Jonas Brothers On How I Met Your Mother

Credit: JonasWorld.

Okay anon we got it.

COME ON WHERE’S THE DRAMA FROM THE MILEY VIDEO? I WANT TO MAKE POPCORN

hey dilemma i love your icon..i love how people aren’t dissing the Jonas Brothers anymore and have kinda moved on to hating Justin Bieber..and how come the Jonas Brothers get mentioned in TV’s and Movies all the time now its weird!

i feel bad for miley..not because she was smoking salvia or whatever but see the kind of people she’s surrounded by..this so called friend of hers took a video of her knowing its risky and then it gets ”stolen”..yeah right!!
    also if u watch the video you’ll know that girl filming her was totally trying to manipulate her into saying something scandalous.
    its sad. i just hope miley finds better friends for herself

hey other anon yeah right it got stolen and it was that Ana girl this girl is bad news..she was for Demi..and she will be for Miley..its sad really and Salvia my ass

• xSweetCandyxx

LOL i love JB and HIMYM

• asIF. . .

I love Miley more after watching that video.
    I found it hilarious. “IS THAT LIAM?!!”

its sad. i just hope miley finds better friends for herself
    ———————–
    exactly…!!

Hi :) thank you.Loovvve his face
    I’m happy that people “kinda” stopped hating on them too
    I think that when they came out people thought they were fake,cocky,gay,disney brats,untalented stuff but now they see them being normal people
    when the boys first came out they didn’t have the opportunity to blend with other people so no one could know how they really were
    now that they’ve been able to contact with other people (outside disney) and do charity,people started to see who they really are and what their real talent is
    I don’t know what’s with them being on t.v shows and movies but the good thing is that they’re not being dissed in them

sorry, I do talk alot :P

Agreed :)

• paola

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww cute video ” he said the he loves them” :)

Hi :) thank you.Loovvve his face
    I’m happy that people “kinda” stopped hating on them too

sorry, I do talk alot :P

people still diss Joe and AD hates him & Kevin but I see what you mean there is less hate now overall

• dilemma

and I don’t like the fact that people have moved from hating on them to hating on beiber
    he really didn’t do anything wrong
    but anyway,people will always have to have something to hate on

• crah

i have the episode in my laptop. lol. he hates that he loves them. :D i love marshall.

• WYLMITE?

Who the hell cares about AD?
    They are a bunch of delusional kids who tend to stan a couple that will never exist.. ‘Nemi’.
    SMH

crazylady said:

Hi :) thank you.Loovvve his face
    I’m happy that people “kinda” stopped hating on them too

sorry, I do talk alot :P

I know,that’s why I said “kinda”
    even on youtube people are still calling them names
    -sigh-
    but anyway..the good thing is they’re not being dissed publicly :P
    and yeah it’s no way even half of the hate they got at the beginning :P

lmao this post just reminded me of this pic

xD
    xD
    xD
    xD

• crazylady

yeah I get you. a lot of people in the industry have respect for them.

lol nice

• crazylady

Who the hell cares about AD?
    SMH
    ————————————-
    oh a lot of them are Nemi fans? I know a lot of them like Demi and some like Nick but I didn’t know they liked them together.

————————
    I’m not talkin about immature fan girls on gossip sites..I’m talking about other celebs and stuff like that like even TMZ doesn’t diss them anymore..but like on George Lopez he doggs Justin Bieber almost every night same with TMZ..they aren’t the butt of the joke anymore really Justin Bieber is now

• Your Love is my Drug

Hahaha I saw that, I love her even more now

crazylady said:

Who the hell cares about AD?
    SMH
    ————————————-
    They love ‘Nemi’, and hate on Joe a lot.

• KBsuckers

uhh wtf?

Dec 10, 2010 @ 09:12 am
    crazylady said:

yeah I get you. a lot of people in the industry have respect for them.
    ———————————-
    Yeah I mean when you don’t get people like Cold Play and Paul McCartney and Elton John and Elvis Costello singing your praises without people really taken notice even Joel Madden and Benji and Petz Wentz talk good about the JB’s!

KBsuckers said:

uhh wtf?
    ?

hate on Joe a lot.

yeah I kinda figured that part out but guess it would make even more sense why they’d “hate” him if they were Nemi stans.

• lollipop1

AD doesn’t count.

• lollipop1

they’re all demi stan so ofcourse the hate joe.

THHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA

FAAAAAAAAAAAAACKKKKKKKKKK

JOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR HAIR ???????????????????????????????????
    ?????????????????

