRRRR JJJJJJJJJOOOOOHHHNNNNNN!!
    I regret letting you touch my
    VAAAAAAGGGINNNNNNNNAAAAAAAA!!!!

*tear tear*

• suckit

Camilla was joe’s best GF

• JustMightBeParanoid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOPxoKpUnYA have you ever seen this video?It’s genial.

Anonimuss2.Oh said:

Everytime I listen to Gravity, I just go back to like him again. haha
    ============================

Sorry.

Slow Dancing in a Burning Room >>>>>>>>>>> Every other John Mayer song.
    I love that one.

Winning and deserving to win are two very different things. Taylor might be popular with the judges. It takes lots of ass-kissing to get those awards sometimes…
    —————————–

stay bitter

Well she referred to him as her first “real love” and judging by the songs she wrote about him, (Forever and always, Last kiss) she obviously cared about him more than normal people do after a two month long distance relationship.
    ——————————–

lol okay

TAYLOR’S EXES >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> HER

• WYLMITE?

Yeah,sadly Camilla is better known as Joe Jonas ex or for the things that she does on the mattress.

Maybe in Taylor’s world Camilla’s known for that, but I’ve never heard anyone else say that about her.
    This.

• getouttamyway

Camilla is really classy AND beautiful, I don’t get why people hate her, Taylor will obviously despise her cause she “stole” the love of her life, that’s pretty normal, but fans shouldn’t hate on her just because, she’s a good actress, she’s gorgeous and she’s full of class.
    ——————-

“the love of her life” lmao..
    __________
    i’m actuallly laughing like never. she probably loved him but… i don’t think he was the love of her life

____________
    People hate her cause she dated Joe i think. she is actress? can you tell me some movies where i can find her. she is beautiful that’s the only think i know about her

10.000 BC, When a stranger calls, The lost word: Jurassic Park, Father of invention, Push, The quiet, The chumscrubber, Back to the secret garden, Rip girls, Replacing dad, Secrets, Walker, Texas ranger, The patriot, Marshal law, Poison Ivy, Annie, a royal adventure, a little princess, empty cradle and I can go on and on :)

suckit said:

Camilla was joe’s best GF
    I agree.

• SubwayToVenus

You don’t like John Mayer’s music?
    :O

I really don’t.

____________

She looked perfect in When A Stranger Calls.

—————————–

stay bitter

Stay clueless.

——————-

“the love of her life” lmao..
    __________

well yeah I don’t really care anyway, I was just saying why Taylor may hate Camilla.

SubwayToVenus said:

You don’t like John Mayer’s music?
    :O

I really don’t.
    Okay…. :O

I MISS JOMILLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA D’X

• SubwayToVenus

She looked perfect in When A Stranger Calls.

She IS absolutelly beautiful.

• SubwayToVenus

Camilla also did brazilian movies and movies where she was speaking spanish.

SubwayToVenus said:

She looked perfect in When A Stranger Calls.

She IS absolutelly beautiful.
    Yes she is :)

Dec 9, 2010 @ 01:55 pm

————————–
    _____________

I really don’t.
    Okay…. :O

I know it may be strange I just do not enjoy his music, it bores the hell out of me.

__________
    thanks for the movies.

• blahblahblksheep

Oh for the love of god not another one! I’ve said it before and I will say it again.

Niley
    Nelena
    Miam
    Jemi
    Jashley
    Kanielle
    JAYLOR????

COME ON!!! Can’t we be a little more creative than just sticking the first letter of one persons name at the beginning of the other persons????
    Hey I have a CRAAAZY idea…How about calling them…Jake and Taylor..

Jaylor was already used… nice try though :)

fake couple
    jake is gay

• JustMightBeParanoid

in Jonas’ world too.I’m from Brazil and she’s half brazilian. A lot of people here still think she’s the one who dated Joe Jonas from the Jonas Brothers.

