Miley Cyrus So Undercover NEW Set Pix

miley-cyrus-so-undercover-sex-18

Miley filming So Undercover in New Orleans, Louisiana. Photos: GSI Media.

• xdolshhex

it’s weird to see miley with those colors.

• liiiiisa

And the clothes probably aren’t hers, they’re her wardrobe for the film.

• aaliyahnoelle

she has such bad posture…

she looks pretty and OU why the hell aren’t you letting me sigh on?-_-(suckit)

Omg I hate purple. It looks so cheap. It looks good very rarely.

• lollipop1

cute

She has weird proportions

• fearless now

her outfit is horrible!

• xdolshhex

Omg I hate purple. It looks so cheap. It looks good very rarely.
    _____
    my fav color is purple, but no that purple. eww.

• lasttimearoundd

Not gonna lie, that outfit looks better on her than the leather trousers and leather crop tops.

• mixi

Cute!<3

• RiseAboveTheStorm

too much purple but she looks great.

• BangThatDrum

WOW you go ou finally! She’s looking good here and ou for real couldn’t you upload a front shot as first picture lmao

• mags

havent seen miley is so much color in a long time

• realistgangsta

she looks pretty bitches better back off my girl cause i’m back

• BangThatDrum

realistgangsta said:

she looks pretty bitches better back off my girl cause i’m back
    _________
    WOOOOT! finally

She looks so….old. Like 30-40.

i think she looks cute.

Omg I hate purple. It looks so cheap. It looks good very rarely.
    _____
    my fav color is purple, but no that purple. eww.

I agree. It can look good, but you gotta have an eye for it. This is not a good purple.

HER EXTENTIONS LOOK SOO FAKE

I don’t find her that good looking. Her fans are biased. They put her on such a high pedestal it’s crazy.

• KBsuckers

different from her other looks…have to admit she looks cute :)

She looks so….old. Like 30-40.

wonrg post. that’s selena. the old lady in a teen body

Dec 13, 2010 @ 03:05 pm

She looks so….old. Like 30-40.

wonrg post. that’s selena. the old lady in a teen body

lol no selena looks like a baby

• teamnobody

wtf anon keep selinita out of this before you make me talk shit about miley !

teamnobody said:

what the heck anon keep selinita out of this before you make me talk about about miley !

SHADOOP

• CupcakezLover

This outfit is cute. <3 I like it more than her usual outfits. And I want those shoes, damnit.

Dec 13, 2010 @ 03:05 pm

She looks so….old. Like 30-40.

wonrg post. that’s selena. the old lady in a teen body

lol no selena looks like a baby

the wasy she dressses says the opposite.

like ALL the fans.

• glsxlenip

txNLbm swsvpaangipj, [url=http://ecmzzjmsnlyc.com/]ecmzzjmsnlyc[/url], [link=http://dfyvzxltvtkq.com/]dfyvzxltvtkq[/link], http://sglqcthlqcoy.com/

what’s he looking at?…O_O

• stock designs

Keep working, great job,vector conversion, I love it! I will give it to my friends.Thanks!,Now lets see if I can do something productive with it. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!,nice to be here…. thanks for share.Thanks for sharing will be sure to follow this blog regularly.digitizing software I love these stories! Keep making them!The information here is really valuable.Thanks for writing, I very much liked your newest post. I think you should post more frequently, you evidently have natural ability for blogging!stock designsJust want to say what a great blog you got here!Keep up the good work, I like your writing.Great tips and reminders as show-goers adjust budgets and schedules in this economically challenged period.

• Me.

SHE’S NOT WEARING PINK, HER CHARACTER IS, AND WHAT IF SHE WAS WARING PINK. People ALWAYS need to say something stupid.

• DieMannschaft

The movie is going to flop.

• mileyallthe way

my fave color is purple and miley look really awesome !!!! i love the shoes!!! gorgeous as always:)

mileys account, it’s linked to that aim activitygirl

• xSweetCandyxx

I like her better when she wears normal clothes…

• Raquel__

I want those shoes!
    And legs!

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

She is so, so SOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! *______* <3

DieMannschaft said:

The movie is going to flop
    That’s what people ‘predicted’ about Hannah Monatana the movie and the last song, did they flop….no. Some are also ‘predicting’, more like hoping but whatever that LOl flops, ‘people’ more like haters, always ‘predict’ Miley’s next thing is gonna flop and what do you have, her movie becomes the number one movie in the box office. Keep it moving, keep on ‘predicting’ lol

• sedwtxdt

HaFMEQ kbrsbfkqsuhu, [url=http://quxrwxmmgmfk.com/]quxrwxmmgmfk[/url], [link=http://pqgtllmbtjbm.com/]pqgtllmbtjbm[/link], http://jqzeehundrsn.com/

