Billy Ray, ‘Sorry Guys. I Had No Idea.’

billyraymileydruguse_0
mileybong

and you need to learn to spell properly! *apologize*

Ok really?? SHUT UP!! I’m sorry, but your STUPID comment really pissed me off. No matter how hard parents try to discipline their kids or no matter HOW HARD they try to get them to go into the RIGHT direction, They are still going to do what they want!!! Trust me, my sister and I are 2 COMPLETELY different people and we were raised the same way so you need to keep your mouth shut! So you know, many teenagers who were disciplined well, end up turning wild when they are away from their parents!

• KBsuckers

what the fucking mother cunt
    who ask you all that me ent care about you or your sister…what the ass Miley i don’t care

I wasn’t talking about you.

• Entertainmentlove

=============================
    he hase no possession over her right now

why does an old man have a twitter account? no, just no.

• mattjac0bs

i’m guessing hes the one who kept her safe?
    not that shes with her mom shes free to do whatever…. thats just my guess.

• vonvonbon

she can’t be tamed
    haha

• aaliyahnoelle

“there is so much beyond my control right now” yea…that pretty much been the consenus about hanna-bong-tana for a while now billy.

• sophieee

-_- i seriously can’t stand her anymore.
    Billy needs give that girl a serious bitch slap.

He’s probably tweeting about it because people are tweeting him about it. Leave the guy alone. I feel really bad for him man :(.

awww i feel so bad for him :'(

• xSweetCandyxx

I can’t belive he is tweeting about this….

you got that right

• Allysonnn56

Miley needs to be the one to apolojize, not Billy.

xSweetCandyxx said:
    I can’t belive he is tweeting about this….
    well someone had to say something about it.

IT’S ALL YOUR FAULT BILLY RAY. IF YOU HAD DISCIPLINED YOUR DAUGHTER INSTEAD OF LETTING HER DO WHATEVER SHE WANTS WHENEVER SHE WANTS SHE WOULDN’T BE SUCH A SCREWUP. U LET HER MOVE IN WITH A 20-YEAR OLD MAN WHEN SHE WAS ONLY 15. YOU WERE THERE FOR THE TOPLESS VANITY FAIR PHOTOSHOOT. WHAT A HYPOCRITE. MICHAEL LOHAN’S ROOMMATE IN HELL

of course he doesn’t have a clue since he didn’t go to the party, I feel bad for Billy Ray and I feel like giving Tish a smack down.

Aww Billy… <3

Miley needs to go fix herself up now, this is too much shit one girl can do in just one year.

miley needs a bitch slap, but billy ray shouldn’t be tweeting about this

• PrettyYoungThing

I mean, it must be sad for Billy Ray as a father, but honestly, who the hell DIDN’T see this coming?

• sofiebby

like wtf, says the guy who didn’t spend his daughters 18th birthday with her, like reallly.

• Disdain

I am so happy that he tweeted something like this. It might change Miley.

• w

I’ll say it again, I don’t like this Miley phase. Waiting impatiently for the next one.

Dec 10, 2010 @ 01:29 pm
    sofiebby said:

—————————

lmao

• sophieee

I think it was more her moms fault. Lot’s of interviews and stuff had said that every time he yelled at Miley Tish was the one telling her to do whatever she wants.
    But either way, you could be the best parents ever but that was Miley’s own decision.

oh well. she’s only famous cause he had a hit song 20 years ago

lohan’s 2.0

• Empire_State_of_Mind

well…hopefully BR will put some sense into her.

• sophieee

I’m watching the video and LMAO….

• xSweetCandyxx

Yeah but it should be Miley not him and over twitter seriously??

• hohoho

miley is going for the wrong way, his parents must to be parents, seriously

• partyindabaham

The video of her smoking bong was filmed five days after her 18th birthday, not during her 18th birthday.

• Delilah_Marie

Yeah,that’s true it was. But,personally I think Miley is hanging out with the wrong people..It’s sad that she probably thought she could trust the people around her and they went and leaked this. Can you imagine not being able to let loose with anyone? As an 18 year old you can’t trust a single person in you’re life. That would be really sad,imo. I feel for her but I also th ink she needs to be a little smarter.

chill bitch

he wasn’t invited.

ahahah that hella sucks ass she so stupid she dosen’t know better than to not allow anyone to record her doing that shit? either way it will get out. and for the record her house decorating looks like shit.

• me love you long time nick

me love you long time nick said:
    Dec 10, 2010 @ 01:43 pm
    Disdain said:

ALL THESE NICK ICONS ARE MAKING ME GO CRAZY OMG THIS MAN IS SEXY. you guys are killing me! <3

;)

LORD JESUSSS. :O
    That was always my favorite scene in camp rock 2 <3

;) ;)

LISTEN LADY, DO YOU WANT ME TO HAVE A HEARTATTACK???

by the way… do you have a team jonas :D

• picstoburn

people change worry about your own damn life. i understand that it’s a gossip site but your opinions isn’t going to change anything :p

• dilemma

any way

she’s going through alot,being THIS famous and a parents divorce
    she just turned 18
    alot of other girls would have done much worse if they were her
    I hope she gets her life back soon

• Gleekedout

the guy eating ceral is the best part of the whole video

• Disdain

Anna Oliver? Who da fuck that be?

me love you long time nick said:
    me love you long time nick said:
    Dec 10, 2010 @ 01:43 pm

;)

LORD JESUSSS. :O
    That was always my favorite scene in camp rock 2 <3

;) ;)

LISTEN LADY, DO YOU WANT ME TO HAVE A HEARTATTACK???

by the way… do you have a team jonas :D

AHAHHA yes I am trying to murder with Nick gifs ;)

What’s a Team Jonas? :P

—————-

we can say whatever we want

• Disdain

and? she’s human ain’t she?
    _

Yes, I know that but it’s HANNAH MONTANA… Oh, whatever.

Umm… why are people happy she’s smoking and shit? :/

maybe hes talking about something else..? like he didnt like havve a link to that pic so mayybee

1sneystars said:

why is he tweeting about it…

Why not? There’s no use trying to deny it… it’s not a picture or anything, it’s not like they can claim it’s photoshopped like everyone does with everything else. Might as well be honest about it.
    ———————

he doesnt need to talk about that on twitter. why not talk to his daughter?

• Anonimuss2.Oh

What did he expect?

He knocks up a groupie and marries her.
    Puts his daughter in showbiz at 11.
    Leaves her alone w/ boys at 14.
    Lets her do Vanity Fair at 15.
    Lets her give lapdances at 16.
    And gives permission for WOMH.

NOW he’s sad? LOL. Maybe if you actually PARENTED Miley BEFORE she got a job and divorced Tish earlier you wouldn’t be in this problem. -_-

• Allysonnn56

picstoburn said:

Stop it. She’s 18 years old half the people around that age smokes. it’s not like she’s going to keep smoking. it’s just a phase. clearly she doesn’t give a shit about what people say so look at my icon and deal with it.
    Just because that many people do, doesn’t mean that Miley should.

