Joe Jonas, ‘Congratulations Mila Kunis’

I noticed that too, lmfao.
    I was like “Does he even know who he’s congratulating?…………”
    AWKWARD.

• xdolshhex

since when people celebrate magazines covers?
    O.o

lmao

i’m just here to congratulate… you know… that chick on the cover of the magazine… what’s her name again?

EXCUSE ME?

• Gearsarealwaysturning

===
    did he say that? Xd

lmao

—————–

Who?

• blahblahblksheep

Is he stoned? “”I’m here to congratulate um…um…people, and um…the person on the cover…and um…important people at Nylon.””

• _Tiger_

CUT THE HAIR ALREADY!
    Thank you.

• _Tiger_

blahblahblksheep said:
    Someone has been hanging with Anna lately.

• xdolshhex

blahblahblksheep said:
    Someone has been hanging with Anna lately.
    ____

HIDE YO JONAS!

Dec 11, 2010 @ 09:29 pm
    blahblahblksheep said:

——————
    It’s the neurogasm xD

He’s drunk or high.

• Jade

I’m sorry but he sucks now. I don’t like his hair, it seems like he’s a gay stylist. He’s changed and gosh, although he’s a MAN now, his personality is worse than before! I mean, he just sounds so snob and stupid, and I really felt like he wanted to get out of São Paulo (Brazil) ASAP in their, just perform and fuck the rest.

I think he thinks he’s a diva ¬¬

• omgitsjoejonas

He’s drunk or high.

nah sounds like he just didn’t know who was on the cover, and who they were celebrating.

• Jade

I’m sorry but he sucks now. I don’t like his hair, it seems like he’s a gay stylist. He’s changed and gosh, although he’s a MAN now, his personality is worse than before! I mean, he just sounds so snob and stupid, and I really felt like he wanted to get out of São Paulo (Brazil) ASAP in their concert, just perform and fuck the rest.

I think he thinks he’s a diva ¬¬

gaah, i hate typos!

• cony

Lmao, maybe. He said “umm” alot,lol.

• oceanUP.

Dec 11, 2010 @ 09:37 pm
    Jade said:

I think he thinks he’s a diva ¬¬

gaah, i hate typos!

mmm… Always and still have theories on Joe… Abridged, I think the way he talks is weird :o like the way his mouth moves as he talks, it reminds me of a cow chewing grass.

• Way to lazy to log in.

Lol at the fact joe had no idea what her name was untill somebody obviously told him at the end. (im not hating, cause i love her) but i think its funny that he went just for the free stuff.

LMAO!!

Damn, I really hate that hair style. :/

• idkMyBFFjill

I just followed every possible Mean Girls character I could find on twitter.

—————

lol i think he has a lisp

• cony

You my friend are going places, lol. Who did you follow?

• TraceSTAN

idkMyBFFjill said:

I just followed every possible Mean Girls character I could find on twitter.

? people tweeting as the characters?

• oceanUP.

Dec 11, 2010 @ 09:50 pm

—————

lol i think he has a lisp

Oh?
    He seems like a guy who would say “silly” hahah….

Joe knew her name, but he thought of ashley and said I better play stupid on this one because this girl is gorgeous. 100% of the time he knows the beautiful woman in hollywood by first and last name. Or he could of been drunk. I can’t really see his pupils in the video.

• nickjjismyhusband

Mila Kunis is the chick from ‘That 70’s Show’ (:

• Jade

I think Oceanup should create a ‘folder’ only for Joe and his fucking diva ego ¬¬

Oh?
    He seems like a guy who would say “silly” hahah….

what do you mean? lmao

• nickjjismyhusband

jjj

how can anyone mix up matt lanter and eric winter? poor people..

• putlimeinthecoconut

love you mila <3
    she looked gorgeous at the "black swan" premier (:

I CAN SWEAR THE GUY AT 1:15 MIN IS MATT LANTER :|:|

People may be reading a little too much into a haircut (though I think he looks better with more hair on his head and less on his face). He tweeted about his new dog and seemed really genuine and sweet on Top Chef. Joe is at a really important transition point in his career and it is challenging to move into an older audience without alienating your younger fan base. Ideally his music is really good.

