Taylor Momsen NAKED In Music Video

taylor-momsen-smoking-hot-paris-799_0

Taylor Momsen revealed to The Guardian that she appeared nude in The Pretty Reckless’ video for ‘Make Me Wanna Die’: ‘It was held up in legal for a long time because I was 16 when we shot that. We couldn’t release it because,

yes, I actually got naked.’ The footage of Taylor walking without clothes through a graveyard, which Taylor insisted was an important part of the song’s meaning, had to be reshot: ‘It’s such a complex song and the video really reflects the song, in the way that I’d die for this person.

And the point is: if you don’t do something that’s making you happy, you’re just working through possessions and s**t. You’re dying with nothing anyway. So I’m stripping off my worldly possessions and giving them away. And then there’s hell raining down, just ’cause it looks cool.’

I love her, she is awesome.
    She has a beautiful best voice.. She is so nice.

I love her, she is awesome.
    She has a beautiful best voice.. She is so nice.

• getouttamyway

i don’t like Miley, i really don’t like her but i would not say that she’s a bitch. she is doing what normal teenagers of today do. don’t blame her so rudely, let her live

• cantbetamed1

Wow Taylor is so deep.
    Not.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Great.

• Anonymous48

all i have to say is….
    I FUCKING LOVE HER<3333333333333333

u r so edgy and cool

• rockyourworld

surprised she’s not in rehab yet

• getouttamyway

i saw her in Paris this week! her hair is amazing in real! i want the same

rockyourworld said:

surprised she’s not in rehab yet
    _________
    you know the half time it’s people you don’t see in rehab who is going to rehab. look at Demi

I’m not a miley fan, but I’m not a Taylor M. Fan either.. They both have no class in different ways. All I can say, is that is NOT the way a 16 year old should act. I’m 16, and I don’t EVER want to act like that..

I don’t care what it’s for. I don’t want to see your tits.

• Entertainmentlove

nice naked graveyard vid nice

• dilemma

no thanks momsen
    leave your 16 year old flesh for yourself :)

• asIF. . .

“And then there’s hell raining down, just ’cause it looks cool.”
    All that serious shit then that. hahaha, love her.

i love her

she is classy? LMAO
    NON OF THEM ARE CLASSY

• getouttamyway

love that girl. she is always saying things like they are

• getouttamyway

i can’t say she is classy, no. she reminds me of Cherry Currie “i love cherry currie”

• jerseygirl

LOL at OU capitalizing “NAKED”. So creepy. :p

• thedarksunshine

well this makes me feel better about miley. lol

theres nothing classy about her..

• Katie13

Love this girl so much<33

what a two fer, Hannah Montana is on crack, and Lil J likes showing her barely in grown tits.

===
    yes, cuz anyone who flashes their tits for the world to see and strips herself down in her music video is classy.

Dec 10, 2010 @ 07:12 pm
    getouttamyway said:

oh just want to say that i saw Taylor in Paris this week and her hair is amaaaazing. just like WHOOAA!!! she was obliged to wear some clothes cause it’s freezing cold here, really like an apocalypse! LOVE Her
    ____________________

She’s so good live. I met her and the band earlier this year. Such nice people. <3
    ________
    really? i never had the chance to see her live, but i met her in the streets of Paris, she wasn’t singing but it was great to see her.

• Daydreamer…..

Sigh. What has society come to? I know nudity can be a form of art but this is is sad.

she tries to hard

Dec 10, 2010 @ 07:17 pm

Dec 10, 2010 @ 07:12 pm

____________________

________
    ______

Yeah! Her voice is amazing live. One of the best I’ve heard. Isn’t she such a sweetheart?! Ugh, love her so much!

Dec 10, 2010 @ 07:17 pm

Dec 10, 2010 @ 07:12 pm

____________________

________
    ______

______________
    yeah she’s kind. i gotta go. it’s 4.25 here so time to go to bed for me. what time is in USA? you are in USA right?

Better her be herself and a bad influence from the start then like miley and demi who both ruined their images and tried to hard to be fake goody girls for disney..