• peacenlove

OU never gonna let it go

picstoburn said:

you’re acting like the people in AD. do you also like the fact that her “friends” are selling her out?

if this was a random kid smoking people wouldn’t give a shit.
    —————————-

i would

salvia.. check
    bong.. check
    background drug doing music.. check
    camera.. check

they didn’t just set her up, they planned this shit out ahead of time. bastards.

MTE.>

_

Yeah, she’s all “Tell me what’s on your mind” and repeating it like she owns Miley :/

• picstoburn

Actually not even a quarter of eighteen year olds smoke according to wide statistics and censuses.

And im one of those people but im just saying people shouldn’t be going apeshit over some stupid shit.

• d1sneystars

It’s so obvious her friends sold her out… just the way the video was taken is so blatant that the girl was planning on releasing it. I would be so suspicious if someone were in my face with a camera like that, it’s just not something a friend does..

• picstoburn

Just because that many people do, doesn’t mean that Miley should.

But she did get over it. and move on.

YEAH HE DOES ITS YOUR DAUGHTER

me love you long time nick said:
    Dec 10, 2010 @ 01:43 pm

;)

LORD JESUSSS. :O
    That was always my favorite scene in camp rock 2 <3

;) ;)

FUCK YOU, TISH CYRUS.

MTE.>

lol

it really pisses me off that more miley h8rs have respect for her now cuz she’s doing this shir. Like really? The only reason u like MC is because she SMOKES?

• Entertainmentlove

so billy ray was the bitch out of the two

d1sneystars said:

agreed the way she filmed it for like two mins…shes just trying to get miley…i wouldnt be surprised if it was anna oliver..she distroyed demi now going for miley

• crazylady

;)
    ———————-
    hehe cute. love it

• mels

Wow…I feel bad for him. A divorce and out of control child and/or children. Sorry…I’m a HUGE Miley fan, but something is just not right. I’ve tried salvia myself, but she is a child star still living in Hollywood hanging out with awful “friends.” Look at the statistics : (

• mels

Ok I know we all hate Anna.
    BUT don’t forget miley is not a 4 year old and not everything in Miley’s life is Anna’s fault.
    you are talking the anna hate way too far.
    ..using her as an excuse for everything wrong in MC life

I agree..I think she’s a dirty bitch and using Miley, but Miley can still make her own decisions. Anna can’t be blamed for Miley’s choices.

Sort your life out Miley.

Wow. I guess Miley can do no wrong to some people…

I get it if your big fans of hers or whatever, but she needs help right now or it’s just going to get worse and become something really serious. There’s no point in blaming anyone but Miley. Miley makes her own decisions in her life and she’s making some shit one’s right now.

New posttt

• LizzieHawkins

Courtney said:

Everyone is over reacting. She’s having fun. There isn’t anything wrong with that.
    Ok Anna.

• picstoburn

ANNA end of story. it was anna. the end.

Umm… why are people happy she’s smoking and shit? :/
    ===
    i just don’t care there are other things to worry about.

———————-

Then why are you here?

Dec 10, 2010 @ 01:32 pm

there’s nothing wrong with smoking a bong, like they said it’s legal.
    i tried it when i went to egypt and i’m 16 (i didn’t like it but still)
    it’s not like illegal drugs or anything…
    chill out people!

Stop trying to act like you’re a hard ass at 16. Just cause its legal dosnt make it right. Cheating is legal, yet its not right…

———————
    jeez, chill out, i’m not even trying to act ‘hard ass’ i was just saying!
    i never actually said it’s right, it’s neither, she can do what she wants (to a certain extent), she’s legal!
    and that’s different, doing that can hurt someones feelings…

ok so anna and demi become friends. demi goes to rehab. anna and miley become friends. miley decides it’s a good idea to do drugs. Interesting.

• wavy

Dec 10, 2010 @ 02:34 pm
    :) said:

HYPOTHETICALLY SPEAKING, if NOAH were to be smoking ANYTHING by age 13, which of the following would YOU say:

“She’s just having fun.”

“It’s what people her age do.”

“Blame the Parents.”

“Blame Miley.”

“Whatever.”

“I whip my hair back and forth.”

Other

definitely “i whip my hair back and forth”

• wavy

so anna sold out demi too? if those rumors about her are even true…cause that twitter numbers guy said anna was selling the demi story

Then why are you here?

cause i can. and im bored.

• Courtney

LizzieHawkins said:

Courtney said:

Ok Anna.

Who the hell is Anna?

and people thought the justin gaston days were bad.

• Cece

You are all a bunch of prudes.

Get out there and live.

i think it’s safe to say miley took tish’s side on the divorce. she clearly has had no contact with billy ray and didn’t invite him to the party.

• Anonymous1

Smoking a bong isn’t the problem, the problem si ANNA coaxing her to get even more fucked up and trying to get Miley to spill more personal things. This bitch is so fucking shady.

• LizzieHawkins

IDK
    but as a daughter she shouldn’t be taking sides.

• LizzieHawkins

Ok I know we all hate Anna.
    you are talking the anna hate way too far.
    ..using her as an excuse for everything wrong in MC life

Hey Disney company, any comment?

She’s not an excuse for everything Miley does. But her influence on Miley has affected the way Miley behaves.

Thats something everyone needs to accept & realize.

I’m not tryna say Miley didn’t know fuck about her actions. I’m just saying she probably wouldn’t have done some things if it weren’t for Anna coaxing her.

• thedarksunshine

Yes Billy, the first thing you should do is tweet about it. -.- Get off your ass and get to your daughter.

• CoolerThanU

gurrl been sold out by hur daddy… ouchh

• CoolerThanU

OH! and if I’m honest, I wouldn’t tell my father about that either, and I’m close with my him but you just don’t. Personally think she’s being a normal teenager. She pretty much had a lot of ther child-hood controlled by Hannah Montana which must of ot frustrating at times.

• CoolerThanU

hiya

• Disdain

This test, sponsored by 4degreez.com, is meant to help determine whether or not you have a personality disorder. It is not meant to be used as a diagnostic tool, but rather as a tool to give you insight into a potential disorder that may be having a negative impact on your life. If you believe you may be suffering from a personality disorder or any other disorder, you should ask your family doctor to recommend a therapist in your area to meet with.

you might want to see a psychologist :/

Oh…

Maybe, I’ll ask my mom :P

• :)

“She’s just having fun.”

“It’s what people her age do.”

“Blame the Parents.”

“Blame Miley.”

“Whatever.”

“I whip my hair back and forth.”

Other.

• SunLight Princess

AND Stop blaming Billy Ray. It’s not his fault his daughter is just plain stupid. MANY families go through a divorce, it’s not an excuse to act the way Miley is acting. Seriously, smoking is already a dumb choice, but letting people record her is beyond stupid.

