Miley Cyrus NEW ORLEANS FLAWLESS

mileyleans

Thx @CyrusPerfect!

• wavy

i wonder if shes going to apologize to fans..i dont think she is..not that she needs to but that would be a good thing to do

Why exactly does she need to apologize for someone leaking a private video of her….?

i didnt say she needed to, didnt you read my comment…..?

i didnt say she needed to, didnt you read my comment…..?

I didn’t mean that you said she needed to, I meant I don’t see the point.

• wavy

Dec 12, 2010 @ 09:20 pm

i didnt say she needed to, didnt you read my comment…..?

I didn’t mean that you said she needed to, I meant I don’t see the point.

well if she apologized it will show that she’s sorry for what she did and people will respect her more for it but the adults hate her and it doesnt seem like she’s going to apologize but hey doesnt matter to me i still like her

• Heyhey

Eh
    The only one who’s flawless is Jack Lawless.. kidding..
    but seriously enough of Miley.. and all these stupid headings to put with Miley, common none of them seem real, like the sexy miley.. uhm she an’t sexy at all…

POST MORE NICHOLAS JERRY JONAS!!!!!!!!!!!
    Even tho he’s not always out and about like Joe, a picture would do!

i didnt say she needed to, didnt you read my comment…..?

I didn’t mean that you said she needed to, I meant I don’t see the point.

What should she be sorry for? For doing something legal in the privacy of her own home?

• SmashHeadonKeyboard

I like her outfit :) I like her too :)

• wavy

Dec 12, 2010 @ 09:25 pm

i didnt say she needed to, didnt you read my comment…..?

I didn’t mean that you said she needed to, I meant I don’t see the point.

i didnt say she needed to, didnt you read my comment…..?

I didn’t mean that you said she needed to, I meant I don’t see the point.

i have nothing against what she did im just saying that an apology would be the RIGHT thing to do she doesnt have to apologize and i doubt she will..but it will look bad on her part cause people are going to criticize her more for not apologizing like adults and other people that dont matter.

I don’t think she’s going to apologize cuz I doubt she’s sorry and she shouldn’t be because her actions affect no one but herself.

• CupcakezLover

Heyhey said:

Eh
    The only one who’s flawless is Jack Lawless.. kidding..

POST MORE NICHOLAS JERRY JONAS!!!!!!!!!!!
    Even tho he’s not always out and about like Joe, a picture would do!

I see what people are saying about annoying Nick stans now…

• mels

I don’t like the way she approaches scandals…it’s probably smarter, but it’s more fun when stars gives us statements!! haha

• wavy

Dec 12, 2010 @ 09:34 pm

i didnt say she needed to, didnt you read my comment…..?

I didn’t mean that you said she needed to, I meant I don’t see the point.

well i know that..but if she apologized she probably wouldnt be harshly criticized i personally dont care if she apologized or not but the media does..

• blahblahblksheep

She clearly, doesn’t care what the media says though so I doubt we’ll ever hear her say a thing about it although I would like to hear what she has to say about it.

• CupcakezLover

I don’t think she cares about what other people think about her, so I really don’t think she would apologize to please people.

• blahblahblksheep

I think VIDEO TAPING herself was completely moronic, unless there is a motive, but she has nothing to be sorry for. Just because something may be frowned upon by some, doesn’t mean it’s wrong. And if she DID apologize, she would be doing it for the wrong reasons. She would be doing it just to appease people, not because she is actually sorry. Also, apologizing would be acknowledging that what she did was wrong, when in fact, it was not.

• wavy

she hasnt said anything cause she doesnt want to add fuel to the fire and shes working i doubt shes going to stop working to release a statement..and i know she doesnt care what they think..

• wavy

and idk why im on here talking to people i havent started hw and its almost 1:00am oh god lol

I completely agree.

She looks great!

• Elle

The only person she needs to apologize to is herself. She deserves so much better than she’s letting into her life.

SHE DID NOTHING WRONG. IT WAS LEGAL STFU. YOU GUYS ACT LIKE SHE DID METH OR SOMETHING.

• camm

Elle said:

IA. not saying she’s going downhill or anything because of the salvia. just saying the way she presents herself and things she says need to change. she says she wants to be herself, more adultlike, well she isn’t doing anything to gain serious respect. i love miley to death and i will always have her back no matter if killed someone. it just makes me sad to see her doing all of these stupid things! she really needs to learn how to surround herself with better people. i hope some teen stars will learn from miley on what not to do and how to go about things.

• camm

correction! no matter if SHE killed someone :)

• BangThatDrum

Looking good:). And seriously people? Saying sorry? She’s working on her movie now and maybe she doesn’t know how to yet. This isn’t something you just say “I’m sorry” for. It needs more then that and maybe’s she’s still thinking of the right words. I wouldn’t care if she said sorry or not but I do know younger people might accept it better if she did.

I think she shouldn’t apologize for something she legally did at home. I think whoever stole the video, every site that posted it and everybody that watched it should apologize with Miley Cyrus for violating her privacy.

• JoeHoe15

she looks fine after the video leakage.

• Entertainmentlove

she looks like a old person in a lamp shop although i see no lamps -_-
    btw is she whearing houseshoes

• Elle

Thank you!

Hopefully, if she can learn anything from this, it’s that she needs better people in her life and to be careful in situations like this. Sure as hell don’t allow cameras, lol.

I think she should apologize. I’m sure 99 percent of people didn’t even know what salvia was until this. And now how many little kids are going to be doing it now? A shit load. It’s legal in California not everywhere. Which doesn’t make it completely legal. Her mom needs to be a little bit of a better manager because she’s doing a pretty shitty job right now.