Taylor I personally feel is a good role model for the older girls because she tells it like it is and doesnt give false hope to teens.

Coming from a girl who smokes. Whatever.

Dec 10, 2010 @ 07:13 pm
    Dec 10, 2010 @ 07:12 pm

No good trolls on tonight :(
    Bye!

______________
    You were quite the darling troll. I’m going to miss your non-entertaining yet highly amusing responses.
    Lame ass comeback. Nice try though! :D

Dec 10, 2010 @ 07:35 pm
    getouttamyway said:

there arent any normal teens anymore? gosh this people have no class. they dont have a little respect for themselves/ not even a little bit of dignity.
    ___________
    you don’t need to tell it three times yoy know.
    OU sometimes post comments more than once. If you paid attention, you would see it happens all the time. Duh.

___________
    you don’t need to tell it three times yoy know.

• Just Dream.

Look!She’s smoking, like Miley. (: Just.. Miley smoked drugs.

______________
    _______________
    Yep. I’m on the West Coast. Goodnight for now! xo

um… Awesome? I think its a BITCH-

pour une star c critique

• peacelovehearts

I love Taylor (:

Dec 10, 2010 @ 07:12 pm

No good trolls on tonight :(
    Bye!

______________

Dec 10, 2010 @ 07:13 pm
    KristinaMarie559 said:

Ew! Everyone is saying they love her. I cant stand her! I think she’s totally annoying.

__________

You can go shave your back now.
    HYPOCRITE.
    Not everyone is going to like Taylor.
    ________

Go smoke some kush. You seem to need it, considering blowing up at someone over a movie quote. Damn…

No good trolls on tonight :(
    Bye!

______________
    I wasn’t even trying to troll… I don’t troll bby <3

__________

You can go shave your back now.
    HYPOCRITE.
    Not everyone is going to like Taylor.
    ________

Que?

Dec 10, 2010 @ 07:12 pm

____________________

Dec 10, 2010 @ 07:14 pm

No good trolls on tonight :(
    Bye!

______________
    I wasn’t even trying to troll… I don’t troll bby <3
    _________

You did a pretty damn good job at it. ;)

• KristinaMarie559

To the anon, if you wanna say anything else. Leave it in my ask box :)

No good trolls on tonight :(
    Bye!

______________
    I wasn’t even trying to troll… I don’t troll bby <3
    _________

You did a pretty damn good job at it. ;)
    Um okay.

_______________________

and having racy photos and a video involving drugs when you have young girls looking up to you IS classy? ….okay.
    Young girls look up to Taylor and she smokes. Just saying.
    She isn’t classy either.
    _____________________

yeah, smoking a cigarette…not drugs.
    Still, Taylor smokes in public. Miley was doing it in private.
    __________
    private? when someone is filming isn’t private. she is hypocrite
    It was still in private. Miley trusted those people, she didn’t think it was going to get out. She isn’t prancing around town smoking.

She isn’t a hypocrite. Her opinions changed. It happens.

Why are people even comparing Miley and Taylor to begin with? “If this were Miley…” “Taylor is classier than Miley.” These two are in two TOTALLY different universes, as far as their careers and personalities go. Both are successful in their own way, just like both have their own downfalls. There is absolutely NO NEED to compare the two.

KristinaMarie559 said:

Oh, how I missed oceanup.
    Talking about Miley in a post that isn’t about her. Pointing out someones bad grammar. Bring your idol up by bringing other peoples idol down.(I know bad grammar)
    This site is so classy. rme
    __
    THAT is the real Oceanup. a subject brings another… have you been on Miley’s post “smoking salvia is not illegal”? they are talking about Nick and psychology and how Nick is afraid about death!!!

I agree.
    Everyone is different.