Dec 10, 2010 @ 02:31 pm

oh my god disdain you need to see a psychologist
    _

But… there’s nothing wrong with me, I know I’m depressed all the time but people say that’s just puberty :/
    ———————–

the test shows your high on basically every personality disorder

• Anon.

“She’s just having fun.”

“It’s what people her age do.”

“Blame the Parents.”

“Blame Miley.”

“Whatever.”

“I whip my hair back and forth.”

Other.

LMFAO at that last option aside from OTHER.

Why are people discussing some bullshit quiz results? You should IM or something. No one cares about your disorders.

fuck you

It is beyond Billy’s control I think… :p

Maybe Tish doesn’t want him touching Miley. I can imagine her bitchass saying that ;P

• Moonbeam

Anna is in New Orleans with Miley as we speak. Her parents need to step in and get a ahold of her before its too late. They’re so irresponsible, I can’t.

Billy Ray should have stayed in LA with her and Tish should have went to Nashville. Tish is too busy playing cool mom instead of trying to discipline her daughter and now that Miley is 18 she legally doesn’t have to listen to them.
    My guess is that one reasons for the divorce is that BR wants to live in Nashville and Tish in LA. He is like never in LA, always on his farm in Tennessee.
    Also Tish is the producer of So Undercover, of course she is there in New Orleans.

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT BONG SMOKING IS

“She’s just having fun.”

“It’s what people her age do.”

“Blame the Parents.”

“Blame Miley.”

“Whatever.”

“I whip my hair back and forth.”

Other.

“Whatever”

Cuz I really hate that kid, I don’t even know why xD

• Anonymous1

Oh shut up please. People react to things differently. Miley loved her family’s togetherness, and now they just fell apart and she didn’t even spend her birthday or Thanksgiving with her own father. And Liam left her in the middle of all this mess. She’s had a lot on her plate. I feel so bad for her but maybe this should be a wake up call to her and her parents because she NEEDS to start re-evaluating who she chooses to spend time with.

• Anonymous1

Tish isn’t required to be there. She wasn’t always in Detroit while LOL was being filmed even though she was a producer.

• Moonbeam

Anonymous1 said:

No, she wasn’t.

Laughing out loud.

Produced by
    Nathan Kahane …. executive producer
    Romain Le Grand …. executive producer
    Jim Powers …. co-producer
    Michael Shamberg …. producer
    Stacey Sher …. producer

• Anonymous1

But she’s still ot required to be there.

Hey, you know, this thing isn’t really a big deal now! xD

(replying to this) – Dec 10, 2010 @ 02:27 pm
    Moonbeam said:
    she thought she saw liam. lmao.
    Yeah, definitely not over him. She called him her boyfriend.

i was thinking that the whole time.

• Anonymous1

• Courtney

Hey, you know, this thing isn’t really a big deal now! xD

tell that to d1sneystars.

got:

So, does that mean I have a official personality disorder? :/

oh cool, i got high on Narcissistic

Haha, why did you ask? :P

cause you always seem depressed and bipolar when you’re on lol

oh my god disdain you need to see a psychologist
    _

can someone explain to me what bong smoking is?

• No Bitchassness

Seeing that actually makes me want to cry :( Poor Billy Ray, he’s like lost a daughter..

cause you always seem depressed and bipolar when you’re on lol

Oh LOL xD

My mom thinks I have SAD disorder :P

oh it said low on everything on the link you gave me. :/

but if those are your results then you have personality disorder

Oh, that link didn’t work then :/

So, does that mean I have a official personality disorder? :/
    ————————

you might want to see a psychologist :/

_

and? she’s human ain’t she?

shes like high in that video..

• Phoebe

Dec 10, 2010 @ 01:40 pm
    LesleyrockLovesJonas said:

Ok, gonna talk now (and this is the only thing I’m gonna say). I honestly say Miley needs to come back to her old roots, you know.
    Not talking about style, not talking about songs… I’m talking about FRIENDS.
    I am not usually like this but I’m 90% sure Anna Oliver and all their new friends want to fuck Miley’s life or maybe they don’t, but it’s clearly not good. They were so like “smoke more, you’re not that high!”, like WTF?!
    And come on… everytime a new Miley photo or video is “steal”, please!
    But of couse, Miley was also REALLY stupid cuz she was the one who did it! If she didn’t want to, she would’ve have done it.
    I LOVE her, that’s not gonna change. But being a Miley fan to death doesn’t mean I’m gonna kiss her ass and accept and support everything she does or says.
    So, Miley, dear… I love you. But it kida sucks seeing you like this because I’m worried about your future health, and what most hurts it’s your old words. You said you would never smoke, and maybe you can say people change but darling, you said you wouldn’t because of your grandfather, he died because of lung cancer.
    That’s all I’m gonna say, and for me, this is over, until later news…
    ——————————————-

I AGREE 1000 %

not everyone swears. i don’t.

how do you think they have a roof over their head? by him recording his music/touring to make money. so he is doing something for his family. and if it was such a problem, then miley would be a hypocrite, because she plays shows, had a television show (that was with her father), record music, & etc. out of anyone, MILEY should be the one that knows billy ray loves her more than anything.

• Hollieluvsux

Everyone knew this crap would happen with miley ! i dont think her mum is a good rolemodel for her

• sofiebby

yeah still, he could of hung out with her a different day, he hasnt even been in LA for months, obviously his music comes before his family, no wonder miley is rebelling her parents are acting ike children.

• dilemma

guys,he’s a human being
    maybe people were telling him about that and he replied
    he’s in a shock
    people don’t know how to act properly when they’re shocked
    maybe that’s why he didn’t know what to do and just tweeted about it
    seriously
    he does care
    otherwise he wouldn’t have said anything

Taste.The.Rainbow said:
    shes changing so much -.- i cant watch the video. can some one post a link or some thing?
    prepare to laugh your ass of.
    she keeps talking about liam lol.

Miley sweared…

WOOHOO! I don’t know why but I’m so happy that she said “fucking” Ahaahahaha <3

Hey guys i have a question
    Do you think 17 and 22 is too big of an age difference
    just a random question lol

• JustxLeex

I feeling kinda bad for him, i guess he thought she never would do that and now..yeah..
    but seriously; im right now SO happy that im not miley! Ha! she sit in the shit now xD

• PrettyYoungThing

dilemma said:
    guys,he’s a human being
    maybe people were telling him about that and he replied
    he’s in a shock
    people don’t know how to act properly when they’re shocked
    maybe that’s why he didn’t know what to do and just tweeted about it
    seriously
    he does care
    otherwise he wouldn’t have said anything

Agreed.

Miley sweared…

WOOHOO! I don’t know why but I’m so happy that she said “fucking” Ahaahahaha <3
    obviously.
    everyone swears, even unintentionally.

im 17 and i dont hink its a hugee difference but i couldnt szee myself dating a 22 yr old. A little old but not too old.