• JustMightBeParanoid

Dec 9, 2010 @ 02:29 pm
    Anonimuss2.Oh said:

Dec 9, 2010 @ 02:26 pm
    JustMightBeParanoid said:
    http://twitter.com/T33NSource/status/12993207356887041 I LOVE KEVIN BYE
    ==================================

FUCKING WIN.
    ILH. <33

——————-
    HAHAHAHAHA YEAHHH
    HE’S THE BEST <33

Dec 9, 2010 @ 02:51 pm
    getouttamyway said:

it was really immature from Taylor to do that. wasn’t Camilla’s fault, JOE was the one who broke up with her
    Yea, Taylor’s the only girl on the planet to be dumped. God, it must have been horrible for her to go through something no one else has ever gone through.

• urluvismydrugg

cutest couple of 2010 OU? what about ur precious Jashley? /=

I think Taylor and Nick should date.
    they would make thee most BORING couple on the planet, don’t ya think?

• urluvismydrugg

Jaylor was already used… nice try though :)

so was Jashley.
    Ashley Tisdale + Jared Murillo
    though Jared’s not super famous so it was never really a big thing

• JustMightBeParanoid

SubwayToVenus said:

The JB respect girls way too much to make public their relationships and they don’t diss them even though they had the opportunity many times, they do not tell everyone who their songs are about and that’s what real artists do.

Amen

JAYLOR IS JUST FOR JOE AND TAYLOR

• JustMightBeParanoid

Many fans still don’t know who the “video girl” is but everyone knows what Joe “did” to Taylor.

• Twilightlover:)

I can’t think of two more boring people!!

ya cause ur so awesom thats why there famous and ur not cause there boring and ur awesom:)

jaylor is just for TAYLOR AND JOE !

Dec 9, 2010 @ 02:33 pm
    LMAO

Dear Kevin Jonas I used to like you! Now you fucked
    up! Never speak about Taylor Swift negatively again. Your wife is ugly! SO STFU!

LMAO Wtf? Danielle > Taylor. Any day.
    I swear Twitter is being taken over by little girls.

lol

• SubwayToVenus

LOL. It was funny but a stupid answer.
    Joe DID dump via phone and he DID shun her for Cam Belle. No denying that. Taylor has every right to sing about it, just like he (Kevin) and his band had every right to sing about Taylor and Miley and Zoey over and over. ;js.

Go back to 08 when it was THEIR year, imagine what would have happened if they actually said, who their ALBL songs where for, drama drama drama and more fame for them, they didn’t do it, cause it’s not necessary.

• gabby xo

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    so cute.
    and to the haters, get over it, shes amazingg :)

Haha Kevin’s my favorite :)

• Lilly

I started about BTR because I adore Camilla and it bugs me too see all the Taylor fans post that song on her videos. Her fans definitely seem to enjoy hating on Belle.
    That song is a joke lmao. Like way to destroy someone’s reputation Tay.

Actually, I didn’t lose respect for Camilla after that song. I lost respect for Taylor though.
    Me too, it was a very immature way to handled it

• WYLMITE?

That song is a joke lmao. Like way to destroy someone’s reputation Tay.

Me too.

• WYLMITE?

BHAHAHA Taylor stans are going crazy now.. I love it.

• peacelovehearts

Definitely the cutest new couple of 2010!

Uhhhmmm, oceanup..
    I believe you misplaced my picture with Taylor’s

peacelovehearts said:

Definitely the cutest new couple of 2010!

Uhhhmmm, oceanup..
    I believe you misplaced my picture with Taylor’s

LMAO

• getouttamyway

ROFL PLEASE BREAK HER HEART THEN WE WILL GET FLAWLESS SONGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that’s so sweet!!!!!!

that’s so sweet!!!!!!

• Afterglow

Can’t he just be with Anne though?

I really don’t.

———————–
    LMFAO and Kevin Jonas just dissed Taylor on MTV’s the seven
    lmao what?

__________
    thanks for the movies.

Anytime :)

I don’t trust awards. I’ve known people who have worked at award shows behind the scenes and celebs would hang out with the judges and send them big gifts -_- So yeah any award show can be biased. Plus, I don’t need a bunch of people telling me who’s talented. I have ears, don’t I?

Dec 9, 2010 @ 02:00 pm
    Anonimuss2.Oh said:

DEEEAAAAAAARRRRRRR JJJJJJJJJOOOOOHHHNNNNNN!!
    I regret letting you touch my
    VAAAAAAGGGINNNNNNNNAAAAAAAA!!!!
    *tear tear*
    __________
    i like Taylor but you make me laugh. i wanna touch her vagina too (no just kidding)

Exactly.
    You know that something’s wrong with the music business right now when Kesha is number one four times on a row.