O_o

I’m way too tired.

Good Night OU peeps.

• crazylady

How can you not know Ryan he is an actor he has dated Britney Snow for a while one of his best friends if Zac Efron you can see them together court at Lakers games all the time..actually when Zac got busted for being at that strip club like a month ago he was with Ryan..Britney broke with him after that..but stupid Vanessa ignores all the cheating rumors about Zac and stays with him!

I’ve heard of Brittany Snow a lot but I don’t even know who she is.
    and that explains it. I can’t stand Zac Efron so I ignore him as much as I can…I wouldn’t know his friends.

• Your Love is my Drug

THHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA

FAAAAAAAAAAAAACKKKKKKKKKK

JOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR HAIR ???????????????????????????????????
    ?????????????????

O_o
    BAHAHAHAHAHA
    he looks like the Situation

dilemma said:

THHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA

FAAAAAAAAAAAAACKKKKKKKKKK

JOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR HAIR ???????????????????????????????????
    ?????????????????

O_o
    WTF!?

Well I’m gonna say this about the Joe hate..@TrashTheAshley is a middle aged man that just maybe a serial killer..I mean come on if you hate Joe you hate Joe just avoid all things him..but she has a sick obsession like stalker status for real i don’t it unhealthy and scaring for sure

my 10 year old sister is more mature than that

I know right. I bet she is.

THHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA

FAAAAAAAAAAAAACKKKKKKKKKK

JOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR HAIR ???????????????????????????????????
    ?????????????????

O_o

please tell me that’s fake.

I think Joe cuts his hair real short like that because it grows so fast and he doesn’t like going to get it cut once a week or maybe for shock value

Yeah….but it’s STILL a drug legal or not

• Your Love is my Drug

Poor Miley, she’s gonna get soo much shit. And she was doing Salvia, which is totally legal. its not like heroine or anything….

• crazylady

A you think Ryan Rottman or Kellan Lutz gave a shit about Joe Jonas or would have considered him one of the boys, before he started dating Ashley and she itroduced them..hell no..now they are all homies and follow each other on twitter
    ———————————–
    was anyone even talking about them though? I don’t even know who the hell those guys are.

wow that is sad Miley Cyrus has friends that would sell her out like that..

• lollipop1

Exactly.
    demi stans. so bitter.

• lollipop1

? who cares?

lollipop1 said:

Exactly.
    demi stans. so bitter.
    Some of them are really immature.

• WYLMITE?

So Anna deleted her twitter.

• 143Miley

I want ocean up to post that video

Dec 10, 2010 @ 09:30 am
    crazylady said:

———————————–

————————

Dec 10, 2010 @ 09:27 am
    143Miley said:
    OMG Miley was caught doing drugs on VIDEO go to thedirty.com or tmz.com
    ………………
    well thank you for that and you call you’re self a FAN how pathetic

• hey. its me

hahaha this show is the best

• lollipop1

Some of them are really immature.
    especially the ones on twitter.

• Your Love is my Drug

wow that is sad Miley Cyrus has friends that would sell her out like that..
    Yeah and If you really look at it, it seems she’s never done it before, they were coaching her how to do it. And I’ve done Salvia before, and it you seriously don’t know whats going on. She probably doesn’t even remember being filmed..

seriously though

I can’t stand all of the hate he’s getting
    baby might be the most misunderstood person on earth
    he didn’t mean to do what he did
    ——————————————–
    yeah me neither but then again I don’t like hate in general.
    I understood for a while now why people don’t like Demi’s fans. do they not get they make their idol look really bad?

many of us don’t bash Camilla for a simple breakup so why do they have to bash him about Demi?

these kids need to grow up. being younger is no longer an excuse for me. I know plenty of people that are teens/young teens that are more mature than that.

• Your Love is my Drug

So Anna deleted her twitter.
    Anna…?

Dec 10, 2010 @ 08:34 am
    ……………………….
    The new Miley is awesome. I used to hate her till’ she? finally showed her true colors! :D

• 143Miley

well thank you for that and you call you’re self a FAN how pathetic
    __________
    LMFAO you’re funny :)
    The video’s already out there it’s on TMZ people were gonna find out sooner or later how does that make me pathetic? you’re pathetic if anything.