Hey guys i have a question
    Do you think 17 and 22 is too big of an age difference
    just a random question lol
    not really if your mature…

And she said shit :D

• Delilah_Marie

What makes me so sad is that she’s having to call people like this,who would leak photos/this video “friends” THAT’S what sucks for her. I hope she can focus on work and family,not this scandal.My thoughts are with the Cyrus family. <3

Hey guys i have a question
    Do you think 17 and 22 is too big of an age difference
    just a random question lol
    ———————

• sophieee

Well on the bright side…
    Demi found a new rehab buddie.

• Disdain

The girl who’s videoing sounds like a bloody mixup.

She seems too… you know, “Oh do this or you’re not cool”

You Know? :P

• Disdain

The girl who’s videoing sounds like a bloody mixup.

She seems too… you know, “Oh do this or you’re not cool”

You Know? :P

Im 17 almost 18 and i dont do that shit. Ya i know people that do but just cause shes 18 dosnt mean its hat she SHOULD be doing

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

Not talking about style, not talking about songs… I’m talking about FRIENDS.
    And come on… everytime a new Miley photo or video is “steal”, please!
    That’s all I’m gonna say, and for me, this is over, until later news…

Drugs are bad.
    Nuff said.

———————————

obviously.
    everyone swears, even unintentionally.
    _

I know but Miley, who was just on Disney…

ahahahahaha

• me love you long time nick

• dilemma

I hope he helps his daughter to take control on her life again

me love you long time nick said:
    Nickgasmic. <3

• sofiebby

you go glen coco

• partyindabaham

—————

• Disdain

Miley said “smoking is for idiots” once…

CONTRADICTIONNN

• d1sneystars

why is he tweeting about it…

• Delilah_Marie

MTE.>

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

I AGREE 1000 %

thanks :)

• Delilah_Marie

Welllll,she was pretty young when she said that. Though I agree with her now,smoking is for idiots. When I was a pre-teen I said masturbating was gross and I changed my mind. LOL creep example but yeah.. >.> People change. She needs to kick out all those asshole friends shes made lately though. SRSLY

Wow! Way to make her feel better about herself, brc! Apologizing to her fans for something she did in the privacy of her home with a legal substance. Stand up for her. Her privacy was violated and she has idiots as friends. How many times is this going to happen. She wants to fit in with friends, and they screw her everytime. No one watches her back; no one! What eighteen year old hasn’t done something like this at least to try it out, which was clear, she was doing. Give her what she needs most of all, a friend she can trust, not someone who apologizes for her in public. Better yet, be her parent and support her! Geeeezzz! P.S. You do have control. You have lots of money. She has lots of money. Spend some of it on confidential security for her to stop her “friends” from abusing her good will. Pathetic friends; absolutely pathetic!

• KBsuckers

whoop her ass Billy Ray!!
    hey at least this shows that he has some concern while her fcking mother must be tapping some dude at a motel >_>

• KBsuckers

look i agree with you to some extent…but seriously? let someone record doing bong?
    she needs help…wont be surprised if she dies soon or she has a sex tape >.< we all know her train is always ready for a ride.

• Mgee12

wow,:o

wow she is screwing up her life rite now

• /:

i have so much compassion for him.
    yes, i know he may not have raised her perfectly.
    but, i can’t imagine seeing a video of my child acting like this.
    i’d feel terrible. like i done everything wrong.

awwww i feel sooooo srry for him!!!!!!

• Anon

I love Miley Cyrus but I really wish she’d stop getting into these scandals ): I mean, I know she’s 18 and she’s free to do what she likes but she’s heading down the Lindsay route ):

• viciousmagic

of course is just a phase, you know. I have friends that already smoked once but just ONCE only cause they were curious and wanted to see how was that.

I mean, lots of teenagers who are even younger than her want to smoke but just once to try on. I’d say it’s a phase.

But I hope she won’t get addicted or anything because it’s trying once that people become addicted.

But idk, for now, I mean like, it’s ok to me. I mean I know lots of teenagers who do way worse, you can’t imagine. I was at a party yesterday and it was like crazy. People REALLY drunk and most of guys were smoking (cigaretts) and they are 16.

He needs to tell his daughter to chose her friends that anna girl is like O.o

• dearstephh

YES. because she’s the ONLY teenager who has ever smoked. O.e HECK, WE SHOULD ALL GO SLAP HER BECAUSE SHE’S SUPPOSE TO BE PERFECT.
    not.
    i have a little sister who looks up to her, but honestly, i know she’s a rolemodel, but they shouldn’t be doing what she does. if they do, then they got problems (the kids). your kid/sister/cousin whatsoever should be doing what they want. not what miley does. she doesn’t tell your children how to act or not to act.
    i understand little kids look up to her, but it’s called blocking certain things. if they find out teach them it’s wrong.
    smoking is bad, yeah i know. but hey, it was HER decision. we actually can’t do anything about it.

• Me.

Ok I know we all hate Anna.
    you are talking the anna hate way too far.
    ..using her as an excuse for everything wrong in MC life

Actually I am not using Anna as an excuse for everything wrong in Miley’s life.
    I blame her for shooting the video while Miley was high and for uploading it to the internet. i mean, they’re “friends”, right?

AND.. obviously Miley was forced to smoke. Didn’t you watch the video? Miley says “I’m not a looser anymore”
    And Anna told her she needed to smoke more and blah whatever.

And then she asked Miley to tell them what was on her mind when she was high, ashe asked her that like 3 times.
    The video was obviously intended to be put
    out.

Anna is a fake.

• JoeHoe15

Oh boy..

• taylorllama

tish wants mileys $ so much she can’t afford to be a real mom, she has to be mileys best friend and go on shopping sprees with her and let her do whatever she wants to. all tish wants is the money…and if billy ray is going to get in the way then bye bye billy.

In all fairness, i’m sure if u got drunk and someone recorded it u would look just as bad. Only difference is Miley is a huge celeb so obviously everyone is going to criticise her. She can’t stay sweet and innocent forever. Although, in saying that, she really needs to be around friends she can actually trust. For all we know though, this video could have been sent to someone elses phone without the person who recorded it knowing.

• idrownfish

Does someone wanna tell me who this anna oliver bitch is

ANNND how she fucked up demi’s life?!

Sounds like a whore.

Dec 10, 2010 @ 01:32 pm

there’s nothing wrong with smoking a bong, like they said it’s legal.
    i tried it when i went to egypt and i’m 16 (i didn’t like it but still)
    it’s not like illegal drugs or anything…
    chill out people!

Loool… shesha is not a bong. They are totally diffrent. Im 14 and i do that all the time cause its part of my culture. Bong is usually with drugs to make u dizzy but shesha is like a ciggarette but way bigger and funner.