She shouldn’t apologize, shes fine. Its not like kids will follow her footsteps. Just leave the girl alone, its her life.

Wow, obligated to comprise been a scary meet with! custom caps. I’m thrilled both you and Ashley were ok, and that nothing got stolen.I hoped you gace the superheroes a commodities little something. custom hats. Very outstanding website.Thanks for a great post and interesting comments. I found this post while surfing for some new lyrics. caps. Thanks for sharing this story.Now lets see if I can do something productive with it.

• me

Miley is more moooooooooooooore moooooooooooooooooooooooooore smarter than u can even think.She has a very confident character. People who have low confident of them self do somthing can hurt them in personal. She might be try alot of things like a normal teenagers but she will not go that far.

LEAVE MY BOO MILEY ALONE FOR I HAVE TO GET MY PISTOL OUT YOU HEARD ME

Hello everyone thanks for good information.Keep up the good work,embroidered caps, I like your writing.Great tips and reminders as show-goers adjust budgets and schedules in this economically challenged period.Thanks for post.custom hats, Nice to see such good ideas.I am definitely bookmarking this page and sharing it with my friends.I will return to check on upcoming articles.caps,Amiable fill someone in on and this enter helped me a lot. Just want to say what a great blog you got here!Say thank you you as your information.Now lets see if I can do something productive with it.

• UNGRATEFUL

Sorry guys but I just think she is an ungrateful little B$%#H!!!! She has been given golden opportunities that millions wish they had and is just pissing them away. What she is doing to her fans is unforgivable. She has very little talent and if it weren’t for Disney and the fans from HM she would be a nobody just like TRACE.

This girl needs parents. Tish should not be aloud to have or be around any children.

• CupcakezLover

me said:

Moooooooore smarter?? LMAO I’m a Miley fan but I can not take you seriously at all.

• SmashHeadonKeyboard

I reckon alot of people on this page should stop and think about what a REAL trainwreck teenager looks like, and then understand that Miley isn’t one. Salvia is not a big deal, and neither is drinking. Just because she doesn’t act like a nun doesn’t mean she is acting out. Seriously, get over it and do something useful with your time rather than obsessing about how bad Miley’s behaviour is.

• xCookieMuffin

Like parents would let their children act like a 18 year old -_-

she looks good

• CupcakezLover

“I won’t apologize for who I am”

• stock designs

Keep working, great job,vector conversion, I love it! I will give it to my friends.Thanks!,Now lets see if I can do something productive with it. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!,nice to be here…. thanks for share.Thanks for sharing will be sure to follow this blog regularly.digitizing software I love these stories! Keep making them!The information here is really valuable.Thanks for writing, I very much liked your newest post. I think you should post more frequently, you evidently have natural ability for blogging!stock designsJust want to say what a great blog you got here!Keep up the good work, I like your writing.Great tips and reminders as show-goers adjust budgets and schedules in this economically challenged period.

OMW OCEAN UP SHES NOT FLAWLESS!

• wavy

coool

• wavy

She’d better not apologize cause she is gonna sould sooo hypocritical. I mean at least since she did it she should support her action by not saying a thing about it.

• ICANSHMELP

she’s just going to pretend like nothing happened. i don’t blame her. it’s her life. i was dissappointed that she did that though and i’m not some 8 year old either. sooo she’s not only letting little kids down.

• oceanUP.

Old. jfyi.

• oceanUP.

Dec 12, 2010 @ 09:16 pm
    wavy said:

IA

• wavy

ahhh im talking to myself BLAH! all alone in a post and i need to do hw and its 12:16 am i am dead

• SunLight Princess

Flawless? Ocean up, get your face out of her butt. She’s got plenty of flaws.

• wavy

oh hey oceanup im not alone YES

Flawless? Ocean up, get your face out of her butt. She’s got plenty of flaws.

hatin ass bitch alert.

Well then thank to TMZ who distributed the video that every kid now knows what salvia is.

• 143Miley

___________
    It’s pretty much over with, people have moved on to new things, if she apologized it’d just be bringing it up again and it’d put her in the tabloids again. Personally I don’t think she should apologize, what she does in private is her business. It’d be a fake apology anyways I know I wouldn’t be sorry if I got caught doing something legal.

i agree miley should say shes sorry but i believe she wont. shes stubborn.

• 143Miley

i agree miley should say shes sorry but i believe she wont. shes stubborn.
    ________
    She has nothing to be sorry for, like the person said up there ^^ If anything we should be the ones to apologize for invading her privacy.

• suckit

1st time in a while i’ve seen her looking sober.

1st time in a while i’ve seen her looking sober.

Oh STFU!

• xSweetCandyxx

She looks petty <3

• savannahbieber

how long is she here for? (new orleans)

• Upinflamesfedup

Dec 13, 2010 @ 12:48 am
    —————
    You seriously think kids are that fickle and stupid? Damn, you must not spend alot of time around kids then. If a mother let’s her ‘kid’ do this, someone should call social services on her ass, I’d be the first in line to call, what’s she gonna say, ‘Oh my ten year old saw Miley using Saliva and since I’m an irresponsible parent and didn’t have any say so in my kids life, it’s all Miley’s fault’ Bitch, please, they’ll lock you up so fast you won’t be able to complete Miley’s name. Miley is 18, a teenager with her own issues, she got her own important shit to sort through than parent the children of America

• xCookieMuffin

STFU. The video just came out not too long ago. Give her some space, I’m sure she’ll probably apologize.