IA.

• Lilly

I really do not care about this couple. Beside I’m sure we’ll here all about their relationship on her next album. :P

Dec 9, 2010 @ 02:00 pm
    Anonimuss2.Oh said:

DEEEAAAAAAARRRRRRR JJJJJJJJJOOOOOHHHNNNNNN!!
    I regret letting you touch my
    VAAAAAAGGGINNNNNNNNAAAAAAAA!!!!
    *tear tear*
    ____________
    okay i like Taylor but this makes me laugh so hard! i wanna touch her VAAAGGGIIINNNA too (no just kidding)

• Lilly

————————–
    _____________

It’s the McDonald theory

Wasn’t Jaylor Joe and Taylor’s celeb couple name?

• Lilly

_____________

I have, thank god he grew out of it. But I know a couple other guys that like her just for her looks but not as an artist

• Ibra

I didn’t know who Camilla Belle was before she dated Joe…But maybe it’s because Im from Sweden, I don’t know

• Lilly

Wasn’t Jaylor Joe and Taylor’s celeb couple name?
    Yeah LOL

• Lilly

Ibra said:

No, most people didn’t know who she was and still don’t

• SubwayToVenus

I’m a fan of her music too.
    She writes songs you can feel related to.
    But I just do not share this theory of her being the best thing that has ever happened to music and I don’t think she deserves all the attention and recognition she’s getting.
    But whatever, music nowdays is shitty and Taylor is one of the best ones right now.

Taylor may sell lots of records, but that doesn’t mean she can sing. She writes crybaby songs to a catchy beat that someone else creates for her. It’s not my fault clueless America is naive to that.

Exactly.
    ________
    okay! you guys think that she is not talented, i think that she is, no problem. everybody has his own taste. i respect that.
    About Ke$ha, i just hear autotune on her songs, nobody can have this voice. but i like dancing on some of her songs

________

Don’t get me wrong, Taylor IS talented, she’s a good song writer, she can tell stories in her songs, I was just sharing the idea that you don’t need talent to succed in this business today.

Ibra said:

No, most people didn’t know who she was and still don’t
    ___________
    yes i have discovered her here on oceanup. but i don’t really care

___________
    okay!

Camilla may be known for dating Joe Jonas but she never once publicly slandered his name. That’s a lot more than I can say for Taylor.

Dec 9, 2010 @ 02:18 pm
    ================================

Stanning Taylor for a sec.

Taylor’s music is not crybaby shit (except Dear John and Never Grow up…and Speak Now). Her music is actually quite good. I didn’t know what ‘vacancy’ and ‘ember’ meant before her latest album came out. Tay writes and composes her shit and it’s beautiful and i respect that cuz singers get sooo much “help” these day. Did you know it took 5 ppl to write Here we Go Again? It’s still not that great. Taylor’s very impressive musically and you’d know that if you gave her record a listen.

Done.

• JustMightBeParanoid
  • WYLMITE?

*Its’s not my fault clueless girls are naive to that.

She has fans outside America too.

• paulamr

this thing of bracelets and necklaces is stupid, nowadays they look more for these accessories than rings

Dec 9, 2010 @ 02:26 pm
    JustMightBeParanoid said:
    http://twitter.com/T33NSource/status/12993207356887041 I LOVE KEVIN BYE
    ==================================

FUCKING WIN.
    ILH. <33

• WYLMITE?

“The Lady asked Kevin Jonas if the Taylor Swift text message breakup was true and he was like nah though she seems to write it in every one of her songs.”

If this is true then… O.o

I agree with you.
    I wouldn’t put Demi as an example though she’s an AMAZING song writer and she has more potential than Taylor, if Disney wouldn’t be against her lyrics she could really show people the talent she really has.
    Her lyrics are so deep Disney didn’t let her leak them.
    The perfect example is Miley, she doesn’t write her songs and when she does co wrote them she gets help from a thousand people and are not even that good, not to mention Selena that doesn’t even co wrote them and so many other artists.
    But still, out there, there are better artists than Taylor that just don’t get the recognition deserved.
    Nick Jonas’ is a WAY BETTER song writer than her and still Taylor fans deny him.
    The fact is, yes Taylor is a good song writer and she has talent, but still she’s not the greatest thing on the business.