• Annoymous

Billy your saying that this is the first time seeing what you daughter was doing? that’s crazy.M!ley was like this for months now almost a year.

is an embarrassment to their fans under miley cyrus cahiste better choose your friends disappointing is all I can say! I’m in shok was a fan who looked up to miley but not anymore!

just saying, its normal for teens to try this stuff… half of the population does, and its not a big deal if she doesnt start doing other stuff. or start doing it all the time.

• lirz

mileys mom is a whore.. and miley is a whore too
    billy was the one who kept miley under control..
    I cant hate this girl more..
    I am so glad she is ruining her career
    white trash from america
    part 1000000000000000

everyone is saying “its not illegal drugs chill out” maybe what she was seen smoking in the video wasn’t illegal, but if Miley has been hanging out with Anna, she has def. done something beyond illegal. Anna is the biggest drug head i have ever met. She is using miley just as she used demi, when demi went to rehab, you see her leaking stuff about miley. its actually very sad.

• katiidinocco

Fucked up parents, fucked up child

Entertainmentlove said:

=============================
    he hase no possession over her right now

___________________________________________

ARE YOU KIDDING????? SHE IS HIS DAUGHTER! WHAT WOULD YOUR FATHER SAY IF U DO WHAT MILEY DID????!! ¬¬

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!THIS DUDE IS SOO PATHETIC.HE’S HER DAD AND HE HAD NO IDEA?.I DON’T REALLY GIVE A SHIT ABOUT MILEY BUT I JUST THINK IT’S HILAREOUS THAT HE HAS ABSOLUTELY NO CONYROL OVER WHAT HIS OWN DAUGHTER DOES.WAT UP MICHAEL LOHAN!:)

Lmao, says the “dad” who was clapping so proudly when his daughter was pole dancing at the TCA’s.
    ______________________________________

i agree

• xohunter

I wanna get high with Miley Cyrus, hahaha.
    And stop blaming Anna, it’s not like she’s holding a knife at Miley’s throat if she doesn’t do a few bong hits.
    Miley is willingly smoking that bong.
    YOU ALL NEED TO GROW THE FUCK UP.
    Miley’s eighteen and I’ve had friends who started doing pot a lot younger. At least what she’s smoking is legal in CA.

• FrancyJonasGomez

• purplekoolaid

i feel bad for billy ray. i say billy ray/tish/miley/noah/brandi a few years ago at the harry potter 4 premiere a few years ago. a bunch of fans (including me) were screaming for miley to ome over but she just ignored everyone.

billy ray tried to pull her arm to come and she just pushed him off an ran to a camera to do an interview and billy ray shook his head. he looked super disappointed.

to me it’s clear that TISH lets miley do whatever she wants (wasn’t she at this sketchy party?) and is too busy getting plastic surgery and being a whore herself to care about the children.

• d1sneystars

d1sneystars said:

Apparently it was Anna Oliver! At least that’s what everyone on Twitter is saying!

we can say whatever we want

ok but to me i think that’s kinda sad but whatever not my life. this isn’t Judgement day but i guess i missed the memo.

He’s apoligizing for her own actions.
    Respect loss by me, and maybe even many others.

• Disdain

the test shows your high on basically every
    personality disorder

Is that dangerous? :/

• Disdain

I’ll be the one to show you the way
    You’ll be the one to always complain

Umm… why are people happy she’s smoking and shit? :/
    ===
    i just don’t care there are other things to worry about.

what is he referring to?

• YourMomsChestHair

He’s reffering to his dumbass daughter Miley.. obvi. nobodys perfect. but still Miley is out of control who cares if she’s 18 she still shouldnt be acting like a Lohan.

• Disdain

Really, this Miley phase is upsetting, but I won’t give up on her, I still love her. She will change, I hope…

• _liesyoutold

Wow.. Miley.. You’re taking this way too far.

• LalalandYEAH

Miley needs to fucking wake up!
    She is hurting her family too.

the thing is. miley lives in an environment in which she believes doing these things is normal. she’s a major super star. living in hollywood is dangerous. if you’re not mature enough and the people around you don’t force you to keep your head in the ground, you end up loosing yourself. Miley’s mom doesn’t realize either all these things will eventually put miley in a situation that will be extremely hard to get out of. i wish miley the very best. i hope she finds herself before it’s too late, because having so MUCH power (let’s face it, miley lifts a hand and whatever she wants she will have) can drive you mad. the world she lives in is dangerous, and in the world she lives in, friends don’t exist.

• krystinajonas

Disdain said:

I am so happy that he tweeted something like this. It might change Miley.

ROFL i dont think a tweet can change a person

• iamthe0cean

what is he referring to?

His daughter taking bong hits.

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Miley needs to:
    a) Get rid of Anna.
    b) Get a psychiatrist
    c) Release a country album.

• Allysonnn56

Miley smoking a bong.

• d1sneystars

picstoburn said:

I don’t think the people saying things are expecting their opinions to count… they’re just talking about it. It’s what people do on Gossip sites.

• SadState

Just because Tish had children it does not make her a fit mother. Sounds like Billy Ray has been all but pushed out of Miley’s life. I really fear for Noah (Noie)Cyrus.

Miley think hard where your true friends are. Just because she’s your mom it does not make her a good person.

oh hey i was first! now someone answer that question

• peacenlove

nini, i love you…lmao xD

Soooooo.. who thinks this naked picture of her is real now?

why is he tweeting about it…

• me love you long time nick

me love you long time nick said:
    Dec 10, 2010 @ 01:43 pm

;)

LORD JESUSSS. :O
    That was always my favorite scene in camp rock 2 <3

;) ;)

LISTEN LADY, DO YOU WANT ME TO HAVE A HEARTATTACK???

by the way… do you have a team jonas :D

AHAHHA yes I am trying to murder with Nick gifs ;)

What’s a Team Jonas? :P

:O :O :O :O :O :O
    And you call yourself a jonas brothers fan :O!!

Its there offical fan page where you can get pre sale tickets, gifts, meet and greet passes, and sheeet.

oh nvm, poor billy ray. his life must be spiraling down right now

• Disdain

i just don’t care there are other things to worry about.
    _

But this is OU… there are people in this world that care about others life even if that is sad… it is kinda what oceanUP is for… :/

• Phoebe

DUDE IT FUCKING IS IN YOUR CONTROL YOUR HER FATHER ACT LIKE IT HELP HER!!!

• PrettyYoungThing

Anonimuss2.Oh said:
    Miley needs to:
    a) Get rid of Anna.
    b) Get a psychiatrist
    c) Release a country album.

Not really a psychiatrist, just a therapist or someone on the outside that she can talk to. Everyone around her has an agenda and its really sad.

:O :O :O :O :O :O
    And you call yourself a jonas brothers fan :O!!

Ohhh

And I’m not really a Jonas superfan, I just know a lot about them. :P

• Figaro

It’s during these times that you should not kick her down. The character of a human can change drastically based on the environment they are in, and it’s pretty obvious Mileys environment is screwed up. Show her love, and she will heal, and start fixing things. She just needs a hand, thats all.