Dec 10, 2010 @ 06:12 pm
    LovatoLoveXO said:

somewhat unrelated , but if you genuinely care about what miley did , you have no life & have been living under a rock . EVERYBODY i know that`s my age has smoked SOMETHING out of a bong . but the fact that she acts like she`s so awesome & religious & pure . . . that`s where i have a problem . like really? don`t pretend like you`re this amazing role model & then go do something against what you preach . do as i say & not as i do? BULLSHIT .
    _______

…. i want to see one video in the past few months shes been religious people and she really did (not exactly for the better) taylor wasn’t always the way she is now and at least miley waited till she was legal the only good thing about her smoking now as for this complaint maybe last year you could use it but now not so much she used to but she grew up and change trust me we all aren’t the same as we used to be and i definitely haven’t seen any pure action out of her
    _______________________

quit making fucking excuses for miley already! YES, everyone grows up but, at least in my eyes, contradicting everything you say is NOT maturing.
    ________
    agree! growing up doesn’t mean acting like a little slut. i turned 18 without doing some drugs things

• KristinaMarie559

Wow, you guys are talking about Miley in a Taylor post?

• mileyistheboss

Dec 10, 2010 @ 06:10 pm

_______________________

Did I say anything about Miley? No bitch but if you seriously think Taylor Trash is classy than LMFAO. She walks around in lingerie puffing on her cigarette with her tacky raccoon eye make up thinking shes the baddest bitch on earth.

_______________________

Young girls look up to Taylor and she smokes. Just saying.
    She isn’t classy either.

Dec 10, 2010 @ 06:21 pm

Dec 10, 2010 @ 06:10 pm

________________

i didn’t say anything about miley either. miley also seems to think that she is god’s gift to rock music when she sings fucking auto-tuned pop bullshit. the whole world is dying of laughter at her terrible attempt to prove she’s “mature”.

• KristinaMarie559

Anyone who says Taylor is classy than Miley is crazy.
    They both aren’t the classy’s girls but Taylor is less classy.

_______________________

Young girls look up to Taylor and she smokes. Just saying.
    She isn’t classy either.
    _____________________

yeah, smoking a cigarette…not drugs.

Dec 10, 2010 @ 06:23 pm
    KristinaMarie559 said:

Anyone who says Taylor is classy than Miley is crazy.
    They both aren’t the classy’s girls but Taylor is less classy.

_____

Learn proper grammar. Please.

• KristinaMarie559

Trolls talking shit about Miley is old and boring. yawn.

Dec 10, 2010 @ 06:25 pm
    KristinaMarie559 said:

Trolls talking shit about Miley is old and boring. yawn.
    _____________

Same as trolls talking smack about Momsen. ;)

• KristinaMarie559

Anyone who says Taylor is classy than Miley is crazy.
    They both aren’t the classy’s girls but Taylor is less classy.

_____

Learn proper grammar. Please.
    I was never taught grammar in school, not my fault.
    I don’t hate Taylor. I like her, I am just saying.

• KristinaMarie559

Trolls talking shit about Miley is old and boring. yawn.
    _____________

Same as trolls talking smack about Momsen. ;)
    I don’t talk smack about Taylor ;)

_______________________

Young girls look up to Taylor and she smokes. Just saying.
    She isn’t classy either.
    _____________________

yeah, smoking a cigarette…not drugs.
    Still, Taylor smokes in public. Miley was doing it in private.

Dec 10, 2010 @ 06:26 pm
    KristinaMarie559 said:

Trolls talking shit about Miley is old and boring. yawn.
    _____________

Same as trolls talking smack about Momsen. ;)
    I don’t talk smack about Taylor ;)

___________________

You did in this post, sweetie. Why don’t you do your homework and go to bed? It looks like you could use the studying. xoxo

• KristinaMarie559

Trolls talking shit about Miley is old and boring. yawn.
    _____________

Same as trolls talking smack about Momsen. ;)
    I don’t talk smack about Taylor ;)

___________________

No. I don’t give a shit about my bad grammar.
    I just said Taylor wasn’t classy. I was stating the truth.