Ewwww he’s way to good for this immature whiny chick.

Fugleist couple since Joe and Ashley…

LMAO, You go bby!

LMAO

Dear Kevin Jonas I used to like you! Now you fucked

Poor Kevin will get so much of hate for this..lol

================================

Stanning Taylor for a sec.

Done.

I’ve listened to her songs. She’s no legendary writer, but I agree…at least she actually writes them. That’s why it annoyed me when Kanye dissed her…from all the people you can diss for being “fake” and not making real music, she isn’t one of them. Diss yourself, how about that -_- Ugh. And I’m not even a Taylor fan.

Dec 9, 2010 @ 02:27 pm
    WYLMITE? said:

*Its’s not my fault clueless girls are naive to that.

She has fans outside America too.
    ___________
    true i’m from france

• Lilly

If this is true then… O.o
    Kevin Jonas is a badass :P

Dec 9, 2010 @ 02:33 pm

LMAO

Dear Kevin Jonas I used to like you! Now you fucked

Poor Kevin will get so much of hate for this..lol
    Not from me. Not from a lot of people who feel the same way. I think he’s awesome for sticking up for his brother.

Dec 9, 2010 @ 02:34 pm
    getouttamyway said:

Dec 9, 2010 @ 02:27 pm
    WYLMITE? said:

*Its’s not my fault clueless girls are naive to that.

She has fans outside America too.
    ___________
    true i’m from france
    OK MY BAD.

It’s not my fault the WORLD is naive to that.

• thedarksunshine

They are so cute together.

• JocelynGeee

Awww <3

AWWW

C’mon Jake, surely you can get someone better than Taylor “I’m a whiny clingy girl who will make you so miserable you’ll break up with me and then I’ll humiliate you in a song” Swift.

i think its a silly band and i think its a heart. :)

• JustMightBeParanoid

“Definitely the cutest new couple of 2010″ I don’t think so ;P we will have a good song though.

i’m gonna go with Sweeftenhaal.
    we already had Jaylor,and you saw how well that worked…..

• getouttamyway

they are sooo sute. i like them together. Jake was so sexy on “Prince of Persia”

• NemiLand

Awww this is so cute :)

i like TayJay.

• Andreiita

Swiftenhaal sounds like a fairytale.

Dear Kevin Jonas I used to like you! Now you fucked

eleven year old didn’t get her chocolate today.

• Anonimuss2.Oh

LOL. It was funny but a stupid answer.

Lilly said:

If this is true then… O.o
    Kevin Jonas is a badass :P
    Joe just got owned in that department by his brother.

I hope he said it.

Dec 9, 2010 @ 02:33 pm

LMAO

Dear Kevin Jonas I used to like you! Now you fucked

Poor Kevin will get so much of hate for this..lol
    Kevin always sticks up for them. He’s amazing.

• getouttamyway

I so hate the Disney’s industry. Demi deserves better. she can do really good things. i never knew that she could dance, because of that stupid (seriously choregraphies on Disney movies are hell) dances in Camp Rock

Dec 9, 2010 @ 02:37 pm
    getouttamyway said:

WTF did we start talking about Demi? She’s been put away…leave it alone.

• Lilly

Anonimuss2.Oh said:

LOL. It was funny but a stupid answer.
    One of my problems with Taylor isn’t the fact that she sings about exs but how she publicizes who they’re about. Not only is it annoying but it cheapens the song

I agree she is more famous for who she dates then anything

• getouttamyway

I think that all the anonymous on this post are the same person.

And I think a lot of the “users” are just the same person on different e-mail accounts trying to prove a point, thinking just because they registered they are untouchable.

• JustinBieberWarrior

i don’t know any thing about him but… people are saying he’s gay just cuz he was one of the leads in brokeback mountain?? wow.

oh and i knew who camilla belle was way before she dated joe. i watched that creepy incestuous movie of hers, the ballad of jack and rose ages ago, when it just came out. plus i’ve always liked books and people always suggested her when we did fantasy casting.