• d1sneystars

i just don’t care there are other things to worry about.

If you really meant that, you probably wouldn’t be on a gossip site. And you have an account, meaning you being on here isn’t a one time thing.

is he tg to make us feel bad for him or soemthing liek seriously you not knowing this is going on just shows how great of a parent you are.

• dilemma

poor billy ray :(

I wish miley reads some of these comments
    not a fan but
    her fans still love her no matte what

^
    ^
    ^
    I know I sound cheesy

• picstoburn

rme not really. get the fuck over it.

im kinda over this. new post please!

That’s what I was trying to say.. :P

Dec 10, 2010 @ 01:58 pm
    d1sneystars said:
    i just don’t care there are other things to worry about.

Don’t talk to me like that because it’s a free country idaf good day.

• PullTheTrigger

The only person who can fuck Miley over is herself. She should be more aware and choose her friends wisely. It’s honestly not that hard to say no. I’ve been there. & I was 11.

@picstoburn you’re so damn annoying

Dec 10, 2010 @ 01:58 pm

:O :O :O :O :O :O
    And you call yourself a jonas brothers fan :O!!

Ohhh

And I’m not really a Jonas superfan, I just know a lot about them. :P

Im dissapointed :/

Dec 10, 2010 @ 01:56 pm
    peacenlove said:
    nini, i love you…lmao xD

LMAO i feel like saying U MAD to these people. but whatever they can stress all they want.

• Disdain

rme not really. get the fuck over it.

Get the fuck over what exactly? :/

• dilemma

Figaro said:

awwwwww
    :D

who cares mileys irrelevant now…nobody likes her/takes her seriously. her career ended when HM did…sry

@picstoburn you’re so damn annoying

but you’re someone from the internet why should i care?

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Dec 10, 2010 @ 01:58 pm
    PrettyYoungThing said:
    Anonimuss2.Oh said:
    Miley needs to:
    a) Get rid of Anna.
    b) Get a psychiatrist
    c) Release a country album.

============================

THIS

• d1sneystars

Don’t talk to me like that because it’s a free country idaf good day.
    LOL at your response.
    What does it being a free country have to do with the way I just spoke to you? You just contradicted yourself because if it’s a free country, it means I have freedom of speech. Jeez, some people…

• Figaro

Sky is all purple there are people runnin’ everywhere

• LizzieHawkins

I don’t think he is a bad parent, don’t forget that Hollywood is crazy, there’s not much he can do.
    She is a grown up capable of making desicions.

Dec 10, 2010 @ 02:01 pm
    Disdain said:
    rme not really. get the fuck over it.

Get the fuck over what exactly? :/

this story.

• NickJistheSexX

Ahaha that’s funny.

Ahaha that’s funny.

WHY AM I DOUBLE COMMENTING? -.O

• Moonbeam

New post.

miley’s camp has confirmed one of her friends leaked this..

yeah.. when my daughter would smoke a bong I’d tweet about it too.

he was prob gettin so many questions and asking for comments that he prob thought that that was the easiest way to tell people that he really didnt know. Feel bad for the guy first divorce and now this. trust me i dont really like him either but i do kinda feel sorry for him.

• lollipop1

………..

• Past

I miss the old Miley. This is the girl that people adored, stayed true to her morals & values, made her dad proud,… and that stole the heart for Nick Jonas.

What happened to you Miley?

• vonvonbon

oh dang

Maybe it is her parents’ fault, but she should be smart enough to know what she can’t & can do… I mean, she knows she’s in this bussiness & has underage fans(? . She should’ve thought about it twice… :l

• omgitsjoejonas

thank god nick got out while he could.
    dating her would cock up a reputation,
    sounds shit, but if i was a guy i would stay the fuck away from miley. the girl screams ‘accident waiting to happen’. it’s funny that since billy ray left she’s self destructinf quicker. shows who the best parent is.

@picstoburn you’re so damn annoying
    _

SERIOUSLY, WHY CAN’T ANONS LEAVE NINI ALONE? It’s not funny anymore. Stop saying shit about her. You can’t just say she’s annoying, do you like, have a reason?

• d1sneystars

Disdain said:
    rme not really. get the fuck over it.

Get the fuck over what exactly? :/

LOL @ picstoburn…

• Empire_State_of_Mind

___
    Yes. Even if BR grounds her and does everything in his power, it is Miley’s decision.

• Moonbeam

___
    LOL, BR ground her? She is 18. And he is in a divorce. If she doesn’t feel like it she can chose to never see him again in her life. Maybe he isn’t even on speaking terms right now with the rest of the family. He wasn’t even there on Thanksgiving. Who knows.

LAWDY

• peacenlove

Dec 10, 2010 @ 01:56 pm
    peacenlove said:
    nini, i love you…lmao xD

well, your icon is pretty stand out so you dont need to say anything xD

this story.

Oh…

Okay…

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Dec 10, 2010 @ 02:01 pm
    =====================================

LOL. HM isn’t done yet. & if it is, it’s only in US.

Dec 10, 2010 @ 02:02 pm
    d1sneystars said:

Don’t talk to me like that because it’s a free country idaf good day.
    LOL at your response.
    U MAD? idgaf good day.

• Figaro

Miley, if you’re reading this, just know that I care.

Dec 10, 2010 @ 02:04 pm
    peacenlove said:
    Dec 10, 2010 @ 01:56 pm
    peacenlove said:
    nini, i love you…lmao xD

well, your icon is pretty stand out so you dont need to say anything xD
    lmao i know. but seriously these people.

Dec 10, 2010 @ 02:01 pm

@picstoburn you’re so damn annoying

but you’re someone from the internet why should i care?
    ———————-

you cared enough to reply

• peacelovehearts

We fly high, no lie…

• Disdain

…I’m kind of freaked out now…

O_O

ROFL

Disdain said:

…I’m kind of freaked out now…

O_O

why?

• LovatoLoveXO

LesleyrockLovesJonas EVERTHING you said is true but im used to like tish as a parent but not anymore she suck i feel bad fr billy cause he not there to steer miley in the right direction he was always the better parent i have been on his side from the beginning of the divorce an to miley you said you watch who you hang out with but no t closely i want to see what she has to say about it… dear get better level headed friends anytime i hear about my friends or rather x friend doing drugs i immediately separate myself from them and its not normal thats not a excuses

• d1sneystars

peacelovehearts said:
    We fly high, no lie…

You know it…. bawlllin

• another Anonymous person

Dec 10, 2010 @ 02:05 pm

Dec 10, 2010 @ 02:01 pm

@picstoburn you’re so damn annoying

but you’re someone from the internet why should i care?
    ———————-

you cared enough to reply

oooooo picstoburn just got burnedd. ironic isnt it… hmm

• Empire_State_of_Mind

Is Salvia or w/e the heck miley was smoking addictive?

DISDAIN DO YOU HAVE A MENTAL PROBLEM?