• lylhgaivkn

LiKu6f nhirpivhithe, [url=http://gdgnqnjoiinj.com/]gdgnqnjoiinj[/url], [link=http://vxglyweesaio.com/]vxglyweesaio[/link], http://dadoydhbryqz.com/

• liiiiisa

“Why do people keep defending her by saying “Oh she’s just a teenager” SHE’S NOT EVEN A FUCKING TEENAGER.”
    ___________

Just because you’re legal doesn’t mean you’re not a teenager. Until she turns 20, she is a teenager. And I’m not defending her, so you might want to re-read what I put. The things she does aren’t right, I don’t condone them, but she’s 18, which is synonymous with stupid. Teenagers do stupid things. I’m 18 and I’ve done plenty of stupid things, but I didn’t have people selling my crap to TMZ. I’m sure you’ve done stupid things in your life, but you didn’t have the entire world judging you over it. All I’m saying is it must be hard.

• liiiiisa

I also said that i hate the things she does. Did you read that part? Don’t think so.
    And yes, style counts. Why would anyone want to be a fan of someone who dresses like a slut? It show’s they have no class.
    __________________

Dude, for all you know she plays a slut in the movie and that’s why she’s dressed like that. She doesn’t pick her clothes in the movie. She tries a bunch of stuff on, and each morning they leave her outfit for whatever scene she’s filming in her trailer. She doesn’t go through and pick it out, they pick it for her. You have to dress for your character and not in what you like. Now, granted, she dresses slutty a lot of the time haha, but in this instance she didn’t pick this.

• Upinflamesfedup

Okay I’ve had it up to my 38D tits so listen up bitches

1. This outfit is for a fucking movie, damn, no wonder the Japaneses are beating us in reading and shit when people can not comprehend something so simple on a fucking gossip site
    2. This the reason Americans are called gullible and superficial a road: it all comes down to the physical appearance huh? Dam , what has society done?
    3. To quote Lil Wayne ‘My life’s a bitch, but you know nothing about her’ so unless y’all are in Miley’s shoes, fuck off.
    4. Miley ain’t going no where bitches, no matter how much some of you wish she were, some have been wishing she becomes irrelevant for the last 5 years, keep wishing and keep it moving ‘To the left, to the left’

We all have our faves, be it Selena, Miley, Demi etc…but truth of the matter is, we have no idea what these girls go through from day to day, the pressure they are under, their ‘life’s a bitch’ but ‘You know nothing about’ it so what gives us the right to turn our nose up on that high white horse we are sitting on?

Dec 13, 2010 @ 03:11 pm

Dec 13, 2010 @ 03:05 pm

She looks so….old. Like 30-40.

wonrg post. that’s selena. the old lady in a teen body

lol no selena looks like a baby

the wasy she dressses says the opposite.

what classy

• Your Love is my Drug

Well Duhh. They are her “Fans” I do the same thing for Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber. You can point out all their flaws, but for me they can do no wrong

Dec 13, 2010 @ 03:11 pm

Dec 13, 2010 @ 03:05 pm

She looks so….old. Like 30-40.

wonrg post. that’s selena. the old lady in a teen body

lol no selena looks like a baby

the wasy she dressses says the opposite.

what classy

• Your Love is my Drug

CupcakezLover said:
    Your Love is my Drug said:

Its wierd, She can rock Blonde, Brunette, Black, and Red. I wish I could do that
    Red??
    Yeah, she wasn’t full on red head, but she was close.

• teamnobody

wtf is she wearing 0_0

• Your Love is my Drug

“That awkward moment when you see Selena Gomez crying at Miami airport”

Hahaha that tweet made me laugh

Dec 13, 2010 @ 03:14 pm
    Your Love is my Drug said:

“That awkward moment when you see Selena Gomez crying at Miami airport”

Hahaha that tweet made me laugh

from who

• NeverShoutNeverrr

I love her shoes.

has she put weight on her legs? (not eing mean or anything, just wondering if anyone else sees it)

• Your Love is my Drug

Dec 13, 2010 @ 03:14 pm
    Your Love is my Drug said:

“That awkward moment when you see Selena Gomez crying at Miami airport”

Hahaha that tweet made me laugh

from who
    —————–

idk who, I just found this on tumblr

I actually really like her. I don’t like the stuff she does, but she’s just an 18 year old girl. It doesn’t excuse it, but teenagers do stupid stuff. I feel bad that she has to have her mistakes broadcast to the world.

Did she ever say ‘it was a mistake?’ no. She wanted to do it, she knows the consequences, and she also knows that even though you’re famous your shit gets leaked, she should of learned that from her previous ‘mistakes’

Dec 13, 2010 @ 03:11 pm

Dec 13, 2010 @ 03:05 pm

She looks so….old. Like 30-40.

wonrg post. that’s selena. the old lady in a teen body

lol no selena looks like a baby

the wasy she dressses says the opposite.

what classy

classy doesnt mean ‘dress like and old woman and boring’ Emma watson is classy but she looks her age and she wears not boring outfits. like selena.