• camm

silly bands. bahahaha. those are so dumb!

OK MY BAD.

It’s not my fault the WORLD is naive to that.
    ___________
    ok that’s your opinion, i don’t care about it. NEXT!

Dec 9, 2010 @ 02:33 pm
    LMAO

Dear Kevin Jonas I used to like you! Now you fucked

LMAO Wtf? Danielle > Taylor. Any day.

• WYLMITE?

Um, what part of that isn’t correct? I just listed facts.
    —————-

your opinions aren’t facts sweetie and can you please stop talking about jaylor it happened more than two years ago move on.

Lilly said:

Anonimuss2.Oh said:

LOL. It was funny but a stupid answer.
    One of my problems with Taylor is the fact that she sings about exs but how she publicizes who they’re about. Not only is it annoying but it cheapens the song
    Exactly.

I think Jake has a nice body..but I don’t find his face cute at all

• Anonimuss2.Oh

It’s very clear why Taylor hates Camilla.
    ——————-

okay sure….
    Um, what part of that isn’t correct? I just listed facts.
    =====================

Ya damn right you listed facts!
    A+ comment.

I agree she is more famous for who she dates then anything

Taylor + Jake = TAKE

————————-
    Taylor + Jake = Fake
    ___________
    like i was saying: THE SAME PERSON!

Dec 9, 2010 @ 01:42 pm
    getouttamyway said:

I agree she is more famous for who she dates then anything

Taylor + Jake = TAKE

————————-
    Taylor + Jake = Fake
    ___________
    like i was saying: THE SAME PERSON!
    ——————–
    LOL yeah cuz only one anon doesn’t like Taylor Swift please!

Dec 9, 2010 @ 01:39 pm

I agree she is more famous for who she dates then anything
    —————–

lol she’s won grammys and has sold millions of copies

nice try though

• Lilly

I predict ten years from now Kevin’s gonna be the one to write the tell it all book.

• ro-star

They are so cute ! <3 Yay !

Taylor + Jake = TAKE

————————-
    Taylor + Jake = Fake

stay pressed hater

• WYLMITE?

I like John Mayer more than him.

• Anonimuss2.Oh

although idt Camilla’s FULL of class.
    she just cleans up nice.

That song is a joke lmao. Like way to destroy someone’s reputation Tay.

He looks uglier than Joe Jonas with facial hair

WYLMITE? said:

I like John Mayer more than him.
    —————–

i dont like john mayer

WYLMITE? said:

I like John Mayer more than him.
    —————–

i dont like john mayer
    I love his music. Thats about it.

Dec 9, 2010 @ 01:39 pm

I agree she is more famous for who she dates then anything
    —————–

lol she’s won grammys and has sold millions of copies

nice try though
    __
    i love you lol

• w

That song is a joke lmao. Like way to destroy someone’s reputation Tay.

Not into the couple.

Dec 9, 2010 @ 01:45 pm

WYLMITE? said:

I like John Mayer more than him.
    ____________
    John Mayer is a bad guy but i think he has a thing. look at all his exes! a great list

Cutest? I can say that about half of this couple ;) Yes, I’m talking to you Mr. Gyllenhaal.

w said:

That song is a joke lmao. Like way to destroy someone’s reputation Tay.
    I don’t see how that song could ruin Camilla’s reputation.

• SubwayToVenus

although idt Camilla’s FULL of class.
    she just cleans up nice.

Not into the couple.
    I just love your icon ;)

• SubwayToVenus

That song is a joke lmao. Like way to destroy someone’s reputation Tay.
    I don’t see how that song could ruin Camilla’s reputation.

Lmao as if Camilla even cared about what Taylor fans think about her.

SubwayToVenus said:

although idt Camilla’s FULL of class.
    she just cleans up nice.

MTE

Not into the couple.
    I just love your icon ;)

Thanks.
    It’s adorable isn’t it?

• picstoburn

silly bandz? that’s cute i guess haha.

• Anonimuss2.Oh

I think Tay shoulda put BTR on the Fearless Deluxe.
    IDK. It seems bitter and stupid to wait until after she dated 3 other guys to release the song. & she should’ve TAKEN IT OFF the album after Jomilla split. What’s the point of it now? You’re just gonna look stupid on tour.