U MAD? idgaf good day.
    _

Um.. Can I just say that you can’t just come on a post and tell us to not make a big deal over it… it’s really illogical, to be honest and it’s not, you know, smart…

“Dear Billy Ray Cyrus, If you’re estranged from your kid, tweeting about it won’t help. Moron. Regards, Someone who points out the obvious.”

-Lord_Voldemort7

Dec 10, 2010 @ 02:05 pm
    Dec 10, 2010 @ 02:01 pm

@picstoburn you’re so damn annoying

but you’re someone from the internet why should i care?
    ———————-

you cared enough to reply
    i was just telling you. i really don’t.

<3<3<3

• Ilovenicholasjonas.

I can’t believe he’s tweeting about that :o

Dec 10, 2010 @ 02:07 pm
    U MAD? idgaf good day.
    _

im just saying it’s no big deal.

• Disdain

DISDAIN DO YOU HAVE A MENTAL PROBLEM?

What do you mean by mental problem? :P

(I’m being kind, no hard feelings ahaha)

• omgitsjoejonas

thank god nick got out while he could.
    dating her would ruin a reputation,

• peacenlove

Dec 10, 2010 @ 02:04 pm
    peacenlove said:
    Dec 10, 2010 @ 01:56 pm
    peacenlove said:
    nini, i love you…lmao xD

well, your icon is pretty stand out so you dont need to say anything xD
    lmao i know. but seriously these people.

are just smh? i know xD

Billy Ray Cyrus

• Disdain

im just saying it’s no big deal.

Oh, okay then I get you now :)

@Disdain

IT’S ILLOGICAL I CNAT HAVE IT.

i was just telling you. i really don’t.
    —————–

keep replying, keep caring

• hellodollface

someone should leak the pictures of her smoking actual cigarettes and blunts.
    im waiting.

@Disdain

IT’S ILLOGICAL I CNAT HAVE IT.

Ahaha xD I love that video :) It’s what made me love Nick :D

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

LovatoLoveXO said:

thanks! “LesleyrockLovesJonas EVERTHING you said is true” :) about miley’s parents, I can’t say much because any of us really know the situation, etc.. about the last things of friends, etc… well, if any of my close friends starts doing drugs, etc.. I would try to help :) But of course, if they start telling me to “join” I would just say no and keep myself aside of that

there’s nothing wrong with smoking a bong, like they said it’s legal.
    i tried it when i went to egypt and i’m 16 (i didn’t like it but still)
    it’s not like illegal drugs or anything…
    chill out people!

Dec 10, 2010 @ 01:32 pm

there’s nothing wrong with smoking a bong, like they said it’s legal.
    i tried it when i went to egypt and i’m 16 (i didn’t like it but still)
    it’s not like illegal drugs or anything…
    chill out people!

————————–
    im not sure miley is happy with him after the whole beating or threatening to beat tish thing. and i wouldnt want to see my daughter dressed in a leather bikini probably grinding guys

————————–

• Allysonnn56

I hope she takes responibility for this.

xSweetCandyxx said:
    Yeah but it should be Miley not him and over twitter seriously??

Miley doesn’t have a twitter.
    And her mom’s her manager, her rep isn’t saying anything.
    So her dad is just clearing things up.

• xSweetCandyxx

If her mom thinks this is okay then she really needs some help i get that her dad is just clearing things up but it should of been an interwiew or something not twitter but i still think Billy Ray is better parent than Tish…

that’s their fuck*ng life not my .

EVERYONE : LIVE YOUR LIFE not someone .

mattjac0bs said:

i’m guessing hes the one who kept her safe?
    not that shes with her mom shes free to do whatever…. thats just my guess.

I guess the same v.v

So am I.

he didn’t ‘beat’ her.
    he got in a fight over how she was being a bad parent or whatever and letting Miley out of control.

• Figaro

I thought love was only true in fairy tales
    Meant for someone else but not for me.
    Love was out to get me
    That’s the way it seemed.
    Disappointment haunted all my dreams.

Then I saw her face, now I’m a believer
    Not a trace of doubt in my mind.
    I’m in love, I’m a believer!
    I couldn’t leave her if I tried.

I thought love was more or less a givin’ thing,
    Seems the more I gave the less I got.
    What’s the use in tryin’?
    All you get is pain.
    When I needed sunshine I got rain.

Then I saw her face, now I’m a believer
    Not a trace of doubt in my mind.
    I’m in love, I’m a believer!
    I couldn’t leave her if I tried.

are just smh? i know xD

lol what’s up?

REALLY?? he had no idea? Im sure. We all saw this coming since day 1.

Dec 10, 2010 @ 02:08 pm
    Disdain said:

DISDAIN DO YOU HAVE A MENTAL PROBLEM?

What do you mean by mental problem? :P

(I’m being kind, no hard feelings ahaha)
    —————-

idk you seem to have personality disorder

just saw the video. LMAO. i didn’t really see this coming. a few scandals, sure. but drinking, smoking, partying, acting like a psycho?

i always thought she was too smart and too family and career-oriented to be doing all these things.

• Taste.The.Rainbow

• d1sneystars

Empire_State_of_Mind said:
    Is Salvia or w/e the heck miley was smoking addictive?

Even though they’re claiming it’s salvia, I highly doubt it is. They’re just saying that because salvia is legal and there’s no way to prove that it’s not bud. I’ve been with my friends when they’ve done salvia before… it just makes you super dumb for a few minutes, and you just wanna lie down (unless you have a terrible trip, then the effects are worse) but I’ve never seen anyone laugh hysterically from it. That’s more of a bud thing…I know everytime I smoke it, I laugh uncontrollably and start singing (just like Miley did here) so yeah

• Moonbeam

It’s salvia.

Immediate effects

– Uncontrollable laughter
    – Past memories, such as revisiting places from childhood memory
    – Sensations of motion, or being pulled or twisted by forces
    – Visions of membranes, films and various two-dimensional surfaces
    – Merging with or becoming objects
    – Overlapping realities, such as the perception of being in several locations at once

• Figaro

Why do you hate me OceanUp??

Dec 10, 2010 @ 02:10 pm
    hellodollface said:

someone should leak the pictures of her smoking actual cigarettes and blunts.
    im waiting.

a few more days

did you guys know tish has nude pics? :S well not NUDE but she’s in her lingerie it’s true…

• Disdain

DISDAIN DO YOU HAVE A MENTAL PROBLEM?

What do you mean by mental problem? :P

(I’m being kind, no hard feelings ahaha)
    —————-

idk you seem to have personality disorder

——————-

Um, what like, bipolar, that type of thing? :P

• Figaro

It’s cause I’m black isn’t it.

and they’re RECENT, so yeah tish is kinda fucked up too. TEAM BILLY RAY!!!

Disdain said:

DISDAIN DO YOU HAVE A MENTAL PROBLEM?