• mileyistheboss

Dec 10, 2010 @ 06:21 pm

Dec 10, 2010 @ 06:10 pm

________________

Yes you did “and having racy photos and a video involving drugs when you have young girls looking up to you IS classy?” who were you talking about than Santa? Seriously I don’t care what Miley thinks she is or who she is or whatever. I just find it extremely funny that you find someone classy who openly talked about their vibrator at 16 years old. Do you think the world takes Taylor Momsen who is convinced she bringing back “rock and roll” serious? LMAOOOO please you need a reality check real bad.

• mileyistheboss

_______________________

Young girls look up to Taylor and she smokes. Just saying.
    She isn’t classy either.
    _____________________

yeah, smoking a cigarette…not drugs.

I can’t I just can’t Taylor probably lost count of how many drugs she took today alone.

______________________

So do you, dear. So do you.

Dec 10, 2010 @ 06:29 pm

_______________________

Young girls look up to Taylor and she smokes. Just saying.
    She isn’t classy either.
    _____________________

yeah, smoking a cigarette…not drugs.

_______________

i am so proud to talk to someone that knows taylor and knows exactly what she did today. tell me, did she happen to take a shit too? did she get your permission first?

• KristinaMarie559

Oh, how I missed oceanup.
    This site is so classy. rme

Dec 10, 2010 @ 06:26 pm

_______________________

Young girls look up to Taylor and she smokes. Just saying.
    She isn’t classy either.
    _____________________

yeah, smoking a cigarette…not drugs.
    Still, Taylor smokes in public. Miley was doing it in private.
    __________
    private? when someone is filming isn’t private. she is hypocrite

Marissa vs. the troll
    This is going to be good, haha

• KBsuckers

ehh she’s cool and she doesn’t care about ur pissy comments so im good with this.

private? when someone is filming isn’t private. she is hypocrite

She isn’t a hypocrite. Her opinions changed. It happens.

you’re making excuses for her. even if she didn’t think it was going to get out, she shouldn’t have put her face in front of a video camera. it’s just like when people’s nude photos leak. if you’re going to get pissed about it, DON’T FUCKING TAKE THEM TO BEGIN WITH.

and really, taylor is caught smoking on breaks and on personal time. i don’t see her smoking during interviews and such. smoking a cigarette isn’t really severe.

Thank you very nice blog.
    kelebek sohbet Ask Sözleri

also the cigarette remark refers to miley as well. i don’t think it’s horrible that she smokes cigarettes or salvia. everything is legal. and no harm is done. i just hope she realizes how many younger people look up to her because her name is still technically linked to hannah montana. that’s my only concern about it. she can happily live her life how she wants. i don’t care.

private? when someone is filming isn’t private. she is hypocrite

She isn’t a hypocrite. Her opinions changed. It happens.

You are making excuses for Taylor too.
    Miley wasn’t smoking in an interview. She was doing it on her own personal time.

Dec 10, 2010 @ 06:38 pm

KristinaMarie559 said:

Oh, how I missed oceanup.
    This site is so classy. rme
    __
    ____________
    agreed. it’s a typical gossip site. people stay on topic, people get off topic. shit happens. i could start a discussion about robert pattinson’s lack of chest hair or whatever and people could make a 4 page conversation about it on this post alone.

• KristinaMarie559

Young kids look up to Taylor too.

Dec 10, 2010 @ 06:41 pm

private? when someone is filming isn’t private. she is hypocrite

She isn’t a hypocrite. Her opinions changed. It happens.

You are making excuses for Taylor too.
    _______

nope. just stating facts. i know miley wasn’t smoking in an interview. that sentence was a reference to taylor, dear. she doesn’t smoke while interviewing. hell, if you want to look up a fucking chain smoker, look up edie sedgwick.

• KristinaMarie559

I would like to applaud Taylor and Miley, for not changing their life around just so they can be a perfect rolemodel.

I applaud Selena for making her life harder and changing her life around, so she looks like the perfect rolemodel.

( I add the Selena part in, incase people got the wrong message.)

• mileyistheboss

____________
    No, not really. Most people stay on topic or close too the topic on other gossip sites.

• mileyistheboss

______________________

So do you, dear. So do you.