• lollipop1

yeah me neither but then again I don’t like hate in general.

my 10 year old sister is more mature than that

• Your Love is my Drug

Oh My God Im dying. I love Joe, but his hair, omg, ahhahahaha

• 143Miley

___________
    Yeah it looks like it’s her first time, but they said the video was either stolen or copied from her friends camera, in the background you can hear her friend telling her to calm down and stop talking about liam lol

I soooo wanna kick him >:(
    way to look superfacial with all these countless hairstyles !!!

my opinion

THHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA

FAAAAAAAAAAAAACKKKKKKKKKK

JOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR HAIR ???????????????????????????????????
    ?????????????????

O_o

please tell me that’s fake.

Dec 10, 2010 @ 09:37 am
    143Miley said:
    well thank you for that and you call you’re self a FAN how pathetic
    __________
    LMFAO you’re funny :)
    ……………….
    every know that you don’t have to post over and over again
    you’re a fan or what

that was good :P

joe hung out with these people once or twice then realized what they were about and didnt hang with them anymore as you said he hung out with them only once or twice… this anna chick is around miley and was around demi all the time..

hahahah :D

• Your Love is my Drug

143Miley said:
    ___________
    Yeah I guess, but either way, shes never treated fairly. If a video of me doing Heroine got out, barely anyone would give a shit. But Miley, a legal adult, smokes a legal drug, and she’ll never live it down. I just wish people were less cruel, thats all :(

• WYLMITE?

Well smoking whatever out of a bong to get “high” will just lead to other things..she needs new friends fast..look what happen to Demi..and then people wonder why Joe broke up with her..I don’t recall him ever really being friends with Demi’s friends or hanging out with them..Maybe he is a better judge of character and Miley better start to

• 143Miley

every know that you don’t have to post over and over again
    you’re a fan or what
    ____________
    I didn’t post it over and over again I posted it once then gave them the correct website. I’m not going to die trying to save Miley’s reputation. I like her better now anyways.

a person motivated by irrational enthusiasm (as for a cause); “A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject”–Winston Churchill”

This doesn’t change my mind about Miley I’ll always like her and now she seems even more real.

I soooo wanna kick him >:(
    way to look superfacial with all these countless hairstyles !!!

my opinion

*sometimes* I don’t like how he changes his hair so much. it’s like as soon as you are starting to get used to his hair a certain way, he ends up changing it.
    but idk I guess he easily gets bored of his hair.

Dec 10, 2010 @ 08:34 am
    ………………………
    i think I’m in love with this girl
    is that my boyfriend omg LOL

• 143Miley

_____________
    You can tell the girl was trying to pry into Miley’s life “What’s on your mind, tell us whats on your mind girlfriend”

I keep reading salvia as sal.iva.

Dec 10, 2010 @ 09:52 am
    crazylady said:

I soooo wanna kick him >:(
    way to look superfacial with all these countless hairstyles !!!

my opinion
    but idk I guess he easily gets bored of his hair.
    —————————————
    it really is the same hair style just really super short he has had that short for over a year now..I think he has really thick hair just like me and it grows really fast and probably hates going to a salon evey 2 weeks so he just cuts it really short..

• Your Love is my Drug

Really? Because Ive smoked out of a “bong” countless times. Dont sit here and act like you know what your talking about. Bongs aren’t anything special. You can use a Blunt, A blong, a coke can, a water bottle, even an apple. its all the same. Its salvia, its only lasts 10-20 minutes. if probably the least worst drug out there.

Dec 10, 2010 @ 09:53 am
    143Miley said:

_____________

————————-
    Yeah I think its that Anna Oliver girl she says I am documenting this right here..with a friend like that who needs enemies..this wasn’t stolen and if it was someone knew where to go look for you know what I mean..You would think with Mileys past experiences she would now better than to let someone tape her

Dec 10, 2010 @ 09:57 am
    Your Love is my Drug said:

——————————
    Honey don’t even talk to me about smoking out of a bong or apple that is childs play..I am speaking from experience…trust me a path that can easily go wrong when you let yourself be influenced by the wrong people..when you can tell me what an 8 ball is..or a speed ball..or a tutter..or why tweakers drink Dr. Pepper after snorting cyrstal meth..or what the drip is..then come talk to me.. pot ain’t shit or you obviously don’t know shit.I am talking about the people in this video aren’t rookies like yourself..and when you surround yourself with the wrong people it goes bad real fast..Simply put Miley needs new friends

• lollipop1

O.o

oh so that Anna girl deleted her twitter so she must be guilty..of something wow this girl just wants to get famous real fast

Salvia my ass that is such a cop out..if you wanna smoke pot just admit it..I to have smoke Salvia and you don’t get this high from it…I have gotten a better high smoking clove cigarettes

——————-

Joe hungout with Anna before..