____________

I dislike him.

Not into the couple.
    I just love your icon ;)

Thanks.
    It’s adorable isn’t it?
    He’s just so cute <3

• suckit

anyways.still like jake and reese better.

____________

He’s just so cute <3

He is.
    I love him.
    I love his brother..lol

I dislike him.
    Everytime I listen to Gravity, I just go back to like him again. haha

My problem is, I don’t even like his music so I can’t find any thing positive on him.

I agree she is more famous for who she dates then anything
    —————–

lol she’s won grammys and has sold millions of copies

nice try though
    __
    i love you lol

Dec 9, 2010 @ 01:45 pm

WYLMITE? said:

I like John Mayer more than him.
    —————–

i dont like john mayer

——————————
    I love John Mayer what Taylor Swift thought she was soo “special” or soo “beautiful” that she would get him to change..think again honey you aren’t that great

Me too.

Dec 9, 2010 @ 01:55 pm

————————–

What about Gyllenwift?

OH BROTHER OCEAN UP!…Do your homework! “JAYLOR” was Joe Jonas and Taylor Swift. So, those voting for Jaylor are just having some fond memories or they are not in tune with the history. The other name should win out!

Bracelets? Typical famewhore thing to do.

Now I’m 100% sure it’s for publicity.

JAKE AND ANNE HATHAWAY

cute but my favorite couple is jashley? i voted :D swifthenhaal is cute?

Dec 9, 2010 @ 01:50 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:

although idt Camilla’s FULL of class.
    she just cleans up nice.

——————-

“the love of her life” lmao..

The BEST couple so shut up!!!

He’s just so cute <3

He is.
    I love him.
    I love his brother..lol

yeah of course I love joe too
    Nick can be my husband and joe can be my lover.

____________

Everytime I listen to Gravity, I just go back to like him again. haha
    ============================

Sorry.

Slow Dancing in a Burning Room >>>>>>>>>>> Every other John Mayer song.

It’s already Gyllenswift……….

I dislike him.
    Everytime I listen to Gravity, I just go back to like him again. haha

You don’t like John Mayer’s music?
    :O

• JustMightBeParanoid

although idt Camilla’s FULL of class.
    she just cleans up nice.

Well she sure as heck has more class than Taylor. The girl made a career off of badmouthing other people.

——————-

“the love of her life” lmao..

Jake got the pink silly bracelet from his niece and was wearing before he met Taylor. Taylor started wearing one after she met Jake niece Ramona over thankgiving holiday. They called the cop on the paparazzi yesterday. They did no want to be followed. They are celeb it happens. Jake looked pissed off but Taylor was not smiing but she did not look mad. Jake over reacted. They had all those photos in US Weekly that looked staged but when paparazzi try to get pictures outside paying magazines they run. I guess if you don’t pay them you can’t see them together. I kinda think Taylor did not look happen with the way Jake was acting. I will be over before New years because he is to controlling. He is pushing and going to fast and is going to scare her off. If is is real and not just PR stunt. If they did not want to be seen together there are way around it. Jake says he does not like the media when he is in a relationship with another celeb he gets no privacy. He could if he wa not trying to cause a seen. Maybe calling the cop was for more PR. Jake thinking maybe it will help my movie. Not a change it was a big flopand so has all of he recent movies. He has not had a good movie since Brokeback Mountain. Maybe he did not have to do much acting. Maybe he is gay and Taylor is his decoy. She has been with some questional guys such as Taylor Lautner, John Mayer is Bisexual and now Jake Gyllenhaal. I sometime think she did not sleep with John Mayer but wanted a serious relationship but he was playing games and sleeping with other women and she found out. I think she thought she could change him but when she could she felt heart broken and betray. She thought she knew and turned out he did not want her. John Mayer used her for PR for is album. Has anyone ever thought about that because his album came out when all that stuff came out about them . I think he used her for PR and she was upset because he would act like he like to spend time and be seen then when no media wa around he ws to busy. When you look back they were alway together were they could be seen. He used her but I know think he had sex with her but I think she loved him and wanted too.