How what am I saying I never said Miley was classy ROFL but you said Taylor was…… FAIL

ec 10, 2010 @ 06:42 pm
    KristinaMarie559 said:

Young kids look up to Taylor too.
    _____

true but i’ve been to her concerts and the youngest ones there were approximately 15 or 16. when i say YOUNG, i mean…12 and under.

• mileyistheboss

Dec 10, 2010 @ 06:31 pm

Dec 10, 2010 @ 06:29 pm

_______________________

Young girls look up to Taylor and she smokes. Just saying.
    She isn’t classy either.
    _____________________

yeah, smoking a cigarette…not drugs.

_______________

The bitch snorts coke off her vibrator

• KristinaMarie559

Young kids look up to Taylor too.
    _____

I know 8 year olds that look up to Taylor Momsen.

Dec 10, 2010 @ 06:46 pm

Dec 10, 2010 @ 06:31 pm

Dec 10, 2010 @ 06:29 pm

_______________________

Young girls look up to Taylor and she smokes. Just saying.
    She isn’t classy either.
    _____________________

yeah, smoking a cigarette…not drugs.

_______________

The bitch snorts coke off her vibrator

-===
    dnt talk about demi that way!

YAWN.

Dec 10, 2010 @ 06:47 pm
    KristinaMarie559 said:

Young kids look up to Taylor too.
    _____

I know 8 year olds that look up to Taylor Momsen.
    ___

good for you. i know a 4 and 5 year old that looks up to miley. and a baby that loves demi lovato. ooh ahh.

I just got on to see if my new icon works, and it does. So peace <3

• your higher power

Dec 10, 2010 @ 06:48 pm

YAWN.

Your comebacks need work. Your Higher Power’s advice is to get off the Internet and get a life.

• KristinaMarie559

Young kids look up to Taylor too.
    _____

I know 8 year olds that look up to Taylor Momsen.
    ___

So we can agree on that younger kids look up to all of them.

Dec 10, 2010 @ 06:50 pm
    KristinaMarie559 said:

Young kids look up to Taylor too.
    _____

I know 8 year olds that look up to Taylor Momsen.
    ___

So we can agree on that younger kids look up to all of them.
    _______

yep. i’m not saying that taylor is COMPLETELY innocent. she has her faults like everyone else. i just have more respect for her than miley. *shrugs* didn’t think that needed to turn into a lengthy argument.

YAWN.

I wasn’t even trying to do that. smh.
    Me get a life? You have been on this post the whole time, I just got on to check my new icon. <3

Taylor can be a role model, but it’s not that hard to make your own choices. I look up to her because of how she’s not afraid to speak her mind, but that doesn’t mean I’m going to go buy a pack of cigarretes because she uses them. No one but you should influence the choices you make in life.

Dec 10, 2010 @ 06:50 pm
    KristinaMarie559 said:

Young kids look up to Taylor too.
    _____

I know 8 year olds that look up to Taylor Momsen.
    ___

So we can agree on that younger kids look up to all of them.
    ___________
    i think Miley has a younger public… because of Hannah Montana

• KristinaMarie559

So we can agree on that younger kids look up to all of them.
    _______

And, I have more respect for Miley than Taylor. I wasn’t trying to get in an argument.

• KristinaMarie559

Young kids look up to Taylor too.
    _____

I know 8 year olds that look up to Taylor Momsen.
    ___

So we can agree on that younger kids look up to all of them.
    ___________
    i think Miley has a younger public… because of Hannah Montana
    A lot of kids know her as HANNAH MONTANA. Not Miley Cyrus. They also aren’t interested in her personal life.

Also a lot of Miley fans have grown up.

IA.

I’m not going to go start doing drugs just because I saw Miley doing it but she is my rolemodel. If anything, Miley is teaching me not to do drugs.

• getouttamyway

I also have more respect for Taylor cause she can Play. Miley can’t. The Last Song was like the worse movie of my whole life.

For someone who doesn’t want to “make excuses” or “cause an argument”, you’re sure continuing whatever discussion is going on here. People like Taylor, people like Miley. Shut up and deal with it.

Good for you!