• Ilovenicholasjonas.

Awwww haha<3

2010 @ 10:23 am

——————-

Joe hungout with Anna before..

—————————-
    What like 2 times when was seeing Demi BFD!
    and really Ashley Greene and her friends seem so much more classy than this Skanky whore!

What like 2 times when was seeing Demi BFD!
    —————–

and just a few days ago he was hanging out with the scene crowd nicole buckley with john taylor who is friends with her.

i think this is rebellion at its finest, its been done a gazillion times, this outta make mummy and daddy happy. haha

• 143Miley

What like 2 times when was seeing Demi BFD!
    ____________
    Ashley Greene has full on naked pictures all over the internet. Real classy.

WYLMITE? said:

Okay this is my last post before going to bed.

can I marry this pic ?
    (I know.so desperate xD)

anyways

I just realized that he has had this new hair before
    back in 2005
    you can see it in this,when he’s sleeping

• Gearsarealwaysturning

he hates that he loves em. Hhahaha.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

what are you guys talking about?

DEAD POST

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Miley is so stupid… smh.

Gearsarealwayst… said:

what are you guys talking about?
    appearently
    miley being high in a tmz vedio and demi’s freinds and how they were a bad influence to her then it turned into joe hanging out with bad people too :P

and sorry to pop in but joe hung out with these people once or twice when he was with other people :P

*video

• JustMightBeParanoid

http://twitpic.com/3eo6is HE LOOKS HOOOOOOOOOOT OMG

• crazylady

I’m sleepy..no one try to post anything that I’ll have a reply to while I’m napping.

Lol I knew this would be up on oceanup when I watched it earlier. I laughed so hard when I saw it :D I love HIMYM and JB <3

LMFAO

‘he hates that he loves them’

OMG! that is hysterical!!

OMG I laughed so hard when I saw this because this is exactly how I am. I tried so hard not to like them. Don’t ask me why they were just something my little sister listen to. And then all of the sudden I found my self loving them. I still do and I don’t think its going away. They just kind of pulled me in lol. I hate that I love the Jonas Brothers sooo much!

I found this super duper cute.

• Chanells__Cool

Soooo funny X) love Jason Segel!

• ClaireMichelle

Haha, I love it. And I looove HIMYM.

• WYLMITE?

Why isn’t the video working?

haha
    really funny xD
    it reminded me of myself
    I used to hate them in 2008 but then I loved them and I was like : really ? I love them ? o_o?

• dilemma

no one is in here except the anon who keeps posting the high miley video..
    I think oceanup went to sleep after the new posts rampage they just did..don’t worry
    they’ll post it soon

booooored..

hello is anyone here ?

ok

I’ll just stare @ my icon
    -stares-
    I wanna lick him hehe

I saw this!!! it was so funny!
    I love the jobros and how I met your mother :D

Joe is so cute :D

OULOLSANDFAILS IS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dilemma said:
    booooored..

hello is anyone here ?

ok

I’ll just stare @ my icon
    -stares-
    I wanna lick him hehe
    ——————————
    hahaha can I join you?? lo
    He Hates that he likes them… lol

HE IS!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOOKIE!!!!

• JbIsJonas

OMG I LOVE HIMYM!!! this will be awesome
    I can’t see the video cz I’m on my iPad :(

love jb&himym

NO1HUURR :( !!1!!11!

• nownlaterz

Lollllll! I love this show & Big Bang Theory <3

its one reason and I know I will get hate for this but..Ashley Greene has introduced Joe to a whole other level of hollywood that have gone to Jonas Brothers concert and stuff that never would have before like Ryan Rottman and Kellan Lutz and Britney Snow and you if they get other young people in Hollywood to take notice of them it just does more to add to their credability

• lollipop1
  • lollipop1

huh?

Dec 10, 2010 @ 09:25 am
    lollipop1 said:

huh?

————————–

• lollipop1

im all alone

lollipop1 said:

they’re all demi stan so ofcourse the hate joe.
    Exactly.

awwwww

Any thing Disney Y U not love joe D: ?
    ^
    (the Y U not tumblr guy anyone ?)
    lmao

seriously though

I can’t stand all of the hate he’s getting
    baby might be the most misunderstood person on earth
    he didn’t mean to do what he did

huh?

MTE I thought I was just being dumb in not understanding the comment.

• 143Miley

OMG Miley was caught doing drugs on VIDEO go to thedirty.com or tmz.com

• 143Miley

just go to tmz the video works there

• Your Love is my Drug