• mattjac0bs

BEAUTIFUL.

if she doesnt say its a mistake does not change the fact IT IS a mistake.
    As a teen you’re not gonna say ‘oh that was a mistake’ because when you’0re a teenanger you think everything you do is right.

• MileyCyrusYOO

00HHHHH BABY lemmie tap daat ass.

She looks so….old. Like 30-40.

wonrg post. that’s selena. the old lady in a teen body

lol no selena looks like a baby

the wasy she dressses says the opposite.

what classy

I’d rather look youthful and pretty and dress old like Selena….than look old, and dress young like Miley.

• Sarcasm was always intended

to be honest she looks like a….SEXY MILEY

• mileyistheboss

i like her hair and shoes

• MileyCyrusYOO

I smell sex.

FIRST!

• mileyistheboss

Omg I hate purple. It looks so cheap. It looks good very rarely.

Purple is the color of royalty and wealth ahha

she’s got fat legs.

• Gable16

you ass whole, miley happens to be “5’5 and a size 0-2. when she was selling her clothes on eBay for charity all the sizes were; xs, s, 0, 2.

• sophieee

get a longer skirt….

• MileyCyrusYOO

Dec 13, 2010 @ 03:34 pm

FIRST!

LMFAOOOOOOO, i think not.

• MileyCyrusYOO

Dec 13, 2010 @ 03:50 pm

she’s got fat legs.

First of all, allow me to call you a female dog. It’s called ‘Cankles’. So i’m guessing you either have malnourished legs or excessive obesity on your legs. No one fucking likes tree branch legs & no one fucking likes you so sit chooo ass down and get to the back of daaa bus.

• Nairys

some people have to knwo every body make mistakes.. she is humand nOt a machine.. I think miley is tired of the fame guys she have more time in hollywood that Other person like her.. lihe demi or sel o jonas she need found the person shi is .. ow she know but when her parents gettin divorce.. she lost everything .. I wanna to every body think.. Some kids seek help, others taken refuge in themselves and others without speaking out and do crazy things when they come to their senses and accept the evil they did with silence… I think that … now she need friends and help and her dad

What the hell is she wearing! That dress is too short. I tried my best and gave her a chance but she dresses like a slut and all the things she does disappoint me. That’s why I’m not a Miley fan.

• BangThatDrum

sophieee said:

get a longer skirt….
    _________
    Movie clothes?

• BangThatDrum

Do you read? “so undercover set pix” <- movie

why does everyone say she has nice legs?
    they are fat and unattractive

• KBsuckers

haha my friend was there haha they laughed so hard…sorry…not me, them

• Gable16

and i guess you would be an improvement? if you had thinner legs than miley you would be considered anorexic anon!

• Alisa

Yes, I do see that, but what 18 year old girl wears that, even if it’s for a movie?
    Don’t say that she’s an adult and blah blah blah. Just because she’s 18 doesn’t mean that she’s an adult. Legally yes but mature wise no! She behaves like a stupid 18 year old teen who has never gotten freedom. That dress or whatever it is, is too short!

• CoteeJonas

Se ve hermosaaaa ? Laa ameee Siempre contigo miley!
    She is beautiful… I love… forever with you Miley ?

HOT

she looks so… different

her legs are so pale

She’s so pretty but I don’t like where she’s going right now.She really needs to calm down.

• megan

I agree she needs to calm down or just take a vacation and get away from everything.

• Marge.

looks cute.

What the heck is she wearing?? So. Much. Purple. barf.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

purple bitch.

you’re the bitch.

• liiiiisa

I don’t get her. It seems like the older she gets, the less mature she gets and the bigger her mistakes are. We all make mistakes, but she doesn’t seem to learn from them. -_-

Hello

Her vagina is glad to see the sun ligth !
    That horrendousskirt is waaaaayyy to short …

why does everyone say she has nice legs?
    they are fat and unattractive

the fact she doesnt have ckicken legs doesnt mean they’re ‘fat’

right because you’re a fan of someon because the way that person dresses rme

Her vagina is glad to se the sun ligth ! :D
    That horrendous skirt is WAAAYYY to short … well it dosen´t really amazed me on her .

Her Pussy is glad to se the sun ligth ! :D

First Comment!! lol

Ew, Everyone hates her she should just GO AWAY!!!!

Her Pussy is glad to se the sun ligth ! :D

the skirt is not too short. her legs are too long. that’s why it seems like its short.

she looks gorgeous that color hair fits her well and that style hair style makes look gorgeous and the makeup looks fantastic!!! she looks hot!!

Dec 13, 2010 @ 03:08 pm