What do you mean by mental problem? :P

(I’m being kind, no hard feelings ahaha)
    —————-

idk you seem to have personality disorder

——————-

Um, what like, bipolar, that type of thing? :P
    ———————-

Test yourself

_______________

I swear I saw her in a porn film. From the 90’s. Crikey.

• Empire_State_of_Mind

Whats “Bud”?

STUPID PEOPLE . LIVE YOUR OWN LIFE NOT SOMEONE .

• LizzieHawkins

Miley is SO dumb sometimes.
    She shouldn’t let her friends make videos of her smoking or doing something scandalous.
    …it doesn’t matter if they are friends, shit like “they stole my video” or “I lost my cellphone” are so normal.

Love you Miley. Merry Christmas. MUAH

• d1sneystars

Bud = marijuana, haha sorry

• peacenlove

are just smh? i know xD

lol what’s up?

nothing much vaca is over so thats sucks…hbu?

• SunLight Princess

It’s sad what Miley has become.. what a shame.

Dec 10, 2010 @ 02:16 pm
    peacenlove said:
    are just smh? i know xD

lol what’s up?

nothing much vaca is over so thats sucks…hbu?

aww haha nothing im pretty bored. /:

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas tree

• Empire_State_of_Mind

Miley needs real friends…

• Phoebe

Yes I keep commenting because I seriously don’t know what to think I saw this comment on some site by caymus77? anyway:

So…. let’s review….Miley is 18,isn’t wearing a Hannah Montana costume, and takes a hit from a bong containing a LEGAL substance.

What’s the big deal? Why is this NATIONAL news??

Much ado about NOTHING!

Miley did a good job in her stint as a role model,donated huge amounts to charity, and should not be expected to be a role model for the rest of her adult life.

The Miley haters will hate her no matter what she does

They of course have a point but it doesn’t make it right? I don’t know, I really hope BRC DOES something, go HM the movie on her and send her to Tennessee I think it’d help I really love her so I hope she stops THIS shit

The reason he’s apologizing is because EVERYONE was telling him to control his daughter when he could but he didnt because he didnt think it was this bad.Now she’s 18 he can ask her to do things or to not do things but SHE makes her own decisions.

I used to love her soooo much. I’ve lost so much respect for her its killing me.

• Cesi.

What the hell is up with her parents? “Sorry guys”? He shouldn’t give a damn about what people are thinking, he should take her by the arm and talk this through or make her go to psychologist or something. It’s his problem that he forgot that he was supposed to be a father first, and only then a friend to her, not vice versa. “Sorry guys”.. Jeez.

• Figaro

I’m sorry to everyone. Sorry that this planet can’t be better. Look at yourself before trying to change the world.

• SunLight Princess

And to all the Miley “fans” you can love her all you want, but stop trying to make excuses for all the dumb things she’s doing lately.. She’s a whore and she’s a retard. Period.

gosh, Miley hasn’t been 18 for a month yet and she’s already smoking a bong? Can’t imagine what the next 11 months will be like :-p

I for one, am shocked. I thought that he would say something like “It’s what people he age do.”

• nownlaterz

LOL I see Miley never got the “Just Say No” or “D.A.R.E” talk lol

Disdain said:

DISDAIN DO YOU HAVE A MENTAL PROBLEM?

What do you mean by mental problem? :P

(I’m being kind, no hard feelings ahaha)
    —————-

idk you seem to have personality disorder

——————-

Um, what like, bipolar, that type of thing? :P
    ———————-

Test yourself

———————-

Umm… can you see my results?

• LizzieHawkins

Oh
    I can.

• picstoburn

she thought she saw liam. lmao.

• PullTheTrigger

I mustn’t be a teenager if every teenager acts like Miley..

• peacenlove

Dec 10, 2010 @ 02:16 pm
    peacenlove said:
    are just smh? i know xD

lol what’s up?

nothing much vaca is over so thats sucks…hbu?

aww haha nothing im pretty bored. /:

me too me tooo

• LizzieHawkins

That’s what Tish would say not him.

so proud of my self of being a Sel fan since day one!
    Team Selena!

• Moonbeam

she thought she saw liam. lmao.
    Yeah, definitely not over him. She called him her boyfriend.

he should at least go back to LA and try to help her.. who cares if tish and him are getting a divorce it doesn’t mean he has to be in nashville he needs to go spend time with miley, tish wont do anything about it.

• RiseAboveTheStorm

i feel so bad for billy ray. he seems like the more responsible parent. as for tish..i can’t stand her. & miley needs to get her head on straight.

• picstoburn

i don’t smoke though it’s not for me.

Disdain said:
    Miley said “smoking is for idiots” once…

CONTRADICTIONNN

Miley isn’t exactly the brightest light bulb….

;)

• me love you long time nick

Dec 10, 2010 @ 01:43 pm

;)

LORD JESUSSS. :O
    That was always my favorite scene in camp rock 2 <3

I wonder if she’s gonna say anything about this.I love her but “Some one stole my camera/someone took my phone/some one was taking a video and I didnt know” is not gonna cut it.Im so disapointed.

me love you long time nick said:

——————-

speaking of nicholas..

JoJoistheway

This dude @NickJonas has one of the most impressive work ethics I’ve ever seen. Just a bundle of talent. 40 minutes ago via Mobile Web

• Courtney

Dude. She isn’t even doing anything wrong.
    Isn’t it salvia? That shit isn’t illegal.

I can’t stand Tish either :/

• Courtney

Dude. She isn’t even doing anything wrong.
    Isn’t it salvia? That shit isn’t illegal.

I’m gonna go see Burlesque <3 :D
    BYE
    HUGS NOT DRUGS!!!

• Spy in Disguise

I don’t like this Miley stage, I feel bad for the Cyrus family, they are having a lot of trouble right now…

Hahahaha “Hannah Bong-tana”

• picstoburn

That’s her problem Not mine. she needs to pick better friends the stuff i say or opinions i give isn’t going to change anything so why bother with it when i have better things to worry about.

if this was a random kid smoking people wouldn’t give a shit.

• SunLight Princess

Team Selena. LOL

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

sofiebby said:
    you go glen coco

lmaoo, thanks (?) at least someone agrees hahah

• RiseAboveTheStorm

i miss the “party in the usa” miley

• Disdain

DISDAIN DO YOU HAVE A MENTAL PROBLEM?

What do you mean by mental problem? :P

(I’m being kind, no hard feelings ahaha)
    —————-

Histrionic: High
    Narcissistic: High
    Avoidant: Very High
    Dependent: High
    Obsessive-Compulsive: High

That’s my results… :/

Umm… can you see my results?

———————–

oh cool, i got high on Narcissistic

Hey, you know, this thing isn’t really a big deal now! xD

omg stop blaming her parents. this is all her fault and all her fault alone. i had a f**ked up childhood too and I’m almost her age and I’ve neveeeeeeeeeeeer done anything this dumb. She should be ashamed of herself