I agree with you. I was just saying Taylor’s mine, but I have nothing against Miley. You can’t really have a problem with someone that you don’t know. It’s just that people try to blame others like celebrities for their decisions.

-=-=-=-=-=–=

i just don’t watch miley’s shows, movies, music videos or listen to her music. i barely pay attention to any news stories surrounding her.

• KristinaMarie559

OMG, I’m not even talk to you. I am just replying back to the other person.

Also, I am not going MILEY IS BETTER THAN TAYLOR or some shit.

IMO, they are both amazing girls, with a shit load of Talent.

Dec 10, 2010 @ 06:55 pm
    KristinaMarie559 said:

Young kids look up to Taylor too.
    _____

I know 8 year olds that look up to Taylor Momsen.
    ___

So we can agree on that younger kids look up to all of them.
    ___________
    i think Miley has a younger public… because of Hannah Montana
    A lot of kids know her as HANNAH MONTANA. Not Miley Cyrus. They also aren’t interested into her personal life. Just her music.

Also a lot of Miley fans have grown up.
    ______
    look at you! you are on a gossip site so you want to know more about her life and look at the others who are commenting on the Salvia thing. i thing a lot of girls would start smoking if they see Miley doing just like they would start wearing denim short because of her too.

• KristinaMarie559

Taylor Momsen could walk around town naked, I don’t care. I still love her music <3

• KristinaMarie559

Also a lot of Miley fans have grown up.
    ______
    I am not 8 though. lmao
    Yes, because of Miley. Girls have been wearing denim shorts. rme.

(replying to this) – Dec 10, 2010 @ 06:59 pm

____________

People make their own choices on how they want to live their life, celebrities don’t choose others’ decisions. True, they can influence some but they aren’t attacking their brains saying to use this product, smoke this cigarette, wear UGG boots, whatever. I dislike the fact that people rip on celebrities that they have never met or encountered.

Dec 10, 2010 @ 07:00 pm
    KristinaMarie559 said:

OMG, I’m not even talk to you. I am just replying back to the other person.

Also, I am not going MILEY IS BETTER THAN TAYLOR or some shit.

IMO, they are both amazing girls, with a shit load of Talent.
    _________________

Honestly, look at your comments… Now, does Miley simply pull up her panties then bend over?

____________

You’re cool.

I LOVE HER!

SHE’S BETTER THAN MILEY.

Ew.

….No comment.

• Robert Pattinson

This girl has major psychological problems. She’s said herself that she had like no childhood and her mother was an overbearing twat. Now look at her. Such a cliche life, how sad.

__________
    i thought she was 17!!! she act like she wants you know, AGE IS A STATE OF MIND, you probably don’t have the same state of mind.

• mileyistheboss

___________
    classy? NO i don’t think! but she is honest and faithful to who she is

Okay but she is anything but classy AHHA

Taylor Momsem is a really sweet girl from what I’ve seen in fan meetings and I love how she’s so honest in interviews.

Dec 10, 2010 @ 04:58 pm
    Robert Pattinson said:

__________
    is it David Archuletta with Selena on your icon? he has a big mouth but he is cute

• LovatoLoveXO

_______

…. i want to see one video in the past few months shes been religious people change and she really did (not exactly for the better) taylor wasn’t always the way she is now and at least miley waited till she was legal the only good thing about her smoking now as for this complaint maybe last year you could use it but now not so much she used to but she grew up and change trust me we all aren’t the same as we used to be and i definitely haven’t seen any pure action out of her

Dec 10, 2010 @ 04:59 pm

__________
    WTF? 16/17 who cares. Her “state of mind” is acting like a cliched idiot.

Dec 10, 2010 @ 06:10 pm

is that a buttcheek??

Dec 10, 2010 @ 03:59 pm

You mean CHERIE Currie?! Please learn how to spell. Thanks. <3

taylor and miley are both trashy. but the diffrence between the 2 is that taylor has talent to back her up after all the bullshit she pulls. and miley…….