• sophieee

he probably forget her name and was just there for the food.
    ‘the umm amazing person…in the cover…’ lolz.

at 1:21 when it said it was eric winter from the ugly truth
    i could have sworn that it was liam (matt lanter) from 90210

it was a pretty nice save “the girl on the cover” admit it, most you wouldve been like “yeah to congradulate umm yeah..her..uhh…*fuck whats her name? and stand there for 5 mins trying to think*

i also feel like nick’s personality has changed. he bores me to tears, but he seems like he is losing touch with fans as well. it’s so weird because the jonases were ALWAYS up to something – movies, tour, filming, partnerships, events, SOMETHING. right now, they’re basically in hiding… with minimal contact with fans

Nick seems to be the trying to maintain any contact with the fans, at least by tweeting more and his ustream videos from the studio.

hahahaha joe totally namedropped at the beginning.

• MRSDJJ

cool party :)

meg griffin

kbye

meg griffin

kbye

• WYLMITE?

WTH is he doing?

• WYLMITE?

I feel like I’m no more interested in them now.

• xMerryh

Mila Kunis Joe, her name is Mila Kunis..

LMAO. Joe. just what . the . hell.
    and its not ERIC WINTER oh gosh hollywood .

LMFAO! that’s matt lanter, not eric hahaha

lol that was not eric winter :|

i’m just here to…. congratulate… the person who made out with natalie portman

What the heck? Joe you are so boring now :|

that was Matt Lanter… not Eric Winter

I’m pretty sure it’s not Eric Winters or whatever they said his name. But it was Matt Lanter. Hahaha. Major Fail. Poor Matt. :( I like how Joe was there with most of the 90210 cast. :)

• ANNA OLIVER

Isn’t she the chick that made out with Natalie Portman? xD

Because it is. xD

LOL! joe didn’t even know who they were celebrating(: LUV U JOEEEE!!! hahahahaha<3

Every straight guy knows who Mila Kunis is. Just sayin’

HAHAHAHA They’re all obviously just there for the free watches LOL

HAHAHAHA They’re all obviously just there for the free watches LOL

• Brielle.

Joe always knows what to say.Either he was high/drunk or he’s just tired & went for the booze & free stuff,lol.

• kaygirl

Joe…your speaking abilities haven’t changed one bit. lol

• kaygirl

Joe I’m watching the Sonny with a chance holiday special w/Joe….Joe i love you please shave! <3

just want you to look your best(;

• ClaireMichelle

Mila Kunis is beautiful and hilarious. Mila FTW.

• iamthe0cean

Miley wasn’t in a car accident. LOL

• wavy

MEG!! lol..and joe wth he cant even speak, he doesnt even know what to say haha

• wavy

oceanup you keep spamming me for no reason… their where no curse words in what i was trying to post..i was trying to respond to your comment

• ellie.xx

i swear that was matt lanter, not eric winter……

• JoeHoe15

Joseph.. <3

i just said the sameeee exact thing! i rewinded that part about a hundred times

Jade said:

What time’s it where you guys are???

Here it’s 04:10am

1:11 am

• TraceSTAN

I’m out, later all.

• cony

Grr, I can’t get a song out of my head.

LOL… I mean do you know many guys who say Silly.

gay guys?

Bye

what song?

She’s hot. I bet Joe checked her out once or twice lol

• oceanUP.

Dec 11, 2010 @ 10:12 pm
    TraceSTAN said:

I’m out, later all.

Peaceeee!

• cony

A Korean song. Lol the dance for it is so effing cool, lol.

• cony

It’s sorta sad that Miley is the first butt shake I’ve seen so close,lol.

• cony

Whateves, I gonna go now.Bye.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIS2tZBeaqw Ocean up post this jonas brothers video on your website!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIS2tZBeaqw POST THIS JONAS BROTHERS VIDEO ON YOUR WEBSITE OCEANUP.