Dec 10, 2010 @ 04:58 pm
    Robert Pattinson said:

…says the one who has their username under Robert Pattinson. Who REALLY has the mental disorder? Hmm…

i would rather support someone who says “fuck” every other word than someone who contradicts everything that has ever come out of her mouth.

She’s 17, you dipshit.

Dec 10, 2010 @ 05:10 pm

She’s 17, you dipshit.
    Is calling someone a name over the internet supposed to hurt her feelings? lol

___________
    classy? NO i don’t think! but she is honest and faithful to who she is

Okay but she is anything but classy AHHA
    ______________
    definitly not

ok im just tired of ppl comparing miley 2 demi. demi is nothing like miley ….demi is not on drugs she nver was miley on the other hand is not on drugs but has tried them.. and once u have tried something ur probaly going to want to do it again. demi has a eating disorders which is a hell of alot better than a drug addiction (not saying miley has 1, but she is defiently getting there)

taylor is just…..taylor

rockyourworld said:

surprised she’s not in rehab yet

—————–

Exactly! And Taylor is pretty innocent, despite what you all think. You shouldn’t judge a book by its cover.

Dec 10, 2010 @ 05:11 pm

Dec 10, 2010 @ 05:10 pm

She’s 17, you dipshit.
    Is calling someone a name over the internet supposed to hurt her feelings? lol

cyber bullying etc

Dec 10, 2010 @ 03:59 pm

You mean CHERIE Currie?! Please learn how to spell. Thanks. <3
    _______
    thanks!

===

___________________

Did you not read what she was saying the purpose of her stripping in her music video was? She’s not just doing it for the hell of it. As for flashing her breasts, I can’t back up that information too much but literally she has stated several times that there is a moral behind this music video.

rockyourworld said:

surprised she’s not in rehab yet

—————–

___
    what are you trying to say? i don’t really understand

Dec 10, 2010 @ 05:14 pm

rockyourworld said:

surprised she’s not in rehab yet

—————–

___
    what are you trying to say? i don’t really understand
    __________________

I was sticking up for your response, don’t worry. :) I was basically saying to not place judgement on Taylor’s appearance.

what are you trying to say? i don’t really understand
    ——————–

that taylor isn’t what you think she is, she’s more innocent than her public persona.

Dec 10, 2010 @ 05:11 pm

Dec 10, 2010 @ 05:10 pm

She’s 17, you dipshit.
    Is calling someone a name over the internet supposed to hurt her feelings? lol

cyber bullying etc
    _____________________

no sense of humor? the person just seemed to correct taylor’s age.

stop comparing her to miley.

Miley is EIGHTEEN and she took a few hits from a bong. Big deal, my friends have done that thousands of times before.

As for Taylor. I fucking love her, she’s incredible. People always hate on her because she tells it like it is but that’s just her opinion and good for her if she wants to be vocal about it. Many actresses/singers have stripped down for their art in the past. I get that she’s sixteen but hey, if she wants to do it, let her. It’s her band after all.

no sense of humor? the person just seemed to correct taylor’s age.
    —————–

my comment was a joke too

what are you trying to say? i don’t really understand
    ——————–

_________
    okay i also think so. maybe she is trying to seem stronger. i like her and the way she stays honest and don’t try to put a “virgin until mariage” thing on.

stop comparing her to miley.

______________________

thank you! brooke shields played a prostitute at age 13. cherie currie was into hardcore drugs and alcohol usage and wore literal lingerie on stage. kirsten dunst did underwear scenes at age 17. people need to lay off taylor. rock isn’t the same genre as pop. miley and taylor are night and day. stop the comparisons.

• letlovein19

i actually like this bitch . A LOT . she doesn`t put up this fake stupid image that she`s perfect & everyone should be like her & she`s all religious & shit . unlike some people who must remain unnamed .

what are you trying to say? i don’t really understand
    ——————–

__________________

at least she practices what she preaches. she has all of my respect for just that alone.

• letlovein19

• letlovein19

__________________

EXACTLY .

Dec 10, 2010 @ 05:21 pm
    letlovein19 said:

____________

yessss! everyone makes excuses for miley. “it’s so and so’s influence on her.” did anyone ever think that it was miley, herself’s decision to make the choices she has made? don’t rip on someone for staying who she is and practicing what she preaches then support someone who DOESN’T do those things.

• letlovein19

EXACTLY . & then they`re making up excuses for shit that doesn`t even need to be addressed . no one gaf that she smoked it , it`s the fact that she says & does two different things . THAT`S what i think pisses people off .

what are you trying to say? i don’t really understand
    ——————–

__________________

__________
    i love you

____________________________________

that’s why the paparazzi and press are constantly harassing her. her stories never match up. one week she loves Jesus, the next she’s taking racy photos of herself. one week she loves twilight, the next she hates it. nothing EVER matches up. maybe if she was more consistent then people would get out of her ass..

Dec 10, 2010 @ 05:26 pm

________
    maybe it’s her way of searching attention

____________________________________

________
    maybe it’s her way of searching attention
    _____________________

VERY good point. it’s probably her way of keeping herself relevant. people keep expecting taylor to end up in rehab but i predict it’ll be miley.

• colorfulx

Being real and not care about the fame doesn’t mean being such a bitch and a whore. (Yes, I said whore because I’m pretty sure she’s not virgin. I mean, she has dated one of the members of the band which is like 300 years older than her.)

Dec 10, 2010 @ 05:37 pm
    colorfulx said:

—————–

what language are you speaking?

• colorfulx

what language are you speaking?

Stop trying to be funny, anon.

Dec 10, 2010 @ 06:12 pm
    LovatoLoveXO said:

_______

im tired of d o u c e b a g s like this one

Dec 10, 2010 @ 06:16 pm

im tired of d o u c e b a g s like this one

_______________

omg, danny devito! i love your work!

POUR UNE STAR C CRITIQUE!!!!!!!!!!

KristinaMarie559 said:

Also a lot of Miley fans have grown up.
    ______
    I am not 8 though. lmao
    Yes, because of Miley. Girls have been wearing denim shorts. rme.
    __
    just for saying that they both can take drugs or smoke cigarettes it’s their business but isn’t good for themselves and for the young public looking at them

• KristinaMarie559

OMG, I’m not even talk to you. I am just replying back to the other person.

Also, I am not going MILEY IS BETTER THAN TAYLOR or some shit.

IMO, they are both amazing girls, with a shit load of Talent.
    _________________

Look at my comments. I didn’t say Miley is better than Taylor.

Dec 10, 2010 @ 07:06 pm
    KristinaMarie559 said:

OMG, I’m not even talk to you. I am just replying back to the other person.

Also, I am not going MILEY IS BETTER THAN TAYLOR or some shit.

IMO, they are both amazing girls, with a shit load of Talent.
    _________________

Look at my comments. I didn’t say Miley is better than Taylor.

You’re boring me.

I am not 8 though. lmao
    Yes, because of Miley. Girls have been wearing denim shorts. rme.
    __
    Miley and Taylor aren’t their parents.
    Their parents(the kids looking up to Miley and Taylor) should step in, if their kid is doing something bad, that they saw Miley and Taylor doing.

• KristinaMarie559

OMG, I’m not even talk to you. I am just replying back to the other person.

Also, I am not going MILEY IS BETTER THAN TAYLOR or some shit.

IMO, they are both amazing girls, with a shit load of Talent.
    _________________

Look at my comments. I didn’t say Miley is better than Taylor.

You’re boring me.
    I am not trying to entertain you…

Dec 10, 2010 @ 07:09 pm

__________

You can go shave your back now.

No good trolls on tonight :(
    Bye!

• Suomynona

Taylor, I assume, came up with the concept of this video. I’m her she very well knew what “child porn” is. I’m also damn sure the music producer knew that it’d be illegal having a NAKED 16-year old in the video, too. She probably insisted on it, though. You know, boo-fucking-hoo, Taylor, you could’ve had the same damn concept and somebody 18 and over play the role you played and legally gotten naked.

__________

You can go shave your back now.
    HYPOCRITE.