• picstoburn

THAT’S COOL

• Hibz.

Lol. Nice Joe, still love you and your bros but I never know what to say bout you guys anymore.

*patiently waits for album*

• crazylady

mhmm that makes sense now that I think about it. I agree with you anon

I’m sick of seeing this all over tumblr. It’s not funny.

aw but my friend says that and I say that. we’re not trying to be funny. we just stupid like that. it’s a fun thing to say.

i used to love joe. what the hell happened to him? now he seems to indifferent… all the time. he used to have this sillyness and enthusiasm to him that i loved. he also used to be a lot… i don’t know, sweeter.

Uhhh, they’ve grown up?? U can’t expect the celebrities to be the same after 4 years? I still support the boys because i love them no matter what. I’m sure they still love their fans, they’re just growing up. Kevin has a family, Joe has a serious gf, and Nick knows what he wants to do with his life. is that so bad??

• crazylady

he still has it in him to make a joke/goof off once in a while but I see what you mean. he seems to change a lot for his gfs…he was similar to this when he was dating Camilla too. on the flip side, when he was with Demi, it’s like he was back to being “the funny Jonas” again.

Nick has always been the most serious one but he does have his own sense of humor so he’s not as boring as he seems.
    and they seem like they’re in hiding because there’s nothing new to do and their hype has faded.

i like how they put eric winter when it was matt lanter

• windows 7 key sale
  • ICANSHMELP

looks like joe likes him some older women now xD

whos mila

• sophieee

UKgfuy3y gileygukhg,kthgldgb

• Gearsarealwaysturning

?

woah

Wooooooooooooo

OH MY GOD

• Gearsarealwaysturning

i didnt know people celebrated covers…lol

• TraceSTAN

So I guess that’s pretty cool. It’s pretty cool.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

• Anonymous1.8

kool

kk

• ItHadtobeYou

idkMyBFFjill said:
    I just followed every possible Mean Girls character I could find on twitter.

? people tweeting as the characters?
    It’s amusing, trust me.
    I follow God, Satan, and Jesus as well.

Do they always stay in character? Might check out a few names then.
    =======
    Yep. And Voldemort.

Voldemort it’s sooo funny! XD

• idkMyBFFjill

I just followed every possible Mean Girls character I could find on twitter.

? people tweeting as the characters?
    It’s amusing, trust me.
    I follow God, Satan, and Jesus as well.

Do they always stay in character? Might check out a few names then.
    =======
    Yep. And Voldemort.

I’m sick of seeing this all over tumblr. It’s not funny.

• cony

What is that suppose to be?

• oceanUP.

Dec 11, 2010 @ 10:00 pm

Oh?
    He seems like a guy who would say “silly” hahah….

what do you mean? lmao
    LOL… I mean do you know many guys who say Silly.

• idkMyBFFjill

I just followed every possible Mean Girls character I could find on twitter.

? people tweeting as the characters?
    It’s amusing, trust me.
    I follow God, Satan, and Jesus as well.

cony said:

What is that suppose to be?
    ___
    It’s a play on of words. Like it shows a cereal bowl to mean “I’m serious” There’s many variations of that joke.

Oh, that makes sense.

• cony

What post are people on, cause this one is dying. -.-

• oceanUP.

Dec 11, 2010 @ 10:04 pm

I’m sick of seeing this all over tumblr. It’s not funny.

… The dad says “im cereal” cereal.. pronounced seri-all. Sounds like serious.

Still not funny, lol.

• TraceSTAN

idkMyBFFjill said:

I just followed every possible Mean Girls character I could find on twitter.

? people tweeting as the characters?
    It’s amusing, trust me.
    I follow God, Satan, and Jesus as well.

Do they always stay in character? Might check out a few names then.

• Jade

What time’s it where you guys are???

Here it’s 04:10am

… The dad says “im cereal” cereal.. pronounced seri-all. Sounds like serious.
    ___
    I know what they meant. It’s just not funny to me.